The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephen Lyons MD

Ch 4

By Astropirate

As weeks turned into months Stephen’s medical practice grew rapidly. Because of his mental powers he preferred the psychology end of things, especially with his female patients, most of whom were beautiful and well endowed.

Even Stephen had to admit that even with his energy levels, the volume of work was too much, even for him so he sent letters to those who had qualified in his class outlining his future plans and inviting some of them to invest as partners. In truth, Stephen felt that two partners were sufficient. He was delighted with the positive response but finally settled on two female doctors, Anne Collier and Sarah Noland. Both were in their mid twenties and married to prominent doctors. Both Anne and Sarah despised Stephen in medical college. His working class background made him the butt of their jokes. Even when Stephen qualified top of the class the refused to respect him.

For Stephen, they were the perfect partners he needed for what he had in mind. He contacted them and invited them both to his surgery on Saturday morning where they could discuss his proposals.

Stephen thought back and remembered Anne. She was tall, leggy and had a good keen dress sense. Sarah, in contrast, was smaller, about five feet six. She was a pretty awful dresser. Stephen wondered had anything changed.

* * *

On the morning of the meeting Stephen was sitting in his office when his receptionist, Patricia Trent, informed him that his appointments were here. He looked at the screen and saw the two women. He was impressed with Anne but disappointed with Sarah. ‘Some people never change, but there will be change,’ he thought as he instructed Patricia to bring them in.

“Anne, Sarah, it’s so good to see you both again,” he said jovially as he embraced and gave each of them a peck on their respective cheeks. He indicated two chairs which they accepted and he sat in a third chair facing them.

Stephen proceeded to outline his plans. He explained that the sheer number of female patients necessitated two female doctors. At least, that was his excuse.

Anne and Sarah, in turn, explained that although they were married to doctors, they wished to work in separate practices and Stephen’s new venture was an ideal opportunity for them both.

“Wow!” the women exclaimed together when he showed them a computer generated image of his proposed new practice.

“So, what do you think?” asked Stephen, who already knew the answer.

“Very impressive,” answered Anne.

“Yes, very,” said Sarah.

“So you’d be both prepared to invest?” asked Stephen with caution.

Anne turned and crossed her legs. “There’s just one thing I don’t understand. Why us? After all, we didn’t get on very well…”

Stephen interrupted her. “Oh, that’s all water under the bridge. We move on, don’t we? So, are you interested?” he asked.

“Oh yes,” responded both women, sounding like excited schoolchildren.

“Great! Let me show you both around the surgery while Patricia gets the contracts for signing.

After a brief tour all three returned to Stephen’s office where Patricia had placed the contracts on the desk. As they entered Stephen seemed to stumble. It made Sarah turn around and he took the opportunity to gaze into her eyes and she became silent and still.

“What the hell?” cried Anne in alarm.

“No need to panic, dear,” responded Stephen as he gave a sinister laugh and stared into the tall woman’s eyes, producing the same result.

Stephen sat in his chair and mentally instructed the women to stand and face him. Obediently, the helpless women stood before him as if awaiting the next command from their new master.

Stephen sighed with pleasure as his eyes scanned Anne. She stood six feet tall. She wore a pink jacket and matching skirt with a hemline just above her knees and her black boots rose to just below her knees. Her long golden hair reflected the light in the room. It made Stephen hard just looking at Anne. He knew that underneath was a luscious body just waiting to be devoured.

In contrast, Sarah wore a dull woollen polo neck jumper and her skirt, which was below her knees was a course, woollen material of ridiculous colours.

‘That will have to change,’ thought Stephen.

While they were under Stephen’s control, Anne and Sarah were very well aware at what was happening. They could see and feel but were unable to move, speak or protest in any way while Stephen continued to study them.

Stephen was very well aware of this and he gave a sinister laugh at their predicament. “For years you two tortured and humiliated me. Well, girls, it’s payback time. And you will pay back handsomely, I promise,” he said with another sinister laugh.

Anne and Sarah were terrified. Hopelessly immobile, all they could do was wait in dread.

Stephen sat in his chair and concentrated his thoughts on his helpless captives.

Suddenly, Anne and Sarah felt a strange surge racing through their bodies. They licked their lips lustfully and began to rub their breasts through their clothes and also began to moan gently.

“Mmm,” they moaned simultaneously as they continued to fondle themselves. Anne put a hand down to her skirt, hoping in vain to somehow contain the raging desires of her pussy.

As Stephen’s mental probe became more intense so too did each woman’s sexual desires. Their minds became flooded with all sorts of sexual fantasies they would never have dreamt of.

“Aaagh,” they sighed as the rage in their bodies grew and their moans became louder. Again, in a vain effort to control their desires, each woman rapidly stripped until they were finally naked.

Both Anne and Sarah were disgusted as they stood naked before their prying tormentor. Not even their respective husbands had such a view of their bodies.

As Stephen sat and watched the performance his own sexual desires came to the fore. However he had learned to be patient and managed to subdue them.

By now both women were screaming for release. It was for such occasions that Stephen had his office soundproofed so no one could hear. Anne’s finger probed deeply into her pussy in a rapid movement. Stephen was not disappointed as he observed Anne’s naked and virtually flawless flesh. Her legs were long and very smooth. Her stomach was flat and her wonderful breasts were round and quite firm. Her trimmed pussy contrasted to Sarah’s full black bush. Sarah was quite a surprise for Stephen. Underneath her ugly garments lurked a very well kept body. Her breasts were medium and firm and her legs were quite smooth also. To Stephen, Sarah was a beautiful creature.

Finally, in what seemed like a final act of desperation, although it was in reality a mental suggestion from Stephen, both women turned toward each other. It was as if Anne took command of the situation as she placed her hand gently at the back of Sarah’s head and pulled her to her. Anne stooped down and kissed Sarah’s moist red lips. As she did so both women felt another surge of lust rushing through their bodies.

Anne moved down to Sarah’s neck, kissing, licking and sucking as she did so. Her movements brought corresponding sighs of satisfaction from the smaller woman.

“Oooh,” moaned Sarah and Anne’s lips engulfed her nipple. First she licked and then sucked the nipple, much to Sarah’s obvious pleasure. She received the same pleasure when Anne swapped for her other nipple.

Anne stopped and looked for a moment at Sarah. It was as if Anne was giving a command to Sarah because when Anne turned her back towards Sarah, who like a lesbian sub, pressed her entire body against Anne.

The warmth of Sarah’s body as she pressed up against her back, combined with Sarah’s wonderful massaging of her breasts made Anne sigh deeply as her sexual excitement grew.

“Oh, so wonderful,” sighed Anne as Sarah kissed her way down her bare back. Her pleasure continued as Sarah knelt and placing a hand on each of Anne’s hips, she proceeded to lick each of her arse cheeks alternately.

Abruptly, Anne swung around and gently pushed Sarah onto the carpeted floor on her back before mounting her and kissing her passionately. Although each woman appeared to be enjoying the moment they simply could not understand what was happening, neither were lesbian and both were happily married and yet they were indulging in wanton lesbian pleasure. They had to admit themselves though that warmth and more importantly, the touch of their soft skin in comparison to a man’s was both sensual and exciting.

For what seemed a long time Anne and Sarah simply hugged each other, sighing deeply as this experienced this pleasurable sensation for the first time and they wished it would last.

Sarah gave a cry of excitement when she felt Anne’s wonderful breasts rub against her own. “Mmmm,” she moaned several times as Anne’s lips engulfed her nipple and licked it with her tongue.

Anne looked up and saw the excitement on Sarah’s face. It made her smile. While still looking at her, Anne gently inserted her finger into Sarah’s pussy and probed.

“Oooh,” sighed Sarah as she did so.

Anne withdrew her finger and placing it in her mouth; she licked her lips and gave a sigh of satisfaction as she tasted Sarah’s pussy juice, imagining it to have the sweet taste of honey. It seemed to make her desire more because she made her way down to Sarah’s lower body and prised her smooth legs apart before invading the woman’s pussy with her tongue and began to lash her clit.

The whole experience for Sarah brought her wonderful pleasure that she never imagined existed. Her sighs had by now developed into short screams.

While still working on Sarah’s pussy, Anne began to manoeuvre until she and Sarah were settled into an sixty-nine position and both women worked on each other as if they had always been lovers. Each of them eventually experienced a huge orgasm.

After been allowed to rest for a moment or two Stephen mentally ordered them to sit back in their chairs and sign their new contracts while they remained naked.

Stephen smiled and would often revisit the video recording he had made of the show. At another mental prompt from Stephen made Anne and Sarah stand up and dress. He particularly admired Anne. To him her body was flawless. Not only that, but when she picked up her lacy red bra from her discarded clothes that lay in an uncharacteristic heap on the floor, she was meticulous in the symmetrical order as she covered her breasts. The same could be said of her lacy knickers as well as her blouse, skirt and jacket.

Stephen implanted a number of instructions into their minds before parting with a handshake. It was only as they drove away that Anne and Sarah felt a strange feeling coming over them. Their knickers were soaking wet and they couldn’t understand why.

That same night as they slept beside their respective husbands, Anne and Sarah had identical erotic dreams of having passionate lesbian sex with each other. It made them both wake up with a start before finally falling back to sleep.

* * *

The growth in the practice also meant the need for new and bigger premises. The town council were more than helpful in providing a number of suitable locations. After settling on one location not too far from the original practice, and thanks to the generous “donations” of some of his wealthier clients, work on the building began. Work that Stephen himself often supervised. It was after one of these supervisions that Stephen drove home to Bonnington House that he shared with his beautiful mother, Helen that he encountered a man he thought he would never ever see.

Stephen spied the man as he drove his car through the gates. He was rough looking. He was bearded and wore a long dirty overcoat.

Stephen got out of his car and confronted the man. “My I help you?” he asked firmly but politely.

The man turned and smiled. He spoke with a rough cockney accent. “We’ll, if you’re Stephen, I’m sure you can,” he replied with a beaming smile and extended his hand, a hand that Stephen refused to take.

“Who the hell are you?” asked Stephen as anger began to grow inside him.

“There’s no need to be like that, boy. Surely you’re mother spoke of me? I‘m Joe Maddox, you‘re father,” answered the stranger still smiling.

Doctor Stephen Lyons was stunned into silence, something that was very rare. Finally, after composing himself, he spoke. “If you are my father what the hell do you want here after all these years?” he asked.

The man looked around in admiration at the house and grounds. He looked back at Stephen and whistled. “You’ve done well for yourself, boy. In contrast to your poor starving dad, you seem to have everything,” he replied with a sinister voice.

“You didn’t answer my question. What do you want?” asked Stephen with a raised voice.

The man grinned. “No need to be angry, son…”

“Don’t you dare call me ‘son’. Now state what you want before I have thrown out of here,” responded Stephen with anger.

“Very well. You’re an upstanding member of this town. It would be a shame for your poor father to have to report to the newspapers and news people that you failed to support me. I’m not greedy. How would ten thousand sound?” asked the man.

For a moment Stephen was silent. Then he erupted in laughter.

The man laughed too although he wasn’t quite sure what he was laughing at. It was a surprise to him when put his arm on his shoulder.

“You’re right, ‘Dad’. I should have supported you more. Why don’t you come up to the house and have a look around. We can catch up and maybe we can come to a deal that will give you all you deserve,” said Stephen as he turned and led the man towards the house.

Stephen’s words were like magic to the man. His eyes brightened and thoughts of large sums of money flooded his mind.

The door was opened by Jean, Stephen’s servant, while her sister, Esther stood beside her. “Good evening, Master,” they said in unison, giving a slight respectful bow.

“Good evening, girls,” responded Stephen. “This is my father,” he continued as he pointed to the man beside him.

“You’re very welcome, sir,” said Jean politely.

Just then Stephen’s mother, Helen, appeared, dressed in a silver robe.

“My God, Helen. You’re as beautiful as ever,” said the man as he addressed Stephen’s mother.

“Stephen, what’s this man doing here?” demanded Helen.

His mother’s voice was enough to tell Stephen the man was telling the truth.

“Don’t stress yourself, Mother. I’ll take care of this. Why don’t you head for your swim? Jean and Esther will join you in a while.

Helen just nodded and left without giving Joe a second look.

“Swim?” enquired Joe curiously.

“Yes, we have a heated indoor pool and sauna here,” answered Stephen.

Joe looked impressed. Then Stephen turned to Jean and Esther who had waited patiently. “As I said, girls. This is my father. Take care of him and see that he gets everything he deserves,” instructed Stephen.

“With pleasure, Master,” responded the girls together, smiling as they did so.

Joe looked puzzled as the girls began to lead him away.

“Don’t worry. We’ll talk soon, I promise,” said Stephen encouragingly.

The girls led Joe to a room where a sunken hot bath had been prepared. They pushed their dresses from their shoulders and allowed them to float to the floor and stood before Joe in their sexy underwear.

Joe licked his lips with lust and raised no objection as Jane and Esther began to undress him. Indeed, he was only too willing to help them. When he was naked he expected the girls to lead him to the bath but instead they swung him around snapped shackles to his hands.

“Hey, what the hell is going on?” he yelled.

“Don’t worry sir. We’ll be back in a moment,” responded Esther and both girls giggled as they left the room.

“Hey, let me out of here!” yelled Joe.

“You fool! Did you really think I’d let you blackmail me like that?” boomed a voice from a speaker on the wall. The sound echoed around the room and it was recognised by Joe as Stephen’s.

“Let me out of here, you young thug!” screamed Joe.

Joe heard a haunting laugh surround the room.

“Of course I’ll let you go, ‘Dad’. Stephen put a sarcastic tone on the last word. “But I must keep my promise and give you what you deserve,” concluded Stephen.

With that the door opened and the girls reappeared dressed in black leather. They each wore a corset type outfit along with black thigh high boots and black leather gloves that reached to their elbows.

“What are you going to do?” demanded Joe.

Jean and Esther said nothing. They simply smiled as they picked up the canes that had been on the table.

Swish!

“Nooo!” screamed Joe when he realised what was about to take place as the cane sliced through the air. “Let me out of here!” he yelled as he struggled ferociously with his bonds. He could hear Stephen’s haunting laugh as it filled the entire room.

“You won’t get away with this!” yelled Joe.

Stephen laughed contemptuously. “I promised you you’ll get everything you deserve,” he said. “You may proceed, girls,” concluded Stephen.

“You won’t get away with this!” repeated Joe in panic as Esther and Jean stood at either side of him.

Swish! Crack!, and Joe’s protests were rapidly replaced by screams of pain as the canes struck his bare buttocks several times.

Eventually Joe’s punishment stopped. A door open and the silhouetted figure appeared. He walked over to the stricken Joe.

Esther and Jean bowed respectfully and remained silent.

“You little bastard. I’ll get you for this,” he said weakly.

Once again Stephen just laughed contemptuously before grabbing his hair and yank his head back. He stared into Joe’s eyes. When he was finished he turned to Jean and Esther and nodded.

The girls released Joe from his bonds and he remained silent as he dressed and was finally led by Stephen from the room. Joe was almost in a zombie style state as Stephen escorted him to the gate before turning to him.

“Don’t ever let me see you back here again, Joe, or you will suffer, I promise,” he said firmly.

Outside the gate Joe was all confused. He had no idea where he was or why he was there. The one thing he did know was that his arse was very sore. When he looked around and saw Bonnington Hall a great fear flooded his head. He ran as fast his legs would carry him. Neither Stephen or his mother ever saw him again.

When Stephen returned to the hall Esther and Jean were still in the room and dressed in their uniforms. Another door to the room opened and Helen, Stephen’s mother, appeared, dressed in her silver robe.

“Well done, girls. Mother will reward you,” said Stephen.

“Oh thank you, Master,” responded Esther and Jean like excited children being promised candy. They turned to Helen and standing on each side of her they eased her robe from her and it floated to the floor, revealing her near flawless body. Helen eased herself into the bath and after they had stripped, Jean and Esther followed her.

Stephen left his mother and the girls to their pleasure and exited the room smiling.

* * *

That same night Stephen was lying in bed reading when Helen appeared in her sheer negligee. Although Stephen had a control over his mother he still allowed her a lot more freedom than anyone else. She turned to her son and smiled. “Stephen, we really shouldn’t be doing this,” she said.

“Nonsense, Mother. We love each other and besides, we have everything we could ever want. Why should we care what others think?” responded firmly.

Helen nodded and thought as she knelt on the bed. There was something in his logic. Her son had done more for her than she could have asked of any man. He had rescued her from the gutter and installed her in a fine palace. She had money and security. All Stephen demanded in return was sex and it was great sex, so why should she complain? She reasoned as she slid the negligee from her shoulders, revealing her breasts, lower body and smooth thighs. The other thing she was grateful for was that she knew she had a body any woman in her mid forties would kill for and it was all thanks to Stephen.

As she knelt in front of her son she began to fondle her breasts, as she always did, and licked her lips lustfully. She knew by now it always aroused him and tonight was no exception as she spied Stephen’s rock hard cock straining through his shorts. Helen had become quite the exhibitionist. She enjoyed teasing Stephen and she knew he enjoyed it also. It contributed enormously to their wonderful sex life.

Helen lowered herself and offered Stephen her breast which he gratefully accepted and began to suck it.

“Ooooh,” sighed Helen as her son’s tongue action excited her. Stephen switched to Helen’s other breast with the same result. Then he turned his mother on her back before gently mounting her and kissing her passionately.

“Oooh,” sighed Helen once again as Stephen worked his way down her neck and bare shoulder before coming to her breasts once again.

“Oh my God, Stephen. You’re so wonderful,” she moaned as he continued to lick and suck. Helen shuddered with excitement as he moved down her waist, gently kissing as he went. Her excitement continued to build when Stephen prised her smooth legs apart and she felt his tongue drill through her pussy lips and lash her clit.

“Aaah,” Helen moaned softly as she felt Stephen’s tongue beat against the wall of her clit.

There was a momentary pause when Helen felt Stephen withdraw his tongue and his cock been gently inserted and her son began to pump.

Helen’s body reacted and it wasn’t long before both mother and son settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. As Stephen’s pace picked up, so did Helen’s.

“Oh my God,” she cried once again. Soon she repeated with each of Stephen’s strokes. This encouraged Stephen and by the time they reached the point of no return neither wanted this wonderful sensation to end. Eventually, however, nature won the day and they enjoyed a huge orgasm each, leaving them exhausted and gasping for air.

“Oh Stephen, you’re such a wonderful lover,” said Helen breathlessly as she rested her head on her son’s bare chest.

Stephen kissed his mother’s forehead. “Thank you, Mother. You’re quite an incredible woman yourself,” he replied with a smile.

Helen looked up with a satisfying smile at her son’s compliment before resting on his chest again. After a short time Helen was fast asleep.

Stephen on the other hand remained awake. He couldn’t help thinking about his encounter with Joe. It made him remember that his mother and himself had been ignored by his mother’s family. His grandmother, Catherine, was the matriarch of the clan and it was at her command that the others had isolated Helen and himself. It was only with Stephen’s success that Catherine had changed and only then it was to try and get her hands on his fortune. Although he had taken some revenge on her Stephen was not satisfied. He was determined to make them all pay. Satisfied that the nucleus of a plan had formulated in his head, Stephen settled down and eventually fell asleep, cradling Helen in his arms.