The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Georgia Rule

Chapter Three

The rest of the weekend passed quietly, for the most part. Saturday, she called her best friends, Mandy and Cammie, and they all went to the mall, together. They wandered, they tried things on, they ate terrible food and talked shit about boys and music and fashion and she felt a lot better. She told them nothing about Georgia.

At one point, while they sat sucking on smoothies in the food court, Mandy made a disgusted face and pointed at a table several rows behind Jennifer. Two girls, maybe fifteen years old, were kissing. “Do they have to do that in public,” Mandy spat out, and Cammie visibly shuddered and said nothing. Jennifer thought about saying something on the matter, but she couldn’t handle the idea, right then.

Sunday, she went to church with her parents ... and did her usual thing afterwards. It took her longer than usual, that day, but her parents were very patient with her. She did homework, after that, and watched a movie with her mother.

She was almost afraid to go to school on Monday, half-certain that Georgia would do something to embarrass her, like make her kiss her in public view, or something. Nothing happened, though. She saw Georgia, certainly. She realized that she’d seen Georgia every day for years, just hadn’t known her name. But Georgia ignored her thoroughly.

Tuesday passed more or less the same. As school was letting out, though, she was walking to cheer practice with Mandy, thinking about something else, when Mandy asked if she had a problem.

“Huh?” was her basic reply.

“You haven’t been listening to a word I’ve said and that’s like your nineteenth bottle of water, today.”

“It is?” She hadn’t really thought about it.

“Please. We couldn’t have a decent conversation with you at lunch because you kept getting up to refill your bottle. You walked out in the middle of every single class to go pee.”

Now that she thought about it, she had. She’d refilled her water on every trip, too. “Weird,” she said.

“No shit. You on drugs, or something?”

“No,” she said, and then, as Mandy gave her a look, “Seriously, I’m not on drugs. I’m just... not feeling well.”

“Yeah, well, breathe some other direction, then.”

“Thanks, plenty.”

She had to leave in the middle of cheer practice to pee. She polished off another two bottles of water before going home to do homework.

Wednesday, she woke up feeling jittery. She noticed her hands shaking just a tiny bit as she ate her breakfast. She finished her cereal, and a couple slices of toast, and one of those little containers of yogurt, and found herself digging through the fridge, looking for something, but unable to put her finger on what. She left for school still craving something. As the first bell rang, she was filling her bottle for the second time, and figured out what was wrong.

Georgia passed by, and their eyes met for a moment. No one else was looking, and Georgia pursed her lips in a blown kiss, teasing her. In that moment, her tongue tasted the memories of Georgia’s mouth, the sweetness there, and the cravings eating at her from within tugged at her gut and she knew. She needed Georgia.

She wanted to run to her, suddenly, to beg her for a kiss. But Georgia had been clear. No contact until Friday night. The moment passed, Georgia rounding the corner, and Jennifer stared after her for a moment.

Then the cold running up her arm snapped her out of her reverie and she realized she’d been running the fountain, this whole time, and had poured cold water all over her arm.

“Great,” she muttered, squeezing her sleeve and rushing to class. Mandy gave her an idiot look, and Jennifer tried to avoid her for the rest of the day. She wasn’t very successful, since they had every class together. Mandy demanded to know what the hell was up with her, but she shrugged her off.

The cravings for Georgia got much worse, now that she knew what it was. She kept trying to think of what she could do to get a kiss, but everything she thought up sounded really lame. She also didn’t like the idea of what Georgia would do if she got pissed about it.

She skipped cheer practice, saying she was sick, and went home. By the time she got back to her bedroom, she was visibly shaking and looking a little pale. She paced for five minutes before she gave in to temptation and pulled Georgia’s bra out from under her mattress. Laying on the bed, she lay it over her face and breathed deep, the smell of Georgia’s old sweat calming her need. She slept that night, holding the bra, waking on occasion to breathe it’s odors in so she could get back to sleep.

Thursday morning, her mother asked if she was feeling okay. She wasn’t, frankly, but she needed to go to school. Maybe, just maybe, she could think of something to say to convince Georgia to let her kiss her. Just a kiss.

Georgia had first period P.E.. Jennifer waited in the locker room for her. So what if she was late for Pre-Calc, she needed Georgia. Georgia, of course, was not happy to see her.

“What did I tell you?” She looked at Jennifer as if she were a dead mouse.

“I know what you said,” Jennifer stammered. “But you don’t understand...”

“I understand perfectly,” Georgia told her, walking to her locker and turning her back on her.

“No, please,” she whispered desperately. They were the only ones in the aisle, so she followed as Georgia started changing into her gym clothes, begging her. “I need a kiss.”

“What?” Georgia shot her a nasty look.

“Please, Georgia, just one kiss.” She was nearly in tears, her need for Georgia aching inside her.

Georgia looked her over, a look of hatred fixed on her face, and told her, “Let’s get something straight between us. I hate you, get it?”

Jennifer looked down at the floor, “Yes.”

“I am not in the least bit attracted to you. I am doing this because I want to see you suffer.”

“Yes.”

“Never confuse my need to get off for any sort of real feelings for you, got it?”

“Yes, Georgia.” Georgia didn’t say anything else, and Jennifer looked up into her eyes, hoping maybe Georgia would relent. She saw that Georgia was now naked, and found herself staring at her body. Georgia caught her eye and gave a half-smile. Turning to face Jennifer, she pointed to both her nipples.

“Kiss them,” she told her.

Jennifer blushed, turning around to see if anyone was looking.

“Don’t you hesitate,” Georgia told her. “I don’t care if we’re in Times Square and five network cameras are pointed at us. I tell you to do something, you do it.”

Jennifer bent and kissed each of the offered nipples in turn. As she stood, she whispered, “I’m sorry, Georgia.”

“Good girl.” She pulled Jennifer to her and kissed her, letting their tongues play just long enough to make Jennifer whimper, then pushed her away. She watched Jennifer licking her lips, and told her, “That’s all you get until tomorrow night.” and as Jennifer hung her head and turned to leave, “...and it’s going to cost you.”

Jennifer cringed inside, but felt better, for now. She made it through the rest of the school day without too much trouble, though Mandy was still on her case about all the water she was drinking, and she thought about Georgia constantly, remembering the feel of her lips and her tongue, the sweet taste of her mouth, the sight of her nude body and the memories of her fluids flowing over her chin...

She couldn’t concentrate at all at cheer practice, and fell out of step with the others at least a dozen times. Coach told her to go home and get some rest, in the end. She got home and lay on the bed with Georgia’s bra over her face before doing her homework. She was just starting to ache again, and she found herself looking forward to the party, even though she was dreading whatever Georgia was going to do to her.

Friday came, and she was feeling shaky. She spent long minutes in her bedroom before she left, breathing in the calming scent of Georgia’s week-old sweat. She let the day drift past her without paying any real attention to it. She ignored Mandy, she took an English quiz she likely failed, she picked up an apple for lunch and wandered the halls alone, waiting. She skipped cheer practice and went straight home, showered, and stood staring into her closet for nearly an hour.

She wanted Georgia. She stared at her clothes with no idea what to wear, and daydreamed of Georgia’s lips, Georgia’s scents, Georgia’s sweet mouth. Georgia’s sex.

All she wanted was to lay Georgia down on the bed, slide her panties down off her feet, and slide in between her thighs. She really didn’t care what she’d have to do to be allowed the privilege, and that thought scared her.

As it got closer to time to leave, she threw something on. A pair of blue jeans, a tank top over a bra, a pair of running shoes, it didn’t matter, really. Georgia was a jeans and tee shirt girl, she wouldn’t care.

She got to the party fairly early in the night, so not many people were there, yet. She’d been hoping Georgia would have come early, too, and she could talk to her, but no such luck. She wound up talking to the twins for a while.

Identical twin daughters of Japanese immigrants, the twins insisted on being addressed as Mishi and Dashi. Their real names were Joan and Marsha. Their parents had come to America before they’d been born and idolized American culture, throwing themselves into it as soon as they had arrived, so much so that they had even changed their names. The twins loved Japanese culture – or what they thought they knew of it. They barely spoke Japanese, and most of what they knew of Japan came from anime and manga. They wore silly anime costumes all the time, giggled like innocent schoolgirls, and kept huge collections of stuffed animals and phony magical toys. They walked around all time trying to look like just the sort of sweet, innocent kids that a magical adventure should happen to.

Except of course, when they were being leather-clad Japanese dominatrixes, which happened at least once at every party.

When Jennifer got there, they were actually wearing Sailor Moon outfits and yipping excitedly about their birthday coming up in a few weeks. They had always sworn that the very day they turned eighteen, they were flying off to Japan and leaving America and their square American parents behind. Everybody else couldn’t wait for them to go. There was a big pool going on how long it would take for them to wind up in Japanese porn.

It was probably half an hour before more people showed up, drawing their attentions away, but it felt like an eternity. There were other people there, to be sure, but they were not as interesting as Jennifer, apparently. Finally, others showed and they drifted off to play with them, and she stepped outside for air.

Mandy and Cammie showed, and got on her case about how flaky she’d been acting. She told them she was feeling sick, lately and swore she’d be okay soon. They relaxed a little and they amused themselves with the ever-present rumors that the twins were fucking each other. There was never any evidence, of course, aside from how inseparable the two were, but people liked to gossip.

Truth was, they threw good parties. Their parents were rich, and let them have anything they wanted, especially for parties. There was always lots of good food, no adults, always a keg somehow, and lots of places to sneak away to for privacy.

An hour into it, she was leaning against the railing, daydreaming and feeling depressed, when Georgia walked passed. She came up from behind, passed without looking at her or saying a word, but slid a paper cup into Jennifer’s hand. She watched Georgia walk out of sight, into the crowd, and looked down at the cup. Inside were six baby carrots and a folded note. She checked that no one she knew was looking at her and read the note.

Guess where these have been.

Meet me in the upstairs back bathroom in one hour.

She crumpled the note quickly and placed it on a votive candle burning nearby, making sure it was ashes before sliding away to find someplace semi-private in the crowded house. In the dark pantry by the kitchen, she closed the door tight and in the dark, pressed the cup to her nose.

The deep, earthen scent of Georgia’s sex wafted up from the carrots, eliciting a shiver. She reached into the cup with a trembling hand and popped one into her mouth. The precious fluid was thin, and so the taste didn’t linger long in her mouth, but it was heaven. She hugged the cup to her chest, whimpering in delight as she sucked on the carrot like a candy, finally chewing it up as the precious taste faded, then reaching for another, savoring it more than the first.

Her need grew more intense with each one. She tried to make each one last, but by the last carrot, she was gobbling them down greedily. When the last was gone, she still had forty more minutes to go before she could see Georgia. Not knowing what else to do, she walked around the party. She chatted a bit with her friends, she looked around for Georgia, she watched in train-wreck fascination as the twins pulled their cutesy routine.

The minutes ticked by. She fidgeted, watching her watch, hoping Georgia would just pass by or something so she could catch even a glimpse of her. She saw nothing of her, though.

Finally, the hour passed, and she made her way upstairs, trembling. The halls were crowded, and the bedroom adjoining the back bathroom was full of couples making out, but no one really noticed as she knocked on the bathroom door and was let in.

Georgia pulled her in quick and shut the door behind her, not letting anyone outside see her. She pressed Jennifer back against the door and stared her down. “Good girl,” she told her. “You waited the full hour.” Then she leaned in and kissed her.

Jennifer whimpered in pleasure as their mouths met. She started to bring her hands up to Georgia’s head, but Georgia grabbed her hands and pushed them away, so she leaned back against the door and let Georgia run the show.

Georgia kissed her for a few short minutes, Jennifer breathing deeper and quicker with each passing moment, before pulling back and watching her lick her lips, looking back at her with need in her eyes.

“Are you ready to do anything for me?”

Jennifer cast her eyes down. “Yes, Georgia.”

Georgia smiled, lifting Jennifer’s chin until their eyes met. “Good. Because I have it on good authority that the twins will be doing one of their famous whipping posts, tonight.”

“Oh, no. Please, Georgia ...”

“You don’t have to be first, but I want to see you raising your hand by the third round. You don’t have to go far, but if you let them take your pants down and let them redden your ass, then I won’t make you come out as a lesbian, tonight. Understand?”

“I...”

“Don’t get me wrong, you are going to come out as my lover, eventually. By the Winter Dance, everyone will know us as a happy couple. I’m just saying that if you’re having jitters about all of your friends finding out, then you can put it off by entertaining me.”

Jennifer cast her eyes down, whimpering. The twins were known for whipping other teen girls at their parties, daring them to go as far as they could without crying out. Jennifer had watched before, but never even thought about letting the little twerps shackle her own hands high above her head, strip her below the waist, fondle her and whip her. The thought of that happening to her in front of all her friends was mortifying, but it was nothing compared to the thought of everyone finding out she was having sex with another girl. None of them would ever speak to her again. She’d be off the cheer squad. Her parents would disown her.

“I...” She couldn’t agree to it. She couldn’t bring herself to promise she’d let herself be whipped, and yet, she couldn’t bear the thought of everyone knowing about Georgia. She stared at the floor for long moments before Georgia lifted her chin again.

“Here’s a little bonus. Right now, I’m going to give you a full minute between my thighs.” She raised her free hand and passed it over Jennifer’s nose, and the musky scent of her scent passed Jennifer’s nose. Jennifer breathed deep in anticipation. “I’m all ready for you, see? One full minute now, and if you also happen to put on a really good show for the crowd, then you not only get to keep your secret, but I’ll let you come home with me tonight.”

“Really?” Jennifer looked into her eyes, looking for any signs of deception, but Georgia just stared back at her with half a smile on her lips. “Okay.”

“Good girl,” Georgia told her, leaning in for a kiss. “Now then, on your knees.”

Jennifer knelt, looking up into Georgia’s eyes.

“Take down my pants.”

She undid Georgia’s fly and worked her jeans down past her hips, peeled her panties from her wet crotch and pulled both down her long, shapely legs to her shoes. She looked back up at Georgia’s neatly trimmed black patch and breathed in the scent of the moisture hidden beneath.

Georgia held up a timer. It was set for a minute. “When this beeps, you pull away. Got it?”

“Yes, Georgia.”

Georgia clicked the timer and Jennifer practically jumped into her quim. She reached up and grabbed hold of Georgia’s hips to steady herself and pressed up into her. Sliding her tongue between her lips, she sucked and tugged at the lips, loosening them more than they already were. She teased up and down and between the lips with her tongue, sliding it into her loosening passage, sucking out the wetness there, but not finding enough to satisfy. She worked her way up, finding Georgia’s stiffening nub as Georgia’s hands came down to hold onto the back of her head. She licked, tickling, at Georgia’s clit, making Georgia shiver, and drew out more of the precious fluids. More....

The timer sounded. Georgia pulled back. Jennifer cried out in frustration, but didn’t try to stop her. She let go of Georgia’s hips and sat back on her haunches, looking up at Georgia, who was breathing very hard.

“Good girl. We’ll teach you some control, yet.”

“I could finish you off ... “ Jennifer suggested.

Georgia smiled. “Tempting, but no. You get more if you do as you were told. Not before.”

“Yes, Georgia.”

Georgia took a step back from Jennifer and bent to pull up her pants. “I’m going to go out the back door into the other bedroom. You go out this one. Wait and we’ll go at the same time so no one sees us together.”

Jennifer stepped out and went downstairs, still breathing in Georgia’s scents all over her chin. She was temped to lick her lips, just to get a little of it on her tongue, but she made herself be patient. The scent was fortifying. It gave her courage, and she was going to need that.

The party was building. The house was packed and soon the twins disappeared. Jennifer found a good seat on the couch in the living room. Mandy and Cammie came and sat on either side of her, chatting about the usual trivial crap. She talked a bit, but was too nervous about what was coming all too soon to really get into the conversation. She tried to relax and talk to them, but it was no good. The more she thought about the post, the more aware she became of the delicate flesh of her butt underneath her.

All too soon, the twins came back, dressed in leather hip-huggers and half-corsets that let just a little bit of nipple poke out over the top. Like a train-wreck, everyone came to watch as a couple of their little pet male friends set up the post in the middle of the living room, securing it to the floor and the ceiling. Pairs of leather manacles dangled by chains at the top and bottom.

Dashi spoke first. “Right then. As you all know, my sister and I turn eighteen in another month. This will be our last chance to whip some grade-A underage flesh, so we promise to make it entertaining, if you can endure it.”

Mishi spoke up then. “We have a little surprise, tonight. We have the usual assortment of leather whips, but we also have a few fresh hickory switches.” The noise of the crowd died down as she lifted one from a box. Long as slender like a rapier, twisted in leather cording at the blunter end, and carved to a point at the other. She bent it between her fingertips, smiling. Anyone who takes a dozen from one of these will get a hundred dollars, cash. Anyone who takes eighteen gets five hundred.”

“Right then,” said Dashi, “who’s to be first?”

First up was a red-headed girl that Jennifer has seen do the post a few times before. The three giggled together and the girl (Anna, the twins called her) let one of the boys shackle her wrists to the post, pulling her up onto her toes and arching her back. Dashi pulled her pants down around her ankles, fondled her ass, and pulled the back of her thong down below her cheeks.

As usual, the twins started with the reddening of Anna’s ass. A few smacks with the palms of their hands, a few swats with a leather cat-o-nine tails. Anna was breathing a little heavier and smiling when Mishi asked if she was ready.

“Whip or switch?” Dashi asked her. Anna took the whip, and Dashi swung it across her ass, making her jump. Jennifer watched, aghast, at how Anna jumped, gasping in arousal as the welt formed. Another slash, and Jennifer could almost see in slow motion as the flesh of Anna’s ass rippled as another bright red welt formed into an X over the first.

She curled up on the couch between her friends and chewed on her fingernails, watching in a sort of morbid fascination. She tried to will herself to imagine herself in Anna’s place, her ass undressed for all to see, everyone cheering as the whip marked her. The very thought was mortifying.

It fascinated her, though, to see Anna aroused by this. She had leaned well forward, pressing her chest into the wooden post and sliding down so that she could roll her hips back, exposing the tender folds of her sex to the crowd, and to Dashi’s whip. The fifth strike left a burning red welt straight across her quim, and Anna jumped, arching her back and squeezing her reddened cheeks together. Jennifer was amazed when she didn’t cry out from pain. Instead, she melted into a deeper arousal, rubbing her thighs together as she relaxed.

She glanced over at Georgia, leaning back against the far wall. Georgia didn’t seem to notice her, instead intent on watching Anna, her own hips swaying, her breath heavy.

At ten slashes, Anna cried out in orgasm, and the twins let her down. They called for another volunteer, and Jennifer could see Georgia watching her, but she couldn’t quite work up the nerve, yet. She kept her hand down, avoiding those piercing eyes.

Tawny came up next, and after the big show of pulling down her skirt and her underwear, and the blushing of her cheeks with the cat-o-nine tails, Tawny chose the switch. The crowd went dead quiet, anticipation building as Mishi lifted a switch from the box, advancing slowly on Tawny, sliding it slowly across her ass so she could feel it.

Tawny braced herself, hugging close to the post, closing her eyes tight and biting her lip so as not to scream. She was breathing heavy, in fear or arousal, as Mishi pulled the switch way back. An evil whistling hiss and a crack and Tawny jumped up onto her toes, trying not to scream as every muscle in her body tensed up. She clawed at the post, breathing fast, and forced herself to relax, letting herself back down onto the flats of her feet.

Mishi stroked her cheeks with the palm of her hand, and drew the switch across her cheeks again. Tawny tensed, and Mishi pulled back again.

Another hiss, another crack, and Tawny leaped up again, tears rolling down her cheeks, but she didn’t cry out. She slowly let herself back down again. When Mishi asked if she were all right, she simply nodded.

Five more times, Mishi drew the switch slowly across her cheeks where she intended to hit her, and five more times, Mishi stroked the fresh welt. It seemed to soothe Tawny who, after the third, started to lean into the hand, relaxing and breathing easier after each one. On the seventh stroke, she cried out in pain, exhausted. The twins let her down.

Georgia was watching her. Third round, she’d said. Dashi looked around for her next victim, and was about to pick one of her old favorites, when Mishi spurted, “Are you fucking kidding me?”

Dashi turned to look at her, and found her mouth hanging open. She followed her twin’s gaze and saw Jennifer sitting there, looking all mousy for the first time in her life, holding up her hand. The two stood and stared for the span of a breath while the whole room turned to look at Jennifer. People started chattering. Jennifer blushed.

“What the hell are you doing?” Mandy asked in stunned disbelief.

“I’m volunteering,” she whispered back.

“Are you insane?”

“Fuck off.”

“Jennifer Whitstone,” Dashi chimed, stepping up to her in a slow, metered, gait. “Isn’t your flesh a little too delicate for this?”

The crowd laughed. Jennifer set her jaw, looked Dashi in the eyes, and raised her hand higher.

Dashi smirked and held out her hand. Jennifer took it, standing. Mandy and Cammie watched her go in stunned silence.

Jennifer let Dashi lead her to the post. There were a couple of whispered comments, but most were watching in silence as her hands and feet were shackled. She looked to Georgia briefly saw her smiling just a bit, standing with her arms folded over her chest, watching intently as the twins secured her. Inwardly, she tried to prepare herself. She was shaking and blushing, but she was determined not only to put on a good show, but more to prove to Georgia that she wasn’t so easy to break.

She closed her eyes and stood tall as the twins started their little show with her. They rubbed their hands slowly over her body, not touching her breasts or her privates, savoring the moment as the crowd cheered. One of them made some sort of comment about how they had always wanted to see her naked and the crowd seemed to agree. They pulled down her pants and the crowd cheered at the sight of her ass.

Dashi pulled the back of her panties down to the bottom of her ass, and stroked the soft, tanned flesh as she shivered. There was a breeze, there in the middle of the room, and she felt chilled. Dashi’s hand was cold and smooth, and it felt electric, raising goosebumps all over her hindquarters. She heard the sound of the cat-o-nine-tails picked up, and heard the heavy whooshing of Dashi swinging it about to warm herself up, and then a heavy smack landed on her left cheek.

She jumped in surprise, but found it wasn’t as bad as she’d anticipated. Yes, it hurt, but it was spread out and tingly. She remembered to breathe, and was almost ready for the next one. She jumped again, but not as bad. She raised her face and looked at Georgia, standing against the wall and saw her mouth a silent, Good girl, in encouragement.

A half a dozen more smacks with the cat-o-nine-tails and Jennifer was sweating and breathing heavier, her cheeks warm and flush. The crowd was mostly quiet, waiting for the heavier stuff, and Jennifer looked to Georgia, who gave her a nod. Her secret was safe for the night, apparently. Now for the show. She closed her eyes and bowed her head, steeling herself as Dashi spoke.

“I assume you’ll take the whip, vanilla-girl?”

“No.”

“What?”

“The switch.”

“You got it,” she nearly laughed.

There were whispers all around her as Dashi positioned herself behind her. She even thought that she could hear a few bets being placed. She tuned them all out. She didn’t care. She looked one more time at Georgia, who looked at her quizzically, but otherwise seemed to be enjoying herself.

Dashi brandished the switch, swinging in great arcs to make that high-pitched whistle. Jennifer knew she was just trying to scare her, so she did her best to ignore it. She squeezed her eyes shut, gripped the chains on her manacles tightly, and leaned her head against the post, waiting.

The switch was drawn slowly across the blushing flesh of her ass. There was a long, pregnant pause as everyone in the room seemed to hold their breath...

CRACK!

She jumped up onto her toes, biting her tongue. It stung like hell, burning like a brand where the welt now formed. She breathed quick, focusing on staying relaxed, and slowly let herself back down onto her heels.

CRACK!

Again, she jumped. Again, she bit her tongue and controlled her breath, staying silent. She let herself down again, and ...

CRACK!

Much more forceful, that time! She jumped again, and her breath caught, tears forming in her eyes. She pressed herself against the post, hugging herself to it tightly, trying to just breathe and not cry out.

Dashi’s hand was again rubbing her ass, smoothing over the three bright welts. “Having second thoughts, yet, Princess?”

She looked up at Georgia, still standing there, with her arms folded across her chest, looking at Jennifer in mild amusement. Georgia gave her no sign at all. Apparently, she was unimpressed.

She closed her eyes and whispered to Dashi, “Lift up my shirt.”

“What?”

“I want you to whip my tits.”

“You’re kidding.”

She turned her head in towards Dashi, still not opening her eyes, her face red with embarrassment that she would even say this, “Put a welt across each of my nipples.” And when Dashi was silent for a moment longer, “Please.”

Almost numbly, Dashi circled around in front of her and clumsily pulled Jennifer’s shirt and bra up over her chest, letting her breasts fall free. The crowd cheered, and she heard more than a few catcalls. She pressed forward. The post was thin enough to fit between her breasts and give Dashi a clear shot with her switch.

She breathed deep as Dashi slowly drew the length of her switch across her right nipple, anticipation tightening her belly. There was a long pause ...

CRACK!

She flew backwards as far as the manacle would allow, gritting her teeth. The sharp, brilliant pain left a blazing trail across her breast, and ignited her nipple. The searing pain made it feel tight, pulling it out from her breast. The crowd cheered her on again, as she pulled herself upright, leaning against the post again and breathing deep.

Dashi’s hand came up and rubbed her nipple and flesh with the palm, soothing it. When she came to the nipple, she rubbed it in little circles with her fingertip, bringing out surprisingly pleasant sensations of stinging. As Dashi drew the switch across the other nipple, she whispered, “Harder, this time.”

CRACK!

Better prepared this time, she didn’t jump back. She stayed still, pulling herself into the post with her fists curled around her chains, taking in the pain, her eyes closed in determination. Tears of pain slid down her face as Dashi stroked her new welt. Again, Dashi tickled the nipple. She found herself becoming aware of her sex, still cradled in the silk of her panties.

“Aw, crap,” she heard Dashi say, and opened her eyes to see the switch, cracked and useless, tossed on the floor. “Not bad for a vanilla girl,” Dashi chimed, circling around behind her. She hated letting this scrawny little wannabe have power over her – hated more the thought that she might be getting aroused at her touch – but she didn’t have a lot of choice. Besides, while her eyes were open, she stole a glance at Georgia who still had her arms folded across her chest, but now had one thumb discreetly rubbing one of her swollen nipples. She had a fascinated look of arousal in her eyes.

She was sweating now from every pore, and the salt of her sweat was stinging all of her welts and making her so much more aware of her body than she was used to, especially her nipples. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, and waited for the next hit.

CRACK!

This one, right at the base of her ass. She jumped, but not much. She gritted her teeth and waited.

A moment later, she felt the switch brushing between her legs, up her thighs to press gently up against her silk-covered sex. “Ready for something a little more intense, Vanilla-Girl?”

She really wanted her to stop calling her that, but the crowd whooped and cheered, so without opening her eyes, she whispered, “Yes.”

The crowd cheered even louder as Dashi slid her panties down off her hips and gently directed Jennfier to tilt her hips back, exposing her tender swollen pussy lips to the switch behind her. There were a few lewd remarks about how wet she was from Dashi’s ministrations, and she felt mortified at the thought, but tried to ignore them.

Jennifer tensed as Dashi slid the switch across her lips. She did it slowly, drawing out the moment, and Jennifer shivered.

CRACK!

She jumped, gasping in a great breath as her hips slammed forward in reflex. Her back arched and she bit her tongue, grunting in an effort to not cry out. She ground her thighs together, rubbing her pussy lips between them, soothing them as best she could. When she came down and breathed again, grinding her hips in tight circles, the crowd cheered her again.

Again, Dashi’s hand stroked her ass, soothing. This time it slid down, moving to rub the new welt across her lips.

“Stop.” Jennifer told her. Dashi stopped, looking Jennifer in the eyes, and Jennifer added, “Don’t touch me there. Just the switch.”

Dashi gave her a pouting look that bordered on furious but acquiesced, circling behind her as she relaxed a bit. Without warning ...

CRACK!

... she put another welt across her lips. She jumped again, rubbing her thighs together in tight circles as the crowd roared.

“I have to admit, Vanilla-Girl, I’m a little impressed. I didn’t expect anyone here to take more than eight with the switch, let alone a spoiled princess like you. Maybe I’m being too soft on you.” The crowd laughed. “Or maybe you’re just enjoying this.”

The crowd cheered, and Jennifer looked up at Georgia, in the back of the crowd, now pinching one nipple, with one leg crossed in front of the other, slowly grinding her hips. Jennifer wondered idly if she was imagining doing this to Jennifer herself. Looking at the floor, she whispered, “A little of both.”

Everyone laughed, including Dashi. “All right, then. Let’s try something a little more intense, shall we?” She tilted Jennifer’s hips back, exposing her pussy again. Jennifer cringed, as sweat was already making the welts there sting like hell, but she couldn’t very well object now.

This time, though, the switch wasn’t drawn across her lips. It was drawn along them.

She shivered, her breath quickening. She looked up at Georgia, who looked at her now with a hint of fear, though she was still grinding her hips. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. The crowd was silent.

CRACK!

She jumped, arching her back and sucking in her breath. Missing the center by a hair, it hit her on the left side, grazing the outer lip, burning the inner, and caught her on the edge of her clit, sending fiery pains shooting through her. The crowd roared as she settled down, shuddering from head to toe. She prayed to god no one noticed she was shuddering in orgasm.

“I think she just came,” Mishi exclaimed.

Blushing furiously, she kept her eyes shut as the crowd roared in approval.

“I think she did,” Dashi sang in response.

Then, with no warning, she slid a finger into Jennifer’s pussy.

Jennifer jumped, looking Dashi in the eyes and shouting, “HEY!”

Smiling at her, Dashi told her, “I’m just making sure that you’re enjoying yourself, Vanilla —”

She froze, looking at Jennifer curiously. With dawning horror, Jennifer realized what she had found. She shook her head frantically at the girl, but the sadistic little bitch shouted with glee, “Oh, ladies and gentlemen! The great Jennifer Whitstone is a virgin!”

The crowd laughed. Fury and blame mounting on her face, she glared at Georgia. Georgia looked shocked, waving her hands in denial, and mouthing the words, Not me, not me! Well, maybe she didn’t ask Dashi to finger her, but if it wasn’t for Georgia, she wouldn’t be in this mortifying position to begin with! At that moment, the one and only thing she wanted to was to piss in both their Wheaties. A flash of inspiration, and suddenly she knew exactly how to do it.

She looked back at Dashi and told her, “I’m not a virgin, you stupid shit; I’m a lesbian.”

The room went silent. Dashi’s jaw actually dropped. Jennifer looked back at Georgia. “I’ve been licking Georgia Finn’s pretty pussy.” Georgia was now in complete shock, staring at her open-mouthed. She looked back at Dashi and gave her fingers a little squeeze with her muscles. Dashi pulled her hand back like she’d been bitten.

“Aw, what’s the matter? Only think thoughts like that about your sister?”

The whole room gasped in shock. No one had ever dared say it to their faces, before. Like a dark storm cloud rolling over the skies, pure hate rolled over Dashi’s face as she tossed her switch aside and stormed over to the box to pick up a fresh one. “You want pain, cunt? You got it!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She was up on her toes. She was hyperventilating. She was shedding huge, rolling tears. She was gripping her chains in dogged determination.

CRACK! CRACKCRACKCRACKCRACK!!

In the haze of pain, she heard someone shouting.

“Stop! Stop it!”

CRACK!

“That’s enough!”

It was Georgia, and she was right beside her. She heard Dashi shout, “Stay out of this, dyke bitch!”

BINGO! She opened her eyes just in time to see Georgia ram her fist into Dashi’s nose, spraying blood and sending her flying backwards to land on her back. The little shit screamed and crawled away from Georgia.

“BY DOSE! YOU BIDCH, YOU BOKE BY DOSE!”

“It needed breaking,” Georgia told her.

“I’N DONNA CALL DA BOLISE!”

“Good idea! You call the police and tell them that Georgia Finn broke your nose after you fingered a girl’s pussy who specifically told you not to! See how fucking far that gets you! I’m sure the fifty or so high school students here wouldn’t mind hiding the beer your parents bought them while you talk to them.”

On cue, everyone in the room raised their beers high and cheered Georgia on. Georgia, meanwhile, turned on Mishi with death in her eyes.

“Let her the fuck down, Joan, or I swear to god I’ll make you identical all over again.”

Shaking like a leaf, Mishi unlocked the manacles and Jennifer slumped into Georgia, who had produced a blanket from somewhere and wrapped it around Jennifer’s naked waist. As Georgia stooped to pick up her pants, Jennifer stumbled around to face Dashi, crumpled up on the floor and watching them as she bled.

“By the way,” she told her, “that was eighteen strokes, but you can keep your money.” Pointing at Dashi, she said, “That look alone is worth it.” With that, she walked away, leaning heavily on Georgia, and the crowd cheered its loudest yet.

Georgia led her out to her car, a block away. She set Jennifer down in the passenger seat and gave her her pants, and then she climbed into her side and drove, never saying a word to her. Jennifer didn’t care. Now that it was over, she was just too exhausted to give a damn.

When they were several blocks away, Georgia whispered, “I swear to god, Jennifer, I had nothing to do with her fingering you.”

“I know,” she whispered back.

They said nothing else. Georgia stopped at a Walgreen’s for a moment, leaving Jennifer to nod off for a bit as she ran inside, coming back with a bag, and drove off again. Half asleep, she almost didn’t notice that they weren’t going to Georgia’s farm. They were going to Jennifer’s house.

“What? I thought you said ...”

“I know, but I think you’d be better off in your own bed, right now. Don’t worry. I’ll stay here with you.”

She was too tired to fight. “Okay.”

Georgia parked alongside the street and helped Jennifer out of the car, half carrying her on her shoulder inside and up to her room, trying very hard to be quiet. She flopped Jennifer into her bed, pulled her clothes off, and opened the bag she’d bought.

“Just rest,” she told Jennifer, stepping into her bathroom and coming back with a warm wet rag. She gently washed Jennifer’s backside clean and then gently began to rub a nice cool ointment into the welts and over the reddened flesh. Jennifer smiled at the feel of it.

As Georgia ripped open the first bandage, Jennifer fell soundly asleep.