The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This isn’t me anymore

By Robert Towers

Chapter Eleven: The day is young for Gilly

With an evil smile, Tracy dabbed Gillian’s sweaty forehead as she sat under the dryer. With a plastic cap on her head and light green mask on her face, a silver smock around her shoulders and bleach saturating her once brown curly hair, she was, for first time, going blond.

Gillian complained of feeling sick and dizzy. Tracy purposely ignored her complaints while bleached her hair and required Gillian to smoke a cigarette until she had succumbed to the full effects of the Nicotine.

Just as Gillian thought things couldn’t get worse, the door opened and a beautiful young man came in. She didn’t dare to look at the door and tried to watch in the mirror. He was all smiles walking with his pink cape on and a head full of blue bleach under a plastic cap. She couldn’t believe her eyes. This wasn’t possible.....

How on earth could this be.......? The young man was ....... Rick! Her loved son!! Was this coincidence? How could he know that she was here..... Gillian felt rather ashamed, but thinks got worse.

“Hey Gilly, what a surprise to see you here. What did you think? Rick is bleaching his hair too”

“Uh..... no....., it not possible…no my son....”

Rick sat in a chair under the dryers next to his mother. His eyes glazed over her and his mouth fell into an easy smile.

“Yes Gilly. Is happening now. Is happening him. Rick tell your mother why you’re doing it”

“ Two weeks ago I took Tracy’s advice and allowed her bleached my hair, mom.

“I just knew he would look very cute as a blonde, Gilly ..... Fred, my hairdresser said he looked gorgeous!!” said Tracy

“This time she took me to her salon so we could be sure it was done right”, Rick continued.

Gilly was uncomfortable, to say the least.

“I must admit that Rick really enjoyed being around all the other girls. He had a wonderful time with all the attention he received, Gilly”.

“My son… he is a right man. He don’t bleach his hair,” she said jerking her head. “I have a child, not a daughter,” she growled.

“I’m trying to get in touch with my lighter side,” said Rick as he swiveled in the chair towards his mother.

“NOOOO!!!” Gillian screamed.

Gillian tried to get up, but Tracy got a quick grasp with both hands on her shoulders and Rick moved in for the assist. She sat there and began to sob.

“Gilly, I’m sorry if I in any way offended you” said Tracy in a condescending tone. “I think it’s terrific that you and your son have found something to do that you both enjoy”.

“My…my son not is a… He was never…”

“Stop worrying about your son, Gilly, dear and concentrate on sharing the experience. As his girlfriend, I was so proud of him sitting here getting his hair bleached. I loving how the whole experience is actually “bringing out his feminine side, Gilly. Do you think bleached hair make you feel more feminine, Rick, darling .... am I doing the right thing??

“I love it!!! “ Said Rick while kept looking in the mirror his head with a cap and smiling. “You are right, Tracy. I guess that the beauty salon time spent having my hair bleached does tend to bring out the woman in my personally”.

“There’s nothing like a little pampering to make a girl feel good!!” said Tracy and she exhaled some of her smoke into Rick’s face and he looked up at her smiling. Then Tracy whispered “doesn’t she look adorable, Rick darling”.

“Plea…se stop do..ing this” Gillian said harshly, struggling against the rigidity of her mask.

“Try and relax, mother. You’re doing just fine with Tracy. She will have your hair full of bleach and under the dryer momentarily. Just be patient, then she will get you to the washbasins,” Rick said.

“Rick, ple..ase.. don’t do this,” she sobbed again. A couple of tears fell through the mask.

“Well that’s normal Mother. Most women do not like to see themselves with their hair painted with blue bleached and covered by a plastic cap either. It is just a process that is needed for a hair style. ”

“Stop tor..men..ting me”.

“What’s happening with you, mother. You are being so dramatic. No one is torturing you here. Just Tracy is going to bleach your hair, and style it in a very nice elegant up do like a modern woman would normally wear every day.

“Gilly, you are in no condition to discuss with us. It would be better for everyone if she could just sit here in silence, enjoing the hot under the dryer and your cigerette, puting aside your anger and frustrations. Get it out of your system Gilly and accept your fate .” Said Tracy with a very innocent expression.

“You will be proud of the way it looks, and all the other persons will be impressed,” Rick said.

“Ne..ver” said Gillian which tear in her eyes. She looked very angry.

“Please Mother you are over reacting. You seem so stressed mother and you’re making me worry.”

Tracy took a white washcloth and folded it into a square. The she carefully poured some liquid to the bottle on tray and gently started to apply it to Gillian face.

“This will refresh you, dear. And calm your nerves too.”

Tracy carefully applied areas of Gillian’s face while making sure a well soaked part of the cloth was touching and always covering her nose. Within a couple of minutes, she felt all of the tensions fading away. She relaxed back into the chair. She was getting dizzy.

The liquid was chloroform.

“Poor mom she’s so sick. You need to do that to her?” Rick asked, taking her mother’s hand. “This is upsetting enough for her.”

“Unfortunately yes, Rick my dear. We know she’s not going anywhere, but the thought of being helpless while we work on her hair is an important part of the process. I’m sure you understand. You must trust me, Rick.”

“It’s okay, mother.” Rick said softly, looking into her mother’s helpless eyes. “It will all be over soon.”

Tracy held the cloth ever closer and tighter against Gillian’s nose. Her eyes were beginning to flutter rapidly. He watched her rolling eyes and just held the cloth gently but firmly over Gillian’s nose and mouth. She inhaled several breaths and slipped deeply under. Tracy continued to hold the cloth for almost a minute. Gillian could not do anything. She was weak and drowsy.

“How soon will we see results?” asked him.

“Fairly quickly, Rick my dear. Soon enough she’ll become quite figure conscious and request more beauty treatments and longer sessions in the salon. She’ll think nothing of being under a dryer for one hour. She will become much sweeter, more cooperative, more open to our suggestions. So you see why it’s important that after each of her visits to the salon, you compliment her, tell her how nice she looks, encourage her to come regularly.”

Rick smiled at his immobile mother and said “mother mother dear, it is so good to see you here and to know that you are going to be changed for the better. Maybe you will need to visit at least twice a week for a while. I have been coming here and makes me feel better about myself and opens me up to the world and its delights”.

Gillian frowns but before she could even get a good protest going Tracy putted another cigarette more between her lips. She lit it and ordered her: “take a long pull Gillian dear”

She took a long, leisurely inhale. Her cheeks hollow as her heavy chest bent and she drew the smoke into her lungs. After a couple of minutes, she blew a long stream of smoke through her nostrils.

Tracy smiled more and more contentedly as she saw the predicament of Gillian. She waited many times for this opportunity and wanted to change her so that even her best friends and relatives would never know who Gillian is. Tracy looked at Gillian sitting under the dryer the mask tight to her face as she exhaled smoke through her nose and smiles. Tracy thought all the hurt and stress she had put her through over the previous years and walk like you own everything and everyone.

“How you think you can control your son Rick’s life so completely and now soon you will be a big part of it, but in such a different way”. Tracy thought.

Ricks was all smiles at the sight of his mother smoking, he thought she looked so sexy as she inhales and then slowly exhales.

Gillian found herself craving another puff ...and..another.

“Oh Gilly dear you are going to look so very good for us soon and everyone will find you so very attractive”. said Tracy.

Gillian whispered never and exhaled her big heavy chest going back down as she did so.

Tracy took the cigarette from her lips. “You will not smoke more until you behave properly. You must learn to obey, Gilly”

Tracy smiled at the thought of Gillian needing to buy her own cigarettes each day and making regular appointments at the salon.

Then Tracy smiled checks the blue bleach and timer and said " a few more minutes on the hottest level Gilly and we can see what shade of blonde it is compared to Ricks.”

Seated under the dryer Gillian had the huge stainless steel helmet almost to the level of her eyes and the dryer whirling around her ears. With the helmet and visor around her, she couldn’t see anything in front of her or even around her.

Gillian mind was scrambled; she did not know what to think clearly as she sat there the heat from the hood dryer and the smoke burning her throat and nostrils for the time being. She thought maybe I should not have been so harsh and arrogant towards her son and Tracy maybe I should have been more tolerant. But then she frowned and thought when I get out of this chair they will suffer. She had no idea that slowly her brain will be rewired to think differently and her feelings will be changed forever.

With the dryer turned on highest temperature, the hot air made Gillian begin to glisten. The dryer literally baked her head and her face. Gillian was almost expecting her hair to catch on fire as the hot air swirled around her head.

Her body temperature was already rising and she felt warmness all around her. Soon she was unpleased to discover she was soaking wet between her legs. The chair was hard vinyl, so when Josephine backed up on it, her panties made an audible squish sound. All the catching of her juices pushed right against her lips as she shuddered at all of the wetness around her lips. Several times unconformable Gillian changed positions in her seating and her nerves made her panties even wetter. Her body turned to liquid and her defiance died at that moment. Now, all she could feel is her body getting warmer, her bleached roots getting tighter and she continued to drip into her panties. That is when Gillian looked to her side.

Then Tracy smiled at the sleepy face of Gillian. Oh my! Has the little lady girl messed her panties? You are a naughty girl, Gilly. Look at you; you have wet your panties and even your robe! Well, horny lady, you’re going to wear this same panties and same robe until you learn to behave properly, you dirty, dirty little girl!”

When Tracy called her a dirty girl, Jo blushed a deep red as she figured that she was caught red handed. The shame and embarrassment sent shivers down her spine as she meekly followed Tracy. She took an arm and escorted Jo to the sinks.

Gillian looked down at the mess she had made. Her panties were completely filled and were overflowing with wetness. It was soaked and was beginning to drip down her leg. The wetness has soaked through her panties and into her dress. And even that wasn’t enough to stop it as the wetness soaked through the shiny nylon robe. There was a large wet spot right between her legs that showed anybody how naughty Gillian had been.

Tracy and Rick each took an arm and escorted Gillian to another room. They led Jennifer to empty room with a big changing table.

Gillian wanted to scream and fight back at what was happening to her. She desperately did not wish for this to happen, but between all that happened to her today, she had no willpower left. She no longer had any strength or wits about her. She could whimper as she was stripped naked and laid on the table. She was terrified of what was about to happen to her and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Then Tracy removed her robe and panties and rubbed a thin coating of petroleum jelly on Gillian’s intimate parts. Gillian’s eyes glazed over and her mouth fell into an easy smile. She moaned in pleasure, her drugged mind reacting to the Tracy’s fingers. Then she applied a generous coating of baby powder. Tracy’s fingers awoke all of her sensitivity. She shivered and closed her eyes at her touch, but that was quickly snapped away when the smell of baby powder hit her nostrils. Her nether region was coated with the white powder as she felt the cool substance against her skin. Gillian was then lifted up off the table and the large diaper was slid underneath her. A thick fluffy white cloth diaper was wrapped around her loins.

Using large safety pins she fastened it securely in place. A pair of pink colored plastic pants with four rows of ruffled lace across the bottom was pulled up her legs and the diaper tucked safely inside.

When she was set back down, Gillian could feel the padding and the large size of the diaper as it began to push her legs apart. She began to whimper and struggle, but her mind and weak muscles couldn’t even put up the fight of a fussy baby. The pink pins held the diaper together and the plastic panties went over the entire mess. Gillian felt a bulk around her loins like never before as the size of the diaper was more than she had ever known.

Then Gillian was put into another pretty multi-colored robes adorned with flowers and slid their feet into a pair of frilly pink mule slippers.

In a sleepy daze, Tracy and Rick led Gillian back to Fred’s special room and led her to station.

The diaper caused Gillian to waddle and give her a distinctive walk. The robe did not hinder the diaper’s size and shape, so both could see what she was wearing. Sitting on the chair, Gilliab felt like she was wearing and sitting on a cloud. She had never been so embarrassed in all of her life as her cheeks were beet red. She felt like a little girl in the diaper underneath the watchful eye of Tracy. She held back her tears as she let her continued.

Now Gillian was much easier to deal with. Tracy took advantage of this as Gillian had been under the hairdryer for several hours. In a sleepy daze, she led Gillian another special shampoo.

Fred entered the private room just as Tracy was rinsing the bleach remover from Gillian’s hair. The chair was reclined, placing Gillian’s neck in the sink cutout.

“Your work is perfect, my bad girl” he said.

Gillian almost jumped when Fred appeared. She went white as a ghost at hearing that.

Soon the chair was again raised and Gillian with her damp hair wrapped in a towel. When Tracy removed the towel and Gillian saw herself in the mirror she was disturbed to see that her hair was now a rather bright shade of orange with brown roots.

She looked at Fred with a concerned look.

“Don’t worry.” Fred said reassuringly. “This is just the first application. It’s a chemical to remove the dyed color from your hair. The day is young, be patient.”