The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Fingers

CHAPTER 2 — Dimat Paloka’s Induction Tour

This story is fiction. It deals with subjects that are considered ‘adult’. Be aware of this before you read on.

When Mrs. Valentina-Smith walked in she found him immersed in documents on his PC.

“Good morning Mr, Paloka. I see you are keen. I like that.”

Dimat Paloka smiled. “Yes. I want to get to grips with the job as soon as possible. There’s a lot of information here.”

“Of course. How long have you been here?”

Dimat assumed she already knew exactly how long he had been here. He had just surveyed the hotel’s camera system, which was extensive, and he had access. He had already tried it out, to see how much area it covered and how long it would take him to use it automatically. “Since three,” he answered.

“Well, all work etcetera. Would you like me to give you a tour? Not the one you had at your interview. One that shows all.”

“That would be excellent, thank you,” he answered with a smile.

“Just out of interest Mr. Paloka, why are there no maids in your office? I’m certain I left instructions for them to be there.”

“I sent them away. I don’t need them so ubiquitous.”

“I see. I’ll remember that.”

Was that a threat, or just a comment? He thought the latter, but he wasn’t sure. Maybe it’s best to play it safe with this one he thought.

After a few minutes walking they approached the source of a loud clattering. It could be heard all down the corridor. Mr. Paloka had heard nothing like it. But he recognized it straight away as soon as they entered the room.

“You have a typing pool?”

“Yes. You would be amazed at the number of men who really love this. And they use it properly. The secretaries here,” she nodded at the women busily typing away and chatting, “are all fully trained and can type as well as take shorthand at an expert level.” She looked around, they were all working steadily. “Look at Cheryl for instance,” she identified Cheryl by pointing at her. “She has headphones on. That is because she is taking dictation for one of our guests. Usually the secretary has to go to the guest to take dictation and that ends up in another stereotypical secretary’s function. But I do not know of any guest who uses this service that only uses them for sex. It indicates how things were done in the recent past does it not?”

“Yes it does. I assume their dress is dictated? After all, I find it hard to believe all these ladies would dress in a 50s style without being ordered to.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled without opening her lips.

“Of course, you are entitled to use this facility as well, Mr. Paloka. Now, let us go to the gymnasium.

They walked in and approached the head trainer.

“Eric Graham, Dimat Paloka,” she said as an introduction in her upper class English accent that she used as an effective tool in all her dealings. “Mr. Paloka comes with impressive credentials, Mr. Graham. We are certain he will play a major part in our expansion,” she said.

“Mr. Graham handles the gym, as you can no doubt see,” she continued. “Like all our staff, he has impeccable qualifications and first rate experience.

“How do you do,” said Mr. Paloka. “I’m pleased to meet you.” His accent was Eastern European, but nobody, except perhaps Mrs. Valentina-Smith, could place it closer than that.

Eric Graham smiled, “I’m fine, thank you. Look around. We have a complete range of equipment. We also have more than enough experienced trainers to cater for anything the guests wish. Some of our guests are alone and need some sort of maintenance, or perhaps a booster regime for their stay here. And, I’m sure Mrs. Valentina-Smith has told you that you are welcome here at any time. In fact, I think it’s in your terms of contract that you stay fit.” He looked at Dimat. “We’ll have to assess you, but from the way you look and walk I’m sure you only need maintenance.”

“Thank you, I try to stay fit.”

“Mr.Graham, Mr. Paloka was one of the few who asked about that clause during his interview. That impressed me,” added Mrs.Valentina-Smith.

“That’s impressive Mr. Paloka. Personally, I’ve had no problems whatsoever with those that did that. But I’m sorry to say that a majority of our new recruits arrive unfit and have to undergo a vigorous regime to get them to the required standard. It’s too much for some of them and they have to go. We do make every effort to get them to the required fitness levels, but…” his voice trailed off.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith smiled. “Yes,” she said. “We fired most of them, but some met our criteria for other positions here when positions became available, so we reallocated them. They all seemed to think we couldn’t do that, but not one of them had taken the time to read the contract they signed. I find it amazing how many people, even professionals, don’t read their own contracts.”

“And generally they agreed to our terms and conditions and we took pains to inform them of their exact duties and obligations before we agreed to employ them. But far too many seem to think that was for show. Some sort of PR stunt to say we ourselves do what we say we’ll do, but make no attempt at complying or at implementing. There are too many such people in the U.S. today with that attitude.” She smiled, “It is a good experience to see their faces when they are fired though. Seeing their faces is even better when they finally understand what their final employment is if we decide to reallocate them. This would be after three warnings and a talk from Mr. Graham here and another one from me. I’ve collected the recordings of those events and their reactions in a compilation. It’s on the extranet if you want to check it out.”

Eric Graham laughed and said, “It’s funny. You should see it.”

“And the ones we retained are now working at jobs that do not require any intelligence. This is good because they do not have any any more. They did not read the contract, which allows us to redeploy, in a capacity of our choosing, any who do not measure up in any way. And do not worry Mr. Paloka. These were all middle management. Not one of them was anywhere near your caliber. You will do fine here.” That was not an assumption. Mrs. Valentina-Smith had already evaluated him and had not found him wanting. She was looking forward to their future collaborations.

“Excuse me ma’am,” said a voice behind them. They turned and Mrs. Valentina-Smith, after checking her collar, said, “Yes mm1871?”

She curtseyed. “Mr. Banks has made a request they can’t fulfill ma’am. They said you would deal with it.”

“Thank you,” she replied. “I’ll see to it at once.”

Eighteen seventy-one curtseyed and left.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith and Dimat Paloka excused themselves from Mr. Graham and left.

“What do you know about Mr. Banks?” she asked while ascending to Mr. Banks’ floor.

“Ervin Banks is a millionaire guest who has stayed here a few times. He found this hotel by himself, so he doesn’t know the full extent of our services. But, he did earn his millions through hard work and intelligence so he may have worked out what we do, or, perhaps, a colleague has told him.” He went on to state exactly how much Ervin Banks was worth and the hotel viewed him as a potential billionaire.

She smiled her close lipped smile.

“It is obvious you are going to do well here Mr. Paloka. From this request, it looks like he’s beginning to suspect the extent of what we can do. That is over and above the obvious sexual services we supply. If that is so, then he is quick. He has either worked it out or he’s been asking the right people. Either way is good. We do want extremely rich and intelligent guests staying here. And that means we make extreme efforts to supply their wants.”

They walked towards Mr. Banks’ room and knocked on the door. It was opened by a maid who took them to Mr.Banks. They introduced themselves and asked exactly what he required.

Mr. Banks was nervous and hummed and hawed a bit, but eventually pulled himself together, sat up straight and made his request known to them clearly.

After a few questions in order to understand exactly what he required, Mrs. Valentina-Smith said, “That is a request I personally have not heard before and we do not have that item on tap, as it were. However,” she said quickly to forestall his response, “Mr. Paloka here has been hired for this very purpose, to supply your every wish.” She laughed, “Or as many as we can. Some things are just impossible.”

“Ah,” said Mr. Banks, obviously disappointed. “I just thought it may be possible.”

Mr. Paloka interjected. “I personally know of one who can offer you what you require Mr. Banks. But we do not have a contract with her, so I will contact her employers and see what can be done. Actually, from what you’ve said, she will be perfect for you.”

Mr. Banks smiled, “Then get her here as soon as possible. Don’t worry about the expense. If she’s as good as you say, she will be worth it.”

Mr. Paloka smiled, stood up and said, “I’ll get straight onto it then.” He then left the room with Mrs. Valentina-Smith in tow.

“Well done,” Mr. Paloka,” she said when safely in the corridor. ““I knew you would be a great asset. Please take over Mr. Banks’ account and arrange everything to his satisfaction. Unfortunately, that means we’ll have to abandon your walk through, but the customers’ needs come first.” She smiled at him.

He smiled. “I used to work for the firm that owns her and I left with good will. I’m sure they’ll play along if we offer them enough and if she’s available,” he replied. “It’s her availability that could be a problem. I’ll get onto it straight away. No doubt we can continue my induction at a more suitable time.” He got off at his office floor and left. Mrs. Valentina went up to her office.

The next day, Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s attention was taken by the view at reception she saw on her monitor. There was a lady there with an inordinate amount of luggage, which had been carried in by the porters. She switched on the volume and heard the tail end of the conversation…

“… and your Mr. Paloka is expecting me.”

“She must be the one for Mr. Banks,” Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought. She brought in other camera angles and studied the lady. She spoke with an American accent but with a British undertone. Northern English certainly, she conjectured. The visitor was of medium height and relatively old if the usual example of such employees was an appropriate benchmark. Long blond hair and a figure to die for, this lady was an excellent example of a superior person. Mrs. Valentina-Smith’s assessments did not fit into any standard category. If she was correct in her assessment of what this woman was, she knew the majority of people would shun her because either she had literally no money or property at all or she worked at an employment where the majority would feel very uncomfortable. Mrs. Valentina-Smith didn’t have a positive view of most people. Most people, she opined, were there to be used.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith thought this woman’s face, make up and whole image old fashioned. In fact, it was so pronounced it must be deliberate. On a whim she took an image from the camera feed, searched for it on Google and got a hit.

Jean Harlow?