The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 12

The Doctor.

I decided that we needed a doctor in my group. We were all extremely healthy but accidents could happen to anyone. I was also concerned about pregnancy. I didn’t use any form of birth control with any of my wonderful girls except for the three in school. The others got hosed down regularly with unadulterated sperm. It’s a wonder that they weren’t all knocked up. We needed some discrete professional services. I began to frequent the two local teaching hospitals, on the lookout for a likely candidate.

After a few weeks, I had selected my first choice. Dr. Candice Brown was an intern, 26 years old and just finishing her training. She was lovely enough to be a model but intelligent enough to pass medical school and tough enough to survive internship. She stood about five foot three and looked to weigh about 100 pounds. I stuck up a conversation with her one day in the hospital cafeteria. Hospital food is bad enough to be considered as big a health hazard as any disease and it made for a good topic.

Candy, as she soon asked me to call her, was caught in the middle of several undesirable options. She still owned thirty thousand dollars on a student loan. She wanted to be in private practice but couldn’t afford the set up costs. Her easiest option would be to accept a residency at the hospital but that paid barely well enough to eat and would leave nothing to save for her own practice. An established doctor might be persuaded to let her join their practice but she would always be junior partner.

I asked her if her wanted to discuss an option that solved many of those problems. She was initially skeptical about me helping her but the Treatment magic had already made her interested in me enough to hang around a little longer.

I continued; “I’ll pay off your student loan, provide you with a nice place to live at my house, and advance whatever money it takes to set up your office.”

She was astounded!

“What would you want in return for all this generosity?” she asked suspiciously.

“I want your professional services free at any time for the people who live at my house. Nothing else.”

She was still skeptical. “You don’t expect me to be your sex slave or something?”

“No. There are no strings attached. You’re good and I want the best. If you decide on your own to be my sex slave, that’s entirely up to you.”

“What if I decide to move out after my practice gets going?”

“You can move out at any time as long as you honor your professional services agreement.”

“This still sounds too good to be true. What’s the catch?”

“No catch. I’ll put it in writing if you like. Your word is good enough for me though.”

She wanted to link about it for a few days so I gave her my number and asked her to call me with her answer. I thought I must be slipping. We just had a completely mundane conversation and left without any sex! I wasn’t really disappointed though. Candy was exactly what I was looking for and if having her services meant no sex, then there’d be no sex.

She called me at the end of her shift the next afternoon.

“Does your offer still hold?”

“Sure. Would you like to come and see the house?”

“Alright. How do I get there?”

I gave her directions and the code for the entry gate.

Candy drove up to the house in her ratty looking Ford, still in her hospital scrubs. Her sandy blond hair was pinned back out of the way and she looked like a fish out of water in the luxurious surroundings. I greeted her at the door and kissed her cheek. We took a quick tour of the main rooms and finished up out back by the pool. I mentioned the stable, tennis court, and pool and offered to show her the proposed accommodations. I took her to an unused suite on the second floor. She was properly impressed by the furnishings and view.

“You might have to share with someone in the second bedroom at some time but it’s all yours for now.”

She had noticed several attractive women around and asked her foremost question. “Is this some sort of harem? or what?”

I smiled. “It’s a fair question and you’re not too far from the truth. These women live here with me. We love each other and share our lives. No one is here that doesn’t want to be here. We stay together for our mutual benefit and enjoyment. If you join us, you will set your own rules about anything you will or won’t do. I only ask that your be considerate of me and everyone else whatever you do.”

That was about as long a speech as I’d ever made about my life style.

I could tell that she was a little shocked and somewhat disappointed. I think she’d had some designs on my body and hadn’t thought about sharing me with anyone else.

“Could we do a trial period and see if I can get along here?”

“Yes, you could live here while you finish your internship if you like and decide about the rest when you’re done.”

“It’s a deal!”

I kissed her briefly to seal the pact but didn’t follow up by making any move on her. I wanted her to come to me when (and if) she was ready.

Candy returned the next day with her tired old Ford loaded down with clothes and books. I helped her to carry it all in and then left her to put everything away and freshen up. She came down stairs freshly showered and looking more relaxed than I’d seen her. I introduced her to the several of the other girls who happened to be around and also the gardener and stable hand. It was near lunchtime so I made sandwiches and we moved out meal out to the pool to enjoy the day.

“It’s very nice here Glenn but I don’t understand the relationship you have with the other girls.”

“It’s nothing mysterious. We enjoy living here and being with each other. We also have many fringe benefits in the sharing of chores, errands, and finances. For example, it’s very convenient to be able to borrow a car when yours needs work. Or help to pick out that perfect gift for someone. It’s much better than living along.”

“What about sex?”

“Yes, what about it?”

“Do you have sex with all these girls?”

“Yes, when we both desire it. There aren’t any obligations.”

“Do you expect me to sleep with you?”

I could see that Candy was getting aroused by the thoughts of all that rampant sex.

“No; not unless both you and I want to.”

She obviously wanted me but was having reservations about being part of a group.

“Candy, I would love to sleep with you. You are a very attractive, sexy, intelligent female. I am a normal male. It’s a genetic imperative!”

She smiled. The blush on her cheeks made it clear that she was a normal female too! Her body wanted me but her mind was still unsure.

I decided to nudge her along. I put one hand on the back of her chair and began softly stroking the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and leaned into my touch. I increased the firmness of my touch, massaging her neck up to the back of her head.

“That feels sooo good!” she whispered. Her head was rolling around, seeking the most stimulation from my probing fingers. I stood up and picked her up in my arms. She pulled my head down for a kiss and then I carried her to my room.

When I put her down, she was trembling slightly.

“I haven’t done this since I started medical school.”

“Well if you’ve forgotten how something works, just ask.”

I kissed the top of her head and began removing her clothes.

She wore plain white underwear with no frills. I resolved to upgrade her wardrobe. Her pale stomach was flat, almost too lean; a product of too little time for food. Her medium breasts were nether neither large nor small. They fit my hand nicely and her nipples were almost too pale to be seen. I wasted no time in pushing down her panties and kneeling to kiss the revealed pussy lips. She clutched my head to her, afraid that she might miss a single moment. I stood and quickly stripped off my clothes. My dick stood firm and proud, a mast that looked too massive for her body.

Her eyes widened as she looked fearfully up at my weapon but I pulled her up and kissed her hard. She responded again to my touch, forgetting her fears as her body prepared itself for sex. I crushed her to me, pressing my arousal into her stomach, letting her feel my body against hers. I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap, leaving her sex open to my touch. She gasped as I probed into her, finding wetness and tightness at the same time. She was no virgin but was a small girl who hadn’t had much experience in intimacy. She leaned back against my chest as I massaged her soft breast with one hand, the other cupping her cunt with a finger buried deeply. A bite of her lovely neck was all it took to send her reeling into orgasm. She gritted her teeth and hissed and her body shook and quivered with its ecstasy.

I continued to stimulate her as she went through another spasm of delight. Finally, she took a deep breath and said, " That was the nicest thing anyone’s done for me in a long time. She moved around to face me, her thin legs spread out past my hips. Raising up for room, she grabbed my cock and placed the tip on the entrance to her sex. She bit her lip as she lowered herself a little, pressing the head into her opening. I was afraid that she would stop, that the size would be too much for her slim body. She was determined, however, and continued to press downward, sliding the shaft deeper into her body. Wet as she was, it was so tight that the last two inches refused to go inside her pussy. She growled in frustration and, raising up a little, slammed herself down. My dick popped all the way in. She gasped and closed her eyes, shutting out the sight of my massive shaft buried in her pussy.

She couldn’t move. She was stuffed so tight her legs had no strength to act. I pulled her head up and kissed her deeply, my tongue probing her mouth as my penis probed her cunt. I grabbed her ass and, picking her up a few inches, dropped her down again. She screamed as the shaft split her again, her body riveted by its penetration. Her eyes leaked tears but she said, “Again!”

I did it again. This time, her flowing juices made the path easier. My cock massaged her cunt from the inside, making her writhe with passion. A few more thrusts and I could feel the cum building inside me; eager for its chance to burst forth on its journey. I held her tightly to my body, squeezing her tits against me and I began a series of short thrusts that took me over the edge. A massive shot of cum splashed wetly inside her. My orgasm set Candy off again and she screamed, her voice muffled against my chest. Squirt after squirt burst inside her, bathing her inside with my savory offering. She screamed with each pulse, sharing my moment of pleasure.

We stayed locked together for a few minutes, too drained to disengage. Finally, I fell back on the bed, keeping her on top and my half-hard dick planted in her cunt. We went to sleep that way, my shaft soaking in her overflowing crevice. When she awoke, she let me know by kissing my chest and neck over and over.

“That was the most intense sex I’ve every had. What did you do to me?”

I grinned. “Anything I wanted.”

She sighed, “You can do anything you want to me anytime you want. Is this why all those beautiful women stay with you?”

I smiled. “It might have something to do with it.”

“I can believe it! How am I going to get any work done? I’ll be wanting you to screw my brains out day and night!”

“You’ll be surprised. I’ll bet you will be even better and sharper than ever. A little lost sleep dedicated to loving is a good investment of time; and you won’t want me every day. Women aren’t like men. You won’t want me all the time. That’s what eventually breaks up a lot of marriages. Here, I can always find a partner who’s in the mood.”

She smiled. “One partner?”

I grinned. “Or two.... or three! We all do what feels right.”

“Well it feels right, right now.” With that, she snuggled again and went back to sleep.

The next morning, I asked Kim to find a suitable office for Candy’s new medical practice. In a couple of days she found a good location, close to the hospital, that belonged to a retiring physician. I was able to buy the lease and all the existing equipment for about half of the cost of an all-new setup. We also bought the patient files and mailed fliers to all them. Candy should manage to keep most of them with her. The office had some character to it and wasn’t as sterile looking as most doctor’s offices these days. Candy was delighted with it all and soon hired an office manager and nurse. She was still committed to her internship part time but was able to begin to build her private clientele.

The first time I visited Candy in her office, she was busily arranging supplies. She was happy and excited, her enthusiasm bubbling over. She led me into an examination room and got me up on the table. She grinned as she took my pulse and listened to my heart. When she unfastened my pants, I started to smile too. She deftly extracted my cock and looked at it closely.

“We need to make sure this is still functional.”

With a gasp from me, she slipped the head into her mouth. She was a small girl and most of my rapidly hardening rod remained exposed. She wrapped a warm dainty hand around the shaft and proceeded to jack it, sucking and licking all the time. The suddenness of this fantasy encounter had me coming in no time. I spurted several wads of sticky cum into her mouth. She gulped several times, struggling to cope with the amount. Finally she raised her head and announced, “That seems to function OK, we have acceptable volumes of ejaculate with exceptional taste.

She wrote in her file folder and said, " OK, now roll over. It’s time for a prostate check.”

I grimaced but did as she told me. I felt a latex clad finger push into my ass. I didn’t like it at all!

She withdrew and said, “You didn’t like that much did you?”

“No”

“Well, this clinic never leaves a patient high and dry. Now it’s your turn.”

She pulled up her lab coat and skirt and bent over the table, her legs resolutely spread for my examination. I didn’t bother with a glove but spent a few minutes rubbing her firm ass cheeks. When I saw her start to wiggle, I pressed my middle finger into her rosy hole. Candy closed her eyes and started breathing heavily. “More” she suggested, “Deeper”. I couldn’t get my finger any deeper so I grabbed my dick and positioned it at her hole. She rocked and braced herself. I pushed but was unable to gain an entry into her tight bum. I slipped down a little and pressed into her pussy instead.

She gasped and moaned as she felt my hardness penetrate to her core. I pulled her legs off the floor and used them to pull her back and forth on my cock. She started to gush so much inside that the excess started dripping on the floor. The abundant lubrication was the only thing that kept us from hurting each other. She was as tight as ever, a wet, warm glove sliding along my cock. She was panting and heaving, her orgasm taking control of her body. She cried out each time I thrust into her so loudly that I was sure that the whole building could hear. I started to spurt also, blowing wads of cum deep within her where it had no place to go. It came pouring out, adding to the mess on the floor and still I pumped her.

She finally begged, “No more! No more!”

I stopped and eased back, withdrawing slowly from the confines of her cunt. Candy twisted around and kissed me, her tongue lingering lovingly inside my mouth. The she knelt and lifted the source of her pleasure to her lips. She licked me clean, savoring the creamy sauce that had filled her to overflowing. I stood and waited for her to finish, knowing that she needed my cum to complete her satisfaction.

“You’re not like any doctor I’ve ever had.” I smiled.

“We aim to please.” She was happy in her afterglow; confident that she was loved and desired.

“Can we do it again tonight?”

“We’ll see. You may have to share.”

“I can share.”

She said brightly. “Is there enough of you to go around?”

“We’ll have to see.” I promised. I’m just a tired old middle-aged analyst. I may be done in for the whole week!”

She didn’t believe me. “Just how old are you?”

“Forty nine.”

She didn’t believe me again. “You can’t be a day over thirty and you screw like a horny seventeen year old kid!”

I assured her that I was indeed forty-nine and attributed my health and stamina to a healthy life style.

“You’re old enough to be my father.” she said soberly.

“Yes, and you’re young enough to be my darling daughter. Does that bother you?”

“No, I’m just surprised. I’d want you no matter what your age. I want you to love me and fuck me and cum on me and in me and everywhere!”

I kissed her and promised to try.

Candy’s new nurse was like her, fresh out of school and eager to make her mark on the world. Patricia (Patti) was an average sized brunet with a new fiancée waiting in the wings. They expected to be married in the next year or so when an accumulation of sufficient funds made an apartment affordable. Meanwhile, Patti lived with her widowed mother and little sister and longed for the day she could be out on her own.

I met Patti on one of my frequent visits to Candy at the Office. She shook my hand when Candy introduced us but looked at me strangely during my greeting. She opened the corridor door out of the waiting room and escorted me to Candy’s office. She still watched as I entered and shut the door behind me. I thought that maybe my fly was open or something.

Candy had no patients for an hour or so and we proceeded to play doctor.

I examined her and she examined me the way two children might experiment and explore their bodies. Soon, nakedness wasn’t enough for either of us. I sat in a chair and seated Candy on my lap with my erection poking up between her legs. I loved this position because it gave easy access to her breasts and cunt and even left her graceful neck and ears available for nibbling. She trembled when I started my oral exploration, each of my hands covering a firm breast. She reached between her legs and grabbed my dick, rubbing it around her aroused cunt. I played with her for several minutes, giving her plenty of time to warm up to my attentions.

She finally complained, “Aren’t you ever going to get this thing inside me?”

I released her tit and moved my hands to her narrow waist. I couldn’t quite reach around it with both hands but I could get a firm grip. I lifted her up enough that she could push my cock into her waiting hole.

When I lowered her onto my shaft, she leaned back in my arms and sighed, “That’s so wonderful!”

With her legs spread out to the side, she couldn’t touch the floor and so had no control over the fucking. I returned one hand to pinching an erect nipple and used the other to massage her cunt from the outside. I also returned to kissing her neck, occasional giving her a small bite that sent shivers through her small frame. I still wasn’t pumping her, just rhythmically pressing my hand on her pussy.

Candy moaned softly and nestled still more into my chest, her head tilted aside to bare her neck to my lips and tongue. We continued this way fourteen or fifteen minutes until she came with a series of rhythmic contractions. When she finished, she twisted her head around to kiss me fiercely, her lips searching for mine.

“Every time is wonderful with you. I could stay this way forever!”

She knew I hadn’t come yet and stood up to allow my cock to slip out of her steamy cunt. She knelt down on the floor between my legs and began an oral worship of my manhood.

She couldn’t get very much more than the head in and used her hands to supplement her suck. Her loving eyes watched my every reaction as her mouth and tongue and hands worked to drive me over the edge. I’ve always liked oral sex and Candy wanted nothing more than my pleasure and to taste my creamy cum. I wanted the delicious feelings to last but couldn’t hold back long under her careful stimulation. Before long, I tensed and pulsed into her mouth. She swallowed and pumped for more. I pulsed again; another long shot of hot creamy cum poured into her loving mouth. She swallowed and pumped continuously until no more juice came to satisfy her hunger. With a lst lick, she jumped up in my lap again, her naked beauty wrapped again in my embrace.

Presently, she said, “I told Patti about you.”

“You told her what?”

“That you were the greatest lover in the world.”

I smiled at that. “How do you know that? Been comparison shopping?”

“No. I’m a doctor. I’ve talked to lots of patients with sexual issues. And I’ve done a little test sample of my own. You weren’t my first lover you know.”

“I know. But why did you tell Patti?”

“She’s got some issues with her fiancée. They’ve had sex but she doesn’t enjoy it. She loves him but knows there should be more.”

“Well, I feel sorry for her. Do you think you can help her?”

“I think you could help her more.”

“What! I’m not a doctor!”

“No, you’re a man who knows that sex is more than fucking. That’s what she needs; to learn how good sex can be.”

“I’m not going to get between her and her boyfriend.”

“You won’t. This is treatment we’re talking about, not a relationship.”

“Have you talked to Patti about this?”

“Not yet. She just knows that I think you’re wonderful.”

“So when are you planning this sex education?”

“Tomorrow, if that’s all right with you. My last patient is at 4:00. Why don’t you come in at 4:30?”

I still had misgivings but agreed to Candy’s plan.

The next afternoon, I arrived at the office just in time to see a teenage girl, the last patient, leaving. Patti said hello and proceeded to perform the routine checks on a patient. I got weighed and my temperature checked for the records. She escorted me to an examination room and checked my blood pressure. I used to have slightly elevated blood pressure before the Treatment but now it was 118 over 75. Patti left saying the doctor would be in shortly.

In a few minutes, Candy came in and kissed me hello. She immediately started to disrobe and encouraged me to do the same. We threw our clothes over a chair and she climbed on top of me on the table. With some kissing and wiggling, she slipped my hard dick into her cunt and proceeded to pump me for my cum. I don’t know if she came or not but I think not. She was intent on getting me off and receiving a hot injection in her tight pussy. She didn’t have to wait long. I reared up, lifting her slight body off the table and with a groan, filled her cunt to overflowing.

I relaxed on the table as she gave me a moment to recover, my cock soaking in her flooded cunt.

I asked, “I’m not complaining but I thought this was supposed to be Patti’s treatment.”

She grinned wickedly, “It is. I’m just getting everything ready.”

Candy hopped up and went to the door. She opened it a crack and called, “Patti, would you come in here please?”

Patti came through the door and stopped cold, her eyes bulging at our nudity. Candy took charge immediately and took her nurse by the arm saying, “We are going to treat your sexual dysfunction and Glenn has agreed to help. Please take off your clothes now.

Patti was still stunned by the suddenness of the situation and didn’t move. She said, “I can’t! Freddie would never forgive me!” Her eyes seemed fixated on my half-hard cock lying across my leg.

Candy was not to be deterred. “Then don’t tell him. This treatment is for him too. He will certainly appreciate the fact that you will want him as much as he wants you. No get out of those clothes!”

Patti started to disrobe; her eyes downcast and saying nothing.

Her body was that of a plain, average girl. She was easy to look at with good curves and small, pointy breasts.

“Now stand between Glenn’s legs and lick his cock.”

“I can’t do that! It’s dirty!”

“It’s not dirty, it’s good clean sex and you need to learn how good it is. Now get busy!”

Patti stepped to the foot of the table and leaned over. With a small sniffle, she tentatively touched it with the tip of her tongue. When that didn’t turn out too bad, she started to lick small laps; her eyes turned to Candy as if asking if she’d done it right. Soon, her tongue had lapped the top side clean. Candy instructed her to lift it with her hands to get access to the rest. Patti obeyed readily. She seemed to have decided that it wasn’t as bad as she’d thought. She worked with a little more enthusiasm.

“Now take it in your mouth.”

Patti looked up a Candy and then at me but complied with the direction. She placed the head of my cock in her mouth, still working her tongue. It was feeling pretty good and my dick began to swell, regaining its stiffness in her mouth. She never paused, starting to relax and enjoy this power she had over me. She continued to hold the stalk in her hand and even pumped it a little as she sucked.

“That’s enough. Now wait a minute.”

It wasn’t enough for me but this was Candy’s show. I let her continue.

She climbed on the table and inserted me into her sill creamy pussy, re-coating my rod with the moisture of our juices. After a few slow strokes of her hips, she slid off again and motioned to Patti.

“OK. There’s more cum for you now. Suck it again and see what you think. Patti didn’t hesitate this time and engulfed me quickly, tasting the creamy cum Candy had given her. She worked with more enthusiastically, relishing the new and different taste sensations.

“That’s enough. Now you lie down on the table.”

I stood up and Patti lay down, her legs pressed tightly together and her hands covering her tits. She looked a little cold.

“Now, work on her breasts. She needs to relax.”

“I obeyed and, moving Patti’s hand, began to gently feel her tit. I leaned over and sucked the pink nipple into my mouth and sucked softly. When she started stoking the back of my head, I knew she was enjoying the feelings starting to control her body. I sucked harder, getting almost all her breast in my mouth. Her back arched as she offered me her flesh. She began moaning softly so I switched to the other tit, giving it the same exciting treatment. Her breath started becoming heavy, the pleasure of my oral massage building her body to its peak. When her legs started to twist and squirm, Candy announced, “That’s enough. Now do her pussy.”

I moved down and flicked my tongue in Patti’s slit.

She gasped, “No! That’s dirty!”

Candy corrected her. “Was it dirty when you sucked him?”

“No, that was OK after I got used to it. I even liked it; but I smell down there!”

I smiled, “You smell like excited girl. I like it!”

I pulled her legs apart and dove my face into her muff. She jumped again and tensed but didn’t try to protest. Her hips started bucking immediately, reacting to the probing of my insistent tongue. She gasped and squealed when I touched her clit, the sensation overwhelming her reluctance. Almost immediately, she began thrusting her hips spasmodically, her hands holding my head to her cunt as her orgasm took her. I continued to lick and probe until she gasped, “That’s enough! I can’t take any more!”

Candy wasn’t through with her treatment yet. She directed me to stand between the legs of the panting, heaving nurse and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Patti looked up when she felt my hardness and gasped with alarm, “It’s too big! It won’t fit! Let me suck it again.”

Candy had other plans, knowing how much an even smaller cunt could take. She pushed on my butt, inserting the head in the tight hole. Patti gasped, “Oh!..... My God! ...... He’s in me!”

I wasn’t really in yet but prepared to correct that. I made a stead shove and my dick slid smoothly all the way into her belly!

Patti gasped again, her breath taken away by the engorged dick inside her. She was transfixed, her mouth open but nothing came out. I gave her cunt a moment to adjust to my entry and then started firmly pumping my hips, driving my cock in and out, filling her with more cock than she had known existed. She started to moan and thrust her hips at me, trying to get even more of the source of her pleasure. She started to cum and gasped for breath, her eyes closed tightly as she focused on her body’s feelings. I continued to drive her through one orgasm into another, her body wracked by spasms. Finally, she gave a short scream and collapsed under me. Candy checked her quickly but said she was OK; just passed out from pleasure.

I hadn’t cum yet but backed out of Patti, my rod glistening with her juices. Candy knelt down in front of me and finished me with her mouth. I spurted great loads of cum at her which she gratefully swallowed. Presently, she gave me a last lick and said, " You did good! I think Patti will have a different attitude about sex from now on. She knows that sex is good, not dirty and I think she’ll want it a lot. Her fiancée may not be a good partner yet but Patti can coach him on what she needs.”

Candy was right. When Patty regained consciousness, she ran to both me and Candy, kissing us and thanking us. She seemed eager to see her boyfriend and try out her newly discovered sensuality. We had a few more sessions later when I introduced her to anal sex. She was reluctant at first but determined to try anything I wanted. She grew to like it even more with her Freddie’s smaller organ which was more comfortable in her ass. There was also the memorable time when she learned to deep-throat. She was lying on a table with her head back off the edge. This lined up her mouth and throat with my cock and I slid it in all the way to my balls. Candy decided she had to try this also and soon my cock was swelling her pretty throat too until I blasted off directly into her stomach.

I eventually told Candy about the Treatment so that she could monitor its affects on me and the other girls. Her own changes had been slight; a small bit of breast growth and a firming of her hips and stomach. My sperm seemed to have that effect on all the girls. They almost glowed with health and happiness. Their bodies were firm and tight to my touch and they never seemed to have the monthly problems with moodiness and cramps that affect many women.