The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VBRC (Virtual Biometric Remote Control)

By mcguy101

Chapter 2

When I got to the dorm, I was about to have Em paged, when I noticed who was working at the desk. “Hey Glenn, great to see you!” said Natalie, who was on desk duty.

Natalie was one of Helena’s friends. She was a buxom brunette, who I sensed had a crush on me from my last couple of visits.

“Hey Nat! Great to see you again!” I enthused.

“I’m really sorry about Helena,” she said, with a sympathetic tone. “Thanks. I’m actually here to see Em.”

“Wow! I know you’re really cute, but I didn’t think you were cute enough to make Emily change teams!” she exclaimed.

“No, nothing like that. I’m just in the area and wanted to visit. We’ve become pretty good friends.”

“Oh…” said Nat, sounding somewhat disappointed.

I then smiled at her. “I may be here for a while. If you like, maybe I can take you out to dinner over the next couple of days.”

“That would be great!” she exclaimed. “Let me sign you in. You remember where Emily’s room is?”

“How can I forget?” I thought, realizing whose room was right next door. Instead I just nodded and thanked my future date. I was actually looking forward to going out with Nat. She was a sweet girl and seemed like she would be good company. She was also cute and had a nice body. If Helena was truly happy (and unaltered), I sensed that the lovely Natalie would make a good distraction for my broken heart.

When I got to Emily’s room, I had walked past my ex’s. I heard the sounds of sex coming from the other side of the door. I kind of cringed, but knocked on Emily’s door. Emily opened the door and when she saw me, she quickly pulled me into the room. “Oh Glenn! It’s too late!”

“Calm down, sweetheart. What’s wrong?”

“An hour ago, I let Helena seduce me. After that, she gave me an evil grin and said that she and Maya would be enjoying my body from now on.”

“Don’t worry Em. I won’t let them!” I said.

“It’s too late! I’m already feeling this need to go over to submit to Maya.”

“I’ll stop you!”

“Please Glenn, help me!” she moaned.

I quickly analyzed my options. I could probably hold Emily back for a while, but it would just be a matter of time before she started to cry out. Depending on Maya’s level of control, she might have been able to make Em lie and get me in trouble. I thought about calling 911, but not knowing how Maya’s control over Emily worked, Em might appear normal by the time help arrived. If that happened, she would assure everyone that she was alright and just waltz into Helena and Maya’s room and into her inevitable enslavement. Then, I thought about the object in my bag. I had nothing to lose, so I quickly pulled it out and unwrapped it, while blocking Emily’s path to the door.

The device looked like a large, fairly complex Universal Remote. I quickly looked at the instructions. At the top it referred to itself as a “Virtual Biometric Remote Control (or VBRC for short). The subheading read: “Turn people into components for you to program, operate and control.” I skipped the rest of the description of the device (I’ve worked my share of remote controls, so I figured I could just “wing” that part) and moved to the first instruction.

“Aim the remote at the particular component you want to control and push the corresponding component button to automatically find the activation code for the unit.”

“Glenn! Please! Uhhh!” Em groaned louder; as I briefly looked up and saw her reach under her shorts to apparently rub her crotch.

I looked back down at the layout of the remote and saw that there was a row of six buttons labeled “components”; each button referred to as “P1” through “P6”. I aimed the remote at Emily and pressed “P1”. The small LED screen then flashed the word “Locating”. After about twenty seconds it flashed the word “Found”. I looked at the directions. “Once screen flashes the word “Found” press the ‘save’ button. “I pressed save. I saw Em close her eyes and shudder for a moment; before opening her eyes.

“Please Glenn. Let me out! I need to go to my mistress!” she cried as she began to pull at me in an attempt to move me out of her way.

I looked at the directions, as the girl began to try to pull my rather tall, fairly muscular frame away from the door, with little success. “Now select the first ‘Basic Command’ from the ‘Basic Physical”’ tier of options for the component to perform.” There were seven buttons with different labels. The first one was “Hold”, so I pressed it at Emily. She stopped moving, but that did not stop her from talking. “What’s happening to me!” she cried in panic.

“Sorry, Emily. This is for your own good,” I said, as I looked at the next button. It was labeled “Freeze”. When I depressed the button, Emily not only remained still, but stopped talking altogether. I was floored. “The damn thing really works,” I marveled.

Now that I seemed to have Emily under control, I pulled a chair over, sat down and continued reading. I exchanged looks from Emily to the directions, as I read. “There are three categories of commands, ‘Physical’, ‘Emotional’ and ‘Mental’; each possessing both a basic and complex tier of commands. To fully master the component, each command must be programmed in the proper numeric sequence, moving from ‘Hold’ which is the first basic physical command to ‘Mental Complex Voice Command’ (labeled ‘MCVC’ on your RC), which is the highest level of Mental control. This allows the programmer direct access to the components mind where they can verbally input commands directly into the components brain.”

“Damn, this is fucked up…” I mumbled.

I then looked at Em. She looked angry, despite her inability to even move a facial muscle. My best guess was that though I was in control of her body, she no longer controlled her own mind either. It currently belonged to Maya. I got really sad. I then got even sadder once I thought of how much Maya was controlling my love next door. Helena had become a willing recruiting tool of her mistress.

I had a few options. First, being to storm over there and zap Helena and Maya with the remote. Then I looked at poor Emily. I figured that she needed immediate help. I realized that I needed to program her with the remote to ease her turmoil. So I went through the various commands in their proper sequence. I realized that before I could alter Em’s emotions to calm her down, I would need to program her physical responses and some of them looked pretty weird.

First, I noticed the mute button at the top of the remote. I hoped it was just a fundamental command that would work. It was. After hold and freeze, the next command, “stand” would be easy, as she was already doing that. Then “sit”, “lie”, and “squat” followed, as I saw Emily turned into a human marionette, obeying every command of the button I would press. With every passing second, the hate burned more in her eyes. I knew I needed to work quickly.

The last button on the basic physical tier was “PBVC” (Physical Basic Voice Command). According to the instructions, I would just need to speak into the built-in mic and command Emily to engage in doing one or more of the commands in a specific way. “Sit and then stand back up” I said into the condenser microphone. She did as commanded. The entire tier began to blink. According to the instructions, this meant all of the commands of that tier had been programmed successfully.

Next came the complex physical commands. The first three seemed rather harmless. I went through “Walk”, “Run” and “Jump” without a thought. The one after was awkward, but the next two were sinister and I almost lost my resolve. I realized that no matter what, Emily would never be quite the same again after this. The fourth command “dance” while strange, was relatively harmless. But the next two were going to change my relationship with Emily forever.

When I pressed the fifth button, Emily began to woodenly remove her clothes, with a look that made my blood run cold. After the “strip” command had been obeyed, I smelled her arousal from her listening to the siren call of her mistress. The second to last button was labeled with just an “F”. I realized after in horror that it could represent two different words with the same exact meaning. Either way, I found it hard to press.

I pressed the “lie” and then the “F” buttons. Then I saw her naked form thrusting up in the air. Her look had greatly softened, but then became desperate, as her muted voice was unable to convey what she was feeling. She continued to thrust her hips up to meet her imaginary lover. I tried to use the final command of the tier (“PCVC” or Physical Complex Voice Control) to try to get her to stop, but when she did, she looked even more desperate. I removed mute to see what she needed.

“Please fuck me!” she cried. I remuted her.

As Em was gay, I wanted to avoid this as much as possible, so I pressed the Voice control button and said “Cum,” hoping to provide her with relief, but it didn’t work. Her despair was now palpable.

I realized that that particular command may have required more emotional control than physical. Still, Em needed some physical stimulation and I was the only one around. There seemed to be no way around it. So I stripped and climbed on top of her, pressed the Voice Command button and said, “Fuck me!” I pressed my member to the mouth of her nether lips. Her first upward thrust of her hips impaled herself on my now hardened shaft and took away her virginity. After a look of pain passed through her eyes for about half a minute, she began to thrust up into me; filling and emptying herself of my shaft.

It had been about six months since I had sex (with Helena at Spring Break), so I wasn’t sure how long I was going to last. I was relieved when I felt her body tense up into a silent, but apparently powerful climax. As hers began to wane, I felt mine about to happen. I quickly pulled out and began to shoot ropes of semen on the floor. When I finished, I noticed her eyes were still unfocussed; I leaned over and gave her a quick, but sweet kiss on the lips. Emily lay there waiting for her next command. The anger in her eyes did not return, as she wore a very serene expression on her face. I walked over to my clothes and got dressed.

When I finished dressing, I picked up the remote. I noticed that the complex tier was blinking I then took my first glance at the next tier. It was the “Basic Emotion” tier. I had made it to my destination. I pressed “Happy” and the button lit up just like Emily’s face did. I then removed mute and wondered what kind of reaction I would get from her.

“What are you doing to me?” she asked brightly.

I explained the remote and what I had to do to get her to a “Happy state”.

“Well you certainly made me “happy”, she laughed, “I was pretty miserable up to that point, but you weren’t really responsible for that.”

“Maya?”

“Yeah, I‘d never felt so horny in my life when you first walked into the room…”

“Until I pressed the ‘F’ button,” I added sheepishly.

“Until you pressed the ‘F’ button,” she agreed. “OK, I guess you were somewhat responsible for it,” she giggled. “Anyway, now that I’m ‘happy’ and sexually sated, I don’t feel the same need to give myself to Maya. Whatever she was doing to me doesn’t seem to be affecting me at the moment.

“That’s good news, because it means that at least for now, her control over you is intermittent. Maybe we’ve even short-circuited this current effort, if they needed to build on controlling you,” I said. “You know, I wasn’t going to say anything, but…” I looked at her nude body.

“Oops,” she said, as she jumped on to her bed and got under her bed covers. “If you don’t mind…” she said pointing to her pile of clothes.”

“Of course,” I smiled, as I bent down and picked up her clothes and handed them to her. “Just to let you know, Em, I have no intention of controlling you again.”

“Unless I need to be controlled,” said Emily, as she moved underneath her covers, as she began to dress.

“You mean if Maya gets you under her control again?”

“No. If we even suspect that Maya is trying. We can’t take any risks,” said Emily. “You said that you can get even deeper control over me with that thing.”

“Yeah. Right now I can control your body and make you happy.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured that out,” said Em with a blush and a smile. “Can you make me feel other things?”

“Yes.”

“Lust?”

“Eventually. It is under the ‘Complex Emotional Tier’.”

“You may need to control me on that front too.”

“Em, are you sure?”

Emily had successfully dressed and climbed out of bed.

“Glenn, you should know something, I have a pretty big submissive streak. I love the idea of being controlled, but for me to submit to a person I would have to trust them. My choice may come down to someone of my own sexual preference who wants to manipulate me into becoming their slave for the rest of my life or a sweet, caring heterosexual man, who wants to save me. I trust you. If having sex with you every once in a while to keep that bitch away from me and keeping myself whole, then it is a small price to pay.”

“Em, I really care for you. I’ll find a way of keeping you safe without us having to resort to doing that again.”

“OK. But don’t you dare hesitate if it means saving me.

“I won’t.”

Emily walked over and gave me a needy hug. “Thanks Glenn. I don’t know what I would have done without you,” she said, as she melted into my embrace.

I hugged her back. “Em, you’re such a sweet person. As much as I love Helena, I wasn’t going to leave you like that. Still, I’m sorry about us doing… you know what. I didn’t mean to…”

Emily broke the clinch and looked at me. “You did what you needed to do to save me. Besides, you know something?”

“What?”

“You weren’t half bad. Maybe we can share a girl someday,” she grinned.

“That was just your need talking,” I grinned back.

“Maybe,” she sighed.

Just then a knock came at the door. Em looked at me and I nodded. “Who’s there?” asked Emily.

“Me lover. Maya and I are waiting for you next door. I’m guessing you should want to be joining us by now,” said the familiar voice of the woman I love.

“Let her in and close, lock and block the door once she’s in the room,” I whispered. Emily nodded and walked to the door. I saw her closet, got inside and crouched down; leaving the door slightly ajar. I saw Em let Helena into the room and I had to stop myself from gasping. First of all, she had dyed her lovely honey blond hair jet black. She was wearing a costume that was so revealing that it showed part of a tattoo which was apparently some words that were just above her butt. Part of her outfit concealed it, but my best guess was that one of the words was, “Maya’s. She had some strange piercing on her nose and lower lip too. I quickly snuck out a little and aimed the remote at her while pressing the “P2” button. The word “Locating…” began to flash.

Helena looked surprised. “Why aren’t you a puddle of sex right now?

“Guess your slut mistress’ little plan didn’t work,” smirked Em.

Helena looked worried, but angry. “My mistress is wonderful. You will pay for your heresy, trollop! Now get out of my way!”

“No,” said the bigger girl who was barring her exit.

“Get out of my way or…”

“Or what? Your Mistress will walk through the wall to save you?” derided Emily. “The door is locked and let’s face it; your mistress isn’t THAT powerful.”

From my hiding place I noticed the word “Found” appear and I quickly pressed “save”.

“All I need to do is call out and my Mistress will…” started Helena, as the rest of her response was muted by the “Mute” button on the remote.

Helena’s hand flew to her mouth in shock. I wasn’t sure if it was from her sudden bout of laryngitis or from seeing me walk out of the closet door. I quickly pressed “hold” and Helena became a very weird looking statue.

“Got her!” grinned Emily.

“Now we have to work fast! We’ll need to get through this as quick as possible,” I said, as I pressed the “Freeze” button. Once that lit up I continued putting her through her paces. I saw the horror in her eyes when she started dancing for no particular reason. Then it became worse when she saw herself strip to her birthday suit. I noticed that there was a “volume control” toggle, so I quickly lowered the volume to about a tenth of her maximum volume (as the meter reflected the level on the LED screen).

“What have you done to me, Glenn!” she exclaimed in a voice that was supposed to be a scream, but came off a little more than a whisper.

“I’m going to do what you and I usually do when we get together.”

“Please Glenn! You can’t! You’re impure, as you don’t believe. I’m only able to engage in sex with women or male believers and it has to be with the approval of my Mistress.”

“I’m going to fix you, Helena.”

“There is nothing left to fix,” she smirked evilly. I’m now a full, initiate Voodoo witch. The Helena you knew was corrupted. I have blackened her soul!”

“I don’t believe you!” I spat, under my breath. “But even if it is true, I have the power to make you my slave and I will do so just to spite your mistress!” My ire was further compounded by seeing the words “Maya’s Chattel” tattooed in black ink as her “tramp stamp”.

Then I pushed mute and then looked at Em. “Em please be a dear and strip off your clothes,”

“I guess you liked what you saw earlier,” she smirked, before getting a bit red in the face. “Glenn?”

“Yeah, Emily?”

“Do you think you could...?”

“What?” I asked.

“You know… use the remote to make me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah,” she sighed.

I pushed “P1” and then hit the “strip” button, before pressing “P2” again.

“Oh, Glenn, this is amazing! I can’t stop myself!” she exclaimed happily, as she started taking off the clothes she had only put on about fifteen minutes before.

“I need you to work on her when I press the “F” button,” I said before whispering in her ear. “I need you to get her ready for me.”

“Could you make me do that too?!” asked Emily, as I smelled her arousal.

“I thought you wanted Helena?”

“I do, but remember, I like to be controlled too. It feels so amazing when you do that to me!” she giggled”

Who was I to say “no”?

Within moments of getting them into position and pressing the “F” button for each of them, Helena and Em were in a passionate sixty-nine. Em was moaning a bit too loud, so I pressed “P1” and lowered her volume by half. Then I pressed “P2”.

I sensed Helena was close, but I wasn’t ready for her to cum yet. I pushed “freeze”. “Make her cum,” I said to Helena, after pressing the Voice Command button for the second tier. Em disengaged her mouth from Helena’s pussy, as her former friend intensified her efforts to bring Emily to climax.

When Emily had been satisfied, I stripped, sat on the bed and pressed the button again and said to the woman who used to be my dearest love, “Fuck me!” and unmuted her.

“No! Please!” she quietly moaned, as she scampered onto my lap and impaled herself on my rock hard cock. “Please! This is heresy! It‘s the right time of the month and you’ll defile my womb with your child!”

“You’re on the pill!”

“Not since I stopped sleeping with you!”

It was then I decided to go for it. I would knock her up. If that didn’t ruin her new ego, it would certainly go a long way toward breaking the evil slut she had turned into. “I can’t wait to see your little round belly,” I groaned. Somehow I was still holding the remote. I pressed the VC button again. “Fuck me harder… act like you desperately want me to knock you up!”

Helena surprised me, as she rolled me over so I was on top of her. My member was still buried in her. “Em, put a pillow under my hips!” whispered Helena, as Emily complied. Then Helena turned to me. “Fuck me! Defile my womb with your child, you infidel!” she exulted, as her voice barely carried beyond a whisper. She began driving her hips up to meet mine at a feverish pace.

While Helena was saying these things, the look in her eye seemed to range from lust to complete terror. “Tell me you belong to me!” I screamed, as my finger tenuously pushed the PCVC button.

“I belong to you!”

Tell me that you are my slave and call me Master!” I moaned, before letting my finger off the button.

“I’m your slave! Knock your slave up, Master!” she quietly moaned.

“Em, lie next to her! Let her see and smell your body.”

“Yes, Master!” she smirked. If I hadn’t been so distracted, I would have “flipped her the bird”.

Seeing Emily’s body and smelling her arousal had the same effect on both Helena and me. Helena must have felt me about to cum, and she scisorred her legs around my butt, as her body obeyed its command to mate with me. “Cum inside me, Master! Knock me up!” moaned Helena, as her look had gone from defeat to lust. When she smelled Emily’s arousal, it stoked her own coming climax.

As I had done many times before, I “defiled her womb” with my seed. This time was different. I knew if I could get my Helena back, I would marry her long before our child was born. Since Helena and I had wanted to start a family fairly quickly once we got married, I hoped that if any part of my love still existed, that this would bolster her resolve. As my huge load blasted into Helena, I felt her having her own powerful orgasm beneath me.

I picked up the remote and pressed first setting on the basic emotion tier which was the next entry. Helena’s face brightened into a smile. I then pressed the VC button on the complex physical tier. “Kiss me like you used to,”

“Yes, Master, she grinned, as we shared a kiss that I never thought we would share again.

I then looked at Helena. I was curious to see what her current attitude really was.

“Helena. Are you my slave?”

“Yes, Master,” she happily chirped.

When she said this, I noticed a twinkle in her eye. Helena was a poor liar. That is why I always beat her at cards. The “twinkle” was her tell. “You’re lying,” I said.

“Of course not, Master,” her tell belying the truth.

“Sweetheart, you can’t lie to me. I know you too well. While you may have been changed, you cannot fundamentally change who you are,” I said, looking into her eyes.

“How in the hell are you doing this to me, Master?” she said with a lopsided grin.

Then I remembered that while I wasn’t her “Master”, I told her to call me “Master”. I considered undoing that command, but figured I should let it be for now. “That’s not important. Just understand that I can control you. I can make your body do anything I want.”

“I don’t believe you, Master,” came her stubborn reply.

In a way her response comforted me. This Helena seemed just as stubborn as the woman I loved. Still, while typical of my Helena, her obstinacy in the face of all the facts, was an immediate problem.

At this point, I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t have lots of time, as I knew that Maya would come looking for her slaves fairly soon and I wasn’t ready to deal with her yet. As on cue, at that moment, I heard a knock at the door. I immediately pressed “freeze” to make sure that Helena didn’t reveal our presence. The knocking continued for about thirty seconds or so and then it ceased.

I waited for about a minute and then realized what I had to do. I needed to speak to an expert.

“Hey dude, I was wondering when you’d call,” said Rod’s friendly voice. I quickly put him in the picture.

“You need to break her, man. You have to humiliate her. Then scroll through intense emotions so quickly that her mind can’t cope. That’s what I did to Sara and it was rather hard for me to take,” admitted Rod.

“I thought Sara said she enjoyed everything.”

“She enjoyed everything I let her remember and I never did anything like that in public. I used a lot of the pain I learned she had received from her most recent boyfriend. Once she had her will broken, I convinced her that I would never hurt her like that. It was the last time I ever humiliated or hurt her and I swore I never would again. As far as Helena, I’m not sure if it’ll be easier in your situation because of your past history or harder because of the hold the bitch has over her. You know I don’t believe in that Voodoo shit.”

“I have to admit that I didn’t either, but there’s no way, Helena could’ve been conditioned so quickly. Her neighbor Emily was being controlled too.”

“OK, there must be some explanation, but I’ll reserve judgment for now. For the time being, you need to break Helena. You need to humiliate her…”

“I can’t! I love her!”

“Dude, if you love the woman she was, you need to destroy the woman she became.”

I realized that Rod was right. Luckily I had Em to help me. Rod told me that he was at my disposal too, so I felt a sense of resolve, as I disconnected.

I walked over to Emily and whispered, “We’ll need to get rough with her if we want to save her.”

Emily wore a grim expression, but nodded in agreement.