The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded

by Dazzling Lady & J. Darksong

ch. 2)

The drive across the city was relatively quiet. Perhaps a bit too quiet, for with Sasha driving, it gave Zeb plenty of time to think. The anxiousness he had felt he had felt upon first meeting Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria had returned in full force. Despite how well they had gotten along, he found himself worrying that he might say or do something to embarrass himself, or even worse alienate him from his new friends.

This was not a situation Zeb often found himself in.

While he had grown up surrounded by people on his Grandmother’s compound in Sun Valley, they had all been either herfriends or slaves. Zeb’s childhood had been rather unorthodox, and he’d had no real friends his own age.

To say his social skills were a bit…underdeveloped would be an understatement.

Still, it is not as dire a situation as I am making it out to be. We are merely going to have a nice dinner; we shall talk and drink, and perhaps if the mood holds, have a bit of fun. Lady Casey herself has said that they consider me a friend. I need not try so hard to impress them, he thought.

Zeb sighed softly, closing his eyes.

I merely need to relax, and just... be myself, he added, taking a deep breath.

Allowing himself to drop into self-hypnosis, Zeb meditated briefly, cleansing his mind, dissolving the anxiety, and bolstering his confidence. By the time the car reached Casey and Alex’s small, exclusive neighborhood, he was feeling much better and more in control of himself. Glancing around, Zeb nodded his approval. This section of the Boise foothills had been developed only recently. Three years prior, the entire region had been a lightly-wooded wilderness; now, thanks to the city’s constant expansion the area contained a small group of large luxury homes, complete with spectacular scenic views and well-groomed lawns; many acres of the surrounding land remained for future expansion, much of it now owned by Domina Peggy, the leader of The Fascinating Five.

It is quite beautiful, Zeb mused as Sasha pulled into the driveway of Casey and Alex’s home.

It’s exactly what I might have picked for a residence, had I not ‘inherited’ the mansion in the Robie Creek area.

Zeb had barely exited the vehicle when the huge home’s front door opened, and two familiar figures emerged to greet him.

“Hey Zeb, glad you could make it!” Lady Casey said with one of her devastating smiles.

“Hello, Zebediah. Welcome to our home,” Casey’s wife, the statuesque Mistress Alexandria added cheerfully.

Barefooted as usual, Alex’s height in contract to that of her beloved was so sharp she seemed to tower over both Zeb and her petite wife, despite Zeb being just an inch or so shorter.

“Thank you, Lady Casey, Mistress Alexandria. It is great to see you again. You both look fabulous as always,” Zeb replied with a smile.

He took a moment to admire the pair of beautiful women.

The diminutive Casey was a vision of effortless beauty as always, wearing a colorful sundress, light blue and covered with an elegant yellow floral pattern. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair was loose, framing her pretty face in wavy layers while her pouty lips formed one of her devastating smiles and her rich brown eyes twinkled. She wore simple sapphire earrings, and around her neck was her favorite diamond pendant. On her left ring finger was her Alexandrite wedding ring, and her fingernails were painted a shimmering pink. Her utterly perfect feet were bare, her toenails freshly painted her favorite metallic purple; her ever-present cold-iron and fire-opal toe rings adorning her middle toes.

Beside Casey stood her wife Alexandria; nearly a foot taller, her long blonde hair had been brushed by her wife until it shone like spun gold, and her deep blue eyes sparkled like sapphires. Her full lips were ruby red, her fair lightly-freckled skin smooth and flawless. She was wearing a pristine white spaghetti-strap midi-dress, as well as dangling diamond earrings; around her neck was a huge diamond solitaire pendant, similar to Casey’s. She wore plain silver rings on each thumb, and her fingernails were baby blue; on her left ring finger was her absolutely stunning, three-carat red diamond wedding ring, known as the Dragon Blood Red or the “Freckles Diamond” according to Casey. Her toenails were deep red and she wore platinum rings set with small rubies on her lovely middle toes.

Both Alex and Casey were phenomenally fit, their bodies strong and toned yet feminine and alluring.

Zeb’s manhood became instantly and almost painfully erect at the sight of the sexy couple.

In contrast to the female hypnotists, Zeb himself felt a bit overdressed, having come straight from the hotel job. He still sported his silver long-sleeve silk shirt, dark slacks, and black Oxford shoes. He’d discarded the sunglasses, but still wore the thick gold chain around his neck, and the platinum rings on his fingers. All in all, his ensemble looked as though he were ready for a late night at the dance club as opposed to Casey and Alex’s casual, effortless beauty.

To his mild relief, neither woman seemed judgmental of his attire.

“Thanks, Voodoo Doc. You look pretty fucking sharp yourself; I like the shirt,” Casey replied, assigning Zeb one of her trademark nicknames.

Alex nodded in agreement.

“You look very handsome,” she added sincerely.

Zeb chuckled nervously.

“Thank you, ladies,” he replied with a slight blush.

Zeb then turned and gestured toward his Thrall.

“You remember Sasha,” he said.

She nodded, bowing slightly in respect. Sasha also still wore the same clothing from the hotel job, a short above-the-knee cream-colored sun dress with minimal makeup and strappy black high-heeled sandals; her toenails were a dazzling scarlet red, while her fingernails were unpainted. She carried a large black bag over her shoulder.

Privetstvuyu, vas oboikh,” Sasha replied, before switching back to English.

“It is a pleasure to meet you both again, Mistresses,” she said.

Spasibo Sasha. Priyatno vstretit’ slugu nashego druga,” Alex replied.

Ty khorosho sluzhish’ svoyemu gospodinu ,” Casey added.

Zeb chuckled again, and Sasha smiled and nodded.

“Alright now that the ‘hellos’ are out of the way, let’s go in and have a drink,” Casey said, turning and leading the way into the house.

Zeb and Sasha followed the women inside.

“You have a very lovely home; thank you again for inviting me. I know that you told me that I need not bring anything, but I was taught to present your hostesses with a gift,” Zeb said, gesturing to his Thrall.

Sasha stepped forward and opened her bag, which she opened to reveal its contents.

“You brought beer! Good man,” Casey said happily upon seeing the twelve-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Alex sighed and rolled her eyes, chuckling at her wife’s enthusiasm for cheap beer.

She also loved Casey’s genuine appreciation for simple things.

“Zeb, I love you! You are fucking awesome!” Casey said, hugging him tightly.

Zeb chuckled.

“Thank you. I try,” he said with a shrug.

“Yes, she has classy taste, my wife,” Alex said dryly.

“Hey, watch it Freckles, or you will be doing the chicken impression again,” Casey warned playfully.

“Not if I have you barking like a dog first,” Alex retorted sweetly.

Zeb could not help laughing; he had never heard of PBR, and he had been both surprised and confused that it was one of Casey’s favorites.

Well, she knows what she likes and isn’t pretentious despite her beauty and power, he had thought as he purchased the beer at a local gas station.

He also marveled at the two sexy women’s relationship; what they had together was something he’d had yet to experience in his own life.

Hopefully I will someday, he mused.

Glancing at Alex, he smiled.

“As for you, Lady Alex, I brought you a bottle from my own private stock; I hope it will be suitable,” he said as Sasha produced a bottle of Absolut Crystal Pinstripe vodka.

Alex nodded, smiling.

“Oh my yes, thank you! I love good vodka,” she said, glancing slyly at her wife.

Casey smirked.

“Keep talking, Freckles,” she said.

Alex laughed and bent to kiss Casey’s cheek.

The diminutive brunette made a gesture; a naked and collared woman who had been silently standing in the doorway stepped forward.

“Zoe, you will take these gifts our guest brought to the kitchen. Then attend us,” Casey commanded.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Zoe replied with a curtsy.

The sexy brown-haired and blue-eyed woman was a former hypnotist who had tried to steal the diamond in Alex’s wedding ring from Casey; she was now the couple’s house slave.

After Zoe took the beer to the kitchen, the three hypnotists moved to the large dining room, where they enjoyed a pre-dinner drink served by Zoe.

Zeb sent Sasha to assist whoever was working in the kitchen; fantastic smells were making their way into the room as they chatted.

His earlier anxiety was completely gone within a few minutes; Casey and Alex made him feel welcome and completely at ease, and he was enjoying the camaraderie of his fellow hypnotists.

“So I hear you just completed a job? How did it go?” Alex asked as Katie served them an appetizer of crab-stuffed mushrooms.

On loan from Domina Peggy, the sexy auburn-haired slave was wearing one of her customary spaghetti-strap tank tops, dark green, along with short denim cutoffs. Her hair was in a bun, and she had on her thick black-rimmed glasses and a purple slave collar.

Zeb could not help but admire her sexy bare feet, nearly as perfect as Casey’s.

He nodded, wiping his mouth primly before speaking.

“Indeed, it went quite well. It was somewhat short notice, but the client asked for me by name, and it was a time-sensitive issue.”

“Aren’t they always?” Casey asked with a chuckle.

Zeb nodded and sighed, taking a quick drink before continuing.

“The client’s teenage son was killed, shot at his workplace by an enforcer for a local mobster who decided to turn State’s Evidence. A group of federal agents had the shooter, a man named Delgado, under witness protection in a hotel pending trial, at which point the deal he bartered would have provided him with a new identity and relocated him to some remote hidden corner of the world,” he explained.

“Oh fuck that; he killed a kid? I hope you took him out,” Casey said.

Alex nodded.

“I agree with my wife. Please continue Zeb,” she added.

“As do I; I could not let such a thing stand, so I of course accepted the job. I went to the hotel and hypnotized the front desk clerk to find out where the target was being kept. Sasha distracted the lookout, and I dealt with the two agents guarding Delgado. Then I entered Delgado’s room and... ‘convinced’ him it would be a good idea to leave federal custody and head downtown to the place where the mobster he had turned on was waiting for him. Rather simple, really,” Zeb explained, sipping his drink.

“Good. I hope the bastard got what was coming to him,” Casey said with an approving nod.

Katie appeared again and served them a Kobe steak and seared tuna entree as she spoke, while Sasha refilled drinks.

“Yes, that was a clever way to take care of him, rather than make a mess of the hotel,” Alex agreed, sipping her refreshed drink.

Zeb grinned.

“Thank you; I suggested handling it that way to my client, and he jumped at the chance to be able to get vengeance personally,” he replied.

The male hypnotist was genuinely happy that the legendary Tiny Tough and the granddaughter of The Archdomina both approved of his methods.

“Casey would have preferred messy,” Alex teased her wife.

Tiny Tough glanced at her sideways and made clucking noises; Alex stuck out her tongue at her in response, and the women shared a smile.

Zeb could not help grinning as well.

“So, if I may ask, how did the ceremony go?” he asked.

Casey and Alex exchanged glances, both chuckling uneasily.

“The actual ceremony went fine…but there was some excitement leading up to it,” Alex said.

“Yeah, there was a pre-ceremony cluster-fuck,” Casey agreed.

As they ate, the two hypnotists explained the disagreement between Domina Peggy and Mistress Bella, as well as Peggy’s exploits in taking down the four students of Lady Elizabeth’s Academy.

Zeb was impressed; he wondered how he would have prevailed in that fight.

Domina Peggy’s reputation continued to grow.

I really need to meet her, Zeb thought.

He listened eagerly as his hosts described the ceremony, nodding as they finished.

“Well, It sounds like it was very exciting. I had lamented not being able to join you, but now I am thinking perhaps it was for the best. Still, distractions aside, it seems as though Domina Peggy accomplished what she wanted to,” Zeb said diplomatically.

“Nah, you would have been welcome. Peggy and Bella have been tense for a while; you would have had fun, especially with all the fucking after the ceremony,” Casey said with a wink.

Zeb sighed and looked down at his plate.

“Zeb, is something wrong?” Alex asked quietly, noting his change in mood.

The handsome hypnotist shook his head.

“Oh, forgive me. It is nothing. I am... simply envious. It seems that Peggy is well on her path to finding and embracing her destiny. She knows who and what she is meant to be…as do you, lovely ladies. You are both so confident and poised. That... is a wonderful thing,” Zeb said.

Alex nodded sympathetically.

Casey snorted.

“You should have seen how ‘poised’ I was right before I asked Freckles to marry me,” she said with a chuckle.

Alex smiled at her wife.

“Please continue,” the beautiful blonde hypnotist said kindly to Zeb, putting her hand on his.

He sighed again, then smiled at the comfort she imparted through her touch and nodded.

“Lately, I have found myself questioning my life’s direction. My own path is... not so clearly defined. When Gram Gram told me to go out and see the world, I had a plan in mind. I established myself in the True Hypnotist community. I quickly made a name for myself as a mercenary, acquired a notable reputation, and amassed a sizable sum of money as well as a comfortable place to reside. I even have a regular job I enjoy, and a life aside from that of a mercenary. And yet... I would hardly call any of it... fulfilling…” Zeb said somewhat sheepishly.

Again, both Casey and Alex nodded in understanding.

“Yeah, I can relate. I kind of went through a bit of an identity crisis myself; married, divorced, working in law enforcement, getting into trouble, and discovering my talent for hypnotism which eventually lead me to Nika She helped me find balance, helped me to understand and accept myself, faults and all. I realized that I don’t have to follow any specific path; I make my own. Most people don’t have some mystical fucking purpose; if they’d realize and accept that, they would be a lot happier. I don’t believe in fate, and I say fuck destiny right in the face. I just do the best I can and don’t take shit or back down from anyone. I take responsibility for my actions, and I don’t let myself get distracted by stupid shit. When I met Freckles, I knew I wanted her, so I decided to make sure I was worthy of her,” Casey said, smiling at her wife and reaching out to grasp her hand.

Alex smiled back.

“Indeed, you are still far too young to have life figured out; our grandmothers would tell you that they haven’t figured anything out yet, either. You will find your way. You are doing very well so far,” she said, winking at Zeb.

“I apologize for my melancholy,” Zeb replied with a chuckle.

“Forget it, Voodoo Doc. Everyone has doubts. Fucking push them aside and let yourself have a good time,” Casey replied with a heart-stopping smile.

Zeb smiled and took a deep breath, nodding.

“Thank you, ladies,” he said sincerely.

The mood lightened, they finished eating and then retired to the living room. Zeb inquired about Casey’s health, wishing to be certain that she was doing okay and experiencing no strange or adverse effects from their unorthodox hypnotic surgery.

“Oh for fuck’s sake Voodoo Doc, I am fine! You did awesomely, quit worrying about me,” Casey teased with a roll of her eyes.

“What my wife means to say is that she is extremely grateful for your help, and will never forget it. Neither will I,” Alex added with a smile.

Casey stuck her tongue out at Alex, and the blonde laughed.

“I merely wish to be sure, that is all; it was the first time I ever attempted something like that, you know. And, though I have only known you a short while Casey, you strike me as someone who would hide the fact that something was wrong with her unless it was gravely serious,” Zeb said a bit defensively.

Alex giggled.

“How interesting! It sounds as if Zeb knows you all too well, my Tiny Tough,” she teased.

“Hush, Freckles. You’re only siding with him because he brought you a bottle of expensive vodka. You are easily bought…,” Casey teased back.

“And you, my dear, are cheaply bought, my sweet little beer enthusiast,” Alex retorted, smirking.

“Oh am I, my Golden Hen?” Casey replied with a smirk.

Upon hearing the trigger, Alex immediately stood and began to flap her arms and cluck while perched on one leg.

Zeb looked stunned, but Casey merely laughed.

After fifteen seconds, Alex stopped her chicken impression and laughed as well.

“You brat! Why don’t you show us some moves, my Little Dancing Lady,” she said.

Casey immediately rose, her expression blank as she performed a short, graceful ballet routine.

Zeb smiled, delighted at the two hypnotists’ playfulness with each other.

Casey finished her dance, then smiled sheepishly before kissing her wife deeply.

Both women giggled and retook their seats.

“If you two are finished, I would like to say that I do wish to be on Lady Alex’s good side, and yours as well. I would be quite happy if all it takes is a gift of alcohol,” Zeb said, grinning.

“That is good enough for me,” Casey said with a laugh.

“I am pretty sure you helping Casey heal after we demanded your assistance have you permanently on our good sides, Zeb. Your tactile-hypnotism is impressive, to say the least,” Alex added, herself a talented touch-hypnotist.

“Ah, and speaking of which, I did promise you that I would teach you my massage technique the next time we were together. If you are... still so inclined, I would be happy to demonstrate again... assuming Lady Casey agrees to be my ‘victim’ again?”

“Sounds good to me, as long as it feels as good as last time, and has the same or better happy ending,” Casey replied with a wink.

“And I get my turn, too,” Alex said with a mock pout.

Zeb chuckled.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Alex, I would be happy to massage you as well,” he replied with a smile.

* * *

Patricia Jamison growled softly as she rummaged around inside her private library, tossing books aside in frustration.

“Fuck! Where is it?” she grumbled aloud, looking almost frantically to her left and right.

Patricia clearly remembered exactly where she had left the tome she was looking for; her slaves had standing orders not to touch anything in her study, so it was unlikely any of them had taken it. Still, she was hoping that perhaps one of them had merely moved the book while cleaning.

They had not.

It was gone.

“Goddammit!” she swore.

Stomping over to the door, she angrily flung it open.

“You there!” she barked at a nearby slave who was busy dusting, a tall dark-skinned man with a shaved head

He immediately stopped what he was doing and moved to kneel before Patricia; he was completely naked aside from the black and silver collar around his neck.

“How may I serve you, Mistress?” he asked eagerly.

He was completely conditioned to serve and obey Patricia without question.

“My hypnotism book is gone! Has anyone been inside my study since the last time I was here?” she demanded.

The slave, whose name she had quite forgotten, winced slightly.

“Yes, Mistress,” he said, lowering his eyes submissively.

Patricia tapped her foot impatiently.

“Well? Continue, slave!” she ordered.

“A day ago, Master Zebediah stopped by. He was looking for you, but you were out. He entered the study and retrieved his book,” the naked slave replied apologetically.

“Master Zeb. Of course, I should have known! He said he would let me keep it until Friday, damn him! He took it back early!” Patricia fumed, shaking her head.

Her attention returned to the hapless slave.

“And you… you let him inside my private chamber without my permission!?” she yelled, causing the deeply enslaved man to cower in utter submission.

“Yes, Mistress. He said you authorized him to retrieve his book,” he said meekly.

Patty continued to scowl at him, fury rolling off her in waves.

Zeb probably hypnotized him…, she thought irritably.

“You damned fucking idiot! Get out of my sight! Go to prostrate yourself in the living room and await my commands. I’ll come up with some way to punish you later,” she said irritably.

“Yes Mistress!” the slave replied, hurrying away.

Patricia continued to scowl as she watched her slave depart; after he’d gone, she pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

“Do you have it?” a female voice asked immediately after answering.

“Cassandra, hi…No, I’m… I’m afraid not,” Patty admitted sheepishly.

“That is disappointing, Patricia,” Cassandra Hayek replied coldly.

“Forgive me, but there’s been a… complication. Master Zeb apparently showed up early and took back his copy of ‘The Art of True Hypnotism,’ while I was out,” Patricia replied.

The Lebanese hypnodomme growled audibly over the phone.

“I see; that is disappointing. I trusted that you could follow through with your promise to obtain that book for me. It is something I have wished to examine for a long time. Perhaps I put too much faith in you; perhaps you are not ready to join us after all. I am sure Jackie would like a playmate…,” Cassandra mused.

“Wait! No! It’s okay, I can still get it!” Patty said on the verge of panic.

She took a deep breath as she felt a crisis of conscience. She was talking about stealing from Zeb, betraying his trust, and taking his most treasured object. And… Zeb was a friend. He was the one that had introduced her to the True Hypnotist world and had taught her how to develop and use her powers.

Yet, he was also the one standing in her way.

Patty wanted more power.

Zeb had continually held her back, claiming to be teaching her patience and humility, to use her abilities with decorum and responsibility, while keeping all of the most powerful secrets and hidden knowledge from her.

After recently spending time with Mistress Cassandra and her cabal, Patty had come to understand the truth: power was what mattered most. She was a true hypnodomme, it was natural for her to take what she wanted from those weaker than herself.

Zeb was a hypocrite.

It was as simple as that. Cassandra wanted the Art of True Hypnotism. Patty could get it for her, and gain the powerful hypnotist-witch’s favor.

Friend or not, she was not about to let anyone stand in her way.

“Mistress Cassandra,” she said with certainty, “I can get the book back. I will get it back. Don’t worry. I know what to do.”

“Alright, I am feeling generous today. I will give you one more chance. I do not doubt your skills, my dear. What I do question is your conviction. You will be going up against your former mentor, after all…and your soon-to-be former friend. Are you sure you can do what needs to be done?” Cassandra asked, obvious doubt in her voice.

Patricia sighed heavily.

“Yes. I’ll do whatever needs to be done. Whatever it takes,” She said.

Disconnecting the call, she turned and headed for the door.

Zeb paid an uninvited visit to my home while I was away; it seems like time for me to return the favor, Patricia thought grimly.

* * *

“Well, Zeb? What the fuck are you waiting for?” Casey asked as she slipped off her sundress, revealing her lovely fair skin.

“Pardon?” Zeb asked, confused.

“You are a bit overdressed for a massage aren’t you? Or do you plan to mess up that fancy silk shirt?” she teased, smirking as she reached back to unhook her bra and free her beautiful breasts from their prison.

“She has a point,” Alex chimed in, casually sliding out of her clothes as well, much to Zeb’s surprise.

“I am not sure I understand…?” he said.

“Make yourself comfortable, silly. We are,” Alex replied with a wink.

Chagrined, Zeb began to disrobe. For a moment, he pondered keeping his black silk briefs on but decided to just remove them.

Casey would taunt him mercilessly for keeping them on, and they would do nothing to conceal his inevitable erection.

Despite his physical fitness and power as a hypnotist, as well as his extensive sexual experience, Zeb still felt strangely self-conscious at the idea of being casually naked in front of Casey and Alex. To further his embarrassment, both women made a point to look his impressive physique over.

Alex gave an approving nod, while Casey lewdly licked her lips.

Zeb’s embarrassment increased as his cock began rapidly stiffening.

“Pretty impressive, Doc. I figured you had a nice package,” Casey said with a chuckle.

“I…uh…I…thank you,” Zeb stammered.

Alex grinned.

“You can’t be surprised by anything that comes out of her mouth at this point,” she teased.

Zeb grinned and shook his head.

“No, I suppose not,” he agreed.

Casey glanced over at the doorway as Zeb’s thrall Sasha entered, carrying a folded-up massage table.

“So, you just keep a massage table in your car?” she asked, tossing aside her purple thong underwear.

“I do occasionally see very select clients in their home, though I prefer to have them come to the spa,” Zeb replied as Sasha set up the table and covered it with a white silk sheet.

“Oh good, I am a ‘select’ client. Get on it, Doc,” Casey replied, jumping up on the table.

“Don’t be so impatient, Case,” Alex chided her gently, chuckling softly. “Remember, this isn’t a typical massage session. It’s also supposed to be a teaching moment for me. You’d like me to learn how to do this as well, so I can do it for you any time you want, right?”

“I would certainly say you ‘do it’ for Lady Casey already, as you are,” Zeb quipped, then blushed deeply as both women glanced at him. “Ah. Pardon… it was an attempt at humor,” he added softly. “Just… ahem… trying to… be in the moment, so to speak.”

Alex giggled. “It’s fine, Zeb, You just caught us off guard, I think. You’re just usually so… serious.”

“Yeah. Zebediah makes a joke. News at eleven,” Casey added, kicking her feet idly. “Seriously, though, it’s nice to see you loosening up.” Lying back down flat on the table, she let out a soft sigh. “Now, if we could just get back to loosening me up…,” she added.

Zeb chuckled. “Very well. Now then,” he said primly, going back into teacher mode, “I should explain first off that this type of massage will result in the subject going into a hypnotic trance in the end. I assume you are okay with that, Casey?”

“Not a problem,” the tiny brunette replied without hesitation. “I trust you, Zeb. Besides, we’ve already done this once before. I know what to expect. Hell, I’m looking forward to it. Besides, it isn’t like you can keep me in a trance if I don’t want you to,” she replied with a wink.

“I apologize for my wife’s arrogance and impatience, Zeb,” Alex said with a sigh.

“No need to apologize, Alex. I am well aware of Casey’s abilities and power. I have no intention of challenging it, nor does it damage my ego to admit she is well beyond my level,” Zeb replied.

Casey giggled.

“Smart man. See Freckles, Zeb knows what is up,” she said.

Alex sighed again, smiling and shaking her head.

“Please don’t encourage her,” she said.

“Watch it Freckles, unless you want to spend some time in a French Maid costume,” Casey replied.

Now both Alex and Zeb laughed.

“I seem to recall you standing up on the dining table acting like a chicken last night,” Alex retorted.

“You can’t prove it,” Casey said dismissively.

“Challenge accepted,” Alex replied.

“Ahem… Perhaps I should begin,” Zeb interjected.

He moved into position, placing his hands gently atop Casey’s upper back. He let out a soft sigh. For the second time, he had the object of his affection naked before him, her beautiful, perfect form literally at his fingertips.

Zeb took a deep breath and focused

“Alex, the first thing you will want to do is focus your hypnotic Sight as you did back at the Spa, so you can see my energy while you watch what I am doing,” he said.

Alex nodded and closed her eyes, focusing her mind on the technique he had shown her.

“Okay, I am ready,” she said, opening her eyes a moment later.

“Excellent. Now, the key to True Hypnotic massage is channeling your aura, your hypnotic energy, into your hands. Obviously, it is similar to an ability you have already mastered, tactile hypnosis. This is the same, merely refined for use in massage. Channel and focus your hypnotic power into your hands… then focus it into just your fingertips as I have done,” Zeb said.

Alex frowned slightly, doing as he suggested.

“Like… this?” she asked, holding up her hands.

“A good first attempt,” he replied, examining her fingers with his hypno-sight.

Zeb’s hands began to gently stroke and caress Casey’s upper back and shoulders, “but a bit too much. Remember, the goal is not specifically to put Casey into a trance, just to relax her muscles a bit. Reduce your energy a bit… a bit more…” he added, watching the ebb and flow of Alex’s power as she concentrated.

“Right there, that’s it,” he said, nodding and gesturing for her to move over to Casey’s other side.

Alex moved to stand opposite him.

“Follow my movements. Just massage her back as normal, letting your power pulse rhythmically through your fingertips,” Zeb instructed.

Alex began to gently massage her wife. Casey immediately relaxed, letting out a long sigh of pleasure.

Zeb too massaged Casey, moving to her shoulders while Alex concentrated on her back. He continued to instruct Alex, carefully explaining how to use her hypnotic energy in concert with conventional massage techniques.

Amazing, Alex thought, having a moment of epiphany. Such a simple concept. All this… so many ways this could be used, so many ways to give pleasure, and I’d never even considered using my powers this way! Or… in a fight, she realized as well. Jing-Mei has basically mastered hypnotic touch-based fighting, able to literally punch and kick an opponent into submission, weakening and draining an opponent’s body as well as their will with every blow. That might be something I can learn to do myself.

“Don’t let yourself get distracted,” Zeb chided her gently, bringing her out of her reverie.

Alex nodded, refocusing on what she was doing.

“You are emitting a bit too much of your power again,” Zeb said helpfully.

He watched as his student reduced her energy output accordingly.

“Good. Perfect,” Zeb said with approval.

He sighed softly, hard-pressed to keep his own focus. Despite himself, the situation had him quite stimulated. His arousal was evident, his manhood at full crest. The only saving grace was the fact that Casey was completely oblivious, eyes closed, smiling in physical bliss from the massage, and Alex had her attention focused entirely on Casey, learning the ins and outs of providing her lover with the perfect hypnotic massage.

“I believe you have the basic idea,” Zeb said, his voice a bit strained even to his own ears. “I think it is time to move on to the finale.” At that, Alex glanced over at him. “We’ve saved the best for last. Now, we massage Casey’s feet,” he stated, unable to hold back the smile forming on his lips. “It is, perhaps, merely my own… unique preference causing my bias,” he stated, his voice again husky, “but I personally find that massaging the feet of a beautiful and sexy woman can be the single most enjoyable part of the entire session.”

Alex chuckled softly, knowingly. “I see. You have a ‘thing’ for women’s feet, then, Zeb?” she asked coyly. “Casey noticed that you seemed to have a penchant for staring at our feet the other day at the Spa, and again when we were at the Spiral afterward. She is very observant.”

Rather than blush or glance away in embarrassment, Zeb simply nodded.

“Indeed. It is perhaps a somewhat unique expression of Hypnothea’s teachings, that a True Hypnotist gains strength from being barefoot, that the unfettered connection with the earth grants a hypnotist power. And indeed, many hypnodommes derive great pleasure and satisfaction in making their victims kiss and worship their bare feet. Myself, I actually gain pleasure and empowerment in enjoying the lovely feet of my conquered female adversaries,” Zeb explained.

Alex chuckled.

“Liking women’s feet isn’t all that strange, but it does take some of the fun out of forcing someone to worship them. But only some,” she said.

Zeb smirked.

“I myself have always found my foot fetish a bit… strange. Yet it is simply how it is. And I do not feel shame for my predilections,”

“Good for you, Zeb. You should feel no shame for your desires. And, for what it’s worth, I have met quite a few female hypnotists with the same feelings as yours. Many of us like other women’s feet almost as much as making our subjects worship our own.” She giggled. “I honestly cannot wait for you to meet Peggy. Something tells me you two will hit it off quite well. She is very proud of her feet, and they are quite literally hypnotic,” Alex said.

“Ah yes, Domina Peggy. I am indeed looking forward to meeting her face to face. That said…I will say in my personal opinion, no one has more beautiful, perfect feet than your lovely wife, Casey,” he said, lifting Casey’s tiny shapely foot, and caressing it gently.

Alex snorted.

“You are not the only one that feels that way. A lot of hypnodommes are vain about their feet, but she and Peggy actually have something of a rivalry over it, as a matter of fact,” she said with a sigh.

Zeb chuckled.

“I can imagine. I must say, I honestly find your own lovely feet to be a very close second to your wife’s. Going against popular opinion, I would say Domina Peggy’s lovely feet would be third on my list at best.”

Alex laughed.

“Well, thank you for that, I do take pride in mine. However, perhaps it would be best if you did not share that opinion with Peggy. She is proud of her feet, and they can get rather… competitive about it. Her rivalry with Casey can get intense, and when they get going innocent bystanders sometimes end up worshipping their feet, hypnotists and normals alike,” she said only half-jokingly.

Zeb chuckled.

“Noted, although I can think of far worse things to have happened. Now then, before I get too distracted myself, I believe we should end this massage and give Casey the ‘happy ending’ she requested. You are probably already aware of the fact, but the human foot contains the longest, largest, and most concentrated area of nerve endings in the entire body.” Smirking, he began stroking and caressing Casey’s beautiful pale sole. “As a result, a talented and trained masseuse or masseur can evoke pretty much any reaction desired, merely by stimulating the proper nerve endings. And…” he added, smirking wickedly, “a particularly practiced individual utilizing the techniques I showed you, could quite easily bring a person to an explosive climax through nothing more than a few well-executed strokes and caresses… turning a simple tickle,” he said, running his fingers briskly along Casey’s sensitive sole, causing her to gasp and giggle, writhing briefly before letting out a loud deep and passionate cry of pleasure. “… into an overwhelming erotic overstimulation,” he finished nodding in satisfaction.

“Holy…fuck…fuck me! ” Casey gasped, suddenly awake and aware as she had a powerful orgasm.

“How did you do that?” she asked, trembling as every erogenous zone in her body seemed to be stimulated at the same time.

Zeb winked at Alex.

“Trade secret,” he remarked simply, “but for what it’s worth, I just showed your loving wife how to recreate it. Though it may take a bit of practice to truly master it.”

Casey laughed. “Well, I have absolutely no problem letting her practice THAT on me,” she said sincerely as she stood up and stretched.

“Alex, now that you’ve had the chance to see it in action, I believe it is your turn…if you are still interested, that is,” Zeb said, gesturing at the table.

“Oh I am really looking forward to it,” Alex replied eagerly.

She lay on the table, extending her long legs so that her bare soles faced him.

“I’m ready when you are, Zeb. Do your worst,” she said, wiggling her toes playfully, knowing it was difficult for him to look away from her feet.

Zeb shook his head to get Alex’s feet out of his field of vision, then cracked his knuckles.

“Oh no, Alexandria; it will be just the opposite. I will be doing my very best,” he said in a playful and seductive voice.

* * *

“Ricardo! Enough!” Viviana snapped at her companion as she walked purposefully through the Spiral lobby.

The pair were being trailed by two serious-looking Hispanic men in suits; their job was to make certain no one harmed Viviana Rios.

Everyone in the group wore special guest wristbands, denoting them as off-limits and under the protection of a club member.

“Ms. Rios, please,” Ricardo pleaded softly as the tall dark haired woman strolled confidently down the long hallway, “please reconsider. We don’t need to get involved with some shady… charlatan,” he said with obvious distaste.

The woman ignored him.

“You want this Zebediah Clark? Fine. Give me a week to hire the men to properly storm that mansion of his—,” Ricardo continued.

“Silence!” Viviana snapped without breaking her stride.

Ricardo reluctantly stopped speaking.

The beautiful Latina woman turned to regard him, an irritated expression on her face.

“You had your chance. You and your people failed to get past the front gate. I am tired of waiting. I want the man who took down Carlos, and I want him yesterday! And since you and your ‘connections’ have failed to produce results, I am going with someone who will get the job done,” Viviana said in an angry but controlled voice.

She began walking faster.

“I understand, Ms, Rios. I failed you, and I am truly sorry. But turning to a mercenary hypnotist? Surely you can’t believe this woman? All this hypnotism and magic stuff is a bunch of nonsense!” the tall thin man scoffed, hurrying to keep up with her.

“Mind your tongue, Ricardo,” Viviana warned, glaring at him.

Again Ricardo fell silent.

The pair stepped into an elevator, where he pushed the button for their desired floor.

“I happen to believe in hypnosis; our grandmother was reputed to have the gift. Furthermore, I spoke to my brother in prison and heard firsthand exactly how he inexplicably turned himself in to the police and confessed his crimes. You are a money man, an accountant. I require you to authorize the payment to Mistress Katja for her services, or I would not have even brought you with me. I suggest you be respectful and keep an open mind,” Viviana continued as the elevator whisked them up.

“Of course, Ms. Rios. I will be certain not to offend the mind-controlling mercenary,” Ricardo said petulantly.

Viviana’s lips twisted into a wry smirk.

“Believe what you will. I would reiterate that you watch your tongue. The woman I am about to meet with is a well-respected and feared member of the True Hypnotism community, and with good reason. If you draw her ire, I will not intervene on your behalf,” she informed her associate as she stepped off the elevator.

Muttering curses softly in Spanish, Ricardo waited a second before following walking with Viviana’s bodyguards.

He did not believe in ‘true hypnotism’ a bit; as far as he was concerned, Anthony Rios was simply a victim of his own greed and stupidity… overreaching, trying to steal from his partners, only to get caught. And, rather than face the Columbians about their missing product, he had chosen to cut a deal with the police and be locked up in a federal prison rather than risk a slow and painful death at the hands of a group of vengeful drug lords.

The very idea that he was ‘hypnotized’ into confessing… bullshit. Still, if the boss wants to spend her money on some con artist wielding a shiny pocket watch, so be it. This hypnotist will fail, and then Ms. Rios will come back to me to help fix this whole mess. he thought smugly.

They walked in silence until reaching their destination, a private conference room in the Spiral’s business center.

A short, dark-skinned woman with close-cropped black hair stood outside the door, obviously awaiting their arrival.

“Viviana Rios to see Mistress Katja,” Viviana said politely.

“Welcome, Ms. Rios. My Mistress is expecting you,” the woman replied, bowing slightly as she spoke.

She was in her early twenties, wearing a simple light gray blouse and dark gray slacks, along with stylish black designer pumps with three-inch heels. Her only jewelry was small gold hoop earrings, aside from what appeared to be a thin black and gold collar just visible under the edge of her blouse. She opened the conference room door and stepped aside.

Viviana and her entourage stepped inside.

The room was very large and lavishly decorated, complete with a long oak table.

At the far end sat who had to be Mistress Katja, legs casually crossed.

The Dutch hypnotist had a noticeably regal bearing; perhaps thirty-five, her long blonde hair was loosely gathered over one shoulder and her icy blue eyes appraised Viviana’s group as they entered. The hypnotist was dressed in a stylish gold-colored silk blouse with a collar, and a pair of wide-leg black slacks. Sapphire drop-style earrings dangled from her ears, and she wore a simple but large diamond pendant. Her fingernails were painted black, and a large sapphire solitaire ring sat on the middle finger of each hand, the gems’ clear blue matching her eyes. Her lovely feet were currently bare, a pair of black high-heeled sandals discarded beside her chair. Her toenails were painted a glittering gold, and she wore a thin gold anklet around her left ankle.

Next to Katja, stood a slightly younger woman, tall and thin with brilliant shoulder-length red hair and wearing a pair of large but stylish black thick-rimmed glasses. An actual pencil was tucked behind her ear. She wore a knee-length denim skirt and a large light blue sweater, along with black mules. Despite her petite frame, she sported a very large bust; her overall appearance could be described as a ‘sexy nerd’.

“Ah, Ms. Rios, welcome! So good to finally meet you!” Katja said enthusiastically in her sultry accent.

She stepped forward and offered her hand, which Viviana took.

“Thank you, Mistress Katja. Thank you for seeing me. It is an honor to meet you,” the Latina woman replied.

She did not introduce Ricardo.

“I trust your visit to Boise has been pleasant so far?” Katja asked, retaking her seat and motioning for her guests to sit.

“It has, thank you,” Viviana replied as she took her seat.

Ricardo sat at the table as well; Viviana’s bodyguards remained standing.

A tall, beautiful young woman with short blonde hair dressed in a simple blue-grey minidress and a black and gold collar stepped forward from where she had been standing beside the wall; she held a silver serving tray, with a decanter of wine and several glasses.

“Please, have a drink,” Katja offered, taking a glass and holding it up as her slave filled it.

“Thank you, Mistress Katja,” Viviana replied, nodding, accepting a glass.

Ricardo and the guards declined.

“I have to say, this establishment is really quite incredible. I have traveled a lot, and have never experienced anything quite like it,” Viviana said.

“Yes, the Spiral is an exceptional place; a vision, really. The owner certainly put a lot of time, money, and effort into it. I would not call myself a fan of Arthur Winston’s, but for good or for ill the man has made quite an impact in the True Hypnotism Community,” Katja replied.

She frowned slightly as she noticed one of Viviana’s men rolling his eyes.

The hypnotist decided to let the transgression pass.

This time.

“Now what can I do for you?” she continued smoothly.

Viviana gestured to one of her guards, who produced and held out a large manila folder. The redhead stepped forward and took the folder; the room was silent as she opened it and examined its contents before passing it to Katja.

“Interesting,” the hypnotist mused aloud as she scanned the file.

Viviana waited patiently, sipping the excellent wine while Katja continued to read.

Lonbraj-la, The Shadow. I’ve heard of him. He’s a relative newcomer, been active for a little more than a year now. Quite a reputation. There was a bit of a buzz about him, wasn’t there, Enid?” she asked, glancing at the redhead.

Enid nodded and adjusted her glasses.

“He was rumored to have taken down a hundred armed men single-handedly during some snatch-and-grab job,” she said, a touch of skepticism in her voice.

“Still, it’s nothing you can’t handle, right?” Ricardo said, causing the others to glance in his direction.

“Ricardo, be quiet,” Viviana said irritably.

The arrogant man snorted.

“I mean, surely a mercenary of your skills can handle someone like this, all by yourself. I’m sure a few swings of your pocket watch will bring him to heel,” Ricardo continued with a smirk.

“Ricardo! Shut your goddamn mouth this instant!” Viviana snapped.

Katja merely chuckled.

“Mistress Katja, I am very sorry about this; this man is a fool and if he wasn’t my cousin and I didn’t need him for more mundane tasks I would have him castrated. Please, pay him no mind,” Viviana said, glaring at her associate.

Ricardo frowned and glared back.

“No need to apologize, Viviana. He is merely unenlightened. He clearly doesn’t believe in the power of True Hypnosis. That’s understandable. After all, while it is a known secret that True Hypnotists exist, we also do not advertise. The majority of normals are blissfully unaware of us,” Katja said.

Ricardo snorted and rolled his eyes again.

Viviana’s stare promised him retribution.

Katja shrugged.

“Common hypnosis, the kind used by therapists and entertainers, is well known and widespread, and it is still discounted as fake by many people. It is perfectly natural that True Hypnosis would be considered even more fantastical and dismissed,” she said, looking at Ricardo.

He huffed again, and Katja’s smile faded.

“However, there is a big difference between disbelief, and disrespect. And while I will accept the former I will not tolerate the latter,” the hypnotist said with icy calm.

“Disrespect? Are you kidding me?” Ricardo exclaimed, laughing ruefully.

“I assure you I am not, little man,” Katja replied, staring at him.

Enid tensed, as did Viviana and her bodyguards.

Ricardo continued unperturbed.

“Viviana, we are actually talking about all this bullshit? Actually entertaining the idea that you have this ‘mysterious power’,” he said, making air quotes with his fingers, “that you can just swing a watch in front of someone and make them do whatever you want them to? And you expect Ms. Rios to shell out a hundred thousand dollars for this?” He sighed heavily. “I mean, what next? Are we going to summon a spirit from beyond the grave to go and haunt the guy? Use chicken bones to curse him? Or maybe, if we all join hands and pray really hard, lightning will strike him—,” he ranted.

“Enough, asshole! You will show more respect to Mistress Katja!” Enid snapped, stepping forward.

She got into a combat stance, obviously intending to strike Ricardo.

He rose to his feet, a smirk on his face.

“Go ahead little girl, hit me,” he challenged.

“Enid my love, enough,” Katja said quietly.

Viviana was red with rage, but she held her tongue.

“If you are such a skeptic, why did you come to this meeting?” Enid asked irritably, stepping back.

Ricardo snorted.

“I’m here because I am the money. I am the Rios family accountant. And since it isn’t a smart idea to go walking around with a briefcase full of cash these days, I transfer the money digitally. Assuming, of course, you haven’t already hacked my mind and stolen the account numbers from me,” he said flippantly.

“Ricardo shut the fuck up and sit down. I swear, cousin or not, I will have you punished for this,” Viviana said menacingly.

Katja merely smiled, her expression predatory rather than joyful.

“Ricardo, was it? It seems that a demonstration is in order. With your permission, of course, Viviana,” she said, glancing at the Latina woman.

“Yes, please! Do your worst,” Viviana replied, smirking at Ricardo.

Ricardo merely laughed.

“Oh? A demonstration? You are going to hypnotize me? I think not. Viviana, after she fails, you can finally admit you were wrong and we can deal with Clark properly,” he said, crossing his arms.

“Katja, my poor stupid cousin here is in dire need of some humility, and humiliation; I will double my fee if you can make him more cooperative and less obnoxious in the future,” Viviana said, grinning at the hypnotist.

Katja smiled back at her.

“It will be my pleasure, dear Viviana,” she said sweetly.

Enid smirked.

Ricardo laughed again.

“Fuck you, Viviana. After this farce fails, I will speak to Anthony and he will put me in charge. You will be reduced to working as a maid or errand-bitch,” he sneered.

Viviana blew her cousin a kiss.

“Ricardo, your attention should be on me, dear…on my eyes…look into them now…look deep, deep into my eyes…relax and listen to the sound of my voice,” Katja purred, fixing Ricardo with an intense stare.

He smiled smugly as he boldly met the hypnotist’s incredible gaze.

“Very good…just keep looking deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…your thoughts quickly fading away…your body relaxing…as you keep looking into my eyes…deeper…deeper…relaxing more and more…my words flowing into your mind…your thoughts fading…your mind becoming blank and empty of everything except my soothing voice…,” Katja continued, her voice powerful yet soothing.

Ricardo’s smug smile faded a bit.

Katja did have amazing eyes…very easy to look into…to get lost in…as her words filled his mind.

You should look away…just in case, he told himself.

Ricardo pulled his gaze away from Katja’s magnificent eyes.

“You will keep looking into my eyes, Ricardo. You must look into my eyes,” Katja said firmly.

Ricardo’s eyes involuntarily flicked back to meet Katja’s.

He gasped, his smile gone as she felt a tangible force strike him, emanating from the gorgeous Dutch hypnotist’s gaze.

Ricardo tried to look away again.

He was shocked to find he could not.

His eyes were riveted to Katja’s gaze.

Ricardo grunted in dismay.

Now the hypnotist smirked knowingly as she continued to speak.

“That’s it, dear…look…keep looking…deeper and deeper…your mind going blank…your thoughts fading…you hear only my voice now…lost in my eyes, unable to think for yourself…my voice compels you…it is so soothing…you are so relaxed now, Ricardo…you cannot move…,” Katja said in her practiced monotone.

“What the…wait…you cannot do this…,” Ricardo mumbled.

He looked dazed as he continued to stare helplessly into Katja’s eyes; he was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. Katja’s eyes had expanded to become his entire world. Her voice filled his mind, replacing his fading thoughts.

“Your thoughts are almost gone…you cannot resist me…all you see is my eyes, all you hear is my voice… now, Ricardo, it’s time to surrender… to slip into a deep, obedient, hypnotic trance for me…to listen and obey…listen…and obey…you are hypnotized,” Katja said, a hint of triumph in her voice.

“I…hypnotized…,” Ricardo murmured.

He wore a stupefied expression, his eyes no longer blinking as dropped into trance.Viviana smiled with glee, remaining silent as she watched the spectacle continue.

Her bodyguards were both blinking and shaking their heads, having nearly gone under themselves as they’d watched.

Enid smirked, then leaned down to kiss Katja on her cheek.

“Well done, my darling,” she said.

Viviana realized the redhead wore no collar; in fact, she appeared to be a close friend or possibly the hypnotist’s lover.

“Ricardo, you are deeply hypnotized…completely relaxed…your thoughts are gone, along with your will…I am now your Mistress…You are sinking deeper and deeper with each word I speak. You are completely unable to resist, unable to even think of resisting. You can only listen and obey, obey and listen…,” Katja said with satisfaction.

“Listen…obey…,” Ricardo said softly, his eyes glassy and his shoulders slumped.

Katja chuckled wickedly, glancing at Viviana and winking.

“Fantastic,” the Latina woman said quietly, clearly impressed and pleased by the display.

Katja turned her attention back to the hypnotized man.

“Now Ricardo, let’s see just how hypnotized you are… stand up, strip naked and get down on your knees. Now,” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Ricardo replied quietly.

He immediately rose and began to undress.

Viviana and her bodyguards watched in amazement as Ricardo quickly stripped naked and knelt beside the table.

“I am quite skilled in a variety of inductions, but I prefer my eyes when I want to get right to the point,” Katja said casually, a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

“Holy shit, you really can make him do anything, can’t you? Not that I doubted it, but it is impressive to see in person,” Viviana said, enjoying the sight of her asshole cousin on his knees.

“He will do anything I command. It gets better; I can make a subject awake and aware of what is happening, yet utterly powerless to resist or disobey my commands; would you like to witness that?” Katja asked.

“Oh definitely,” Viviana replied with an eager nod.

She finished her wine, and Katja’s slave immediately moved to refill the glass.

Katja looked at Ricardo with a mixture of disdain and irritation.

“Ricardo, just keep relaxing deeper, sinking further into trance, deeper into submission to me…listening to my voice and obeying my commands…my suggestions becoming your thoughts… when I clap my hands you will become fully aware; however, you will remain completely, utterly under my command. You will obey me, no matter how much you do not wish to. In fact, the harder you try to resist me, the stronger the urge to obey Mistress Katja will become. Become aware Ricardo, but completely obedient and unable to resist me,” she commanded, clapping her hands loudly.

Ricardo blinked, gasping as awareness returned. He glanced around, stunned as he processed what had taken place, and his current situation.

“Wait… what the fuck?” he yelled in alarm.

Looking at Katja, he snarled in fury.

“You fucking bitch!” he yelled, getting to his feet.

“Freeze, Ricardo. Do not move,” Katja commanded casually.

Ricardo’s eyes widened in shock, finding himself compelled to obey, paralyzed as his body refused to remove.

“Impossible! I will fucking kill you!” he said through gritted teeth.

Viviana and Enid both laughed at him, and Katja smirked.

“Silence, slave-Ricardo,” Katja said imperiously.

Ricardo was again compelled to obey; he instantly went quiet.

Viviana nodded approvingly, sipping her refilled wine.

“Is it impossible? I think not. You have been hypnotized, Ricardo. Whether you consciously accept it or not. I placed you in a deep hypnotic trance—very easily, I might add; your will was weak— and now you will obey any command I give you. You are completely helpless… you cannot move or even speak unless I permit it. However, I am curious as to your thoughts on the matter, so I grant you permission to talk,” the hypnotist said smugly.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Ricardo yelled in frustration.

Katja, Viviana, Enid, and Viviana’s bodyguards all laughed.

“How eloquent,” Enid taunted.

“This… this can’t be happening! Hypnosis is bullshit! You… you can’t do this to me! I won’t go along with this! I’m not some weak-willed little bitch!” Ricardo protested.

“Oh, is that so? Let’s test that theory, shall we? You were quite rude to my dear Enid earlier. I think it only fitting that you make it up to her by pleasuring her. What do you think, my darling?” Katja asked.

The redheaded woman grinned wickedly.

“I don’t really want him in me, but it’s been been a few weeks since I had a good rim job…,” Enid said sweetly.

Ricardo’s eyes nearly bulged in their sockets.

“I will not!” he yelled.

“Oh, but you will. Crawl over to Enid and eat her ass. Lick until she is satisfied with your performance,” Katja commanded.

Gritting his teeth, fighting with every ounce of willpower he had, Ricardo tried to resist the command he’d been given.

He could not.

His traitorous body moved despite his own desires, and he quickly found himself on his knees behind the svelte redhead, who had lifted her skirt to reveal her sexy, naked ass underneath.

“N-no! I… I... I w-won’t do it!” he protested, even as he found himself leaning forward, craning his head upwards, and opening his mouth.

“Obey,” Katja said firmly.

“No! STOP! Don’t make me do thiiii—mmmmppphhh!” Ricardo’s words were lost, muffled as he pressed his face into Enid’s ass and began to lick vigorously.

Viviana laughed and applauded, enjoying the spectacle. Her two bodyguards, large strong men, shared a silent glance; they were clearly uncomfortable with the situation, each wondering if they would have fared any better than Ricardo.

Neither one was foolish enough to believe they would have, after nearly getting caught in Katja’s hypnosis while merely observing.

Enid moaned loudly, shamelessly rubbing her clit as she enjoyed Ricardo’s attention.

“Magnificent; he has never looked better. I would be truly honored if you accept my contract on Zebediah Clark,” Viviana proclaimed.

Katja nodded, sipping her wine.

“Of course, my dear Ms. Rios,” she replied, grinning as Enid let out a loud squeal of pleasure as she had an orgasm.

“Excellent, thank you!” Viviana said happily.

Enid straightened her skirt and gestured to the slave, who brought her a glass of wine.

“Thank you, my love. I am finished with…this,” the redhead said, gesturing dismissively at Ricardo.

The naked man knelt silently, his expression sullen and defeated.

“My pleasure, dear Enid. Viviana, I will also give Ricardo an attitude adjustment, a permanent one; he will be respectful and compliant, your obedient servant. Your quietly obedient servant. You also have my word, Zebediah Clark will be delivered to you within the week, just like a holiday gift, complete with a bow,” Katja replied raising her glass.

“That sounds perfect; as soon as you put Ricardo back together I will have him transfer the money to your account,” Viviana replied, raising her own glass.

The two women clinked their wineglasses and shared a smile.

* * *

Zebediah sighed and stretched.

Sex with Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria was… different.

Incredible…but different.

Certainly not what Zeb had expected; or to say that the threesome had been in any way bad… but it had also not been what he had expected. After Alex’s very enjoyable massage, and her ‘happy ending’, they were all ready for the main event. Zeb was finally relaxed, and ready to have some fun with the two gorgeous women.

The logistics, however, proved a little daunting. All three were experienced hypnodommes, used to being in control when having sex, dominating their lovers.

Zeb had suggested that they take turns, alternating who called the shots, but Casey shot down that idea.

“No offense, Voodoo Doc,” she’d remarked with a smirk, “but the only person I willingly submit to is my Freckles,” Tiny Tough said with a wink.

Alex chuckled.

“My wife and I actually make love most of the time; the hypnotic domination is normally reserved for our victims,” she added with a wink.

Zeb was somewhat relieved; he realized that he should not have automatically been expecting the encounter to be a typical sexual domination session. Besides, while he trusted them both and had been willing to submit to both of them in turn, submitting to another True Hypnotist still went against his natural instincts.

Besides, they are MARRIED, you idiot. Committed. That level of intimacy is beyond your own experience. It’s something you don’t know much about yet, he admonished himself

Instead, Alex proposed a simple suggestion—that they simply have a good time.

The concept was strangely foreign to Zeb.

He had a lot to learn outside of sexual domination.

Both women were vigorous, athletic, and energetic lovers, and despite his own exceptional stamina, Zeb soon found himself pushed to his limits. They changed positions often; the women alternated between frantic intensity and slow, passionate movements. Zeb was a skilled lover, and he worked feverishly please his companions; Casey and Alex shrieked and screamed, each orgasm more powerful than the last, and it seemed almost as if they were competing to see who could do so the hardest.

Zeb’s own orgasms were slightly problematic; generally speaking, when having sex with a male slave, female hypnotists did not allow them to cum inside them or on them for obvious reasons.

However, Zeb was no slave, but rather an invited participant, an equal. To that end, Casey had suggested the use of their house slave Zoe, a sexy brunette hypnodomme who had once attempted to rob her.

“You can shoot your load on her face, tits, feet, whatever you want,” Casey said nonchalantly.

Zeb found the idea awkward at first but soon became accustomed to taking breaks to paint the hapless Zoe with his cum.

Each time he had orgasmed, he took a moment to catch his breath, closing his eyes and focusing his power.

His flaccid cock would quickly return to rock-hard stiffness.

“Nice to see a male do that to himself; normally we have to do it for them,” Alex had said with a chuckle.

“Not that we fuck many dudes anymore; you should feel honored, Zeb,” Casey added.

Zeb laughed.

“Indeed I do, Lady Casey. Honored and fortunate to be in the company of both of you,” he said.

And so it continued for several hours. At the grand finale, the women surprised him with a joint foot job, teasing and rubbing his shaft with their sexy bare feet.

Surprised and delighted, Zeb’s normally stoic resolve broke.

“Apologies, but I do not believe I can hold on for very long this time,” he gasped.

“Go ahead, Zeb,” Alex cooed. “No need to hold back.”

“Yeah, fucking shoot your load. We know how much you love my—our—feet,” Casey added teasingly.

Zeb grunted in dismay.

He desperately wanted to do exactly that, but part of him was disappointed at how his discipline had evaporated instantly when facing his fantasy come to life.

Zeb let out a deep grunt of pleasure as he erupted

Both women giggled as he orgasmed, harder than he had before, shooting his cum awkwardly onto their feet.

When he was finished and had recovered a bit, Casey commanded Zoe to clean them all up.

“Nice work, Zeb. You gave us quite the workout. I honestly didn’t think you would last, but you proved me wrong, Voodoo Doc. We may have to do this again,” Casey said with a yawn after the slave had finished.

Zeb chuckled wearily.

“Thank you, Tiny Tough. And… no offense, but I wouldn’t put me down for a ‘repeat performance’ anytime soon. The day I collapsed in my office after helping you heal your spine was the most exhausted I’d ever been in life… until just now. I would swear, you two have shaved off perhaps ten years of my life,” he replied with a yawn.

“Perhaps so… but can you think of a more pleasant way to die? Although I would have to agree, I am exhausted and might be a bit sore tomorrow,” Alex said, getting under the huge bed’s comforter.

“Really? You are getting soft, Freckles. We might need to up your exercise regimen,” Casey teased her wife.

She closed her eyes.

“Says the girl who almost never exercises at all and eats junk food all the time,” Alex teased back, closing her eyes as well.

“Perhaps we could have this debate in the morning?” Zeb suggested playfully, yawning again, just about to drop off.

Both women sleepily murmured their assent.

All three were fast asleep in less than a minute.