The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded

by Dazzling Lady & J. Darksong

ch. 3)

Greg Barton sighed and took a sip from his thermos of coffee. He yawned, already bored with what was sure to be another quiet night shift watching the monitors in the security station at the front gate of his employer’s mansion.

Not that he minded; he had experienced more than his fair share of combat and chaos in his lifetime. After leaving the Army, he had become a private security contractor, working in the most dangerous parts of the world; when he had nearly lost his life for the sixth time, Greg had decided it was time to settle down and do something less exciting.

His current job was so much less exciting that one could call it dull.

Greg found it a refreshing change of pace.

It isn’t like this job isn’t dangerous; the man we work for now is into some crazy shit, and has a lot of enemies, according to the Sarge. Stay alert, Greg, he reminded himself as he sipped the steaming coffee.

He smiled; the stuff he’d drunk most of his life was sewage compared to the expensive imported java in his cup.

His employer liked the finer things and was more than willing to share with his underlings.

Greg shot off a feeling of Deja Vu as he scanned the monitors that showed the grounds of Master Zeb’s estate from various angles.

He had this particular duty twice a week, and it had become quite routine; people rarely approached the estate, especially at night.

Still, he liked to believe he was ready for anything; his employer reputedly had his share of dangerous enemies, including some among a Mexican drug cartel.

Shit can always go down at any minute. Don’t get complacent, Greg reminded himself.

He wasn’t truly worried; Master Zeb employed a large number of heavily armed and well-trained guards.

It would take a large number of people to effectively attack the compound.

Greg was going over his shift checklist when he was startled by someone speaking to him right from just outside the door to the guard station.

“Hello in there,” a female voice cooed.

The surprised Greg looked out the window, a look of confusion on his face.

The last thing he expected to see was a pair of beautiful women who had appeared suddenly as if by magic; he had neither seen nor heard them approach.

They were both tall with curvy but fit figures; the one on the left had long shimmering golden hair, while the one on the right had slightly frizzy red hair tied back in a ponytail. Both wore black spaghetti-strap evening gowns, the blonde’s long with a slit up one side to reveal a shapely leg while the redhead’s had a plunging neckline that showed off the pale tops of her lovely large breasts. The blonde sported sparkling diamond drop-style earrings, a gold bracelet, and an enormous square-cut ruby pendant, while the redhead sported stylish thick-rimmed glasses and ruby earrings to go with a diamond bracelet. Both women wore very tall strappy black stiletto sandals; the blonde’s toenails were painted a dark crimson, while the redhead’s were teal. The blonde wore a simple gold band on her left middle toe, while the redhead wore a gold chain around her left ankle.

“May I help you?” Greg asked, collecting himself quickly.

He noted there was no car anywhere on the long driveway leading up to the gate.

The blonde smiled.

“Yes, I hope you can…I am Katja, and this is Enid. We are on our way to a dinner party and our car ran out of gas on the main road, unfortunately. My fault, I forgot to fill the tank. Anyway, I called for roadside assistance, but they said it will be sixty to ninety minutes before they can bring fuel. We were hoping we might be able to wait here,” the blonde said with a disarming smile.

“I see; where is this party?” Greg asked politely.

Though he was as intrigued as any man would be by the two sexy women, he was also still a professional.

Looking them over, he determined that neither carried a weapon, their small clutch purses too small to contain anything other than perhaps a folding knife.

“The Schultz residence. Patrick is a friend of ours, and we are visiting from out of town,” Enid replied with a disarming smile.

Greg shook his head.

“Unfortunately, Mister Schultz lives on the next property over, about a mile down the road,” he said.

Enid sighed, and Katja smiled ruefully.

“A bit far to walk in our stylish heels, don’t you think…I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name,” Katja added, giving Greg a sultry look.

The security guard swallowed.

“I…I’m Greg. I’m sorry ma’am—,” Greg began.

“Call me Katja,” the sexy blonde woman corrected with a wink.

“Katja, I can’t let you in the gate; I’m sorry,” Greg replied with genuine sympathy.

“Oh of course you can, Greg. We are harmless, certainly a trained security professional like you can see that, if you look close enough. Look into my eyes, Greg,” Katja said firmly.

She opened her gorgeous green eyes wide and stared at the security guard.

“Listen, I am really sorry but—oh!” Greg gasped as he met Katja’s incredible gaze.

Her eyes were soothing emerald pools inviting him into their depths.

“That’s it, dear. Look deep into my eyes…deeper…deeper…let them draw you in as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” Katja purred in a seductive monotone.

“I…what? Ma’am, Katja, please—,” Greg stammered, taken aback at the intensity of the blonde woman’s stare.

Her eyes seemed to expand, filling his vision.

Becoming his entire world.

“Just relax, Greg. Relax, and keep looking deeper into my eyes…deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…feeling all the tension in your body draining away…relax…your thoughts fading as you listen to my words…looking deeper and deeper into my lovely eyes…no need to move or think…relaxing more and more…,” Katja continued smoothly.

Enid grinned as she watched Greg’s shoulders visibly slump, his gaze riveted to her lover’s astonishing eyes.

“Yes…relax…,” Greg murmured.

His mouth hung open, his expression becoming dazed.

Hypnotic energy was radiating from Katja’s eyes, a subtle yet soothing pulse of power that was quickly overwhelming Greg’s mind.

Very good dear…relaxing deeper…deeper…seeing only my eyes, hearing only my voice…your thoughts fading away…along with your will…relaxing more and more…you want only to listen to my words and obey me…listen…and obey…listen…and obey…listen…and obey…,” Katja intoned firmly.

“Listen…obey…” Greg said softly.

He could no longer think coherently; he stood silently staring into the hypnotist’s eyes,

His arms hung limply at his sides, his shoulders slumping even further.

“Good boy…relax completely for me now…you are mine, my completely obedient servant…you must obey Mistress Katja now,” Katja informed Greg.

“Yes…obey Mistress Katja,” Greg agreed helplessly.

Katja smirked and turned to Enid.

“Do your thing, darling,” she said.

Enid smiled and nodded, then stepped past the entranced man into his guard station.

She took a small flash drive from her clutch purse and inserted it into the desktop computer before typing rapidly on the keyboard.

Enid waited patiently for her custom software program to perform its task of overriding the cameras and looping the feed so that she and Katja’s upcoming activities would not be observed; her program also gave her access and control over the entire security system through her smartphone.

While Enid was overseeing her takeover of the security system, Katja was taking over Greg’s mind; she spoke softly and firmly into his ear, making certain that he was going to go about his duties with absolutely no memory of her or Enid, yet still obey her every command should they interact further that evening.

“Okay, all set; we have probably sixty minutes before we have to worry about anyone noticing anything on a monitor,” Enid said with satisfaction, entering a final set of commands and putting her flash drive back into her clutch.

“Excellent work, my lover,” Katja said, kissing the red-haired woman on the cheek.

Enid giggled.

“Working these types of jobs with you gets me all hot, you know,” she said, turning to kiss Katja on the lips.

Her hands fondled the blonde’s tits.

Katja returned the kiss, then sighed and shook her head.

“Alright, don’t distract me with that just yet; This Master Zeb is a powerful hypnotist, even if he is male, and I have to be ready for him,” she admonished with a grin.

Enid nodded.

“You mean we have to be ready for him. Still, I would like to rip the dress off of you and do you right here on the ground,” she replied with a wink.

The blonde hypnodomme smiled.

“Of course, dear. You can do what you wish with me when we get home. Gregory, you will awaken one minute after we are gone; all my suggestions and commands will be in full effect, though you will not consciously remember them,” Katja said firmly.

“Yes, Mistress Katja,” Gregory murmured.

Satisfied, Katja led her lover from the guard shack, a smug smile on her lips.

Greg started awake a moment later.

He yawned and stretched, having no clue he’d just been hypnotized.

Assuming he’d nodded off, he reached for the coffee pot to refill his empty mug.

Greg’s greatest concern during his shift was staying awake and combating the boredom.

His job did have its share of dangers, of course…

He paused, a feeling of deja vu coming over him.

Wasn’t I just thinking that…well, of course, this seems repetitive, you do it twice a week, asshole, Greg admonished himself.

The security officer chuckled and shook his head, checking the monitors as he sipped his coffee.

* * *

Katja and Enid quickly and quietly made their way into the Mansion through a servant’s entrance on the side. Both women had removed their heels to avoid making noise on the marble floors in the house.

Katja preferred to go barefoot whenever possible, believing like many hypnotists that her powers were stronger when her feet were free and in contact with the ground, even the floor of a building.

“All clear down the next hall. Looks like the entire ground floor is clear. Main staircase is up ahead,” Enid whispered, checking her phone as they made their way slowly and carefully through the home.

The device was showing the actual camera feeds, rather than the recorded and looped ones she’d installed on the computer to display on the guards’ monitors.

“Excellent. Lead on, my love,” Katja whispered back.

They went up two sets of stairs to the third floor; their target was the master bedroom suite, where they were hoping to find Zebediah asleep, or at least alone.

The two women moved very carefully, displaying impressive stealth.

Zebediah Clark had a very formidable reputation, and Katja planned to take no chances; between her own powers and Enid’s mentalism skills, she was confident they could capture him.

Neither woman was surprised when a young, attractive woman with short blonde hair dressed in a maid’s uniform stepped out of the room right in front of Enid.

Accustomed to working as a team, they reacted quickly and with impressive coordination.

Enid simply opened her eyes wide, unleashing a stream of almost invisible flashes of light right into the startled maid’s eyes.

“Do not move or speak!” Enid commanded in a quiet but firm voice.

The pretty maid froze as the mentalism forced her to obey.

Enid stepped aside, and Katja took her place.

“Look into my eyes…,” she said in her powerful hypnotist’s voice, opening her dazzling green eyes wide.

A moment later the maid continued on her way down the hall with no memory of seeing Katja and Enid.

The hypnotist and the mentalist exchanged smiles and winks, then quietly resumed moving toward Zebediah’s bedroom.

To their surprise, the door was slightly ajar.

Katja peered inside.

The Dutch hypnotist was surprised to see not a handsome black man, but instead a pair of women.

One was young and attractive with shoulder-length dark hair, dressed in a snug grey body suit. The other woman was a brunette of perhaps forty and also quite attractive, dressed in nothing but a pink thong and black and silver slave collar; she had a lovely fit body and deeply-tanned skin.

The younger woman held a fabulous sapphire pendant, swinging it rhythmically before the older woman’s eyes.

“That’s it Carmen, keep watching the beautiful blue gemstone and relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak,” the woman swinging the pendant was saying.

Katja could see that she was a talented hypnotist; Carmen’s eyelids were fluttering even as she helplessly watched the swinging sapphire.

“So relaxed now…so sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer, Carmen…relaxing deeper…deeper…so tired now…feeling so good…ready to let go…to give in and relax completely… sleep for me now, Carmen! Sleep!” the mysterious hypnotist said firmly.

The sexy Carmen whimpered softly before her eyes slammed shut and she dropped into a trance.

With a smug smile, the grey-clad hypnotist put her pendant around her neck.

“Alright Carmen, listen carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will go to straight your room, get in bed, and fall instantly deep asleep. When you awaken in the morning, you will have no memory of seeing me in the house tonight. You will have no memory of anything that took place, including me hypnotizing you. Do you understand me?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress Patricia,” Carmen agreed.

“Good. Get out of my sight,” the hypnotist said, snapping loudly.

Carmen immediately turned and headed for the door.

Katja motioned for Enid to get against the wall, then did the same beside her.

Carmen walked past them without so much as glancing their way, her expression dazed as the entranced woman followed the hypnotist’s command.

After she’d gone, Katja and Enid exchanged shrugs.

Someone else had decided to raid Master Zebediah’s home on the same night they had.

With a sigh, Katja resumed peering into the bedroom.

Carmen had left the door open, so the blonde hypnotist had to be very careful not to be seen.

The grey-clad hypnotist was facing away from her.

“Tell me you found it,” she said impatiently.

“Yes, Mistress Patricia it is here. Forgive me, the safe was rather tough to open,” replied a very pretty blonde.

She was dressed in a stylish, short black leather skirt, knee-high black boots, and a tight cobalt-blue blouse along with a simple brown leather slave collar.

The blonde slave held a very large, very old book.

“I don’t want to hear excuses; do better next time. Now let’s get the fuck out of here before any more of Zeb’s topless sluts walk in on us. I have had enough annoyances for one evening,” Mistress Patricia replied in an arrogant tone.

“Well, I am afraid we aren’t topless sluts, but I assure you we can be annoying,” Katja said pleasantly.

Patricia turned, startled to see the two barefooted women striding confidently into the room.

“What the hell? Who the fuck are you?” Patricia demanded, her hand going to her pendant.

“We were going to ask you the same question,” Enid replied, her hands on her hips.

“She appears to be a petty thief if I am not mistaken,” Katja added with a smirk.

Patricia looked indignant.

“I am not a thief! I am…taking back something that was taken from me,” she replied hotly.

Katja laughed at her.

“Oh, of course; please, forgive me,” the dutch hypnotist retorted with disdain.

Katja sauntered over to the room’s window, glancing out outside briefly before turning her attention fully to Patricia.

Enid closed and locked the door to the bedroom, then continued to calmly stare at the brunette hypnotist.

“I am sure your motives are quite pure…hence your need to sneak inside, as well as hypnotize that servant into forgetting she saw you. Nicely done, by the way. A bit amateurish, but still well done,” Katja added, raising her eyebrow.

Patrica bristled.

“Fuck you, bitch. How about you tell me what the fuck you and the ginger are doing here? I highly doubt Zeb invited you,” she retorted.

“No,” Katja replied casually.

Patricia raised her impressive sapphire pendant.

“Fine, I don’t actually care. Just don’t try to stop me from leaving with my book,” she said calmly.

Katja smirked.

“I like your confidence, Mistress Patricia…even if you are a mere upstart,” she said.

Patricia blinked.

“Excuse me?” she asked.

“You are obviously a rather new hypnotist; talented yes, but still rough around the edges. Your technique is…forgive me, but it is crude, unpolished,” Katja replied sympathetically.

“Oh really? Why don’t we test my “technique”? Watch the diamond—,” Patricia began, lifting her pendant.

“Shut up and do not move,” Enid interrupted her.

Again, she emitted a stream of flashes from her eyes.

The powerful hypnotic energy slammed into Patricia’s mind, forcing her to obey Enid’s orders.

The mentalist smirked as Patricia went rigid.

The blonde holding the book moved as if to intervene.

Katja was much quicker.

She unleashed a flurry of graceful kicks to the blonde’s stomach, chest, and face, dropping her instantly to the floor unconscious.

“Newbie hypnotists; you all think you’re invincible. It is a big shock when you realize that you are nowhere near the top of the food chain, isn’t it? Now get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet!” Enid commanded, releasing more flashes into Patricia’s eyes.

Helpless to resist, the brunette hypnotist obeyed.

Enid turned to Katja with a smile.

“Nicely done, my love,” she said, looking at Patricia’s unconscious Thrall.

“Thank you; you did marvelous as well,” Katja replied as she bent to retrieve the book.

The blonde hypnotist began to casually flip through the book.

After a moment she looked up, realizing that Enid hadn’t spoken further.

She dropped the book in surprise.

Her lover was standing silently, her eyes closed and her head nodded forward.

“Yes, she’s hypnotized,” Patrica said with satisfaction.

The hypnotist had gotten to her feet and was standing beside the entranced Enid.

“How?” Katja asked, more intrigued than worried.

“Touch-based hypnotism; I just zapped her right through her cute little feet while I was kissing. Pretty cool for an “upstart’, don’t you think?” Patricia asked with a smirk.

“Indeed. An impressive skill,” Katja said, nodding.

Her respect for Patricia had just drastically increased.

“Alright dear, just remain there nice and quiet while the grown-ups talk,” Patricia said to Enid.

“Yes, Mistress,” the redhead replied in a subdued voice.

“Now then, shall we settle this like civilized hypnotists?” Patricia asked, raising her pendant.

Katja frowned, then nodded.

Patricia wished to duel her.

You can handle this peasant, Katja told herself.

The Dutch hypnotist reached up to remove her own pendant, walking toward Patricia.

“If you wish to settle this the traditional way, then I am happy to oblige,” she said.

“Excellent! Just watch the diamond, let it draw your eyes…,” Patricia began as she started swinging her pendant smoothly back and forth.

Katja felt an immediate urge to watch the magnificent glittering gemstone in Patricia’s necklace.

She raised her own ruby pendant, which sparkled brilliantly as it began to swing back and forth before Patricia’s eyes.

“Just relax and watch my necklace, at the big beautiful sapphire, sparkling brilliantly in the light,” Mistress Patricia said, focusing her power into the gemstone as Zeb had taught her.

The sapphire pendant continued to swing gently back and forth in a practiced rhythm.

“So soothing… so relaxing... the way it shimmers draws your gaze, pulling your eyes like a magnet…just relax and follow the sapphire as you listen to my words,” she continued.

Radiating complete confidence, Katja began her own induction as she effortlessly started her ruby pendant swinging, causing the gemstone to seductively catch and reflect the light.

Right into Patricia’s eyes.

“Pretty, but not as captivating as mine,” she countered, her voice dropping

into a practiced, commanding monotone.

The ruby had settled into a rapid rhythm, back and forth.

Patricia’s gaze was instantly drawn to the flashing red gem.

“It is so soothing... so relaxing, so easy to stare at... to simply follow the ruby and lose yourself in the crimson depths…,” she continued.

Despite her confidence, Katja was already feeling a bit light-headed, her

concentration wavering slightly as Patricia’s sapphire filled her vision.

She had to admit this young upstart was indeed talented; Patricia’s hypnotic power washed over her, a steady relentless stream that would eventually overcome her defenses and leave her mind empty and open to her suggestions.

Given enough time, Mistress Patricia would definitely be able to place her into a deep hypnotic trance. Unfortunately for the youngster, Mistress Katja wasn’t about to give her that chance.

Patricia was a good hypnotist.

Katja was simply better, and far more experienced.

She held nothing back, unleashing her full hypnotic might through her ruby.

“You’re doing very well so far,” she said, suppressing a smirk, “but resisting me, fighting me, and trying to hypnotize me at the same time is draining you far too quickly…making you so tired... so very sleepy. It is hard... very hard, trying to use your powers and resist mine at the same time... leaving you feeling so drained…so tired... you can barely hold up your necklace... your arm feeling so weak and tired now... just like your heavy eyes... barely able to keep them open already…,” the sexy blonde hypnotist purred.

Patricia let out a dismayed whimper, stunned by the power Katja hit her with.

Her pendant felt suddenly heavy, and her arm started trembling slightly with the effort of holding it up.

Katja’s insistent words were penetrating into her mind, disrupting her focus, and making it a struggle to continue her own induction.

“You are... you are getting s-sleepy…,” Patricia continued, faltering slightly, trying to continue.

“So close now... barely able to hold on... your eyelids so heavy... so heavy... needing to relax, needing them to close—,” Patricia stammered.

“No dear, it is your eyes that are too heavy to stay open,” Katja cut her off firmly, redoubling her effort, hitting the faltering Patricia with an even more focused burst of hypnotic power, leaving her dazed.

The brunette hypnotist gasped, her tingling arm beginning to droop.

“Yes, very good…so close to sleep now... so tired, so weary…ready to surrender to me now…relax completely…” Katja continued.

Patty whimpered again, her eyes fluttering, realizing even as her thoughts faded that she was about to lose, about to succumb to the other woman’s hypnotism.

She tried to recall her training, her lessons, tried to summon up her remaining power for one last desperate effort.

Katja could see her opponent was on the verge of surrender; it would take only a final, satisfying push to send the upstart Patricia into a trance.

Both hypnotists jumped, startled by a series of loud bangs on the door.

“Open up! Now!” a muffled male voice said.

“Damn,” Katja cursed as Patricia blinked away her near-trance.

The Dutch hypnotist moved swiftly over to Enid.

“Wide awake my love! We need to be going!” she said, snapping her fingers in front of the entranced redhead’s face.

Enid began to blink rapidly.

“What the fuck..?” she asked, looking around.

“We appear to have overstayed our welcome. Security has arrived,” Katja replied.

I said open up! Now!” the man outside the door yelled.

Enid frowned.

“Indeed, we should be leaving,” she agreed sourly.

Enid took on a look of intense concentration, and suddenly a large heavy oak chest of drawers slid over to bar the door.

Enid gasped from the effort of moving the large very heavy object with her mind.

“Well done, my love. Let’s go!” Katja said as the security guards began to bang loudly on the door, trying to break it down.

She and Enid immediately headed across the room, toward a door that led out onto a private balcony.

“Wait, that’s it? You two are going to run from some security goons?” Patrica scoffed after them.

The grey-clad hypnodomme was helping her Thrall to her feet as she spoke.

Katja turned back toward Patrica.

“Indeed, little thief. I have no interest in you or your stupid ‘how to hypnotize’ instruction manual. I came for something that isn’t here, and I have no need or desire to fight armed hypno-goons.

Patricia looked incredulous.

“If you didn’t want the book, why challenge me?” she demanded.

Katja laughed at her.

You challenged me, upstart. You are fortunate, as you were seconds from a humiliating defeat,” she taunted.

Patty scowled and didn’t reply.

The banging on the door continued, growing louder and more frequent.

“You don’t like that truth, I can see. If you would like to try again, feel free; you would make a lovely addition to my stable,” Katja added.

“Katja, we need to leave,” Enid said urgently.

As if to punctuate her statement, the battering on the door increased in volume and intensity; sounded as if a sledgehammer was now being used.

Katja turned and followed the mentalist out onto the balcony.

There was a loud, sharp crack as the wood of the doorframe began to break.

“Fuck. Fuck! Barbara, pick up the damned book and follow me! We are leaving!” Patrica commanded, moving toward the door.

“Yes Mistress!” her Thrall replied.

The two women ran out the door after Katja and Enid.

The hypnotist and mentalist had already climbed down and were dashing across the grounds.

With a heavy sigh, Patrica moved to follow them.

Back in Zebediah’s bedroom, the door was finally smashed open and the security team burst in, pistols drawn.

“All clear!” the point man said after scanning the room.

“Clear!” a second added after checking the walk-in closet and master bathroom.

“Shit, they went out the balcony doors. Barton, do you have the intruders anywhere on the video feeds?” Grant Sutherland, security team leader, asked over his radio.

“Negative, there is no visual on any cameras,” Greg Barton replied.

“Figures. Okay, we are going into lockdown. Now. I want the entire property swept, checked, then swept again. Find those intruders. Now,” Sutherland barked into his radio.

After receiving acknowledgements, he sighed and pulled out his cell phone, and dialed a number.

“Barely a week on the job…,” Grant muttered as he raised the phone to his ear.

* * *

At precisely six-thirty in the morning, Zeb opened his eyes and sat up. He yawned and stretched, then admired the two beautiful women he had spent the night with as they continued to sleep soundly in one another’s arms.

He slipped out of the bed and moved silently out of the room, heading down the hall to the guest room his hostesses had given him the previous evening.

Stepping inside, he was surprised to find his Thrall Sasha awake, sitting on the edge of the bed and talking on her cell phone.

Sasha nodded at Zeb, a serious expression on his face.

“What’s wrong?” Zeb asked after the Russian assassin had disconnected the call.

“Someone broke into your home, Master,” Sasha replied calmly.

“Broke in…did security catch the intruders?” Zeb asked, frowning.

Sasha shook her head.

“I’m sorry no; it appears that there were one or more hypnotists involved, and they managed to circumvent the camera system. It was only because one of Sutherland’s men observed Carmen behaving strangely that the break-in was detected. So far, the security footage that your men have recovered shows four women making their escape. Two of them are unknown at this time, but the other two…one is Patricia, the other her slave Barbara. Also…,” Sasha said, trailing off.

“Go ahead, Sasha. Tell me whatever unpleasant news you have,” Zeb said calmly.

“Barbara appears to be carrying a large, old book as the group is fleeing your property,” Sasha replied.

Zeb took a deep breath and closed his eyes; only his iron discipline allowed him to quell the instant rage he felt.

Patricia had stolen his copy of The Art of True Hypnotism.

“What would you like me to do, Master?” Sasha asked.

She rose and began to quickly dress.

Zeb took another deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Nothing…I want you to do nothing. Right now, at least,” he said.

“I… yes, Master,” Sasha replied, clearly uncertain.

“Oh, I do not intend to let Patricia get away with this betrayal. However…I also refuse to allow her to ruin my visit with Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria,” Zeb said, an edge in his voice.

Sasha nodded.

“I understand. If I may be so bold, I would be willing to bet that both Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria would be eager to assist you in…punishing Patricia,” she said.

Zeb nodded.

“No doubt you are correct. I am certain Lady Casey in particular would be happy to deal with Patricia on my behalf. However, I do not wish to ask them for help on this; I want to keep my own house in order. I am going to do my exercise out in the yard. You will contact security and tell them to remain alert, and assure them I am not upset,” he instructed as he retrieved a grey training Gi from his suitcase.

“As you command, Master,” Sasha replied dutifully.

Zeb made his way out to Casey and Alex’s huge backyard and began his martial arts practice.

He felt a jumble of emotions as he exercised; anger, sadness, disappointment.

While he and Patty’s relationship had not always been perfect, Zeb had felt that she was learning and benefitting from his mentorship and training.

He had hoped that Patty would eventually take to heart his advice to temper her hypnodomme’s inclination to simply take what she wanted and use whomever she chose with some self-restraint and discipline.

Despite their differences, Zeb had considered Patty a friend; her sudden betrayal, while not completely unexpected, hit him hard.

Resolving to stick to his own discipline and self-control, Zeb channeled his negative feelings into his rigorous workout.

He punched and kicked, pushing himself physically as he fought a legion of imaginary foes.

He moved with skill and precision, and his demeanor changed as he continued his practice.

Zeb’s anger and disappointment faded, and as he assumed his ending stance he smiled calmly, holding the position for longer than usual as he fully released his negative feelings.

“Impressive,” came a familiar voice.

Zeb turned to see Alex, wearing simple white yoga pants and a white sports bra, her hair in a single long braid.

“Thank you,” he replied with a nod.

“I see I am not the only one who trains diligently every morning,” the tall, gorgeous blonde said with a smile as she stepped off the patio and walked across the grass toward Zeb.

Zeb chuckled.

“If I am in your way, I would be happy to give you your privacy…,” he said, looking around the huge yard.

Now Alex chuckled.

“Hardly. I have a private dojo in the house, where I already did my warm-up. I was actually hoping you’d like to spar,” she replied.

Zeb nodded.

“I would be honored. Truthfully, I am curious how my skills match up to yours given our backgrounds,” he replied solemnly.

“Our respective grandmothers did train together extensively for much of their youth,” Alex replied with a sly smile.

She got into a fighting stance.

“Ready?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

Zeb nodded, getting into his own ready stance.

“One thing…please don’t hold back,” he said seriously.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Alex replied.

Then she attacked, leaping forward with startling speed.

Alex was strong, agile, and extremely fast; her style was a combination of several different martial art forms, and Zeb found himself immediately on the defensive.

However, defending was his specialty, and where most combatants would already be injured and possibly unconscious, he was able to avoid all but a glancing blow from a snap kick that grazed his thigh.

They separated and circled one another warily.

“Very nice,” Alex said with a smile.

Still serious, Zeb nodded.

“Thank you, Mistress Alexandria. Your skills are nothing short of remarkable,” he said.

Alex performed a quick curtsey, then attacked again.

This time Zeb was ready, and he again foiled Alex’s attacks and managed to land a sharp blow to Alex’s ribs.

She accepted the hit with a grunt and countered with blinding speed, her bare foot catching Zeb in the shoulder.

Again they separated.

Neither was breathing heavily as they eyed one another with respect and admiration.

They rushed together again, and this time their exchange went on for three furious minutes, moving all about the yard punching, kicking, dodging, jumping, and blocking without either landing a blow.

In truth, Zeb was slightly dismayed that a woman so young could match him so effortlessly.

I am not certain that I can beat her…, he thought as she continued blocking and dodging Alex’s relentless attacks.

Zeb suddenly leaped back, holding out his hands.

“Alright, I have had enough,” he said, grinning.

Alex stopped and stepped back.

“Good; me too. Honestly, you were starting to frustrate me,” she replied.

The tall blonde covered her right fist with her left hand and bowed.

Zeb returned the gesture.

“Likewise; thank you for indulging me, Mistress Alexandria,” Zeb said.

“My pleasure cousin,” she replied with a wink.

“Cousin?” Zeb asked, confused.

“I understand that both our grandmothers were raised practically as siblings and that they are back on good terms. That makes your Gram-Gram my great aunt, right? So, cousins,” she replied with a smile.

Zeb laughed.

“I…suppose that is true. I…haven’t had any family in my life for some time, but I would be honored to consider you part of mine. I lost my mother, father, and twin sister when I was very young, so a new cousin is a delight I never considered,” he replied.

Alex nodded.

“I lost my father too and was estranged from my mother until recently. Family is a gift, and I am happy to have you as part of mine…although, I wish we had talked about this before we had sex,” she replied with a sly grin.

Zeb blushed and stammered an unintelligible reply.

Alex laughed, then moved suddenly to hug Zeb.

“Oh relax, Zeb! I’m teasing you. Let’s go get cleaned up; Casey is probably prowling the kitchen getting breakfast ready. Today is going to be a fun day; we are going to have a barbecue later, and you can meet my mom and hopefully Mariah and Bella. Unfortunately, Peggy is out of town on business,” Alex replied as she embraced him.

Zeb was startled at first, then returned the gesture enthusiastically.

“That sounds good to me,” he replied gratefully.

“Great. Come on, then,” Alex said, moving toward the house.

Zeb almost told Alex about Patricia’s betrayal and asked for her help in recovering his book.

He decided against it, again wishing to take care of his own problems and not bring them into his hosts’ home.

Zeb took a deep breath and allowed himself to relax as he followed Alexandria into the house.

* * *

“Hello, Patricia. I trust you have good news?” Cassandra Hayek answered her phone.

She was seated on a settee in the living room of her Spiral condo, wearing only a black silk robe.

Before her knelt a pair of gorgeous half-Hawaiian women; twenty-two-year-old fraternal twins, they were both naked and collared as they enthusiastically worshipped Cassandra’s bare feet.

Cassandra had acquired the two slaves recently after they had annoyed her while she was having a meal at an upscale restaurant in downtown Boise that she favored.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra. I have the book,” Patricia replied proudly.

Cassandra smiled faintly.

“Excellent. I am happy I will not have to punish you for failing,” she replied.

In truth, she was a bit surprised Patricia had succeeded; the Lebanese hypnotist-sorceress did not have much faith in the young upstart’s abilities.

Patricia may prove a useful asset after all, she thought.

“Were there any complications?” Cassandra asked.

“There was an unexpected…development. Another hypnotist broke into the mansion while I was there; she wasn’t there to steal the book, though. We dueled and it ended up in a…draw,” Patrica replied sourly.

“And who was this mysterious hypnotist?” Cassandra asked calmly.

“We weren’t formally introduced, but her name is Mistress Katja,” Patricia replied.

“I see. Well done retrieving the tome. Please keep it safe for the time being. I have to leave town for a few days. I will contact you upon my return to Boise, and you will be rewarded,” Cassandra said.

“As you wish,” Patricia agreed.

Cassandra unceremoniously disconnected the call and stretched.

She smiled, pleased that she now had a copy of The Art of True Hypnotism at her disposal.

In truth, she had little desire to use the book herself; restoring the Twilight Sky was her priority, and the necklace’s power was what Cassandra craved desperately.

She was pleasantly surprised by Patricia; the young upstart’s attitude was a welcome change from Donna and the Scintillating Six, and though she was inexperienced she possessed talent and potential, along with a ruthless streak Cassandra could both relate to and use to her advantage.

She intended to mold Patricia, to shape and use the young woman for her own benefit for as long as possible

Right now, however, Cassandra had other plans; she had an important errand to attend to before she reacquired the Passionate Heart from Renee.

“Alright my pets, stop your foot worship and get to work cleaning this place. Echo my dear, call and have my jet prepared. I am going to New Orleans,” Cassandra said, rising to her feet.

The two naked slaves at her feet hurried to obey her command.

“Yes Mistress,” her lovely bodyguard replied, standing nearby.

While Echo pulled out her phone, Cassandra sauntered toward her bedroom, a big satisfied smile on her beautiful face.

* * *

Zeb showered, shaved, and dressed, then made his way to his hostesses’ large dining room to find a magnificent spread consisting of eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, toast, fruit, coffee, and juice set out on the table.

“Sorry I didn’t make more, but I want everyone to save their appetite for the barbeque; I am making a fucking lot of meat,” Casey said as Zeb took a seat.

Zeb laughed, then realized that Tiny Tough wasn’t joking.

Alex chuckled at Zeb’s astonished expression.

“Casey’s idea of a small amount of food is…different than most people,” the blonde said, nibbling delicately on a strawberry.

Zeb smiled and shook his head as he poured himself coffee.

Unlike many hypnotists, Casey and Alex did not have slaves waiting on them at every moment.

He found it almost refreshing not to be served by some entranced menial at his hostesses’ command; neither Casey nor Alex felt the need for the affectation and pageantry that most other True Hypnotists fell into.

They were utterly confident in their abilities, and Zeb’s estimation, it made them even more impressive.

The trio had a pleasant conversation over breakfast; Casey and Alex shared their experiences with Archdomina Annika, including their training and some of their adventures.

Zeb was careful not to go overboard asking questions, although he had many.

The two women were outgoing and friendly, and soon Zeb felt much less starstruck and far more at ease in their presence.

They were still incredibly formidable, but less intimidating to him.

He in turn shared some details of his upbringing in his Gram-Gram’s household.

“It took her a bit to develop her maternal instincts, but I never felt a lack of love and affection from her. She kept those feelings private, out of the public eye, and I grew up perhaps a bit reserved, even stoic,” Zeb said, sipping his coffee.

“You mean emotionally and socially stunted?” Casey replied with a wink as she ate yet more bacon.

“Casey!” Alex admonished, swatting her arm.

“What? It’s true; Zeb doesn’t want me to sugarcoat things. Right Voodoo Doc?” Casey asked.

Zeb laughed.

“Absolutely. Fear not, Alexandria; Casey is quite right. I am far from a paragon of emotional or social development,” he replied.

“Oh who fucking cares? You do fine. Besides, you are a damn good hypnotist and can do magic,” Casey replied.

“You are also an excellent fighter,” Alex added with a smile.

Zeb nodded his appreciation of the pairs’ comments.

“Speaking of Archdomina—Aunt?—Annika, I am hoping to visit her very soon. Could you perhaps recommend a gift I could bring with me?” he asked.

“Pffft, don’t take Nika a gift; she doesn’t need anything. She invited you, right? She just wants to meet you,” Casey said dismissively.

Zeb shook his head.

“I cannot go empty-handed,” he insisted.

Casey snorted.

“Don’t mind my wife, Zeb. If you wish to bring her a gift, I would suggest a horse, if you can manage it. She loves to ride, and I know for a fact her favorite horse has been recently retired due to his age,” Alex said, sticking her tongue out at Casey.

Casey threw a blueberry at her in reply, which Alex caught in her mouth.

Both women giggled.

Again Zeb nodded his appreciation.

“I must thank the two of you again; I am feeling less nervous about meeting the Archdomina after having spent time with you,” he said.

“Excellent,” Alex said, smiling.

“Good,” Casey added around a mouthful of pancake.

After breakfast, Casey did command Zoe to clean up the kitchen while the three hypnotists retired to the house’s large recreation room.

They continued their pleasant conversation while Zeb play a variety of games with the competitive Casey, including foosball, darts, billiards, putting, and several video games.

Despite being very unfamiliar with most of the games, Zeb was able to keep up with Casey and even beat her several times at most of them, much to her annoyance.

Alex watched them with a smile, pleased that her wife had found someone willing to challenge her at the contests that she herself found boring and rarely agreed to partake in.

After a few hours of gaming, the trio moved to sit in the large hot tub on the house’s backyard deck, trading yet more stories of their pasts and adventures as hypnotists.

Sasha remained out of sight, but never too far from Zeb, should he require her.

Finally, it was time to prepare for the barbecue; Case proclaimed herself “Grill Mistress”, and with Sasha’s, Zoe’s, and Janessa’s assistance set about preparing a huge feast of beef, chicken, pork, grilled vegetables, three kinds of potatoes, corn on the cob and other delicious foods.

Soon guests began to arrive; beautiful topless Sybil Mariah, her suit-clad Thrall Nathan and her girlfriend Susan, who was Alex’s mother, an older version of her daughter and an aspiring sorceress.

Casey’s turquoise-haired friend and business partner Michelle also appeared, along with their neighbor Carmen, as well as Lady Christine who was now on good terms with The Fascinating Five.

“Unfortunately, Peggy is out of town on business; her Thrall Sean and High Mistress Jing-Mei will be here later after her doctor visit, and Mistress Bella is…visiting with a friend,” Mariah explained to Zeb apologetically after they’d been introduced.

“That is quite alright, Sybil Mariah. It is an honor and a pleasure to meet you, as well as you, Susan,” Zeb replied, feeling intimidated all over again by the Herald of Hypnothea.

Mariah smiled and nodded.

Zeb shifted uncomfortably.

“What is it, Master Zebediah?” the beautiful hypnotist-witch asked.

“Well…there is something I would like to discuss with you... of a... spiritual nature. When you have a few moments, of course. I do not wish to trouble The Herald,” Zeb replied.

“My my, what manners. I would be happy to converse with you about anything you like. I have heard how you helped Casey recover. She and Alex have said nothing praises for days,” Mariah replied with a wink.

Susan nodded in agreement.

“Yes, they certainly have. And it is nice to finally be able to put a face to the name,” she added.

“And with you as well, Susan; I must confess to having wanted to meet you,

specifically, as well,” Zeb said.

“Me? Why would you be interested in me?” she asked in surprise.

Zeb chuckled.

“Alex and Casey may not have mentioned it, but my Gram Gram and

Annika are siblings of a sort, raised together in the same home as children. I’ve come to think of Alex as my ‘cousin’, and so I very much wished to meet my ‘Aunt Susan’ as well,” he replied somewhat shyly.

“Unfortunately, Zeb lost his immediate family due to a terrible accident when he was a young child,” Alex chimed in, joining them.

“Oh, I am terribly sorry, to hear that Zeb,” Susan said with genuine sympathy.

Zeb nodded his appreciation of her comment.

“Growing up, it was just him and his grandmother. So, having more

family means a lot to him,” Alex added, squeezing his shoulder.

Susan smiled.

“Well, Zeb, welcome to the family! I recently gained a bonus daughter in Casey, and now it seems I have a nephew as well. I can’t wait to get to know you,” she said, moving to embrace him.

Zeb blushed and returned the gesture awkwardly.

Everyone chuckled when his cell phone chimed with a text message alert. Glancing at the phone, he frowned slightly.

“Pardon me everyone, but there is something important that I need to tend to,” he said with a deep sigh.

“Sybil Mariah, I would beg your indulgence in this... and if possible, would have our talk when I return,” he said politely.

Mariah smiled and nodded.

Zeb turned to Susan.

“Susan, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I can see now where Alex gets both her strength and her beauty,” he said solemnly.

The older woman blushed.

Sighing again, Zeb turned and walked away from the group, heading inside the house. He reached his guest room and closed the door, then pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

“Ah! Master Zebediah. So nice to hear from you after such a long time,” Patricia’s voice answered, sounding cheerful yet mocking.

“Patricia. We need to talk,” Zeb said seriously.

“Of course! What can I do for you this afternoon?” Patty asked nonchalantly.

“You can start by dispensing with the pleasantries. You know precisely why I am calling. I want to know where my property is,” Zeb snapped.

Patty let out an exaggerated sigh.

“My my. So direct! And here I was, trying to be civil about this. After all,

aren’t you the one that is always preaching about showing ‘mutual respect and civility’ to other True Hypnotists?” she challenged.

Zeb scowled.

“I advocate showing respect and civility where it is due,” he retorted.

“Oh, so I am not due your respect?” Patty asked derisively.

“I treat others with respect, as long as they deserve it. You have shown nothing but disrespect for me when you and your thrall broke into my home last night! You stole my book, Patricia...despite knowing its value, despite knowing how much it meant to me personally. I gave you my trust…trained you as a hypnotist, and you betrayed me!” Zeb replied hotly.

Patricia merely laughed at him.

“Betrayal? Oh, Zeb... you make it sound so sinister! It’s very simple. I’m a hypnodomme. I do what I please, and take what I want. And you happened to have something that I wanted. There was no malice involved, no ‘betrayal’. I wanted that book, so I took it. Now before you become all indignant, how many times have you done the exact same thing? How many mercenary jobs have you taken that required you to sneak into another person’s home and take something of theirs for a client? A tad hypocritical of you to make me out to be some kind of deviant for doing the same? That’s very hypocritical of you, Zeb,” Patty said.

“That is Master Zebediah to you. And call it what you wish, try and justify it any way you want, but the fact of the matter is that you have taken what is mine. And I would have it back,” Zeb said calmly.

“Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I’m afraid I’ve earmarked your

copy of ‘The Art of True Hypnosis’ as a gift for my new mentor, Mistress Cassandra,” Patty said imperiously.

Zeb blinked in surprise.

“Mistress... Cassandra? As in Cassandra Hayek?” he asked, dumbfounded.

Never having met her personally, he was familiar with her reputation. Zeb had heard her name in passing several times, and never in a good way.

“Patty, you are making a mistake in associating with her. Mistress

Cassandra is a ruthless and vindictive woman. She is just using you,” Zeb said calmly.

“Using me? As if I’m just another pawn? I don’t think so! No, Zeb, I’m not her subordinate... I’m her ally, her partner! Well, one of her partners, anyway. And of course, you would think the worst of her. Anyone that doesn’t conform to your way of thinking must be wrong, and thus avoided at all costs, eh? Well, I’ll have you know, Zeb, that Cassandra offered to mentor me. She saw my battle with Mistress Jackie at the Spiral and was impressed with my skills. And she wasn’t the only one. She and her friends admired my talent... and when we talked, I found out that they all share the same mindset about how a True Hypnotist should act,” Patty replied irritably.

“Patty, I am merely trying to give you some advice. Cassandra uses people... and I don’t just mean slaves. She uses other hypnotists, friends, companions, partners... anyone that she feels can be useful then discards them when they no longer serve a purpose. And speaking of purposes... was it your idea to steal my book, or was it hers?” Zeb asked.

“If you’re trying to insinuate that Cassandra hypnotized me and forced me to take your precious little book, then you can forget it. It was my choice and my decision. Cassandra is my mentor now... but she doesn’t control me,” Patty snorted in derision.

“Patty, I—,” Zeb began.

“Let me be clear, Zeb. I am my own woman now. I appreciate the lessons and guidance you gave me starting out... but I’ve outgrown you. You spent most of your life living with your Gram Gram hidden away in her mansion. But guess what? Your whole idea about honor and respect among peers... that’s fucking stupid! The world doesn’t work that way. Those with power take from those without it. You’re either a predator, or you are prey; I do not intend to be anyone’s prey,” Patty cut him off smugly.

Zeb let out a sigh. Internally, he was torn. Much of what Patty was saying flew in the face of his personal philosophy. Not that he advocated being meek or submissive—he was a hypnodom and proud of it. He had dominated and enslaved his fair share of people and had simply taken and conquered others that stood in his way. He was not the most powerful True Hypnotist by any means, but he was definitely not weak; that Patricia could, after all their time together, see him as weak simply because he showed restraint in his decisions, exercised discipline over his own aggressive tendencies, was very disheartening.

Worse, the suddenness of her change of heart... he couldn’t truly be sure whether it was entirely her own decision to cut ties with him and join Cassandra’s band, or if the Lebanese hypnotist had put the thought into her head.

Patty’s actions, her betrayal, and her disrespect could not go

unpunished… yet he was hesitant to vent his full wrath at someone who might very well be merely a victim of a powerful, evil hypnotist. If Patty was acting on Cassandra’s behalf instead of her own, she needed help.

All this flashed through Zeb’s mind before he spoke again.

“Patricia,” he said finally, his voice weary but resigned, “I will say this only once. Return my book. You know precisely what it means to me. And you know that I am willing to go to any lengths in order to recover it. Despite our opposing views, I still consider you a friend. So I ask you... no, I beg you, give back what you stole and all of this will be forgiven. You can go on to serve Mistress Casandra and perform whatever other activities you wish with a clear conscience. There will be no animosity between us,”

“And if I refused? Just what would you do, Zeb?” Patty asked smugly.

“Then I would do precisely what I said,” Zeb answered, his suddenly full of menace.

Patty snorted.

“I will come for my book. I will take it back, and dispense with anyone that gets in my way. And if you and I should end up face to face,” he said, pausing briefly, his resolve pushing him forward, “then I would treat you as if you were my enemy, and show you absolutely no mercy,”

Patty was silent for a moment.

“Sorry, Zeb. You talk a good game, but we both know you are too soft to make good on your threats. The last time we fought, you couldn’t even face me yourself—you had to hire that other little bitch to ambush me and do your dirty work for you. Well, I’m stronger now. Smarter. And more powerful. So if you want to take back your precious book, fine! Come and get it! We’ll play chicken... but it won’t be me that blinks first!” she said, then hung up the phone.

For a long moment, Zeb stood there, his emotions swirling wildly inside, anger, sadness, fury, and pain all vying for control before he was able to compose himself. With an effort, he forced his fists to unclench. Placing himself into a quick trance, he cleared his mind and calmed the emotional storm raging within. Calm again, he was able to consider the situation logically and dispassionately, and his resolve returned. Despite his feelings for his former protege, she had crossed a line. He had given her a chance, had even lowered himself to begging. Now she would have to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Stepping back outside, he nearly ran into Casey who was on her way inside for more food for the grill.

“Whoa! Careful, Voodoo Doc. Hey, are you okay? You look a little pissed off,” Tiny Tough said.

Zeb chuckled, despite himself. He realized very few people would have picked up on his mood, but Casey’s incredibly strong mind revealed things to her that most people might miss.

“No, no, Lad... er, Casey. I’m fine. Just had a rather... unpleasant phone call. But I’m feeling much better now,” he assured her.

“You sure? Must have been one hell of a fuckin’ phone call. Trust me, your emotions are radiating so hard that I am having trouble blocking them out. Wanna talk about it?” Casey asked.

“Not really, no,” he said glumly.

Casey simply stared at him her deep brown eyes like smoldering coals; then she headed for the kitchen.

Zeb shifted uncomfortably.

“Well…perhaps venting a little would help me to gain some... perspective,” he conceded, following Casey.

His reply drew a chuckle from the diminutive hypnotist. Without going into too much detail, he told her the story, of his connection with Patricia, about the burglary the night before, and her response when he called her

moments ago.

“And, so, I am going to have to face her. I cannot let this indignity stand. That book was one of Gram Gram’s most precious treasures and she entrusted it to me. I will not allow it to be stolen away from me... and certainly not to be given as a gift to Mistress Cassandra Hayek!”

“Oh, that cunt is involved? Someone needs to spank her ass,” Casey said sourly.

“Not only is she involved, but most troubling of all is that I cannot be sure whether or not this was Patricia’s own doing... or whether Cassandra got her hooks into the girl’s mind... her sudden change in behavior, acting unlike herself since the last time we’d talked face to face. Cassandra is a powerful and talented hypnotist... it wouldn’t take much effort for her to brainwash Patty and make her fully believe everything she was doing was her own idea; she wouldn’t even suspect that she was being controlled. You cannot imagine the frustration!” Zeb said, allowing his emotions to spill out.

He grunted in embarrassment and looked away.

Casey frowned slightly, retrieving a platter of meat from the refrigerator.

“You’d be surprised, Doc. I bet I know exactly how you feel,” she said.

The male hypnotist nodded sheepishly, remembering what Tiny Tough had been through recently.

“Forgive me, I am sure you do, Lady Casey,” Zeb replied, composing himself.

“Nothing to forgive, Zeb. Don’t stress. Come on, let’s go have a little fun. Talk to Mariah, and take your time figuring out how to handle your little brat of an apprentice. Lighten up!” Casey replied, flashing one of her devastating smiles.

She winked, then headed out of the room with her tray of meat.

Zeb felt strangely comforted after speaking to Casey.

He chuckled and shook his head before following her back outside.