The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ahead of the Game

Night Wolf

Chapter 12

“Are we going to rejoin the others now?” Jeff asked Diana, watching the waves from the ship they were riding. Poseidon had provided them with the craft to allow them to continue their journey.

“No, we are going to Aretias first,” she told him, not wanting to reveal the reason for their visit to the sacred island of the Amazons. Diana knew the challenge Jeff would face on Aretias would be more difficult than the serpent he had conquered. Diana had faith that her student would be able to pass the new test, but she couldn’t help feeling nervous for her young pupil.

“I wanted to tell you something. When we land, you will have to go ashore by yourself. You should also take your new helmet with you,” Diana told him, knowing she shouldn’t give him this clue, but unable to prevent herself. Jeff knew something was going to happen when they arrived at Aretias. He could think of no other reason for him going ashore by himself.

“How much longer till we get there?” he asked, wanting to be prepared. Jeff knew he would want to keep his sword handy. Poseidon had promised more tests, but Jeff hadn’t been expecting one so soon.

“It won’t be much longer. You might want to get some rest,” she cautioned him. Jeff knew this was good advice. Sara was already sleeping in the bed they had set up below-deck, and he knew she would welcome his company.

“I think that’s a good idea, I will be back later,” he told her, unable to hide his broad smile. Diana watched the boy going down the stairs, knowing he probably wouldn’t get much rest. She could remember the energy of youth, and envied him for it. Jeff crept down the stairs, wanting to surprise Sara. When he reached their room, he quietly opened the door, stealthily slipping inside. Jeff looked at the sleeping form in the bed, noting the, not so subtle, curves of her body beneath the sheet covering her. Jeff quickly removed his clothing and crawled into bed with her, delighting in the silken feel of her skin against his.

Jeff snuggled closer to the sleeping girl, his cock pressing into her ass. The young man began kissing the nape of her neck, gently nipping the tender flesh. Sara stirred in her sleep, pressing her rounded bottom against her lover. Jeff reached over her, taking her left breast into his hand and molding it tenderly. He could feel the nipple stiffen in his hand, poking against his hand. Sara slowly began to roll over onto her back, her eyes opening slowly.

“Hmm. Hi baby. I thought you’d never get here,” she told him, smiling seductively at her lover. Reaching down, she grasped his manhood in her silky hand, enjoying the feel of his growing organ. Jeff groaned when he felt her soft hand touch his burgeoning cock.

“I wanted to surprise you,” he told her as he began caressing her flat stomach, enjoying the texture of her skin. Sara always enjoyed the feel of his hands against her, his tender touches never failed to arouse her. Turning toward him, she pulled his head to hers, kissing him softly. When Jeff’s tongue touched her lips, she parted them, allowing him entry. As the kiss deepened, Jeff began trailing his fingers up and down her spine, each downward pass bringing him closer to her delicately rounded ass. Sara pushed Jeff onto his back, and then quickly climbed on top of him, yearning for the feel of his dick inside her.

“Well, Diana did say I should rest,” he told her, enjoying the feel of her moist cunt slowly engulfing his throbbing cock. Grinning, Sara began to slowly pump up and down on his rigid dick, wanting to savor the feel of him deep inside of her.

“Okay, you lay back and rest and let me take care of the hard part,” she told him laughingly. As Sara continued the slow, easy, lovemaking, she lowered her breasts to his mouth, allowing him to suck on them. Jeff raised his head to take the erect nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them. As he suckled them into his mouth, Sara could feel the pressure building in her loins, its heat nearly consuming her. As Sara felt her climax approaching, she began to increase the tempo of her thrusts.

“Oh god! I feel like I’m going to explode!” she exclaimed as her orgasm overtook her. Jeff could feel the walls of her cunt begin spasming around his cock, the contractions squeezing his erect organ. Sara lowered her head to his, kissing him hotly as her climax wracked her body. When she was finally spent, Jeff pulled out of her, allowing her to roll over onto her back. Kissing her softly, Jeff let her catch her breath.

“It seems like every time we make love, it just gets better,” she told him, enjoying the warm afterglow of their lovemaking. Lying beside her, Jeff couldn’t help but agree with her.

“Oh no, you didn’t cum!” she moaned, her unhappiness about it evident in her tone. Pushing him back into his pillow, Sara gave him a brief kiss, and then began trailing kisses down his chest and stomach. When she reached his cock, she licked the shaft, enjoying the taste of herself as well as him. Jeff moaned as the girl took the head of his cock into her hot, wet, mouth, her gentle sucking quickly sending him to the precipice of his own orgasm. As she began to bob her head up and down his dick, he could feel the tightening in his nuts. Knowing he couldn’t hold out much longer, Jeff warned the girl of his impending climax. Instead of removing her mouth from his pulsing organ, she began to suck even harder.

“Oh baby, I’m cumming!” he told her as he felt the jism erupting from his cock. Sara could feel his seed splashing in her throat, each spurt coating her tonsils. When he was finally spent, Jeff pulled her up to him, kissing her softly, tasting the salty flavor of his cum in her mouth. With a sigh, Sara laid her head on his chest, dozing off in his arms.

Jeff awoke to the sound of knocking, the sound jarring him out of his sleep. Jeff knew only Diana would awaken them, his words borne out by her voice behind the door.

“Jeff, it’s time to get up, we’ve landed on Aretias,” she told him.

“Okay, I’m awake. I’ll be right up,” he told her, getting dressed quickly. As he buckled his sword around his waist, Jeff tried to prepare himself for whatever came up. He knew it would be an otherworldly test, so he would have to be ready for anything. Kissing Sara one last time, Jeff hurriedly left, eager to meet his newest challenge.

Okay, as I told you, you will have to go ashore by yourself,” Diana told him, the concern showing in her eyes. After checking his sword once more, Jeff donned his helmet, sending a surge of power throughout his body. Throwing the rope ladder over the rail, Jeff climbed down to reach the solid earth of the tiny island.

“Remember, trust your instincts,” Diana called after him, worried for her young pupil. With a wave, Jeff wandered off across the island, wanting to get this newest test over with. As Jeff made his way across the island, he could feel the undercurrents of something tugging at his senses. Jeff instinctively knew he was about to come up against his latest challenge.

“Whoa!” he exclaimed as three skeletons came toward him, the clattering of their bones making an eerie noise. Jeff drew his sword from its scabbard, taking a defensive stance. The skeletons quickly advanced, their jerky movements almost mesmerizing him. Deciding to take the offensive, Jeff rushed to meet them, the sunlight glinting off his sword as he swung it at the first attacker. The clang of metal sounded as his opponent’s sword blocked his attack. Jeff withdrew his sword and parried a thrust by his foe. Sensing the other two skeletal warriors coming up behind him, Jeff erected a barrier around them, using his psionic powers to their full advantage. Knowing he didn’t have to worry about the other two fighters, Jeff was able to give his full attention to the warrior in front of him. When the first skeleton attempted a thrust, Jeff quickly swung away from the arcing sword and quickly severed its head from its neck, with a loud rattle, the bones suddenly collapsed to the ground.

“Okay, one down, two to go,” he said as he released the second skeleton from the barrier he had placed around the last two fighters. Keeping the restraint in place around the third skeleton, Jeff concentrated on this newest attacker. The skeleton made a quick thrust at Jeff, causing the boy to trip. As the boy fell, he quickly rolled away from the flashing steel headed for him. Jumping quickly to his feet, Jeff swung at the skeleton’s legs, knowing it wouldn’t be able to advance upon him if it couldn’t walk. As his blade connected with the skeleton’s leg, Jeff could see the skeleton collapse into the dirt, not moving from the spot.

“Well, it looks like it’s just you and me,” he muttered, hoping no more fighters would join the trio. Jeff swung at his lumbering foe, hoping to end this fight quickly. When he missed, Jeff stepped back, trying to avoid the arcing swing of his opponent’s sword. Feeling the bite of the steel as the blade nicked his hand sobered Jeff quickly. He had been cocky, and had almost paid the price for his arrogance. With renewed determination, Jeff forced the battle back upon his adversary, his sword flashing as he swung at the determined skeleton. Finally connecting with the monster’s neck, Jeff watched its head go flying into space, landing fifteen feet away from him. When this final deadly soldier collapsed, Jeff breathed a sigh of relief. Catching the glint of metal underneath the last skeleton, Jeff reached down and picked up an ancient coin, the designs strange to him.

“What the fuck is this?” he asked, resolving to ask Diana when he reached the boat. Turning around quickly, Jeff began to walk toward the boat when he heard a sound behind him. Where there had been solid rock before, now stood a fissure, the hole big enough to allow him to enter. Jeff could feel the hole beckoning him to whatever adventures might lie through the chasm. The boy knew it was dangerous to enter without letting someone know, but he figured Diana already knew this would happen.

“Here goes nothing,” he said, not realizing he had spoken the words aloud. Entering the large hole, Jeff saw stairs leading down. Jeff followed the stairs down, amazed at the glowing light that seemed to be coming from ahead of him. Jeff continued following the steps until he reached a lamp, its light shining brightly. Picking up the lamp, Jeff continued until he saw a dark river, its murky water flowing slowly within its banks. As he followed the slow-moving river, Jeff spotted a boat ahead of him, the dark figure standing in it beckoning him forward. When Jeff reached the boat, the dark-robed figure held out its hand, the bleached bones almost glowing in the light from Jeff’s lamp. Thinking the figure wanted to shake hands, Jeff reached his hand toward the figure. When the skeletal figure withdrew his hand, it suddenly dawned on Jeff that the ferryman wanted the coin he had found on the ground under that last fighter.

“Oh, sorry. Here ya go,” he said, handing it to the tall, dark, figure. Suddenly Jeff remembered reading about a dark ferryman that would only accept a coin called an obol, and after receiving it would proceed to take the passenger to Hades. He was called Charon, and was the only one that would take people across the five rivers to meet the god of the underworld. After receiving the coin, Charon moved back to allow Jeff to climb on board the ancient vessel. Jeff shuddered as the cloaked figure started the boat toward Hades. Jeff watched as Charon guided the boat through the murky waters, the smooth ride almost soothing to him. After what seemed hours, Charon finally stopped the vessel, motioning to Jeff to disembark from the boat. Climbing out, Jeff stepped away from the craft, feeling ill at ease around the tall, robed, figure.

“Now what?” he asked, knowing Charon wouldn’t answer. Surprisingly, Charon did answer, pointing toward an opening in the underground rocks. With a wave toward the ferryman, Jeff started walking to the place where Charon had pointed. As Jeff got closer, the rock formation in front of the opening suddenly moved. Jeff quickly drew his sword and prepared to meet an even tougher test than the one he had faced when he first stepped onto the island. It was a dog, but the dog had three heads and a serpent’s tail. Jeff knew it had to be Cerberus, the guardian of the netherworld. Approaching the brown-furred monster, Jeff knew he should have seen him sooner, but apparently this would be Hades’ test for him.

“Okay, I’m here. Let’s do this,” he told the lumbering beast. With a growl, Cerberus lunged toward Jeff, his teeth flashing as he tried to reach Jeff with one bounding leap. Jeff quickly sidestepped, the teeth narrowly missing him. Swinging around, Jeff made a thrust toward the monster. Missing, Jeff gathered himself, waiting for another charge from the drooling beast.

“Damn that was close,” he muttered, as once again, Cerberus tried to pounce on him. Jeff could feel the breath of the slathering beast. Knowing if he didn’t do something soon, the next lunge could be his last. Setting himself, Jeff waited for the monster to leap again. When it did, Jeff quickly dropped to the ground and thrust upwards, catching the beast in the heart. With a final yelp, Cerberus collapsed to the ground. Jeff’s heart pounded as he waited for Cerberus to rise again. When there was no movement from the beast, Jeff leaned back against the rock to catch his breath.

“Holy shit! I thought I was a goner,” he gasped, the relief he felt weakening him.

“So did I,” came a voice from inside the cave, “Come in my young friend, and let me meet the man that defeated my pet.” Jeff stepped through the doorway, but was unprepared for the sight that greeted him.