The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of Control—Submission (3of4)

(mc mf ff md fd nc bd humil)

A man uses thought commands to control four women.

Submission

After their short break was over, I returned to the basement and explained what was going to happen in phase three.

I began, “Ladies, it is time for the final act to begin. I controlled you during the first two phases of the Art of Control. Now you will control each other. I am certain when Amber was standing on the table, trying to climax, each of you wanted to force her to have orgasm so you could go home. One tiny little orgasm and your out of here, you thought. Well, you couldn’t control her so you didn’t get your wish”.

“Now you can. I am granting each of you a special power, similar to Jennifer’s index finger. You can use the power to control each other. In the end, one of you will become the master; all of the others will be slaves. When I see three of you knelling on the floor, in front of the master, you may go home. It is as simple as that”.

“To become the master, you must force the other three women to relinquish their special power to you, by making them submit to you. The master will retain the powers for the rest of her life. You may use them any way you wish. However, the powers will only work on the four of you. Nobody else, including your boyfriends, will ever be affected. I will not be there to counsel or stop you”.

“I know you have questions so you may all ask me one question”.

“Amber, you may speak and ask one question.”

Amber was still self conscious about her nudity and asked if she could get dressed”. I told her no.

“Monica, you may speak and ask one question”

Monica realized that Jennifer controlled her before and did not want to submit again. She asked a simple question. “What power am I going to have?” I told her when she touches the other women and says “ORGASM”, that woman will instantly experience a mind shattering orgasm. There were no limits to how many times this occurs. Every time you touch your friends and say “ORGASM”, an orgasm will occur”. Monica was disappointed. She wanted the pain finger power that Jennifer used on her. She did not yet understand the significance of the orgasm power.

“Jennifer, you may speak and ask one question”. Jennifer already experienced a small sample of the special power and wanted to find out if she would control the pain again. I told her, “No one will be able to inflict pain. I removed your special ability to inflict pain. You will have another special power. I did not elaborate on her new power since she did not ask the right question.

“Michelle, you may speak and ask one question” Michelle firmly grasped the potential of controlling the other women. She briefly felt it when Jennifer touched Amber to force her to undress. Michelle knew that if she won, she would have three beautiful slaves for the rest of her life. No more work, no chores, wow!

Michelle asked the most thought provoking question yet. “How will the winner control the slaves?” I explained, “Michelle, the woman that wins the competition will not have to control the others. The losers will willingly obey the master. Phase three of the Art of Control is designed to make the losers submit completely to the master. The losers will experience a level of control far greater than anything so far. The losers will worship the masters’ pussy voluntarily”.

None of the women understood my answer because they didn’t know what their powers were. My last statement frightened them very much because none of them had ever touched another woman’s pussy. This was truly a new level of control for them. Monica knew the special power she would possess but the others knew nothing. They never asked. They did not understand that relinquishing a power required total submission. So in effect, when a woman relinquished her power, she became a slave.

All of their minds were swirling. They were wondering what power they would have. They were scared. They were afraid to fight the other women. Before they had a chance to whip themselves into a frenzy, I completed my instructions.

“Ladies, the third act will begin in a few moments. I have two things to mention before you begin”.

“Each of you may use your special power to force another woman to make a decision. The quality of your control decisions will determine who ends up as the master. For example, when I wanted you to remain silent, I applied my power to your tongues. The decision you made to stop your tongue pain has kept you silent since you have arrived. That is a quality control decision. You will take turns forcing each other to make difficult decisions. When a woman refuses to make a decision, she will relinquish her power. If that woman completes the decision to my satisfaction, she gets the opportunity to control one of the other women”.

“Monica will be first because she already knows her power. She can cause an orgasm at will. Monica will pick one of the other women and force her to make a decision. If Monica’s decision is carried out, she loses her opportunity to control. If Monica’s decision is such that the woman refuses, that woman relinquishes her power and worships Monica’s pussy”.

“One more minor detail, what are the other powers? Michelle, you have the power to tickle. When you touch one of your friends and say “TICKLE”, that person will burst into unstoppable, uncontrollable laughter. The tickling will continue until you say “STOP”.

“Jennifer, you have the power to create a statue. When you touch one of the other women and say “STATUE”, that woman will remain motionless until you say “MOVE”. All of her senses, feelings and thoughts will continue to function. However, she will not be able to move a single muscle”.

“And finally, Amber, you have the power to create motion. When you touch one of the other women, the first word out of your mouth will continue to be carried out until you say “STOP”. For instance, if you touch Monica and tell her to “STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE”, Monica will not be able to put her tongue back in her mouth until you say “STOP”.

“Ladies, you each have a special power that will control the other three. You must create very difficult control decisions. If the decision is easy, you will lose your turn. If you make all your friends submit, you will possess all four powers for the rest of your life.

“Monica, you are first”. I will help you with your first control to get you started. Monica, select the woman you want to control”. Monica thought for a few seconds and picked Jennifer. Monica already had to submit to Jennifer’s control and did not want that to happen again. As long as Monica created a difficult decision, Monica would remain in control of phase three.

As soon as Monica picked Jennifer, I gave her the first decision. “Jennifer, you will lick Monica’s pussy until Monica has an orgasm. If you refuse to lick her or fail to cause an orgasm, Monica will use her special power on you. You will be forced to orgasm until you submit to Monica. Jennifer already made love to Monica earlier, so Monica knew that Jennifer could not make her orgasm. I told Jennifer to make her decision. She decided to lick Monica to orgasm. I told Monica to sit in the recliner and I told Jennifer to get started.

Monica sat down in the recliner. She was still naked from her time on the bed with Jennifer. She spread her legs and waited for Jennifer to start. Jennifer, also naked, knelt in front of Monica and began to lick Monica’s pussy. Monica closed her eyes and tried to focus on non sexual thoughts.

Amber and Michelle watched with fascination as Jennifer licked Monica. They never witnessed a woman lick another woman. They didn’t really care which one was the victor. They were thinking about what they were going to do when they got their chance.

Monica was fortunate with my control decision. Monica was able to frustrate all of Jennifer’s attempts to force an orgasm. After watching Jennifer lick Monica for a half hour or so, I told them to stop. Both women were surprised, but Monica was the one smiling. “Monica, get up and allow Jennifer to sit down”. A sharp look from me and Jennifer sat down, a defeated look on her face.

I told Monica to touch Jennifer and say ORGASM. She followed my order to the letter. When Monica touched her friend and said “ORGASM”; Jennifer’s body began to shake. Her thighs, stomach and pussy all erupted in a mind blowing orgasm. She continued to spasm for a full minute.

All three women were fascinated by Jennifer’s orgasm. Several minutes later, Jennifer opened her eyes with a satisfied look on her face. I told Monica to make Jennifer orgasm again. Like before, as soon as Monica’s touched Jennifer and said “ORGASM, an orgasm rocked Jennifer. This time her contractions took over two minutes to stop. The look of satisfaction that Jennifer showed after the first orgasm now turned to concern. Jennifer knew that the first orgasm caused her body to be very sensitive. The second orgasm raised her sensitivity to an incredible level. She was really worried about the next one. She didn’t know if she could stand another orgasm. I looked at Amber and Michelle. They also looked worried. They knew how sensitive their nipples and clit felt after an orgasm. For the first time, all four women realized the torture that Jennifer would have to suffer.

While Jennifer waited for the next assault, I announced the rules. “Jennifer, you will continue to receive forced orgasms for thirty minutes; the exact length of time that you licked Monica. If you hold out for thirty minutes you will be in control. If you can’t hold out, you will kneel in front of Monica and worship her pussy; thereby relinquishing your special power”.

I sent Jennifer a thought command and allowed her to speak. Jennifer started to beg Monica as soon as I told her that she could speak. Monica would have none of it. She started to rock Jennifer’s body with continuous orgasms for thirty minutes. By the end, Jennifer just stared at the ceiling. Somehow, Jennifer survived the thirty minute orgasm assault. She was battered but not broken. Monica was worried that Jennifer would retaliate against her.

As soon as Jennifer woke up, I told her that she was now in control. She slowly rose to her feet and staggered to the bathroom. She splashed her face with water, flushed the toilet and walked back into the room. She looked better now, but still had a distant angry look in her eyes.

She walked over to Michelle, looked her straight in the eyes and said “I want you”. Jennifer knew from watching Michelle before that Michelle would submit easily. Jennifer would get her revenge on Monica after dealing with Michelle and Amber.

While In the bathroom, Jennifer chose Michele and devised a very clever control decision. I had given Jennifer the power to create statues. Jennifer knew that Michelle pretended to be a dominant person and would submit rather easily. (She did not know about Michelle’s secret desire to be dominated however). Jennifer also knew that I forced Michelle to suck my cock by using tongue pain. Jennifer walked over to Michelle, touched her cheek, and said “FREEZE”. Michelle instantly stopped moving and turned into a statue. Michelle could not move a single muscle in her body.

This is not what any of us expected. We all expected Jennifer to force Michelle to make a decision. However, she changed the rules. She instantly used her power to freeze Michelle. Jennifer walked over to the recliner and sat down. After giving Michelle some time to think, she said, “Michelle, in a moment I am going to get up, walk over to you and gently pull your tongue out of your mouth”. She got up and walked over to Michelle. She opened Michelle’s mouth and gently pulled her tongue out. It came right out. Michelle couldn’t control her own muscles but Jennifer could. Before Michelle had time to think, Jennifer bent over and bit Michelle’s tongue very hard. Michelle tried to scream but no sounds came out of her mouth. All of her muscles were paralyzed. Michelle tried frantically to get someone’s attention but none of her muscles would move. She was terrified.

Jennifer used the same strategy on Michelle that I had when I forced Michelle to suck my cock. It was brilliant. While watching Michelle suck my cock, Jennifer noticed Michelle was very weak. Michelle could be controlled with pain. Jennifer spoke to Michelle, “I know you can hear and understand me. In a few seconds I will release you. When I do, I want you come over and worship my pussy and relinquish your power to me. If you don’t I will freeze you again and continue to bite your tongue, nipples and clit until you pass out. When you wake up, I will start over. You can avoid all that pain by worshiping my pussy”.

Jennifer’s strategy was brilliant. She went straight for the kill over a weak opponent. After a few seconds to let her statement sink in, Jennifer released Michelle by saying “MOVE”. Jennifer turned, walked over to the recliner, and sat down.

It took Michelle a few seconds to collect her thoughts and decide what to do. She knew she could not stand the pain and accepted defeat. She walked over to Jennifer, knelt down and placed her mouth in front of Jennifer’s pussy. Jennifer gently placed her hand on Michelle’s head and told her to lick. As soon as Michelle’s tongue touched Jennifer’s pussy, I transferred Michelle’s power to Jennifer. Jennifer now had the power to freeze her friends and the power to tickle them unmercifully. What a combination.

Jennifer, now sensing she was getting the upper hand in the situation, selected Amber. She didn’t wait for my permission to begin. She was saving Monica for last. She quickly walked over to Amber, touched her on the cheek, and said “FREEZE”. Amber stopped moving. Jennifer asked me to allow Amber to speak. Jennifer wanted to hear Amber beg after the tickling began. I quickly granted her request and watched in fascination at how fast Jennifer took control. As soon as I restored Amber’s ability to speak, Jennifer said “MOVE”. Amber immediately started to beg and plead with Jennifer. Amber said everything she could think of to persuade Jennifer to change her mind. Nothing worked. Jennifer touched Amber and said “TICKLE”. Amber burst into laughter. Jennifer sat in the recliner, next to Michelle, and watched Amber laugh. Jennifer did not stop Amber’s torture. She continued to tickle Amber for over thirty minutes. Amber was powerless to stop Jennifer’s assault.

After thirty minutes, Jennifer said “STOP”. Amber caught her breath and begged Jennifer to stop tickling her. Jennifer sat in the recliner and said nothing. Eventually, after getting no response from Jennifer, Amber stopped begging, lowered her head and quietly sobbed. That is what Jennifer was waiting for. Amber was broken.

Jennifer slowly walked over and whispered something in Amber’s ear. None of us could hear what she said. Amber slowly nodded up and down without saying a word. Jennifer returned to the recliner, where Michelle was still kneeling, and sat down. Jennifer tapped Michelle on the head and Michelle instantly started to lick Jennifer’s pussy. Jennifer looked at Amber, snapped her fingers and Amber ran to recliner and knelt down. Amber gently nudged Michelle to the side and began to worship Jennifer’s pussy. As soon as Ambers tongue touched Jennifer’s pussy lips, I transferred Amber’s power to Jennifer. Jennifer now had three powers: the power to freeze her friends, the power to tickle them unmercifully and the power to create motion. Using these three powers she can force her friends to tickle each other.

Jennifer’s confidence soared with her sudden victory over Amber. She had broken both of her friends, using a clever control technique, in less than an hour. Now she wanted revenge on Monica.

Jennifer sat on the recliner for ten minutes as Jennifer and Amber took turns licking her pussy. She reveled in the power that she had over both women. She closed her eyes and fantasized about repaying Monica for the vicious orgasm assault.

Just as she was about to begin her attack on Monica, Jennifer felt something touch her head and heard “ORGASM”. Her body erupted in a mind blowing orgasm. She was stunned. She didn’t understand what happened. She knew the orgasm was not caused by the two women licking her pussy. Unfortunately, Jennifer forgot about Monica.

While Jennifer was reveling in her new found power, Monica quietly moved across the room to the recliner, touched Jennifer’s head, and said “ORGASM”. Jennifer’s didn’t notice Monica sneaking up on her. Her eyes were closed.

Jennifer could not control her body. Because of Monica’s previous orgasm attack, Jennifer’s orgasm lasted for thirty minutes or more. She could do nothing until the spasms stopped. She laid back on the recliner and waited for the torture to stop.

Monica moved swiftly. She wrapped both of Jennifer’s hands in the clothing that was scattered around the basement. She did not want Jennifer to be able to use her three special powers. After she finished wrapping Jennifer’s hands, Monica threatened Michelle and Amber by raising her orgasm finger. Monica said, “Pick her up and put her on the bed”. The women were afraid of Monica’s orgasm power.

Michelle and Amber carried Jennifer to the bed. Jennifer was still shaking from the orgasm that Monica forced on her. Monica told them to tie Jennifer’s arms and legs to the corners of the bed using the panty hose. Jennifer was tied spread eagle on the bed before her orgasm subsided.

In one swift preemptive strike, Monica took control. Brilliant.

Monica sat down in the recliner, looked at Michelle and Amber and said, “Go stand in your circles”. They quickly placed themselves in their circles.

From previous discussions with Jennifer, Monica knew Jennifer’s greatest fear: Tickling. Jennifer would eventually break if Monica tickled her. Jennifer has been afraid of tickling since an initiation stunt at summer camp. Three other campers led her into the woods, tied her to a tree, and tickled her. They did not stop until Jennifer gave up. Monica and Jennifer talked many times about this fear. Monica’s only special power was the power to make the other women orgasm. Jennifer would not break from the orgasm power alone. So Monica would have to tickle Jennifer the old fashion way. She would use her own fingers.

The look on Jennifer’s face was priceless. She knew what Monica was about to do and was scared to death. Jennifer had three different special powers and could do nothing to stop the coming tickle assault.

Monica laid down the gauntlet to Jennifer. “Jennifer, either worship my pussy or I’ll tickle you until you pass out. Jennifer begged, pleaded, cried and threatened Monica. She could not change Monica’s mind. Jennifer would not submit. Jennifer was seduced by the special powers she possessed and didn’t want to give them up. After giving Jennifer a short time to reconsider, Monica leaned over and whispered one more sentence to Jennifer. “Jennifer, the tickling is never going to stop”.

Monica began to run her fingers up and down the soles of Jennifer’s feet. As soon as Monica touched Jennifer’s feet, the laughter started. Monica planned to continue until Jennifer passed out. Monica knew that Jennifer would eventually submit. So, Monica planned to tickle Jennifer as long as it took to force submission. Monica knew that Jennifer possessed three special powers. Monica wanted all three of them.

Monica tickled Jennifer for over an hour. She stopped ever five minutes or so to allow Jennifer to catch her breath and submit. Jennifer begged Monica to stop the torture every time the tickling stopped, but would not submit. She had a very strong will. Eventually, Jennifer passed out.

Jennifer awoke a short time later. However, she was now lying on the floor with her hands tied behind her back. Monica used Jennifer’s panty hose to tie her hands behind her back. Her hands were still wrapped in the women’s clothing. There was no way Jennifer could touch anyone to use her special powers. Monica did not want any possibility that Jennifer could regain control.

Jennifer rested for a while on the floor and eventually sat up. She was grateful the tickling stopped. She looked across the room and noticed Monica sitting on the recliner. Amber and Michelle were kneeling on the floor licking Monica’s pussy.

The message was clear. Monica expected Jennifer to crawl across the room and worship her pussy. Jennifer slowly came to the conclusion that the tickling would simply continue until she submitted. She bowed her head and crawled over to the recliner. Monica watched Jennifer crawl toward her. When Jennifer was several feet away, Monica tapped each woman on the head. They stopped licking and moved out of Jennifer’s way.

Monica did not say a word and neither did Jennifer. Monica simply spread her legs and waited. Jennifer, with a defeated look on her face lowered her head towards Monica’s pussy. As soon as Jennifer’s tongue touched Monica’s pussy, I transferred all the special powers into Monica. Monica now had the power to freeze her friends, the power to tickle them unmercifully, the power to create motion and the power to force orgasms. Jennifer was broken when she felt the special powers leave her. She gently licked Monica’s pussy.

Monica snapped her fingers and Michelle and Amber joined Jennifer, worshipping Monica’s pussy. They took turns licking. Monica forced Amber, Michelle and Jennifer to lick her pussy for over an hour. After her third orgasm, Monica looked over at me sitting in the recliner and smiled. This is submission: This is the Art of Control.

Monica wanted to go home. Monica told her three new slaves to get dressed and get in the car. The women followed her instructions and left the basement.

After everyone left, Monica walked over to the recliner and knelt down in front of me. Monica asked me if she could speak freely. I told her to go ahead. Monica had a million questions about what she experienced and what would happen in the future. Monica asked me, “What happens now”.

I put my arm around her and kissed her softly on the lips. I told her, “Monica, this has been the most incredible Art of Control that I have experienced. I have never had this outcome, so I don’t know what will happen. I do know this; you have broken the three women in the car. They will submit to you. You can make them do anything you want.

“Monica, I will give you a small piece of advice. Your friends are all in a very fragile state of mind right now. They have had their hearts ripped out and have given their souls to you. They will do anything you want. I have given you four special powers that will be with you forever. These powers will not keep them happy forever. Time will eventually make them loose interest in you and your power. They may even leave you. If you want to maintain your control over them, you have to create your own Art of Control. You must develop creative ways to force them to submit to you”.

Monica got dressed, gave me a kiss and walked out of the basement. I heard the garage door open and the car leave the garage. I never saw them again.

Monica drove home. No one said a single word during the trip. They all thought the experience was a very bad dream, but soon accepted the fact that it was real. They could not remember where they were or what I looked like. I planted a thought command in them before they left that erased everything but Monica’s control.

The next morning they woke up one by one and went to the kitchen for breakfast. They made small talk, trying to avoid any discussion about what happened to them yesterday. Everyone chatted except Monica. When the others asked Monica what was wrong she simply stood up, walked over to the recliner and snapped her fingers. All of them knew what she wanted and crawled over to the recliner. After they all started to lick her pussy, she told them something in a quiet, somber voice. She told them, “My new hobby is controlling you”. She rested her head on the pillow and waited for her first orgasm.