The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

CUT AND BRAINWASH

PART XV

Two days later Robot #227 sat at a control console assisting with the robotization of the latest batch of captives when she received a summons command. “COME” And 227 stood and pivoted on her stiletto heeled boots to obey.

Mistress Stella sat in her throne room as one of her Sex Slaves serviced her as she watched the captives being robotized. The beautiful Sex Slave was a former stripper before being brainwashed into one of their Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. To her side stood two of her PVC clad Robots at attention guarding her.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Ashley/Robot #227 walked in and bowed fully to her Mistress and said in a soft monotone voice, “YES MISTRESS YOU SUMMONED ME?”

The robotized Ashley/Robot #227 stood at attention, her new 38DD breasts and clad in her skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit. Her arms were down covered by arm length gloves, she wore thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized, and she stared blankly ahead. Her long black hair was pulled tightly into a bun.

“Excellent! Yes #227………..Robot #27 (Tiffany) and #221 (Sandy) here told me you have been most useful in helping provide a list of females for us. You were a hairdresser?”

“YES MISTRESS”

The robotized women were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased. All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives. And Ashley had several suitable friends and family. The Robotizer found the names and information about her sister Emma and friends Amanda, Breanna and Grace.

“You—well Ashley—had a sister Emma and friends Amanda, Breanna and Grace as well as an entire list of suitable clients”

“YES MISTRESS”

“And even now you chose to pull your hair into a bun on your own”

“YES MISTRESS”

“And #27 here tells me you were assisting the other Robots appear nice for me, for us?”

“YES MISTRESS”

Stella got up as the Sex Slave stopped and her hand rubbed on 227’s cheek, then she kissed her. “It pleases me…………pleases me that you are so lovely………pleases me that you made small decisions on your own to please me………..pleases me you desire only to obey……….You have ideas to serve me?”

“YES MISTRESS. SOME DATA HAS BEEN DELETED DURING ROBOTIZATION BUT THIS UNIT DESIRES TO HAVE ROBOTS ASSIST THE OTHER ROBOTS APPEAR BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU MISTRESS. AND TO AID IN DISGUISES WHEN NEEDED”

“Yes I like it! A type of Robot Hairdresser?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Robots do not sweat, do not make oil in their hair and skin and Robot hair is more like Doll hair, never aging, never damaging, but I like it. You were right #27 and #221 I am pleased with all of you”

All three Robots shuddered in orgasm as they pleased their Mistress.

“Your sister and friends will all soon be here with you my Robot. Amanda is already robotized. She was a Sex Slave but now she is Robot #231, she will be serving with you #227 as your Assistant. I like your idea and I will assign ten Robots for this duty to start”

“YES MISTRESS. THANK YOU MAJESTY”

Again Stella smiled and kissed her lovely Robot. “Is there more #227?”

“YES MISTRESS. CREATION OR TAKEOVER OF EXISTING SALONS TO ENSLAVE AND ROBOTIZE THE PATRONS”

“Yes hahahaha you are a clever Robot. Like my Melanie and Jessica………..

Yes we will proceed with this. We must be careful. We will select the finest patrons and enslave them. Then order them to break up with husbands or boyfriends and eliminate loose ends. In fact Amanda has a boyfriend who is nosing around her apartment. I will send her to kill him”

“MISTRESS PLEASE ALLOW ME TO KILL HIM FOR YOU”

“Excellent 227, yes proceed” as she kissed her again, “You please me VERY much my dear”

Later,

Amanda’s boyfriend received a text message, “MEET ME AT THE PARK ON 25TH LOVE AMANDA”

He was waiting in the park, alone hoping to find out why his girlfriend was missing. He was alone in the park. A seedy part of town. A part of two if something were to “happen to him” no one would notice.

He watched as two women in shiny outfits approached him. As they came close he saw it was Amanda and her best friend Ashley. But they looked differently;

Both now had 38DD breasts, shiny black PVC latex rubbery outfits with gloves, boots and a leotard and their eyelids and lips were silverized. Their hair was pulled up into buns.

“Amanda what is this?”

“THE END MICHAEL. GOODBYE. LEAVE ME ALONE OR ELSE”

“Or else what? You can’t just leave me? What is up with those outfits?”

“WE MUST OBEY” as Ashley pulled a black 9mm from her right boot top and aimed and quickly shot Michael in the head, splattering brains and blood everywhere. Amanda watched and felt nothing. Nothing but obedience. Ashley felt a quiver of orgasm as she obeyed her Mistress and she knew that she pleased her.

Amanda then coldly bent her arms and “Vacuumed up” any evidence including the cell phone.

Ashley/#227 coldly dialed a cell phone she pulled from her leotard, “IT IS DONE MISTRESS. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. AWAITING NEW ORDERS

“Excellent 227 I watched the whole thing as relayed from your optic nerve relays, return to base at once”

“YES MISTRESS”

Since the loss of a Jessica, Stella added tapping into the optic nerves of the robots and their ears so she could watch and record assassinations and missions.

Stella could see and hear everything 227 and the other Robots did now. Stella wanted Jessica back.

But she was very pleased with the latest Robots #227/Ashley, #231/Amanda, #221/Sandy and #212/Mary. Stella gave 227 control over them as her Assistants and she was their Controller.

Stella sent them on missions together and they trained together and re-enforced together.

The robots undressed and showered, removing their dildo panties and washed each other thoroughly.

The robots then reported to their small Robot Quarters which were small. Smaller than even the Slave Quarters. Slaves required almost constant re-enforcement, training and programming whereas Robots only required weekly or less re-enforcement and this was probably unnecessary. No woman had ever broken free or returned to normal after being robotized. They were changed too much, their original personalities/Minds altered, memories erased to the point they could never function as normal women again even with artificial personalities. As Robots they needed instruction and minor monitoring and guidance.

227, 231, 221 and 212 “slept”, they laid naked wearing the VR visors with wireless connected dildos in their vaginas.

The four Robots watched and listened to images and videos in the visors of images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing dildos matched the images and videos buzzing and fucked them constantly. As they were already they were unable to resist, not that that would want to resist anymore.

Ashley/#227 and the other robots were re-enforced they were to serve one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

During the re-enforcement session, their brains reshown/re-enforced—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now. In addition the skills Ashley/#227 had and each Robot were added to the re-enforcement programming. Ashley was a skilled hairstylist and makeup artist and this would be shared with the other Robots.

In the morning at 0400, the two Robots sat up removed their VR Goggles and removed their dildos, wiping them off.

The four robots then paired up, #227/Ashley with #231/Amanda and #221/Sandy with #212/Mary then practiced their sexual skills on each other. And their skills continued to improve.

Mistress Stella liked the idea of having former friends working together as she felt even though their memories were altered the robots seemed to serve better with women they knew or were close to when free. And today Ashley’s sister and other friends were to be captured and robotized.

Ashley/#227 went with her robots sisters and the 110lb #227/Ashley was lifting 500lbs on the machine. #231/Amanda was lifting 800lbs with her legs on a leg machine.

The four then showered again but this time they were robotic and cleaned only exterior areas,

They redressed in clean outfits and reported to their Mistresses room at 0600 when they were to awaken.

Robots #25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany inspected them and #25 said, “YES YOU ARE ALL SUPERIOR ROBOTS. TODAY WE ACQUIRE YOUR FRIENDS AND SISTER EMMA”

“YES CONTROLLER. EMMA, BREANNA AND GRACE”

“YES. THEY ARE LOCATED AND THEY WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT INCIDENT. YOU SENT THEM THE NEW TEXT MESSAGES?”

“YES CONTROLLER AND THERE IS CONFIRMATION THEY OPENED THEM”

The night before,

Ashley’s sister Emma was worried about her disappearance. She received text message “EMMA OPEN IN PRIVATE. ASHLEY”

“What is this Ashley?” as she opened the text and the phone showed a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Emma said “What the…………” as she stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “SIT AND WATCH. SIT AND LEARN. YOUR MUST OBEY. UNDRESS AND PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE YOU WATCH AND LEARN”

“yes……….must undress and watch”

Emma undressed and watched as she pleasured herself. She orgasmed and moaned as she watched the vortex. In her mind she heard, “YOU MUST OBEY. WHEN ASHLEY COMES FOR YOU, YOU WILL GO WITH HER WILLINGLY. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yessssss I will obey………….”

“YOU WILL FORGET UNTIL INSTRUCTED. WHEN YOU SEE ASHLEY YOU WILL REMEMBER AND OBEY”

“yesssss I will obey…………….”

Emma then got up, hit DELETE on her phone and showered. She then went to bed and dreamed of her sister.

Breanna and Grace had a similar experience.

These new text messages were designed to enslave or subdue targets to make them compliant.

Mistress Stella awoke with Alexandra and Zdenka and after sex the three inspected their robots and got their morning report. Stella fondled Ashley/#227 and said, “Yes how is my lovely 227 this morning?”

“GOOD MISTRESS”

“Today they join you in my service. And we shall see if the hypno texts work my Robot”

“YES MISTRESS”

“#25 and #27 today the new Employment Testing Center opens for Herrin Pharmaceutical’s. It is open to men and women, as we must not attract undo attention. But of course we will only the hire women for “special jobs” but we do have hundreds of unsuspecting male employees in low end jobs at Herrin Pharmaceuticals not related to Robot or Slave production, but we will scan the minds of the men and take their secrets, their knowledge, and even use MF-8 drug to convert suitable ones into females hahahahaha. Also for the Men we will plant seeds of divorce and tell them to forget their wives so I may have them. MF-8 turns men into women………within 48 hours of getting it they become big boobed Slaves. Called MF-8 It totally rewrites their DNA and erases their minds completely. They awaken from the second night of sleep as women desiring to serve me. The problem is it takes 48 hours. Risk of discovery is very high………..The irony is amazing though” Stella said as she fondled her favorite new Robots standing by her.

“MISTRESS” as she kissed them.

“The Testing Center will be the perfect place to test the new vortex enslaver program used in the tests sent to your family and friends 227”

“YES MISTRESS”

“The women will be analyzed, hypnotized and tell me all their secrets! Hahahaha then selected women will be robotized. But not before they betray their husbands, fathers, boyfriends and friends and break ties with them so when they come to me to serve they will have no ties and there will be no loose ends, no men looking for why their women suddenly worship me”

“You are a genius Stella” Zdenka said.

“Yes hahaha thank you my dear” as she French kissed Mistress Zdenka deeply.

“Yes my love you are brilliant” Alexandra said as Stella kissed them, their collars rewarded them for obeying. Stella laughed as Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Zdenka were as much her Slaves or Robots as the other girls.

“In this way we will gain hundreds of suitable Robots. And any male employees will be conditioned not to question anything they see. They will be Slaves and unaware of it hahahaha. This is all in an effort to not attract Police attention.

The existing male employees will also be enslaved this way. They will have no idea they are my Slaves unless triggered. And they will only be triggered to prevent disclosure or protect me. Any suitable minds trapped in male bodies will have some MF-8 and be feminized. Maybe this way I will not have to keep just killing so many of them*”

“YES MISTRESS”

“I have acquired a salon and spa and after modifications 227 you and your Robot Assistants will run it for me. It will be as you described in your dream my Robot. The dream which preceded you becoming my Robot. There will be a sauna, hot tubs, massages, and a cut and a brainwash. Then they hairdryers are modified Robotizers and the patrons will be robotized as you suggested my 227. You desire only to please me don’t you my pet?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“I am pleased the process enhanced you my dear. I think you were BORN to be my Robot. As a robot you serve me VERY well” as Stella kissed her lovely Robot Ashley/#227, “You have quickly become one of my favorite Robots. You know 227, the best think about being a mindless robot is there is no need to worry or think, just obey”

“YES MISTRESS. JUST OBEY” 227 said as her eyes never left her Mistress.

“227 lead the capture of your sister and friends. Any resistance from males or others eliminate them per protocol. Test the texts when you retrieve them”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND I HEAR AND OBEY” 227 said bowing to her Mistress.

As the van departed Robots #227/Ashley, #231/Amanda, #221/Sandy and #212/Mary were joined by two other Robots. Stella gave 227 control over them as her Assistants and she was their Controller.

They first headed toward Ashley’s/#227s sister Emma. 227 sent her a special text.

Emma was getting dressed when she heard the phone. She looked at it and it said, “EMMA OPEN IN PRIVATE. ASHLEY”

“Good morning Ashley what is the…………..?” as she opened the text and the phone showed a hypnotic spiral/vortex, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Emma just moaned as she stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “I AM COMING FOR YOU NOW SLAVE. GATHER ALL VALUABLES AND EVIDENCE OF CONTACT OR CONCERN ABOUT ME. SHAVE YOUR SEX AREA AND BE WAITING AT THE DOOR. ANYONE TRIES TO INTERFERRE WITH YOUR TASK KILL THEM. OBEY”

“yes……….must obey Ashley”

Emma obeyed her instructions mindlessly and was waiting at the door when 227 arrived. As they took Emma to the waiting van, a male neighbor saw them and 227 pointed and 231 killed him with a silenced 9mm. They did NOT however remove traces of him as they wanted this to look like a gang shooting.

Once in van the naked Emma was placed in the Robotizer. The hood lowered her and dildos raised up as 227 supervised the robotization of her own sister.

For 227 it felt good to betray her sister for her Mistress. It felt good to obey.

And now they would serve the Mistress together forever.

In the van,

The improved Robotizer finished its work on Emma;

The hood raised up revealing Emma staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Emma was fully robotized. Emma like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Emma’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Emma stood and said, “ROBOT #242 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

227 told her robotized sister, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Emma replied, “I WILL OBEY”

Next,

Ashley’s friend Breanna received a text message from her, Breanna was getting dressed when she heard the phone. She looked at it and it said, “BREANNA OPEN IN PRIVATE. ASHLEY”

“Ashley it’s kind of early…………..?” as she opened the text and the phone showed a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Breanna just moaned and said, “yesssss” as she stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “I AM COMING FOR YOU NOW SLAVE. GATHER ALL VALUABLES AND EVIDENCE OF CONTACT OR CONCERN ABOUT ME. SHAVE YOUR SEX AREA AND BE WAITING AT THE DOOR. ANYONE TRIES TO INTERFERRE WITH YOUR TASK KILL THEM. OBEY”

“yes……….must obey Ashley”

Breanna obeyed her instructions mindlessly and was waiting at the door when 227 and 242 arrived to collect her. The naked Breanna went into the van and they drove off.

Like Emma before her, they had Breanna sit in the Robotizer and the hood lowered her and dildos raised up as 227 supervised the robotization of her friend for her Mistress. 227 shuddered as she was rewarded for obeying by her Sex Control/Dildo panties. 227 was truly a perfect human Robot.

As they drove to her friend Grace, 227 sent Grace the text message.

The problem is—Grace was asleep and her roommate saw the text, it said, “GRACE OPEN IN PRIVATE. ASHLEY”

“Ooohh what is this? Another text?” Her roommate had already opened the first text last night. “Well Ashley what are you up to…………..?” as she opened the text and the phone showed a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Grace moaned as she squirted in orgasm and stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “I AM COMING FOR YOU NOW SLAVE. GATHER ALL VALUABLES AND EVIDENCE OF CONTACT OR CONCERN ABOUT ME. SHAVE YOUR SEX AREA AND BE WAITING AT THE DOOR. ANYONE TRIES TO INTERFERRE WITH YOUR TASK KILL THEM. OBEY”

“yes……….must obey Ashley”

The roommate, Lisa, obeyed her instructions mindlessly and was waiting at the door when 227 arrived. 227 and 231 saw her and said, “THIS IS NOT GRACE. SLAVE EXPLAIN”

“This Slave opened the texts Masters. The spiral vortex enslaved me. I must obey”

“YES. REPORT TO THE VAN SLAVE”

“Yes Master” Lisa then was taken to the van and placed in the Robotizer. In the house they found Grace sleeping and 227 grabbed her from behind, covering her mouth Grace was resisting them. Rather than create a ruckus Ashley/#227 extended her dildo and slid it into Grace from behind. She could have used the gas but part of her wanted to do this to Grace.

Grace moaned and stopped resisting as her eyes rolled back in her head in extreme pleasure. Ashley/#227 fucked her friend rhythmically for several minutes then removed the dildo wiping it off with her right gloved hand as she let Grace go. She then stroked her dildo and the cum-like foam spurted onto her as her clothes vanished. Grace was transformed before 227 into a new Robot. “COME WITH ME. YOU WILL BE FURTHER PROCESSES”

“YES MASTER” Ashley/#227 was her Master now.

The robotized Grace was placed in the Robotizer in the van just as Lisa was finished. The hood raised up revealing Lisa staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Lisa was fully robotized. Lisa like the others

had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Lisa’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Lisa stood and said, “ROBOT #243 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

227 told her, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Lisa replied, “I WILL OBEY”

In the van,

The improved Robotizer finished its work on Grace;

The hood raised up revealing Grace staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Grace was fully robotized. Grace like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Grace’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Grace stood and said, “ROBOT #244 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

227 told her robotized friend, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Grace replied, “I WILL OBEY”

Later,

At the Mansion, Stella Herrin sat on her throne as Ashley/#227 was at her pussy licking, lapping and servicing her. Stella was enjoying the pretty Robot who was naked kneeling before her, her warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and 227 took in her nectar. “You did VERY WELL my dear. I am pleased. Your sister and friends make lovely Robots and you even brought another one hahahahah”

SLURP SLURP “MMMMM…YES MISTRESS…..MMM” SLURP SLURP SLURP

End Part Fifteen

(To be Continued……….)