The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

LOVERS AND KILLERS

PART XVI

Interested in a new job, Brooke was excited about the new Testing Center for Herrin Pharmaceuticals.

Brooke was a beautiful brown eyed brunette, a student and a skilled equestrian—a skilled horseback rider.

Brooke was also an artist and photographer and she had been out taking photos when she saw a group of women in shiny PVC or latex outfits. (Robots 227, 231, 232, 233 and 234) She snapped several photos of them from a distance with her telephoto lens. Brooke was a student, an art student was taking photo classes so she developed the film herself.

She blew them up and studied them. She was mesmerized by what she saw—Five women, all strikingly beautiful, their faces blank of all expression, their eyes staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair all pulled up into buns, with massive 38DD chests. Each woman was clad in identical shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to their height, a low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottom pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Brooke was enthralled by these women. Who were they? Why were they walking around dressed like that? She took the photos home but left one with a reporter.

The reporter began digging into who the women were. She was at her work going to her car when she was approached by two shiny black PVC clad women. It was late and no one else was in the parking area. She saw them and recognized two of them from the photo, “Who are you women? Why are you robbing and killing people? Who do you work for?” she said as she turned to unlock her car. Ashley/#227 slid her dildo into the reporter from behind and she coldly robotized her saying, “YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND”

“Ah-h-h-h-h-h……fuck!” as she went silent and her clothes vanished.

A few minutes later the robotized reporter got into the van along with the photo and any information she had collected.

“REPORT” 227 said.

“I RECEIVED THIS PHOTO FROM A STUDENT AT SPRINGSIDE COLLEGE. HER NAME IS BROOKE. THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT HER”

“SHE WILL CONTACT YOU AGAIN. YOU WILL NOW BE PROCESSED FURTHER” Ashley/#227 said as the hood lowered over her eyes……………….

Unfortunately for Brooke, she had the reporter’s cell phone number and she texted her, “Hey this is Brooke did you find out anything on that photo of those shiny clad girls?”

Robot 227 saw the text and said, “SHE ALREADY CONTACTED HER. SHE IS A CANDIDATE FOR THE NEW HYPNO TEXTS. I WILL INFORM THE MISTRESS” A short time later, Brooke received a text, “BROOKE I HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON THAT PHOTO. OPEN IN PRIVATE”

Brooke luckily for her didn’t see the text, and she received others so the text was hidden for the moment on her phone. Brooke took a nap and as she fell asleep she thought about those women, especially a brunette out of the Five women. She thought about how all strikingly beautiful they were. And how their faces were so blank of all expression, their eyes staring blankly ahead. She thought about the mindlessness and how erotic that was. She thought about their silverized eyelids and lips, their hair all pulled up into buns. She thought is was sexy to have hair pulled up/ They each had massive 38DD chests. And those outfits, so shiny, so very shiny and identical shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to their height, a low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottom pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Brooke fell asleep thinking about them. And when you do that whether it about sharks or about Robots, your dreams take over from when you dozed off………..

Brooke was riding up the elevator wearing a skirt and purple sleeveless top. She was going to report the Robot women she had seen and photographed. The elevator lurched and stopped as the lights flickered and resumed. ‘Phew’ she thought, ‘The elevator didn’t get stuck in a power outage or the cable break…….’ As she felt a presence in the elevator. She turned to her left to see a tall Grey-type alien standing there wearing a shiny silvery almost mirrored outfit. Before she could even think about screaming the alien reached out and put his hand under her chin and she looked into the alien eyes. Her fear faded quickly as she heard a loud voice in her mind, ‘DO NOT FEAR CHILD YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED. I AM NOT HERE TO HARM YOU BUT TO LIBERATE YOU FROM THIS PRIMITIVE PLANET. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO LISTEN AND OBEY’

‘yes of course……..I will obey…….’ Her mind responded to the powerful telepathic communication and to the glowing blue eyes of the powerful alien Master. Brooke was helpless like so many before her she would be taken and “utilized”

He put his left hand around her waist as he turned her toward him and put his right hand on her face. The hypnotized Brooke didn’t notice his hand was like ice as she wasn’t told to notice this. Her eyes widened as he pulled her in deeper……..and deeper………so deep she would never come out again. ‘CHILD YOU ARE A PERFECT HUMAN FEMALE SPECIMEN AND AS SUCH YOU WILL COME WITH ME TO SERVE ME’

‘yes I will serve you…………Master’

“YES SLAVE GOOD. YOU WILL BE FREED OF THE BURDENS OF YOUR USELESS AND PITIFUL EXISTENCE HERE AND SERVE ME AS ONE OF MY SERVILE UNITS’

‘Yes Master’ Brooke now replied with no hesitation, no resistance even though she had no idea what ‘Servile Unit’ meant.

‘YOU WILL NEVER DIE LIKE ONE OF THESE PRIMATE RATS YOU WILL SERVE ME FOREVER AS A SERVILE UNIT’

‘Yes Master I will serve you forever’

The alien then brushed his hand over her face and they teleported out of the elevator and the photos in her right hand scattered on the elevator floor.

High about the Earth on a fifties-style flying saucer,

Brooke was walking toward her alien Master, her eyes were staring blankly ahead and she was clad in the same material as her alien Master, an outfit of shiny mirror like-silver consisting of arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her hair in a tight bun.

She bowed to her Master and said, “SERVILE UNIT D-7 REPORTS THE NEW CAPTIVES ARE READY TO BE INSPECTED MASTER FOR USE AS SERVILE UNITS OR AS BREEDERS”

“EXCELLENT D-7 RESUME YOUR DUTIES”

“YES MASTER” as Brooke bowed to him and pivoted to obey.

Brooke awoke from her nap soaking wet, she was so aroused she had to change clothes and wash the sheets. She then went out to get some fresh air.

Brooke was out horseback riding enjoying the sun and she took her camera. She lived on the edge ironically of the Mistress’ mansion compound. That’s where she took the photos of the five women. She rode to a place near the loading dock area of the compound. She used a telephoto lens and saw the horseback patrols. The shiny PVC clad women were riding horses on the expanse of the compound. Stella had acquired much more land around her mansion. Soon she might offer Brooke to acquire her land.

Brooke took photos of the Robot women, her pussy twinged as she watched them. They looked so mindless……….so mindless. Brooke wondered why they acted so controlled. She wondered why her neighbor needed so much land. And needed security fences all around. Brooke wondered who this Stella Herrin was that owned the property and had all these PVC clad women working for her.

Brooke took more pictures then rode off even as a Security patrol reported, “MISTRESS FEMALE ON HORSEBACK OUTSIDE THE SOUTH PERIMETER. SHE HAS DEPARTED MISTRESS”

“That would be the girl that lives on the ranch on the south side. I doubt she saw anything unless she had binoculars or a long telephoto lens, resume patrol”

“YES MISTRESS”

Now due to Ashley/#227’s influence, the Robots on Security patrol all had their hair up in buns.

Even as Brooke was developing her latest photos, at the Mansion, Stella Herrin sat on her throne as Ashley/#227 was at her pussy licking, lapping and servicing her. Stella was enjoying the pretty Robot who was naked kneeling before her, her warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella had her boots up and 227 was hard at work for her.

“227 You please me………So much so we will adapt your hair ideas for all Robots. All Robots will have their hair in tight buns when serving anything except special duties. All Sex Slaves will have Pony tails. You and your sister will be at the Salon and Spa tomorrow. After the Salon and Spa closes you will report to me for more of this”

“MMMMMMMMMMM YES MISTRESS……MMMMMMMMMMMMM”

Ashley/#227 then returned to her cubicle for the night with her Robotized sister Emma/#242. Stella put them in cubicles next to each other.

Brooke was developing the latest photos and looked at them. She called the reporter with no answer. But then she saw she had a text message from her so she opened it, “What is this?” Brooke said as she opened the text and the phone showed a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Emma said “What the…………” as she stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “SIT AND WATCH. SIT AND LEARN. YOUR MUST OBEY. UNDRESS AND PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE YOU WATCH AND LEARN”

“yes……….must undress and watch”

Brooke forgot about the photos and undressed and watched as she pleasured herself. She orgasmed and moaned as she watched the vortex. In her mind she heard, “YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL DESTROY ALL PHOTOS AND EVIDENCE. YOU WILL OBEY. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES AND WHEN HER ROBOTS COME FOR YOU, YOU WILL GO WITH THEM WILLINGLY. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yessssss I will obey………….”

“YOU WILL FORGET UNTIL INSTRUCTED. WHEN YOU THE ROBOTS AGAIN YOU WILL REMEMBER AND OBEY. YOU WILL SUBMIT TO THEM”

“yesssss I will obey…………….”

Brooke then got up, hit DELETE on her phone and destroyed her new photos. She then destroyed the negatives and other photos and even smashed her prized camera. She mumbled “…must obey…” as she did it. Brooke then called a number which was placed in her head, “YES”

“I am Brooke…..I am calling to report mission accomplished”

“THE MISTRESS WILL BE INFORMED. YOU HAVE DONE WELL BROOKE. A SQUAD WILL PICK YOU UP SOON. SHAVE YOUR SEX AREA AND COLLECT ALL VALUABLES AND DEEDS”

“yes…….I will obey………….”

A short time later a naked shaved Brooke was picked up, her eyes staring blankly ahead.

She was taken before the Mistress.

In the Mansion, Stella Herrin sat on her throne as the enslaved naked Brooke was at her pussy licking, lapping and servicing her. Stella loved that the new hypnotic texts were working so well. As Brooke licked her warm tongue along Stella’s dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and the enslaved Brooke took in her nectar. “You came close to exposing us……………but now you will join us and your property will become mine Slave. Robots take Brooke here to be robotized”

“YES MISTRESS”

The hypnotized Brooke offered no resistance and went as ordered.

Brooke obeyed her instructions mindlessly and went to the main Robotizing Room to be robotized.

Brooke sat in the first chair of the Robotizer. The hood lowered her and dildos raised up as another robotized woman supervised the robotization of Brooke.

As the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes Brooke was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Brooke was extremely aroused as she was being instructed on her new life and was undergoing more changes;

Brooke watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver.

In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in our openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Brooke was not a lesbian. That was free Brooke. Robot Brooke very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do. Her new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed.

Brooke watched and learned. She had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. She would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Brooke would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed.

Brooke was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Her emotions and free will was fully erased.

Brooke’s brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Her boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Brooke was a bit smaller then that but not now. Her outfit stretched tightly as her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Brooke;

The hood raised up revealing Brooke staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Brooke was fully robotized. Brooke like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Brooke’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Brooke stood and said, “ROBOT #250 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Tiffany/#27 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Brooke replied, “I WILL OBEY” and walked off to obey.

Robot #227 was summoned to the dispatch area along with five other Robots.

They were being sent after Ashley/#227’s friends Michele and another named Bianca. They would be joining 227’s little army of Robots serving the Mistress.

The van departed and Controller 227 ordered, “MISTRESS WANTS US TO SECURE ASSOCIATES FOR THIS UNIT. WE WILL SECURE THEM AND ROBOTIZE THEM ENROUTE. ELIMINATE ANY RESISTANCE AND LEAVE NO EVIDENCE”

“YES 227 WE WILL OBEY. SHALL WE USE THE HYPNO TEXTS?”

“NO THEY WILL BE ASLEEP. WE WILL TAKE THEM IN THEIR SLEEP”

The van arrived at the house of Michele. The street lights were bright and as the van door slid open the shine of the lights on the robots’ PVC outfits flashed and glistened. 227 used a device to knock out the light. Four Robots led by 227 went into the house, while two Robots stayed in the van.

A Police car drove up while they were inside. The Policewoman got out and went to the van driver side window, “What are you ladies doing out here?”

The driving Robot simply turned toward her and sprayed a gas in her face and the Policewoman’s face went blank as she orgasmed right there. “DID YOU CALL IN US?”

“no. I did not yet”

“GET INTO THE VAN SLAVE”

“yes……I will get into the van”

The Policewoman undressed and sat in the Robotizer. The Robot in the passenger seat began processing her……………

Michele awoke to see her friend Ashley/#227 and three other shiny clad women in her bedroom. “Oh no Ashley! What have they done to you?”

“ASHLEY NO LONGER EXISTS. I AM 227. YOU WILL COME WITH US”

“W-what are you going to do to me?”

“YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US. A HUMAN ROBOT SERVING THE MISTRESSES”

“And if I refuse? Will you kill me?”

“YOU CANNOT REFUSE. OBEY NOW”

“Fine Ashley………..I will go with you, maybe I can get through to you”

“THERE IS NOTHING BUT OBEDIENCE. YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND MICHELE”

The robots marched the naked Michele out to the van and as they did a new Robot stood up from the Robotizer.

“ROBOT #255 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

She then said, “I WILL OBEY”

“YOU DID WELL TO ROBOTIZE HER. MICHELE SIT HERE”

“What is this contraption?”

“THE ROBOTZER. YOU WILL SIT NOW”

Michele sat and was shackled down as the hood was lowered over her head she pleaded with Ashley, “Please no! Ashley stop this! Please I don’t want to be a Ro………….urk…………..”

The hood lowered her and dildos raised up as 227 supervised the robotization of her friend.

They drove off leaving no sign of the Police car—it was reduced to “Raw Materials”

The improved Robotizer finished its work on Michele;

The hood raised up revealing Michele staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Michele was fully robotized. Michele now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Michele’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Michele stood and said, “ROBOT #256 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Ashley/#227 told her, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Michele/#256 replied, “I WILL OBEY”

The van next arrived at the house of Bianca.

This house presented a problem. There was a new boyfriend Ashley/#227 knew nothing about. As six Robots entered the house this time, Bianca’s boyfriend heard the clicking of heels and grabbed his shotgun. She spun around to see Ashley/#227 with the others but he panicked and shot Ashley in the leotard. The blast knocked her over but she got right back up. Before he could shoot again Michele/#256 grabbed the shotgun and bent the barrel in half.

“What the fuck?” as Amanda/#231 grabbed his head and with a quick twist snapped his neck. His dead body was then “vacuumed up’ and used as raw materials. Ashley/#227 was undamaged as the outfit was bullet and knife proof.

Bianca was on the bed standing in the corner, “Ashley? Amanda? What has happened to you? Where if Ivan?”

“HE NO LONGER EXISTS. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US”

“What? What are you! How can you be like this? Dress like this?”

“ENOUGH TAKE HER” Ashley/#227 said as they grabbed her and due to her fighting them Amanda extended and slid her dildo into her and began robotizing her.

A short time later, all evidence and valuables were taken and the robotized Bianca got in the van into the Robotizer and the hood lowered over her as they drove off.

The improved Robotizer finished its work on Bianca;

The hood raised up revealing Bianca staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Bianca was fully robotized. Bianca now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Michele’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Bianca stood and said, “ROBOT #257 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Ashley/#227 told her, “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Bianca/#257 replied, “I WILL OBEY”

End Part Sixteen

(To be Continued……….)