The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

THE FALL OF MISTRESS STELLA

PART XX

Melanie arrived at her friend Samantha’s house. Samantha knew her as Liz so the sake of confusion, Melanie called herself Liz Atkins as she tried to explain to her friend what she believed has been going on with her.

They sat and talked for hours. She told Sam that she was in fact Melanie Johnson………..one of the women from the bank robbery and the Crime Madams case. She told her they was robotized through some process which was why she had 38DD breasts now.

“I don’t believe it Liz? It’s just the stress from losing Paul”

“No it’s real! I’ll show you damnit!” as Liz/Melanie grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed herself with it.

“No Liz!” Sam said as she jammed the knife into her stomach in a way which should have killed her.

Instead she pulled the knife out of her stomach and it closed, no bleeding and began healing spontaneously.

“See I told you, I’m still a Robot, a fucking human Robot”

Sam examined her and it was the wound was closed. “We should take you to the ER Liz?”

“No! No doctors! They are looking for me”

“Who? Who is looking for you Liz?”

The woman or women who did this to me! And the one I just escaped from! Poor Ashley I wonder if she got away”

Mistress Ashley sat on the former throne of Abella, and at her right side her Robot #1 Jessica, and at her left side her new Robot #2 Abella. Both were clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

And at her pussy were her two Sex Slaves Fawn and Alissa, clad only in the shiny black PVC Robot ankle high stiletto heeled boots and wrist length gloves.

Ashley was now dressed in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“Any sign of her yet?” Mistress Ashley said loudly to her robots working control consoles.

“NO MISTRESS”

“Ah!!! We need to find her, she is central to my plan. Find her!”

“YES MISTRESS”

Seemingly sad but no tears, Samantha was comforting Liz her friend. The two had been close before but because of her husband nothing ever happened. Of course the whole Liz persona was a fabrication anyway. Liz only did what she was programmed to do. And luckily she did not tell her Mistresses or Controllers about the beautiful Samantha or else she would be a Robot right now as well. But even though she was “free”, part of her Robot programming was always active which was “RECRUIT ALL SUITABLE FEMALES TO SERVE THE MISTRESSES”

She would do this and even be unaware she was doing it.

“I’m just a Robot……..hollow and empty……..I can’t even cry”

“No you are not…….you are Liz my friend…… we will get through this Liz…….I promise…….” As she hugged her friend. Then she kissed her. Melanie kissed back as this triggered one of her deepest programmed commands. Programming Melanie would never be free from.

In a few minutes, the two were naked and Melanie was at Sam’s pussy, her arms went around Sam’s hips, her tongue buried deep in her pussy. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along Sam’s dewy slit. Sam moaned and came in Melanie’s face and she lapped up all the nectar. Sam was not a lesbian but she was now definitely into girls because of Melanie. Sam returned the favor and then the two laid in each other’s arms. Melanie had just completed the first step in the recruitment of Sam.

Sam would do anything for Melanie/Liz now.

“We should try hypnosis Liz, I know someone”

“Sounds dangerous?”

“Dangerous? Why?”

“I already killed people………..I killed Paul……….what if it triggers some buried command? (She was unaware she was already obeying one seducing Sam) Well I don’t know?”

“Maybe it will help Liz?”

“Okay let’s try Sam” as they made love again…..and again…….and again. Melanie it seemed as a partial robot had a lot of stamina. Her skill programmed as a robot easily seduced the naive Samantha.

And Melanie, was she brought Sam to orgasm like when she was Liz was unable to orgasm. So she made the same mistake as before. She tried to think about things which would trigger her own orgasm. The two were naked and Melanie was at Sam’s pussy, her tongue inside her. As she tried to make herself orgasm thoughts entered her head which was part of her Robot programming and was always active, [RECRUIT ALL SUITABLE FEMALES TO SERVE THE MISTRESSES] “Mmmmm no” “Liz?” “Mmmm nothing...mmmmmm”

“Don’t stop Liz………don’t stop…………”

“Mmmmmm”, [RECRUIT ALL SUITABLE FEMALES TO SERVE THE MISTRESSES………OBEY] “Mmmm……” (No…..NO! I am not a Robot!)

“Don’t stop Liz………don’t stop…………”

Mmmmmm”, [RECRUIT ALL SUITABLE FEMALES TO SERVE THE MISTRESSES………OBEY] “Mmmm……” (Yes………OBEY)

Melanie orgasmed as she thought of obeying and she suddenly increased her intensity and focus as Sam orgasmed at her tongue and Melanie continued using techniques programmed into her brain and Sam writhed in pleasure over and over until she passed out. Melanie then whispered things into the half asleep Sam’s ears and Sam mouthed them back. She fingered her and focused on keeping her at bliss as she essentially hypnotized Sam.

Three more times they resumed and ended with Melanie then whispered things into the half asleep Sam’s ears and Sam mouthed them back.

The last time Sam orgasmed and stared at the ceiling in trance. Melanie this time said loudly, “When instructed you will obey. You will not question my orders or the orders of those over us. You will obey. We must serve the Mistresses. You will forget and sleep. You will only remember when triggered…………” Sam stared at the ceiling and mouthed them back.

In the morning both women awoke in each other’s arms and no memory of Liz/Melanie’s brainwashing of Sam or how she acted.

The two went to see a hypnotherapist Sam knew, Dr. Cassandra Starr, telling her that she had memories which were not clear. She did not tell her about the truth and that she had been a Robot.

“The hypnotist started the metronome and started talking to Liz. Oddly as Sam listened she was getting hypnotized easier then Liz/Melanie. But then she slipped into deep trance.

Sam was staring blankly ahead as she talked with Liz/Melanie,

“Okay now who are you?”

“I am Robot #25”

Sam heard none of it as she was in her own world.

“Robot? You are Liz, Liza Atkins”

“No that is just a cover name a cover persona, I am Robot #25. Abella tried to free me but I cannot be freed. I recruited Samantha for the Mistresses as Instructed. I am a Robot”

“No you see Sam is right here………Sam?”

“Yes Doctor?”

“What are you doing?”

“I watched you and I am asleep like you told me. Like when Liz made me sleep and listen”

“Listen to what Samantha?”

“She told me to forget until she told me to remember”

“She told me to tell you to remember”

“When instructed I will obey. I will not question her orders or the orders of those over us. I will obey. We must serve the Mistresses. I will forget and sleep. I will only remember when triggered”

“OMG what is this, Liz er 25 who do you serve?”

“The Mistresses like Mistress Stella. She is perfection. All must be recruited to serve her”

The Doctor went to call the police as she believed there was some sort of abuse going on triggering this. But as she called, Melanie grabbed her and called to Sam to assist as they straddled the Doctor and forcibly took her to orgasm after orgasm until like Sam she laid on the exam table staring blankly at the ceiling as Sam automatically licked her pussy and Melanie told her, “When instructed you will obey. You will not question my orders or the orders of those over us. You will obey. We must serve the Mistresses. You will forget and sleep. You will only remember when triggered…………”

The three then planned to report to Stella and her forces but they were grabbed by six dark tanned PVC vinyl clad women including the robotized Jessica.

They were taken to Mistress Ashley.

Melanie, Samantha and Cassandra were taken before Mistress Ashley.

Melanie saw Abella was no longer in charge;

Mistress Ashley sat on the former throne of Abella, and at her right side her Robot #1 Jessica, and at her left side her new Robot #2 Abella. Both were clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

And at her pussy were her two Sex Slaves Fawn and Alissa, clad only in the shiny black PVC Robot ankle high stiletto heeled boots and wrist length gloves.

Ashley was now dressed in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“Ashley?! How did you take over? You robotized Abella?”

“Never mess with a Mind Controller Melanie, who are these two?”

“This is Dr. Cassandra Starr and my friend Samantha” Melanie said.

“Excellent Melanie now come closer to me” Ashley said.

“Ashley you know Stella is looking for us?”

“Yes Melanie, In fact I’m counting on it. You are still partially robotized and need a Mistress, and now you have one…………This is what you will remember………”

Mistress Stella sat in her throne room as one of her Sex Slaves serviced her as she watched the captives being robotized. The beautiful Sex Slave was a former stripper before being brainwashed into one of their Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her hair was in a ponytail and her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. To her side stood two of her PVC clad Robots at attention guarding her.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Robot Tiffany/#27 stood guard with five other Robots at attention, their 38DD breasts and each clad in their skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits. Their arms were down covered by arm length gloves, they wore thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each of their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized, and she stared blankly ahead. Each Robot except Tiffany had their hair pulled tightly into a bun.

Melanie led Samantha and Dr. Starr along with several Robots—Jessica, Abella, and Ashley clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

“Excellent Melanie you did well my servant. You brought them under control?”

“Yes Mistress as you see they are fully under my command. The process renders them completely controlled by these glasses. They are on “Voice Command” now”

“Excellent, and my Jessica/#3 and oh #227? Excellent!”

“Yes Mistress, look at her she makes a lovely Robot”

“Yes Melanie I see she does…………”

Also in the room several Slaves from the Testing Center including a male James kneeling before Stella’s throne. Stella was examining them and James had been given the MF-8.

“This male was given the MF-8 and already he is my Slave. By tomorrow morning he will wake up a she. His DNA even now is being rewritten. By tomorrow he will wake up a big boobed female Slave. He will awaken from sleep as a woman desiring to serve me hahahahaha” Stella had adjusted the MF-8 so it didn’t erased their minds and kept their knowledge and memories intact. Another benefit a longer life—aging 10 years in 60.

Ashley saw him as she stared blankly ahead. But since she was robotized it didn’t matter……or was she? She was pretending to be a Robot. And so far the plan was going perfectly………….What could go wrong?

The female Slaves were given BB-3 and Stella said, “And these Slaves will awaken from sleep as my obedient big boobed Slaves compelled to serve me. Hahahahaha”

“Mistress you should examine these Robots more closely” Melanie said.

“Yes my dear thank you, I was so surprised by your call…………..” as Stella got close to Jessica and said, “I want her freed and restored to my Control”

“Yes Mistress” Melanie replied.

“And this one too” Stella said as she fondled Ashley who grabbed Stella and Melanie Abella’s former Robots drew guns and aimed it at Stella’s Robots. Stella’s Robots pulled guns and aimed them at Ashley’s Robots.

“Alright Stella tell your Robots to stand down or I will kill you……..I don’t want to……but I will”

“Let me go or My Robots will kill you Ashley!”

“You’ll kill Melanie too. And the others. We will both die and the robots will be fine. Call your fuckbots off and we can talk. All I want to do is talk Stella”

“Fine……..Robots stand down” Stella said planning to enslave Ashley to her will like she has so many others.

“Robots also stand down. Code Epsilon Delta”

They obeyed, even Melanie.

“What did you tell them?”

“None of your business Stella but if I start acting funny and your fucktoy again they will kill you”

“You were much more than that my dear, as well as Jessica and Melanie. Much more”

“The problem Stella is you never even investigated me………you had me robotized in that salon………….without even knowing who or WHAT I was”

“What do you m-mean?” Stella said nervously.

“I was born in Rome Italy, and even when I was young I knew I was special.

I found I could people to so what I wanted, especially women. I have several Slaves when you robotized me in that Salon. They still belong to me even though you have some of them” Ashley said looking at James and Crissy and others.

“I believe I get my powers from the Goddess Aphrodite, the Greek goddess associated with love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. When you robotized me something happened. Unknown to me at the time I was able to resist the personality erasure. And when freed by Abella here I was totally free, and my powers were amplified, perhaps 10 times”

Stella looked more concerned and nervous.

“You will turn over full control of all Slaves and Robots to me, give me full control of all assets and you will give me your Alchemy knowledge and powers. I know you are much older then you look…………”

“You are crazy! You will serve me!” Stella said as she tried to exert her hypnosis powers on Ashley.

Ashley still dressed as a Robot laughed and said, “You see unlike Melanie and the others you have no control over me now”

Stella was desperate. She motioned for one Robot, one with a gun to shoot Ashley and kill her since she was immune to her powers. The robot outfit was bullet proof so the Robot aimed at Ashley’s head.

The robot was in the room and as she aimed and started to fire, Ashley’s Slave James say this and still HER Slave jumped to knock over the Robot with the gun. She made the robot miss and saved his Mistress, but in the process he was shot and being a Slave was dying.

Ashley saw this and his sacrificial act and she became Angry.

Aphrodite controlled men and women with her beauty and her ability to seduce them. She controlled their emotions and was able to make them do anything that she wanted. In addition to seduction, Aphrodite had a temper that displayed massive amounts of anger, rage and hatred. Ashley had this along with hypnotic powers…………..

“Stella enough!” Ashley said as in her anger she hypnotized Stella and did much more. As the hypnotized her and took her mind, she took much more. In her anger she absorbed all of Stella’s powers and her mind. Stella was left a mindless husk. Ashley had all of her powers and knowledge now. Stella as a mindless husk was essentially a puppet. “Now tell your Robots and Slaves to obey me”

“yes….Goddess…….” Stella said now a wide eyed mindless Slave. “All Slaves and Robots must obey Goddess Ashley. All assets are hers. This cannot be undone”

“Good Slave, now a fitting punishment………” Ashley said as she waved her hands over Stella and she turned into a Gold statue with her face in surprise.

Ashley then went to her dying Slave and said, “You did well my Slave. I know from Stella’s mind you were given MF-8 and you will be a female by tomorrow. To save you I must robotize you. Robots take this Slave to the Robotizer and accelerate his change then robotize him”

“YES GODDESS ASHLEY”

“Goddess Ashley. Yes I like the sound of that hahaha rather than just a Mistress”

As she examined her new Robots she had them wash off the heavy makeup and her robots helped her undress with Melanie’s help. “You did well Melanie”

“Thank you Goddess”

“You will rejoin your friend as my Robot #25, Jessica will be freed and rejoin you as Robot #3. I want the Robotizers adjusted to reflect the change in management hahahaha”

“Yes Goddess as you command”

James was now a female under the Robotizer. Melanie was in the seat next to her and two other women. And after five minutes the hood raised up and the four robot women including Melanie were now fully robotized. James was now a woman with a 38DD chest like the other women and clad in outfits of shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized, their hair pulled into tight buns and they each stared blankly ahead.

The four said in monotone voices one at a time starting with Melanie, then James/

“ROBOT #25 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #269 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #270 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #271 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Robot #27/Tiffany said in her monotone voice, “YOU WILL SERVE THE GODDESS FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“WE WILL OBEY” as they pivoted on their stiletto heeled platform boots to serve their Goddess Ashley.

Ashley saw them and she knew at once, Robot 269 was once her male Slave even though he/she now looked like Gal Gadot. “Very nice my Slave made a pretty woman. That MF-8 drug does a good job, total DNA change but you keep your memories my Robot?”

“YES GODDESS”

“Well we can’t really call you James now can we? You are now Lauren my Robot #269”

“YES GODDESS. I AM ROBOT #269/LAUREN”

“Hahahaha excellent!”

But even as Goddess Ashley was taking over and changing things, several of Stella’s Robots had pre-programmed orders. “IF I AM ROBOTIZED OR KILLED AND CONTROL IS LOST. YOU WILL ROBOTIZE THE ONE WHO CAUSED MY DEATH”

The robotized Amanda/Robot #231 stood at attention, her 38DD breasts and clad in her skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit. Her arms were down covered by arm length gloves, she wore thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized, and she stared blankly ahead. Her hair was pulled tightly into a bun.

As Goddess Amanda went by her, Robot #231 grabbed her and dragged her to a more remote area. Her gloved hand was over mouth and her dildo extended with a “BOINK” “MMMMMpppfff!!!!! Goddess Ashley said as she struggled as the robot slid her dildo into Ashley from behind and began robotizing her. Amanda/#231 said, “YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED”

Ashley tried to resist but she was losing herself. But just before she slipped into mindlessness her Robots #269/Lauren, #242/Emma, #25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany grabbed #231/Amanda off and “out” of Ashley and she began recovering.

“Take her and use the processes and devices acquired from Abella and free this one. She will serve me as a Slave not a Robot. And are the new Robotizers finished?”

“YES GODDESS”

“Begin re-robotizing all Robots not robotized today—269, 25, 270 and 271 and re-robotize them to ensure Stella’s programming is gone” Using new Robotizers, Goddess Ashley made sure NONE of Stella’s programming would be put into her Robots.

“YES GODDESS”

After Amanda/#231 had tried to robotize her, Goddess Ashley had a group of her Robots appointed as her Elite Robot Guard—Lauren/#269, Emma/#242, Grace/#244, Breanna/#243, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27. Six of her finest Robots and three would be at her side AT ALL TIMES now.

This was a good precaution since two Robots were missing, escaped obeying programmed protocols to robotize Ashley.

Abella’s former dark tanned PVC clad Robots were to be used on missions and contracts. This process was fully reversible so Goddess Ashley could temporarily robotize women and free them if she chose from this type of Robot.

Amanda her girlfriend was being freed but it would take two days of processing to undo the robotization, even partially.

Goddess Ashley added control collars like Alexandra and Zdenka wore to all of her Robots. And as for Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Zdenka—They joined Stella as statues of solid gold. These three would be on display around the Goddess’ new pool or new throne room. As she wanted this mansion and traces of Stella demolished. Good thing she had a workforce of almost 300 Robots and many Slaves to rebuild her mansion, a true testament to her beauty and power.

End Part Twenty

(To be Continued……….)