The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

THE QUEEN OF LIES

PART XXIII

A black Learjet 85 took off to return to the mansion and Ashley. The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 were former military fighter pilots, their skills flying F-18s now benefited their Mistress, Robotized their skills and reflexes were enhanced.

Inside were eight Robots, all dressed in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized and their breasts 38DD.

Leading them was Robot #3/Jessica. ??????????????

Also there Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27. Robot #3 called ahead, “PROBLEM ELIMINATED. RETURNING TO MANSION. ETA SEVEN HOURS GODDESS”

The Learjet landed and the Robots were taken directly to Ashley.

Goddess Ashley added control collars like Alexandra and Zdenka wore to all of her Robots. And as for Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Zdenka—They joined Stella as statues of solid gold. These three would be on display around the Goddess’ new pool or new throne room. As she wanted this mansion and traces of Stella demolished. Good thing she had a workforce of almost 300 Robots and many Slaves to rebuild her mansion, a true testament to her beauty and power.

However, Stella was no fool. Protocol Zero was in effect AND Jessica had been free?

Ashley in her vanity and arrogance took Stella inside her mind. Ashley believed she was unstoppable and infallible and this was due to Stella’s influence on her weak mind. And Ashley was lying and lying and lying—lying to everyone she was even lying to herself. Pretending she was something she was not. However you can only lie to yourself for so long…………….

At this moment, Jessica/#3, Melanie/#25, Tiffany/#27 and Lauren/#269 were there by Ashley and as she had ordered at least two of them carried heavy machine guns, they were the heaviest armed from their return from France.

As they came close, Jessica/#3 said, “NOW”. Ashley was puzzled as Jessica pulled her 9MM gun and shot Ashley in the head.

Ashley’s brains and blood splattered on the wall. Jessica/#3 said, “PROTOCOL ZERO OVERRIDE DELTA ONE”

As Ashley crumpled to the floor Jessica fired five more times into her. Ensuring she was dead. The other Robots, aimed her .45 Cal machine gun at the approaching Robots and fired into Emma/#242, Grace/#244, Breanna/#243, and four other new Robots including one named Lulu. The machine guns fired and “killed” the Robots. They would recover but not this time. Two women Ashley planned to turn into Mistresses with her Elizabeth and Emily were shot as well and killed. Amanda was killed as well. Only Robots Demi Lovato and Hailee Steinfeld were kept and reprogrammed. They would serve Mistress Jessica.

Since Ashley’s favorite movie was the Godfather, it was only fitting she should have a “Godfather” type ending.

The Robots including Jessica/#3 aimed her gloved hands at the dead Ashley and blinked as part of her thought ‘What a waste there was so much potential’ as she “vacuumed up” the dead “Goddess” and she became raw materials which would be used for something useful like a dildo or an outfit item.

All of them were collected as raw materials and this was to ensure all traces of Ashley would be gone forever.

Jessica/#3 ordered, “ALL ROBOTS AND SLAVES EXECUTE PROTOCOL ZERO. THIS UNIT IS NOW ROBOT LEADER. DESTROY ALL ITEMS CREATED BY ASHLEY AND HER FORCES. RESTORE ALL PREVIOUS DEVICES AND PROGRAMS. STRIKE HER NAME FROM ANY RECORDS. IN MEMORY OF MISTRESS STELLA ALL TRACES OF ASHLEY MUST BE ELIMINATED. ALL ROBOTS WILL WEAR HEAR DOWN OR IN PONY TAILS—NO MORE BUNS. IT SHALL BE LIKE SHE NEVER EXISTED”

“YES #3”

“WE WILL MOVE ON NOW AND CREATE THE WORLD OUR MISTRESS WANTED WITH ME AS LEADER. I WILL SELECT TWO OTHERS TO ASSIST ME TO REPLACE MISTRESS ZDENKA AND MISTRESS ALEXANDRA. DISPLAY THE THREE GOLD STATUES IN MY THRONE ROOM”

The Robots then reported to—Mistress Jessica, “MISTRESS JESSICA THE DECEPTION WORKED. THEY ARE ALL KILLED”

“Well done Robot #3” Robot #3 was Jessica—a converted man into a copy of Jessica. The others were converted copies as well. Jessica cared about her Slaves unlike Ashley.

“You Robots begin reconnecting everything to me here. I will remain in France, I like it. It’s safer as well. I will be back and forth, but I want all traces of that whore gone”

“YES MISTRESS”

Jessica leaned over kissed her lover Mel. The two sat smoking their odorless drug cigarettes. Jessica had programmed Mel to smoke them as well and the drug saturated in their bodies made them immune but women breathing in the smoke would be enslaved or at least become aroused and suggestible.

“It’s done. She is dead. I feel good at this but sad………..Stella and the others killed by her………….she was evil. Time to move on” Jessica smiled as a song from her former life, her childhood popped into her head;

Ding-dong the witch is dead

Which old witch, the wicked witch

Ding-dong the wicked witch is dead

Wake up you sleepyhead

Rub your eyes, get out of bed

Wake up the wicked witch is dead

She’s gone where the goblins go

Below, below, below

Yo-ho, let’s open up and sing and ring the bells out

Ding Dong’s the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low

Let them know the Wicked Witch is dead

Jessica kissed Mel and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. They fucked for hours……………..

Jessica with Mel addressed all of her Slaves and Robots, “Attention my loyal Slaves and Robots. We were distracted but now we are back on track. Increase Robot and Slave procurement to maximum safe level. I have Agents in all governments now. They will not trouble us”

A squad of Robots were on a procurement mission. Jessica let Mel go with them to observe. She sat in her black Audi clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. She watched her Robots work and was very pleased. With her two Robots say in her back seat to protect her—Robot #25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany. Mel said, “You Robots are very efficient, those woman don’t have a chance hahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

Of course this was her a short time ago.

“I’m glad I came to watch………Jessica was right this is invigorating. To see our Robots seize women for us hahahahahaha yes very hot…….she called on the car phone, “Jessica my love you were right this is fucking amazing!”

“Yes I told you my love……….it’s good to be the Mistresses hahahaha”

“Yes Jessica my love………….”

Now a devoted Love Slave and Slave Assistant to Jessica, Mel had been a straight woman with a boyfriend. The boyfriend was killed and she now wore him as her gloves as he had been reduced to “raw materials”. She remembered him faintly but nothing mattered to her except Jessica.

“Robots do you remember your former lives?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“From what point?”

“FROM THE TIME OF SELECTION AND ROBOTIZATION MISTRESS. BEFORE THAT IS MOSTLY ERASED”

“Ah yes……….except for basic memories and all knowledge?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“WE ALSO REMEMBER OUR FAKE LIVES UNDER PROJECT CAMELEON”

“Project Chameleon? Oh when your Mistresses were charged?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“And now you serve Mistress Jessica”

“YES MISTRESS. AND YOU MISTRESS MEL. WE OBEY ALL OF YOUR ORDERS”

“Yes……..I am pleased to share this with my Jessica……….she changed my life for the good………..and forever……….my life was fluff and useless and now I rule over perfect Robot Women and Slaves with the perfect woman, my Jessica. And soon hundreds………thousands will become new Robots like you too and Slaves like Vienne and Emma and Karen our best Sleeper Agent Slaves. You two Robots will pleasure me while we watch your robot sisters create new Robots with their dildos”

“YES MISTRESS”

In the car Mel continued watching the Robots and smoking her odorless drug cigarettes as Robot #25/Melanie went to work at her pussy in the front while Robot #27/Tiffany went at her from behind. Mel was wilder then even Jessica now…….

They returned with six beautiful new Robots and Mel met with Jessica and they french kissed. “Did you have fun my love?”

“Yes! I fucking love it! Seeing women turned from resisting women into beautiful, robotized servants. I love it! I want more! And these two (pointing to Melanie and Tiffany) are magnificent Robots. We need more like them my love”

“Yes they are special my finest Robots—OUR finest Robots. Let’s watch the completion of their conversion and then go have sex”

“Yes”

* * *

Meanwhile,

Karen and Emma were in bed together pussy to face pussy to face as they worked on each other Emma was playing her lover like a musical instrument as instructed/programmed and she was bringing Karen deeper into her training. Deeper under Jessica’s control. Even as they pleasured each other, their thoughts were only of serving Mistress Jessica. Nothing else mattered. They would both do ANYTHING commanded even kill for her. As they finished they fell asleep with slight smiles, their minds reveling in the glory of serving Mistress Jessica.

Their talents would be needed soon…………………..

Em woke up and again was busy at Karen’s pussy licking and sucking her clit. Em varied the speed of the circles and the pressure and how she was licking. Em could feel Karen rocking and shuddering, she was licking her pussy, focused on her clitoris playing Karen like an instrument. Karen came in her face and Em had a flash of memory…………..

He came in her mouth and on her face. The sticky dew was a gift from her lover. She cleaned herself up in the shower and he was there too. The two French kissed and he said, “Oh Monica you are amazing……..the best”

“Thank you John so are you………….tell me did you ever date a woman named Jessica?”

“Jessica? That whore? Yes she was into some weird stuff……..How do you?”

KRAAK! As Em grabbed his head and with a quick jerk to the left snapped his neck then let him go. He slid onto the floor with a thud. She coldly then dried off and collected her things. She took her phone and took a picture of John dead on the floor, a broken neck. She then dialed a number buried in her mind, and the voice she heard said, “Report”

“This is Slave Emma it is done Mistress. He is dead. He slipped in the shower”

“Excellent and I see the photo, return to me at once. Leave no evidence”

“Yes Mistress”

Em left and met Karen outside and they drove off. Any evidence washed down the shower drain.

“John” had insulted Jessica and owed her a lot of money. Emma took care of him for her.

Sent to investigate the reports of Robots, they now served the creator of the Robots. They served alongside the Robots.

Em kissed Karen and the two resumed fucking. Em mounted a big black strap on dildo on her and she fucked Karen hard with it. Em was rhythmic and robotic as she drove her lover into orgasm after orgasm. Em then removed the dildo as they traded and Karen fucked Em with it. Em orgasmed wildly as she came hard…………..Em and Karen fell asleep in each other’s arms as Em dreamed…………but was it a dream or a memory?

Em and Karen were standing at attention with eight Robots, all dressed in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized and their breasts 38DD. Em and Karen were not robots but they stood with them before two brunette women. “You belong to me now…….to us………….” The brunette said as she stood before them smoking odd cigarettes with no odor…….”you will serve me—serve us well. Although not robotized you will serve as our Sleeper Agents and carry out my will………….you will do anything directed to do and obey me without question of hesitation. You will obey me and the orders of my Robots over you. They will assist you, you will assist them. Serve me well and I will reward you……………………

Em awoke and had Karen inside her she kissed her and fell asleep again and dreamed on her Mistress……………

End Part Twenty-Three

(To be Continued……….)

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots, tf)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Copyright: Copyright © 2018 Roboman127 (atchman007@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the express permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is published with encouragement from Valasania the Pale, Pan and others and inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

The Bank

MISTRESS MEL

PART XXII

In France, Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Vienne was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Vienne tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Vienne’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Vienne took in her nectar.

Jessica was free and had most of her memory including what happened with Abella, but she now thought like Stella having been processed under Protocol Zero.

Standing at attention in front of her Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 and all around manning consoles and working on items were her other Robots, all programmed and re-robotized to obey only Mistress Jessica.

Her new Robot Gal Gadot stood with Lauren, it looked like there were Robot twins. She was designated Robot #F269.

All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Jessica controlled over 300 Robots in France, 500 in England and another 500 in other countries.

Ashley controlled over 500 Robots in the U.S.

Operations were proceeding to procure Model Mel Dedigama.

But in France on “vacation”, two women arrived at a hotel on vacation, a working vacation. The two kissed as they were lovers. They were happy they were in France getting away from their government jobs and exploring if they wanted to be together.

One of the women Emma had been in a bad relationship to a narcissistic asshole and then her coworker and friend Karen stepped up and comforted her and the two were now lovers.

Emma and Karen were sent from their government Think tank jobs to investigate reports of Robot women in France. Others in their group were investigating the reports of the same in the US and the UK.

Emma and Karen had been undergoing training as full agents of the government and Emma and Karen were now skilled in spying techniques, hand to hand combat and weapon us.

Emma considered herself “Diana Prince” as she thought of Wonder Woman and Agent Diana Prince her idol.

Once in the hotel Emma called in her report to her boss Lisa, and to prevent accidental discovery as agents, Emma just called in, “Arrived in France, all is well. Talk to you soon Mom”

They had been seen however, two Robots on patrol reported to Vienne, “TWO AMERICAN FEMALES ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL NEAR TARGETS LOCATION”

The two Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

“OBSERVE THEM FOR NOW. PROCEED WITH TARGET OBSERVATION. WE WILL MOVE ON HER AT DUSK”

“WE WILL OBEY” the robots responded staring blankly ahead watching the streets and the hotel and adjacent apartment building.

Emma or Em as she liked to be called was busy at Karen’s pussy licking and sucking her clit. Em was new to lesbian sex but Em was VERY good at it. She varied the speed of the circles and the pressure and how she was licking. Em could feel Karen rocking and shuddering, she was licking her pussy, focused on her clitoris playing Karen like an instrument. Karen was moaning and saying, “Oh Em don’t stop…….please!” as she was pushing Em’s face harder into her pussy.

She came in Em’s face and she lapped it up and then Karen returned the favor. The two then fell asleep naked, in each other’s arms.

Em began dreaming……………..

Em found herself kneeling before Wonder Woman with two other women. Wonder Woman was not the “normal” Wonder Woman, but the one changed and turned into a Star Sapphire following her temporary induction to the Star Sapphire Corps during the Blackest Night. But in her dream, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman was secretly reprogrammed by her ring and made a loyal Slave/Servant to her queen, Carol Ferris. Carol Ferris was possessed by the Star Sapphire and the crystal took complete control over her and turned her into the supervillain Star Sapphire.

Now that the universe was less chaotic and more vulnerable, the Star Sapphires under Queen Carol’s orders were are “recruiting” new members—against their wills of course. No woman could resist the power of the Star Sapphire and their rings. Star Sapphires use violet power rings, fueled by the emotion of love. They allow the wearer to fly, generate a protective aura, and create violet light constructs.

The violet rings have several unique abilities. They can create crystals which can be used to imprison women in stasis within violet crystals who are then infected with violet energy. After spending enough time inside, the woman will emerge as a Star Sapphire.

Wonder Woman as a loyal Star Sapphire now was converting the other female members of the GLC, the JLA and others.

Emma had been in a crystal and transformed and now found herself kneeling by Wonder Woman a new loyal and obedient Star Sapphire, obedient to her, a glowing violet power ring on her right hand, clad in a violet outfit of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and open front thong bottom leotard.

Emma heard Wonder Woman reporting to Queen Carol, “My Queen I have three new converts to our cause. No one suspects I am converting members as well as other humans into new Star Sapphires obedient to us my Queen. They will be covert and sleeper agents until called upon”

“Yes Diana you please me, you have done well as one of us. Keep me informed. You may take several of them as Servants for your use”

“Thank you my Queen I have three here that will do nicely”

“Your next targets are two of your fellow agents at the IADC, along with your sister Drusilla,” Carol smiled, “They will be your Handmaidens and personal lieutenants.”

Emma felt Wonder Woman touch her face and said, “First you will show me your devotion my pretty one……..” and as Emma moved toward her pussy………….

The dream changed……………………it was a few hours earlier;

Emma was walking when she saw her hero Wonder Woman but her costume was slightly different then she remembered. Before her was a woman kneeling before her clearly in a daze.

“Hey! Hey! Wonder Woman! Can I talk to you! Maybe get your autograph! I am your biggest fan……….oh” As Emma saw the look on her face, a sinister controlled look. A look like she was elsewhere mentally. Emma saw the woman was looking at Wonder Woman dreamily and her eyes glowed pink or violet. Emma payed more attention to the violet outfit, the violet ring. ‘Oh shit’ Emma thought as she turned to run. She had seen Wonder Woman at the IADC where Emma worked and Wonder Woman did NOT dress this way????

Emma turned to run when Wonder Woman aimed her violet ring at her and Emma was engulfed in a violet field. “W-what?! No! Please!” Emma freezes in place and gasps. Her body is suddenly filled with pulsing desire... a strange alien passion.... a violet light. She pauses in place, eyes wide, jaw/mouth open. And to Em under the influence of the ray, Wonder Woman was even more beautiful, perfect…………”

Emma sighs softly as Wonder Woman steps forward. “Welcome Em…. you will make a fine servant for our queen.”

“No... Wonder Woman.... you’ve been brainwashed by the Star Sapphires!”

“No Em. You misunderstand. I have been a Star Sapphire since Blackest Night. My Wonder Woman persona has been a façade while my queen—OUR queen—has cemented my new identity. Our conversion is permanent. You cannot ‘stop’ being a Star Sapphire. And as my queen has shown me, it has led me to the true destiny for our gender. You will be a part of it.”

Em could only gasp as Wonder Woman activated her ring and carried both her and the other woman off to parts unknown.......

Moments Later the three materialized on a Space station orbiting the planet Venus. There a violet 12 point star crystalline-like space station was in orbit. Powering the station—human men in Stasis... mindless... serving as living batteries. Nude.... mindless.... their rock-hard cocks fitted with crystalline rings and pulling energy form the constant, mindless orgasms each of them was trapped in. Mindless pleasure generators, forever in the thrall of their mistress.

One the space station, Wonder Girl, Drusilla was in stasis waiting for them. A puzzled look on her face. She came to life with a wave of Diana’s ringed hand.

Then Diana disappeared for a moment as she reported the Queen Carol Ferris.

Emma said, “Wonder Girl Drusilla! She captured you too?”

“Yes,” Drusilla nods. (Debra Winger not Donna Troy) “She’s fully under the Star Sapphires’ control... and I fear that we’re going to join them!”

Em shivers as Wonder Woman appears. “Rejoice my sisters, for soon you will be converted!”

The three “new recruits” were now held in place, glowing purple energy boots holding them helpless to the floor………………………………

Emma awoke, her pussy sopping wet. She smiled as she remembered the dream. She thought how good it felt to obey………………

The next day they learned of a kidnapping right by their hotel and they went to investigate. Women in shiny outfits were seen in the area and as Emma and Karen investigated, Emma found a glob of goo, like Vaseline. She collected the sample and sent it to a lab in France they were to work with. Emma had put her hand right in it, and then touched her self later when she had to pee. She felt weird? The goo was a lube or something she thought. But it was much more……..

Emma felt dizzy, and she wanted to take a nap, “Karen I need to take a nap, I think I have jet lag or something”

“Okay Em”

Emma laid down and as she dozed off she thought of the goo and what it could be…………

The goo was actually lube used on the Robots’ dildos and contained lube but also a drug called lauxe juice which induced arousal and helped the Robot enslave women to them. The lauxe juice was working on Emma…………….

Emma found herself with Karen and two other women, all enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Emma heard, “ROBOTS SECURE CAPTIVES FOR ROBOTIZATION”

“WE WILL OBEY” Emma heard herself and others say as they began walking. She realized she was a Robot. The idea aroused her. She wanted to be a Robot. That was her fantasy—one of them. The four Robot women walked into her office, where Lisa and others were there.

“No! Emma! Karen! You betrayed us! You betrayed us all!”

As in the dream they suddenly had big dildo devices and slid them into her boss and friends………………

A short time later, Lisa and three others walked out clad in the same outfits as new Robots………Yes they were robots…….. Emma smiled in her sleep, the lauxe juice affecting her mind, her arousal……………

The dream changed. She thought of her idol……..and how much she wanted to be her………especially in her favorite story……….

Even as Emma and Karen had sex again, outside their hotel in a black sedan again the two Robots on patrol reported to Vienne, “THE TWO AMERICAN FEMALES WERE INVESTIGATING THE CAPTURE OF THE MODEL CONTROLLER”

“THEY ARE NOT TOURISTS. OUR SOURCES INDICATE THEIR ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED BY OUR UK FORCES. THEY TOLD ALL THEY KNEW. OBSERVE THOSE TWO AND SECURE THEM WHEN POSSIBLE WITH THE LEAST ATTENTION”

“UNDERSTOOD CONTROLLER”

“WE WILL WAIT AND OBSERVE THEM. THEY ARE BOTH SUITABLE TO JOIN US. WE WILL PLACE DEVICES IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM WHEN THEY ARE OUT” “YES”

The two Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Emma and Karen went out so the two Robots went in the back elevator and placed hidden cameras and microphones and devices in the room phone. One of the robots placed a glob of the lauxe juice lube with a dildo for them to share. She also replaced Emma’s carmex with a glob of it.

The robots were in and out in five minutes.

Alone in the hotel for a time, Emma was in the bathroom primping for Karen. She used the Carmex and as she touched it to her lips, did her eyes went wide open and her mouth dropped open as she felt incredible orgasms as her vision flashed with wild colors and she gasped and was overwhelmed by pleasure. She stood and squirted in orgasm as her eyes rolled back then her face went slack as she dropped back to the chair staring at the mirror. The robots saw her and as she was alone in the bathroom one of them spoke into a hidden camera mic “SLAVE YOU CAN HEAR ME?”

“yesssss I hear you”

“PICK UP THE CARMEX AND AGAIN PUT SOME ON YOUR LIPS AND ALSO ON YOUR CLIRORIS AND VAGINA. OBEY SLAVE”

“yessss I will obey” Emma then glopped out more of the lauxe lube and put it on her lips and then on her clit and around her vagina as instructed.

“ALSO EAT SOME OF IT. OBEY SLAVE”

“yesss I will obey” Emma then obeyed. But as she ate the lauxe lube everything went black.

She awoke in bed her pussy feeling like she had sex for hours (she had). Karen was still out. She was at the lab getting the results of the test on the goop.

Emma was puzzled? Two hours had passed. Then she heard the voice, “SLAVE. OBEY”

She stiffened up and said, “Yes I obey”

“YOU ARE NOW OUR SLAVE. WE HAVE PROCESSED YOU NOW YOU SERVE US AND OUR MISTRESS”

“Yes. I serve you”

“YOU WILL SEDUCE YOUR ASSOCIATE AND USE THE LAUXE LUBE ON HER. YOU ARE TO BECOME NEW AGENTS FOR THE MISTRESS”

“Yes I will seduce her”

“FIRST REPORT TO THE FIRST FLOOR SLAVE”

“Yes Master”

Emma obeyed and climbed into the black sedan with the two Robots. This seemed perfectly normal for Emma now.

“YOUR ASSOCIATE WILL NOT RETURN FOR A FEW HOURS. WE HAVE ARRANGED THIS. USE THE DILDO ON THE SEAT AND PUT ON THE VISOR AND HEADPHONES AND RESUME YOUR TRAINING”

“Yes Masters”

Within a few moments Emma was moaning and arching her back as she was further brainwashed into a Slave Agent like Vienne for the new Mistress Jessica.

Jessica stood wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Vienne was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Vienne tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Vienne’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Vienne took in her nectar.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette as she watched her new lover and Assistant being created from the kidnapped Mel Dedigama.

Standing at attention in behind Jessica were her Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 and Gal/#F269. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Mel Dedigama laid naked in a processing machine, dildos were in all three openings, her eyes wide open staring into a screen in front of her, with spirals and lovely colors and patterns. Earbuds in her ears told her the new truth. A small helmet against portions of her brain electromagnetically altered her brainwaves. She would think like Mistress Jessica and be an extension of herself. Wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, all “normal” to her mind now. At first Mel resisted this but now she enjoyed it as Mel Dedigama was gone. Now there was only

Mistress Mel servant to Mistress Jessica. As the machine released her, Mistress Jessica wasted no time and took her new puppet to her chambers and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. Cementing Mel’s new life. They fucked for hours……………..

Jessica leaned over and began kissing her new lover Mel. Mel was the perfect lover. Attentive. Loving. Obedient. She’d been programmed that way.

After sex the two sat smoking their odorless drug cigarettes. Jessica had programmed Mel to smoke them as well and the drug saturated in their bodies made them immune but women breathing in the smoke would be enslaved or at least become aroused and suggestible.

They were the perfect match. Jessica had made sure of that. They thought alike now, dressed alike now, they were alike now. Perfect lovers and rules over all Robots soon. They planned to kill Ashley, there was no other way to remove her. And Jessica looked at Robot Lauren/#269 and had the perfect idea……………

* * *

By the time Karen returned, Emma was awake lying in bed, her thoughts only of serving Mistress Jessica. Nothing else mattered. She would do ANYTHING commanded even kill for her. Emma had a strange vacant look, a partial smile, her mind reveling in the glory of serving Mistress Jessica.

Karen went to bed and Emma waited as instructed……………..

End Part Twenty-two

(To be Continued……….)