The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

BRUSSELS

PART XXVIII

The black Learjet 85 landed on the mansion’s airstrip, on arrival from France. Robots Nadine/#440, Paula/#471, Kim/#569, Kylie/#570 boarded the Learjet clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits.

The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 were former military fighter pilots, their skills flying F-18s now benefited their Mistresses, Robotized their skills and reflexes were enhanced.

Robot Squad #69 was left in charge of Robot Amber/#492. Her squad now had Annie/#350, Amber/#492, Christine/#493, Aleena/#494, Sonja/#351, Petra/#352, Michelle/#470, Lindsey/#480, Natasha/#495, Svetlana/#496, Olga/#497 and Tess/#441. Plus the new Robots being added—the six caterers, and the Kardashian assistants and the Kardashians.

Squad #69 needed four vans to transport all the robots.

In Eight hours the jet arrived in France. And as the Lear Jet landed at the airstrip at the Mistress’ French Mansion, the Robots saw the Mistress’ newest acquisitions—Supersonic Transport jets—based on Russian design they could cross the Atlantic in less than 3 hours instead of 8. She had the runways lengthened and robotized a few Russian and French scientists and engineers. They created her planes for her by modifying existing planes like TU-144 and combining them with SST and Concorde technology. The Mistress also acquired several military jets for defense. Like the Lear Jets they were painted black.

As the Lear Jet landed Robot Brooke/#250 greeted them.

“WELCOME TO FRANCE ROBOT #440. YOUR EXPLOITS HAVE REACHED US HERE. I AM HONORED TO SERVE WITH YOU. I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO YOUR SQUAD” Brooke/#250 said.

“YES. YOU WILL SERVE WELL ROBOT #250. YOU ARE LOVELY” Nadine/#440 said. Nadine touched her and Brooke felt a transfer of power as she felt compelled to obey Nadine now.

Brooke/#250 led them to the Mistress and bowed fully saying “THEY ARE HERE MISTRESS JESSICA.

Jessica was on her throne with Mistress Mel and the two were kissing. At their pussies were two Sex Slaves lapping their pussies.

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

In the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Kneeling in front of them were Slaves Emma. Karen, Lisa and Melinda. The four Slaves knelt on the floor clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left Jessica’s or Mel’s face.

Mel said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette then blowing out her odorless smoke as she and Jessica kissed and smoked and enjoyed their Sex Slaves.

“Ah Nadine! Excellent welcome to France my perfect Robot. And you brought Paula your #1 and Kim and Kylie, excellent! Sex Slaves you may go………Nadine and Paula take their place”

“YES MISTRESS”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ah you see Mel, perfect Robots. They never missed a lick. That’s why you are assigned to her Brooke to hone your skills” Jessica said.

“YES MISTRESS. I WILL LEARN FROM HER” Brooke/#250 said.

“Yes……….oh my………….yes you see her skill………..a perfect SexBot as well….” Jessica said as she came in her face and Nadine lapped it up eagerly.

It was an honor to service the Mistress. Paula was honored as well lapping at Mistress Mel’s pussy she brought her to orgasm as well and she came and Paula lapped it up.

Slaves Emma. Karen, Lisa and Melinda watched the robots and longed to pleasure them like this. The four Slaves knelt on the floor clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed as cum drizzled from their bare pussies. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left Jessica’s or Mel’s face.

Jessica saw them and said, “What is it my Emma?”

“I desire to pleasure you Mistress. I love you Mistress. We love you Mistress”

“Yes of course you go my loyal Agent Slaves…………and so you shall after this. I have another mission for you in Brussels, we are setting up a base there and there are key women I want………….” Jessica told her. Later Emma and the other Slaves laid with their Mistresses and had sex with them for two hours before they headed in advanced to Brussels.

Emma, Karen, Lisa and Melinda arrived in Brussels posing as lovers on vacation.

As they arrived in the city their examined Brussels, including the City of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium. The Brussels-Capital Region is located in the central portion of the country and is a part of both the French Community of Belgium and the Flemish Community, but is separate from the Flemish Region.

As Slave Agents the four are fluent in French, English, Dutch, German, Russian and Spanish.

Brussels is the most densely populated and the richest region in Belgium as small area has a population of 1.2 million. The metropolitan area of Brussels counts over 2.1 million people, which makes it the largest city in Belgium. It is also part of a large conurbation extending towards Ghent, Antwerp, Leuven and Walloon Brabant, home to over 5 million people.

Emma reported, “Mistress we are in Brussels. There is much here and many suitable females to robotize”

“Excellent Emma proceed with your mission. We will arrive in two days” Jessica said.

“Yes Mistress! As you command!” Emma said.

The four drove around and took photos, and saw women they would want to robotize.

Brussels is also the capital of the European Union, and the Mistress knew this.

The headquarters of NATO are located in Brussels. It is also the economic capital of Belgium and one of the top financial centers of Western Europe.

It is also the “Crossroads of Europe” and the Brussels Metro is the only rapid transit system in Belgium. In addition, both its airport and railway stations are the largest and busiest in the country.

Main attractions include its historic Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Atomium, and cultural institutions such as La Monnaie and the Museums of Art and History.

The Slaves stayed in Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, Emma with Karen, Lisa with Melinda. The four “set up shop” as they had targets they were to acquire. They were on the top floor and set up an area to convert women into Slaves for their Mistress. They had a Robotizer chair delivered and set it up. As the technology improved the associated computers and equipment became smaller. Also two Robots arrived to assist them and to protect them—Robots two French women -Alexia Bourque and Constance Dumont robotized in France earlier, now Robots Alexia/#F486 and Constance/#F501. They were clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Both had silverized lips and eyelids and had enormous 38DD chests. Soon seven other Robots were added;

Bérénice Vidal aka Robot Berenice/#F522

Emmanuelle Duverger aka Emmanuelle/#523

Roxane Sylvestre aka Roxane/#F524

Blandine Lémery aka Blandine/#F525

Magali Maurice aka Magali/#F526

Myriam Dior aka Myriam/#F527

Véronique Sylvestre aka Veronique/#F528

Robot Brooke/#240 was at the pussy of Nadine/#440 as she instructed her on lesbian sex. As her newest recruit Nadine/#440 was breaking her in. “YES BROOKE SLOWLY AND SMOOTHLY. THE FEMALE PREFERS SOFT AND RYTHMIC. YOU MUST FOCUS ON FEMALES NOT MALES. MALES WILL SOON BE EXTINCT. THEY WILL ALL BE DEAD OR FEMINIZED. FEMALES ARE THE FUTURE. YOU HAVE POTENTIAL AS ONE OF THE FINEST ROBOTS FOR THE MISTRESS. I WAS NOTHING BEFORE THE MISTRESS. I WORKED AT A USELESS JOB WITH A USELESS LIFE. NOW I AM A POWERFUL ROBOT LEADER AND FAVORED BY THE MISTRESS. SHE IS OUR REASON TO EXIST. SHE MOLDED ME INTO WHAT I AM. HER AND MISTRESS MEL ARE PERFECTION. AND WE WILL SERVE THEM FOREVER. ONLY THE FINEST ROBOTS”

And even as Nadine/#440 trained Brooke/#240, Mistress Jessica laid in bed with Mel at her pussy lapping away watching Nadine on the monitors in her bedroom, “Mmmmmmmm yes Mel honey very nice…………..this Nadine truly makes a superior Robot. She is so efficient at converting her recruits into effective Robots for me. Look how she took Brooke and is making her better………….Hmmmmm I see her joining Melanie and Tiffany here at my side. Only they are more efficient than her. Once we finish this Brussels operation I think that is what I am going to do. She pleases me………….as do you Mel my love. We will expand into Belgium/Brussels, we will strengthen the German base, expand into Russia and surrounding countries” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mel was too busy to answer.

* * *

In Germany the birthplace of Stella the founding Mistress, a former student of hers was making her own moves.

She drove her Ferrari to her castle clad in her shiny black latex double breasted long sleeve rubber dress and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. Her blonde hair was up in a tight bun and the Countess Katarina Von Gruber had two women in her back seat. They stared blankly ahead and were clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts G-47 and G-22.

As they arrived at the castle the two in back got out and opened her door and they bowed fully to her subserviently.

“Thank you my Robots. You two serve me well”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

Only a few hours ago these two were spy girls sent by a rival and were now part of her Robot squad. They served a rival in Belgium, one Mistress Jessica would soon have to deal with. Countess Gruber walked through her castle to the Robotizing area. Two women were screaming as they were lowered into tubes. A few minutes later the two exited silent and with new 48D breasts their faces blank and staring ahead.

“Ah two new recruits”

“YES MISTRESS THEY WERE TAKEN THIS EVENING IN THECITY, AMERICAN TOURISTS. THEIR PASSPORTS WERE SUSPECT”

“Agents? Spies?”

“YES MISTRESS WE BELIEVE SO. THE DATA EXTRACTED FROM THEIR ROBOTIZED BRAINS WILL CONFIRM THIS. WE WILL KNOW SOON”

“Dress them and send them to me”

“YES MISTRESS GRUBER AS YOU COMMAND” as a Robot wearing in shiny white latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail.

She bowed as her Mistress Departed. She was a Lab Robot Designated L-01 on her left breast. There were another twenty-nine Lab Robots in the castle.

As the Countess went to her chambers two Sex Slaves were waiting with 40s style hair clad in shiny pink latex rubber outfits consisting Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left the Countess.

“Countess may we pleasure you?”

“Later my Sex Slaves, train and play with each other until later”

“Yes Mistress” they said as they immediately went pussy to face pussy to face and began licking each other. Countess Gruber smiled and went to her safe and retrieved a file titled “JESSICA JONES”

As she sat at her bedroom desk to read it the two new Robots walked in and bowed to her then stood at attention. They stared blankly ahead and were clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts G-147 and G-148.

“Excellent perfect new Robots” One of them handed her a file and she saw the report. They were spies. “Robots 147 and 148 access memory files and report. Query why were you sent?”

“WE WERE SENT BY MISTRESS JESSICA TO INVESTIGATE REPORTS OF CASTLE WITH ROBOT OPERATION HERE IN GERMANY. WE WERE AGENT SLAVES RECRUITED BY EMMA PRICE”

“I have heard that name before………….report back you found nothing. Use the number in your memory and use a normal voice”

“YES MISTRESS”

“IT IS DONE MISTRESS. WE WERE TOLD TO CONTINUE TO OBSERVE”

“Good hahahaha then no one will come looking for you, gives me more time. Secure memory files and erase last action. Resume duties as G-147 and G-148”

“YES MISTRESS WE OBEY. MAY WE PERFORM FIRST DUTY?”

“Yes of course”

As the new Robots performed “First Duty” which meant to pleasure her. She laid on the bed as both of them licked and caressed her and undressed her and soon the Countess was moaning loudly in orgasm as an obedient robotized girl lapped it up.

As the Mistress dozed after her pleasuring she remembered the first time she dealt with Jessica Jones;

Katarina was in New York serving an all-female organization called The Matriarch. She was ordered to capture a target and kill the rest of the occupants of a car. The target however was Stella Van Herrin guarded by three Robotized women including Melanie/#25, Tiffany/#27 and Jessica/#3. Katarina was forced to retreat and barely got away.

Once she became the leader of The Matriarch and moved to Germany, and bought this castle, she enslaved scientists who created her robotizing process for her. She now had hundreds of Slaves and Robots. And she learned Jessica was once a Robot but was freed and took over the organization Stella Van Herrin had.

* * *

In the morning she returned to the Robotization Area and there L-01 was robotizing two more captives. Two women captured overnight. The Two women were screaming as they were lowered into robotizing tubes. A few minutes later the two exited silent and with new 48D breasts their faces blank and staring ahead.

“I love the way they enter the tubes screaming and terrified and exit as perfect new recruits” the Mistress said.

“YES MISTRESS THANK YOU” L-01 said.

“Yes L-01 your process has been flawless. Failure Rate 0, I am very pleased. And the brainwashing for the Slaves is also Failure Rate 0, I am pleased” Mistress Katarina said.

“THANK YOU MISTRESS” L-01 replied as she bowed slightly.

Mistress Katarina watched as the last two robotized were being dressed, their massive 48D breasts, their blank faces. She squeezed them, “I’m glad they are made like this…………so sexy”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Yes I am pleased the breast enlargement is part of the process. They are bimboized, their breasts enlarge and are a reservoir of powerful enslaving milk. They are ours forever”

“YES MISTRESS FOREVER”

“We can expect an attack soon, from a rival, I want as many Robots online as possible, all types”

“YES MISTRESS. WE HAVE THIRTY-SEVEN LAB ROBOTS MANY OF WHICH WERE SCIENTISTS AND MEDICAL WOMEN. THREE HUNDRED GUARD/RECRUITMENT ROBOTS. TWENTY SPECIAL DUTY ROBOTS. TWENTY-FOUR ENGINEER ROBOTS. AND FIFTY SLAVES INCLUDING SEX SLAVES MISTRESS”

“Yes we are woefully outnumbered. Jessica has more than that just in France, not to mention she may have that many here Germany as well…………we must increase Robot production to maximum. I want captures increased and build two more chambers”

“YES MISTRESS AT ONCE”

So in Germany dozens of women were missing, all taken by Mistress/Countess Gruber and robotized. She was building her forces even as she created a public persona for herself to try to protect her from women like Jessica.

She posed for a magazine in Germany and did an interview and created the image she is just a businesswoman. Of course by the end of the interview, the reporter was kissing her hand and boots as her Slave. She then licked her pussy under her dress as Katarina ensured the story was written the way she wanted. She also now had a lovely propaganda Slave.

The Slave Reporter Ingrid was now a loyal and devoted Slave to Mistress Gruber.

* * *

Of course all of this action altered Mistress Jessica in France getting ready to move on Brussels;

Jessica was on her throne with Mistress Mel and the two were kissing. At their pussies were two Sex Slaves lapping their pussies.

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

In the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Kneeling in front of them were Slaves clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left Jessica’s face.

“This news from Germany is troubling………….our Slave Agents reported nothing was going on but there are drastic increases in activity. I think our Slaves were compromised. We must be certain. Send two Robots—send Nadine and Paula. I know they are preparing for Brussels, but a quick in and out will confirm my suspicions”

“Of course you are right Jessica” Mel said, not much more than her Slave.

Nadine/#440 and Paula/#472 were sent to Germany and with permission Brooke/#240 went with them.

They went to the area in question and observed the castle from a distance.

Nadine/#440 instructed, “WE WILL CAPTURE A PATROL”

They followed and stopped a patrol which had two Robots in a car.

A battle ensued and Brooke/#240 was struggling with one of the Robots when the Robot plopped her massive boob in Brooke’s face and squeezed and Brooke swallowed a lot of her milk. Brooke stopped fighting and just stood there as they focused on Nadine and Paula. One of the Robots was killed, and the other captured and immobilized.

“ROBOT #240 ASSIST”

“YES. I AM UNDAMAGED” Brooke/#240 said but she was NOT unaffected.

They disabled any tracking devices and took the captured Robot to France.

There Brooke/#240 was acting strangely, even confused.

Jessica saw the captured Robot—clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy was bare and exposed. Her face was blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail. On her Left breast was imprinted G-212.

“Well fuck this means those two are probably Robotized……..look at the size of those boobs, 48 at least………..why that big I mean ours are 38DD those are 48D?”

“THEY CONTAIN MILK MISTRESS” Nadine/#440 said.

Brooke/#240 knew the answer even as in her mind she now served Mistress Gruber.

* * *

At the first chance, Brooke/#240 got to an unmonitored phone and called Katarina, “MISTRESS THIS ROBOT IS NOW YOURS” Brooke/#240 said.

“Patrol 7?” Mistress Gruber said.

“YES MISTRESS WE TOOK THEM BUT NOT BEFORE ROBOT G-201 SQUIRTED HER MILK INTO MY MOUTH………IT ALTERED ME” Brooke/#240 said,

“Yes it would, even a robotized women, you now serve me pet. Where are you?” Mistress Gruber said.

“IN JESSICA’S MANSION IN FRANCE MISTRESS” Brooke/#240 said.

“Hahahaha excellent! Continue to spy on her and feed me information. DO NOT take any action to be detected” Mistress Gruber said.

“YES MISTRESS” Brooke/#240 said.

* * *

Jessica was fascinated by the captured Robot—clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy was bare and exposed. Her face was blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail. On her Left breast was imprinted G-212.

She was fascinated by the breasts and she wondered how the process was. She rubbed the crotch area and a dildo rapidly extended. She saw the design was not that different then hers but there were additional powers. She saw the breasts were lactating. She had the milk analyzed and she wanted to know the process.

She stared at Nadine/#440 and walked to her and kissed her on the lips in a passionate kiss.

“You did very well my Robot. You brought me a prize………..and confirmed my suspicions but you must be careful………you are one of my finest Robots”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS” Nadine/#440 said.

But even as Nadine served Jessica, Brooke sent more data to her new Mistress.

* * *

Meanwhile,

In Germany a group of four women were out enjoying dinner walking to their car when suddenly they were surrounded for six Robots clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers the women tried to make out, G-something.

“Who are you? What is this?”

“YOU FOUR WILL COME WITH US” as two of the four aimed guns at them. The guns looked funny, like ray guns.

“No we will not” one of the women said, “We are calling the Po……….” As the two women fired and strange green rays fired out in rings engulfing the women. They each stopped talking as their faces lost expression and they went as instructed. Cum drizzling down their legs. They got into a Mercedes black Sprinter van.

A short time later the four found themselves naked in a holding cell in the castle of Mistress/Countess Von Gruber. They were there with six other naked women. All peaking in German, “Where are we? Who are those strange women?”

They didn’t have to wait long as the last four were taken out together. “Who are you and why are you doing this?!” They saw the ray guns so this time they cooperated.

They were taken in front of four tall glass tubes as six women dressed in shiny white latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies were bare and exposed. Their faces blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. They each has L-XX on their left breasts.

“Why are you doing this? What are you going to do to us?!” the four pleaded.

“ONE OF YOU IS A SCIENTIST?” L-01 asked.

”Y-yes I am ……I am Miriam Schulhof…….I am a Biochemist……….I work at IDT Biologika in Dessau-Rosslaud, we are doing Contract Research, Development & Manufacturing in Biologics, Liquid Small Molecules” the scientist said.

“YES YOU ARE MOST SUITABLE” L-01 said.

“Suitable for what?!” the scientist said.

“TO BECOME ONE OF US. THE REST WILL BECOME GUARD ROBOTS” L-01 said as they were connected to a platform, their arms shackled to their sides. The women were terrified by now as they were hoisted up and over glowing tubs filled with radiation and gases they began screaming. The screaming women were lowered into the tubes until they were fully into them. The gas was opaque and hard to see but mechanical devices began working on them as dildos plugged their mouths and they became silent. There were strange sounds from the tubes as the women were robotized and their tiny breasts covered by cups which filled and expanded them to a uniform 48D. After only five minutes the four were hoisted out of the tubes silent and with new 48D breasts their faces blank and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 and the other Lab Robots examined them and released their shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and the four naked, big boobed women walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

They were dressed and a few minutes later, Miriam Schulhof walked out in shiny white latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail.

Miriam was gone forever, she was now Lab Robot L-31 as designated on her left breast.

She immediately went to work with the other Lab Robots as her former friends walked out clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-312, G-313 and G-314.

The three silently went to work as their Mistress watched and smiled. In just 24 hours Mistress/Countess Katarina von Gruber had added another two hundred human Robots to her forces.

End Part Twenty-Eight

(To be Continued……….)