The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

NADINE THE ENFORCER

PART XXXII

As Enforcer Robot 37X the Countess was robotized but she retained her memories and personality. “X” denoted a Modified Robotizing process. The Enforcer Robots needed this. Nadine would also retain hers just as she had when she became a Guard Robot. Again “X” signified a modified process as was Brooke G-X2.

All of The Countess’ knowledge was now accessible to the Enforcer Robots via their Robot Hive Mind.

“JESSICA JONES WILL BECOME A NEW ENFORCER ROBOT AND WE WILL GAIN ALL OF HER ASSETS AND FORCES” Enforcer 37 said.

“YES AGREED 37. ALL MUST SERVE US. WE ARE THE SUPREME ROBOT DESIGN AND SUPERIOR TO THE OTHERS. I UNDERSTAND THIS NOW” Enforcer 37X said. “ROBOT NADINE RETAINS SOME OF HER PRIOR KNOWLEDGE BUT MOST WAS ERASED IN AN UPDATE”

G-212 then activated a data transfer and her gloved index fingers in Nadine’s/G-X1’s ears began adding programming to Nadine/G-X1 as she shuddered in orgasm and her programming was updated. Her 48D breasts heaved as she orgasmed over and over as Countess Katarina Von Gruber became her life now as her programming was completed. Jessica was no longer even a memory.

But she DID retain knowledge of the forces and layout of the mansions, codes, etc.

Nadine/G-X1 was with Vera/G-328 and preparing to kiss and have sex in Re-enforcement when she received the order, “ROBOT G-X1 REPORT TO ENFORCER ROBOT CONTROL”

Nadine/GX-1 then blinked as she received the orders then said, “I WILL OBEY ENFORCER ROBOT 37”

As she went out Vera/G-328 was left alone, but then walked to another Robot to begin re-enforcement and training.

Soon a blank faced Nadine/G-X1 arrived clad in a shiny black latex rubber outfit consisting of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her beautiful face was blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her long dark hair pulled back into a pony tail. On their Left breast was the Number G-X1.

Nadine/G-X1 saw her former Mistress wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top were the numbers 37X.

She saw the same Enforcer Robot 37 in front of her, the same from their airport previously, and she was the new Mistress. Nadine/G-X1 bowed and said, “I HAVE COME AS ORDERED MISTRESS”

“YES ROBOT G-X1 YOU ARE TO BECOME ONE OF US” Enforcer Robot 37 said.

“I AM HONORED TO SERVE. SHALL I UNDRESS?” Nadine/G-X1 said.

“UNNECESSARY. LAY ON THE CONVOYOR BELT” Enforcer Robot 37 said.

“I WILL OBEY” Nadine/G-X1 said.

Power was activated and Nadine/G-X1 entered the machine. As she entered the machine she was bombarded by rays and devices gabbed at her, dildos into her mouth, visors over her eyes as her outfit vanished and her massive 48Ds were loose on her chest. She felt a dildo into her anus and vagina and for a second……Nadine was free again. She remembered all that had been done to her………

Four girlfriends are out at dinner. Nadine, Annie, Sonja and Petra are all out for a night of dinner, drinking and dancing. Nadine was the group leader and was a Bank Teller and enjoying the weekend off. As they went to the club to dance, they chose Club Lesbos so they would not be hit on by a bunch of horny men. They just wanted to have a girls’ night out and have fun. Nadine didn’t have a boyfriend, but she cared for someone very much at work and she didn’t want to mess around with any men on him. She loved Phil…………..

Later as they arrived at Club Lesbos, they saw women in shiny latex, leather and PVC outfits and the music was loud and there were women dancing and kissing.

Nadine saw her friend Em dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Em smelled like perfume and sex.

She was with her friend Karen was dressed in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Karen smelled like perfume and sex.

She saw her Em French kiss Karen and go in.

“What is it Nadine?”

“Oh I saw my friend Em, but she is here with a girl and they were kissing”

“So?”

“She has a boyfriend”

“Oh…………oops”

As they walked in Nadine and her friends were waved through by the girl at the door who looked them over and they went in.

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out. The two held hands as Em took Karen to a booth in the VIP Area of Club Lesbos.

Nadine saw Em sitting at a booth with two women, one of which was a brunette who sat smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

“Oh well I guess Em switched sides lol” Nadine said as the girls drank, danced and had a good time.

At one point she saw Em and her friend making out with the brunette. Nadine was aroused. This brunette was amazing. And whatever she was smoking had no odor. Nadine was staring at them and Jessica saw her.

“Oh my my my look my Slaves, a new recruit……….she is watching us”

“Yes Mistress Jessica. She is my friend Nadine. The others with her are Annie, Sonja and Petra”

“Are they lesbians?”

“No Mistress”

“They will be hahahaha invite them over my Slave”

“Yes Mistress”

“Hey Nadine, you and your friends join Karen and I at the Mis……at my friends VIP booth. Free Drinks?”

“Okay sure!” they all agreed but Nadine kept staring at Jessica. As they went close, she could see there were other women in the VIP booth as well;

Behind them to the side were four women - all were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Nadine was struck how beautiful they were. And she noticed two of them looked like Gadot?

“Pretty aren’t they?” Jessica said blowing her odorless cigarette smoke into Nadine’s face.

“Y-yes they are………is that, are they?”

“Gal Gadot yes one of them is hahaha, the other is a copycat. He—she wanted to look like her. Lovely aren’t they?”

“Yes………so lovely………I thought there is no smoking in here? Those have no odor?”

“No right to both statements. But I do as I please. I take what I want. Does that arouse you Nadine?”

“Yessss…..It does……..w-who are you?”

“I am Jessica, Mistress Jessica, these women, all of them work for me, even Em and Karen here. I am here rewarding Em and Karen for their work for me, and now she brings me you girls”

“yes………brings us to you”

“Yes exactly” Jessica said blowing her odorless cigarette smoke into Nadine’s face. “You are beautiful, you should show more of yourself to me my dear”

“yes……..I should more of myself……” Nadine said as she undid her top and her breasts plopped out. Her friends were surprised but Karen and Em were pouring drinks down them and they were giggling, they were happy.

Jessica squeezed Nadine’s breasts and said, “Yes…….very nice my dear. Would you like boobs like those girls though?”

“Yes Jessica”

As she cleared her throat looking displeased.

“Yes Mistress Jessica” Nadine corrected.

“Good girl……………I reward good girls………..I punish bad ones and you my dear are a good girl” as she kissed her and there was silence from Nadine except the squishy sound of cum squirting from her pussy drizzling down her legs from her miniskirt.

Nadine kissed Jessica back as her friends saw this and giggled they were so drunk and drugged Nadine could have been fucking Jessica on the table and they would be giggling about it.

Nadine said, “Please”

“Please what dear?”

“Please make me like them……….”

Nadine remembered;

Jessica was back in France with her Robots and Nadine returned to work. She seemed unchanged, her long dark hair pulled back but she dressed a little more provocatively for a copy writer in a PR-agency. Phil her close friend and Significant other, her love noticed and said, “Wow you look amazing Nadine”

“Thanks Phil, here I got you coffee this morning”

“Oh thanks Nadine” as he drank it Nadine cold thought, ‘Soon you will serve Mistress Jessica as I do’

At her desk she received a phone call, “Hello this is Nadine?”

“Ah Nadine my newest pet how are things going? My Robots tell me you progressed very well”

“Mistress?! Thank you Mistress! Yes and I already delivered the MF-8”

“Excellent! You are eager to serve me”

“Yes Mistress I am” Nadine said now a fully brainwashed Slave Agent. She would do ANYTHING Jessica commanded her to do.

“Excellent and I am told you eagerly robotized your friends for me?”

“Yes Mistress I did”

Nadine remembered;

Nadine sat naked in the Robotizer at the main mansion as did Tess and she was strapped in. She felt the dildos hovering below her and she out her head back and Jessica said, “Robotize”

“YES MISTRESS” as power was activated.

Nadine and Tess strapped into a Robotizer Nadine smiled the grunted as she orgasmed “Uhhhhh………..” as they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Nadine and Tess felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and Nadine and Tess were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Nadine and Tess were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Nadine and Tess watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Nadine and Tess were not lesbians. That was free Nadine and Tess. Slave and Robot Nadine and Tess very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do. Their new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed. Only key ones would be converted with MF-8.

Nadine and Tess watched and learned. They had one purpose - obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Nadine and Tess would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Nadine and Tess were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Nadine and Tess’s brains were filled with new knowledge - how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Nadine and Tess were a bit smaller then that before but not now. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Nadine and Tess;

The hoods raised up revealing Nadine and Tess and two other women staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Nadine and Tess were now fully robotized. Nadine and Tess like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nadine and Tess’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Nadine and Tess stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #440 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Nadine)

“ROBOT #441 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Tess)

Jessica said, “Welcome Robots you must obey all orders without Question or hesitation and you are assigned to serve me for now”

Tiffany/#27 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Nadine and Tess as well as the other two replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward. Nadine was now a Robot with her friends.

Nadine Remembered;

As Nadine/#440 prepared for her evening training with Brooke/#240 Brooke asked to alter the routine. She had acquired some of the milk from the captured Robot. She had Nadine begin standing over her and straddling her face. Nadine licked deeply as she poured the milk into Nadine’s mouth. Nadine swallowed it and her eyes rolled back as she kept licking out Brooke and in fact she became more ravenous and Brooke took Nadine to a private area and Brooke extended her strap on and fucked Nadine for some time while the milk did it’s work.

Nadine then stood at attention and Brooke questioned her, “WHO DO YOU SERVE NADINE?”

“I SERVE MISTRESS GRUBER”

“YES. WE ARE HERS NOW. WE MUST SERVE HER WILL”

“YES BROOKE. WE ARE HERS NOW”

Nadine/#440 and Brooke/#240 went to the where the captured Robots was. She was now awake and shackled. She saw Nadine and said “YES. WELCOME SISTER”

“I WISH TO BECOME LIKE YOU”

“SUCK”

“Nadine began sucking and her 38DD breasts swelled to 48Ds. Brooke sucked on the other side and began sucking. Brooke’s breasts began to swell to 48D as well and they both changed becoming clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-X1 (Nadine) and G-X2 (Brooke).

And now she screamed inside her head as she realized she was unable to move then her thoughts quieted again.

Five minutes later Nadine emerged wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long black hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her 48Ds were smaller again, 38D now. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top were the numbers 37X-2

Enforcer Robot 37X-2 stood up and said “ENFORCER ROBOT 37X-2 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME 37X-2. YOU WILL BE MY THIRD. YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOW OURS………….YOU MUST LURE JESSICA JONES HERE YOUR FORMER MISTRESS SO SHE MAY JOIN US” Enforcer 37 said.

“YES 37 I WILL OBEY” Enforcer 37X-2 said.

* * *

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

In the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Servicing them were two Sex Slaves clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Jessica French kissed Mel and Robot Paula/#471 walked in with Robots Kim/#569 and Kylie/#570. They bowed fully and Jessica inhaled deeply from her odorless cigarette and exhaled saying “Report my Robots”

“MISTRESSES WE ARE RECEIVING A SIGNAL FROM ROBOT #440 NOT RECEIVED VIA SECURE CHANNEL”

“Play it”

“MISTRESS JESSICA ALL IS PROCEEDING HERE I AM READY FOR YOU TO COME THEY ARE VULNERABLE MISTRESS. COME WITH A SMALL SQUAD OF ROBOTS AND THEY WILL BELIEVE THE DECEPTION THAT I HAVE SERVED YOU ALL ALONG”

Jessica looked puzzled, “Thank you my Robot………….acknowledge I will be there in six hours at the airport”

“YES MISTRESS” as she bowed and went out.

Jessica laughed.

Mel turned to her and said, “What is so funny?”

“Let me tell you my love………….” As they French kissed and Jessica told her WHAT was so funny.

Jessica went down on Mel as the two made love before their little trip to Germany. Mel orgasmed wildly at Jessica’s skill and she imagined herself as a Robot again at Stella’s pussy;

Jessica heard in her mind, “I will be with you always my perfect Robot Jessica…….”

Robot #3/ Jessica lowered herself in front of her Mistress Stella and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Jessica’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Jessica took in her nectar. Stella came in Jessica’s mouth and she lapped it up completely. Not wasting a drop. Again Stella orgasmed wildly as Jessica lapped it up, every precious drop.

Melanie/Robot #25 then joined her and the two robots then rubbed their camel toed crotches and 12″ dildos telescoped out of a slit which was in the thong bottom over the pussy area with a BOINK. They both said “INITIATING PLEASURE MODE ONLY” as Melanie slid her dildo into her mistress from the front as she gasped and moaned as Melanie fucked her rhythmically and robotically. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

Stella orgasmed several times as the Robots traded positions pleasuring her until she orgasmed a dozen times and passed out from exhaustion. “MISTRESS IS PLEASED. SHE IS SLEEPING FROM EXHAUSTION. SHE WILL SLEEP FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY. THEN SHE WILL WANT TO GO AGAIN” “YES SHE IS HIGHLY AROUSED AND SHE IS PLEASED WITH US” “INITIATE DREAM ENHANCER…………LET HER SLEEP WE WILL STAY WITH HER” “ALWAYS”

As Robot Jessica staying inside her. Robot Melanie and Robot Jessica

Stayed with her.

A small tear was in Jessica’s eye as she remembered the woman who changed her life forever. Now she was going to Germany, the place Stella was from. Jessica and Mel readied themselves as a squad of Robots prepared the black Lear Jet.

* * *

In Germany Enforcer Robot 37X-2 said, “SHE WILL COME. SHE IS VAIN AND FOOLISH AND WILL BELIEVE ME. SHE IS INFERIOR TO US. INFERIOR TO YOU 37. SHE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT” 37X-2 said eager to betray her former Mistress.

Two women, a redhead and a brunette, and a man were captured nosing around and brought to Enforcer Robot 37 and her two Assistants.

“YOU ARE INTRUDERS THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY” 37 said as the three Enforcer Robots surrounded them.

“What are you going to do to us? What is going on here? We demand you let us go!”

Enforcer Robot Nadine/37X-2 slapped him and said, “MALE YOU DEMAND NOTHING HERE. FEMALES RULE HERE AND YOU ARE NOTHING”

Enforcer Robot 37 was pleased. She walked closer and said, “YOU TWO ARE MOST SUITABLE AND WILL JOIN US. YOU HOWEVER WILL BE ELIMINATED. 37X-2 KILL HIM”

“YES 37” as Nadine/37X-2 pulled her right gun and shot him in the head killing him instantly. She then proceeded to disintegrate him and “vacuum him up” as raw materials.

The women were now terrified and screaming as Enforcer Robot 37 went close to them and rubbed her gloved hands on their faces and waved her gloved hands in front of their faces as they went silent, mesmerized by her. She then slid her gloved finger into their mouths as their faces went blank and their eyes vacant. Enforcer Robot 37 then said, “YOU WILL BOTH FOLLOW US”

“yes………we will follow Mistress”

“GOOD SLAVES. DID OTHERS KNOW YOU WERE COMING HERE?”

“Yes my sister Hannah”

“And my boyfriend Hans”

“CALL THEM NOW AND TELL THEM YOU INSTEAD WENT TO THE BAR……..AND HAVE HANNAH MEET YOU THERE BECAUSE YOU WILL AS ONE OF US”

“yes Mistress”

“IF HANS COMES HE WILL DIE”

“yes Mistress”

“37X-2 YOU WILL PROCESS THESE TWO INTO NEW ENFORCER ROBOTS”

“YES 37……………UNDRESS SLAVES. YOU WILL SHOW YOUR SKILL LEVEL AT CUNNILINGUS ON THIS ROBOT”

“yes Mistress…….” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP as first the redhead then the brunette showed Nadine/37X-2 their skill. Both were skilled and would not require more “training” Enforcer Robots were not programmed for sex, so this was a skill which had to be added or ensured was there.

The naked redhead was laid on the conveyor belt then the brunette. Nadine/37X-2 activated the controls. The two naked intruders entered the machine and five minutes later each emerged one at a time wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On the redhead’s top was the numbers 237 and the brunette 238.

The new Enforcer Robots stood up and said;

“ENFORCER ROBOT 237 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ENFORCER ROBOT 238 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME ROBOT SISTERS, MEET HANNAH AT THE BAR AS ARRANGED AND BRING HER HERE. BRING ANY OTHERS WHO INTERFERRE OR ARE SUITABLE”

“YES 37X-2 WE OBEY”

* * *

In Brussels Agent Emma was on a mission to capture and Robotize women for her Mistress when she was grabbed by two Enforcer Robots sent to acquire females in Brussels for conversion.

Emma saw one of them, the other was behind her holding her gloved hand over her mouth. She was wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top was the number 448.

She was dragged into a Lesbian bar and she tried to resist the powerful Robots but the robotized women were too strong. Emma struggled but then felt a dildo slid into her vagina from behind then everything went blank.

She emerged blank faced with them and called Karen, “I am taking a short trip I will return in two hours. Resume robotization of our captives for the Mistress. Nothing to see here where I was”

“Yes Emma of course”

“GOOD SLAVE. YOU WILL GET INTO THE VEHICLE AND YOU AND I WILL BE IN THE BACK SEAT WHILE YOU SHOW ME YOUR SKILL”

“Yes Mistress…………..I must obey you”

“YES. YOUR CONDITIONING IS STRONG TO OBEY JESSICA JONES BUT NOW YOU ARE OUR SLAVE”

“Yes I am your Slave”

As they drove Emma serviced the pussy of the Enforcer Robot who grabbed her and she said, “YES THIS ONE IS SKILLED AND HER KNOWLEDGE WILL SERVE US WELL”

Emma was taken to a new Enforcer Robot Base in Brussels. She was undressed and placed on the conveyor belt and the power activated. Emma entered the machine. In five minutes Emma emerged one at a time wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long brown hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top was the number 37X-3. She was a Modified Enforcer Robot.

The new Enforcer Robots stood up and said;

“ENFORCER ROBOT 37X-3 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME ROBOT SISTER. YOU MUST MEET WITH ROBOT 37 IN GERMANY. YOU WILL TAKE THE RESUPPLY FLIGHT.”

“I WILL OBEY”

At the airport in Germany, the newly Robotized Enforcer Robot Emma exited the plane. She was met by Enforcer Robot 37, 37X-1/Katarina and 37X-2/Nadine.

“WELCOME ROBOT 37X-3 YOUR KNOWLEDGE NOW IS SHARED WITH ALL ENFORCER ROBOTS”

“YES 37 WTH MY KNOEWLEDGE AND THAT OF 37X-2 NADINE JESSICA JONES WILL BECOME ONE OF US”

“YES AND SHE IS ENROUTE HERE”

“YES. SOON SHE WILL THINK AS ONE OF US. SOON HER EMPIRE WILL SERVE US”

“YES AND MEL DEDIGAMA WILL BE ONE OF US AS WELL. HER ROBOTS AND SLAVES WILL GUARANTEE WE RULE THE EARTH AND BRING ORDER TO THIS PLANET” Emma/37X-3 said.

“YES. THERE IS MUCH I CAN SHARE ABOUT JESSICA JONES NOT IN THE MEMORY BANKS OF EMMA PRICE. FIRST SHE WAS ONCE ROBOTIZED. SHE WAS FREED BY…………………AND SHE BECAME THE NEW MISTRESS” Emma/37X-3 said.

“YES. SHE WILL BE ONE OF US. SHE WILL SERVE” Enforcer Robot 37X-2/Nadine said.

End Part Thirty-two

(To be Continued……….)