The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part II

Chapter Two: Hypnotism in the Hotel

While the chaos near the pool and river ensued, Jennifer watched Mariah and Lavea as they headed up to the north wing second floor where the hotel’s luxury suites were located. They had encountered five hypno-goons, four men and a woman who were hotel guests who’d been hypnotized by Donna or her allies. They’d been little more than a speed bump, easily defeated by the assassin and the hypno-witch. Three of them were bloody and unconscious on the floor after Lavea had finished with them, and the remaining two had been hypnotized by Mariah’s swaying belly dance, prostrating themselves before her.

“Good luck Mariah, Lavea. Be careful,” Jennifer said, watching Mariah use her master key-card to unlock the suite registered to Donna.

“Thank you Jennifer, we will,” Mariah replied, then opened the door and stepped inside, Lavea following her.

Then she spotted Peggy entering the hotel from the pool area with Sean in tow.

She reported this to her team, with Bella acknowledging and pursuing.

Jennifer continued to watch Peggy walking through the hotel, waiting for Bella to catch up with her; she was about to ask for status checks from everyone when the door to the security office burst open, and two men in hotel security shirts entered.

“Ma’am, please come with us,” one of them said.

Jennifer snorted.

“Not a chance. You two, protect me!” she commanded her own security guards, hypnotized to obey her by Mariah.

“Yes, ma’am,” both men replied, moving to intercept their colleges.

A wild melee broke out as the four men began to punch and grapple with one another; chairs were overturned, and Jennifer jumped up and retreated to a corner as they fought.

Then another person entered the office, walking around the melee and heading directly for Jennifer.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she recognized Peggy; Sean had come into the room behind her, joining the fight against her guards.

“Peggy, hold it! Stop, please listen to me, we are here to help you…,” Jennifer began.

Peggy’s face blank as she inexorably advanced.

Jennifer raised her hands defensively, then she gasped as Peggy’s eyes began to glow a dazzling emerald green.

“Look into my eyes…you cannot look away…look deeply and relax…you are mine, you are hypnotized and will obey my commands,” the bald, bikini-clad hypnotist said firmly.

Power surged into Jennifer, and she felt a warm, pleasant tingling sensation spread through her body as she dropped into a trance, ready to obey Peggy.

“I am yours,” Jennifer mumbled.

Behind Peggy, Sean and her two hotel security guards had subdued Jennifer’s.

“You will follow me,” Peggy commanded Jennifer.

“Yes, ma’am,” Jennifer agreed.

“Sean, follow. You two, sleep,” Peggy commanded, gesturing dismissively at her two goons as she passed.

Both men wilted to the floor beside the two they’d beaten unconscious.

Peggy exited the security office and headed to the north wing elevators, Sean and Jennifer following like obedient puppies.

None of them noticed the cobalt shadow of Bella Beguile following them, all but invisible as she moved carefully and quietly.

Mariah stepped inside the luxury suite, her left hand raised and ready to cast a spell, a gorgeous morganite pendulum in her right hand, ready to hypnotize. She stepped to the left and stopped, Lavea doing the same on the right.

Before them in the suite’s large well-furnished living room stood Jayde, Sylver and Jackie, who had been freed from Camila’s hypnosis by Jayde, along with three of Arthur Winston’s high-quality hypno-goons, two bald men and a woman with very short black hair. All three were dressed in black suits, and were undoubtably trained and ready to fight.

“Hello Mariah,” Sylver said pleasantly.

“Jayde, Sylver. Nice to see you again. Where is Donna?” Mariah asked politely.

“She has other business to attend to; she is in another suite as a precaution, obviously,” Jayde replied with a smirk.

“Obviously. Well, I don’t suppose you would like to surrender?” Mariah asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

“You wish, bitch,” Jackie scoffed.

“I’m sorry, who are you?” Mariah asked with contempt.

“I’m the who is going put you on your knees in front of Mr. Winston,” Jackie declared, raising her diamond pendant and starting it swinging.

Mariah laughed, then sighed and rolled her eyes.

Et demetam posteriora tua!” she said firmly, waving her free hand.

Jackie went flying backward to slam hard into the flat-screen television mounted on the wall, shattering the screen. She dropped to the floor, moaning.

“There, now that the children have been sent to bed, the grown ups can have a little chat,” Mariah said with satisfaction.

“Impressive. But you can’t take us both, magic or not. Why not come with us and talk to Donna; I am sure we can work something out,” Jayde said reasonably.

Mariah snorted.

“Unlikely,” she said.

Jayde sighed.

“Grab them,” she ordered.

The three hypno-goons immediately began to advance at Mariah and Lavea.

Lavea moved like lightning, taking two steps and jumping into the air to land a flying kick in the chest of one of the male goons, sending him flying backward and crashing to the floor. She landed beside the other one, punching him in the side, kidney and head before he could even react; he staggered back; hurt but far from finished. He circled away from Lavea to where his associate was rising unsteadily to his feet.

The female goon came at Mariah, are raised to strike.

Rinescunt indutae,” Mariah said, gesturing with her free hand.

The woman froze, her fist inches from the hypnotist-witch’s face.

Jayde and Sylver had already moved to stand on either side of her, each raising a pendulum and starting it swinging; Jayde’s was a golden pocket-watch decorated with emeralds, while Sylver’s was a cone shaped, polished piece of rose quartz.

“Relax…,” Jayde said.

“Listen to our voices…,” Sylver said soothingly.

“You are feeling very tired from your busy day…,” Jayde said suggested in a powerful monotone.

Her watch flashed brilliantly as it swung.

“It will feel wonderful to just relax, let go and listen…,” Sylver continued.

HIs pendulum shined invitingly as it moved.

The pair were performing a tandem induction, something they had done many times.

As they spoke, Lavea and the two hypno-goons resumed their fight. The two men were not random people hypnotized and enslaved on the spur of the moment like most of the others Bella’s team had encountered so far; they were well-trained and deeply conditioned. A permanent part of Arthur Winston’s organization, their only purpose to serve and obey. Lavea blocked and dodged, spun and kicked; her boot caught one man in the stomach, her fist hitting the other in the chest. In return, she took a hard blow to her ribs and a kick to her thigh.

Mariah could feel Sylver and Jayde’s power already affecting her; while she was more than capable of hypnotizing them separately, her pendulum skills were not good enough to take on two hypnotists of their skill working in tandem; fortunately, Mariah was a very talented, clever woman with many tools at her disposal.

She began to dance.

As Jayde and Sylver continued their practiced complementary induction, Mariah swayed seductively, her coin-belt tinkling as she moved her hips seductively.

“You are relaxing more and more…your body is so tired, you just want to hold still and listen carefully…,” Jayde was saying.

“So relaxed…so tired…feel your cares and worries fading away as you relax deeper…,” Sylver added.

Mariah could indeed feel herself starting to relax, a slight tingle in her limbs as she moved. She concentrated on her movements, focusing on her trained and toned muscles as she continued to move hypnotically. Her abundant jewelry flashed and glittered, her morganite pendant sparkling as she intertwined the chain around her fingers and incorporated it into her dance; she slowly turned about, her entire body working in perfect harmony and contributing to her powerful display.

As the three hypnotists continued their unique duel, Lavea sidestepped a blow from one of her opponents, grabbing his arm and twisting it while snapping a kick at the other man. He blocked it, but Lavea followed up with a second kick with impressive speed, and this time her boot connected solidly with is face and he dropped to the floor like a rock. The man who’s arm she was holding viciously punched her in the side twice with his free hand; Lavea let out an animalistic snarl and hit him hard in his stomach, then smashed her forehead into his face. He staggered back, dazed and bloody.

“Relaxing more and more…all that moving is making you very tired…sleepy…,” Jayde said, somewhat slowly.

“Very sleepy…every muscle feeling tired. You just want…want to relax deeper…,” Sylver said, clearly distracted.

Mariah’s seductive movements combined with her sparkling jewelry were making it difficult for the two hypnotists to concentrate on their induction. However, they could tell they were having an effect.

The tingling in Mariah’s muscles increased, and she knew that combined with the exertions of her dance it wouldn’t be long before her body and mind succumbed to her opponents’ induction.

She was having an effect on them as well, noting with relief the slight break in the rhythm of their words.

Mariah positioned herself so that she could hold one hand before each of her opponents’ faces; her left hand she moved in small circles before Jayde’s face, displaying a ring set with a large sparkling amethyst. Her right hand swayed back and forth before Sylver’s eyes, her gorgeous morganite pendant glittering brilliantly as it rested on her knuckles, while she continued to gyrate the rest of her body seductively.

“You are very, very sleepy…you are so relaxed…you are…are…sleepy…,” Jayde stammered, her watch slowing.

“You…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…you are so relaxed…you just want to…to let go and…and…,” Sylver said, obviously distracted.

“No my darlings, it is the two of you who are sleepy; so very sleepy. My movements are so powerful, so relaxing and seductive that all you can do is watch and relax…watch…and relax…,” Mariah said firmly.

Even as she spoke, Lavea had both of her opponents down and unconscious. Breathing heavily, the beautiful brunette turned to see a shaky-looking Jackie back on her feet, raising her diamond pendant and walking toward her.

Lavea, her face bloody, gave the blonde a look of utter contempt. She let out a loud shrieking grunt as she performed a beautiful, graceful spinning kick that caught Jackie full in the face. The hypnotist stumbled backward and fell, crashing to the floor below the shattered television and landing in the same spot she had when Mariah telekinetically threw her earlier.

“I,I-you, you are…,” Jayde mumbled.

“You…sleepy…I…,” Sylver stammered.

“You are so relaxed…sinking…dropping….falling…you are sleepy…very sleepy…you cannot stay awake an instant longer…drop for me…sleep…sleep now,” Mariah said firmly, snapping the fingers of both hands.

Jayde and Sylver both fell silent and collapsed to the floor.

“Lavea, are you okay?” Mariah asked, noting how the other woman was breathing heavily, wincing as she touched her side.

“I am, Sibyl Mariah,” Lavea answered stoically.

“Thank you for protecting me; I will get you to a doctor for your ribs as soon as I am able,” Mariah said kindly, walking up to Lavea and kissing her gently on the lips.

“Thank you, Sibyl,” Lavea replied.

Behind them, Jackie groaned. Mariah winked at Lavea, then walked over to where the blonde hypnotist was struggling to rise. Reaching down, Mariah grabbed Jackie’s hair and forced her to look up.

“Have a look at this,” Mariah said, dangling her beautiful morganite pendant before Jackie’s blue eyes.

“I…ah, stop, no…”Jackie mumbled.

The morganite glittered as it began to swing gently back and forth.

“Just relax…I know you are in pain, but I can make it stop. Relax and look at the beautiful gem, watch it swing back…and forth…keep watching it swing as you listen to the sound of my voice…you are feeling sleepy…very sleepy…your eyes are so tired, your eyelids so heavy…you want only to close your eyes and sleep…relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…you are so sleepy…you cannot stay awake any longer…close your eyes and sleep now,” Mariah said firmly.

Jackie whimpered and for the second time that day she fell under the hypnotic spell of one of Bella Beguile’s team.

Smirking, Mariah released Jackie’s hair.

“Jayde, Sylver and Jackie, you will open your eyes, stand up and strip naked. Lavea, would you please secure the men you defeated, as well as my frozen lady there,” Mariah said.

Lavea nodded, pulling zip ties from her satchel and binding the three goons’ wrists and ankles, then pulling out a spring-loaded knife and cutting strips from the bedspread to make gags. Finished, she laid them on the floor side by side.

Mariah watched as Jayde, Sylver and Jackie stripped.

“Jackie, get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet. Sylver, you are very aroused, extremely horny. Your cock is getting very stiff, you are very horny. Jayde, bend over the couch. Sylver, you will fuck her in her ass,” Mariah commanded.

The hypnotist-witch was by typically by nature even-tempered, thoughtful and even kind; however, after five years enslaved to her own aunt, a helpless pawn in Deborah and Arthur’s schemes, Mariah’s rage, frustration and sorrow was finally boiling out.

Jackie helplessly got down and began to kiss Mariah’s sexy bare feet.

Mariah watched with satisfaction as Sylver began to ass-fuck Jayde.

Her eyes came to rest on a group of objects laid out on the coffee table; it contained various sex toys, nipple clamps and dildos.

“How perfect! This looks like karma to me. After you cum Sylver, you will bend over the couch and Jayde, you will put on this strap on and ass fuck him for three minutes. Then you will both awaken and leave the hotel; you will go find Arthur Winston and tell him that Bella Beguile and her friends send their regards,” she commanded.

Without waiting for an acknowledgement, Mariah headed for the suite’s door, Jackie crawling at her feet and Lavea walking after her.

“Jennifer, Jayde and Sylver are taken care of. Jennifer? Jennifer! Shit,” Mariah said into her comm.

“Peggy has Jennifer. She is taking her upstairs along with Sean; I am in pursuit. Mariah, if you are clear, you and Lavea head down to the lobby. Police are arriving and I need you and Casey to delay and deter them, please,” Bella’s voice replied.

“Will do. Be careful, Bella,” Mariah replied.

“Are you sure you don’t need a hand?” Casey asked.

“I’ve got this, Tiny Tough. Trust me,” Bella replied confidently.

“Roger, on my way to the lobby,” Casey answered.

Mariah got into the elevator with Lavea, Jackie still crawling at her feet. A moment after the doors closed, the next elevator over opened and Peggy walked out, leading Sean and Jennifer to the suite that was registered to Claire. She unlocked the door, went inside and immediately knelt before Donna, who was sitting casually on the couch with a bemused smirk on her face.

Katie sat beside her, wearing a sexy harem-girl costume and a smirk of her own; she was awake and aware and obviously anticipating what was to come.

Against the wall stood two tall, fit, bald suit-clad men, hypnotized goons supplied by Arthur Winston, awaiting Donna’s commands.

“Kneel before Mistress Donna,” Peggy commanded.

Sean and Jennifer both immediately dropped to their knees; Sean still carried Camila in bunny-form.

Donna rose from the couch and sauntered over to stand before the kneeling trio. She was wearing a short, tight black skirt and a black under-bust corset, her pale bare tits casually exposed. Her long curly black hair was loose, falling down past her shoulders. She dangling diamond earrings, along with a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore knee-high black boots with three inch stiletto heels.

“Welcome my pets. Peggy, before we get started you will turn over control of these two to me,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Donna. Sean, Jennifer you are both Mistress Donna’s slaves. You will obey her every command without hesitation or question. You will accept her suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. You must obey Donna,” Peggy told them firmly.

“Yes, Domina Peggy,” Sean said.

“I…will obey…Mistress Donna,” Jennifer agreed helplessly.

Donna smirked.

“Very good! Now we are going to have a little fun while my associates mop up your silly little “team”. Peggy, Sean and Jennifer when I snap my fingers you will become aware but remain completely hypnotized and utterly unable to resist me. If I, and only I say “Sleep now” and snap my fingers, you will instantly return to a deep hypnotic state under my control, exactly as you are now,” Donna instructed firmly.

Still smirking, she casually gave a loud snap.

Peggy, Sean and Jennifer all began to blink as they became aware of their surroundings and predicament.

“Oh shit,” Sean muttered.

“Oh Sean, I am so sorry, this is my fault,” Peggy said, aghast at seeing him kneeling beside her.

“No, I am sorry I failed to rescue you,” He replied.

“Thank you for coming for me, I will—,” Peggy began to reply.

“Oh shut up Peggy! I don’t want to hear your sappy little conversation. You failed, you lost and now you are mine! You have been a good little hypnotized puppet, very useful with those glowing green eyes. Now we are going to get a little payback. Isn’t that right, Katie?” Donna asked.

“Hell yes!” Katie said, bouncing up from the couch and moving to stand beside Donna, looking undeniably sexy in her pink harem-girl outfit with long billowy pants and a short-cropped halter top.

Peggy scowled up at her, a promise of punishment in her eyes.

Katie slapped her.

“Fucking pervy bitch!” the young woman growled.

Jennifer was stoically quiet; her earpiece was still in her ear, as was Sean’s.

“Jennifer, Sean if you can hear me, listen very carefully. I want you to relax and listen to my voice…relaxing deeper with every word I speak…,” they heard Bella’s voice.

Both had to suppress a smile, realizing she could hypnotize them over the comm and free them of Donna and Peggy’s control.

“Go ahead Katie, tell Peggy what you would like her to do. Peggy, you will do as Katie commands. You are now her slave as much as mine. I am going to train her as a hypnotist,” Donna said, obviously pleased with herself.

“Katie is too fucking stupid to be a hypnotist,” Peggy snorted.

Katie slapped her again.

“Fuck you! Get down and kiss my perfect feet!” she commanded petulantly.

Peggy felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey; she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Katie’s sexy bare feet.

“What a lovely sight! The mighty Peggy McGinley, worshipping the feet of the girl she had enslaved. Are you enjoying the sight, Sean? Oh, and I hope you like Peggy’s new haircut; I did that myself,” Donna said with a cackle.

Sean didn’t reply, staring straight ahead.

He was listening carefully to Bella’s words in his ear.

“…dropping deeper…deeper in a wonderful relaxed state…my voice is so soothing…just keep listening and dropping deeper with every word, even as you continue to act normally…you are almost there…keeping your eyes open as you relax more and more for me…,” her voice continued over the comm.

Donna frowned; she was a sadistic woman, and she wanted to torment him with his beloved Peggy’s downfall. She wanted to see both Sean and Peggy break, reduced to crying messes so she could enslave them permanently to her will.

“Putting up a brave front? Good, I like a challenge. Sean, you will eat my ass!” Donna huffed.

She turned around, lifting her skirt and grasping her ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

Sean released Camila, who began to hop aimlessly about the room. He moved forward without hesitation and buried his face, licking Donna’s asshole.

Peggy whimpered; she hated what Donna was doing to Sean.

Katie laughed mockingly.

“What’s the matter, Peggy? You don’t like being somebody’s slave? Too fucking bad, you are going to spend so much time with my feet! They are so much better than yours anyway,” she said haughtily.

Katie walked to the couch and sat, Peggy crawling after her.

“Now really worship my feet, just like you made me do for you. Lick my soles, suck my toes,” Katie commanded.

Peggy obeyed, reduced to nothing more than the vapid Katie’s foot-slave.

Donna watched her debase herself with glee, even as she enjoyed the sensation of Sean’s ass worship.

While Sean continued to eat Donna’s ass, Jennifer knelt silently; they both felt a pleasant warmth spreading through their bodies, their muscles tingling.

Bella had continued to speak into their ears the whole time, and she almost had them entranced.

“…two…all your worries, every bit of tension is now gone…one, you are now completely relaxed. You will follow my commands and suggestions over any others, they will override any other hypnotist’s orders. Listen very carefully…” she continued.

“Jennifer, we haven’t had the pleasure of meeting; you will come kneel in front of me and eat my pussy,” Donna commanded after a moment.

Jennifer rose and walked over to stand in front of Donna.

Donna grinned wickedly at her.

Jennifer punched her square in the face.

Donna was stunned; she stumbled back into Sean, losing her balance and falling unceremoniously to the floor.

Sean rose to his feet; he and Jennifer were both free of Donna and Peggy’s control thanks to Bella Beguile.

“What the fuck? You bitch!” Donna said angrily, rising to her feet.

“You are weak, Donna. A pretender with no real power,” Sean taunted her.

“Ed, Marcus restrain these two,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” both hypno-goons said.

Sean barreled into one of them, taking him to the floor; the other goon moved toward Jennifer, arms outstretched to grab her. She backed quickly away arms raised defensively.

There was a loud click behind her, and the door to the suite opened to reveal Bella Beguile; the costumed hypnotist strode confidently into the room, slipping her master room-card into a pocket with a wide smile beneath her mask.

“Hello everyone, sorry I’m late but I had to help put Alistair and JIng-Mei to bed,” she said.

Sean and the goon continued to roll around on the floor grappling and punching, while the other one grabbed Jennifer.

Peggy continued to worship Katie’s feet.

“Oh no you don’t!” Bella said, moving quickly to grab the man’s arm and putting him into a painful hold, twisting it behind his back.

Sean had gotten on top of his opponent and was punching him repeatedly in the head, yelling unintelligibly.

“You must be Bella Beguile. How lovely to finally meet you,” Donna sneered.

In response, Bella hit the man she was holding hard in the side of his head with her fist once, then a second time, dropping him to the floor semi-conscious.

The man Sean was on top of had gone unconscious as well, and he rose, moving to stand beside Bella and Jennifer.

“Peggy, stop what you are doing and join us,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Donna,” Peggy said.

She stopped worshiping Katie’s feet and rose, moving to stand beside Donna.

Katie also stood, smirking at Sean as she stepped up to stand next to Peggy.

“So what now? Have you come to your senses and decided to accept Arthur’s terms?” Donna asked with a raised eyebrow.

She put her hands on her hips, her large bare breasts gleaming in the lamplight.

Bella snorted.

“Hardly; what I was thinking is you slink away and never show your face in Boise again, and I will let you go without humiliating you like the cheap trashy bitch you are,” she replied sweetly.

Now it was Donna’s turn to snort.

“My, you are confident, aren’t you?” she sneered.

“Maybe you missed this bitch here on her hands and knees worshipping my perfect feet,” Katie added in a mocking tone.

She slapped Peggy’s ass.

“You fucking cunt, don’t touch her!” Sean snarled.

Before anyone else could react, her grabbed a chair from the small dining table and threw it at the Katie.

The red-head managed to dodge, stumbling to the side as the chair flew past; it hit the large window overlooking the river, causing a spiderweb of cracks.

Sean advanced angrily towards Donna and Katie.

“Sean! Enough! Stop,” Bella commanded.

Sean immediately stopped.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” he said, breathing heavily.

“You are so going to be my foot-slave too!” Katie said to him indignantly.

“Katie! Shut your mouth, the adults are talking,” Donna barked.

“Yes, Mistress Donna,” the she replied sullenly.

“Now, where were we…oh yes! Peggy, you will use those marvelous eyes of yours on Bella here; hypnotize her,” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Peggy said slowly.

She hesitated, looking at the distraught Sean.

He came for me, she thought in the back of her mind.

Peggy was struggling with all her might to free herself from Donna’s mental bonds.

However, even as she did so she was moving toward Bella, her eyes beginning to glow a dazzling emerald green.

Bella stood calmly, hands on her hips.

Bella’s Beauty,” she said firmly.

Peggy stopped; her eyes closed and her head nodded as she went into a deep hypnotic trance for Bella.

“That’s a good girl; just relax deeply and completely; lay on the floor and sleep and do not awaken until I tell you to,” Bella said gently.

“Sleep…,” Peggy mumbled.

She sank to the floor.

Donna looked surprised, then scowled.

You idiot! You never even considered the possibility that Bella had a trigger in Peggy! she admonished herself.

“Well done. On that note, I believe I will be going,” Donna said casually, walking toward the door.

“Sorry, but that offer has expired,” Bella said, raising her pocket watch.

She expected the arrogant and overconfident Donna to engage her in a hypno-duel.

Jennifer, Sean and Katie were all watching in anticipation.

Donna smiled evilly.

Then she shrieked and charged Bella, catching the silver-haired hypnotist by surprise and punching her hard in the face.

Bella Beguile recovered very quickly, letting her watch fall back to her chest. She blocked Donna’s next awkward blow, then another. She countered with a punch to Donna’s face and knee to her stomach.

Donna staggered back, then snarled and came at Bella again. Bella blocked and dodged Donna’s clumsy blows easily, a smirk of contempt on her face.

Bella punched Donna in her bare left tit, then snapped a front kick into her ribs. Again Donna stumbled backward. Bella followed her, landing a punch to her stomach and another to her right tit. Donna backed away further, grunting in pain and barely staying on her feet.

Bella paused.

“Had enough?” she asked smugly.

Donna winced, breathing heavily as she glared at Bella.

Suddenly, her gorgeous blue eyes began to shine with a faint, bright blue light.

Donna felt power building within her, and she realized that in her rage and pain she had at least partially unlocked the Mistress’ Gaze.

Bell realized it too, already feeling a slight tug to stare into Donna’s eyes.

“Shit,” she muttered.

Bella rushed forward, kicking Donna hard in the chest and punching her in the stomach, knocking her off balance; then she performed a spinning kick that caught Donna in the sternum, and the dark-haired woman staggered back and hit the broken window.

Donna crashed through it and fell out of the suite with a scream.

Bella, Sean, Jennifer and Katie all went silent for a moment, stunned at what had just happened.

Bella moved to the window and looked out; the luxury suite overlooked a large, grassy park near the pool area. Along the ground floor were decorative bushes, one of which was smashed and mangled.

Donna was nowhere to be seen.

“Son of a bitch! She survived,” Bella said, turning back.

Katie bolted for the door.

She made it two steps; Sean grabbed her arm and hair and dragged her unceremoniously to a chair.

“Sit. Stay,” he said.

“Fuck you! You can’t do this to me again! I am going to—,” she began.

Little Miss Perfect Feet,” Peggy’s voice interrupted her.

“Oh no…,” Katie whispered, an instant before slipping back under Peggy’s hypnotic power.

Sean turned to see Peggy standing beside Bella Beguile, who had moved over and awoken her while Katie had tried to flee.

Both hypnotists were smiling.

“Peggy!” Sean said, forgetting her title as her rushed to hug her.

“Sean, I am so beyond glad to see you!” Peggy replied, wrapping him in her arms.

Jennifer went to Bella, arms wide.

“Oh Bell, I am so glad you’re okay! Thank you for saving us!” she said, tears in her eyes.

“Of course, honey, you know I wouldn’t abandon you to that bitch,” Bella replied, accepting the hug.

Sean and Peggy shared a long hug, then kissed passionately.

“I love you,” Sean whispered after they broke the kiss.

“I love you,” Peggy replied.

Jennifer and Bella’s embrace lasted a bit longer, then both women stepped back and composed themselves.

“Tiny Tough, Mariah are you ok?” Bella asked, activating her radio.

“All good down here. We had a little chat with the police and hotel management; everything is good. Mariah is making sure the security footage is all erased,” Casey replied with a giggle.

“Ok, we need to collect ourselves and meet at the van; be advised Donna got away, she…fell out the window and somehow survived, and she’s gone,” Bella replied.

“We will keep an eye out,” Casey said.

“If I see her, she will be a toad before she knows what hit her,” Mariah added.

Bella chuckled at Mariah’s comment.

“Can you two get Alistair, Jing-Mei and Jackie to the van? We will be down in about ten minutes,” she said.

“No problem,” Casey replied.

Peggy waited patiently while Bella spoke to her allies.

“What do you think?” she asked Sean quietly, rubbing her bald head.

“I kinda like it; you are just as sexy without hair, my Domina,” he replied.

Peggy snorted; she knew he meant what he said, but she also knew her loved her long, thick hair. It stung a bit to have it gone, but her hair grew fast and it would be back before she knew it.

Her mind was racing with questions, and her emotions were on a rollercoaster; she was also very horny, and was strongly tempted to have Sean take her then and there.

“Where is Lavea? Is she okay?” she asked instead.

“She was with Mariah,” Sean replied.

“Mariah?” Peggy asked.

“Oh right, you haven’t met her…she is a hypnotist—and a witch—who Bella rescued from Deborah. She’s Deborah’s niece, but she was hypnotized into helping her, and after Bella freed her she joined us to help find and rescue you as well as stick it to Arthur Winston,” Sean explained.

“I see; and Deborah? Did you guys stop her? She wasn’t here, while I was…serving…Donna,” Peggy asked.

“Oh, she’s been stopped for sure; Mariah transformed her into a pig,” Sean said with a grin.

Peggy looked at him in astonishment; realizing he was serious, she began to laugh.

“Okay, I don’t think we care about any of the goons. We have Jing-Mei, Alistair, Claire, and Jackie all hypnotized. Jennifer, grab Camila if you don’t mind, hopefully Mariah can change her back,” Bella said.

Jennifer moved to pick up the white rabbit.

“Camila…?” Peggy asked.

“A local true hypnotist who joined us to take on Donna and her crew; she got turned into a bunny,” Sean said.

“Claire, right? She’s an arrogant bitch, but obviously powerful,” Peggy said, looking at the rabbit in Jennifer’s arms.

“Everybody ready?” Bella asked.

Peggy, Sean and Jennifer all nodded their assent.

“Alright, I have an idea where we can all go to sort things out and celebrate,” Bella said slyly.

Peggy collected “The Art of True Hypnotism” from Donna’s suite along with the spell book Donna had stolen from Mariah and a few other items, including laptops, cellphones, tablets and other items of interest from Alistair, Jing-Mei, Jackie, Claire and Donna’s possessions.

“Come along Katie; your little rebellion is going to cost you any dignity you have left,” Peggy commanded her slave.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied helplessly.

A short time later, they had all regrouped at the van; the police were already gone, and the hotel staff was trying to figure out what the hell had happened as the hypnotists and their friends and slaves had casually left the building.

Bella and Casey both had cursed loudly and creatively to find Claire gone.

“Fucking whore-cunt Donna probably freed her,” Casey grumbled.

Mariah, Sean and Peggy all laughed her creative and emphatic word use.

“I would say our haul was pretty good,” Jennifer said, looking at the hypnotized Alistari, Jing-Mei and Jackie.

“Yes, you are right. I don’t like Donna still on the loose, and with a witch of Claire’s power with her…I suppose there isn’t anything we can do about it. We sent Winston a message and we got Peggy back…So, I was thinking we could go out to Deborah’s property; there is nobody using it and it is huge, very luxurious,” Bella suggested.

“Yes! That’s perfect! I need to feed Boogie anyway,” Mariah said.

“Boogie?” Casey asked with a raised eyebrow.

“He is an albino Burmese Python, and my dance partner sometimes,” Mariah said with a wink.

“Of course he is; silly me,” Casey chuckled as she got into the huge luxury van.

Peggy, Sean, Lavea, Mariah, Casey, Janessa, Jackie, Alistair, Jing-Mei, Roger and Miranda all got into the van into the van; Lavea was going to drive, but Peggy saw that she was hurt from all the fighting she’d done, so she asked Casey to take the wheel.

Bella and Jennifer took Jing-Mei’s Rolls Royce; Bella drove, while Jennifer held Camila in her lap.

It was about a forty-minute drive to Deborah’s property.

Sean placed a hand protectively on Peggy’s thigh as they rode; the hypnotist gave him a sly, seductive look and casually fondled his cock, stiff beneath his pants.

“Get him out to play,” she ordered softly.

Grinning, Sean took out his cock; Peggy began to stroke it, leaning in to kiss him deeply.

“You are going to have to spend some time deep in my power so I can be sure there aren’t any lingering suggestions from any other hypnotist, and make sure you are all mine,”she whispered, her hand moving rapidly up and down.

“I am yours, Domina,” he replied with a moan of pleasure.

Peggy smiled, stroking faster; she kissed him again, then stood and removed her bikini and mounted him, riding him fiercely.

“Oh…OH! Yes…Yes, YES! Fuck I missed this cock, I missed you! I missed you, Sean. Sean…Thank you for saving me! I knew you would come for me, I knew it! Oh, fuck yes! Sean, yes, YES! OH SEAN!” She was shrieking, having orgasmed at least three times by the time they reached Deborah’s property.

Peggy wasn’t the only one on the van to blow off some steam; by the time Casey parked in Deborah’s driveway, Mariah had commanded Jackie back to worshipping her feet, and sat making out with Lavea, while she and the tall, sexy assassin rubbed each other’s pussies vigorously.

“Cum, my beloved! I know you want me to command you to cum in Katie’s face, and I promise you will later, but right now I want you to cum in me; CUM NOW!” Peggy commanded, and Sean obeyed, letting out a shout of pure ecstasy as he exploded.

“Holy fuck you guys, not fair! You couldn’t wait until we got here?” Casey said with a laugh as she jumped out of the vehicle.

Mariah and Lavea climbed out of the van, smiling and sweaty.

“You’re next,” Mariah said with a wink.

“Promises, promises,” Casey replied, smacking Mariah’s large, sexy ass as she passed.

The hypnotist-witch giggled.

Peggy remained naked as she directed the plethora of hypnotized people into the house.

It was quickly becoming apparent that while Bella was the most professional and organize, Peggy was a natural leader; people had always responded to her, been drawn to her in social settings.

Mariah watched her with interest; she had a suspicion that the magnetic Peggy had been unconsciously using hypnotic power on a subtle level her whole life.

Bella and Jennifer arrived ten minutes later, having stopped by Bella’s so she could get some clothes and other items, as well as the two young Huskies Mariah had claimed from Deborah.

“Hecate, Hypnos! Come here!” She said enthusiastically as the two young animals ran up to her.

“Good boy, good girl! Now lay down and be good, and I will play with you in a bit,” she said firmly.

Both dogs obediently laid down.

There was so much to be done, and Peggy and Bella worked very well together getting things organized and settled.

It turned out Jing-Mei’s slave Roger was a trained medic, and was able to treat the group’s injuries. There were a couple of fractured noses, several serious cuts and bruises, and Lavea had two broken ribs, while Jing-Mei, Janessa and Bella likely had mild concussions.

Deborah’s house had five full bathrooms, and everyone showered and got cleaned up, including slaves and hypnotized prisoners.