The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Battle of Boise, Part II

Chapter Three: Aftermath

The group convened in Deborah’s huge recreation room; Jing-Mei, Jackie, Alistair, Roger, and Miranda were all naked, kneeling in a line with their fingers laced behind their heads. Each was deeply hypnotized, and compelled to obey commands from Peggy, Mariah, Bella or Casey. Peggy too was naked, sitting on the pool table; Katie was naked and kneeling before her Domina, her red hair freshly brushed and washed, a leather collar around her neck. She was awake and aware, awaiting Peggy’s commands.

Casey sat on the comfortable couch, having changed into a fresh, clean one of her typical colorful floral-pattern long dresses; Bella’s team had all brought overnight bags and spare clothes and personal items with them in the sprinter van’s cargo area. She was barefoot, still wearing her anti-magic toe rings.

Bella sat beside her in a blue silk robe, also barefooted and sporting the toe rings Mariah had given her; she and Casey had compared them, agreeing they must have been made by the same craftsman although Bella’s were silver and Casey’s cold-forged iron. They had also noted with interest that Jing-Mei’s nipples were both pierced with iron and fire opal rings similar in design to their toe rings; Casey and Bella had agreed to question her about them at some point.

Jennifer sat next to Bella, dressed in athletic shorts and a tank top; she was typing on a laptop belonging to Donna, trying to find anything useful.

Camila hopped about on the floor, sniffing at the well-behaved Hecate and Hypnos; Mariah sat cross-legged on the other end of the pool table, wearing only a long green skirt and ample jewelry, her magnificent tits bare for all to admire. She had explained what had taken place with Jayde and Sylver, and was now reading one of her magic books, studying the spell to break Claire’s curse and make Camila human again.

Lavea sat quietly in a recliner, wearing only a sports bra and a thong, her ribs tightly wrapped.

Janessa sat across from her in an identical chair, also relaxing, dressed in cutoffs and a red bikini top.

Sean was behind the well-stocked bar, preparing drinks for the hypnotists and their favored slaves. He went around the room, serving everyone happily. He handed Casey a beer, Bella a scotch, and Jennifer an Irish whiskey-ginger ale. Peggy he brought a glass of red wine, and Mariah a Canadian whiskey and cola. Lavea had asked for a vodka-cranberry, and Janessa wanted a shot of tequila and a beer.

The mood in the room had been somewhat somber, but as soon as the drinks were served everyone seemed to collectively relax.

“Well, now that we are all clean and bandaged and safe, I want to thank each of you for coming to my rescue. What you all did at the hotel was incredible. I am humbled, and I can never repay you. Donna is evil, crazy and far more dangerous than I realized, and I know crossing Arthur Winston is not something you did lightly. You are all incredible and I don’t deserve you. The best I can do is a toast and my heartfelt thank you! Bella, Casey, Mariah, Sean, Lavea, Janessa, Jennifer…and Camila, I can’t wait to meet you, too…thank you!” Peggy said, standing up on the pool table and raising her glass.

The others did the same, rising and raising their glasses.

“Hear, hear!” Bella said.

“I love you, Domina Peggy,” Sean declared.

“Not a fuckin’ problem,” Casey said nonchalantly.

“Happy to help!” Jennifer declared.

“You came to help stop Deborah, it was the least I could do,” Mariah said with a smile.

Lavea and Janessa smiled as they silently raised their glasses, happy to be acknowledged despite their slave status.

Peggy went around, hugging each person she had named, mindful of injuries.

Et statim hominem ultra, leporem iam non!” Mariah suddenly said loudly, making some complex gestures with her hands and pointing at Camila.

There was a loud thump and a puff of smoke, and when it cleared a naked Camila was sitting on the floor where the bunny had been.

Gracias, hermosa mujer!” Camila said happily, nodding at Mariah as she stood.

Un placer amiga,” Mariah replied with a smile.

“I don’t speak Spanish, but thank you for helping to save me! I’m Peggy McGinley,” Peggy said, offering Camila a hug.

“Camila Nunez; I am happy to help, and it is wonderful to meet you as a human,” the sexy naked Latina replied, embracing Peggy.

“May I shower?” Camila asked after the hug.

“Of course! There is a shower one door down; your bag is in the bedroom at the end of the hall,” Peggy replied.

“You and I are roommates,” Mariah added with a wink.

“Ooh, fantastic! Too bad you already showered,” Camila replied slyly.

“Nonsense, if you need help washing…” Mariah chuckled.

“No, no, stay here and enjoy yourself, amiga. I will be back quickly, I have a feeling this place is going to become a party,” Camila replied, heading out of the room.

“She’s right; Sean, put on some music. Let’s have a little fun,” Peggy said, finishing her wine and heading to the bar.

Sean got some party music playing; Peggy got out a bottle of Patron Platinum from Deborah’s stock and began to pour shots. The others walked up to the bar and downed the expensive tequila; soon everyone was talking and laughing. Casey shrugged off her dress and got up and laid on the bar, offering her navel for Peggy to do a shot from; the bald hypnotist obliged, causing Casey to gasp by pouring some tequila on her navel, then bending to slurp it out.

Mariah stood up on the pool table and began to dance to the music.

“Careful, Mariah. We don’t need everyone going into trance right now,” Bella kidded her.

Mariah responded by blowing Bella a kiss, then motioned for her to join her.

Grinning, Bella dropped her robe and climbed up on the pool table wearing only a blue thong; she began to dance seductively with Mariah.

The two women casually fondled one another’s tits as they swayed to the music.

“Go ahead, Sean. I know you want to have Katie suck you off so you can cum on her face; go, have fun,” Peggy said with a smile at her Thrall.

Grinning, Sean marched over to where Katie knelt, lowering his pants to reveal his erect cock.

“Alright you little bitch, you think you can get away with having our Domina at your feet? Not a chance. Suck my cock,” he said with contempt.

Katie obeyed, taking him all the way in, gagging just a bit. Soon her head was moving quickly forward and back, her hand stroking Sean’s shaft rhythmically as she worked.

“Hey Jennifer, Roger is a very handsome man, isn’t he? Why don’t you play with him?” Bella suggested.

“Oh, can I?” Jennifer asked eagerly.

“Of course; Roger, you are very horny for Jennifer; she is very beautiful, isn’t she? Looking at her makes your cock stiff; all you want is to please her in any way she desires. Roger, you are Jennifer’s sex slave, and will do as she commands,” Bella said as she continued to dance.

“Yes, Mistress,” Roger said, his cock quickly growing hard.

“Thank you,” Jennifer said with a grin.

She had Roger sit on the couch, and she sat on his cock, moaning as she slid down slowly.

Camila walked back into the room, still naked and her hair damp.

“If you will excuse me,” Mariah said to Bella.

“Of course, dear,” Bella said with a smilie.

She kissed Mariah quickly on the lips, and they both climbed down.

Mariah went to Camila and hugged and kissed her, while Bella went to stand before the kneeling Alistair.

“Alright my wordy Brit, let’s see if that tongue of yours has any other uses. Eat me,” Bella commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Alistair said, immediately moving to lick her pussy.

“Well fuck, it looks like we are having a full-on orgy, Peggy,” Casey laughed.

“It does indeed. I wonder if Jing-Mei is any good at pleasuring a woman,” Peggy mused.

“I’m sure she can be taught,” Casey giggled.

“I’m going to find out. By the way, I hear that you and Sean used to date; it looks like Katie is about to take it in the face, so feel free to have him eat you, he is definitely good at pleasuring a woman,” Peggy said with a grin.

“Thank you Peggy, I think I will do exactly that. Oh Sean, do you remember what I taste like?” Casey asked, giggling as she walked over to where he was shooting his load in Katie’s face.

The situation did indeed quickly escalate into a full-blown orgy; the intention had been to decide what to do with their prisoners and their next move regarding Arthur Winston. However, the powerful dominant women were reveling in their victory and gave in to their natures and desires.

Business could wait; it was time for pleasure.

Casey was sitting on the pool table, legs spread while Sean licked her pussy.

Jing-Mei was eating Peggy, and Mariah and Camila were writhing together on the floor.

Lavea took a turn on Roger’s cock after Jennifer had finished, and Robin had Alistair lay down so she could ride him, and invited Janessa to sit on his face.

The alcohol flowed freely, and partners were swapped; moans, shrieks and screams of ecstasy competed with the music.

Jackie, Miranda and Katie spent a lot of time worshipping Bella, Peggy, Mariah and Casey’s feet; Roger and Alistair’s cocks were in constant use; they were unable to cum without permission from one of the hypnotists. Jing-Mei ate Casey’s pussy after Peggy’s, then Bella’s. Camila gleefully had Jackie eat her asshole while Peggy rode Sean on the pool table, Lavea sitting on his face so that she could suck her Domina’s tits.

The depravity, sexual domination and humiliation continued long into the night as the victorious hypnotists celebrated at the expense of their rivals’ dignity.

Eventually, the orgy began to wind down, and the group began to drift to the house’s six bedrooms.

Peggy took Sean and Lavea to bed with her; Katie slept on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Bella took Alistair to bed in the master bedroom; Jennifer slept with her as well, each taking a turn on the handsome British hypnotist’s cock before she and Bella drifted off to sleep snuggled together; Alistair slept at their feet.

Casey took Janessa to her room along with Jing-Mei; the Asian hypnotist was made to sleep on the floor beside the bed.

Mariah and Camila shared her bed; Camila had Jackie sleep on a blanket at the foot of the bed.

Roger and Miranda were put to sleep on couches in the living room.

It was well past ten o’clock the next morning when Casey staggered into the huge kitchen, wearing only a thong and a long white t-shirt; her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she looked a bit haggard. She had deposited a still-naked Jing-Mei on the couch in the living room, where Miranda, Roger and Alistair sat quietly in traces, awaiting orders. Tiny Tough had let Janessa remain asleep; her Thrall needed her rest.

“Good morning Casey!” Bella said cheerfully.

She was in her blue robe, seated at the kitchen’s large island counter; Peggy, Mariah, Camila, Jennifer, Sean and Lavea were sitting around the island as well. Katie and Jackie were serving eggs, bacon, toast and coffee dressed in french-maid costumes Mariah had gotten from Deborah’s slave dorm.

The group had been deep in discussion.

“Morning…coffee…” Casey mumbled as she took a seat beside Jennifer.

She wasn’t normally a morning person to begin with, and the previous evening made for an especially difficult morning.

“You look a bit rough, Tiny Tough,” Mariah kidded her.

The hypnotist-witch looked by far the least tired of the group, hardly showing any effects from the previous night’s revelry; she was dressed in one of her fortune-teller outfits, and in fact looked cheerful and refreshed.

The others chuckled as Jackie set a cup of coffee before Casey.

“Eat me,” Casey said.

She smiled as she sipped her coffee.

“I’d love to; maybe after I finish my breakfast,” Mariah replied with a wink and smile.

Casey laughed.

“Tell Katie how you’d like your eggs,” Peggy said, also smiling.

The bald hypnotist was wearing short denim cutoffs and a purple spaghetti-strap tank top.

“Scrambled is fine; they will go with my brain right now,” Casey replied, drawing chuckles from the others.

“So we were just discussing how to proceed; Camila and I think we should get rid of Jackie, Alistair and Jing-Mei. Either enslave them permanently, sell them on the slave market, or…,” Bella said.

“Kill them?” Casey asked, taking another sip of the coffee.

It was excellent; she had to admit Deborah had good taste.

“It is an option,” Bella replied.

“And what do you think Peggy? Mariah?” Casey asked.

It was understood that while Sean, Lavea and Jennifer were highly valued members of the team, this was a hypnotists’ matter and would be decided by hypnotists alone.

“I think we should talk to them, and punish them each accordingly,” Mariah said.

Peggy nodded in agreement.

“Donna is one thing; these three, I would like to chat with them and see about maybe giving them a second chance,” she said.

Sean knew Peggy could be a bit of an idealist at times, and she was probably already pondering ways to change and improve the local hypnotist community.

Casey looked surprised; she had expected Peggy to be the least willing to give the others a chance after what had happened.

“I am not opposed to the idea, just as long as well all know the risks,” Bella said.

“I may be biased after having been turned into a rabbit…but I suppose that was Claire, not any of these three. I’m willing to listen,” Camila allowed.

“Arthur does have a way of manipulating and forcing hypnotists to do what he wants; he might have something he’s blackmailing them with or they might have even been hypnotized into serving him. I think we should at least talk to them and see what their situation is; it’s not like they can lie to us,” Casey said as Jackie served her eggs.

“Yes, Arthur is the one who needs to be taken down before he takes over,” Mariah added.

“It sounds like we all agree then; we will talk to Alistair, Jing-Mei and Jackie and then decide what to do with them. Anybody object?” Bella asked.

Nobody did.

They finished their breakfast, then filed into the living room. Peggy, Camila, Mariah, Bella, and Casey sat on the big sectional.

Sean and Lavea put Alistair on his knees in front of them, then took Jing-Mei and Jackie into another room.

“Alistair, when I snap my fingers you will become aware, but you will be utterly compelled to obey the five of us on this couch, and you will answer any and all of our questions truthfully,” Bella said.

“Yes, Mistress Bella,” Alistair agreed.

Bella snapped loudly.

Alistair jerked awake, blinking as he focused his dry eyes.

“Oh my, what a lovely sight to wake up to!” he said cavalierly.

Alistair grinned shamelessly as his cock quickly became erect.

“Good morning Alistair; as I am sure you are aware, your group lost,” Bella said, a bemused look on her face.

“Indeed, you are quite the formidable bunch; I am at your mercy,” he replied with a grin.

“Yes, you are. Now, let’s cut to the chase; why are you working for Arthur Winston?” Peggy asked.

“I appear unable to lie to you Domina Peggy; the answer is quite simple, really. I threw my lot in with Arthur because I fear him; everyone who opposes the man ends up either disappearing, enslaved or dead. He has vast resources and many allies, and until now had never been challenged,” Alistair answered, honest and unashamed.

“You fear him?” Camila asked.

“Indeed, beautiful Camila. Arthur Winston is on the verge of taking over the entire true hypnotism community, and making your quaint little city here the center of his empire,” Alistair replied.

“Fuck that,” Casey said.

“Yes indeed, you five have really shaken things up; Arthur even sent his attack dogs Jayde and Sylver to help that tacky Donna, and you still defeated her…us. It was an impressive display,” he replied.

“Impressive enough to make you doubt Arthur Winston?” Peggy asked.

“Oh yes, after seeing what you fabulous five have achieved by working together, I am inclined to rethink my position on Arthur Winston,” Alistair replied.

“You mean find your balls?” Casey asked sarcastically.

“Oh I freely admit you a larger pair than I do, Tiny Tough. Although as you can see, I also appreciate your stunning beauty as much as your tenacity,” he replied, glancing down at his erection.

Casey snorted, and couldn’t help giggling; Bella and Mariah joined her, and Peggy and Camila smiled.

“We should make you our house-slave for that,” Peggy said.

“I can think of worse fates,” Alistair replied.

“He is a charming bastard, I will admit,” Camila said.

“And a very good hypnotist. I will admit, he would have gotten me if not for Casey,” Bella said.

“I got lucky, taking on the infamous Bella Beguile; it could easily have gone the other way,” Alistair said graciously.

“Alright, I have heard enough of this…whatever the hell he is; I can tell we are leaning toward letting him go,” Casey said.

“I agree,” Peggy said.

“Wait, so are we going to give him some post-hypnotics, maybe a trigger?” Camila asked.

“No. We can’t do that; if we are going to try to establish a more orderly and functional community, we have to let him go free and clear, with a warning. Otherwise we won’t be taken seriously,” Mariah said.

“Mariah is right; so, does anyone have any objection to letting Alistair here go?” Bella asked.

“Of course I do, but we should let him go anyway,” Casey said with a sigh.

Camila and Peggy nodded in agreement.

“Alright, Alistair it is your lucky day. We will let you off with a warning; Boise is not Arthur Winston’s territory. Cross any of us again, and we will hunt you down and last night will seem like a child’s play compared to what we will do to you,” Bella said seriously.

“I understand; and thank you lovely ladies, it has been a pleasure watching you work. Now then, if any of you would fancy a shag—,” Alistair began.

“Kiss my feet, Alistair,” Peggy ordered casually, extending her right foot.

Alistair chuckled as he crawled to her and began to kiss her sexy feet.

The other hypnotists smiled and giggled.

“Ok, Jackie next?” Bella asked.

“Sure,” Casey said, and the others nodded.

Peggy had Sean take Alistair to shower and dress.

Jackie was brought out and make aware just as Alistair had been; her “interview” was much shorter than Alistair’s.

Jackie was defiant, an unapologetic ally of Arthur and Donna who wanted nothing more than to gain power, take Sean for her own and see Peggy defeated and humiliated permanently.

“I just don’t understand, I never did anything to her,” Peggy said, bewildered at Jackie’s hatred of her.

“She is just a wannabe, barely a hypnotist. Jealous and petty,” Bella remarked.

“I told you this bitch is a lost cause,” Camila said with satisfaction.

“I agree, fuck her,” Casey said.

“Actually, she does have really nice tits, and she can cook; how about she spend the next six months as Camila’s slave, since Camila was the one who defeated her in their duel?” Mariah suggested.

“That sounds great; Camila?” Bella asked.

“I would love that; a blonde trophy to cook and clean for me for six months? Sounds excellente,” Camila replied.

“I agree, that will send a clear message that things are going to be different amongst hypnotists in Boise; there will be etiquette, rules…and penalties,” Peggy said.

“You can’t fucking do this! Who the hell do you cunts think you are?” Jackie yelled.

“Shut the fuck up slave-Jackie,” Casey said dismissively.

Jackie flushed red and fell silent.

“Oh I am going to enjoy our time together, mi esclava,” Camila said to her with a wicked smile.

Peggy had Lavea take Jackie away and bring in the elegantly beautiful Jing-Mei, her body scraped and bruised.

Bella brought her to awareness as she knelt before the five hypnotists.

“Hello Jing-Mei; I had wanted to meet you for a long time,” Bella said.

“Probably not the way you envisioned it,” Jing-Mei replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Not exactly, no,” Bella agreed.

“I must say, despite the circumstances it is an honor to meet Bella Beguile and Tiny Tough. And you Domina Peggy, are quite the sensation; Arthur Winston is afraid of you. Camila, you have a wonderful reputation as well. All of you working together was quite something; I see now that Donna—we—did not have a chance,” the Asian hypnotist said.

“Arthur is afraid of me?” Peggy asked incredulously.

“Absolutely. You found a copy of “The Art of True Hypnotism”, and you seem to be a natural talent, like Tiny Tough here; learning The Mistress’s gaze in such a short time is nothing short of remarkable. Most hypnotists never manage to use it,” Jing-Mei replied.

“I…thank you,” Peggy replied, appreciating Jing-Mei’s sincerity.

“So, obviously you want something besides my servitude; I expected to be cleaning toilets or perhaps licking your pussies again.” Jing-Mei said casually.

Casey chuckled, as did Mariah.

“It was something we discussed; however, we decided to give you a chance to speak on your own behalf. Why are you working with Arthur Winston?” Bella asked.

Jing-Mei was silent for a moment; however, she was hypnotically compelled to answer.

“Jayde is my sister; she doesn’t know. Arthur has his hooks into her very deeply, and if I don’t assist him, he will take it out on her. I haven’t been able to get into a position to get her away from him, although I have been trying for five years since I found out she existed,” Jing-Mei said.

The hypnotists on the couch were quiet as they digested Jing-Mei’s statement.

Casey spoke first.

“That fucking prick Winston. I am going to hypnotize him into fucking an electrical outlet,” she growled.

Camila and Mariah laughed.

Peggy and Bella shared a look and an almost imperceptible nod.

“What if we were to help you get Jayde away from Winston?” Peggy asked.

Jing-Mei was unable to conceal her surprise.

“You would do that? Why?” she asked quietly.

“Because you are protecting your family,” Mariah said.

“Because Arthur is hurting you as much as any of us,” Camila said.

“Because with your help we can bring him down for good and make the hypnosis community better,” Bella added.

“Because he is a fucking piece of shit and we are through letting him push us around,” Casey said in her typical abrasive manner.

“So what do you say? Will you let us help you? You should have a relationship with your sister,” Peggy said with a smile.

The others were smiling at her as well.

Jing-Mei smiled back.

“That sounds far preferable to scrubbing your toilets,” she said.

“We will need to be patient; it might take some time, and could get very ugly,” Bella warned.

“I agree; ugly for Arthur Winston,” Jing-Mei replied.