The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming His Pet

Part VI: The Men and the boys

(MM DS BD EX HM HU MA MC MD SF)

Author’s note:

A big thank you to MonsterMash62, who gave many hours of invaluable feedback and editing.

This is a story primarily about control and submission—particularly mind control; and, secondarily, about sex.

Please favor me with comments of any sorts.

Chapter 25: meeting the boys

Benji was curious about the other boys, as they were about him; so while he kept silent, he did attempt to steal glances, only to see that they were doing the same to him. At first they would look away, bashfully, but they all quickly realized how silly this was under the circumstances. Before long, they were all openly checking each other out, with smiles and gestures of approval and appreciation. A couple of the boys played the exhibitionist, provoking some giggles, till they all realized they’d better stick to their work. Even though the others had started before Benji—although not that much before—he was able to finish his schedule first; he was a faster typist. He printed it out, and while he examined it closely, he heard others begin printing out theirs to do the same.

Benji watched Zak amble over to the printer. He was slightly taller than Benji, with a little more definition; he had firm mounds for pecs, and the areas around his nipples were pretty large. Zak’s rear was very round and firm—something he hoped for himself, as he knew it was what his Owner liked. Benji wondered at Zak’s muscled legs, till he recalled he played lacrosse. The tight, blond curls on his head were matched by blond hair on his arms and legs. Nestled under a trimmed bush of slightly more reddish hair was a smallish plaything, closely guarded by a metal cage. Benji wondered what happened when Zak got an erection; then he realized, assuming it was made of the same material as the equipment on him, it would adapt. He glanced up to see that Zak had no hair on his chest; then he noticed none of them did.

Then Benji saw Trig approach the table opposite him; when he saw that Benji was checking him out, Trig stood still to give him a good look, making Benji blush a little. This would take time to get used to! But what the hell! He took his time. He’d already noticed Trig’s bulkier form and impressive definition, his darker features and wavy, raven hair. Benji guessed, from Trig’s arms and legs, that without shaving, he’d have a decent spread of hair up and down his torso. Instead, he was cleanly shaved, his boy parts were properly groomed, with a well trimmed dark bush atop them. How he got a good look at his member: it was circumcised, and big and floppy, like many he’d seen in locker rooms; in this case, there was no doubt it was half-erect—all the boys were at various stages of arousal. Benji guessed Trig’s equipment would top out at six or seven inches. It was thicker than the others, and probably thicker than Benji’s. He saw that Trig’s protection was the same design as his own. When he looked up, Trig gave him a mischievous smile and sat down.

Before long, each boy had made a second trip to the pc and then to the printer, and everyone was satisfied with his work. “Are we all finished?” It was Trig, looking around at each one. “Then let’s go hang out in the common area while we wait to turn in our work.”

Each of the boys put their schedules on the table, then found a spot on the couches to relax. Benji was still a little bashful about being around three other naked boys, and sensed that Kyle, who sat opposite him, maybe felt the same. Kyle’s features seemed vaguely Asian, and as they talked that guess proved to be correct. He was the slightest of them, with the least pronounced muscles, and his penis he guessed would be the smallest. It looked like Kyle wore no protection, so he asked about it.

“Try to grab it, see what happens.” Benji chuckled as he shook his head. Kyle continued: “it’s there, made of living material; depending on the circumstances, it’s either invisible, like now; or else it looks like a pouch.”

“I prefer it this way,” Zak said, provoking laughs.

Trig looked around as he said, “if none a y’all minds me asking, who here’s straight?” Kyle and Benji both raised their hands. “What about you,” Benji asked Trig. “till a few months ago, i’d’ve said 100% straight; but i gotta say, since my Owner took me, i’m discovering a whole nother world. You boys are damn cute!” Everyone laughed. “Me too, i guess,” Benji answered, “except—I’d say I’m still completely straight, really. I love my Owner, and oh!—” everyone grinned because they could see Benji’s dingus starting to come to life—“well, i guess i proved that! But—while i’m seeing other boys and Men in a different light now, i can’t really say i’m gay. I mean, I can see you all are good-looking, but…”

“Yeah, i get you; it’s the same for me,” Kyle said. I can appreciate all of you, but only my Owner makes my little soldier salute.” Then he gestured toward Zak, whose soldier was very much at attention—“looks like you’re the winner; you’re having the most fun here!”

After a few minutes, everyone seemed at ease, telling where they were from: Trig’s obvious drawl marked him from the South—as it turned out, Georgia; Zak was from Nebraska, Kyle from Virginia. For a good hour, they learned a lot about each other: how they’d grown up, what interests they had, their families. As they talked about meeting their Owners, being taken, and what they’d experienced so far, every boy became fully erect and throbbing.

“Damn, i wanna touch myself so bad,” Trig said, frustrated; “but it won’t do no good.” He demonstrated; his protection made his hand bounce away when he got within six inches.

“When’s the last time everyone stroked,” Zak asked. Benji was surprised to learn that everyone else had been in chastity longer than his 10 weeks. “Ah, but he didn’t ask about chastity, Benji,” Kyle said; “he asked about jacking off.” That’s when Benji remembered the difficulties and interruptions he’d had when trying to jerk off last school year, and he estimated he hadn’t masturbated for about two months even before Evan put it off limits. When they compared their stories, Kyle and Zak had similar experiences. Trig grinned: “not me; i was rubbing one out almost nightly. I’m started to get used to this.”

About then, Beck came in; everyone got to his feet. He looked around at all the erections slicing the air and grinned, “good to see you all like each other! All right; have a seat.”

Beck proceeded to outline what life would be like for the boys for the semester. “Each of you will be up at 6 am, and you’ll hit the gym. Benji, you’ll be doing some laps downstairs. Then shower and shave; then breakfast. After that you’ll either have classes out, or class here, all morning. After lunch, it’s time for chores. Then class work. Benji’ll usually have extra time in the gym before dinner, and some of you will get some in as the year progresses. After dinner, it’s class work or some free time. Some of you will be seeing your Owners, or else you’ll be able to make phone calls. Bedtime is 10 pm.

“As you can see, you’ll be sleeping in the same room, showering, pissing and crapping together. I can see that you’ve all gotten used to be natural together, and even being in heat—that’s good.

“When you have to leave this dorm, you’ll need to collect clothes from me. If you forget, you’ll be wearing the emergency clothes in the closet. Have fun with that. you’re expected to keep track of your textbooks, papers, files and so forth. If you need money, you let me know.

“Obviously, this is not your usual college dorm, or academic program! As you would figure out sooner or later, Hampshire College plays a special role for Our People in the selection and preparation of mates for Our Men. And, of course, this is not something to be discussed outside the Family. Yet you may get asked questions by other students, about your schedules, or why they don’t see you around very much—which they won’t for most of this semester. You’ll notice in your folders information about each of your classes, including their names and descriptions—that’s why they are there, so you can tell others. Feel free to say that you are taking part in a special program, doing advanced studies, independent studies, and so forth. Otherwise, you can just say you’re working really, really hard—as you will be, trust me, boys.”

Then he got the boys up, and had them follow him to the elevator. One by one, he “programmed” the elevator to recognize their DNA, by first touching the appropriate buttons, and then having the boy’s press their fingers against them. He explained they would only be able to go down to the ground floor, to the pool in the basement, or back to the sixth floor.

After that, Beck led the boys back to the dorm and continued explaining things to them. “Each of you will be having regular dates with your Owners, and when He comes for you, you’ll meet Him downstairs—unless I arrange for a party here to entertain Them, which we’ll do from time to time. When your Owner is coming, you’ll have permission to pretty yourselves up with hair gel, deodorant, cologne, etc. Otherwise, you’ll only get to use razors and soap. Remember: you’re pets now, not men.

“Any questions, pups?” Zak put up his hand.

“Yes boy?”

“What happens if we can’t relieve ourselves while others are around?”

“You’ll find out. It won’t be pleasant; but don’t worry. Eventually, you’ll overcome the problem, and you’ll do your business completely easily no matter who’s looking. Trust me, boys, it will work; you will succeed at this.”

Benji was called on next, and he asked, “i got my garden gate today, and i’m puzzled about what it’s doing. At first, i felt it moving around, but now i just feel kind of a full sensation.”

Beck silenced the other boys’ giggles and then answered. “your garden gate—other than protecting your Owner’s property from any damage, is also preparing you for His enjoyment. In short, it will be gradually stretching you, so that when your big Night comes, you’ll give Him maximum pleasure. If you’re not feeling anything, that’s because your Owner chose to have the device numb any sensations. That’s so that you’ll have all those sensations for the first time when He takes you. Understood boy?”

“Yes Mr. Beck.”

Any other questions?”

After a pause, Trig put up his hand. “Yes boy?”

“Mr. Beck, if you don’t mind me asking, but…what’s your story?”

Beck paused and nodded, as if to say, “good question.”

“Well, I think you all know that I’m what is known as a eunuch. All that means is that I don’t have the same effect on a boy that your Owners do. Rest assured, however, that I have some of the gifts, and I have a life of my own—just more like that of humans than of The Race. So when you have your date nights, I’ll have mine. And there will be some other times when I’m not here—that’s my time.

“Also, while having a bevy of boys around has its compensations, I assure you I am well paid; and I expect to keep making money for some years to come. Does that answer your question, boy?”

“Yes Mr. Beck.”

“All right boys, it’s time for dinner. Two of you’ll take turns each day preparing lunch and dinner. You’ll find what you need in the kitchen. You’ll find some menus working with the items that fit the diet your Owners have set for you. If you have other ideas, let me know. you serve yourselves and clean it up; everything has to be off the table by 7—I’ll be back by then. Get to it, boys!”

In the kitchen, the boys found the menus, and then they looked around to see what ingredients they had. Talking as they started dinner, they found they were all on the same diet: very light on meat, lots of grains, fruits and vegetables. Nothing pungent or spicy. They only had alcohol on special occasions. And they knew the reason for the diet: so that their boy cream—that is, their semen—would have no off tastes. “My Owner says i’ll be making plenty of it after He mates me—it’s one of the changes that comes with that,” Kyle said. “I make plenty now, Zak said, giggling; and i can’t seem to keep it in—even when i’m not touching myself.” Benji and Trig both laughed, admitting that was true for them too. “I guess we’ll be washing the sheets a lot,” Benji added.

Over dinner, the boys continued getting to know each other. They learned how each of them had been recruited and “caught” by their Owners. Benji told about how he’d been invited by Evan to be roommates; but because he wasn’t sure if he should tell all the details, he left it at that. For Zak, it happened when Andrew attended a high school lacrosse match in which Zak played. Unawares, Andrew influenced Zak to visit Hampshire College, and Zak met Andrew during that visit. “I didn’t realize it, but He ensured i was chaste from then on,” Zak said, grinning.

From Trig, they learned he’d known his Owner back to elementary school. “He’s been grooming me a long time!” Sir Manuel was two years older than Trig, and was on the school baseball team, and he talked Trig into joining it. In fact, Trig ended up being involved in a lot of sports during high school, which was easy to see from his body. Kyle was caught by his Owner, again while he was in high school, but this time taking part in a science competition—his Owner was a college-age judge. Sir Nathan had arranged for Kyle to be enrolled at Hampshire College.

As they were clearing the dishes, Trig said, excuse me, “i’ve got to go—be right back…” and he headed for the bathroom. The other boys exchanged puzzled looks—wasn’t there some rule about that? Just as quickly, Trig came back: “damn, it’s locked! What’re we supposed to do?”

“Remember, Mr. Beck said we had to go together. He’ll be back in a few minutes. “OK, i guess i can hold it,” Trig said a little uncertainly. As they finished cleaning up, Beck came back. By now Trig was hopping, and he blurted out, “Mr. Beck!”

“Quiet, boy!” Beck said harshly, giving the boy a smack on the behind. “you know there’s no speaking out of turn. Raise your hand, pup!”

Trig’s face reddened with humiliation. He hadn’t been spanked since he was about ten—but his hand shot up.

“Better, boy; what is it?”

“Mr. Beck, i have to go to the bathroom.”

“That’s nice; is there a question there, boy?”

“Sorry Mr. Beck; may i please use the bathroom?”

“Better, boy.” Beck glanced around and saw that everyone was at a stopping point, so he added; “looks like everyone’s going then. Let’s go pups.” He led the pups down the hall; Trig was pressing forward; he’d drunk a lot of water during dinner. Using his arm to block him, however, Beck made clear Trig would have to wait a bit more.

“All right, boys, if you need to do number two only, you can take turns at that one; for number one, stand around here, facing each other.

“What if we don’t have to go now, Sir?”

“Well, you’d better, because your next chance will be in three hours.”

Beck was still blocking Trig with his arm, while he waited for the rest to step up. When they hesitated, he snapped his fingers and pointed for them all to stand around the one drain. “Get to it.”

They moved into position, but nothing happened. Even Trig’s bladder was suddenly bashful—even though he was in pain. Lowering his head and closing his eyes for a moment, he got a stream started and it soon become a regular flow as he visibly relaxed.

While Trig did this hands-free—a discipline his Owner had imposed on him—the others, not under that discipline, reached for their members. When they did, Beck reprimanded them. “Sorry boys, no hands from now on!” That seemed dubious to them; what about their aim? Reading their expressions, Beck added, “Just watch; I think you’ll find that’ll take care of itself.” Sure enough, without touching them, each of their pea shooters was pointed the right way.

Next to start was Kyle, and he breathed easier. Looking up at Trig, they both started grinning as they peed, facing each other; they were proud of their accomplishment and they enjoyed watching it happen.

Meanwhile, neither Zak nor Benji could get anything going. Benji didn’t really need to urinate, but he knew he would later; he hoped he’d be OK till ten. Zak was obviously frustrated and embarrassed.

When Trig and Kyle finished, they both gave themselves a hands-free shake, and cracked up as they did so. Then Beck asked again. “Number two anyone? No? Remember, next bathroom break is three hours. Next one after that is at wakeup.”

Next up was some more orientation. Beck explained that the boys would have bathroom breaks when they woke up, before lunch, mid-afternoon, after dinner, and before bed. Otherwise they had to ask permission; and all the boys in the house went together. When asked, he explained that it was the living metal devices that assured their proper aim.

Beck brought up something that surprised a couple of them. “I expect, before long, some of you may get playful with each other. I’m not going to give you a bunch of rules on that: it’s really simple. Your Owner has a chastity protector on each of you; and if any of you gets too frisky, here or anywhere else, trust me—that device will know. It’s right there, after all, and it’s well aware of what you’re feeling. Wet dreams and talk don’t count; but if any of you thinks you’re clever, and you can figure out a way to get around the rules—either alone or with one another—you’ll get a nasty surprise. And your Owner will know, be sure of that.

“If you’re feeling sexually frustrated—well, that’s the way it’s supposed to be, pups! That’s how your Owners like you: with lots and lots of sexual energy! This is an important part of your training. Trust me, it will do its work, making you good, obedient, serviceable pets for your Owners!”

For the rest of the evening, Beck had the boys review their schedules for the week, and figure out their plans and needs regarding classes out of house. Beck went around and met with each one individually. He reminded those who had classes out the next day to request clothing.

When he came to Benji, Beck already knew Benji would need something for swim lessons. “Here you go pup”—it was a swimmer’s jock, rather than a Speedo. “That’ll work, won’t it, boy? No one else’ll be around, unless some of these boys start swimming.” Benji nodded.

After their individual meetings, the boys had free time. He encouraged them to call or write home, or else call their Owners. If they wanted, they could use the gym—but they wouldn’t be able to shower until morning.

When it was his turn, Benji was so excited to skype with his Owner. Even though he’d just seen Evan a few hours before, he had so much to tell Him about the day!

Evan smiled to see how happy and proud his puppy was. “It was so amazing, Sir—at first, i was so shy just taking my clothes off in front of Mr. Beck; then i was with the other boys, and we were all sneaking peeks at each other, but then we all just laughed because it was so ridiculous! I can’t believe, it Sir: it took maybe an hour before we were all sitting around, naked as the day we were born, with raging hard-ons, and laughing about it; we didn’t feel the slightest embarrassment, Sir! We haven’t ever since!”

“That’s a real breakthrough, boy! Remember how you were earlier this summer? That wasn’t so long ago.

“One of the things you will learn, boy, is that being in heat isn’t something special that you, as an inferior, make happen; it’s just a natural force at work in you; and it’s up to those who control you to control that. Whether it’s being in your natural state, or relieving yourself, or getting into heat—these are natural events for a boy like you; and really, good things, don’t you see? Do you think I want a boy that has no drive or passion?

“When I take you completely boy, you’ll understand; after that, I’ll manage all these things—you’ll never have any reaction or behavior that’ll be any sort of problem. It just won’t be possible, trust Me.

“But now, you have this delightful period where you’re giving up the pretense of you being in control, and so you’re kind of wild, boy. I bet that little cucumber is standing straight up for me, isn’t it?”

Benji blushed, and said, “Yes Sir, standing straight up.” By now, the other boys had overheard Benji, and were looking, laughing and making comments. Evan could hear some of it and laughed. And He knew just how to make it throb even more: “Oh, that’s a good boy! Such a good boy!!” Evan smiled to see the delight this caused, and sighed to think of what Benji’s seven-inch plaything looked like, pointing straight to the sky.

“Is it smacking you on the belly, boy?” Benji giggled and nodded. Evan paused to dwell on that thought. Then He continued: “Do you realize how important today is, boy? Now you’re freer than you’ve ever been, boy. Don’t you see how you’re becoming more and more what you are, and what you need to be?

“Yes Sir! I was so frightened, before, about ‘losing my freedom,’ when the truth is, thanks to You, i’ve never really been free, till now. I love You Sir; i love You so much!”

“I love you too, boy.” At his Owner’s bidding, he leaned forward and kissed the screen before Evan signed off.

When bedtime came, Beck walked all four boys back to the lavatory, repeating the routine from earlier. This time, Trig and Kyle both peed fairly effortlessly, and Zak managed to with some effort—including spending some time with his eyes closed, “shutting everything else out,” he explained later. Now it was just Benji.

“This is your last chance before sun-up, boy—you realize that?”

“Y-yes Sir—i just can’t help it.”

Chapter 26: A night with Zak

“No problem, pup; you’re not the first one who’s done it the hard way. I have a solution; first let’s get our other business done. Once again, everyone was shy about going number 2 so they skipped that; then Beck sent them all to the sinks to brush their teeth, taking a toothbrush from a shelf on the wall. After they finished, Beck told them to put their toothbrushes back on the shelf. But Kyle asked, “Sir, how do we keep straight which is ours?”

“You don’t. What difference does it make?”

While they were at the sinks, Beck had ducked out of the bathroom and returned, now with some blankets, sheets and pillows in his hands. These he put on a table against the wall. Then the boys saw he had a set of handcuffs, although they had a much longer chain than usual. “C’mere boys,” he said, gesturing to Zak and Benji. Then he cuffed them together.

“you two will sleep in here tonight. You can bed down right here. Wait, you’ll something else. Trig, go fetch one of the large drinking glasses from the kitchen and bring it back here for Benji.” Meanwhile, he had Kyle arrange the bedding on the floor. When Trig came back, he had Trig fill it and give it to Benji. “Drink that, boy.” When Benji did, he had him drink another one.

“Now, you boys sleep here as best you can, till Benji can’t take it any more. The lights stay on all night. When you wake up, Benji, Zak’ll be up with you; when he pees, Zak, you face him—watch him—understand? And if Benji doesn’t do it the next time, he drinks two more glasses. Keep at that until he does.”

“What then, Sir? Do we go to our room then?”

“Not tonight, boy. After that, you both do it again. Yes, you too, Zak. For round two, you both drink plenty of water, and you both pee again; keep doing it all night boys. By morning you should both be champions. Then we’ll see how bashful all of you are about crapping, after dinner tonight with lots of rice and beans.”

With that, Beck led the other boys to the bunk room. “i’m sorry about this, Zak; you didn’t anything wrong, you shouldn’t be punished along with me,” Benji said as they both lay down; they found that the chain was long enough that they could lay flat or on their sides facing each other, but they couldn’t both face away.

“Don’t worry about it brother. Is it all right i call you that? It’s not really a punishment. It makes sense: you need to get over this; maybe doing it with just one other might be easier, and it gets you closer to your goal. Besides, how can it be a punishment when i get to stare at you all night?”

That made Benji grin. “Geez, this is all still kind of crazy for me. But i think…i’m enjoying this! Even this, being in the bathroom all night—it’s not that bad. And i’m actually thinking, what an accomplishment it’ll be when i finally can pee with everyone looking.”

Zak laughed: “I know, weird, right?”

I’m still not used to having guys talk to me that way. This must sound dumb, but—i guess you’re turned on looking at me? I mean, you’re gay, so…”

Zak rolled his eyes. “Yeah, dummy, i’m turned on by you! What do you think? You’re pretty sexy!”

“Thanks! But it’s cool—i mean, i’m enjoying it, right?” he smiled as he nodded toward his dingle which was half-hard and stirring further to life. “But, truth is, that’s at least half because i’ve got to piss like crazy!”

“You know, my Owner gave me some tips. What helps sometimes is to try to put yourself in the right frame of mind. Sometimes having a kind of ‘mantra’ works, something you repeat over and over. Or you count, or repeat some lines over and over to yourself. Or, wait…did you ever see that movie, ‘The Madness of King George’?”

“No.”

“Well, it just came to me—in that, the king has to pee, and he can’t; and he says, “Do it, England, do it!” And it worked! The thing is, you can talk to yourself, and help yourself get into the right frame of mind.”

Benji was obviously fidgeting. “Sorry, i just figured i’d wait till it became unbearable. I—i think i’m about there.” He gestured for them to get up. “It occurs to me maybe we should just stand there and maybe…i dunno; but the sooner it’s over with, the easier the night will be.”

“That’s true. Look, don’t worry about me. What you don’t realize is, this was a problem for me all through school. Now it’s not. Don’t let me bother you.”

“Thanks.” they were standing over the drain, facing each other. Benji breathed in and out, trying to calm himself. His bladder was so full; and at one point, it seemed he would let go, only to feel the instinct to hold back because someone was there. It really hurt. Then he thought of Evan, and he breathed very deeply.

“Do it for Master; pee for Master! Do it boy! Pee for Master!”

That did it; first a trickle, then a strong flow. As much as Benji wanted to celebrate, he didn’t dare move until he shook the last drop free.

“Ooooohhhhh! i did it, i did it! Hah!!!” Benji threw his hands into the air and danced like he’d won a championship—and because of the chain, almost pulling Zak to the ground. Then he grabbed Zak and gave him a huge hug, just as he would a teammate after they’d won a tournament. After a moment, Zak smiled and said, “um…i think we should…separate.” Realizing how they were touching, and the effect it was having on Zak, Benji let go, but he was so excited, and kept jumping and dancing for awhile. Then he started laughing. “I can’t believe i’m so happy because i peed! But i am!” He started to step away, then asked, “wait, do you have to go?”

“No, but remember, we have to drink some more water; we’re doing that again in a few hours.”

“That’s fine; actually, that’s good. You were right—this was a good plan. One night, and i think i’ll be over it.” So they went over to the sink, took turns drinking a couple glasses of water, then filled it up and took it back to their makeshift bed.

“Thanks, Zak. I’m really glad you’re here.” Then he laughed again.

“What’s so funny?”

“I was just thinking; i’m so proud, but there’s almost no one I can tell about tonight’s big triumph!”

Zak reached over and stroked Benji’s chest. “you should be proud; and you can tell your brothers, and Mr. Beck, and your Owner. And that’s all you need.

“And i think, right now, we need some sleep before we have to be up again.” They each drank half the glass of water, but before Zak laid back, Benji got him up once more. “Sorry bro, but i want to make this work. I’m going to drink some more. He led Zak to the sink, and they quickly drank two more glasses of water. Then they laid back down to sleep.

A couple of hours later, Zak woke up Benji, and said, “do you think you can go?”

“Let’s try.” They went over to the drain; after a short pause, Zak was peeing; Benji closed his eyes and concentrated, again telling himself, “Do it boy! Pee for Master!” It worked again! By morning, Zak and Benji had gotten a few hours’ more sleep, and peed one more time, this time with no effort at all. They’d conquered a barrier for both of them, Benji particularly, and become friends.

When Beck led the other boys into the bathroom, he found the boys fast asleep, facing each other, with their arms draped over each other; their sheets had been kicked aside. Both boys sported an erection.

“Now isn’t that a lovely sight? WAKE UP!” Benji and Zak jumped up, a little disoriented, while Kyle and Trig roared. Their morning wood had only half faded.

Beck unlocked the chains. “How’d you do, boys?”

“Good, Sir! I peed three times!”

“Well done, Benji! Let’s hope you’ve got some more. Everyone in formation!” Once again, the boys all gathered around the drain. This time, it was Zak who went first; then Kyle; Trig had to wait for his erection to droop a little; Benji, using his adopted method, went third; finally Trig. Once everyone was flowing, they all watched, and grinned at each other. Trig felt playful and tried to make his stream waver, but found something kept him from doing it. Noticing this, Beck said: “that’s your protection working for you. They’ll hold your aim steady till you finish your business. Sorry boys.”

When they all finished, grinning as they gave themselves a shake, it was time for the next challenge. “I know you’re all stuffed with beans and rice; get to it, boys.” Trig, the least inhibited, shrugged and crouched down over the hole. It didn’t take him long—and as Beck predicted, last night’s dinner cleaned him out. Kyle crouched down over the other one, and soon finished his business. The boys heard water flushing beneath them as soon as they made their deposits.

When Trig got up, Beck reminded him what the nearby spigot was for; then Zak decided to take his turn. “By the way, there’s no rule against two at a time, boys; that’ll move things along faster.” Although that meant being skin-to-skin, after their night together, Benji didn’t mind, and a glance confirmed Zak didn’t, either. So they crouched down together and each tried to concentrate. When Kyle and Trig had stepped away, Benji and Zak both managed to make it happen.

“Well done, boys; I’ve had cases where it took days. You can be proud. I know your Owners will be happy.”

Over the next several weeks, the boys settled into the routine. By the end of the week, all shyness was gone. They didn’t have the slightest qualm about an erection or a bowel movement, although they all joked about how much better they preferred the first! Because they weren’t allowed deodorant—except when they went on dates with their Owners (Saturday was date night was for all of them)—they also had to get used to each other’s smell. Since they showered each day, it never got too bad; but at the end of a day, it was notable. It became normal for them after two weeks.

Two nights in brought the first bedtime distraction: that’s when the boys discovered that uninhibited Trig was rather noisy when he had a nocturnal orgasm. They all laughed when they woke up enough to realize what was happening, congratulating their brother when he finally finished thrusting and moaning. Later in the week, it was Benji’s turn to explode in a dream, with only slightly less enthusiasm.

Soon everyone had a turn, and by the third week, at Zak’s suggestion they started tracking their orgasms on a calendar. By mid-semester, they discovered they all lasted two weeks more or less. One time, when Kyle was overdue, he admitted that was because he’d fired during a particularly intense conversation with his Owner—something, they discovered, had happened at least once to all of them. They also realized that, because they weren’t all on the same cycle, their timing might coincide. Sure enough, about the eighth week, two of them fired off the same night, to great celebration.

The rule was that they changed their sheets the next day; but still, for that night, the room would be redolent of boy-spunk. One of the subjects of conversation was which of them produced more and whose cream was muskier. “i never thought i’d say this, boys,” Trig said one night, “but i’m getting where i kinda like this boy-smell, you know?”

About mid-semester, they discovered what happened when they were “too playful,” as warned by Beck at the beginning. One night the sound of two of the boys quarreling and groaning in pain woke up the others. That’s when Kyle and Zak were both found in Kyle’s lower bunk (Zak had the top bunk). They were locked in an embrace, facing and struggling against each other, tugging at their crotches and yelping in pain.

“What’s going on?” Trig asked. But the entangled boys were too distracted to answer. So Trig drew close, and physically tried to pull them apart—eliciting new cries of pain. That’s when they discovered that somehow, the chastity protectors they wore had become tangled or something. “Dammit, it’s like they’re fused together!”

“They are”—everyone looked up to see Beck standing in the doorway. When the two entangled boys kept squawking in pain, Beck told them to just stop moving; they obeyed him, and finally settled down. Then Beck explained, “I warned you about getting too frisky. Obviously, these two chose not to heed my warning.” He stepped over, and peered down at the mess the two embarrassed boys were in. “I think you’ll find, pups, that these protective devices your Owners purchased for you have some tricks up their sleeves. Such as catching you in flagrante delicto.

“I’m sorry Sir; it’s my fault,” Kyle said.

“No Sir, it’s mine,” Zak countered.

“It’s both your faults. And you’ll both be punished.”

“All right, what do we do,” Zak asked.

“First, you get up—that’s right, just as you are.” That proved both challenging—and painful; but they eventually got to their feet.

“Now you follow me. Trig, you grab their pillows and top sheets and follow me.”

Benji hadn’t been given anything to do, but he followed too; watching Zak and Kyle try to walk that way—punctuated by an occasional pained yelp or curse word—was just too much fun.

Beck led them to the common area, and had Trig lay one sheet on the floor between the couches, along with the pillows. “All right boys, this’ll be your bed tonight—get down there.”

“But, Sir, you mean you can’t unlock us?”

“Who said I can’t? Go on. This is your punishment. I’ll see you in the morning. If you wake me up again, I’ll have another punishment for you, and I promise you’ll prefer this one.” Beck turned to go back to bed.

Benji and Trig hung back a little to see if they could figure out anything to make their brothers more comfortable, but there wasn’t much; and the two observers were finding it hard not to laugh, which only irritated the two unfortunates even more. So Trig and Benji beat a retreat to the bunk room, and had a good laugh recounting it for awhile, until they finally got to sleep.

Chapter 27: Evan explains the Facts of Life to Benji

When the second week ended, all the boys were looking forward to date night with their Owners. They had permission to primp: gelling their hair, wearing deodorant and cologne; the clothes they would wear were chosen by their Keeper, Beck. On Saturdays, they took a shower in the afternoon, so they’d be fresh for their Men; and even though they were keeping their goods wrapped until the Night, they all carefully groomed themselves, trimming their bushes and shaving their nether regions, just the way Beck had instructed them. Who knew, but that their Owners might inspect?

It was Beck’s decision how the boys dressed for their dates, based on what he knew of their Owner’s preferences. When Benji came out of the shower room, waiting for him was a snug pair of boxer briefs, that really shoved his goods way forward: how the other boys whistled and cackled when they saw Benji’s package wrapped so nicely! Over that, Benji pulled on some button-fly jeans—and he was careful to pull his ring through both flys, just the way he knew Evan liked—and a trim-fitting collarless cotton shirt that showed off his increasingly defined abs, swelling pecs and spreading delts, and bulging biceps nicely. Trig whistled as Benji showed off how his tight jeans hugged him front and back. They all reacted similarly as each got dressed for their dates.

The boys were all down at the main entrance right at six, when they expected to be picked up by their Owners. Beck was with them, seeing them off. This night, Benji was the last one picked up.

When Evan walked in, Benji happily fell to his knees to greet his Owner. Evan petted his pup, then pulled him to his feet so He could kiss him passionately. Disengaging, Evan smiled down at Benji, then took him by the hand, and led him into the elevator. Beck stepped in with Him.

“Tonight, boy, Mr. Beck is going to join us for a special conversation tonight. Then we’ll have our date, I promise!”

Beck took Evan and the boy up to the fourth floor. When Benji got off, he stepped into a hallway with a series of doors; he couldn’t tell if it was offices or classrooms or dorms. But whatever it was, it was empty and dark. Beck led them down the hall, to the center of the building, through two sets of doors. The last door they opened looked very heavy, like the door of a bank vault. Beck held the door for Evan, Who led His boy in, still holding his hand. There He found several comfortable chairs. After Beck closed the door with an echoing clang, he sat down with Evan, who directed Benji to be seated as well.

Evan looked at Benji for a moment, reading his emotions. He smiled and said, “you’re curious; but not scared. That pleases Me, boy.” Benji kept his gazed fixed on Evan.

“Tonight, pup, I’m going to share with you some fantastic things. I’m going to explain to you how My People came to be: the Race to which Beck, and Andrew, and all the Superiors you’ve met, and many more, belong.

“You already know about Our Gifts. What I’ll tell you tonight will explain how that happened. But you need to prepare yourself to hear some astonishing things.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Our story begins about 300 years ago. Before then, no one like Us existed. To be honest, some of what I’m going to tell you is conjecture. All I can say is that I’m telling you the best account Our People have of those early events.”

Beck picked up there. “One of the questions humanity has had for many years is, are the people of earth alone in the universe? I can answer that for you, boy; no. About 300 years ago, explorers from another world came to earth, and they are the reason We exist.” He waited to let this sink in.

“It was a small party, perhaps eight or ten,” Evan continued. “That We don’t know. What we know is that they had gathered a group of human men, from various parts of earth, together in one place—on a farm in Turkey. They had Africans, Native Americans, Europeans, and Asians. They were engaged in experiments on those men. Genetic experiments.”

“As your Owner said, there’s a lot we don’t know about those events, but we do know that the aliens were mingling their own DNA with human DNA.”

“The result was the Gifts that We and Our Kind have,” Evan continued. “And those captives—those men being experimented on, were the Founding Fathers of Our Race.

“Their captors were in for a nasty surprise, however. Our Fathers, rebelling against what was being done to them, broke free—ironically, with the help of the very powers their captors had given to them. In the struggle, Our Fathers killed a number of Their captors. They wanted to capture the rest, to question them, but they got away. Over the next few years, Our Fathers were able to hunt down another team of aliens, but We have no idea what became of any others, whether there even were others.”

“It’s always been assumed that some got away—but no one really knows,” Beck explained.

Reading Benji’s thoughts, Evan nodded for him to ask his questions.

“What were they doing here? Why were they experimenting on us, Sir?”

“No one knows for sure. But…Our People have always assumed the goal was conquest: either by creating a hybrid race that would prepare the way for some future group that would come; or else by genetic conversion: by turning humans into themselves.”

Benji stared at his Owner, in shock; he looked at Beck, and back at Evan.

“C’mere pup, let Me hold you. I can see this is deeply troubling.” Benji knelt before his Owner and leaned in as Evan wrapped His Arms around him. “Don’t be afraid, boy; it’s all right.” He held Benji for several minutes. Sensing he was ready to continue, Evan patted Benji on his back and had him sit up again.

“I imagine You’re wondering why I invited Beck here tonight. I wanted you to see that what I was telling you, wasn’t just something from Me, but from My People. I thought it might be easier.” Evan nodded to Beck, indicating that He’d do most of the talking from here.

Now Evan continued, “when Our Fathers won that victory against their tormenters—and, as far as we know, either killed them, or drove them off our planet—They immediately sought to get a handle on what Their experience had been about. They took control of the farm, where they were imprisoned—in fact, We still control that farm to this day, Benji.

“They went through everything. Unfortunately, the materials They found: the equipment, the computers—were all in another language, and much of it of course was beyond the understanding of people of that time. Over the years since, Our scientists have translated what They could, and discovered many properties in the tech—that’s where the ’living metal’ comes from, by the way—but, unfortunately, the computer data has degraded over the years; by the time human technology had reached the point where We could really delve into it, a lot of the data storage is a wreck.

“Even so, you should know that Our People were able to tap into a lot of that technology.”

“But what became of all that? How come no one knows about any of this?”

“Here’s why,” Evan continued. “Our Founding Fathers realized that earth was in peril. As They talked to each other, They realized that Their captors had visited different places on earth, and brought Them all together. They immediately wondered if there were other places where the captors will still at work. And They concluded that some government had to be warned.

“One of Them—himself an Englishman—made His way from Turkey, across Europe, back to England. He sought an appointment with a member of the government. He couldn’t, of course, get an interview with the King, let alone the Prime Minister; but whoever He talked to, failed to take the warnings seriously. The result was that Edward Craddon—that’s Who took that warning to the king—was held captive, and treated very badly. Thanks to His Gifts, He was able to escape; but the result was that Our Fathers decided not to chance any more attempts to warn political leaders for the time being.

“Thinking it through,” Evan continued, “They realized that Their story was too extreme—and, if they did believe it, even part of it, it was too frightening; just as it frightened you, pup. So, They decided They would wait.

“Meanwhile, They were only just beginning to discover the true natures of Their Powers. Their captives had given Them both superhuman strength, as well as the Gifts of the mind, which you’ve experienced. But at the beginning, They didn’t really understand what They had. So for several years, those Men lived on that farm and discovered Their Powers.

“Soon, They discovered the way Their captors had reprogrammed Their sexuality, including giving Them supercharged pheromones. As you can imagine, it was rather ugly at first, creating problems with the local population. But our Fathers both found a way to conceal Themselves, as well as the way to manage the irresistible attraction They effected on others.”

“What are you puzzled about, Benji?” Evan asked.

“I’m wondering why the aliens gave Them the powers They did.”

“Good question. We’re not certain. The mental gifts might have been accidental, because it’s not immediately clear what advantage they would have in doing that. As it turned out, that was their undoing.

“But the reason for the sexual changes are clear enough—when you realize how it all works.

“See, boy, you only know about the pheromones. You know that We of The Race can reach out and ensnare anyone We want—just the way you experienced. But there are other features of Our sexuality you don’t know anything about. Not until the Night your Owner takes you.

“For one, when our genes were modified, it gave the Males of The Race a much more intense libido. What’s curious is that the same thing happens in the males We mount.

“Then, Our Seed—Our Semen—is very different; It’s was designed to be remarkably aggressive. When it gets inside the host, it changes the recipient in fundamental ways. Among other effects, it makes him submissive, and completely dependent on the Man who mastered him. What’s more, if the victim can’t be with the Man, he will die. It has similar effects on women; but of course, with women there is offspring, which are also Members of the Race.

“Don’t you see, boy? It’s a remarkably effective way to conquer the human race; men would be made docile, and either could be kept as pets, or workers, or else die. And, built in was a kind of ‘Plan B.’ The males who are dominated, and now have a more intense sex drive: if they didn’t die, then maybe they would turn around and mount other males or females, and thereby hasten the transformation of the human race.

“At least, that’s what We think the aliens had in mind,” Evan interjected. “It’s not Our Plan. There’s no reason. For one thing, their plan required the death of vast numbers of people. What would We gain by making a war on humans? The thing is, We and humans need each other.

“Second, at least one part of Their plan didn’t work. While boys do have an intense sex drive, their seed is rendered sterile after mating. In other words, it looks like the rebellion Our Fathers launched came before the enemy had completed their work.

“The truth is, We can only speculate. There’s so much we don’t know about that alien species that first came here? Have they ever come back? Will they? And if so, how? Will it be another small party; or an invasion force?

“Right now, Our People started with less than 20 Men. Now we are many thousands—out of more than seven billion. At the rate we’re going, it’ll be thousands and thousands of years before we could approach the numbers of humans on earth. We’re a powerful, but very tiny minority, and we will be, for as far as the eye can see.”

“So what are You doing about the aliens?”

“We watch; We listen. Our mental Gifts, when We coordinate them together, are the best thing we have to be on alert in case the enemy returns. And make no mistake—they are the enemy. Their goal was the subjugation of the human race. The Race they created, they created by accident—in pursuit of that goal. If ever they come back, We have to assume they’ll aim to pick up where they left off.

“The other thing We do is continue to study the technology they left. Once We realized We couldn’t reveal Ourselves—because humans would misunderstand and fear Us—that slowed down our efforts. We’ve kept hidden, but We’ve used our Gifts to gain positions of power and influence; We’ve ensured a steady supply of funds, through our various businesses, so we can acquire property legitimately, and fund research.”

“And, when We can, We have fed some of Our technology into the human economy,” explained Evan, smiling; “so we can earn income, and also advance our whole planet toward being able to oppose the invaders, if ever they come.

“Also, you may want to know that Our People have always intended—when the time is right—to try again to reveal Ourselves to humans; or, at least, to governments. If We ever discover there is a danger, We’ll have to make that decision at last. For the time being, it’s always been judged safer to wait.

“And meanwhile, to protect Ourselves, and the technology we guard, We’ve maintained, from early on, a very strict code of conduct, and strict rules of governance. No Apollonian Male—that is, those of Us oriented to males—may take more than one. No Jovian Male may take more than one female. We live, as much as we can, according to the laws and customs of people around us. We don’t draw undo attention to Ourselves. We don’t want anyone asking any questions about Us or Our ways.”

“Sir, You mentioned that when You mate with me, Your Seed will change me. Am i allowed to know more?

“Yes, boy, you are. If you’ll remember, I told you at the beginning that My Life in you would change you. Now I can spell that out.”

Beck jumped in. “Excuse me; but You might also mention that some of what You’re going to describe has changed, since those beginning years.”

“That’s right, I forgot. One of the things Our People have learned how to do, just in recent decades, was to modify some of the effects We have on those We take as mates. Basically, We saw ways to make it all more fun, for Us and our mates. Our original captors weren’t interested in that, after all; but We were!”

Evan then explained that His aggressive Seed would drive itself deeply into the boy, and become part of him. That serves to deliver reprogramming DNA that would cause all the other effects, including:

“That’s all a lot to take in, isn’t it pup?” Benji nodded. With a glance from Evan, Beck excused himself.

“Now I have to explain one more thing: one of the strictest rules: no sub ever discusses The History with anyone, even when prompted. After this conversation, if anyone, including any Superior, even Me, asks you anything about this History—do not answer that question, boy! Even when alone, after this conversation, I won’t ever ask you to tell Me anything about any of this. I may bring it up, of course; but I’ll never ask you to divulge it.

There’s one—and only one—exception. When you are alone with Me, and when you’re allowed to ask questions—as I have generally allowed you to—then you may ask the following: ‘Sir, I want to ask you something about that one subject.’ That’s all you say. I’ll know what you mean, and I’ll decide if it’s the right time to answer.”

“Yes Sir.”

Evan saw that Benji had another question and nodded for him to ask: “Does that include asking mentally Sir?”

“Yes, boy—even then, only when we’re alone. In fact, it’s a good rule not to ask Me questions mentally you don’t wish to say out loud; because sometimes boys forget which is which.”

“Benji-boy, understand; if Anyone other than Me asks you, anything at all, about any of this, do not respond. It will be a test. And it isn’t just you; every inferior, before he or she is fully assimilated, is so tested. Act as if you know nothing; and if anyone asks you a direct question, such as, ‘you know the History of Our People, don’t you, boy?’ The correct answer will be, ‘Sir’—or ‘Ma’am’—‘with respect, that is a question for my Owner.’ And you stick to that, boy; do you understand Me?”

Benji was troubled to see how agitated his Owner was; it reminded him of the trip to the seedy bar in San Francisco.

“Yes Sir!”

“Say it for Me, boy. Tell Me, now, these rules as I just explained them to you. Repeat them back to me boy.” Nervously, Benji recounted his Owner’s Instructions; Evan corrected a couple of points, and had him do it again, until He was satisfied.

Finally, Evan relaxed, reached out and stroked the boy’s mess of wavy hair. Then He had an idea. “Go into a trance, Benji.” Benji complied, and while in the trance, Evan reinforced his instructions. “You want to obey Me, don’t you Benji?”

“yes Sir!”

“How much, boy? On a scale of 1 to a 100, how much, boy?”

“A—a hundred Sir!”

“On a scale of 1 to a million, how much, boy?”

“A—a million, Sir”

That’s when Evan realized Benji wanted to exceed the scale, but while in a trance, his subconscious didn’t know how to respond that way.

“Is there any number big enough to say how much you love Me, boy?”

“No, Sir!”

“And want to obey Me, pup?”

“No Sir!”

“Good boy! A moment ago, I explained The History of Our Race. you know you must never speak of it. You understand the Rules, don’t you, boy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Repeat the Rules to Me, pup.”

Benji repeated them exactly.

“Good boy. Now, listen carefully, Benji. As long as obeying that is what you want, you will feel confident and certain about obeying; you won’t be anxious. Because right now, I’m giving you the strength you need to obey. Am I strong, boy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“That’s right; and because I am, the Strength I’m giving you, right now, will assure you that—if you want to obey Me on this matter, you can and you will. Do you understand Me boy? Say it, boy.”

“Yes Sir. If i want to obey, i will have the strength from You to do it. I can and i will, Sir.”

Evan brought Benji out of the trance, first telling him he wouldn’t remember being tranced. As Benji came out, Evan was stroking his head as before. Evan thought about the command He’d given; He’d crafted it carefully. It didn’t guarantee that the boy wouldn’t betray the secret; but it meant that as long as Benji wanted to obey, he’d stay on the right track. In the end, that’s what mattered to Evan anyway. He didn’t want Benji to fall into difficulties purely because of nerves or weariness.

Evan looked at His watch—it was late. He’d promised his boy a date after the talk, but it had gone longer than He expected. He was tired, and He could see that Benji was overwhelmed.

“C’mere boy, come lay with Me on this couch!” Benji scrambled to move from the chair opposite, to situate himself alongside his beloved Owner. As the boy settled in, Evan wrapped His arms around the boy, cradling him, soothing him, stroking his hair and face, caressing his muscled form. Nuzzling close to the boy’s face, Evan whispered, “how do you feel boy? I know this was intense.”

Benji let his body relax against Evan’s powerful Body, feeling the muscles of His arms, the hardness of His chest, and the stirrings of His Manhood against his bottom. He pressed his leg between Evan’s, prompting Him to wrap His legs around Benji’s’.

“Mmm, i feel safe! You’ll protect me, Sir?” Benji twisted back so he could look up at Evan. “Always! You know you are the most precious thing to me in the whole world?”

Benji just nodded as he pressed himself against Evan’s broad Chest. “I love You so much, Sir! I’m so happy!”

“I promised you a date tonight; I was going to take you out somewhere and show you off.”

“This is my date, Sir; just being here with You.”

Chapter 28: The lessons boys need

Six weeks in, the boys had adapted well and were hard at work. Besides the coursework pertinent to their majors, they were taking lessons in grammar, diction, posture, and etiquette. “Your Owners deserve boys who are a credit to Them in every way, especially in public.”

They were instructed how to carry themselves both when functioning in the outside world, and in the hidden life with their Owners; they learned how to be properly subservient, in public settings, without calling unwanted attention. Included were practice in the particular rituals that pertained to “the hidden world”—i.e., when they were only with The Race, such as when to kneel and stand, how to wait on Superiors, how to behave when in attendance on Superiors, but not performing any service, and proper postures preferred by Men when They kept their pets at Their sides or at Their feet. They were delighted to learn some of the “high” customs associated with serving food and drinks, that weren’t often used—but it was a credit to a Superior if His boy performed them well.

Another skill a boy needed was the ability to maintain lengthy silence. So Beck began imposing silence on the boys at various times of day. Each time, it was for a longer period. He told them that by the end of the year, they would become accustomed to days of silence.

As promised, further into the semester, they began practicing urinating while on all fours. The boys also began learning how to eat and drink from a bowl on the floor, instead of at a table. Beck began requiring them to spend larger amounts of time sitting on the floor, and periodically they would eat one of their meals in pet fashion.

All these skills, He explained, had to become completely instinctive for the boys.

One morning about six weeks into the semester, Benji and other members of the swim team had to report for a special practice, so the coach could see assess their skill level.

Benji had arrived early to swim some laps, and had the pool to himself. Where he’d been wearing just a swimmers jock while using the lap pool in his dorm, now he was back in a Speedo for the first time in months. Never had a Speedo felt like a lot of clothing! Thanks to all his experiences since the summer, he was completely unselfconscious about what his tight Speedos revealed.

As he climbed out after his laps, Coach Carson approached—he was glad to see Benji, who’d shown real improvement as last season progressed. He walked with Benji as he went to grab his towel, and talked with him while Benji dried off. That’s when the Coach caught sight not only of Benji’s prominent, semi-hard bulge—that was easy to ignore for the straight coach—but also telltale lumps of something else in Benji’s suit.

Coach did a double-take, then, getting Benji’s attention, pointed at the boy’s crotch. “I’m sorry, son, but you’ve got more than you in your swimsuit. What’s all that about, boy?”

The boy stumbled over his words, but finally explained that he had a fiancé, “and, well…He wants me to wear this, Sir.”

The coach chuckled, realizing what it was, and making Benji’s face redden.

“Very different from my days. Well, you’ll take some ribbing from the team, but you can handle that I ’spect. But as far as swim meets—we might have to do something. We’ll talk again about that.”

Benji simply nodded, and got a drink of water before he sat down to wait for the rest of the team that was due shortly. Benji anticipated something like this; he’d asked Evan, who told him to do exactly as he’d done. What Benji didn’t know, because neither Evan nor the Coach chose to reveal it—is that He was also a Member of The Race—another muggle like Beck—and had been tipped off by Evan. And He knew that the chastity protector and ring were designed to adapt and conceal their presence, when—by reading Benji’s mood—there might be more than just kidding and what was, for a boy, constructive humiliation going on. So the Coach could look forward to some fun.

And so it played out. A few minutes later, the rest of the team began straggling in. At first they found Benji in a chair, with his towel across his lap. But as the teammates gathered, there were many who they hadn’t seen since last school year, Benji included; so they were exchanging handshakes, hugs, arm-bumps and backslaps as they caught up with each other. Before long, Benji was on his feet with the rest. And it didn’t take long before someone caught an eyeful.

“Dude—what do you have in your Speedo man?”

“You put your car keys in there?”

“I think he’s had something pierced down there, bro!”

That’s all it took for all the team to circle around, lean in and take a look. Some of the guys were laughing and making comments, some were shaking their heads, and more than one was playfully grabbing at Benji. Not until things settled down a bit could Benji even try to answer the guys.

“Look, guys, maybe i should have gotten a hold of you over the summer to tell you, but…”

“Dude, something got a hold of you down there! What is that?”

“Let’s take a look!” one guy said as he suddenly reached in, and yanked down Benji’s Speedo, drawing a roar of “whoas,” laughter, and other comments.

“You know that is? That’s a chastity thing, man!”

“No shit!?”

“Looks like little Benji-boy has been claimed!”

It took awhile, but Benji gradually explained. With the Coach’s hidden influence, the teammates—some more grudgingly—accepted Benji’s revelation that he was engaged to marry a man.

That’s when a subtle change happened.

“Why not? A man needs to protect his property.”

“Damn right; if I was getting married, I’d want to protect my girl.”

The ribbing continued, with mock references to other teammates having broken hearts, now that Benji was “off the market”—drawing some blushes from those team mates and Benji as well; the guys roared when they realized that in one case, they’d accidentally hit on the truth.

Eventually, Patrick, a senior and team captain, took control. “OK, guys, we’ve had our fun—but we’re here to work. Let’s get to it!” With that, he tugged Benji’s Speedo back up and gave him a friendly pat on the behind.

Meanwhile, the Coach picked up on the subtle shift in how the team was referring to each other. Once they accepted Benji as a boy, engaged to a man, it was a short step from there to start assigning these categories to others. As their time together that day progressed, through the practice and into the time in the locker room afterward, several team members, clearly more dominant, began relating to Benji as a submissive; and Benji naturally reciprocated. Meanwhile, several other teammates seemed easy enough to sort out as boys, and they, too, fell into that role. For the rest of the year, the team accepted these as part of how they related to each other.

Later, when Benji came back, and after shedding his clothes in the foyer as required, he stepped into the common room. Absent-mindedly, Benji re-arranged himself a little, now that he was free of the confines of clothing—which was so unusual for him anymore. The other boys were cleaning their dorm. As he walked in, he took in the scene. his three dorm-mates were at different tasks, working away; they were joking around. Since it was football season, a couple of guys were talking about the games that weekend. It was completely normal…but for one or two details: they were all naked, Trig had a raging hard on, and Kyle was halfway there.

Benji smiled and said: “some ‘normal’!”

“What’s that?”

“I was taking it all in; and thinking what a wild world we live in—and i just love it!”

Zak had a towel he was using to wipe off the table; while Benji was watching Trig’s hog banging against his pubes, he snapped Benji in the behind, making him jump. “well, we’d love to have some help! Quit sight-seeing and get to work!”

Saturday night, date-night, came round again, and 6 o’clock found the boys prettying up for their Men. When they saw Evan come in the door first, Benji cast a sideways grin at his brothers, who gave him some congratulatory shoulder-punches and high-fives. Then everyone snapped to attention to greet a Superior respectfully. Evan acknowledged the boys’ respect and then slapped His leg to indicate for Benji to follow.

As Evan led Benji across campus, He told Benji about His plans for the evening; first was something to eat at a popular Mediterranean place near campus, then a movie back at the student union. Evan had taken Benji there before—it was easier to order items that fit the boy’s diet.

Walking across campus, a female voice rang out, calling Benji’s name. Benji glanced toward Evan, but didn’t stop until he saw his Owner stop. A girl, who had been crossing the grass nearby, came over. It was Allison, who Benji had gone out with several times last year, although always in groups. he’d intended to ask her out one-on-one, but it never happened.

“Oh, it is you! Hi Benjamin!”

At first Benji didn’t respond, because he’d become so accustomed to being called Benji; but Evan nudged him, and he looked over. “Oh, hi Allison! May i introduce you to—”

Evan interrupted as He extended His hand. “I’m Evan, great to meet you. When Benji and I shared a dorm last year, he mentioned you a lot.”

“How about that,” she said, flashing a smile at Benji. “Wow, you look great! You must be going somewhere.”

“Yes, i—we’re going out.”

“Sounds like fun! Hey, Benjamin, I never see you anymore! Are you in a different major this year?”

“No, still business, but i’m taking a little different track.” He mentioned the two classes he was taking on campus, neither of which Allison was taking, and explained that the rest of his course load involved special studies, such as “communication” and “business etiquette.”

“Wow, impressive! How’d you manage that? I don’t recall hearing about that.”

“It’s a very special program,” Evan said; “only a handful of students are even considered.” Turning to Benji, He continued, “So you didn’t tell her about the special focus you’re pursuing?”

Unsure where his Owner was headed, Benji stammered, “uh…no, no i didn’t…”

Evan rolled his eyes while He playfully squeezed Benji on the back of his neck, drawing slightly puzzled smile from Allison.

“Well, I guess Benji’s a little bashful about it, because—as I said, it’s a very special program. You see, if all goes well, he’ll be qualified for a particular foreign setting, involving high-end customer relations. Imagine your employer isn’t a firm, but one Man; a powerful Executive, very wealthy; and your whole job revolves around Him and His enterprises.”

Allison was impressed. “Well, that’s great, Benji! So…hey, I don’t want to hold you up, but—why don’t you give me a call, we can get caught up! Tell me about this big executive you’re going to be working for someday!”

“Oh, sure, but…well, Allison, I need to explain…I’m engaged!”

“Oh! Oh, well, that’s wonderful! Who’s the lucky girl?”

Evan waited to see how Benji would answer. “Well…i guess you’d say…i am,” Benji said with a sheepish smile. Allison was puzzled at first, then as it slowly registered on her face, Benji continued, “i’m sorry Allison, i meant to say at the outset that i’m Evan’s fiancée.”

That elicited a broad smile. “Oh, that’s so wonderful for both of you! Congratulations!” Then, laughing, she added, “I guess you won’t be calling me, then!”

“No,” Evan said, “I don’t let him have a phone!” Allison laughed at that, never dreaming it was true. Taking Benji’s hand in His, Evan smiled at Allison; taking her cue, she let them go.

As they continued across the campus, still holding hands, Evan looked over at Benji with a wondering glance: what was that like for you, it said.

Benji, holding tight to his Man’s Hand, leaned hard against Evan, deliberately rubbing himself against Evan’s shoulder and arm. Nothing more was said.

At the restaurant, both Evan and Benji saw people they knew. One of Benji’s teammates was there, as well as a couple of Evan’s friends that Benji didn’t know. One of the fun things about going on dates on or near campus was that, even in staid Columbus, Ohio, Evan was not only free to show affection to His boy in public, but even let people see a bit of the dominant-submissive relationship He had with Benji.

So, as Evan made His way to a booth through the crowded place, He hooked His Finger through Benji’s collar to pull him along behind Him. To the delight of onlookers, Evan made a point of patting His boy on the face before pointing where he was to sit. This drew Benji’s teammate, Jag, over from the bar, along with a girl and a guy he was with. First he nodded to Benji, then with a grin made a point to ignore him and turn to talk to Evan. “Hey, you must be Benji’s man. He told the team today he belonged to you.”

Evan smiled. “That’s right.” Jag burst into incredulous laughter as he whipped around to his friends, “Fuck, it’s true!” Exchanging high-fives with his male friend, he turned back to Evan, still laughing, but clearly unsure how to follow up.

“So, uh…so…he’s your slave.”

“My boy.”

“Uh (laughing), OK. Yeah…Pretty hot, man…”

Still smiling, Evan made an obvious show of looking over Jag. He was almost six feet, with close-cropped brownish blond hair and a ruddy complexion, and cultivating a goatee on his chin. He was a little more built than Benji, but otherwise had the same swimmer look. He was wearing tight jeans but a loose button-down shirt that wasn’t tucked in. Evan took His time checking him out, making sure he noticed.

“So are you, son—except you’d look better in a tight shirt, like Benji’s wearing.”

“Hah! Thanks, but no thanks, man, not my scene. Besides, you’re supposed to be with Benji!”

Evan shrugged. Meanwhile, Jag had backed up a bit, smiling a little less certainly, with maybe some genuine respect, as he said, “Hey, great to meet you man. Benji’s a good…boy, we’re glad to have him on the team.”

Evan nodded. “Thank you.” Jag and his friends didn’t know what to make of that, and they wandered back to the bar; without hearing what they said, Evan and Benji knew what they were talking about. Evan gave Benji a wink, making Benji grin wide.

So it went. Evan ordered for Benji, as usual; and as Evan ate and talked, with Evan reaching over occasionally to take Benji’s hand. When He noticed a couple of girls—who’d joined Jag at the bar—staring over at Him, He said, a little louder than necessary, “you want some beer, pup?”

“Yes Sir,” Benji said, also louder than necessary. Then Evan scooted around, close to Benji, and pulled his face close to His. Then taking a sip from his beer, Evan leaned in, planting a serious kiss on Benji, pressing Benji’s mouth open, and while enjoying a little tongue action, passed the mouthful of beer into Benji’s mouth. He could feel the stares of the crowd at the bar.

As Evan was finishing his burger, and Benji his vegetables and rice, Jag and his friends were heading out. The girls went ahead, and Jag and his buddy were lagging behind. They nodded toward Evan as they walked by the table, just a little slowly. “Hey Man, take care.” Evan was looking at His and; His fingers were slick with the juices of His burger. Nodding at the guys, He slowly put His hand in front of Benji’s face, folding back two fingers, leaving two at Benji’s lips. Evan kept His gaze on the guys as their eyes grew huge, watching Benji lovingly and carefully lick every bit of goodness from Evan’s fingers and then His palm. Jag and his buddy were transfixed, staring, till the buddy pulled Jag away. Jag’s crotch stirred more than once, Evan noted with a smile.

As the year wore on, Evan was insistent that Benji stay in touch with his family and friends back home. He called home every week, using Skype when he could. He made sure his parents knew what his grades were, and that because he’d loaded up his first year and this, he was starting to get into third-year work. When he described his schedule and life in the dorm—leaving out some of the details that might be harder to explain!—both his father and mother were suitably impressed. “You’re working hard, son, I’m proud of you,” Jake Pritchard said more than once.

As they talked, Benji would relay to his parents different ideas about the wedding that supposedly Evan was hearing from His Parents. In truth, the Cortinos didn’t care at all about the human elements; but since Evan didn’t want to say that, this was how Evan and Benji were going to smooth over that detail. The Pritchards asked again about meeting the Cortinos. Benji confirmed that They aimed to visit San Francisco after Christmas, if the Prichards wished to drive over.

One of the subjects they’d talk about was Evan’s plans after graduation; the Pritchards were concerned about what Benji would do with his schooling. Would they live near Columbus, allowing Benji to continue with his scholarship? Each time they talked, both Jake and Linda grew a little more concerned, especially as Benji talked about the great prospects Evan had in His Father’s international business.

Something else became clearer to Benji’s parents as the year wore on: for all the great progress Benji was making, there was no question that Benji was changing in other ways too: he wasn’t just devoted to Evan, he constantly deferred to Him, holding Him in undisguised awe. Jake and Linda talked about it, between calls home; they were convinced Evan was making all the decisions for Benji’s life. They didn’t like it, but they didn’t know what they could do about it.

Meanwhile, Benji also kept up with his best friend Trevor. Unlike with his parents, Benji knew he could be open about his surrender to Evan; after all, he remembered well sharing with Trevor his fears about submission, so his progress was something they often talked about. While Evan didn’t mind Benji confiding in Trevor, He decided Benji’s dorm arrangement might raise questions it would be better no outsider asked about Hampshire College. So Benji would tell Trevor how Evan was “training” him in ways to be more docile and pet-like. While leaving out certain details, Benji told Trevor in some detail how Evan had helped him shed all his inhibitions. When a fascinated Trevor would ask a question Benji couldn’t answer, he would just smile and say, “hmm, that’s private!”

“You dog!” Trevor would say, knowing the double-meaning would please Benji.

“You’re gonna be home for Christmas, right?”

“Sure i will, Trevor.”

“Good—and I’m sure Evan will be around. Any chance we can get together, all three of us?”

“I’ll ask.”

The next time Benji talked with Trevor, this time via Skype, he let him know Evan wanted them all to go out.

“Good boy!” Trevor said, reaching to mimic patting Benji on the head.

“You know I’m super proud of you, buddy. you know that, right? You’ve come a long way.”

Benji smiled broadly, and answered. “Yes Sir. My Owner says thank you.”