The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story was written as fantasy for mature audiences only. Happily, this includes immature people who are of legal age, too. The story is absolutely copyright, by the way, but feel free to copy for personal use so long as you keep the whole text together, including this disclaimer.

* * *

‘Bekah and the Zombie Master’

by Leighton.

Chapter 2—Ceri

Ceri lay on the beach, watching the sun as it slipped behind some clouds, low on the horizon. Soon it would re-emerge ever so briefly below the clouds before disappearing over the water. The air was warm, and the regular sounds of small waves crashing had drifted her into a light slumber, from which she had just woken. It was another day in paradise. She wore only a simple yellow bikini bottom, so the rest of her beautiful body had a glowing bronze tan, soft and supple. She had rolled slightly onto her arm while sleeping, and as she pulled it free, she realised it had gone dead. She rested it on her stomach, an odd sensation running through her body to feel a lifeless piece of warm flesh. She could still move the fingers though, and ran little circles along her flat stomach, making it tingle. It felt like someone else was touching her. She moved her fingers upward until they were massaging into her soft breasts, and then gentling gliding around her nipple. She lay back and let the nerve-thrills run through her. Her other hand moved onto her other breast, but the sensation was just not the same. Quickly she moved the dead hand back down her flat stomach, and slid her flingers into her bikini, but the sensation was returning to her fingers, so she stopped there. Something inside her wished strongly for some more hands to finish the little grope she’d almost received, but mostly she felt simply peaceful, lying on the beach, as the last rays of sunshine fell across her.

Her eyes closed and she was in a jungle, lying by the fresh waters of a rock stream. A slight spray fell against her naked skin, as she gazed into the waters. She could see two faces in the water, and felt strong hands take her shoulders. She relaxed, and the large hands moved down her arms holding them against her sides, and then effortlessly raised her sitting body off the smooth rocks. Secure in the great hands, she was pushed forward toward the water, and then felt a warm skin touch her lower back as a body moved in below her. Her legs moved outside the stronger legs below her, opening wide as they did, and she felt a careful warmth penetrate into her body as she was pulled back slightly. She was still looking into the waters, admiring the way her long brown hair had fallen haphazard over her face. Her muscles tightened as she was pulled down firmly, then a little release, and again tightened as she was pulled down again. She pushed her legs in as she rose, as though riding a horse, which wasn’t a bad analogy given the depth which was being achieved with each downward stroke. Up again, and then the warm penetration as she was pulled down again. A slight tremor ran through her body, and the pace increased a little. Her muscles began to tremor again as she was pulled down and down again with increasing purpose. She was just staring ahead into nothing, mouth open, ready for...

Very suddenly, Ceri was lying on the sand again, a shadow over her face blocking the light, and her fantasy shattered. She looked up into the man standing over her, a familiar face, and then realised her hand was now deep in her bikini, caught mid stroke. “I can see I’ve arrived at just the right time”, the man gently intoned, and the immediate urge for Ceri to pull her hand out of her bikini left. He leant down to her face, his bright eyes smiling as he beheld her striking beauty. She smiled back up, but said nothing. Her thoughts flashed back to the first time she’d seen those eyes.

She had taken a months vacation to escape the endless grind which had consumed her life. Each morning she mindlessly woke, ate and travelled into the city, where already the work was piling up, and the clients were calling. She was good at what she did—arranging the guest lists for the endless functions, openings and parties of the city’s ‘it’ people—but that also meant long hours on the phone and countless evenings ensuring the events went smoothly. Of course, it had its perks, like the time she’d had to escort a over-indulged guest home after a particularly wild night. One of the very eligible city bachelors, no less, and he’d proven that thoroughly after she personally ensured he made it to his bed. But ever the business-woman, their brief but thrilling encounter was never mentioned again, although it did give her a little more sway when trying to convince him to appear at ‘another boring gallery opening’. Still, after five years at the top, and on top, she needed a major break, so she came to the Carribean, picked a remote island, and got seriously stuck into unwinding.

The first few days she worried a little about the business, and called a couple of times on her cell phone just to be sure. But she just couldn’t relax while her thoughts kept turning to work. Then she ‘accidentally’ dropped it in some water, and felt free at last. Day after day she’d stir late, lie on the beach, swim a little, relax a lot, and sometimes even explore the island. It was deliberately secluded—hers was the only building, and food was delivered once a week by boat. It was an island paradise. Sometimes she fantasised that there was a tarzan living in the jungle who would come to her hut and need ‘instructing’, but mostly she just lay on the beach in the sun.

Then one evening she watched as a storm blow up over the ocean. Dark clouds rolled along, and by evening the wind was howling as she sheltered in her hut and watched the lightning play across the water. It was frightening, but an awesome display. Next morning, the food boat was due, but the seas were still too violent. She rationed a little, but was almost out of food anyway, and when the boat didn’t turn up the day after, she began to worry. It was too far to swim, and she only rarely saw any planes, so there seemed little point signalling. How she cursed herself for destroying her cell phone, her emergency link with the outside world. On the fourth day without food, she was determined. Taking what cooking knives she had, she went into the jungle and began a long hunt for food and meat. Deep inside the jungle, after little luck, she came across a simple dirt trail. Carefully, she followed it, suddenly aware of a strong sensation of being watched. It lead over the island’s only stream and into thick jungle before suddenly opening into a small clearing. Before her was a simple wood hut! Gripping the knife, she called aloud, but the jungle was unnaturally quiet and still. She crept forward and looked inside: it was simple but packed full of various plants and animal furs and bones. A table sat in the middle, bare but for a wooden cup, filled with a pink juice. Some fruits lay by it, so she assumed it was their juice, and, letting her thirst and hunger override her caution, she drank it. She felt no more. When she awoke, she was on the beach again, and a face with bright eyes was staring into hers. She shivered, but then he gently said “Welcome back, darling,” while stroked her hair, and she felt strangely at peace. Content.

* * *

Ceri’s memories fell away, and she was back on the beach in the dying sun. The man kissed her. It was long, and although she hesitated at first, soon she was pushing her tongue past his, exploring, probing, and kissing passionately. He massaged her breasts, rubbing his finger firmly along her nipple, as it began to harden. His other hand moved down to her bikini, where her hand still rested inside. He pulled away her bikini and wrapped his hand around hers, matching his fingers along each of hers. Then he began pushing her fingers back into herself. His thumb pushed in and rubbed against her throbbing little clitoris, while he continued pushing her fingers in, probing and massaging. She let him guide, but was pushing in as well, and began raising herself up with each stroke. A little murmur of pleasure escaped her lips, free now that he’d begun sucking her other breast. Her free hand reached over and grabbed the hair at the back of his head, pushing him into her soft breast. His lower hand had now left hers, and both were massaging and probing independently. Another murmur of pleasure, but he pulled his hands away and pushed his head free. Although the pink juice had given him control over her exhausted mind and body, her desires were still strong, and being denied twice in such quick succession left her feeling very hungry. She was about to pull him back down onto him, when he looked hard to the left. She followed his gaze and saw a beautiful young girl, prime and nubile, standing a few feet away. “My darling, let me introduce the wonderful Bekah.”

Bekah had watched the energetic display without any particular feelings. The man had told her firmly to stand where she was, and she hadn’t feel any need to break from that command. Yet now he beckoned her with his hand, and she went over to him, feeling it was the only thing in the world to do.

The master was already straddling over Ceri, and she’d eagerly pulled his shorts down, revealing his strong erection. Bekah walked over and stood right before his face, her groin almost touching his nose. He reached over and undid Bekah’s sarong so that it fell away, revealing her beautiful naked body. Her young legs and flat stomach joined with just a thin whisp of fur, barely hiding the rise. He stared into her fresh body, feeling his erection grow stronger still just at the very sight of her youthful perfection. Ceri had now guided him into her and was started to rise and fall, trying to move the erection as far into her body as possible, hoping to return to the ‘tarzan’ fantasy he’d broken. He moved in union with her slightly, but his attention was fixed on Bekah, or rather on her petite little body and particularly the centre of all her joy. He moved his face into her and began to gentle lick around the light pubic her and into her. She stayed still, so he reached and grabbed her soft, small bottom and pulled her slightly closer, while pushing his tongue deeper in at the same time. Meanwhile, Ceri was increasing her pace and had both hands squeezing into his bum cheeks to support her rise and fall. The master continued licking into Bekah, now in rhythm with the strokes of Ceri, deeper and deeper the both went and faster and faster, moans coming from Ceri and a slight sound of pleasure began to escape Bekah’s little mouth. He squeezed into the soft flesh of her bum, pulling her close in time with his probing, as Ceri began to pull him closer into her, increasing the strength and power of each thrust. In and in, went the master’s tongue, up and up rose Ceri’s body to meet his, faster and faster, and louder and louder were Ceri’s groans and the sounds from Bekah. Suddenly the master felt his stomach drop, as though he were about to fall, and a heat surging through him. Ceri began crying out in ecstasy as her muscles began trembling too. Faster and faster, and then he came, the heat surged through him in one orgasmic rush, his tongue stopped probing and he pulled away from Bekah, the rush of pleasure numbing all his movements. Ceri pushed on once more and felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her too. She released a loud, long moan, thrusted up slowly once again, and then fell back onto the sand, breathing deep. The master, too, was panting, and rolled off Ceri and onto the warm beach. He reached up and grabbed Bekah’s slim body with both hands, feeling the softness of her skin under his fingers. He gently pulled her down, and she dropped onto the sand beside him, and pushed her naked body close against his, resting her head on his chest. All three lay greatly content on the warm sands of the beach, as the last light of the fading sun fell away.

“I think,” the master said after a while, “we are all going to get on just fine.”