The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition

Endgame

The technicians had to come out to tend to me during the break. I was, well, soaked. I was sweating from the extended time under the lights, I’d been drooling a little as my hands touched all my sensitive parts, my nipples were dribbling milk, my pussy was soaked and aching for a spurting load inside it. My bikini bottoms were just gone, the fabric was stretched and warped beyond recognition. The hands extr, extrac, taking it off my huge sexy ass were nice and rough and it felt all sorts of pleasant as they spread my cheeks and pulled the floss out. I giggled and moaned, enjoying the sensation while pushing backwards hoping to get penetrated. They moved off, the meanies. And the whole time a voice was reminding me I had this thing. Sure, I was going to be popping out babies for the next dozen years or so. And I’d be constantly leaking milk. And everyone I talked to I would be trying to seduce. And anything I wore would be slutty and come off sooner than later. But I was going to win a freaking BILLION dollars!

“Alright, we’re back. Jessi, it’s Round Four. You have to pick one of the three remaining cases. Two are Cash, one is a Bimbo. What will it be?”

I smiled. If Jack was about 10 years younger I would bang him so hard. We’d have beautiful babies.

“Jessi?”

“Eleven please Jack.”

The audience howled, I was surprised. I knew it was cash but why were they so happy?

“Your 11th Cash case Jessi! You’re up to $500,000 now and you’ve survived Round Four. Congratulations!”

I tried to pretend that I was relieved but I had known all along.

“Alright my dear, you’re in rare territory here. Do you want to try Round Five for that billion dollars? Or do you want to take the money and run now?”

“Five is my lucky number Jack, lets…DO IT.” I couldn’t even speak proper anymore, that came out as a breathless come on.

“Alright, straight into the final round. Two cases, one choice. What will it be Jessi?”

“Mmmmm, I like my cases like I like my men Jack, 18.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yep Jack, I’ll take case 18.”

“Okay. Chrissi, please open the final case.”

I was beaming. I was going to be one of the richest women in the world. I could wear whatever I want and hire nannies. Maybe I’d just be a substitute teacher. A gym teacher. Or a COACH! That was teaching, right? I could be a sex coach…

“And it looks like your 12th Bimbo Case…”

I jerked forwards on the podium, eyes bugging out. One of my nipples popped out and spurted a drop of milk but I didn’t care, I had lost!

“But, but, I was so sure…”

“So sorry Jessi, you came so close. You’ve still got the $500,000 in the bank but now we’ve got to take some of your intelligence. On the plus side, we wouldn’t want a total Bimbo teaching and molding the minds of impressionable youth, so we’re going to leave you an extra point or two of IQ. Lucky girl. Collar of Fate, one more time!”

I tried to say something, anything. I was outraged. I had just KNOWN that was the Bimbo case. Here they left me a crazy, sexy looking freak with a HARD on for young STUDS and crazy DESIRE to just lay back and pop out babies and… Where was that wind coming from? There wasn’t a fan or anything on the stage…

“Well folks, what a show that was. Our first ever road show, a College theme, all sorts of new choices, a contestant going all the way to the final round. Thank you everyone for being a part of it.”

“…part of it.” My eyes opened. God I was horny. And I was already almost naked. I needed to get laid. No. I needed to get knocked up!