The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Categories: ft, gr, ma, mc, md, mf, hm

Synopsis:

Rachel is a cute gold digger that has had a veritable goldmine dropped into her lap by very lucky circumstances! As her soon-to-be husband asked her to be in Bimbo or Billionaire, it was even more perfect as a friend of hers had gotten secret tech to restore her when it was all over! Super lucky! Surely it’s all coming up Rachel, right?

Naturally credit goes to TheHandsThatLead for their excellent Bimbo or Billionaire setting!

* * *

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

INTRODUCTION

Rachel tugged a little at the collar fastened to her neck, growing a little anxious over the whole ordeal, now that she was actually on stage. Right now, the stage was dark as they were setting everything up, which is a far-cry from how the set actually appeared. Garish pinks and pastels, retro 70’s stylings, overall quite tasteless in her opinion. Rachel stood in front of the podium that contestants were required to stand at for the show, with a couple portrait panels that were supposed to light up at some point. On the opposite side of the stage, is an arrangement of twenty four boxes, each a neon pink in color with little locks on them. All of this was blocked by a curtain of course, since the show hasn’t started yet, which gave Rachel some time to ponder how she got into this situation.

Rachel Akihiko was an unapologetic gold-digger con artist: Calculating, cold, whose heart is only accessed by an overpriced tollbooth, while externally she was gentle, sweet, and cares only to help her new lovers’ exploits for a few bucks once in a while. She played the odds many a time, got to bed with many a man’s chequebook, and her latest squeeze has left her in quite a predicament. This one was a guy that managed to hit it big as a popular charity runner. Funnily enough, his name was Guy; Guy Milestone. He was famous for having one of the most influential startup from scratch charities that he made headlines: The Milestone Foundation. And Rachel was lucky enough to snag him early, and get in there deep, as she was now the fiancé of a soon-to-be-mysteriously-dead rich Guy.

Rachel really didn’t pay attention to what exactly the charity was actually for, she just giggled, ‘aww’ed, and groaned at the appropriate times to make him think that she cared about his exploits. Really, she was highly pleased when he made her the account-manager for the whole she-bang so that she could sneak some funds her way early, and felt like it was too good to be true when she found out that all his assets would be given to her the moment they married and he passed away! It’s a black widows’ dream come true. Lady Luck may have favored her this round!

Sadly, it was never that easy, and Rachel always was eager to go double-dipping. When Guy came in raving about having the opportunity of getting Rachel into a famous gameshow, of course she accepted. A billion extra, on top of the loot she was about to obtain, Guy was turning out to be the legendary treasure for her. Unfortunately, it had to be routed through to the charity first, as it was a fundraising special episode, but hey, that just meant a bigger stockpile on her future cash so she’d roll with it. Plus, Guy was real insistent, who was she to say no? A fool that was would’ve risked losing her golden goose, that’s who.

So, here she was, on the stage of a gameshow that offered a billion dollars upon victory, and terrible changes to her life and appearance upon loss. Boy she hoped Lady Luck stayed to help out during the show. Though it wasn’t all bad, she had an ace up her sleeve in the form of a fellow con artist if she managed to win. Once this is over, she can visit a tech-obsessed friend of hers that knows how to rearrange people’s bodies in relatively the same manner as the show, albeit much more than a simple collar, and takes as long as a spa session. Stolen tech that they together highjacked and recoded from some bigwig company for their own ends, but they have only been able to get the body functionality, so Rachel needs to hold out and avoid any mental alterations.

Before she could reminisce any further on how she shouldn’t screw this up too much, a stagehand cued everyone to get into positions, as the show was about to start. Rachel gave herself a once over, making sure she looked neat in her casual skinny jeans and black shoulderless long-sleeved top, and affixed her cutest smile, ready to start. Though, now that she thought about it, it was rather odd they allowed her to dress normally, from her research into what she was getting into, all participants were mandated to wear skimpy bikinis. Not that she was complaining or anything, but it’s weird.

The billowing curtains rose, and the lights of the stage popped on, along with the cheery jazzy theme of the show, announcer over the PA booming the welcome greeting, “Yes folks, it’s time once again, we get to see if our latest contestant becomes a…” Which then prompts a flashing sign of the show’s name flash in tandem to the audience’s cheers, “BIMBO…OR…BILLIONAIRE!”

The announcer continues, “And now your host, Jack!” And to the stage, comes a sleazy yet charming car-salesman of a man in Rachel’s eyes, giving a grin and wave to the audience as he walks to centerstage. He spoke up, Rachels ears hearing the cheesiness of a host that has done this many times on his voice, “Thank you, Dan! Hoo boy, do we have a special show for you tonight, viewers and audience members! Tonight, we’re throwing a special charity donation for The Milestone Foundation,” To which Jack waits a second for the respectable applause before continuing, “And tonight, all funds won in the Money Boxes gets donated from our own pockets to benefit this foundation! And who better to represent the Foundation tonight than the president of the charity’s own fiancé and account manager, Rachel “Soon to be Milestone” Akihiko!”

The cameras turned to her for a good profile shot of the Japanese beauty, to which Rachel gave a cutesy wave over to the cheering audience, trying to act shy to drum up some sympathy points. The camera looked over her thin yet adorable 5 foot on the dot form, while she didn’t have much in the way of attributes, she did know how to make her lithe body look as cute as possible to still attract people. It worked for Guy, at least, so it paid off somewhat. Still, she wouldn’t trade it off for something like implants to become a curvy bimbo, seems way too inconvenient just to hook more fish to be worth it. She tried it as a test run for her friend’s machine, and she detested it. Her best quality in her mind would be her hair, always well-kept and shiny black, often shoulder length twirled around up in a cute bun with a hime cut style to it.

“Now Rachel, care to say a few words to the audience?” Jack continued, prompting Rachel to say her piece.

Rachel was ready for this, reciting what to say to get the inflection of ‘please be nice, I’m trying my best’ down properly, “Well, Jack, I can’t wait to start! Whatever it takes to help out my fiancés charity. I was very nervous to be here, but if it’s what it takes to make him happy, then I’ll try to pull through with all of my heart!” All the while Rachel posing as someone meek finding the courage to push on, raising her hands into clenched adorable fist to show her determination. The crowd’s ‘aww’s were somewhat relieving to her.

Jack clapped a couple times and went back to speaking himself, “Well put, Rachel, it seems you got some audience sympathy! Let’s hope that will turn out well when you get a Bimbo Box or two, eh?” The ‘when’ was not comforting.

“Now, let’s go over some housekeeping: Here on Bimbo or Billionaire, our solitary contestant chooses from the twenty four boxes on the other side of the stage, hoping upon hope that it will not be a Bimbo Box and praying that it’s a Money Box. As usual, these boxes are opened by our very own case girl, Chrissi!”

Entering towards the stage, and walking over to Rachel is a heavily buxom blonde bimbo in a tight red sparkly dress, mincing with a light bounce to her huge chest as she waved to the audience, stupidly grinning as she walked over. Jack shook his head with a smirk, and gestured over to the boxes, “Chrissi, the boxes are over there, you silly bimbo.”

To which Chrissi looked around in confusion for a minute, blinking with wide sparkly eyes at being so close to the participant to almost be pushing her away using her chest, which unnerved Rachel some. With a shocked expression that made her puffy bee-stung lips form a nice ‘O’, she trotted over quickly on her high high heels to the other side, giggling out some high-pitched apology as her bosom bounces considerably from her quickened pace, bringing on a few appreciated whistles, “Sorry Jackie, I’m very fuzzy from exercises I was doing backstage teehee

Jack acts like he doesn’t understand what she means as he prompts her to explain, “Exercise, Chrissi? I thought our technology helped you always stay in shape and bouncy, why would you ever need exercise?” To which Chrissi giggled and responded when she reached her spot, “It was a fun exercise in which I’d do, like, squats on top of my trainer’s rod until he was spent! It’s real fun, and really works out the thighs and stuff like he said it would!”

Jack rolled his eyes in an exaggerated fashion, “Oh Chrissi, you’re so gullible. Chrissi here; To those that are new, was our very first unluckiest contestant ever. Yep, not a single Money Case, and ended up with nothing but Bimbo for twelve cases in a row! Though we couldn’t leave her with nothing, you see, so we got her to sign on with us as our saucy Case Girl forever! And she’s been happy and making us happy ever since!”

Rachel shivered, from her research, she always witnessed Chrissi’s introduction, and considered her exactly what she wanted to avoid, but tried her best to keep her meek facade from revealing that detestation for her.

Jack continued, “Anyway, back to the boxes: Each of the twelve Money Boxes revealed brings our Rachel here closer to reaching the Billion Dollars for her soon-to-be husbands’ charity,” To which the Cash side of the screen next to Rachel lights up, displaying the amounts listed, “While every one of the twelve Bimbo Boxes opened puts her further up the Bimbo list!” To which the other side of the screen lights up to reveal the Bimbo board, showing the various transformation categories.

“Each category of the Bimbo side is then followed by four different options related to that category. To which we leave the decision to you folks in the audience to vote on how she will be changed by our Collar of Fate, which gives commands to the nanobots currently flowing through her body, ready to shape it to your heart’s content!” This of course makes the crowd cheer, and Jack to continue the spiel after a few seconds of it receding, “And naturally, in the events of a tie in any form, all transformations in the tie apply to her at once. The moment she would reach Intelligence, however, there’s no choice there, and she becomes a straight up bimbo and loses the game!”

But then, Jack made a bigger announcement which really worried Rachel, “But, that’s not all we have folks! Tonight we got a special new gizmo for you tonight! You see, our labtechs have been itching their brains around the clock to figure out a solution to a problem we’ve had ever since the Pilot episode! And tonight, when the time comes, you all get to witness our latest gadget!” Now Rachel was nervous as she silently fretted while the crowd cheered enthusiastically. This was entirely out of left field to her, what could this gadget possibly do to her? But the worries don’t end there…

“Now, since this is a charity event, there’s some new stipulations. You see, Rachel here has signed up for an All-The-Way! Which means she will not be given the chance to back out at any time, by contract rulings that she signed!” The cheers were muting her shocked whispers. No backing out?! That wasn’t expected! Though the contract was pretty long, and by complaining now she’d lose face, so she only continued to keep up a nervous smile. Though to be fair, she was planning to not leave until she gone home a billion richer, so at least it saves time.

“But, this is not without a tradeoff! All money values under a billion are doubled, and are not lost upon losing, just to show how generous we here at Bimbo or Billionaire truly are! Sadly, due to the fact that she is unable to back out at any time, the rounds merely serve as unapologetic commercial breaks, as our dear funder, ‘The Accountant’, will be unable to make an offer, so he’s on vacation for today…” The booth above the stage that would normally backlight the silhouette of the mysterious Accountant at this point instead lights up to a shadow display of palm trees and a beach chair framing the superimposed message of ‘Be Back Soon!’, faux seagull noises an open waves playing over the PA to add to the effect before shutting off again.

“Nevertheless! The show must go on!” Jack states blusteringly, and snaps his fingers into a point to Rachel, “Now Rachel dear, are you ready to play Bimbo or Billionaire?” Rachel groaned, the hamminess was really rubbing her the wrong way, and she was going to have to bear a half hour show, maybe longer. Still, she swallowed her pride, put on her best mock-face of meek determination, and said with a hint of expertly acted shakiness, “I-I’m ready, Jack, let’s do this!”

To which the audience cheers, and Jack turns back around, huge grin abundant, “Then let’s get this show on the road!”