The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

ROUND 1

“Alright ladies and gentleman! Let’s begin Round 1, in which we start off with opening twelve cases, so Rachel, if you would be so kind to pick your first case?”

Rachel looked over the boxes, as if trying to figure out what number is the right deal to make. Now that they’ve actually started, the real pressure was setting in, and the nervous facade was becoming real nervousness. She wasn’t used to crowds all looking at her for this long, hanging off her words. Pursing her lips, and randomly going ‘eenie meenie miney moe’ in her head, Rachel pointed towards a box, “Number 8, please, Jack.”

“Excellent! Alright then Chrissi! Number 8, if you please!” Chrissi just stood there looking at the boxes confusedly. “D’oh, I always get that one messed up in my silly willy head!” Until she jumped and clapped giddily, as if she heard the best news in her life, “I remember, I remember! It’s the one that looks like sideways boobies!”

She trotted over, and lifted up the lid; seems like the front has only a faux lock for decoration, Rachel guessed that she’d be too dumb to try and unclip it even if it was lightly velcro-sealed. The moment the lid is open, a large card flips up from out of the box, revealing a money symbol, and the PA lets out a little ditty of success.

“Ooh The lucky first box! Good job, Rachel, you’ve earned two pennies! But can you pull a second?” Rachel sighs slightly, realizing this may be harder than she thought if that was worrying her. After all, the minefield is only going to get more dense the more she proceeds. Well, let’s jump into that minefield then and hope for duds the whole way… Rachel thought, gesturing to the next box, “I hope so, Jack, could I have Box 2 then, please?”

Jack, gesturing over to Chrissi, gives her the go-ahead, which took her a minute to register that they were waiting for her to move. Chrissi scurried over to number 2; No doubt it was easier for her because it’s as high as she can count to, Rachel internally mocked, and watched as Chrissi lifted the lid, revealing another card raised with another money symbol!

Jack clapped and the audience gave a modest applause for her, “Good work, that’s two for two and 20 cents in the bank! Alright then Rachel, let’s see you pull a hat trick!” To which Chrissi looked puzzled, muttering something about Rachel not wearing a hat. Rachel made sure to keep calm, trying not to be cocky for being 2-and-oh right now. With a flash of a cute smile, she pointed over to the next box and stutters on purpose to sound more scared than she was, hoping for sympathizers to take the bait, “T-thank you! I-I think I can do this…Can I have Box, uh…Box 21, please?”

Jack booms to Chrissi, “Sure thing, cutie! Chrissi, Box 21 for the nervous girl over here!” To which she strutted over to the box and lifted the lid up, revealing a third money card! Rachel let out a breath she was pretending to be holding (she thinks) and was relieved, now that we’re in dollar bill territory.

Jack once again complemented on the asian girl’s luck so far, “And a hat trick it is! Three in a row, two bucks, and not even her hair changed yet!” Which gave diminishing returns on the clapping from the audience, but it was there nonetheless as a curtesy, and probably people enjoying the act of following along with the ‘Applaud’ sign out of camera view.

Jack then continues with, “Okay then, Rachel, let’s see you go for four! Choose your next box!”

Rachel looked over her choices, knowing in her heart that she has to hit a Bimbo Box at some point. Though of course, she doesn’t want it to happen at any rate. With genuine hesitation, she asks, “Could I have Number 6, please?”

Jack points over to Chrissi, “Box Number 6, order up!” And Chrissi lifted the lid. The box exploded out a bunch of pink confetti which made Chrissi leap in surprise, starting a jigglefest, with the PA blaring a lowering note on a slide whistle as the card in the box sprung up and wobbled back and forth on a spring…A Bimbo Card.

Over the cheers, Jack announced, “Ooh, tough luck Rachel, but your streak’s been broken! A point on the Bimbo Board! Time to change your Hair!” To which the board lit up the word ‘Hair’. Rachel groaned, hands to face to hide her distain as she leaned into the stand in front of her. Calming down, she put back on her sympathetic face and lowered her hands as she was reading the board of choices that Jack was reading off, “Today for Hair choices, we have; A. Hair Trigger, B. Soft, Long, and Strong, C. Pretty in Pink, or D. Styled en Cute! Audience members, vote now!”

As they voted on, Rachel thought over what would be a good option should she would be given a vote. Probably Soft, Long and Strong, as it sounded plain and simple, heck, even beneficial. The others were a little worrisome on her image and may make her too anime girl-esque, and Hair Trigger just seems a little suspicious on what that’d involve.

With an audible ding, Jack checked the results over his earpiece, “The votes are in ladies and gentleman, and we have…A four way tie!” Rachel blinked in surprise, and Jack continued over the once again cheering crowd, “Yes folks, we got dead even on our votes tonight, that rarely happens! Thankfully, it’s only something minor like Hair, right Rachel?” To which Rachel stuttered out, “R.right…”

“Alright boys in the lab! Time to activate the Collar of Fate!” The collar around Rachel’s neck lit up as she felt her scalp start to tingle in a pleasant way, making her shiver as it grew and grew down her back, exploding out of the bun, oddly feeling the strands run along the shirt. She turned to the monitor that was displaying herself, and saw as her black hair grew out to be perfectly straight and shiny down to her knees behind her, as well as nice and luscious. Then the jet color faded away down the ends, like ink seeping off to reveal the color underneath. In this case, it was a bright, obnoxious, shocking pink. But it wasn’t over then, next she felt her hair lift up, bunching into two groups and making a couple locks tie themselves close at the top of her head, making her hair form into natural twintails! What was worse was she felt every movement and bend of this action, which felt horribly pleasurable, almost making her buckle her knees, but enough for her to grab the edges of the stand.

Rachel looked to Jack confused, and Jack began speaking, “Okay, here’s the rundown of all your changes, my dear! First, ‘Hair Trigger’: from now on, your hair is now a minor erogenous zone! You’ll feel sexual pleasure along the entire length of it, from pulling, stroking, mere wind could send a lovely chill down to your nethers! Don’t worry though, pleasure is all you’ll feel, so you on’t feel any pain from it being cut or yanked. Though it’s not likely you’ll be able to get it cut anyway, because second is ‘Soft, Long and Strong: A change that’ll make sure your hair remains that length, in perfect straight condition, feel nice and fluffy, as well as never being able to remove even a single hair! Hey, that seems like a major benefit, don’t you think? Anyway, change three is ‘Pretty in Pink’: Which is straightforward really, it changes your hair color to a radical shade of pink. Unfortunately, it won’t let you get out of wearing the color, as your hair is now essentially immune to hair dye, just to give you an early warning sign there. And finally, we have ‘Styled en Cute’: which makes you need to have your hair in a cutesy style at all times! If you don’t try to make it cute, then it’ll do it for you, such as now, in fact; A pair of adorable twintails. You can satisfy it as well like making it a ponytail if you use a big enough bow, or even a cute hairband with kitty ears if you want to keep it down!”

Rachel was stymied, Bimbo Case one, and she was already heavily altered! This wasn’t looking good in her mind. Especially since it’s only supposed to get worse from here. She’ll have to tread lightly, because it’s likely that her ruse has accidentally made the audience sympathetic and try to swing the vote certain ways too evenly.

Nevertheless, Rachel took a deep breath, lifted her head with a light shiver as her hair trailed over her shoulders lightly, and responded with, “Th-this is fine, Jack. It’s not great to get four changes at once, but I’ll try to pull through! C-can I have Case Number 5, please?”

Jack clapped appreciatively along with the crowd, “Good determination! Okay, little lady, Box 5, coming right up!”

Chrissi lifted the box, with Rachel tensing against the stand’s sides, hoping it’s not a Bimbo Box. And Rachel grinned as the Money Symbol was revealed!

“Nice job, Rachel! Twenty bucks up the board! I’d say it feels even right now, what with four changes, but you’ve only had one Bimbo Box” Jack joked, which got a chuckle from the audience. Rachel made a nervous chuckle of her own, finding it hard to maintain her facade in this atmosphere. “Now, sweetheart, what’s your next Box?”

Rachel chose steadily, making sure not to brush a tail of her hair to point, “Number 7…”

Chrissi shuffled over to the next box along, and lifted the lid with only a giggle as fanfare. Unfortunately, it presented its own fanfare with confetti and springing up with a Bimbo Card.

“Ooh, Bimbo time, Rachel! Such a shame! Now it’s time to change that Voice of yours!”

Rachel groaned and leaned forward annoyed, only to shiver at the sudden light pleasure from having her hair run into her shoulders from the forward movement. She raised her head again, to watch the voting proceedings, hoping it’s not gonna be too bad like last time.

“Okay now, everyone! These are your options for her: A. Squeaky Toy, B. The Volume on Her, C. Talk on Their Behalf, or D. Sing-Song, Anger Calling! You may begin your votes…Now!”

As the votes start up, Rachel cringes at the options. When she was thinking about it, Jack spoke up, “So Rachel, of these choices, which do you think would you prefer?” To which Rachel responded, “Oh, um…The Volume on Her, I guess, because I think I can parse what the others are…”

Jack chuckled, “Right, right, fair logic! I mean, it can’t be worse than your last category, right? Oops, the votes are in, give me a sec, sweets.” And Jack put his hand to his ear, listening to the results, and his face went into a look of comical surprise. Rachel didn’t like that look at all.

“Well, now, ladies and gentleman…It seems we have…Another four way tie! Unbelievable!” “What?!” Rachel interrupted, yelling her disbelief, and facade forgotten, “Are you serious?! That’s some hack BLEEP right there!”

Jack blinked at her, mock shock at her bleeped expletive, “My my! Seems our meek little contestant has quite the sharp sailors’ tongue in her mouth!” To which Rachel covered her mouth, cursing herself for not keeping her act and annoyed by the laughing audience, “But not to worry, Tech Boys let’s make it a good deal duller! Collar of Fate, Activate!”

Rachel’s throat started feeling odd, like it was pulsing and growing hot internally, like constantly swallowing, until it stopped after a minute, allowing her to take a breath. Jack rolled on upon seeing the collar no longer lit, “Well, now that that’s done, it’s time to get some experiments out of the way of your new upgrades! Tell us how you feel, Rachel!”

Rachel gave him a scowl, and responded with what should’ve been anger, but came out with a super singsongy voice, “Iii feel viiiolated, Jack!” And slammed her hands over her mouth again. “Heehee, really? But you sound so peppy though!” Jack replied, making his hands form a ‘C’, as if miming to turn a dial as Rachel harruphed and responded with, “You know bleep well thaaat Iii didn’t mean Thaaat!” But this time, her voice was raising and lowering in pitch randomly!

Experimentally, she held a note, and felt it raise and lower in pitch as before, but finally found the cause; Jack was turning the imaginary dial in concordance with her pitch! “You’re chaaanging my vooiice someHOOOW!” She accused, ending in an operatic bellow, but in a pitch of a little girls’ tone. Jack snickered and stopped miming, and readdressed the audience, whom were laughing their asses off at her expense, making her blush.

“Well, with that little demo, let’s explain the changes! First, we got ‘Squeaky Toy’, which we didn’t get to show off, sadly without violating personal space; Basically, whenever she is hugged or is groped, she is now unwillingly going to emit a squeaky toy sound from her mouth! ‘The Volume on Her’ is a fun little psychological trick, as she is able to control her voice’s pitch perfectly. Unfortunately for her, it’s controlled by others miming the dial for her pitch in front of her, making her throat involuntarily shift to their whims…”

Rachel was going bored with the explanation, despite her needing to know it all, and spied Chrissi seemingly thinking over something, watching Jack’s hand, which was luckily out of her frame of view as he explained the change, miming it herself…Wait, that’s going to trigger her vocals! She tried to look away, but Chrissi already made a few big turns in her sight, so it’s likely the damage was done. She decides to relisten to Jack to distract her from the trap that was Chrissi just now.

“And now with ‘Animal in Her Throat’, she’ll feel the need to make animal noises when in the throes of passion! Being a furious debate, or even feeling quite heated in her nethers!” Pause for courteous laughter.

“And now finally, we have ‘Sing-Song, Anger Calling’.. With this change, any time that she would speak out in anger, or attempt to be mean, such as lying or mocking someone, it’ll come out in a silly singing tone! Now her life is gonna be one big musical if she’s gonna blow a gasket every time she talks!”

Rachel is very angry at all these changes, and now she can’t even express it without going into a happy little song. Two Bimbo Boxes and already she has eight changes? The odds are very against her at the moment. Just this alone is enough for Rachel to regret saying yes to come on, because now she can’t say anything normally! Her friend better have that machine warmed up when she gets there, or there’s gonna be hell to pay for making her wait!

“Now Rachel, it’s time to continue, care to say which box you want now?” Jack joked with a wink. Rachel scowled and pointed over to the next box she wanted, but Jack wasn’t letting her get out of it that easy as he exaggerated leaning in with a hand cupping his ear, “What was that Rachel? I didn’t catch that, could you speak up for the folks at home?” Rachel growled silently and tried to calm her voice so that she could say something without making a production about it…In a literal sense.

“Give me Box 20…” Which surprised Jack, as she came out a heavy baritone. Jack scratched his head and looked over to Chrissi, whom seemed to be holding in her laughter. That bitch! She did that on purpose, I know it! Rachel yelled in her mind. “Chrissi, did you mess with her dial while I was talking?” Jack mock scolded, waving a finger at her. Chrissi giggled as Jack turned the invisible dial in Rachel’s face up a few turns, “Like, sorry, Jackie! I was seein’ you do the hand thingy, and I felt like doing it too! I’m a bad girl, I need a spanking” Chrissi tittered out as she wiggled her wide load in front of everyone naughtily, with some laughter from the crowd.

Jack shook his head amusedly, “Not right now, Chrissi, you got Box 20 to open!” To which Chrissi spanked herself upright, making a delightful O of surprise (or other things one can imagine with a mouth like hers), and scooted over to Box 20. With a flip of the lid…

“Oh, wow! Looks like the luck well has run dry for our contestant! This change is of her Lips!” Jack said over the roar of an excited audience.

Rachel moaned, this really wasn’t good. Though if this ends up being a four way tie again, then she’ll know something fishy is going on! Jack listed the transformations, “Here we have; A. Shut/Pucker Up, B. Hot Lips, C. Mouthy Erotica, or D. Sweet Sugar Smile! Get voting now!”

Rachel was waiting for Jack to ask what she’d like like he did before, but it seems that the votes came in quicker than before as he was about to hold his mic out to her, “Oh, sorry we couldn’t ask you what’d you like, but it seems the votes came in very fast, the audience seems very decisive this time. And it’s…Ooh, you’re not gonna like this, but I have a feeling you know what it’s gonna be…A four way tie for the third time! This is unprecedented!”

Rachel blanched, and slammed her hands on the pedestal as she belted out, “This game is RIIIIIIGGED!!” in a pitch that made her sound like Minnie Mouse. Chrissi waves mischievously in the corner of her eye as she scowls at her.

Jack holds a hand to his heart, faux-shocked at her words as the audience gasps, “Why Rachel, I’m surprised you would…Sing that! I thought we were having a good time tonight, yet you suddenly have malice towards our lovely show?“ The audience lightly boos towards Rachel, “You see? Now you gotten our wonderful audience upset! But I’m sure a new transformation will perk them up, fire away, boys! Collar of Fate, GO!”

Rachel suddenly found her lips clamp down before she could make a rebuttal, and it felt like something was making her pucker her lips out, as she felt them tingle as they shaped up and become a smaller yet more plush mouth, perfect for kissing and other ‘fun activities’.. Rachel was about to protest again, pitch and song be damned, until Jack caught her before she could and said, “Pucker up, cutie”

Rachel just couldn’t utter a word! Her mouth pursed itself together in a very tight pucker, ready to be kissed. What was worse is that in their puckered state they scrunched together, sending odd feelings of arousal to her system. She looked over to her body camera screen, and saw that her face looked quite frankly silly, like a girl ready to make out hard as she tried to mumble out something, but it came out as melodious humming and smooching the air with little ‘mwah’ sounds.

“Phew, there we go folks! No more badmouthing our fantastic show!” The audience cheered on cue to this revelation, “Now, let’s explain your new changes, Rachel! First, with ‘Shut/Pucker Up’, whenever you’re told to shut up or to pucker up, your mouth can’t help to, in fact, shut up and pucker up, with a need to welcome every kiss! The only way to break it is to be told that she can talk again, or even a good smooch. Though right now, I think I appreciate the silence for this explanation!”

“For ‘Hot Lips’, that one is simple as simple can be; Her lips are now an erogenous zone like her hair! Which means with some oral pleasure, he too can receive satisfaction from giving such!” A courtesy laugh from everyone but the kissy faced one.

“For ‘Mouthy Erotica’, she won’t even be able to help it, either! The moment something erotic is presented near her mouth, she has to please it for all she’s worth! Cutie want a kiss? Let’s hope he’s ready for a hot makeout session. Lollipop? That thing will be licked like crazy! Funtimes in the bedroom? She’ll be getting your sticky reward in no time!”

“And speaking of, ‘Sweet Sugar Smile’ gives her mouth the taste of sugary treats for others! For her, it all tastes normal, but for others, her saliva will be like frosting, and her lips like lollipops! Oh, but don’t think she’s not benefitting from any sugary goodness, either; as now other people’s fluids now taste delicious to her! Her mouth will now revel in the taste of saliva to special white goo only men can give her”

Rachel pouted, though she was still forced to, so no difference there. She crossed her arms, angry at what was happening. The game was rigged, she knew that now. But it was a bad idea to hightail it. The ones that did from her research all were disqualified, and given to a random member of the audience with any of the remaining changes they wanted. So Rachel just hunched over upset, waiting for Jack to let her choose the box already…

“Welp, seven boxes down, and oh so many to go! If you keep getting ties this lengthy, I’m going to need something for a sore throat for once! Now Rachel, choose your next box!…With permission to talk, sorry! Almost forgotten there!“

Rachel gasped, mouth free to move now. She calmed herself, trying her best to not sing, “Box 1…” She said, holding up a finger. Chrissi trotted over, and opened the box, revealing a Money Card! Rachel was about to be relieved until Jack decided to sour her mood.

“Well now! Look at that! It’s almost like it’s not a rigged game or something, otherwise you would’ve gotten another Bimbo Box! You’re now up to two hundred!” The crowd hissed, seems like the fit of anger turned them against her as she thought in the first place. For once she wished she could keep a cool head around those that wasn’t her mark.

“Care to make another choice?”

Rachel nodded angrily while she sang in a high pitched voice still, “Like I have one! Box 13!” To which Chrissi moved over to open it…Another Cash Box! “Wow, even the legendary unlucky box had money in it! How scandalous as Rachel’s words are being revealed to be mere salty outbursts, now that she’s two thousand dollars up!” The audience snickers sinisterly.

“Another choice is needed, Rachel! Make it a good one!” Jack continued, urging her to pick another box.

Rachel tutted out, “Box 17…” To which was opened to reveal yet another money case! Jack tutted in turn, “Tut tut tut, see how rigged it is, how you’re getting money so frequently? You only got three categories yet you’re already up to ten thousand dollars! Seems like unwanted bitterness to me” Rachel sneered, already tired of the mocking that was being flung at her. She was too afraid to mention it was only when she pointed it out that only now was she getting money when she actually claimed it being rigged, but she wisely shut her mouth.

“Now, keep the combo going, my dear! Another box!”

“…Box 16.” Rachel said guiltily, still mulling over the fact hat she’s now stuck in a trap. The audience is either well organized, which is likely, she’s seen a couple of episodes where the frat made up an audience and joined together to make agreed changes. Or it was rigged, and the audience are just playing along with the mayhem.

“And money it is! Keeping the winnings going, now that you got over the hump of only three changes! That’s twenty thou’ in the bank!” This snapped Rachel out of her thinking space. She was indeed another money case up, but of course in her mind it’s going to be pretty worthless now that she knows it’s likely going to be just a carrot on a stick for her to keep going. Nevertheless, she’ll take that bait, as otherwise she has no options left.

“Now, we got one more box before we end Round 1, so best make it a good one for us, Rachel!”

Rachel just threw a point over to a box and casually said, “Box 18, please.” Jack retorted with what seemed to be genuine forgiveness, at least from the tone of it, “Aww, there’s the politeness you came in with! Don’t worry, we get the claim of the show being rigged a lot more than you think! Sorry, it’s just a general hazing deal right now to try and discourage such behaviour for a few boxes. New company rule, you understand. And so, Box 18 is…” Chrissi lifted the lid, and it’s quite upsetting to see confetti pop forth, which is an odd thing to consider.

“Bimbo Box! And what a way to end a round! With bringing in a change! This one is Body Shape!”

Rachel knew it, the moment that mercy was shown, the punishments start rolling in, with the bittersweet warning of “try and call us out again, see what happens…” as a light feeling along her spine. Jack coughs as he reads off the categories, “Okay, we have, A. Hips Don’t Lie, B. Waist of Space, C. Naughty Behind, or D. Sugoi Body Desu! Get voting, but I think we know where this is going!”

Rachel cringed at that last option. She knows it’s going to happen regardless, but she was hoping to avoid the anime girl look. But, Bimbo or Billionaire always has the erotic stereotyping options, so it’s no surprise that she would get saddled with the anime girl look. Luckily, it’s only body, nothing mental, so she’s scot-free to removing it once she gets to her friend.

The votes came in quickly, and Jack immediately read the results, “My my my! It seems we got quite the stalwart audience tonight, you cheeky devils! You guys got a four way tie again! Well, we can’t change fate, but we can sure trigger it! Collar of Fate, away!” Which prompted some cheers and laughter.

Rachel felt her body start to undergo some weird vibrations, especially her butt. While the rest of her felt lighter, her hips and butt felt rather bloated despite the reduced weight. She looked at the bodycam again, and saw her rather petite five foot frame now bare such a striking hourglass, with a large rounded booty and wide hips. Hips she couldn’t help but shimmy side to side, even while just standing there, sending pleasurable vibrations along her bouncing butt, which seems to be more pronounced than she was anticipating. “Ruff!” She involuntarily barked.

Also, on top of all that, her body underwent an odd lighting shift and body shaping, such as her skin became less detailed and a lot smoother, proportions like her arms and legs became daintier, her hair became almost too shiny, and her face became very anime-esque, with her nose losing detailing except for her profile shot showing the shape of an angular nose (Yet still being able to breath through it, despite the apparent lack of nostrils visually), a smaller mouth that with a few test openings reveal it to stretch out to normal wideness like it would in an anime, and of course, her eyes reshaped to be bigger, like patterned surfaces more than eyeballs, looking quite lean in a typically serious look complete with more prominent yet thin line eyebrows. Overall, Rachel felt dirty, as she became the spitting image of what a 3d anime girl would look like.

“Explanation time! Now, with ‘Hips Don’t Lie’, she has wide, bellydancing hips, which is appropriate as she now has her motor functions involuntarily shake them for us! Our new option of ‘Waist of Space’, shrinks her waist down to keep an hourglass shape. And for the space part of that option, she is now really light as if gravity is lessened on her, making her easy to carry around or pick up on a lark, as well as reduce any potential harm from falling too far, such as when said person carries her drops her! Though if she still is afraid of a fall, we got her covered with her new butt through ‘Naughty Behind’, which inflated her behind to wide jiggly proportions to add as a bumper! It also of course is given the erogenous zone treatment, making that fall, or say a spanking session like a passionate night indeed!”

Rachel rubbed her thumb against her hand to confirm that her skin was pliant and almost too pleasant to feel, despite it looking like rubber or plastic. Not arousing pleasant like her hair, lips or new butt, but certainly a nice texture to it. With a few experimental jumps; which was a mistake as it jiggled her ass a lot making her stifle a moan, she indeed felt quite a deal lighter.

“And finally, we have ‘Sugoi Body Desu’, which not only is awkward to say unironically, but also is the most complicated and ambitious one to generate, but we managed it, nonetheless, thanks to the latest in 3d anime girl software providing a base to work off from! This keeps her skin healthy and silky smooth, almost blemishless. To the point that her body takes on an almost cartoony look; Her colors in the right lighting take on anime level quality, her proportions are nicely exaggerated, and her personal physics are well adjusted to suitable levels of the medium, ergo, if she had a sizeable bust, I guarantee you they’d be bouncing so much as the slightest movement it’d take at least five seconds just to stop!”

It’s temporary, it’ll be all fixed later, then you can go back to your plans of killing that bastard that put you in this mess, and escape to Hawaii… Rachel repeated in her head on a loop, just to calm down. Though think of Guy, this is something he’d actually enjoy, the stupid weaboo. Humph, probably how I managed to snag him so easily, every anime freak wants their own free asian girlfriend…

“Well, folks! That was Round 1 of our show tonight, we’ll be back after a word from our sponsors! See you then!”