The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

ROUND 2

Rachel took the ten minute break to quickly acclimatize to her new body. If there was one thing she was one thing more than anything, it was lucky, and if not that, then adaptable. She relaxed herself, making sure not to lose her temper further in the future, thus triggering a song. Her hair wasn’t too much of an issue right now, the twintails are reasonably back, so she can tilt her head back enough to not be as bothersome. The hip wiggling was quite annoying though, as well as the jiggling of the new meat that is her new butt. Hopefully she won’t have to deal with this for long. The hope of winning to get to her friend for reshaping is the only thing at this point keeping her calm as she was at this point.

Jack twirled his mic in hand, as he reintroduced the audience back to the show, “And we’re back, folks! Now, to quickly recap, Rachel here has been a real seesaw of luck right now! Gaining money boxes in batches one way, and getting four way ties on all her bimbo boxes the other! And right now, she’s looking quite animated, to pardon a pun!” The monitor picture in picture shows highlights parts of Rachel’s changes as he explains them;

“Her hair is now stuck in a cutesy fashion with a crazy hue of pink, her voice has undergone to speaking like an animal in heat…er, when in heat, in whatever pitch people want, and go right into song if she gets mad!” The picture shows her hair forming pigtails to her gasping as the color drips away to pink.

“Her mouth in turn got transformed to be more sugary sweet, in taste and in form, as her mouth now produces sweet fluids, as well as suck dry anything she finds just the right shape. Oh, and if she gets too mouthy, she can always be told to shut up, and then she’d give you a cute kissy pout” The picture switches to Rachel getting her mouth snapped closed in a pucker, angrily kissing the air like she was mad nothing was kissing her back.

“Her body, however is the big star of the show tonight, as we inflict a new change here on the show just for her! Though beforehand, we prepped her up with wider hips that loove to shake, a jigglier behind, a tighter waist, as well as an easily carried gravity-reduced body! But the real highlight we present to you, is our change that essentially brings out an anime girl out into reality through our subject!” The picture vanishes, as camera pans over to her, revealing her form now, which was indeed basically an anime girl in real life before you, almost gritting her teeth and waving shakily through a forced angry smile.

“But these changes aren’t without reward, either. For she also made great headway towards earning that Billion, with twenty thousand dollars and only four boxes to go! Let’s see if she pulls through tonight, on…” The crowd chants along with Jack, “BIMBO…OR…BILLIONAIRE!”

“Alright, Rachel, are you ready to play?” Rachel nodded, and responded in a calm tone, “Yes, Jack, I’m ready to begin…” Which stirred up a chuckle from the audience as she said it in a squeaky pitch from Chrissi doing the dial thing during the break, as well as a very obvious blush to Rachel’s face. Must be the anime shader.

“Then by all means, pick a box!” Rachel looked over the remaining twelve cases, thinking it over as she shook her hips in rhythmic swings, somewhat distracting her concentration. Eventually, Rachel decided on, “I think I want Box 3, Jack.”

And so Chrissi struts over with a delightful sway to the box and lifted the lid. Unfortunately, it was then followed up by confetti and a Bimbo Card on a spring. “Ooh, sorry, Rachel, it seems like we’re not starting big this round! Though perhaps something else will get bigger, as the category now is the audience’s favorite category, breasts!” The crowd erupts in cheers at this, while Rachel hums disappointment.

“Alright everyone, here’s your options, though I suspect it’ll actually be all the options that are going to be used on her; A. G-Rated Melons, B. Feeling All Mushy, C. Hot Hooters, or…Or rather, and D. Highlight Conformity! And you may begin, as I ask our contestant what she’d like!”

Rachel scowled, and sung to him merrily, forgetting her quirk, “Well, They are gonna vote them all anyway, so there’s no real POINT!” She finishes with an involuntary hip bump as punctuation. Jack scratched the side of his head sheepishly, and responds with, “Well, I would prefer if you spoke your mind in what you would’ve liked as a change, you’re not exactly winning favor with the audience to choose otherwise, you know!” And Jack put a finger to his ear, listening to the results, and surprise surprise;

“Another four way tie! You cheeky audience, you! Alright then, seems like the collar’s got some busywork! Collar of Fate, work your magic!”

Rachel felt the expected tingling in her chest, as it stretched out her shoulderless top. as they grew, they began shaping up and out, slipping out of the strapless bra and barely keeping her nipples below the cleavage line. Some more tingles, and she felt a rush of heat, as her nipples suddenly grow hard against the fabric, which embarrassingly are poking through the top. Speaking of, it seems to be that the top started wrapping around her chest more, as if highlighting them more. As Rachel tried to make a turn to the bodycam, several things happened. First, as she turned, her boobs followed along, but kept going, and bouncing back with so much jiggling in their massive weight that her torso was being shimmied along for the ride. Her hefty bosom miraculously stayed under her top, but her body was wracked with a powerful sexual need! The rampant bouncing triggered what seems to be her new highly arousable boobs! “Ribbit! Ribbit!”

Rachel actually looked at the cam after gasping for breath and making frog noises from the sudden arousal spike, and was not happy at seeing huge round melons. She looks like a perverted ecchi character, hentai at worse! The massive bosom raised up obscenely like they were being supported by a pushup bra, but were clearly not, as they also extend pretty far out for absurd roundness almost as big as her head. Also if it wasn’t for the bouncing and jiggling, one would claim them to be fake, rather than the unrealistic anime jello boobs that they were. And just like good jello, the crowd was eating it up, roaring in happiness at seeing her now comical cleavage peek out from her now lewdly made top!

“Hoo man, do we have a good one tonight! Those are some outta this world hooters that I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been doing this show for a long time!” Chrissi pouted and studied her own huge rack, seemingly jealous.

“Well, may as well start our rundown! First up is ‘G-Rated Melons’! These things grew out to the size of G-Cups, with long and permanently hard nipples, however, these wonderful gazongas are under the effects of the Body Shape change, ‘Sugoi Body Desu’, which means that they’re as big as anime logic demands them to be, and cups in that medium tend to be quite a grade larger, as you can see!”

Rachel growled, annoyed as she tried to turn as slowly as she could, but her hips gave a wonderful belly dancer swivel, which jiggled not only her plump booty, but also sent her bountiful boobs bouncing every which way for a few seconds as she tried to force her chest to settle down, setting her boobs down on the pedestal with a few slaps of the surface. The whole ordeal made her positively wet, and forces out a terrific moan, as well as a humiliating, “Buh-KAWK!”

She looked over to Chrissi, whom was pouting harder now, annoyed with the attention-grabbing contestant, and she motioned for her to shush. Seems like hand signals triggers her lip effect too, as she was now kissing the air desperately.

Jack continued, Nodding at the now silent Rachel, “Then we have ‘Feeling all Mushy’, which gives her globes a consistency change. This makes her boobs round and perky at all times, as well as absurdly jiggly as you’ve just seen from her rampant bouncing befitting an ecchi character in something like BoB Beach Volleyball Supreme! (Out now while supplies last!), but also extremely squishable and stretchable, meaning you can squeeze or pull as hard as you want with them, and all she’ll feel is pleasure from her extremely durable cartoonish boobs! Those things can take quite a punishment with not even any redness!”

“Then we have what we all expected, ‘Hot Hooters’, which turns up the heat on her jiggly pals there, which makes even just so much as playing with them as easy to get off as yanking her nipples, or wrapping them around something for a while!”

Jack wraps up with, “Then finally, we have an interesting technical change, one we have made as a beta test for one of our experiments to get clothes to change. Mind you it didn’t work as we wanted, it didn’t morph anything, ‘Highlight Conformity’ merely sucked clothing in against her knockers, making anything wrap around them pleasantly, as well as making her hard nips stand out against even the wooliest of sweaters! Also, luckily for us, it doesn’t count if it’s under clothing, so we’re in the clear here”

Rachel looked up from her slumped position, her face really red and gasping as the arousal was too much. Jack, seeing her lips kissing away, tells her, “Okay, Rachel! That’s a big box down, speak up and tell us what box you want now!”

She looked over to the boxes, and gave a dirty look towards Chrissi, whom just seemed to act vapidly dumb, holding up a finger to her cheek with a cute smile, which read as, “What, li’l ol’ me?” Which really annoyed Rachel…

“Box 9 is my choice, Jack” Rachel sang prettily. “Then by all means, Chrissi, open Box 9 for her!”

Chrissi giggled and trotted over to the box, and flipped it open. The crowd cheered along to the sudden burst of confetti and the sprung out card. Also enjoying the sight of Chrissi trying to pick out confetti that landed in her cleavage, making it a real jiggle show as she reached in deep.

“Ooh, another Bimbo Box. This is getting to be really troublesome for you! After all, this is the last Body based category! One more after this Face category, and you’re gonna have some mental changes! And I have a feeling you can’t ignore something like that!” This made Rachel blink in surprise. While yes, that is true, but why would he point that out specifically? Does he know about…?

“Now let’s show the Face options to pretty up that picture! We have; A. Wide Eyed and Glimmering, B. Made it Up, C. Bad Poker Face, or D. Happiness On-Demand, vote for all of them, now!”

Rachel continued to try and read Jack’s face, as it still bugged her how he phrased that. It was not likely that they figured out her scheme, as she doesn’t really talk to her contact outside of meeting at their hideout, and she doesn’t leave notes like these around, but she’s just paranoid enough to feel that they might have found a way to figure it out. Though enough thinking, as Jack began relaying the votes, which, of course, “Four way tie again! This is honestly ridiculous at this point! But still, Collar of Fate still does its job, and look at it go!” Making the collar blinks its operation. Rachel felt her face crawl, as the whole thing felt like someone was smearing cold cream all over it at once.

Looking over to the bodycam, turning her head this time instead of moving her body from the stooped position, she saw that her face was even more anime-like! Her eyes were big and wide, colored a bright pink like her hair, as well as glittering crazily. On top of that, it appears she was now wearing light amount of makeup. Rubbing her new pink lipstick didn’t even leave a trace on her finger.

Jack began the spiel, “Okay, let’s begin the list! First off, the most obvious: The big cute anime eyes of ‘Wide Eyed and Glimmering’ gives her large expressive eyes, making it real difficult for her to hide her micro-expressions as much, as well as making her look adorable and cute! Then there’s the makeup of ‘Made it Up’, which at first glance seems to be the standard, ‘makeup that is now just her skin’ effect we normally have around here, but it’s a little more complex. Now her whole face is like a screen for any makeup one can imagine, as it shifts around to someone’s commands! For example, if I wanted her to have…” Jack pointed over to her and stated firmly, “Two pink clownlike circles on your cheeks!”

Rachel glanced again at the bodycam and watched as the light blush shifted away and swirled into thick clown paint of two perfectly round pink circles on her cheeks, making her look silly! “—Then all you need to do is order it!” The audience laughed and clapped their approval at this radical change while Rachel’s face turned bright red as she grumbled.

“For ‘Bad Poker Face’, we made her expressions far more exaggerated when she’s trying to lie or hiding something. Larger and more rapid eye movements, twitchy corners of her mouth, and since we got our ‘Made it Up’ out and active, we got it even more obvious! Her face will just light up with her guilt, literally, as for example if she lies, the words ‘LIAR’ will flash on her face, visible to all!” Rachel was worried hard about that one. Of course she was, she just lost her ability to lie, which is kind of needed to pull off a con, much less to try and feign grief as you try to set up an ‘accident’ for your soon-to-be-late husband.

“And finally, we have ‘Happiness On-Demand’, another command oriented change. Her general expressions will shift to a demeanour demanded of her. Example…” Jack snapped a point at Rachel, “Say Rach: You should smile more!” And suddenly Rachel felt her face perk up. Her face softened from the grimace she was making from all these changes, and became wide-eyed, a smile resting cutely on her face, looking all the world that she was waiting politely and with interest at everything! And of course, she was far from feeling that way, herself. It’s a body change, It’s a body change, It’s a body change, It’s a body change- she kept rattling on to herself mentally, reminding her that it all could be fixed later, she just had to avoid any-

“Well, Rachel…I’ve been curious about something…” Jack inquired, bringing Rachel to look over out of her personal trance of panic, looking content as she tilted her head in a questioning way, “Yes, Jack?” Rachel uttered kindly, actually finding it easier to provide the right tone with her face acting as a good mask for her real feelings…Quite ironic, really.

Jack tapped his ear as if getting a message before tensing his face for a second, then waved off what he was going to say, “Oh, my apologies, it was just a curiosity, I can ask it after the next Round! Go ahead, my dear!” Rachel was very confused. Jack didn’t seem the type to just say things he’s thinking, always speaking in rehearsed tones and gestures, heck, the inquiry felt rehearsed also. Still, Rachel let it be while she looked over the remaining boxes, choosing, “Box 19, please!”

Chrissi threw open the lid, and Rachel couldn’t help but jump up and go ‘eee’ for excitement. This was a horrible involuntary reaction on her part. The jumping had caused her whole body to start jiggling, and from all the changes, a rapid movement like that would have set her off strongly. Her butt sent waves of arousal through her, her hair tingled as it drifted up and down, but the strongest stimulant was her boobs, which were bouncing madly, like two balloons being juggled for a second, smacking her chin. Overall the result is her having an obvious spot on her pants to where she almost came. “AWOOO-AO-AO-AOO!!” She howled.

Collapsing on the pedestal to steady herself again, breath ragged and head red, she took a minute to calm down, though it seems this sudden burst of arousal knocked off the mask of demure happiness. The audience very much enjoyed it, however, and was cheering her on, some even chanting for an encore. Jack gave her that mercy period before continuing, “Yep, good job on that one. Another Money Box! A hundred thousand in the bag! A good hefty sum, but we’re not done yet! Keep it going with your next box!”

Rachel looked at the boxes again and haphazardly pointed over to, “Box 22, please…” In a shaky voice.

Chrissi lifted the box to once again reveal a money card! Rachel made sure to not let the excitement get the better of her. She was now two boxes away from winning, she was so close to actually getting away scot-free, she couldn’t blow it now!

“Woo! Another double! two hundred thousand! Let’s see you go for your third money box!” Jack enthusiastically urged, hand waving to the remaining boxes.

Rachel flicked her eyes from one box to the next, trying to figure out what would be a good box to open. There wasn’t any pattern to it, but somehow trying to think about it is helping her keep calm. Finally, she looks over to one of them, and asks for, “B-box 11 Jack!” Rattled with anxiety.

Chrissi lifted it up, and Rachel gasped with relief! It was another money box! One more and she will have avoided the awful, awful changes without any permanence! “Wonderful! A million bucks and only one money box away from winning it all! You really are flip-flopping with your luck! Still, we gave you more than enough changes I think than an average loser would, so I suppose that’s a fair tradeoff for an episode.” Jack’s statement was followed by audience laughter.

“Now Rachel, the last box of Round 2 is ready to be picked, time for you to wow us all. Do you finally get your first mental change, or do you go home a bimbo in body, but a billionaire in pocket?” Rachel grinned knowingly, finding enjoyment in how wrong Jack is in being Bimbo of body at the end of it all.

“Alright, Jack. I think I’ve decided. Box 15, please!”

And when Chrissi opened that box, Rachel felt her heart sink a little at the sight of confetti and a card on a spring, waving around mockingly. “And we have our first mental change to end Round 2!” Jack said over the roar of the crowd, “No getting out of this one, Rachel, we’ll give you something you can’t get rid of so easily! The options being; A. Fashion Tips, B. High and Thigh, C. Fan Servicer, or D. Smarty Pants!”

Rachel swallowed at hearing how that was phrased. Do they actually know? How could they? This was becoming very suspicious for her; The four way ties, the occasional subtext…

“And we have our votes! Though that’s not only what we have, we also get to bring out our latest creation! Bring up the Dressing Ring!” The audience were murmoring to each other, and Rachel was confused. Her research told her nothing of this supposed ‘Dressing Ring’.

Below her, a whirring sounded, and rose up on four thin mechanical arms was a large neon ring out of the floor, surrounding her just over her head. “Ladies and gentleman. This is a very special moment, as long-time viewers will know, we always had ways of changing the person, in all kinds of zany or fantastic ways, but we could never alter the clothing or belongings of the subject…Until today. Audience, allow me to present the Dressing Ring! A fantastic device capable of sending morphogenic waves within the ring’s proximity, and then altering it to our whims, so that we can truly change whatever we wish to the subject, no longer limited to her body!” The cheers of amazement were booming, as Rachel now realized why they allowed her to be in her normal form of dress.

“This way, we can have our wonderful viewers revel in the new costume of our contestants without you having to picture the change, because it will all happen live, and while it does mean we don’t have the bikini uniform for the contestants, it does make a much better ‘before and after’ look for you all! And what better way to start it off but with the Clothing category, as we now have a four way tie again! Collar of Fate, alter her body and mind for the new wardrobe, and Dressing Ring, Do your thing!”

The collar lit up around Rachel’s neck, as per the norm, but also the florescent ring above her began humming and threw down a pillar of soft pink light around her, as she felt not only her brain tingle, but the clothes on her body shift and run around her ultra-curvy form like a silky goo. The ring stopped glowing, and the tingling stopped in her head, as well as her clothes becoming solid again. Looking down at herself (Then turning to look at the bodycam, since she couldn’t really see passed the large shelf of tits), she saw that she was now dressed as some kind of off-brand magical girl, like a Sailor Scout or something, dressed in pink and white, with a tiny skirt, sailor scarf, body-hugging white top, long white opera gloves, and thigh high socks in pink heels to match. Along with her huge ass barely even covered and huge boobs being conformed in the tight top, little tents made by her nipples through it, she looked like a heavily sexified ripoff Sailor Moon.

As she looked away from the audience to look at the cam, the back of her skirt raised up, revealing the top to be a one-piece outfit. Oh, and her large behind for them to gawk and wolf-whistle at as well. Rachel squealed, and turned around, trying to shove the skirt over her posterior. When she turned back around, her boobs of course bounced around merrily, making her eep at that too (Followed by a light squirrel chittering), but also the fact that the top seemed to lift them up from her leaning forward state, making her boobs perk up for audience approval. Rachel scowled over at Jack, whom was laughing along with the audience as she kept trying her best to stop the clothing from continuing to flash the audience, but every pose she makes seems to show more and more of herself off in cute and sexy ways. Eventually, she huffed, and just chose to lean against the podium again, pouting adorably as her skirt flipped back up to the audience, one leg bent back in a cute way, and her boobs compacted together between her arms as she leaned them against the stand and her head.

“Care to explaaain, Jack” She sung happily, wanting for this to be answered. This really was not good. Was she forced to go around as a walking ecchi character? This did seem rather stereotyping, but she has a strange feeling of…Enjoyment as the audience watches her, and something around her legs? Her legs felt very good, almost wonderful as her legs ran together from her stance, though specifically where her socks were…Wait, does she have a thing for socks now?!

“Gladly, Rachel! Thanks for the prompt!” Jack announced back, turning to the audience. “Though we have nothing on the list of options that would make her a perverted pink Sailor Moon character, we did feel it was a good choice for the most flashy start to our new device, as well as in-theme with the third option, but we’ll get to that. For ‘Fashion Tips’, she now will feel a great need to dress how she is told to, from normal clothes, to obscene erotic costumes, she’ll have a need to dress and adjust to people’s wants, and will only feel right when wearing them! Though for her default, she will prefer to wear what she is currently dressed as now, as the next day the effect will reset, and she’ll go back to her default look!”

Well great… Rachel thought sarcastically, Not only am I stuck in this, but I’m also needing others to dictate what I wear? That’s the worst!

“Now, option two; ‘High and Thigh’, makes her have a desire for long socks. Cute ones, with a minimum height of her knees, she will feel at her best when allowed to wear them. Though to be nice, it’s not arousal, it’s more of joy she’ll be feeling, so at least she can have fun rubbing her legs sensually in cute socks”

That one didn’t seem so bad to Rachel. Believe it or not, she did have a small liking to long socks. She thought they were cute, and has a bunch of them herself. This was definitely more of a winning choice for her that she didn’t mind keeping at least. That said, she’d be tempted to just rub her legs together like a cricket for hours if she wasn’t careful.

“Option three, ‘Fan Servicer’, is a habitual change. While technically would be under compulsion or fetish, we put it here for its relation to clothing, as she feels great pleasure to pose and dance in sexy and cute costumes. The more related to a form of media, the better. Something like that would make her a huge hit at any convention!”

Rachel did indeed feel the need to pose and dance, but she could definitely tell it was a feeling from wearing her outfit. Something in her brain could just feel it was because of the damned magical girl costume.

“And finally, a complicated pick tech-wise, ‘Smarty Pants’, this is a special change that affects whatever she wears, sending signals from her body to the fabric, making them seem intelligent. And very, very perverse, as they do ‘helpful’ things, such as raise her skirt at inappropriate times, make her boobs bounce for no reason, give her a wedgie to show off her behind better, or even give her quick goosing, to get her fired up!” As punctuation of this, the clothing decided to compress her boobs in a squeezing action, and out from Rachel’s mouth came out a loud plush toy squeak, followed by a sheep baah, which the audience got a good laugh from.

“Well, everyone, let’s take a break for the end of Round 2! See you all after our sponsors!”