The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

ROUND 3

Now Rachel was in trouble. This clothing change has really put a damper on her plans, as these changes were far more stand out than what she was hoping for. Though then again, clothing generally is stand out stuff, so she should’ve thought of that before, but how was she to know that four changes were going to come with it? As she internally hoped that her friend got the mental functionality of the machine working, the show began back up.

“And we’re back, folks! To recap the last round, Rachel’s Bimbo Boxes continue to be the worst we have ever seen. Each one got four way ties! If it weren’t the fact that she was one box away from winning, then I’d say we got a second most unluckiest contestant next to Chrissi!” Said Chrissi pouted her thick lips angrily at Rachel, crossing her arms under her large bust.

The screen does the picture in picture effect again that it did at the start of round 2, this time showing the round 2 events, “Rachel’s money run is going spectacularly; Only one box away from winning it all! However, it seems that the audience tonight are as vindictive as ever tonight, and her Bimbo Boxes remained steady on all of them resulting in four way ties. Like now—”

The small window displays Rachel struggling with her massive boobies, giving a great shot at the huge bouncefest that happened in her sudden turn, “Of course, with the Breast category, she managed to have some huge anime whoppers that just love dancing under her shirts, as well as showing themselves off!”

The picture then cut to her face when it was being changed by the makeup, giving a forced smile, and having wide anime eyes, “And since we gave her anime character shading to her reality, it was only appropriate to give her the telltale eyes, and to help with her makeup application, we made it so that she just has to have someone order it on her, and it’ll do it for her, along with any expression they want”

Picture cut to her then having the new device change her clothes to that of a perverted doujin Sailor Scout, “And then we hit our first mental change onto her; Clothing! But this was an important event, as well! As we just debuted our latest creation, the Dressing Ring! Capable of morphing her current clothing, we now are able to show you all our future competitors’ new wardrobe! In the case of Rachel, her change was that she would wear whatever somebody wanted her to, loves it whenever it involves long, leggy socks, compelled to give great angles to peek at, and all her clothes become smart clothing, manipulating in such ways that it would be both sexy or funny!”

Jack then made a motion to straighten his bowtie as the picture cut out, “BUT, we must not forget, despite this bountiful flood of changes upon her, she is one box away from winning on Round 3, which is not something that happens often! Her chances of getting out of here with only these changes and be spared are high, but now we got a bunch of boxes that are purely bimbo boxes, and no doubt four changes in one, so the odds could go either way tonight…So without further ado, let’s let Rachel here pick out Round 3’s three boxes, and see if she becomes either a…”

“BIMBO…OR…BILLIONAIRE!” The crowd roars as Jack makes his way to Rachel’s podium. “So Rachel, please choose your next box!”

Rachel shuddered as she glanced at the bodycam, really annoyed with how she looked (For now! she rationalized to herself desperately), but accepted the fact she needs to continue, especially since victory is just a single box away. “I have a good feeling for Box 14, please!”

Chrissi made a giggle as she skipped over to the box and lifted up the lid with a flourish, getting the confetti from the bimbo box just opened all over her.

“A bimbo box! A shame that, Rach, but I guess the chances of getting the billion on the first try seemed relatively slim! Category Vocabulary!” Jack said to a resigned Rachel as she sighed, annoyed.

“Now, the options we have are; A. Putting Words In Her Mouth, B. Stereotypecast, C. High Self-Opinion, or D. Gimme a Prompt! Audience, vote now!” While she’s going to end up with all of them, she didn’t have a high opinion of any of them. Stereotypecast seemed like the worst, if she’d have to guess what they did, and there’s very little guessing what that one could be.

“The results are in, and they’re as predicted for tonight! A four way tie! Collar of Fate, activate!” And the collar flashes to life again. Once again, Rachel felt a tingling in her throat, but this time, it was also a buzzing in the back of her head that was being quite annoying. When it stopped, Rachel cleared her throat to get the tingling to recede.

Jack began explaining the changes in turn, “Okay, it seems tonight we have a theme in the form of ‘Fully Custom Girl’, as it seems a good deal of these changes involve programming her look and actions, Vocabulary being an obvious one, as I will demonstrate.”

Rachel spoke up, seemingly against her will as she blurted, “How dare you?! I am a sensible maiden, worthy of worship, and you belittle me with being changed beyond these changes? You ingrates!” Which Rachel was shocked with.

While the crowd was hissing their disapproval, Jack quickly calmed them down, “Okay, okay, I guess we have to explain our third option first, then! Now, our third selection was ‘High Self-Opinion’, this basically defaults her personality into something quite high-strung and snooty no matter the circumstances, which makes messing with her extra fun to hear her complain and rant while you make her do all kinds of things! Though unfortunately for her, this is only the default personality for how she talks!”

Well that was annoying for her, now she has to go around, acting like a spoiled princess? People messing with her are not going to give any mercy with this attitude she’s forced to output.

“Okay, now we have our first choice, ‘Putting Words in Her Mouth’. Say, Rachel, how’s about you call yourself Rei-Rei from here on out, and through third person?” Rachel obviously knew it was a prompt for her to say something, but she was forced to speak in her spoiled ojou-sama manner, “Rei-Rei will NOT! Rei-Rei is insulted that your would ever tell Rei-Rei what to do!” To which Rei-R…Rachel was shocked at her words. Though to be honest, she kind should’ve expected something like this.

“As you can see, her words are fully programmable! Replacing words with other ones, altering pattern of speech, even making it impossible for her to say certain things, or always say a phrase during a certain event! Since this is a complicated one, we made sure as to have programmable changes like this one prioritize over other changes, for example, the next one acts as a set of templates! Rei-Rei; Talk like a stereotype asian bimbo!”

Rachel couldn’t help it, her programmed snooty princess personality wouldn’t abide by being insulted, “Rei-Rei am not being sucky-sucky asian bimbo! Rei-Rei have honorableness and not happy happy mega bimbo!” To which she groans, face in her hands. She at least noticed that the change temporarily stopped the singing under pressure effect, so at least there’s that, but this was far worse.

“And there we go, an example of ‘Stereotypecast’! Now she has the ability to perfectly emulate any stereotypical voice and vocal mannerism on the fly with a single command! From Japanese bimbo that can barely speak english, to a saucy french maid, heavy on the French! Perfect for all your humiliating roleplay needs!” The audience was going wild, all these fantastical changes are now in full swing for them, it seems, and they’re certainly getting their money’s worth.

“Now, for the final option, ‘Gimme a Prompt!’, Rei-Rei here now is able to speak upon request, from songs to parroting what you want her to say! These are one-off commands, so technically they don’t fall under ‘Putting Words in Her Mouth’ so for example…Rei-Rei, you can stop with the stereotype, but in exchange, give use a peppy endorsement for our show!”

“Rei-Rei loves Bimbo or Billionaire so much that Rei-Rei is practically gushing in joy!” Rachel cheered happily, against her will. Rachel just wanted to get this over with so that she could go to her contact and remove most of this already, so she asked Jack to move on…Through her bitchy filter, “You filth! Rei-Rei will not sit idly by as you do this! You better hurry this travesty up so Rei-Rei can be rid of these ridiculous changes!” To which Rachel swore at herself internally, telling her to shut up as she was forced to spew the sensitive info.

Jack blinked in mock-surprise, “Why Rei-Rei, you think the changes only last for the show? Surely you know all these changes are permanent, right?” He trilled mockingly, “At any rate, we still got two more boxes for round three, so go ahead and pick your next box!“

Rachel looked over the remaining five boxes, and decided (and sang), “Rei-Rei wants Box 24, you peasaaant!” And a drumroll began to play over the PA, to a smack of the symbols as Chrissi lifted said box to another Bimbo Card, followed by the mocking tones of failure and a cheer of a boisterous crowd.

“Ooh, one more Bimbo Box! This time with the Career Change category! Looks like somebody’s going to get a new hobby! We have on our possible openings; A. Wife for Life, B. Gourmetress, C. Maid on Time, or D. Means to Harem! Audience, assign her her new dream job. A formality at this point, but still, obligations are obligations!”

While the audience let out a collective sigh as they tap away at their voting tablets, Rachel went back to being pouty on how screwed over she was getting. One more box and she’d be done, but nope, seems like fate prefers her to get the bimbo boxes first! With these new prompts, it seems like she was in line for a life of being a loyal and obedient sexy housewife with a penchant need to dress up, but that’ her guess. The votes came in, and Jack cleared his throat, seemingly having to speak this much is getting to him.

“The results have been finalized, and yes, they remain a four way tie! Collar of Fate shall do the rest!” As the collar blinked, and made her head buzz, Rachel felt strange foreign emotions encroach on her thoughts, as well as a vast plethora of new techniques and services that she was now able to perform. All swirling in her mind, like it all had been blown against her brain in a great enveloping plume as she had flashes of the perfect way to primp and stand to look nice for her hubby, recipes on all manner of foods from fine gourmet meals to delicious simple snacks, how to clean with all manner of cleaning supplies all in alluring ways to anyone watching, the expert ways of handling all manner of kinky and rough positions with fun in bed (Or any other place her lover wants to ravage her).

The collar stopped, and now her head felt full, but cleared up enough to regain awareness of the fact that she was now a professional at anything that relied on her being a servant and sexy object. Once again, it seems that her bitchy side just couldn’t help herself, “You mooonsters! You made Rei-Rei a meeere…SerVANT! Rei-Rei is toooo magnificent to lift a finger, yet you’ve filled Rei-Rei’s magnificent brain with—”

“Oh, shut up!” The crowd chanted at Jack’s direction, which then triggered Rei-Rei’s need to pucker and kiss. This seemed to also have the effect of triggering a reflex in her of her housewife training. Rei-Rei the Wifey must lean forward with one leg bent up and her arms behind her in a cute dainty way that shows off her body when puckering for a kissy the voice trilled musically. Her body did lean forward in the said position, resulting in her boobies squishing further into the podium, and her skirt umbrella’d out into a booty-exposing position from her posture. The arousal from the squishing of the boobs is present, as well as another spike of pleasure from doing what the voice in her head made her do was pretty strong in combination, the fact that her mouth was forced to stay quiet meant that she was relieved for once to not make an animal noise, otherwise there would be a pretty loud mooing about now.

Jack went on with the explanation, “Alright folks, sadly, as is usually the case for this; At least before the Dressing Ring, the changes are below the surface, so I’ll just go through them quickly. ‘Wife for Life’ commands her body to always move and act in pleasing ways, all except her actual mind and voice but that voice part is covered right now, all to please her hubby. Even if she’s rejecting everything internally, wifey mode overrides her wants! It’s all ‘darling, sweetie, and honey’ in her life from here on out!”

“‘Gourmetress’ is a simple little change that makes her an expert in cooking and serving the most delicious foods! Always cooking exactly right to balance out health and taste to perfection! If the way to man’s heart is through his stomach, then honey, does she have the ability to get that heart pounding in love!”

“‘Maid on Time’ is a classic case of alluring cleaning service. Fancying erotic french maid outfits while cleaning, she will have a great need to make the place clean and organized to the point of arousal. It would be a common sight of her making love to her feather duster as she still does the cleaning, shaking her behind to dust a shelf as she has her own enjoyment. The only thing that would take away the loving enjoyment to do chores is her own master and husband giving her commands!”

“And finally, ‘Means to Harem’, which gives her talents to rival even the kinkiest of sex addicts. Techniques of all manner of sexual acts are willing to be used on command once her master tells her to. Guaranteed to never go stale or boring in the sack, or anywhere else that her lover wishes to do her, always finding some new variant of her technique for maximum pleasure to her everything that is her lord!”

Now Rei-Rei really hopes that her friend got the mental effects online from the machine, because all that is definitely a detriment. Still, not impossible to still be able to assassinate Guy by ‘accident’ if she was clever enough, in fact it may act as a cover, as she would be publicly known to be under these effects that would contradict her foul play.

She gasped as she was given the okay to speak again by Jack, whom asked, “Okay Rei-Rei, one more box until Round 4, will it be the winner, or will it be the next change?”

“You wretched scoundrels, bomBARDing Rei-Rei with aaall these flaaaws! Rei-Rei wiiill have you know that—” “Rei-Rei, say a random remaining box!” Jack interrupted, knowing that it may have taken her a while of ranting and insulting and singing. “Box 12!” Rei-Rei belted, following the compulsion of ‘Gimme A Prompt’ unwillingly.

“Aright then! Box 12 it is!” Chrissi gave an annoying titter while skipping over to the chosen number. With her usual flourish, she released a large amount of confetti from; once again, another Bimbo Box.

“And with that, Round 3 is not the last Round! The category for this box is Compulsion! We have A. Can’t Help Herself, B. Woman in the Mirror, C. Roaming Hands, or D. Yes I cancan! Audience, begin the preamble!”

Rei-Rei was feeling real put out by this, almost to the point that her bitchy princess voice actually says what she’s feeling. With this change, she’s not sure that she’d be able to get away to her friend to change herself, no doubt any of these having some way to stop her well planned scheme.

Of course, the votes came quick, and Jack read off that it was indeed, “A four way tie! Collar of Fate, do your job!” And the collar whirred to life. Rei-Rei felt the usual strangeness in her head, but something else, like her mind was being occupied by something big. Though that’s not all, as she felt odd tension in her muscles, like they were readjusting for something.

When it ended, Jack spoke up, “And there we go! Now, for the showcase of our changes! For ‘Can’t Help Herself’, Rei-Rei, could you skip over to the mirror, please?” As he said this, a giant mirror squeaked down from the rafters, clanking as it touched the ground.

It seems that Rei-Rei was involuntarily bitchy right now, despite it being a reasonable request, though, “I will NOT! Rei-Rei has toooo much dignity tooo just- Eeep!” She then squealed as her body proceeded to prance joyfully over to the mirror, shock clear on her face as her body moved without her. The brisk skipping has made her lovely attributes bounce and jiggle, booty wiggling, boobs bouncing uncontrollably in all kinds of directions, occasionally smacking her chin, and haven’t stopped moving until a few seconds after she made a complete stop in from of the mirror away from the audience, her skirt flipping up to show off her huge butt as she bent forward slightly with one finger to her lips in a girly way for a great humiliating pose. “Hee haw!” She brayed in arousal from the bouncing.

“Thank you, Rei-Rei. As you can see, her body now is programmed to follow all orders, no matter how much the lady doth protest! Anything within her ability, her body will do eagerly as she struggles to stop herself, being embarrassed to be force to act like your personal jiggly marionette!”

Rei-Rei scowled hard at the reflection of Jack in response, but as she did, she looked at her own reflection, shivering at how stupid and so much like some living hentai that she was now. Suddenly, her reflection spoke up! “Oh, it’s more than just that. If you thought that was bad, wait until you get a load of me”

Rei-Rei blanched as she watched her reflection make more seductive yet confident poses, and her own body ironically mirrored them. When the voice spoke to her, she felt her brain tingle, like there was a shift in her headspace of someone shoving the original her to the side a little. Pose after pose until it rested on her having one hand behind her head, and the other on her cocked hip, looking extra flirty, even as her face showed panic. “Ooh, what’s the matter Rei-Rei, you not fond of your new roommate? I’m sure your audience is My name’s Reiko, and I’m your personal split personality to make you suffer” Her mouth involuntarily spoke mockingly yet really lustily to herself.

Her hands gave her butt a nice hard spank as she moaned at this, yipping involuntarily, as she spoke again, “I’m sure Jack’s gonna explain all about me, so how’s about we give them all a small sampling on what I can make you do. Give the audience a double peace sign with a cute ‘kawaii’ grin and hold it there until Jack says otherwise!” Her reflection gives a grand belly dancer hip swing to swivel Rei-Rei around, facing the audience. The struggle is visible on her face as her body moves around into a cute anime girl pose, having her hands up in a pair of peace signs at eye level, her leg bent daintily to one side, her clothes decided to shift her boobs up for maximum effect and to display her rock hard nipples poking through the fabric, and her face gave an adorable denki-girl smile, if it wasn’t for her large anime eyes shifting back and forth in her effort to move.

Jack laughed along with the audience as he explained this odd phenomenon, “Thank you, Reiko! This is the effect of ‘Woman in the Mirror’, in which we gave her an entirely new personality to share her brainscape. There are a few rules to it, such as she only really talks when in front of a mirror, but she acts like a whole different person in the context of her changes, so she can freely give commands of changes and actions. And she is very counterpoint to Rei-Rei’s normal self, and loves to play around with and embarrass her, as well as assist in her duties of the changes, she herself willing to be subservient to her husband or lover, while remaining dominant over her other half like she’s an entirely different entity. Though she may not have a lot to say outside of the mirror, she is also the bodyguard. We highly suspect our Rei-Rei here to be quite sneaky, and attempt to do bad and unsightly things even with all these changes, so Reiko is in there and can take control of her at any point in time should she try to be bad. After all, it’s really hard to stop those that you literally share a brain with, so she’s perfect for the job!”

Rei-Rei realized what this means. This means that unless her friend actually kidnaps her to change her back (which is the Plan B, in case it gets as bad as this), then she’d be trapped forever as some submissive puppet with the mind of her normal self, and even that’s not a safe space for her!

“Alright then, Rei-Rei, you can quit the cute pose.” Rei-Rei put her arms down, and growled in annoyance at the presenter as the mirror was being raised back up. Her bitchy princess mode (as Reiko is forcing in her mind to call it, bugging her mockingly to do so to her subconscious) has some choice words to say, however, before Jack could finish the explanation.

“This is ridiculous! It violates nooot only Rei-Rei’s personal space haaaving this TRAMP inside Rei-Rei’s braaain, but also Rei-Rei’s personal free wiiill! Rei-Rei is a lady of PRINciple, and deseeerving of respect squeak, not to beee directed like some kind of lusty squeak bimbo squeak puppet squeak toy squeak, and why the squeak is Rei-Rei groping herself?!”

As she was talking, she wasn’t given any direction to move, yet her hands felt it right that they start roaming her body, rolling her nipples and honking her tits, making her pause occasionally as her squeaky toy function kicks in, making everyone laugh at her little rant interspersed with adorable squeaky toy noises. Her face was angrily blushing from the laughter and hooting of the crowd, made far worse by being center-stage without the podium, as well as her outfit flipping her skirt up.

As the audience simmers down and Rei-Rei tries her best to stop the groping (or at the very least move it to a non-squeaky or arousing location), Jack chimes in, “Ah, right on time, as this is the effect of ‘Roaming Hands’! When not actively using her hands for commands or holding something, they will move at their own volition to grope and play with her own body. And of course, they can be very naughty when not focusing in on them”

“Now, let’s show off the effects ‘Yes I Cancan’, but to do that, we need some tunes. P.A. Dan, if you please?” And the PA speakers sparked up, and began playing a classical tune. Suddenly, as the tune began, Rei-Rei suddenly felt her body tense up, going into a ready stance for…something. She realizes what this one might be, and as if responding an affirmative, her body shifted into a ready ballet stance, with her humiliating clothes raising her skirt up and out like an umbrella, forming something close to a tutu from the pleats. The music kicked in fully, and suddenly she was performing a magnificent yet silly ballet across the open floor of the stage, boobies bouncing and butt jiggling, but none of the wild movements were throwing her off balance much.

The music stopped suddenly, and Rei-Rei braked back into a neutral stance, in which she placed her hands on her knees, panting slightly from the sudden effort. It wouldn’t last long however, as suddenly a booming club beat started coming in, and her body responded, her clothing throwing up her skirt and pulling up her lower half for a wedgie, her position remained braced with her legs spread and hands on her knees, and she turned around so that she was presenting her pendulous booty to the audience. With that, she began twerking, bouncing rhythmically to the beat and sending waves of pleasure from all the directed effort to bouncing her large behind.

It seemed as if her speech remained unaffected, as her bitchy side voiced her complaints, “You animals! How daaare you make Rei-Rei dance for your amuuusement! Rei-Rei isn’t some toooy! You better stop this riiight now, or Rei-Rei will—”

But Jack wanted to continue, so he gave a temporary order, “Rei-Rei, only bark like a happy puppy in time with your twerking until I’m done explaining the change, then go to the podium to wait!” To which Rei-Rei follows the order enthusiastically against her will, yipping and arfing excitedly with every shake, though her face remained a death stare over at Jack’s general direction. “Okay, folks, while our Rei-Rei here dances her ’Arfs’ off, let’s explain the effects happening right now. ‘Yes I Cancan’ is a compulsion to dance, but not only to dance, but to dance the moment she hears music, and will perform according to the genre, such as the earlier classical ballerina, or to this sexy bump and grind beat of a club! Orders may naturally override this, but by default, she will find it a must to dance, the rhythm just flows right through her! And to aid in this endeavor, we strengthened up her body a little, given her some hidden strength and dexterity enough to perform even difficult dance routines which are now permanently archived into her subconscious! Okay Rei-Rei, I’m done.”

As the music stops, and Rei-Rei makes a final yip, the crowd applauds her little show, and a few ‘awws’ of disappointment at seeing her stop and be forced into walking over to the podium against her will, hands suddenly rubbing her nipples in lazy circles. Jack made a nod in satisfaction as she leant forward to catch her breath before continuing. “Well folks, that was Round 3! Rei-Rei really got hit by some bad luck this round, and she’s still just out of reach of victory! But Round 4 really hammers it home with the final three boxes: Will she get one more change before Round 5, or will she walk…er, bounce out with satisfaction that she has successfully raised a billion for the Foundation?! Tune in after these messages to find out!”

Rei-Rei groaned, feeling that for sure it’s only going to get worse, as this sort of thing always has the billion box last minute to maximize changes. Still, there was a chance. Just avoid mirrors and music, get to the point where she’ll be ‘kidnapped’ and brought to her friend as per the plan if she undergoes too many changes like this, then begin operation Make-A-Rich-Widow. Though these changes were really getting to her, to the point where she realized her own brain was not even using Rachel as her name anymore! She really hopes she can pull through when the show ends, otherwise she may be lost for good.