The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

ROUND 4 AND 5

“Welcome back, ladies and gentleman! Tonight’s show has been a big one, as not only has our contestant Rei-Rei been on the edge of victory for so long now, but her hotstreak of four-way ties on her bimbo boxes are making her the perfect anime custom girl!” The screen popped up the usual display of what happened last round, “First, we got her Vocabulary to be customizable, as she now can have her words replaced with different phrases or noises, templates for her to do outrageously stereotypical accents and voices, as well as a command will make her say anything you wish for her to!”

“Then, when she happened upon the bimbo box that gave her the Career change, we made her the perfect stay-at-home maiden, she cooks like a master chef, she cleans like an expert french maid, she does all the little things her husband wants her to do like a good trophy wife, as well as have her be a true professional at some erotic romping”

“And we last went off with a real show, as our contestant managed to get another bimbo box with the Compulsion options, ending up with her body needing to obey orders in general, being puppeted around by commands, a whole new alternate personality that comes out just for her in reflections and when she would do something bad or harmful, her hands having naughty minds of their own when she’s not paying attention to them, and finishing off with an expert ability to dance, and a need to do so matching the music that she hears!”

“Now we have only three boxes left to be either total defeat, or total victory, so let’s continue on with…”

“BIMBO…OR…BILLIONAIRE!”

“So Rei-Rei, time for you to pick your penultimate box, which is it that you wish to choose?”

Rei-Rei thought as she looked over the three boxes, though occasionally throwing her hands down onto the podium as they occasionally went up to try and honk her tits without her noticing. To be honest, at this point, she had only to pick a box, as there was no real strategy to this now, but she may as well go for the last one with a single digit.

Humph! Box 4, if Rei-Rei must continue thiiis peasant gaaame!”

Chrissi wiggled over to that box, and a drumroll piped up for its reveal. With a clang of cymbals, Chrissi opened it to a shower of confetti and a bimbo card.

“Ooh, another Bimbo Box! Looks like you’re going into the final round with at least one more change from the Fetish category!” Jack said over the happy cheers of the audience.

Rei-Rei scowled hard at Jack, annoyed at the whole situation, but before she could complain as she was forced to, Jack chimed in, “Aww, don’t look at me like that, put on a silly face instead while the audience votes your fate! We have; A. Simon Says, Sally Obeys, B. Takes it Rough, Comes out Shining, C. Getting into Character, or D. Pull My Trigger!”

Rei-Rei’s face contorts into a silly expression as the votes come in, with her big eyes crossed, her tongue out of her grinning lips, and her eyebrows raised in surprise. She tried contorting her face back to annoyed angry look, but it was held there thanks to ‘Happiness On-Demand’ change. Because of this focus into trying to control her face, her hands gotten frisky with her, and was bouncing her boobs up and down lightly. Though for her balloons that people call boobs, lightly may as well toss more than a salad as they bound and jiggle to cartoonish degrees. What was really annoying her at this point was that she was facing this much pleasure that what would be and animal noise would signify (which only came out as ‘phfflt’ as she blew raspberries with her tongue in the way), she has not crested over that edge yet, and it was really bothering her, even with all this indignity, she did not even have that mercy.

The PA tinged as the votes were all counted, and Jack announced the obvious, “A four way tie, once again, folks! And the last one of the night! Collar of Fate may now do its work!”

Rei-Rei’s face stopped the expression now that the voting was over, but she couldn’t stop her juggling act as her attention went to the feeling of shocks running through her brain to her snatch, and not only that, but her body was feeling a lot more pliant for some reason.

When it finished, she felt like she suddenly stopped in the middle of screwing somebody, and wasn’t ready to stop. She looked up at Jack as her idle hands played with her pigtails by dusting the ends against her still hard nipples, keeping her still at the same level of arousal from her hair stimulation.

“Alright folks, you know the drill. time to show off her changes, starting with ‘Simon Says, Sally Obeys’! Alright Rei-Rei, let’s give you something simple; hop like a bunny!”

Rei-Rei’s hands threw her pigtails back behind her, and rested in a typical bunny stance as her knees bent, ready to hop. She began bouncing in place up and down, her arms framing her bouncy boobies and her skirt flapping upwards as her ass jiggled just as merrily to her hopping. She felt the ‘usual’ pleasure from her jiggling, but there was something more, she was getting even more pleasure from somewhere else, and it was even stronger than all these feelings altogether. While the other feelings were a sexual tingle, now this action of hopping up and down was nothing more than orgasmic, like having sex right then and there that she couldn’t help but-

bleep a doodle doo!” Rei-Rei crowed as she felt bliss of finally cumming take her over. She fell forward into the podium, lost in the rapturous haze, but still felt the need to continue hopping.

The crowd cheered and laughed at her for this, and Jack said, “Okay, okay, Rei-Rei, you can stop your hopping madness now As you can see, not only does she take orders like a champ from the compulsion box we had last round, but that bout of pleasure she displayed for us was the result of her now having an involuntary control fetish. Now just being told what to do has the potential to set her off like a premature firework!”

Rei-Rei came back to awareness, slightly too dizzy to make a bitchy quip, but luckily was aware enough to catch what he said. When she scooted herself back up from her crouched state, boobs mashed against the podium and in her face, she noticed that the slam against the pedestal didn’t really hurt. She expected some kind of soreness from the sudden slam, but nothing.

“As Rei-Rei seems to be realizing about the next change after slamming her curvaceous fun-sized body into the podium, she’s experiencing quite the complicated body change through ’Takes it Rough, Comes out shining’ being applied to her. Now, we all know pain is needed as an indicator that one reaches their body’s tolerance to survive something, but luckily, this algorithm has made it that; while she can still get hurt from things such as accidental burns and such, she instead gains a durability to survive any roughhousing of any sexual nature! A few rough slaps that would normally leave welts leave not a scratch on this perfectly pristine sex toy!”

The audience laughs it up as Jack explains the situation as Rei-Rei registers the meaning, unbuckling her knees now that the aftershocks of orgasm seems to have receded somewhat.

Jack, having mercy, decided to spare her of the next change having an example, “Now, from the change we made earlier, called ‘Stereotypecast’, ‘Getting into Character’ improves upon it, getting her hot and bothered the most when she roleplays her characters, such as having an orgasm from just mincing around as a sexy french maid dusting everything, or a stripper dancing her heart out from the top of a stage or around a pole!”

“Now, the final change gives some great programming options for our custom anime girl! For example…Rei-Rei Mind Open—”

Rei-Rei blinked as she looked around, wondering why Jack paused for a while there. Everyone was looking at her expectantly, though Chrissi, however was doing some confusing things, and the audience was laughing. She guesses it was funny, as Chrissi was doing a funny chicken dance, her booty wiggling back and forth towards the audience, though for some reason they were all looking at Rei-Rei, as if Chrissi wasn’t the ridiculous one!

“So as you can see, audience, Rei-Rei’s expression is one of confusion, as she thinks what she’s doing is just standing there, instead of miming what Chrissi was doing, and what a lovely dancer Chrissi is”

Chrissi giggled and gave a dopey looking stand at attention and salute, and everyone laughed at Rei-Rei again. Why are they laughing at me? she wondered, Chrissi is the one being a dumb bimbo, I’m just standing here! Then what Jack said hit her. Wait, I’m doing what Chrissi is doing and I’m not aware of it?! And with that, she suddenly realized she was making he same face and posture Chrissi was! Her body snapped back to her control, gripping to the side of the podium.

“And there we go!“ Jack boasted, “As programmed by ‘Pull My Trigger’, once Rei-Rei realized what she was doing, her one-time program turned off like I ordered. As you have witnessed, she can now be programmed to your heart’s content with that simple phrase, then you can shove as many subconscious triggers in her head as you want! Though none of it will actually alter her personality. For that, the Intelligence Box is the one we need!”

Rei-Rei was honestly stymied by this revelation to the point that even her programmed bitchy voice was stupefied into shutting up. Now they have a subconscious way of making her do anything they wanted, and she wouldn’t even be aware of herself doing it. This felt more and more like there was no way out of this. She thanks her stars that the plan to kidnap herself was made. When her friend wakes her back up, the issues will be all over.

“And speaking of the last Bimbo Box,” Jack continued, “We still have our big finale! Will Rei-Rei come out victorious, or will she be reduced to nothing but a custom brainless sex toy? Find out after this short break!”

As the audience began to chatter amongst themselves, Chrissi was looking over at Jack, whom was looking very excited with his finger to his ear. For some reason it was very suspicious now, as Jack was chiming back responses to some kind of great news. As he did so, he strolled over to Rei-Rei’s spot, and leaned casually against the podium, giving her the once-over with a dirty leer.

“So, while we’re on break, there’s something we need to discuss…” While he didn’t lose his casual ‘charm’, there was a tone of seriousness to it. “You see, we got some weird reports about some stuff involving stolen technology from one of our R&D companies…” Oh god, they know! Rei-Rei thought, eyes shifting around. “Well, you see, it’s quite ironic, because the company that it was robbed from is a building operating as Milestone Foundation. Did you know that they are the leads in morphogenic technology? Specializing in body and mind alteration as well as helpful business partners of ours, especially since they’re doing wonders for us on how much change we can actually apply, the stuff they got now is ridiculous! They’ve been getting some good press from their revolutionary tech to help those that feel that they don’t belong in their own body, or just folks that feel they could wander as another gender for a while. Though, I’m sure by the stunned look on your face, you weren’t aware of that. No, your fiancé did tell us you never cared about that stuff…”

Jack nonchalantly checked his nails, looking like he has the world in his pocket as he watches Rei-Rei’s face become shaky, and red letters in block capitols tracing along her forehead reading, ‘WARNING’ over and over. “And I imagine it was pretty sly of you, thinking you could get away with these changes then reverting back with the stolen morphogenic engine, then just take the money. It was a good plan, too, the thing was fully capable of restoring you, too, though the downside is that ironically your friend isn’t very smart. She didn’t even check the machine’s interior for bugs! Found her hideout real easy, and found your plans. Now she’s backstage, giving the researchers an excellent test body to work off of. I think she may be a cute but busty slime girl right now”

Rei-Rei was panicking! The jig was up, and there was no way out of this now! But it only gotten worse as Jack continued, “And we knew all about your plan to off our new major business partner and salvage all the funds. Heck, he suspected it too, which is why he called for us to do this for him. You see, this whole thing was orchestrated, our audience tonight are a team of professional actors that we have in-house we break out for such an occasion. Though we couldn’t just throw you in a tube and transform you then and there, Mr. Milestone wanted this episode to go on, in order to truly cement your life as nothing but a toy for him to play with as he chooses, aware of how badly you screwed up.”

Rei-Rei felt queazy now, knowing she got played despite so much work put into this can and murder. But Rei-Rei wasn’t going to just whimper and cry, no. She was too stubborn for that. “You won’t get away with this. Rei-Rei will find a way out of this. And when Rei-Rei does, Rei-Rei is coming for you. And that isn’t even that oujo-sama voice talking.” She says menacingly, surprised a little that she was able to say that without any sing-song.

Jack just sighed with a smile, and shrugged, “Hey, that makes it all the more fun. While you definitely aren’t able to kill him anymore, he and our scientists are interested if you indeed can get out of this. So we’re making sure that your personality doesn’t lose that determined spark. Try your best as you dance by your strings, because that’s all you’re going to be doing, criminal.”

As Jack was about to walk up to his spot to start the show again, he looks back, and says, “Though there’s still one box to go. Our boxes; however rigged it was for the options, the numbers are not rigged, so you were wrong there. The boxes are all fair, and you definitely have a chance of being a billionaire. Heck, you still do, but you better hope you do, because the last Bimbo Box isn’t going to let you get the chance to struggle. Just thought I’d up the drama”

* * *

“Welcome back, folks! Right now, we are on the final two boxes of Bimbo or Billionaire, and Rei-Rei just needs to choose that last box! Either she comes out a happy brainless, yet altogether lovely looking anime sex toy, or she comes out a heavily programmable billionaire! Let’s see what the result will be, shall we? Rei-Rei, you have the call, choose now!”

Rei-Rei was chewing over the info she just received from the break. Her friend was no longer a factor, and her husband was two steps ahead of her, and not only that, but she was stupid enough to rob her own husband’s company!…In the machine heist, not the whole money scheme later on thing. And now she has to take either two bad choices. Either she becomes a happy ditz in the body of a living hentai toy, or she becomes trapped in one, struggling to escape with her full awareness. Rock and a hard place, right now. The PA wasn’t easing Rei-Rei’s mind any as it was ticking away a tense jingle. On one hand, she gives it all up, and just mindlessly enjoy her new life as a puppet, on the other, she remains in a vessel of someone else’s commands, with the chance to escape with her self intact.

Rei-Rei decides finally that she would rather stay conscious, even with the hardships she’s going to face. Because she was Rei-Rei Akihiko, and screw anyone actually manipulating her! She’ll break free somehow, and exact her revenge upon all of them, no matter what indignity she’ll face in the meanwhile!

“Okay, Jack, Rei-Rei chooses Box 23!”