The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma

by Master GEO

EPILOGUE

“Again, Mr. Milestone, we apologize for everything, and we at Bimbo or Billionaire hope that the billion dollar donation to your cause fully makes up for the incomplete package.” Jack said sarcastically to Guy Milestone sitting on the opposite side of the spacious mansion lounge, both guffawing when he did.

“Ah, it’s all good, Jack“ Said the gawky stick of a late 20’s man in an anime t-shirt and jeans, sitting back in a plush armchair, “I was actually kind of hoping for this result. This one’s a win-win all around! I have a thing with watching her struggle her cute butt out of trying to resist. It makes it all the more hot for me to hear her complain about her situation, and makes the humiliation games I will play with her all the more enjoyable! Not only that, but the money will no doubt be put to good use.”

“Indeed,” Jack reciprocated, “We already loved the new creations you send our way, and it seems that the Dressing Ring has been a big hit! We always had that annoying little snag with our show since our pilot episode. It’s good to actually see them suit up for a change!” They both gave a friendly chuckle at that.

The laughter was however cut off by the sound of a smashed vase hitting the floor. Next to it is an extremely silly looking petite anime french maid, one with adorable pigtails with massive bows, a cute face covered in silly mime makeup, a huge bouncy bust that is barely contained in the frilly maid dress, with silky thigh-highs. She was making a cute wide-eyed “Don’t be mad at me” face with a finger to her lips, pouting mischievously.

“Pardonè moi, moisissures, but Rei-Rei zeemed to ’ave, ’ow you say, butted een?” She says with a wiggle of her tushie their way, displaying the feather duster wedged up her butt that she was dusting with.

Guy sighs, and rubs his forehead, reclining back in the chair, “Ugh, of course, then again, she’s pretty smart, and just as petty. She figured out that she could get away with quick little annoying things that don’t harm people in any way. She seems satisfied enough in these little victories. Though I guess they’re fine, it just shows that she’s still in there, furious.”

Jack shrugs, and gets up, “Well, I guess we didn’t think of every avenue, but don’t worry. Anything big she breaks, you can easily cover with the ‘pest insurance’ we won you. Now, thank you for meeting with me, and we look forward to working with the Milestone Foundation in the future. Enjoy your wedding this week, Guy, I’ll get out of your hair now, I’m sure you’ve got punishments to dole”

As Jack made his way out, Guy responded with a thanks, then as Jack left, he heard him command Rei-Rei to “Do the cancan as he thinks of a fun punishment!”

THE END

* * *