The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 4

With ten minutes to go before quitting time, Kerry was going half crazy with lust. Jim had left early, not meeting either her or Marvin’s eyes as he left. She swore she was going to crush her dildo, she had been squeezing it so hard. She was about to suggest to Marvin that they close early when the door opened. She muttered an obscenity under her breath, thinking if it was a guy who was even a little bit attractive she would end up jumping over the counter.

It was Rob. Kerry moaned and her pelvis thrust forward involuntarily. Salvation!

“Hello, Miss,” Rob said, grinning from ear to ear as he came up to her window and leaned in close, whispering. “I wanted to see what the going rate was on hot little redheads. I’ve got some serious collateral in my pants and I’d like to make a very big deposit if you can make me a good deal.”

Kerry whimpered. It took all her self-control no to rip her clothes off. But she managed to look over at Marvin, who was conspicuously looking the other way.

“Rob, honey, please,” she pleaded.

“Get rid of him,” Rob insisted.

Kerry swallowed.

“I can close up if you want, Marvin,” she told her co-worker. “Rob and I don’t have to be anywhere in a hurry and he can keep me company.”

“Are you sure?” Marvin asked. “I mean, I could close up instead.”

“No, really, it’s fine,” Rob told him. “I love watching Kerry work!”

Kerry mentally noted that Marvin loved watching her work as well, but was prudent enough not to say so.

“Oh, well, then, thank you very much,” the young man said. “I’ll be going now, then.”

And he shuffled on out with an embarrassed glance over his shoulder.

“Better lock the door and close the blinds,” Rob told her as soon as Marvin was out of sight.

“But…We’re still open until 6 and…do you think maybe we should hurry home and….” Kerry stammered, her heart pounding, her mouth watering, her body begging her mind to just shut the fuck up.

Rob undid his belt. Kerry dashed for the front door, threw home the bolt with a click and closed the Venetian blinds.

Rob wrapped an arm around her waist, grabbed her right tit with the other hand and guided her back to her counter window, kicking her chair so that it rolled out of the way. His finger groped at the front of her skirt so it bunched up in his fist, rising so that he could reach under with his index finger and stroke the left side of her quivering mound.

“I’d like to make a large deposit, Miss,” he rumbled. “Do you have anything that will give me a good return on my investment?”

“Oh God, Rob!” she cried. “Just shut up and fuck me!”

Rob chuckled, but let go of her tit to reach down and use both hands to pull out the long-suffering but inadequate dildo from her needy cooze. He stuck the messy thing in the pen holder on the counter. He grabbed Kerry around the waist and turned her so she faced the dildo and he was behind her. She shivered as she heard Rob’s zipper, then moaned as he rolled her skirt up over her as and bent her over so her head went through her window and her feet left the floor.

“I’ll fuck you all right, you horny minx,” Rob said. “I’ll fuck your brains out.”

Kerry whimpered. That was what she needed. To have her brains fucked out. To not have to think about how out of control she was. To not think about what a slut she was, fucking her husband at work just a few feet away from where she had sucked off her boss just three hours earlier.

“Do it, Rob!” she begged. “Fuck my brains out!”

He spread her legs, wedged his hips between her thighs and slid his long hard dick along her gash.

“Ooooooh!” she moaned and shuddered. She worked a hand around and under to push the man meat inside of her, crossing her ankles behind him and wriggling on the counter to work his cock inside in the awkward position. Once he had securely penetrated her, though, the awkwardness was dwarfed by her frantic joy at knowing she was being fucked, that she was filled and fulfilled with the cock she craved.

As promised, Rob proceeded to fuck her brains out. As he gripped her hips in his big hands and began pistoning inside of her, all thought fled before the ecstatic torrent of their fuck. There was only the steady rhythm of Rob pounding her pussy, the humming of her pleasure centers and the filthy words that popped spontaneously into her mind and proceeded out of her mouth without any consideration whatsoever.

Rob drove her steady and hard to a screaming orgasm and pumped her full of hot goo. She collapsed in a boneless quivering mass of bliss draped artlessly over the counter.

When Rob nudged her off the counter and on to her rubbery knees, she grinned stupidly at him and kissed him deeply without a care in the world. Everything was perfect as far as she could see. Rob eased her left tittie, which had popped out of her blouse during their fuck, and then smoothed her skirt down.

“You’re beautiful, Sugartits,” he said, stroking her face and making her giggle. “How about I take you shopping before we go home? You could use more outfits that do justice to that tight, little, fuckable body of yours.’

“Cool!” Kerry exclaimed. She would have agreed to anything at that moment, she felt so good, and Rob knew it. And yet he wanted to take her shopping and buy her clothes! She felt like the luckiest wife in the world!

Oh so lucky lucky when I fucky-fucky… ” said her delighted brain, over and over again, which was fine because it really had nothing better to do.

Rob took her to a boutique called The Devil’s Damsels. The clothing they sold there made her sexy suit look tame. By the time they got there, Kerry was thinking a bit more clearly, though she was still in an incredibly good mood.

“I can’t wear any of these at work,” she told her husband, amending in her head ‘unless I start taking Jim’s little pecker up the ass’ and then blushing furiously that she had even come up with the idea.

“You can wear them other places,” Rob pointed out. “We could go dancing. You’d look so sexy dancing around in this.”

He held up a sheer, sky-blue top and silvery hot pants. With her not owning a bra that fit, everyone would be able to see her titties. Oh so pretty, pretty when I show my pretty titties , sang her brain and she shivered. Could she really go out in public like that?

“Try it on, Kerry,” Rob pressed, rubbing a hand up and down her side, from hip to tit and back again. “Do it for me.”

The flood of arousal overcame her fit of modesty and she staggered towards the changing room in a fog. She grinned sheepishly at the hot redhead in the mirror as she shed her work clothes and wiggled into the scandalous outfit. It made her feel more than naked. The silvery pants pressed against her labia, making a clear outline of her cunt. She would have to buy it now. Putting it back after it touching her so intimately would be skanky.

“Wouldn’t want to be skanky,” she mumbled to herself. Her body shivered a counterargument.

She reached down to try and tug the cameltoe out of existence, but her fingers brushed the edges of her twat and she couldn’t resist stroking it a little more, and soon she had made the impression even more distinct, and slightly darker than the surrounding fabric.

“Wouldn’t want to be skanky?” she asked, feeling lost.

“Kerry? Come let me see you, Babycakes!” came Rob’s voice. “Don’t leave me hanging!”

Don’t leave Rob hanging. Rob was well hung. The thought propelled her out, towards her husband, towards his cock. Let the world see her nipples in the sheer blouse, her cooze in the tight pants. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was that she was going to get laid again tonight.

“MMMMMMmmmmm!” said Rob when he saw her. “Don’t you look tasty? Turn around for me, Kerry-girl! Let me see you wiggle.”

She blushed but she obeyed. Other people in the shop looked up and did double takes; and this from customers who were shopping there!

Oh so pretty, pretty when I show my pretty titties....

But it was Rob’s gaze that most affected Kerry. He was grinning from ear to ear, his eyes roaming rapidly from her crotch to her rack and back again.

“Turn about for me, Kerry-doll!” he instructed.

She did so, and Rob growled approvingly.

“Turn again,” he told her, and this time grabbed her ass with both hands. Kerry squealed, drawing more attention.

“That’s nice material,” Rob observed.

“Ro-ob!” Kerry whined. “Not in public!”

“Afraid they’ll get jealous and start a riot over who gets to grab your ass?” Rob asked. “Good thinking.”

He let go of her ass and cupped her tits instead, pulling her back against him and rubbing his crotch against her backside.

“There now, your ass is protected from the teaming masses,” he said.

“Rob!” she whispered desperately, squirming and starting to breath hard. “You’re making me horny and we can’t fuck here!”

“Not even if we ask nicely?” Rob asked and licked her ear.

Kerry jerked involuntarily as a small orgasm hit her. She whimpered.

“I think we’ll definitely get this one,” Rob said of her outfit. “But I want to see you in that shiny black thing too.”

Rob decided she needed the shiny black thing as well, plus a stretchy lavender dress with the neckline that plunged between her tits to end four fingers beneath her navel, and finally a pleated orange and white skirt with an orange midriff top that left the bottom third of her titties exposed. That was the outfit she wore out of the store. It reminded Rob of Kerry’s days as a high school cheerleader. Kerry was pretty sure she never would have worn anything that slutty in high school, though for the life of her she couldn’t remember why. Rob had insisted on testing each outfit for gropablitiy and Kerry was hornier now than when he had met her at work.

“I have another surprise for you,” Rob said once they were back in the car.

“You’re gonna drive me home and fuck me again?” she asked hopefully.

“That’s hardly a surprise,” he said mockingly, and Kerry pouted and squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. She wished she had her dildo, and blushed when she remembered she had left it back at work. “Just be patient, little minx, and I’ll make the waiting worth your while.”

Kerry whimpered but didn’t press it. He had what she needed. She would have to do what he wanted to get it.

He drove to the area where they had bought her dildos and at first Kerry thought they were going for more sex toys, which delighted her. But he pulled up to a tattoo parlor called ‘The Edge of Chaos” instead. She pouted. She didn’t want a tattoo. She wanted to fuck!

“Ro-ob!” she said, in a wheedling, little girl voice. “Let’s go home! I’ll suck your di-ick!”

“But this is my surprise for you, Sweetness,” he said. “Tattoos are sexy. You like being sexy, don’t you Kitten?”

He ran his hand up her inner thing and tickled her twat. She gushed and gasped.

“But I…I never even though about…about getting…Oh God, Rob, can’t we go fuck some more?”

Rob chuckled.

“Let’s at least take a look, my impatient darling,” he said. “I promise, you will get laid before the night is out.”

He then got out of the car, taking his dick with him. Kerry whimpered, but she really had no choice in the matter. She followed her husband to The Edge of Chaos and plunged in.

The shop was brightly lit and clean with the walls covered from floor to ceiling with tattoo designs. A counter to the right was covered with books filled with more designs. To the left, a locked glass display case held glittering studs, rings and chains. A beefy bald man with a prodigious square-cut beard sat on a stool beside a tank top-clad blonde girl, putting the finishing touches on a blue dolphin that, having leapt across the upper curve of her left tit seemed intent to dive down into her cleavage. The woman’s eyes were a little glassy and the tip of her tongue was playing with the ring in her lower lip. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

“I’ll be with you folks in a moment,” said the artist. “I’m all alone tonight.”

“No hurry,” said Rob. “We still have to decide what we want.”

He directed them toward the books and continued decorating the woman’s left tit.

“How about something like that?” Kerry whispered, “A dolphin. Only not on my titties. A little one, low on my back. It would look like it was jumping out of my panties <giggle>. It would be cute.“

“Well, that would be cute,” Rob conceded. “But you’re sooo much more than cute! You’re sexy! Very, very sexy! You should have a tattoo that’s as sexy as you are!”

He slid his big hands down her sides to her hips and squeezed. Her belly did flip flops and heat rose in her face. The closeness of his body, arousing deep, biological needs in her, was so distracting! She let him steer her toward a binder labeled Sexy Tats.

“You want to be sexy, don’t you lover?” he asked, whispering in her ear, his lips brushing, tickling, arousing.

“I...want...sex,” she said, breathing hard. “Let’s go home and fuck. We can do this later.”

“Oh, but Kerry,” Rob wheedled, his hands sliding to her bottom, his pinkies sneaking under the tiny skirt. “You’d look so hot with something sexy above you’re tight lil’ butt. Just knowing you did it for me would make me so hard for you.”

Kerry quivered.

“Hard...and big?” she asked hopefully.

“Bigger than ever,” he promised. “You start shaking your butt with something like this inked above it, and I’ll get bigger than you ever dreamed. I won’t be able to resist just reaming you out!”

He pointed to a tattoo in the book. Curly black letters spelled out Easy as Pie with a whole cherry pie to the left, save one piece, which could be found dripping gooey red cherries on the right.

“But isn’t that…isn’t that a little…skanky?” she asked, finding it hard to focus with visions of Rob’s dick even larger than it usually was dancing through her head.

“Nooo, Kerry!” Rob assured her, his entire right hand disappearing beneath her skirt and kneading her ass. “It’s sexy. Nice and sexy, just like you! And maybe just a little bit slutty. But you don’t mind being a little bit slutty, do you?”

His left hand found her left tit and began kneading it. Kerry moaned softly.

“A little bit….a little bit… slutty,” she gasped. She remembered sucking her boss off at work and then fucking Rob with her head stuck though her counter window. She didn’t mind being a little bit slutty. Didn’t mind at all. Maybe even a lot bit slutty.

A song started up in her head ‘I like to shake my butt, cuz I’m such a little slut. I shake it, shake it, shake it and you know I want to make it.

She was easy. Easy as pie. Sweet cherry pie. And it would make Rob bigger. He promised he would get bigger and fuck her. Fuck her slut brains out!

“You like it, don’t you?” Rob asked.

“I like it…I like it…” she mumbled, not sure if they were talking about the tattoo or fucking.

Kerry didn’t know when the previous customer left. Rob had continued flipping through the folder, kneading her flesh, showing her sexy images and describing in great detail what each one made him want to do to her. When the tattoo artist came over and introduced himself as Mack, Kerry jumped, having completely forgotten where she was. Rob was in control, though, and explained to Mack what she wanted.

“You’re sure that’s what you want?” he asked her.

Kerry nodded frantically. “I want it. I’m easy. Easy as pie.”

“You’re the boss,” he said and led her to a padded bench, inviting her to lay down on it, prone. The skirt rode low enough on her waist that he had plenty of room to work, but Rob pulled it past the curve of her ass, just to be helpful, despite Mack’s half-hearted objection. Kerry blushed at her ass being exposed to a man she had just met, but she reminded himself he was a professional. Like a doctor.

She tensed as the needle began prickling at her skin, but Rob stroked her head and Mack’s hands were cool and professional. He had big hands. Almost as big as Rob’s. Kerry wondered if he was hung like Rob. She wondered what it would feel like being filled from both ends. She wondered if that was skanky, or just a little bit slutty. A little bit slutty was okay, she reminded herself. A little bit slutty would get her laid. Rob whispered wonderful, nasty things in her ear and the time stretched to an endless, horny eternity of waiting.

And then Rob repeated Mack’s announcement that she was done. Done at last!

With the new tattoo wrapped, she got up from the table and quivered. Her eyes sought and found Rob’s crotch. A distinct and distracting lump extended down his left thigh. Watching her get inked had made him hard. Watching him hard made her melt.

The tattoo artist began explaining how to care for her new skin art but her head was spinning, her heart was throbbing and eventually, she put a hand on his lips.

“I’m sorry, but I really, really, REALLY need my husband to fuck me now, so, um, how ‘bout I come back later and you tell me all about it, okay?”

Rob slipped an arm around her back and stroked under her left boob.

‘”Sorry Mack, but Kerry is a girl who knows what she wants,” he explained. “I’ll look it up online later. It’s amazing what you can find online these days.’”

He licked Kerry’s ear and her knees turned to rubber. She didn’t care that Mack was watching. She would do Rob right there in front of him if he wanted. If Rob didn’t get her out of there quick, she’d be begging him to do it.

“We’ll be back, I’m sure,” Rob said. “She has other parts that need decorating, but some needs are a bit more pressing.”

“I need it NOW, Rob!” Kerry begged. “I don’t know if I can make it all the way home!”

Mack’s eyes twinkled mischievously.

“You know, I have a couch in the back,” he volunteered. “And I like to be accommodating to my customers. If you, like, want to...”

Kerry saw her chance at salvation and leapt for it, grabbing the tattoo artist in a boob squishing hug and moaning “Oh thank you! Yes! Please!”

Belatedly, she remembered Rob had a say in the matter as well, but when she looked pleadingly at him, her arms still around Mack, her husband was grinning from ear to ear and nodding. She let go of Mack and jumped onto Rob, wrapping her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders, pressing her tits against his chest and licking him from neck to ear.

“Fuck me now, Rob!” she groaned.

Mack led them back and Rob carried Kerry as she humped his belly, grinding her needy cunt against what was available. Her initial embarrassment at having bared her ass for Mack was completely forgotten. She was getting laid. Nothing else mattered.

The couch was dingy, ripped in places, and smelled of stale beer. It was the most beautiful piece of furniture Kerry had ever seen. She was whimpering mindlessly now, she was so horny.

“Thanks Mack,” said Rob. “We really appreciate it.”

“Glad to help,” he assured him with a bemused grin. “If…if I might, um, make a suggestion….with the tat, maybe, um, she should be on top.”

“Thanks for the tip, Mack!” Rob said. “And speaking of tip, if you’d like to watch, I’m sure Kerry wouldn’t mind at all. That would be fine with you, wouldn’t it Kerry?”

“Anything….anything…just….now!” she managed to say.

“Up to you then,” Rob said. “But I’ve got a woman with needs here, so if you don’t want to watch, you should probably leave now.”

Kerry didn’t pay any attention to whether or not the artist stayed or went. Rob had grabbed hold of her top and was pulling it over her head. She released the stranglehold her thighs had on his waist and slid down his body so that she could undo his belt and free his god-like cock.

She had a little orgasm just seeing his magnificent manhood. It was bigger, like he promised! She was sure of it! And she needed it like never before. Straddling him, she grabbed hold of his shaft with one hand and parted her cuntlips with the other. Cock met cunt with a glorious wet ‘shlup’ and Kerry gibbered and gasped in frantic relief. She had cock! Big, beautiful cock! She pushed her pelvis downward, impaling herself with her salvation, trembling, spasming, groaning and moaning.

“That’s my girl,” Rob said. “Easy as pie. Easy as pie and just a little bit slutty.”

“Aaaaaah!” Kerry agreed, her tongue swelling in her mouth the way Rob’s pecker was swelling in her twat. “OOOOOOOOOH!”

Rob’s hands clamped down on her hips and guided her up and down, up and down on his hard pecker. She needed his manly guidance. She had been so horny, she nearly forgot how to fuck. But now that he had shown her, gotten her into a rhythm, she was filled with light and joy and began riding his member hard like the slutty cowgirl she was, bouncing up and down, her tits jiggling madly in their tiny top, her red curls swinging haphazardly about her head. She was flying, she was fucking, she was free!

Eventually, Kerry realized she was screaming. A few seconds later, she realized she was done coming and should probably stop screaming. A few seconds after that, her scream faded into a giggle. She was a blubbering mess of happiness. She looked over and saw that Mack hand messed his pants. She giggled again and sighed. Rob chuckled and sat up.

“She’s quite the woman, isn’t she Mack?” he asked.

The tattoo artist nodded, bemused.

“I noticed you do piercing as well,” Rob continued. “What do you think you could do with these?”

He grabbed hold of Kerry’s tits and turned them towards Mack.

“Ooooh,” Mack said. “I could do something really nice with those. And it’ll be my treat.”

Not really understanding or caring, Kerry let herself be led, naked and dripping, back into the main room of the tattoo parlor. Mack lay down a towel before seating her in the chair and tilting it backwards. He then presented her with a pair of silver rings with mall onyx knobs screwing the two ends of each together.

“Do you like these?” he asked her.

“They’re nice…you’re nice….eeeeverything’s soooo nice!” Kerry said. “And just a little slutty.”

Then she giggled. She never dreamed she could feel so good. So lucky. So thoroughly fucked.

“Suck on her nips so they’re good and firm,” Mack instructed and Rob complied, much to Kerry’s delight even though her nipples were quite pointy already. She shivered as Mack brought the piercing gun up to her nipple, but everything was all right, she knew, and the slight, sudden pain was mostly pleasurable. Mack slipped a ring through her right nipple, thumbing knob closed. He then repeated the procedure with her left nipple. Kerry looked down at her titties and giggled. They looked so strange. Not at all like they used to….before she learned how to fuck. But Rob liked them. And Rob was so good to her. And she felt so pretty when people looked at her titties. Oh so pretty, pretty…

Rob helped her put her top back on, though at that moment she would have walked out into the night stark naked if he asked her too. The silky halter top rubbed against her newly-pierced nipples and made her shiver. Rob rubbed her ass and she sighed. Everything was good. Everything was perfect. She let him lead her out to the car.

“So what do we do now?” she asked when he was seated.

“Well, I believe you said something about me taking you home and fucking you,” he reminded her.

“Oh yeah,” she said. “That’d be good. Fucking’s good. Good fuck.”

She watched the lights pass by as they drove in silence and thought about absolutely nothing.