The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 8: Gary’s hard day at the office.

* * *

A slender feminine hand reached out of the thick white duvet, and quickly silenced the early morning alarm. Pulling back the covers, Sarah opened her eyes and let the sunlight bring her out of her sleepy mood.

I feel good, energised even, as I stretch out my arms and rub gently against the naked body that lay beside me. Only after rolling back the duvet, did I discover that it was in fact Samantha lying in between me and my husband, snoozing quietly in the early morning sun.

They look beautiful together, Gary on his back while Samantha sleeps peacefully on top with her face on his chest, rising and falling with his breathing. Her long athletic legs interlocked with his, as even as they slept his member remains hard and pressed deep in her womb.

Our relationship had become complex, I considered as I contemplated the odd couple and slid myself silently out of our bed.

Initially, I was protective of my husband and greeted the arrival of the Shifter in our household with suspicion. But in time, I warmed to the new arrival and even considered the maid a valuable friend. However that wasn’t enough for a creature fuelled by lust and human sperm, so Samantha carefully seduced her way into our bedroom.

We are all lovers now, some kind of threesome who can all enjoy each other’s passions without jealousy, suspicion or regret. Samantha, the newcomer, was so willing to give, to serve, to pleasure, and to smile with such a pretty face, that I couldn’t despise her even after finding out the consequences of what we’d done.

...For I am changing into a Shifter.

No one knew how, but after sharing body fluids with a Shifter for so long, you don’t ask why. This is something I am only slowly coming to terms with, as I walk in front of my full-length wardrobe mirror only to see an unfamiliar naked body.

I’m beautiful; my long thick blond curls now flow gently down over my tall athletic figure, bounding over my perfect apple sized breasts and down to my shapely rear end. My legs are longer, my skin smoother, healthier than ever. My face is sweet and young, while my body is a mature sexual powerhouse.

It doesn’t look like me anymore. It’s strange, alien, and even alive in some way with its own wants and desires. I know about the sleepwalking, how the Shifter inside awakens at night and seduces Gary, or Samantha, or who knows who else. I can see it in my dreams, moving seductively as it seeks passion and sperm, morphing in any way it desires for its own ends.

But while awake, my every step is one of negotiation.

I need to dress, so I reach for my underwear draw and pull out some clean white panties. I unfold them with both hands and step in with one pantyhose covered leg.

“Now what,” I ask myself quietly as I let the panty drop silently to the floor and take another look at myself in the mirror, only to see that my reflection is wearing an expensive looking black satin lace up corset and suspenders. “Oh come on, I’ve got to go to work,” I demand nervously as I move my weight from one athletic leg to the other.

There is a pause, before my outfit flickers for a moment and changes into a tight push up bra, jet black thong and thin silky see-through stockings.

“Just instruct it,” said the friendly female voice of Samantha from the bed.

I look around helplessly, to see that Samantha had extracted herself from the still sleeping Gary, and is now sat on the side of my bed, smiling at my predicament.

“I can’t, this body won’t listen,” I plead, looking to the experienced shifter for guidance.

“Of course it’ll listen, its part of you,” Samantha explains encouragingly, while standing to her full height and letting a shiny black satin robe pop over her elegant shoulders.

“You make it look so easy,” I say dejected as I watch her effortlessly generate the gorgeous garment.

“Of course it’s easy, it’s my nature,” Samantha defends, sometimes embarrassed by her power.

I stand there, and only now realise that my hands had been running themselves along the contours of my breasts, moving independently of my will. Under my fingertips is the texture of the cotton push up bra, pressed tightly against my chest.

Unfortunately Samantha interprets this action as a sign of affection, and begins to pout her ample bosom from between her nightgown invitingly.

“No,” I shake my head discouragingly; holding up my hands as this kind of thinking wasn’t helping at all.

Samantha backs off a bit, ties her modesty belt, and looks apologetic for the unwanted affection. “Have you tried, just visualising what you want your body to do?” she suggests.

“Sure, I can try that,” I say comfortingly, as at this point I’ll try anything to get back control of my life. I take a last look at the erotic outfit in the mirror, before closing my eyes tightly and visualising my white short sleeved shirt. In my mind I’m wearing the tasteful casual top that adequately covers my cleavage, and the formal grey trousers of a teacher. “I’m in charge, I can do this,” I say, as I feel my body start to shift again.

“Oh dear,” says Samantha, either worried or disappointed.

I open my eyes, only to discover that I am now wearing nothing but a naughty red ribbon, that’s tied with a seductive bow over my bosom, leaving very little to the imagination.

* * *

“Good morning,” said the blond woman in the office parking lot as Gary closed the door of his car. She had an innocent, friendly look about her, with a smile of pearly white teeth against dark burgundy lips.

I mumbled something back, remote locked the car and started a sudden, brisk beeline for my office building. “Don’t look at them, don’t react to them,” I keep saying to myself as I pick up the pace, as a number of other women step out of their cars.

“Have you been working out?” asks a well endowed bleach-blond to my right.

“Nice shirt today Gary,” asks a skinny girl with short white boyish hair.

I push past, change direction and narrowly avoid a group of well dressed women emerging from a neighbouring alley.

“You have amazing eyes,” says the redhead I almost walk into, as we make eye contact for a brief moment.

“There he is,” shouts someone in the distance as I make another break for the office.

I’ve almost made it to the corner, when out steps a woman wearing an elaborate wedding dress, with a long flowing train that trips over a girl with blue hair and pink highlights.

Somewhere a Bouquet is dropped, and a fight breaks out just as I pass the corner.

A few steps away a woman ignores the commotion, takes out her phone and texts the single word: “Redhead.”

* * *

Inside it was worse, but in a different way.

Building Security made sure I was safe from all the random street dwellers.

“Would you like me to escort you to your car next time?” asked the seven foot tall muscle bound Amazon that was Maria, who looked down at me and smiled as I passed her desk.

“I’ll get back to you on that one,” I said politely at the woman who could break me in half. It was a tough choice when you considered what she might want to do to me once she got me safely out of her workplace.

“Good morning Gary,” greeted a redheaded secretary as she walked past with her similarly redheaded friend.

I notice a pattern, and look over to the seating area to see that it was indeed full of red headed woman, most of whom were looking over in my direction.

“Oh crap, it was going to be one of those days again,” I said to myself as the elevator doors opened to reveal that it was already packed full of red headed women of various shapes and sizes.

“Room for one more,” offered the tall redhead at the front.

I suddenly regretted making eye contact with the redhead in the car park. It was eerie; having so many women staring at me, their eyes alive with hope and expectation.

“I’ll take the stairs,” I said, triggering a disappointed communal sigh from within the elevator.

* * *

Ironically things weren’t going so well at work.

I was growing tired, from all the restless passion filled nights. My body was eager, more eager than ever in fact, but my sprit was weak. I tried to ignore the fatigue, by drowning it with coffee that I brought to the office daily in a sealed flask, guarding it jealously from tampering by any number of suspect seductresses.

I knew from past experience that one drop of Shifter milk would turn my world all gooey, that I could be stolen from my family, and helplessly locked in the charms of a beautiful maiden.

Besides that prospect, the integration project for which I was overseeing was falling seriously behind schedule. Unlike the constant playful affections of my co-workers, this was a real problem that could, due to a penalty clause in the contract, end up costing the company tens of millions, and ultimately kill off my career as a serious engineer.

Fortunately, I had been given a good team.

They were all Shifters, girls with real development experience, knowledgeable and hardworking. Willing to work long hours, evenings, weekends, whatever I asked; but even Shifters have their limits.

“If I stay here any longer I’ll be a felony,” said the sassy one with the jet black hair, referring to how shifters tend to grow younger if they are starved of sperm.

After months of hard work, the team were now looking like female reflections of geeky college nerds. Seating myself in the open plan office next to Cathy, I took the chance to look over the team, all in their late teens, flat-chested, with skinny bodies and a lazy dress code. About half the seats were empty.

“Look Gary,” defended Cathy, tucking a loose strand of black hair behind her ear. “I know how important this is, but I really need to go now and start queuing back at the nest,” referring to the practice of many Shifters milking the same man.

The problem with Cathy was that there was only one of her. She was the only person who’d come to the team with any prior experience working with our clients core network. She’d built a subsystem for it in her last project, and was the only person who could figure out the many layers of integration that had to be resolved if we were going to meet our deadline.

Let’s just say having her walk out for three days a week wasn’t going to do us much good.

“What if you’d let us take laptops?” Cathy suggested smiling nervously, her pale white skin dotted with cute freckles. “I could do some debugging while I sat and waited. It is mostly waiting.”

“Sorry, you know what security thinks of that idea,” I retorted, not really wanting to renegotiate this point.

Despite their amazing power, Shifters have a weakness which I’d learnt over the past few months to use to my advantage. That’s why I just sat silently, letting her squirm as I looked over her petite breasts, or at the way her round nipples peaked out from beneath the black Atari T-Shirt that she always wore to work.

“You could get Mary to cover for me when I’m gone?” Cathy asked, a little uncomfortable as she noticed her heartbeat start to run a little faster.

Shifters are very sensitive to masculine arousal, it’s like there was a force I can turn on, and bend any Shifter woman over to my way of thinking. I just think of sex, let my body become aroused, and like clockwork I can watch her defences come crumbling down.

“Please,” Cathy whispered as she breathed in sharply, like someone was touching her below.

This usually worked, which is why I was surprised when she suddenly sprung from her chair, grabbed her coat and started walking for the door.

“Not this time Gary, I need to feed,” said the nervous Shifter as she made her way for the elevator.

“Cathy wait!” I begged, as I chased her into the corridor. “Can we talk about this in my office for a minute?”

She paused for a moment before looking back at me with surprise and suspicion, raising one of her thin dark eyebrows to indicate that she didn’t trust me.

“Sure,” Cathy replied cautiously before looking behind me to see if any of her colleagues were spying on them.

* * *

I closed the outside blinds, as Cathy followed me into the large corner office and closed the door.

I had long ago deduced that my new office had just one purpose, and that was somewhere where I was likely to feel comfortable enough to fuck someone’s brains out. When my new Shifter boss gave it to me, she provided all the essentials for a steamy office romance, like a hard mahogany desk, mini-bar, and leather sofa. However, up until now I’d been faithful to my wife and resisted the urge to indulge.

I sat on the edge of my desk and looked over at Cathy, who was just standing in the middle of the room looking a little pathetic in her torn duffel jacket and ripped jeans.

“You can’t keep forcing me to stay at work,” she pleaded again, as I looked her up and down and pictured how she might look like naked.

“I’m sorry for leaning on you out there, it was way out of line,” I apologised, trying to get a little trust back into our relationship. It’s sometimes surprising the kind of nasty things we end up doing in stressful situations.

“Well Ok, but you have to start respecting my Sperm needs from now on,” she replied positively as I unzipped my trousers and showed her my cock.

* * *

“I thought you were untouchable?” said the awestruck Shifter backing away to the door, looking open mouthed and a little scared at my erect member.

“I’m making an exception,” I tried to explain comfortingly as I started to lose confidence in how I was handling the situation, surprised as I was, that the hungry Shifter hadn’t already pinned me to the desk. “Haven’t you ever seen a cock before?” I asked suspiciously, trying to gauge her reaction.

“No not really,” whispered Cathy as she let her duffel coat fall off her shoulders and on to the office floor, and started slowly edging closer again. “Back at the nest, there are so many girls queuing that they fill a cup with sperm and pass around teaspoons for the rest of us girls in the hallway. It’s the only way.”

“You make it sound more like a soup kitchen?”

“It is really.”

“But surly, you remember seeing some cock in a previous generation?”

“I inherited a bit of generic memory, but that kind of stuff fades away after a few generations,” Cathy explained while staring intently at my penis like she was being hypnotised.

The inaction just made me feel awkward.

“Oh come here,” I insisted, as I pulled on her arm and bent her face forward over my desk.

“I’ve never done this before Gary,” Cathy squirmed happily as she pulled her T-Shirt up to reveal her slender shoulders and dinky breasts.

I was starting to feel frustrated now as I tugged roughly on her thick grey jeans. “Can’t you just melt these away?” I demanded.

“Hey, those are real trousers,” Cathy insisted as I managed to undo her buckle and drag the jeans (along with her wet panties) down around her ankles.

“I’m not going to waste energy shifting clothes...” started Cathy as I found her entry hole. “When I’m already living hand to m...” she stopped, mid sentence, as I entered her well lubricated opening for the first time.

* * *

It was ironic, that despite having two gorgeous nymphomaniac women at home, I was shagging the scrawny geek girl at work.

Cathy was strangely quiet the whole way through, as I roughly mounted and pinned her to my desk. The only noise came from the mahogany desk and my breathing while I climaxed.

“I need you back on the project,” I whispered into Cathy’s ear as I lay heavily on her back, while tasting her shampoo flavoured hair, my sperm covered member still forced deep within her.

“Yes Master,” Cathy replied in a soft monotone voice with a faraway look in her eyes.

I released her, withdrew from inside her and got to my feet. I was impressed that not a single drop of sperm or womanly juices remained on my still erect manhood, as I carefully zipped up my trousers.

Cathy now tried, somewhat drunkenly, to get back onto her feet. “Your sperm, it’s very potent,” she observed as she staggered across the room while rubbing her shiny jet black hair with one hand.

I reached out to steady her, and took a moment to look over her slender naked body. Strangely for a Shifter, Cathy’s hair was messy, her T-Shirt was half off and one ankle was still stuck awkwardly in her jeans.

“It’s in my head, making me dizzy,” she giggled light-headedly, as her knees buckled and she fainted onto the soft leather couch with a happy contented smile on her face.

I let her sleep it off for a bit before sending her back to work - I’m not a slave driver.