The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 22:

The cheerleader couldn’t believe the sight in front of her. She stood, stunned, as her boyfriend roughly rammed his enormous cock into Brandi’s ass, again and again. His eyes were shut, squeezed so tightly that it almost looked painful. Brandi was face-down on the carpet, making a strange grunt and squeal sound every time Duncan rammed into her.

Nicolette slowly backed out of the room, her face red, her fists clenched.

Duncan. Cheating on her.

Cheating on her.

The fact that Nicolette had fucked literally every guy she could that morning was suddenly irrelevant; none of them had been Duncan’s friends, after all.

What he was doing was betrayal—he was fucking her ultimate rival, the girl she’d known he’d lusted after for as long as they’d been dating.

In the ass.

He’s never done me in the ass!

For some reason, that thought was enough to turn Nicolette’s sadness into anger.

“How dare he,” she muttered to herself. “How dare they.”

Nicolette stood up, furious. When she’d met Duncan, he’d been nothing but a weedy nerd—she’d made him into what he was now. She’d formed him into the perfect man—her perfect man—and now he was betraying her, taking all of her hard work and putting it into another woman.

And Brandi. Brandi.

If the blonde had been standing in front of Nicolette at that moment, she would have spat in her face. Duncan was a good man—a nerd, true, but good at heart. This betrayal wasn’t like him; he wouldn’t have the courage.

No, this was clearly her work. Brandi had to have everything, everything Nicolette had worked so hard to achieve. Popularity, the attention of men, a perfect body…

Looking down, Nicolette’s brow furrowed. Was her body perfect? An hour ago, she would have said yes, definitely, but now…

Peering around the corner, Nicolette inspected the Protector. She was wearing only a T-shirt and socks; her overalls lay on the floor couple as Duncan determinedly fucked her.

Her body, Nicolette was forced to admit, was…

Well, it was magnificent.

She couldn’t see Brandi’s tits, not directly, but she could tell that they were large. Larger than Nicolette would have guessed. Her legs were long and shapely—they had a nice curve to them, and Brandi’s ass…

Nicolette was straight as an arrow (except for when there were no men around, of course) but even she wanted to bury her face in it. It was plump and perky, and her hands reaching around and spreading her cheeks just made it so much more appetizing.

It was the kind of ass that Nicolette knew men wanted to touch, to grope, to spank…to fuck.

For the first time since the hex’s changes had begun to take hold, Nicolette looked at her body. Really looked at it, assessing each part on its individual merits: how attractive she found it, how it compared to Brandi’s.

And, for the first time, Nicolette realized just how much her body had changed.

I never knew sex did this to you, she thought, before shaking her head in confusion. No…that didn’t make sense. Brandi was sexually active, and she didn’t have a hard, muscular body.

Something was happening.

As Nicolette’s hands started wandering her body, feeling the tautness of her tight frame, mentally comparing it to the curvaceous slut getting railed just a few feet away, she felt sick.

“What’s happening to me?” she asked herself in a soft whisper. Her butt was firm, but it felt more like the ass of a man than the soft, womanly behind she’d been sporting just a few days before. It was like her tits had dried up—they more closely resembled He-Man than Barbie, and her abs were so clearly defined that she could have posed on the front cover of a romance novel.

As a man.

No, something had gone wrong. She didn’t know how, or what, but she knew who would.

Niles. She had to find Niles, and get her old body back.

And then she would get her revenge on Brandi.

* * *

Greg tried not to show his delight as Lily stumbled into his store, covered in sweat, her hair messy and her legs trembling.

“Please…” she begged, and he just leaned back, a smug grin on his face.

“Well well well,” he said with a chuckle. “Look what the cat dragged in.

“Pussy…” Lily corrected, unable to resist the pun. “I was dragged here…—“

“Yes, yes,” Greg interrupted, enjoying the sight of the scantily-clad teen kneeling before him. “I get it. What can I do for you?”

“The toy…” Lily pleaded, her eyes rolling back as it throbbed deep inside her. How much could one pussy take? she wondered, convinced that if it wasn’t stopped, she would never recover. Even now, she was starting to worry if her vaginal walls were going to bruise.

For reasons she couldn’t understand, the thought turned her on, and she bit her lip.

“You want me to turn it up?” Greg asked, leaning over and adjusting the dial. It was on the counter, beside a sign.

PLAY WITH MY TOY, it read—in any other store, that could have been completely ambiguous, but Lily suspected most of Greg’s customers would know what it meant.

At some point in the past hour, Greg must have had a customer who’d decided to push the toy up to what Lily had thought was the limit. As Greg slowly turned the dial, however, Lily realized she hadn’t even experienced half-strength.

“Oh gawwwwwwd,” she moaned, collapsing backwards onto the floor. A thought struck her—she wasn’t on the bus, she wasn’t surrounded by strangers.

Lily was in a sex store, and the owner was right in front of her.

She could be as loud as she liked.

“Oh GAWWWD,” she repeated as the toy began pulsing so strongly that she wouldn’t have been surprised if it had burst out of her skin and hugged her face. The early settings, she realized now, had been child’s play—this, this was what the device was truly capable of.

Running her hands up and down her body, Lily tweaked her thick nipples through the white T-shirt she was wearing, exploring the parts of her body that she hadn’t allowed herself to publicly explore. As Greg watched, she swatted each of her nipples, forced three fingers inside her mouth and roughly groped her own butt.

The only area she didn’t go near was her pussy.

“Fuck me,” she panted, and Greg raised one eyebrow. In all his years, he’d never encountered anything like this redhead nympho—here she was, as stimulated as he’d ever seen…and she was begging for more.

He reached out to retrieve the toy.

“No!” Lily snapped, her face red from exertion and arousal. “Leave it on. I want you in my ass. Fuck me in the ass…

“And be as rough as you like.”

Greg typically liked to be the one giving the orders, but when a plan was good, it was good. He shut the door, closed the blinds, and lowered his pants.

Lily had no way of knowing that as her face was being pushed against the store’s carpet, Brandi was in a similar position. Unintentionally mirroring her friend, Lily reached behind her to spread her cheeks—unlike Duncan, however, Greg had a supply of lube handy, and soon he was buried deep inside Lily’s ass, his nuts bouncing against her pussy with every stroke.

“YESSSSSSS” Lily moaned, and Greg couldn’t help but smile at her enthusiasm.

He wasn’t sure what had brought this redheaded angel into his shop, but he hoped that she would never leave.

* * *

“C’mon,” Duncan grunted. “Almost…almost there.”

Brandi could have wept with joy. When Duncan had started fucking her ass, she’d felt like she did when she slayed demons, or prevented the principal from turning into a hell-beast and avenging his daughter’s death.

She’d felt like she was serving her purpose.

That, combined with the perfect feeling of being used, had turned her on so much that almost every time Duncan pounded into her, she came. She rode the wave of arousal, cumming again and again…

But after half an hour, the feeling had started to wear off. She was still turned on, but she genuinely couldn’t cum any more or it would start to hurt. Not a good hurt, like Duncan’s cock trying to force its way deeper and deeper into her ass, but the kind where she was afraid she wouldn’t be able to cum again for a week.

And what was she if she couldn’t cum?

For a moment, a glimpse of the old Brandi peeked in. What the hell was THAT? it asked, trying to round up the errant thought and examine it, but before she could think it through, Duncan moaned, and her eyes began to well up with pride.

She was doing it. She was getting her friend off. Exactly why that was so important to her, she wasn’t sure, but in that moment she wanted to enjoy it, and so she let her mind go blank as Duncan gaspingly came deep into her ass.

Brandi was tempted to reach between her legs and rub herself to another orgasm as he twitched and moaned behind her, but she didn’t want to do any permanent damage, and so she instead just patiently waited while her friend finished cumming, before immediately—and unexpectedly—pulling out of her.

“Ohhh,” she said involuntarily—she hadn’t expected to feel so empty when he was done.

“Thanks,” Duncan said flatly, zipping up his pants.

“Mmmm,” Brandi replied, slowly getting up from her position on the floor. Her face felt fine…but sure enough, she had rugburn on both knees. Fortunately, her healing ability meant that those would be back to normal in no time.

“I had a really good time,” she said, only to find herself addressing an empty room.

Duncan had gone, without so much as a “goodbye”.

It makes sense, she immediately told herself. You’re not the kind of girl guys want to cuddle afterwards.

She didn’t know what was sadder: the thought, or the pang of arousal that she got from it.

* * *

“Niles!”

At the sound of the teenage girl’s voice, the librarian looked up from the water fountain. He boggled at what he saw: the last time he’d laid eyes on the cheerleader, she’d had a feminine figure—curvy, womanly, svelte.

The girl in front of him looked like she spent ten hours a day at the gym.

“Nicolette!” he said in shock, unable to tear his eyes away. “What…what happened?”

“Niles,” she repeated, moving close enough for him to see that she was on the verge of tears. “I need your help.”

“I think I know what’s happened,” he said, gesturing at the fountain. “I’ve found another hex—most likely the last one, although we’ll have to do another sweep to be sure. Have you used this fountain in the last few days?”

Nicolette nodded numbly, and Niles lowered his glasses sympathetically.

“I’m sorry, dear, but as you know…we don’t have any way to reverse the hexes. I can slow its effects, at least, and make sure that it doesn’t make any more changes.”

Looking down at her altered form, Nicolette’s eyes welled up, and a single tear dropped onto her green top. When she’d bought it, the top had been cute—it’d emphasized her cleavage without being slutty, and had revealed her smooth midriff.

Now, without tits to fill it out, the front of the top hung as loosely as her bra. She no longer had boobs, just muscular pecs that housed her ultra-sensitive nipples. And, while her midriff was still exposed, it was no longer smooth and womanly.

Now, she had a six-pack so well-defined that it could have been on a poster at the gym.

Her body was irreversibly ruined. She would never again be the soft, curvy, sexually-attractive teenage girl that she once was. She’d never again be a walking wet dream; that day had taught her that no one found her attractive.

No one.

She might never get laid again.

She’d be lucky to get Duncan back. No wonder he’d cheated on her; Brandi was everything she wasn’t, everything she’d lost.

Brandi.

A spark of fury passed through her body at the thought of the Protector, with her perfect body. She could have any man she wanted—why did she have to take Nicolette’s?

On the day that they’d first declared their love, at that.

“…a few hours.” Niles concluded, and Nicolette realized that she hadn’t been listening.

“Sorry?” she asked, returning her attention to the gentle man in front of her.

“I said that it should only take a few hours to slow down the hex. You’ll still be able to make patrol tonight.”

“Oh, do we have a thing?”

“Yes,” Niles sighed, before remembering Nicolette’s genuine excuse for forgetting. “You, Brandi and Michael are on patrol tonight. Of course with all the changes floating around, I wonder if we should just cancel it…”

“No!” Nicolette said, far too quickly. “No, that…that sounds unsafe. I’ll remind everyone, okay?”

“Okay,” Niles said, after a brief pause. “If you’re sure you’re up to it.”

“More than ever,” Nicolette said, flexing a muscle.

She’d just worked out exactly how she was going to get her revenge on Brandi, and it had given her a second wind.