The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Like the story? Have questions, feedback or something else? Let me know at my new email . Enjoy!

Bubblegum & Plastic

Part 3: Strawberries & Plastic

They really thought they had gotten through to someone. Time and time again, the girls had approached someone on the street, only to be immediately treated as though they were irresistible sex toys. Men, women, husband and wife teams even, all succumbed to the magic surrounding Candi and Cindi.

This time, the man had taken a moment, even talked to the two of them for a bit, his eyes filled with curiosity at the two girls’ forms. Still, the more he stared, the more his gaze glazed over with lust, and his words became limited to orders.

Neither girl felt any want to stop him, or object in any way. Quite the opposite, they loved every minute of it. A massive part of who they were now knew that they were meant to be used this way, and as they felt a new pair of hands exploring their altered bodies, any attempts at rational thoughts were drowned out by their permanent, synthetic lust.

Candi had the worst of it. Stuck on all fours, her round inflated tits nearly dragged on the pavement as they had walked. A bright pink tail wagged above her two holes, both of which dripped perpetually with candy-flavored lube. Each of her arms and legs ended in pink furred paws, too fluffy and inarticulate for any task more complicated than rubbing her heat filled slit. Her mouth hung open and her tongue flopped out constantly, and with the dim look in her eyes, she seemed more pet than person.

Cindi was not much better, however. Her mouth caught in a permanent ‘O’ shape, she had trouble speaking normally. Still, any time someone touched any of her many erogenous zones, she found herself squeaking out one of her many doll sayings. Her body matched her words. Her skin was soft and pristine, but it looked almost artificial, as if she were made of plastic. Her breasts further reinforced the image, sticking out unnaturally from her perfect body, her nipples stiff but supple. The man they had met was currently tugging on them, and Cindi couldn’t stop her mouth from responding.

“Cindi Dolls love being played with! Cindi Dolls have perfect fucktoy titties!” she chirped, leaning into the man’s fondling hands.

Down below, Candi was slobbering away at his pants, trying desperately to tug them off. She didn’t succeed, but when the man reached down to feel what was happening, his hand landed on Candi’s head. A few seconds later he was petting around her pink floppy ears while she was rubbing her clit in sheer animal lust.

Other people walked past them on the sidewalk, not even sparing them a second glance. Something about the magic that changed them made people simply unable to perceive the girls unless they were about to be used. As it was, they didn’t even care if they were seen… once the possibility of being fucked presented itself, they lost all sense of shame and shyness, and even humanity.

Candi sat back on her haunches, still fucking herself as the man pushed her away a moment. Roughly he pulled Cindi in front of him, bending her over at the waist and slipping two fingers into her dribbling slit.

“Cindi Dolls love to be posed! Fuck your Cindi Doll in whatever position you want!”

“Oh, girly, I intend to. As for you, puppy… I want you to make this doll squirm.”

Candi gave a cute bark before crawling over underneath her friend. Leaning up, she began lapping at one of Cindi’s rubbery nipples, all the while continuing to stroke at her own hungry sex.

“Cindi Dolls just love to fuck!” Again and again Cindi said her phrases in mindlessly happy sing-song.

Candi was just as lost to her new self, as just the feeling of the other girl’s stiff nipple against her lips was enough to start building her towards a panting, barking orgasm. Instead of taking a moment to recover, her body took over and soon she was pressing her face and its long drool-soaked tongue in between Cindi’s open thighs. As the puppy girl lapped away with empty-headed contentment, the man had stepped up behind Cindi, replacing his fingers with his throbbing cock. Cindi didn’t notice much of a difference: her mouth hung open wide and her eyes had long since dimmed over with dumb happiness. She stood there, bent over at a stiff angle as he pounded away at her fuckdoll pussy. Her arms were rigid in place, and little of her outward appearance showed that she was anything but a very detailed sex toy.

Off to the side, not far from the girls and their public display, was the remote. It looked innocent enough, though the buttons on its face swam about and shifted constantly, ever searching for the right combination for its user. It remained unnoticed, much the same as the girls, though they had noticed people glancing at it a time or two…

No one saw as the man began to gasp and clench, his hands squeezing down on Cindi’s bouncy ass. Little drops of his cum spilled out of the doll’s cunt, running down onto Candi’s face and causing the puppy girl to shudder with need. Her licks took on a frenzied intensity as she worked to make sure not a single bit was wasted. She even ceased toying with her own pussy, the sensations rocking through her body at the taste of cum and candy being more than enough to overwhelm her simplistic pet mind. Her tail wagged excitedly as she crouched down under her friend, slurping greedily at her perfect slit.

As the man calmed, and his breath slowed to normal, he quickly tugged his pants back on and walked away without another word… just like all the others had. Cindi fell over without his grip to keep her up, and her ass stuck up shamelessly as she lay there discarded. Candi barked and trotted over between her friend’s legs, licking both of the girl’s holes with single-minded determination.

Just as before, they slowly began regaining their intelligence as the promise of imminent sex faded farther away. Cindi came to first, trying to push the other girl’s face out from between her legs, despite the futility of the act.

“Cindi Dolls love to be licked! Cindi Doll pussies are…. Like, gosh darn it, Candi! No! Bad girl!”

At the chastisement, Candi backed off. Sitting down in her usual doggy crouch, she stared straight at Cindi’s still dripping slit with open lust, though she didn’t dive in like before.

“Aww… Cindi knows how you feel… Be a good little puppy and cum for Cindi! Cum!”

Candi gave a little yip as her body began to obediently follow her friend’s order. She fell to her paws and knees on the pavement, her pussy up and presented as she began to climax without any other stimulation. Her tits rubbed roughly on the ground as she writhed in arousal, and the puddle between her legs grew and grew. Cindi, despite the clarity she had managed to muster, watched on in fascinated lust, barely able to resist the impulse to grab the little slut and fuck her for all she was worth. Thankfully, Candi’s orgasm ended quickly, and her whines and barks gradually turned to more human gasps and moans.

“Arf! Arf!... Fuck… I’m gonna fucking kill that girl,” Candi said as soon as she was able.

Though more or less back to her old self, all her instincts were still that of a very canine fuck toy. She still couldn’t walk, and her speech was constantly filled with uncontrollable yips and barks. Additionally, no matter how much she concentrated, or how hard she tried not to, her extended tongue flopped out of her mouth at every opportunity.

“Cindi totally agrees… We just gotta like, find someone who can turn us back first, and then we’ll lick her pussy until she uses Cindi Doll just right!” Cindi furrowed her brow, her eyes crossed a bit as she tried to gather her scrambled thoughts. “I mean, she’s gonna like, lick our pussies! Yeah!”

Candi sighed, shaking as some of her drool trickled down between her fat tits. The stuff tingled where it touched, and she had to fight not to run her tongue down along the trail it left. “Something like that… sure. It’s just a question of finding someone who we can actually talk to for five minutes without them, and us turning into sex-crazed freaks. Remote aside, I’d settle for someone that didn’t treat me as though I were either a dog or a blow-up doll… or both, as the case may be.” She shrugged as best she could and padded over to the remote, only to find it missing. “Oh shit! Arf! Arf! Arf!... Goddamn it! The remote is gone! Cindi, look around, quick!”

Cindi made a show of looking up and down, even between her big fake tits. As her searching fingers ran across her prominent clit, she fell back on her rounded ass and began fucking herself mindlessly, much to Candi’s chagrin, if not her surprise.

Barking and searching everywhere, Candi was on the verge of panic. “Oh shit, oh shit… Where the hell is it?! Where is that fucking remote?” She didn’t even notice the man walking up to her until he started scratching behind her ear, and by that time she didn’t care about a whole lot.

“Don’t you worry, little puppy. I’ve got it right here, and I know just what to do with it…”

The break room was filled with the scent of strawberries and plastic. Bent over one of the many tables, Amy had surrendered blissfully to what was increasingly becoming her new way of life. Her fake rubbery tits bounced under her prone body as her sex doll mouth sucked down another of her former co-worker’s cocks. Behind her, her perpetually dripping slit was being eaten out by her best friend Kathy, who found that she simply couldn’t resist the scent and taste of the toy’s special lube. All around them were other fellow employees, each of whom had taken a turn at the irresistible doll.

Amy had tried to be normal, she really had. Even though deep down she knew she was just a brainless, empty-headed fuck toy, she had clung to her routines. Sorting mail and filing paperwork had quickly become impossible though, after her boss, Don, found her bending down to pick up a letter her inarticulate fingers had let slip. The second he saw her fake little hole, her attempts at normalcy were shattered. His hands were on her in an instant, his fingers slipping inside her welcoming slit with ease. The moment she felt herself being filled, Amy’s mind switched fully and happily to that of a dumb dolly. Her mouth fell open and dripped with lube as her lips plumped up into the perfect cock slot. Little pink circles of blush appeared on her cheeks as her eyes widened and unfocused. Under her easily posable body, her tits inflated more so, their bouncing roundness making them look like cheap facsimiles. Of course, in her mind, that’s exactly how she felt. Not like a real woman at all; she was nothing more than a poorly made, ridiculously proportioned sex toy.

Don had taken her over her own desk, and she watched as the nameplate on her office door slowly went blank with every thrust into her needy slit. Her hands slowly curled into a permanent rounded grasp, perfect for stroking off two more guys while her main holes were in use. Even her clit changed, puffing up and sticking out; causing her body to vibrate and shake with climax whenever touched.

Her former boss had finished quickly, wiping his cock off on the cheap cloth of her faux uniform before leaving the empty office. As soon as he left, Amy found herself overcome with a need to be played with and used. Suddenly her cheap little body ached with desire, and though she could still feel the man’s seed dripping down her leg, she wanted more. First, she had managed to crawl over to a broom that had been propped up in the corner. She slipped one of her altered hands down around it and shivered when she felt the hard pole sliding against her palm. The sensations seemed to resonate in each of her holes, and for a moment she was content to just run her hand up and down it in emulation of a hand job.

Soon though, even her dim mind realized she wasn’t actually giving pleasure… the tingles and overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing felt hollow, as empty as her dripping fuck toy slit. She eventually managed to pull her hand away and she staggered off to find someone, anyone to fuck. That was when she stumbled into the break room. No one had reacted strangely when they saw her come in and bend herself over the table. Instead, one by one after they finished their breaks, they would come over and make use of the doll. Men and women both shamelessly used her, fucking her in whatever position or orifice they chose. And the second they were done, they would all discard her back where they found her, with their own bodies smelling like the doll’s lube, and their eyes unfocused.

Kathy alone had been kneeling between Amy’s legs for the better part of an hour, her tongue lapping away at the sticky, sweet smelling stuff. The woman’s hands were both down between her own legs, stroking away at a pussy that seemed to only want more the more she drank.

Amy startled when she felt the strange sensation of the woman’s tongue sliding deeper inside her, and even stranger when it began to faintly vibrate. Kathy didn’t notice, her whole body had been thrumming some time now. It didn’t even occur to her that her own uniform was starting to become thin and see-through, much like the doll in front of her.

A man stepped up behind Kathy, looking at both girls with an odd look on his face. “Who put these two dolls together like this?”

No one answered, and the man shrugged. He lifted up Kathy with ease, setting her on the table next to Amy. Kathy, confused, tried to explain that she wasn’t finished with her turn… only her mouth didn’t work right. Instead, each time she tried to speak, her tongue just wiggled and buzzed.

She was still trying to talk when one of the interns, a cute girl right out of high school, came over and smiled down at her extended tongue. Climbing on the table in front of Kathy, she pulled up her skirt and backed her wet pussy right up against the other woman’s buzzing mouth.

Kathy’s mind vibrated into a pleasant mush as the young girl pressed back against her. Her tongue moved on its own, long and strangely thick, lapping and wiggling inside the other girl’s slit while her hips bucked against Kathy’s face. It felt incredible, and she found she could do nothing more than simply crouch there and fuck the girl with her buzzing tongue.

As it was, she hardly moved as she felt someone pulling up the back of her flimsy skirt. Soon she felt a thick, throbbing cock being pressed against her tight asshole. She wanted to tell them to wait, to get her ready first, but any time she spoke she simply ended up making the young girl in front of her gasp and giggle. The man behind her entered her quickly, without regard for her virgin hole. Instead of pain, or any resistance at all, he slipped inside her with ease, moaning as he shoved inch after pulsing inch deeper in. For her part, Kathy’s mind simply melted from the stimulation. Lube-like drool fell from her open mouth as she slowly forgot everything but the sublime pleasure of having her dolly body used.

Neither girl spoke as the man ushered them into his car and began driving. For the first time in what seemed like forever, their inability to talk had nothing to do with overwhelming lust. In fact, the longer they drove, the more their minds seemed to clear and focus. By the time he welcomed them into his apartment, the girls felt almost normal outside of their altered forms. The strangest part about it was, he hadn’t so much as spared a second glance at the remote to do it.

“Feeling better, I trust? I’m sorry I can’t fix you both up any better quite yet, for reasons I’ll explain in a bit. Still, make yourselves at home. I’m Craig, by the way.”

They each mumbled their names before finding a place on what was easily the comfiest couch in existence. Candi had some trouble managing her tail, but she was grateful to finally be up off of her paws and knees. Cindi simply sat and waited, her fingers absentmindedly brushing across her still sensitive lips. As soon as Craig came back, she spoke.

“Cindi Dolls… " She paused, blinking cutely a few times before clearing her throat and beginning again. “I… I wanted to know… How can you do this? How’d you make us, like, more normal again?”

Craig pulled up a computer chair, sinking into it and pausing, as if wondering just what to say.

“Well… It’s kind of complicated, really. Here’s the deal: I know the… thing that did this to you. It goes by Binder, but that’s more of a descriptor than a name. Its real name isn’t something I’ll be repeating here… we’re not quite ready for that yet.”

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, slowly rubbing the stubble on his face. Though he seemed fairly young, he looked worn down and haggard, as if he hadn’t slept in days. When he turned back to the girls, he smiled reassuringly, but it seemed more reflex than genuine emotion.

“Put simply, Binder is power. Real, old-school, reality-altering power. When I was younger, and quite a bit more ambitious, I craved that power. Wanted it enough to release it on the world, unfortunately. The only saving grace is Binder’s limitations.”

“Limitations?” Cindi asked, looking hopeful.

“Yep, even a being as powerful as Binder has rules. Up until now he’s been half-formed, a creature of shadow and lust. Because of that, the only way he could spread his corruption has been through deals, contracts made with mortal partners. Each one helped to cement his foothold on this world.”

Both girl’s looked forlorn, remembering Kyle’s betrayal and attempt at redemption.

“Unfortunately he’s gathered enough strength to possess a body, and as soon as he’s able to fully take over, he’ll be free to do whatever he wants. Now you girls said he’d already chosen a host?”

Cindi nodded. “A girl by the name of Tina… she had the cruelest eyes…”

“Then he’s close to full conversion. That’s bad. The good thing is, he mistakenly let her create this little delight before he took her over entirely,” Craig said, holding up the remote. “She shoved enough of his growing power into this control that he’ll have to pull back a bit. It gives a chance.”

Candy looked up, trying to keep her tongue from flopping out and drooling over her fuckdoll tits. “A chance to… arf! A chance to do what exactly? And why haven’t you fixed us up yet? You have the remote!”

Craig set the remote down on the desk next to him and sighed. “It’s not so easy to put you two exactly back the way you were. I can keep your minds on an even keel while we’re here, but if I were to start unraveling what was done on a more permanent basis, Binder would know that I’m involved. We don’t want that yet.”

“As for our chance… well, it’s an opportunity to remove Binder from our world once more, in a manner of speaking. The remote contains a decent chunk of his power, and I think I can use it to drain the rest of him like a siphon. In theory it should work just fine, but there’s two major dangers we’re going to have to deal with. First, the preventable… Do you know if Binder changed anyone else besides you two, Kyle and Tina?”

Both girls shook their heads, and Cindi spoke up. “Cindi… I mean, I didn’t see anyone, but I don’t think either of us is sure. Why? Wouldn’t draining Binder’s power just reverse everything?”

“If only it were that easy…” Craig stood up as he spoke, pacing the little room. “Power like his, it isn’t just an on and off kind of thing. It’s more like a flame. When he uses his power to change someone, it starts off like a little spark that just grows and grows. He doesn’t care about what happens to his victims, so he lets it run amok.”

“So if there is any more people who’ve been changed… well, even with the strike to his power that happened when the remote was made would be enough to make send any alterations into full blown chaos. Thing’s would transmit, mutate and only grow more extreme. Worst part is, due to the nature of the being’s power, we’d never know unless we were really looking.”

Candi spoke up again. “But what about us? Why aren’t we, woof, contagious or whatever?”

Craig pointed to the remote. “That right there. It’s like an anchor, and all the excess energy is being drained into it. Given time, it would mutate as well though, possibly even growing into something as strong as Binder.”

“That being said, if I’m able to drain Binder’s strength, I should be able to contain it within myself, no problem. It may prove difficult to keep myself fully in check, having that much power at my disposal, but I have a back-up plan for that possibility. Either way, I should be able to return everything to normal before the shit hits the fan too hard.”

Candi’s tongue had slipped out of her panting mouth once more, and her eyes were starting to dim over once more. The lust began to grow inside her plastic pet body bit by bit, just under her radar. Meanwhile Cindi was also feeling the effects of the power on herself, slowly letting her thoughts drift back to sweet, sexy doll sayings and not much else.

“The second major trouble we face, is getting close to the bastard. He’s gonna feel me a mile away, so I’m going to need a good believable reason to make my way out there. Using two of his misplaced toys and a goodly chunk of his power as bargaining chips, I think I can convince him that I’m looking for some kind of alliance. He won’t go for it, of course, but it’ll get us in. Unfortunately that means…”

Candi had begun using her soft paw to rub her dribbling slit while her mind filled with thoughts of serving and playing with her master. As she felt Craig’s hand on her breast, she startled from the sheer amount of need she felt from that simple caress. Leaning into it, loving every stroke, it suddenly dawned on her simple mind.

“Arf! Wait, you’re… you’re turning us back?!” Candi tried to sound alarmed, but instead seemed breathlessly eager instead.

Craig looked down at her with concern, his other hand unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor. Next to the two of them, Cindi sat inert, her holes wet and waiting for use.

“I’m sorry, I really am, but we have to make it seem legit if we’re going to make this work…”

The office was in utter disarray, though no one seemed to notice or care. Men and women went in and out of the break room, and none of them were entirely unchanged. The women found their bodies becoming pliant and posable, their feminine curves inflating and exaggerating until they were nothing more than walking, barely thinking sex dolls... And they loved every second of it. They tried to do their jobs, sorting letters with unresponsive and sometimes vibrating fingers, all the while leaving little drops of bright pink lube on the envelopes. Lube that seemed to glisten in an irresistibly compelling way, tingling and changing the skin that touched it…

The men weren’t much better off, their eyes glazed over as they wandered through the building. Surrounded by sweet scented fuck toys of various shape and quality, they were infused by the same mindless lust that had spread among the women, only more dangerous in a way. Cocks rigid and coated in lube, they wandered out of the office as they finished their shifts. Any girls who caught wind of the sweet smelling stuff found themselves wandering after with a sudden craving for candy, cock and being played with. Soon the streets were littered with cheap dolls and nude, moaning bodies.

Across town, Binder sensed all of this and was pleased. Every change made to this world, every human who gave way to becoming a simple plastic plaything brought him one step closer to full power. He could feel it building, even from within his host.

Tina sat on the bed, her legs spread wide. The bare lips of her pussy were being parted by the skillfully articulate tongue of the Kylie Doll beneath her, causing her to gasp and shake. She had her thumb in her mouth, suckling on it as she struggled to get off using the doll, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to. She had been like this for hours, moaning and writhing right on the edge, trying to push her body to sweet climax. No matter what she did she couldn’t cum, and she knew just why. She had been a bad girl, and that meant being punished, just like the Kylie doll had been.

Tina didn’t envy Kyle, even in her current torturously aroused state. She knew the man-turned-doll was even worse off. The Kylie doll looked much the same as Cindi had, with massive buoyant tits that were nonetheless incredibly realistic. Long blond hair fell around a cute, expressively dim face with a wide open mouth. Everything was pretty much a cheap knock-off of the Cindi Doll with one major difference. Right above the Kylie Doll’s well-lubed slit was a long, thick cock. The throbbing member was large enough to wedge right between the toy’s jiggling breasts, the head of it nearly coming up to her cute chin. When not in use, the doll would lean down and take the thing into her mouth, bending over until she was full.

Tina could feel the changes Binder had inflicted on the Kylie doll, and she knew the second that cock was inside her dolly lips, Kylie wouldn’t be able to stop herself from cumming again and again. Tina found herself a little envious of that, considering her current situation. Still, she couldn’t find it in her to feel bad… about anything really. Since Binder slipped inside her, she’d become less and less capable of weak things like empathy and regret, making way for a heavy influx of perversion, corruption and amusement instead. As it was, sucking her thumb was entirely her own idea… she thought it felt delightfully naughty and humiliating.

“K-Kylie Doll… I’m tired of your tongue… use that big cock of yours, make me feel like a bad little girl.”

Kylie rose up clumsily, her cock jutting out from her curvy body. Within seconds she had pressed the head of it against Tina’s slit, sliding it inch by inch inside the petite girl. Kylie’s tits bounced as she began to thrust in and out, each motion echoing mindless lust inside the dripping doll. Tina’s tight little pussy could barely take even half of the massive member, but she loved the way it stretched her out and filled her up. Reaching down, Tina tweaked one of Kylie’s fat, rubbery nipples. She giggled as the dolly’s cock twitched, spraying her hole with warm lube as it pistoned in and out. As the fuck toy slammed into her, she could feel Binder’s influence spread pleasantly throughout her body. Every inch of her tingled with need, and she could feel the climax building inside her.

“H-harder you stupid dolly! Make me a good little girl! I’m so close!” she cried out, both hands yanking hard on Kylie’s nipples.

Kylie’s body responded, even though her face betrayed nothing more than blank lust. She began thrusting harder, her cock filling the young girl with its sticky sweet lube. Tina began to shudder and shake, her entire self giving in to the release. Gasping and clutching at the fucktoy above her, the girl’s eyes began to cloud over with shadows.

Craig pulled up to the house, almost reluctant to pull away the bobbing head of the Cindi Doll in his lap. He knew she didn’t mind at all, and it did add to the authenticity of his ruse after all. And sure, he might have used his own power to plump up her breasts even more, but it was only because he wanted it to seem like he only cared about the girls as a bargaining chip. It’s what he told himself anyway. Deep down, Craig Donavan knew he was just as hungry for power as he always had been, and the thought of finally achieving it was heady. Besides, he had a back up plan in case he went a little too mad with power: Halford.

It was his home town, though his memories of the place were far from pleasant. Still, he felt a little bad about what he had set up for himself there. It was a trap of sorts, a little bit of power inside himself that would draw him to the town if he ever felt like indulging in his less moral side. He worried about what he might do with unlimited power, but knowing it would be limited to one single town made him feel a bit better about it. On one hand he’d be able to go nuts with the power, and please himself in practically any hedonistic way he wanted, and on the other, he’d be containing a threat to everybody on earth. It was win/win in his mind… now he just had to pull it off.

For the moment though he simply sighed and let Cindi do what came naturally, enjoying the sensation of her warm wet mouth wrapped around his erection. Meanwhile, he could hear Candi in the back seat, whimpering and slurping. Despite her massive tits, her flexible body and long, agile tongue allowed her to lap at herself at least passably. Still, from the way she whined in lust and frustration, Craig figured she wasn’t able to get off by that alone. He was tempted to slip into the backseat after Cindi was done, but then he felt it. Invisible and oppressive, Binder’s gaze enveloped the car. Though Craig felt himself surrounded by that horrible aura of malice and dark amusement, he nonetheless felt his cock tense between Cindi’s relentless lips. He knew Binder was pushing him, but he was powerless to stop it… He didn’t want to stop it.

Reaching down, he grabbed up a handful of Cindi’s hair, pulling and shoving her up and down on his throbbing cock. Roughly he used her, until he could hold it no longer. Pulling her head back, Craig coated Cindi’s tits and face with his seed before pushing her back down on his still hard shaft. He knew if he didn’t stop it now he wouldn’t be able to at all. Through sheer force of will he was able to slowly pull Cindi away from him.

“Cindi Dolls love to suck cock! Please be my playmate!” the doll chirped, her thick lips hardly able to move.

She looked more than happy to have been used as she was, but Craig had to focus. Stepping out of the car, he briefly sent out a bit of his own power; just enough to make sure both doll-girls would dutifully follow him in. As they all stepped up to the porch, he could almost feel Binder laughing at his weakness. He didn’t bother to knock, the door had opened on its own the moment they got close. Craig tried to hide his fear, but he was too concerned with hiding something else. Stashed in his jacket pocket was the universal remote, pulsing with otherworldly power. It took all he had to keep it hidden from the entity in the house, but the consequences of slipping were unthinkable.

Stepping into the living room, he found who he presumed to be Tina sitting on the couch, her legs spread. She wore a tiny, frilly pink dress and no panties, evidenced by the girl’s bare pink lips, glistening with wetness in plain view. Though she was sucking her thumb, her expression was a mix of arrogance and lust, and Craig knew she was moments away from being utterly taken by Binder. Sitting on the floor nearby was a curvy blonde doll with huge fake tits, kneeling. Wedged between her massive globes was a throbbing cock, the head of which was being vigorously sucked on by herself. From the way her body shook with every slurp, she seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit.

“Craig Donavan, my hero! You found my dollies!” the girl exclaimed excitedly, though her cold, shadowy eyes showed no joy.

“I did. The poor things looked lost and confused… I found them fucking each other in the street out near my apartment. Figured you’d want them back. I would. You know how I feel about the top-heavy blondes, though I’m a little surprised by the slightly furry one. Didn’t figure you for a dog lover.”

“It was by the whimsy of the girl, not I. She thought it would be… humorous.” The voice that came out wasn’t Tina’s. It was deep and strange, seeming to come from inside his mind. He had heard it before, of course, when he let Binder loose… It gave him chills then too.

“Yeah, real hilarious. So hey, I’ve been thinking… I brought back your toys, and I dig the work you’ve been doing. How about we consummate that bargain we made, eh?”

Tina spread her legs wider, leaning back to put her pussy front and center.

“You wanna consummate with me? Come on over…” she said teasingly, drawing a little invisible heart around her slit with her fingers.

“You know what I mean, Binder. And please, keep your host under control.”

Tina pouted, before suddenly going blank. “The vessel is playful. I allow it. As for the deal… It is complete already.”

Craig shook his head. “No way… I set you free, and you were supposed to give me power; enough power to change anything I wanted.”

Tina cocked her head to the side. “Surely you have power enough now. You could make toys of your own. Enjoy the time humanity has left.”

“Well, I want more, and I can offer more now as well… Myself.”

Tina shook with laughter, though what came out sounded little like humor. “Yourself? A meaningless puppet who will be knocked away when I’m finished playing, just like the rest of your kind. Tell me why you think your fragile flesh holds any value to one such as me.”

“That girl you’re in… she’s resisting, isn’t she? Sure, she’s enjoying the ride, but there’s parts of her that are too strong, even for you. It’ll be years, if not decades before you wear down her walls and make her your own entirely. I can give you a willing host. One that knows how to wield your power, even.”

Tina’s eyes narrowed in suspicion. “Suppose I am interested in such a thing… You know what it is I wish to do to your world. What do you gain by such a deal?”

“First off, I would want to maintain some autonomy… When the world is yours and corrupted, I would want a place in it. My species’ fate is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean I have to go with it.”

Binder seemed to accept the answer, because Tina took back over again with a giggle. Her pussy was wet and ready as she beckoned Craig forward.

“Come on then, cutie… Let’s consummate.”

Cindi stood rigid while Craig moved over to the couch. The doll’s mouth dribbled drool onto her jiggling tits, and she felt her sex do the same, but under the constant current of lust she felt clarity. It was like a bubble of oxygen in the ocean, sunk but intact, and Cindi held on to it.

As Craig’s cock entered Tina, that bubble of clarity began to grow; until Cindi felt almost as if she were herself again. Somehow, she knew Craig was doing this, perhaps blocking off Binder’s power somehow. Even so, she didn’t know exactly what she was supposed to do with her new found lucidity. What could one girl-turned-fucktoy do against something like Binder?

Then she saw it, glinting in the recesses of Craig’s jacket pocket: the remote. From where she was standing, she could see the options were wiped clean from it, save one. The button was big and red… foolproof. But how to get there? She felt one of Candi’s soft, plush paws next to her, tickling her sensitive legs… and then it came to her. She knew exactly how she was going to pull this off.

“Cindi Dolls love to fuck! Cindi Dolls will play with anyone!” she blurted out in her happy sing-song bimbo voice, making an exaggerated show of falling over in front of Candi. She didn’t know whether or not her friend had the same level of self as she did right now, but the end result was the same. Within moments Candi had shot between Cindi’s open legs and had begun to lick at her wet slit.

“Cindi Dolls love getting licked! Cindi Dolls think with their pussy!” This time the words that shot from her mouth weren’t an act, her dolly instincts still kicking in despite her freedom.

Tina writhed in pleasure under Craig, her giggling and gasping while Candi crept closer. It was hard to focus with the feeling of her friend’s face rubbing up against her most sensitive spots, but she managed to eventually close the gap without being noticed. Reaching out, she brought her hand ever closer to the remote.

Cindi’s eyes widened in fear as she felt the hard grip of Tina’s hand on her wrist. Craig had frozen in place, seemingly unable to move as the girl leered down at the doll-girl.

“Did you really think I wouldn’t notice my own power so close to me? Did you really think I would forget about it? Truly, Craig Donovan, you’re as stupid as my dollies are.”

Tina’s voice was still tinged with Binder’s cruelty, but it was still her own this time.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. I—” Craig stammered, before Tina brought up the remote and wagged it in front of his face.

“This. I know what you planned, Craig. Bind me with my own power, catch me while I transfer into you. There’s one thing you didn’t realize… I don’t need a new vessel. This girl is more than willing, and more than capable. We. Are. One.”

The house began to shake with Binder’s triumph and rage, and for a moment Craig thought the plan was truly lost. Then Tina took the remote in her hand and it began to glow. A few sparks flew from it; bits of power going back into Binder. The girl grinned sadistically as she felt the energy flowing through her body. Then, in an instant, that same energy became binding ropes of light, pulling and tugging. The girl writhed about, struggling against the inescapable bonds. Unearthly cries split the air as pulse after pulse of Binder’s power was sucked inside the remote.

As the device filled with more of the entity’s essence, the material of it began to crack and shift. Before it could shatter completely, Craig plucked it from Tina’s shaking hand. The second he made contact, the energy began flowing into him instead. Unlike the power sinking into the remote, every beam and tendril that went into Craig became steadily purified, cleaned of the shadow that once held it.

In moments it was over, and Tina slumped back on the couch. Craig stood in the center of the room holding the now empty remote, his other hand clenching and unclenching rhythmically. Little sparks occasionally fired from his fist, and he was practically glowing with newfound power. With a blink from him, Cindi felt her body shifting back towards reality. Her tits still hung from her curvy body, and her every feature was a caricature of blatant feminine sexuality. Still, her mind was her own, and she waited for the rest of her to follow suit.

Instead, Candi began to change as well. She stood up from all fours, her hands and feet once more shifting back to normal. Like Cindi, her body was still a wet dream given form, but there was no longer a big fluffy tail wagging behind her jiggling ass. Kylie was next, her massive cock falling from her bee stung lips as she stood, looking around confused. Last was Tina. She sat up on the bed, contentedly sucking her thumb—all traces of her cruelty or arrogance were wiped clean from her expression, leaving little more than blushing sweetness behind.

Craig tossed the remote to the side, no longer caring about the device. Truth be told, he no longer cared about the petty concerns of the people around him either… not when he had so much power. He could feel it coursing within him, the capability to remake this world in his image. Only… something held him back. It was calling to him: Halford, his home town. He knew it was just his pathetic failsafe, but the place was an irresistible siren song. He needed to claim it, to make it his own.

Craig looked around a moment, content that he had contained the changes that had been made to the pawns in the room. He had held up his end of the deal, making them all human again. He even gave Tina a gift, and the girl gasped as her tits began to expand visibly by the second. Then, in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

The girls looked around in confusion. None of them could remember how they got there, or even much about who they were beyond their names. Each of them could feel their skin tingling with sensitivity and lust, however, and it didn’t take long for them to collapse on the floor in a mass of giggling, moaning bimbo. The remote sat discarded on the floor. While the girls enjoyed themselves and each other, none of them noticed the odd half light that seemed to glint from the display, nor the shadows that danced around the device…

And across town, dozens of mail trucks spread through the streets. Each one was loaded with letters and packages, most of which were coated in faintly pink, sweet smelling liquid. The drivers of the trucks were far beyond noticing the lube, and they were more than happy to deliver…