The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

3. Sheriff Oxford.

Late in the afternoon, the well-dressed figure, of off-duty Sheriff Oxford parked his truck at the corner of two streets, opposite the ‘The Rubber Hustler’. This institution offered locals and tourists alike a shopping spree of adult materials. The flash and glitter store also offered one of the best coffee and juice bars; and was also part of The 34-year-old multi-millionaire crime Boss, Maxwell-Dean’s Empire. ‘The Rubber Hustler’ was the perfect place to meet informants, or other ‘Business associates’. The Sheriff entered the ‘Rubber Hustler’ he sauntered through the store and headed for the coffee bar. He surveyed the room and found his ‘Business associates’. Sheriff Oxford walked towards the man and took a seat at the two-man table.

Maxwell-Dean looked up from the magazine, he seemed to be reading. After Sheriff Oxford had sat down, Maxwell-Dean closed the magazine, and handed it to the Sheriff. A waiter appeared, and served the two men coffee. As Maxwell-Dean, sat silently, sipped his coffee, Sheriff Oxford said “Tomorrow, $3000.00 extra” Maxwell-Dean froze; he slowly sipped his coffee and then placed the mug on the table. He stared at the Sheriff, not yet 30 years old. Maxwell-Dean had always fantasised about the handsome Sheriff Oxford, whenever they did business. This new development, however, Maxwell-Dean thought, was not unexpected. He sipped his coffee, pondering his next move.

“$500.00, whenever you have any information of value. Only when you have the information do you get paid. That’s the deal.” Said Maxwell-Dean, as he picked up his mug and sipped his coffee, he looked at the Sheriff over the top of the mug. “That is still the deal. But it’s still $3000.00 extra tomorrow. I know that you took down, District Attorney Madison-Hunt, and Assistant District Attorney Glover. You’ll need protection, so that no one finds out about it. So you pay me, $3ooo.oo, for that protection.” The Sheriff said.

“But of cause, Sheriff Oxford! Come to my office, tomorrow to collect it. ” Maxwell-Dean said in a mocking tone. “Tomorrow …” Sheriff Oxford said, as he began to rise from his chair, “… $3000.00” Maxwell-Dean watched Sheriff Oxford walk away. “Sheriff Oxford you can suck my dick, for that money.” Maxwell-Dean said, and he then smiled. “And after coming to get your money, tomorrow; which you won’t get. You will suck my cock.” Maxwell-Dean finished his coffee, and then left the coffee bar, as he walked out; Maxwell-Dean said, “Checkmate I think!” under his breath, so no one could hear.

The next day Maxwell-Dean gazed out of a window of his office, just in time to see a car pull into the gated entrance of the office building. He nodded and smiled. “Yes, Sheriff Oxford will suck my cock.” He turned from the window to quickly cheek that everything was prepared for Sheriff Oxford’s arrival. Madison-Hunt pulled into the gated entrance of the seven store office building. He pressed the button, and within seconds, the heavy cast-iron gates swung wide to admit him.

Sheriff Oxford drove his Sheriff’s car down a tree-lined drive. When he reached the glass and marble entrance of the building, a bald-headed guy wearing a black suit, over a black lycra-tight turtle neck long sleeve shirt, (the guy was Tanis-Hide’s replacement; the guy was also the waiter that had severed Maxwell-Dean and Sheriff Oxford coffee.) Greeted the Sheriff as he got out of his car.

“May I help you?” The guy asked, bowing his head slightly. “I’m here to see Mr Maxwell-Dean.” Sheriff Oxford answered, not giving his name. “Follow me.” Came the reply. The Sheriff entered the building and followed the bald-headed guy into the brightly-lit lobby. The airiness, sunlight lobby seemed to close in on the Sheriff. “Mr Maxwell-Dean is waiting in his office for you!” The guy said as the lift doors opened and the two men stepped into it. A few seconds later, the lift came to a stop at the floor of Maxwell-Dean’s office: the doors opened and, Sheriff Oxford and the bald headed guy stepped, and walked towards Maxwell-Dean’s office.

Sheriff Oxford entered the office first, it seemed to the Sheriff that the room was empty, then suddenly Sheriff Oxford was struck from behind, and he fell to the floor. Maxwell-Dean scrambled out from behind the office door, he raised Sheriff Oxford into a sitting position, and cinched a sleeper hold on the muscle man. “Beddy bye time little bitch boy” Maxwell-Dean smirked softly into Sheriff Oxford’s right ear

Sheriff Oxford suddenly realized what was going on but it was too late. Maxwell-Dean’s hold was too tight. As Sheriff Oxford’s arms and legs squirmed and flailed about as he began to go out. The last sounds he heard was Maxwell-Dean calling him a little bitch and finally the steady rhythm of his own breathing as he drifted off into slumber.

A while later; Sheriff Oxford came too, to found himself tied to a long metal table. He struggled but the bindings holding him to the table were too strong to break. At first confused it suddenly dawned on him that he had been cold conked by Maxwell-Dean. “Who do this to me?” Sheriff Oxford roared as he flexed and strained to break free trying to recapture the bravado that inwardly was on shaky ground. “I did!” Came the reply, Maxwell-Dean stood in the doorway of the room, Sheriff Oxford gazed in the direction of Maxwell-Dean’s voice. “Do you think you can hold me?” The Sheriff roared as his taunt muscular body moved to try and pull free of his bindings.

“It will not be necessary for long,” Maxwell-Dean said as he moved alongside the table, on which Sheriff Oxford was tightly bound. Maxwell-Dean picked up a cup that was nearby and brought it to Sheriff Oxford lips. He whispered. “Drink this.” Something in Sheriff Oxford dazed mind knew not to drink and he kept his lips tightly closed. “Ah, you naughty boy, let me help you!” Maxwell-Dean chuckled as he pinched Sheriff Oxford’s nostrils shut. After a few minutes Sheriff Oxford had to open his mouth to breathe. Maxwell-Dean quickly poured the liquid from the cup into Sheriff Oxford mouth; Maxwell-Dean then pushed Sheriff Oxford’s jaw shut. “Now swallow it” He ordered as his hand let go of Sheriff Oxford’s nose, and he gently rubbed the throat muscles of the once all-powerful Sheriff. In spite of himself Sheriff Oxford throat muscles gave way and he swallowed.”

“You see bitch.” Maxwell-Dean laughed, “Your own body obeys me. Soon your mind will obey me as well.” “Fuck you, you’ll never defeat me!” Sheriff Oxford yelled even as his brain clouded over and he felt a heat flowing through his veins, and body. Maxwell-Dean moved closer to Sheriff Oxford, he rested one of his hands on Sheriff Oxford’s jock-strap covered package. “Are you sure about that, bitch?” Maxwell-Dean teased as he let the palm of his hand gently rub and squeeze Sheriff Oxford’s manhood, which was beneath the jock-strap.

“I think very soon, bitch, you will be calling me master.” Maxwell-Dean told captive. A warm feeling suddenly hit Sheriff Oxford that halted; any more protests from the Sheriff. A flush of humiliation came over him at the pleasure Maxwell-Dean’s touch was giving him, Sheriff Oxford did not realize that the effect was from the drugs he had been given. Deep in the Sheriff’s brain, a drugged control woozily began the first step in processing this new factor that humiliation gave him sexual pleasure. As Maxwell-Dean continued to fondle him, Sheriff Oxford sensed that he was getting highly aroused. He stared in panic at rise in his leather jock-strap.

“Ah, I see you are enjoying being touched by a man.” Maxwell-Dean said, as he leaned in close, letting his body now rub against the firm sculpted body of Maxwell-Dean his prone captive. Maxwell-Dean’s eyes bored into Sheriff Oxford’s. Strange emotions hit Sheriff Oxford, he seemed uncertain, Maxwell-Dean smiled. The unconquerable Sheriff was falling. Maxwell-Dean knew that this was an important step. Maxwell-Dean grabbed the Sheriff’s face to direct his gaze to him. “You like my touch?” He hissed as he massaged and groped Sheriff Oxford’s bulge, even harder.

A flare of arousal hit Sheriff Oxford unexpectedly, his eyes glazed, before Sheriff Oxford realized it, he had begun thrusting up his crotch to press his manhood firmly into the palm of Maxwell-Dean’s hand. He tried to stop but this flaming need of sexual heat would not yield. “What ...is ...happening?” Sheriff Oxford moaned, even as he thrust his waist up to maximize the delirious pleasure that the pressure of Maxwell-Dean’s palm on his package was giving him.

“It’s alright bitch.” Maxwell-Dean cooed as he started a joined mental and manual manipulation of Sheriff Oxford. “You have wanted this for so long. Give into your desires, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean squeezed Sheriff Oxford’s pouch securely, the young hunk’s waist rose high to let Maxwell-Dean entirely engulf Sheriff Oxford’s enflamed organs into his tight grip. By now Sheriff Oxford unable to stop himself, was literally humping Maxwell-Dean’s hand! “You see bitch, how you now offer your manhood willingly to me.” Laughed Maxwell-Dean, “Ahh......nooo,” Sheriff Oxford weakly protested, but deep down knew that it was true.

The mighty Sheriff was now pressing his sexual equipment into another man’s grip. A part of Sheriff Oxford’s mind processed the fact that he was eagerly surrendering his manhood to Maxwell-Dean and also that in so doing Sheriff Oxford was deriving an overwhelming erotic charge. The embarrassed Sheriff Oxford had never experienced the erotic thrills his body was now enjoying. His drug addled brain connected with these emotions; until it was overloaded by the urge to orgasm sexually. “Oh fucking hell, no!” Sheriff Oxford yelled as suddenly his rod exploded. The warm wet moisture of his seed seeped out from under his leather jock-strap. Sheriff Oxford realized that he had spilled his seed under another man’s touch. His brain recalled how he had felt when, as a young boy.

The shame that coursed through Sheriff Oxford and the pleasure of his orgasm flowed into his brain centres; which even now recalibrated further the two into an unexplored mind-set. “I....I,” Sheriff Oxford sobbed quietly, as Maxwell-Dean pulled off Sheriff Oxford’s leather jockstrap, and wipe him dry. Sheriff Oxford had never felt, or known such emotions, his brain was too drugged and dazed to process them fully. Maxwell-Dean stared at the prone man, Sheriff Oxford had cracked slightly. But Maxwell-Dean knew that the encounter was far from over. Outside, a full moon shone.

Sheriff Oxford still lay bound to the table, but now naked, his uniform had been removed during the night, and shivering for what seemed like, to him, an eternity, he was lost in a drug haze. He had been repeatedly told he was not a man but bitch until a part of him was shaken by the growing fear it was true. Even more shameful he had poured out his juices at Maxwell-Dean’s touch. He felt a weakness he had never known before but, what was even more embarrassing to Sheriff Oxford was the total state of sexual stimulation he was engulfed in even as he thought of all the humiliation he had endured. He could not, and did not realize it was the drugs that had his manhood in full erection and his brain whirled, and that it had decided that humiliation from Maxwell-Dean was the essence of sexual arousal.

Maxwell-Dean reached out again, to stroke Sheriff Oxford’s rigid organ; as Maxwell-Dean manipulated Sheriff Oxford’s manhood, he calmly spoke to the vulnerable young man. “You seem to be quite aroused by the touch of another man, bitch!” He said softly. “Isn’t this just what you have hoped for, all your life it?” Sheriff Oxford shivered as he felt the growing fire, of orgasm in his gut. “No...I...no.” He weakly protested even as that familiar urge to climax began its relentless progress. “I....not...no!” Sheriff Oxford replied in a voice that was cracked with a growing uncertainty.

“Yes, you do.” Maxwell-Dean assured Sheriff Oxford, as he continued to squeeze and fondle Sheriff Oxford’s junk. “You have denied yourself for so long.” Maxwell-Dean said firmly. “You’ve finally realized that you truly want to let a man take you. To rule you.” “Noooo,” Sheriff Oxford whimpered. “It...is...not...true!” Sheriff Oxford looked at Maxwell-Dean and then his rigid cock which throbbed under the man’s tight grip. “I...ammm...notttt.” He insisted. But even as he spoke, Sheriff Oxford’s voice betrayed the growing confusion he was experiencing. A thought exploded in his mind that Maxwell-Dean could be telling the truth.

As Sheriff Oxford tried to deny the thought, Maxwell-Dean massaged Sheriff Oxford’s engorged manhood to full flower causing his brain to send forth another wave of erotic stimulation; that coursed throughout his body, and mind. “Then why are you so hard at my touch, bitch?” Maxwell-Dean slyly asked, as he continued pumping the prone muscular Sheriff. He could see that sweat broken out on Sheriff Oxford’s body; and Maxwell-Dean could hear Sheriff Oxford’s rapid breathing that signalled that the once feared Sheriff was fully turned on.

Sheriff Oxford’s sculpted chest rose and expanded; while his firm six Pac tightened and flexed, Sheriff Oxford was losing it fast. Maxwell-Dean pushed on with the programing process. “You are so tired of pretending to be in control of being ‘straight’. You are tired of keeping up this fake image. You truly desire to serve strong men. The thoughts of surrender excite you now beyond anything you ever felt. You know it is true. You can see how aroused you are right now as you hear the truth.”

Sheriff Oxford’s mind spun. He could not deny the excitement, or lust he was feeling, he was filled with shame, which only signalled to his brain to set free further waves of arousal. He had never experienced such sexual stimulation before. Every part of him was alive and throughout all the shame he felt, a part of him wanted more, needed more. He opened his mouth to deny it, but just as he did Maxwell-Dean maneuverer his thumb under Sheriff Oxford’s ball sack and gently rubbed the soft sensitive skin behind it. A strangled gasp escaped from Sheriff Oxford, as he slipped into the delirious sensuality of his member.

Maxwell-Dean stated at the now sweaty captive, Sheriff Oxford, as he pumped Sheriff Oxford’s organ faster and faster. “I know the truth, bitch. You have hidden it behind a fake image for too long. You to submit to another man, bitch. In fact giving up control to a real man completely arouses you, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean pumped Sheriff Oxford’s member, even harder. “I...I...” Sheriff Oxford babbled as his brain felt the now continual waves of humiliation that raised the sexual heat in his hunky body. Sheriff Oxford was getting close to erupting. Maxwell-Dean could see the glazed look in Sheriff Oxford’s eyes; he watched as the muscular Sheriff’s waist began to buck under the manual stimulations Maxwell-Dean was giving to Sheriff Oxford’s rod.

Maxwell-Dean went in for the kill. “You want to give into a man. You always have. Feel the heat of giving up. You are so tired. You can’t fight what you truly are anymore, bitch. Spill out your juice, and get rid of your fake image, become that you truly are! In fact you will do it now!” Maxwell-Dean gave one last hard pump and Sheriff Oxford felt it, Maxwell-Dean knew that Sheriff Oxford was ready to blow.

“I....want...I...want,” Sheriff Oxford cried as he lost control. “AAARRR...I want to surrender!” He yelled as his brain locked and loaded that declaration. Sheriff Oxford gushed out his seed, spraying forth his white juices, while processing that by doing so he was spilling out his power to another man; from now on whenever Sheriff Oxford climaxed sexually his mind would believe that arousal was merely the acknowledgement of his submissive nature.

“Good bitch.” Maxwell-Dean smirked as he rubbed Sheriff Oxford dry with a towel and gave the Sheriff an extra strong, drugged drink. Maxwell-Dean then placed ear-buds connected to a I-pod, in each of Sheriff Oxford’s ears; he turned on the I-pod and turning out the lights he left the room. “Rest and then we go on.” For the remainder of the night the I-pod would re-enforce what Sheriff Oxford had already told. By the end of the last stage of his programming tomorrow, Sheriff Oxford would had no more juice to shoot and he would be permanently, and totally assimilated into his newly created submissive role. Maxwell-Dean left the room.

The next day, Maxwell-Dean returned to the room, he removed the ear-buds from the Sheriff’s ears. “On your stomach, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean firmly instructed the once arrogant Sheriff, Sheriff Oxford meekly obeyed. “Now, up on all fours, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean ordered, the Sheriff climbed onto all fours. The sight of the muscular hunk up in a doggie position with his low hefty balls swinging between his taunt thighs, and his anal ring exposed to view was a sweet victory of sorts to Maxwell-Dean. But, Maxwell-Dean wanted to permanently drive Sheriff Oxford’s defeat home to the Sheriff.

Maxwell-Dean ran his thumb along the underside of the low hanging ball sack that hung between Sheriff Oxford’s muscular thighs. A soft moan came from Sheriff Oxford, and his rod began to stiffen. The Sheriff eagerly spread his thighs to let Maxwell-Dean get better access. Maxwell-Dean disrobed and climbed up behind Sheriff Oxford. “Now spread your legs farther apart, bitch!” Maxwell-Dean instructed as he probed between Sheriff Oxford’s butt cheeks with his engorged manhood. Sheriff Oxford turned his head to face Maxwell-Dean. A vision of complete humiliation filled his handsome face. “No please.” Sheriff Oxford moaned, as he felt Maxwell-Dean pull his legs apart and the hard touch of Maxwell-Dean’s manhood pressing against his anal entry. Sheriff Oxford’s mind had been so screwed by the drug and the mind job Maxwell-Dean had done Sheriff Oxford never budged.

Maxwell-Dean knew that the humiliation Sheriff Oxford was feeling would take away any resistance left in his mind. Maxwell-Dean smiled in triumph as he pushed into Sheriff Oxford. “No ...please...don’t....make me ...your …bitch!” Sheriff Oxford screamed; the arousal of his embarrassing predicament flooded his brain, triggering that now familiar docility and sexual heat in his loins and mind. “Oh yes,” Maxwell-Dean laughed as he gripped Sheriff Oxford’s waist and thrust deep into his muscular enemy. “OWWWWEEEEEOOOOOO,” Screamed Sheriff Oxford as he experienced his first anal ploughing. The room reverberated with Sheriff Oxford’s howls, Maxwell-Dean took the once mighty Sheriff’s virginity and in Sheriff Oxford’s fucked brain his manhood as well.

Sheriff Oxford blubbered like a baby as his insides burned under Maxwell-Dean’s assault. Sheriff Oxford was experiencing penetration; the disgrace of it filled him, as his brain signalled that this was arousing. “Yes!” cried Maxwell-Dean as he ravaged Sheriff Oxford’s butt, he could feel the quaking power of Sheriff Oxford’s body under him. It energized Maxwell-Dean to know that Sheriff Oxford’s now quivering butt was his or any other guys, for the taking. He thrust in faster, deeper & harder.

“UUUgghh, Uuuuggghhh, Uuuuggghhh” Whimpered Sheriff Oxford as his meaty butt was ridden by the delighted Maxwell-Dean. “Take it, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean cried as he continued his ploughing, making sure to also slap Sheriff Oxford’s butt, gleefully. “He has mounted me, and is fucking me.” Sobbed Sheriff Oxford, as the realization of his defilement surged through his fucked mind. He was being sexually dominated, spanked &, fully fucked by Maxwell-Dean. ‘He, Sheriff Oxford, was being conquered by a MAN!’ Thought Sheriff Oxford, a flare of heat over took Sheriff Oxford, as he felt his manhood rising in response to this thought. “Oh no.” He cried in shame as he looked down, to see to his horror that his rod was fully erect.

Maxwell-Dean heard, reaching under his fuck, Maxwell-Dean felt Sheriff Oxford’s own manhood, was now impressively rigid thanks to the stimulation of his butt, the drugs and programming. “Yes bitch, your nice and arousal, aren’t you?” Maxwell-Dean taunted the Sheriff, as he pumped Sheriff Oxford’s thick hard tube. “I think I will milk you his seed!” Maxwell-Dean taunted knowing it would turn Sheriff Oxford on even more, being mocked.“Ohhh...nooo...ooww..arrrrrgghh,” Sheriff Oxford cried as he felt his debasement made worse by his own need for the sexual pleasure Maxwell-Dean was giving him. Maxwell-Dean was completely demanding him, but Sheriff Oxford was excited at the thought of Maxwell-Dean’s new power over him. Sheriff Oxford’s macho image of himself suddenly cracked & shattered and Sheriff Oxford gave into his new role as a man’s sexual plaything.

The arousal that came with that sent him Sheriff Oxford to the edge. Sheriff Oxford was now badly in need of spilling his own juices. He succumbed to what his brain told him would bring release. “Fuck me!” He begged at the top of his lungs. “Fuck me please .............Sire!!” Maxwell-Dean hooted in glee, he had broken the Sheriff! The once confident Sheriff Oxford was now calling him ‘sire’. “Take my seed, bitch” Maxwell-Dean yelled as he blew his wad, flooding Sheriff Oxford’s guts with his fiery hotness. “AAAAH...YESSSSSSSSS,…FUCKKK” Sheriff Oxford screamed, Maxwell-Dean had seeded him. Maxwell-Dean placed a bowl under Sheriff Oxford, just in time, as his own manhood burst its contents. “I’m coming SIRE!!” Sheriff Oxford bellowed in submission. The room was soon filled with the delightful sounds of Sheriff Oxford’s pitiful declarations of surrender as he repeatedly erupted in a series of sexual climaxes. Just before the last of his fluids left Sheriff Oxford, Maxwell-Dean removed the bowl from under the Sheriff, who climaxed one last time, and then collapsed flat onto the metal table.

Maxwell-Dean climbed off the sweaty Sheriff Oxford, he carefully placed the bowl of Sheriff Oxford’s juices on another table. Then he moved to the end of the table. “Good bitch.” Maxwell-Dean chuckled as he brought his rod close to Sheriff Oxford’s lips. “Drink my seed, bitch.” He ordered, Sheriff Oxford the once mighty Sheriff meekly opened his mouth to accept Maxwell-Dean’s manhood. The gentle slurping & whimpering sounds as Sheriff Oxford sucked away on Maxwell-Dean’s rod signalled the finality of it all. The smug Sheriff Oxford was now fully docile, and completely, totally and permanently under Maxwell-Dean’s full control. Maxwell-Dean pulled out of Sheriff Oxford’s mouth, lay him back down on the metal table, placed the I-pods ear-buds back in his ear; turned off the light and left the room.

The next day Maxwell-Dean came into the room, he woke the sleeping Sheriff Oxford, he removed the ear-buds from the former Sheriff’s ear. Then Maxwell-Dean ordered the docile Sheriff onto all fours. Once Sheriff Oxford was on all fours, Maxwell-Dean then placed a bowl on the floor under the mind blown Sheriff’s chin. It was the bowl that was filled with Sheriff Oxford’s undiluted man-liquid, from when he had been, trained, it had been kept in a cooler. “Lap it up bitch,” Maxwell-Dean sneered. Sheriff Oxford hesitated for a moment. “I said lap it up!” Maxwell-Dean commanded sharply, as he whacked the former Sheriff’s butt. “Yes..sir,” Sheriff Oxford whimpered, as his buttocks grew red. The once smug Sheriff Oxford lowered his face into the bowl & quietly lapped up the contents like a trained dog, Maxwell-Dean smiled.

He clicked his fingers, the bald-headed guy, now naked, but for the metal cock-cage encasing his member, came into the room. Maxwell-Dean gives instructions to the guy, that the enslaved former Sheriff should have his pubic hair, the hair in his arse-crack and his heard hair shaved completely off. Then Sheriff Oxford was to be fitted with handcuffs, his hands behind his back, ankle cuffs and placed on a low pedestal, in another room. Maxwell-Dean left the room.

Sometime later, after the bald-headed guy had finished the instruction given to him by Maxwell-Dean: Maxwell-Dean entered a room, were the now prepared Sheriff Oxford stood ram-rod straight, staring blankly in front of him, on a low pedestal in the middle of the room; the light in the room, shone off of the polished metal of the cock-cage, ankle-cuffs and the handcuffs. The light in the room also shone off of Sheriff Oxford’s completely, shaved and oiled head and body. With Maxwell-Dean was a guy known only as the Sheik.

The Sheik walked over to the low pedestal, his eyes fixed on the muscular Sheriff. “I like him very much, my friend” The Sheik said as he walked around Sheriff Oxford and fondled the young Sheriff’s balls and cock. “Hmmm, he has good equipment as well!” The Sheik said, as he pressed a button on the floor and Sheriff Oxford’s pedestal turned around giving the Sheik and Maxwell-Dean a view of the Sheriff’s butt. The sheik runs his hands over the smooth flesh of Sheriff Oxford’s globes.

The Sheik turned Sheriff Oxford back around, the Sheik then placed his hand on Maxwell-Dean’s shoulder and tells him he would take Sheriff Oxford. Maxwell-Dean smiled and nodded “I knew that, the minute I saw him, Sheik. I thought of you immediately.” Smirked Maxwell-Dean as he handed the Sheik a large Butt-plug, with which to prepare Sheriff Oxford for transportation.

TO BE CONTINUED: