The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 78: Special Delivery.

It had been several days since I’d last talked to Mike and he’d been on my mind almost constantly since that last letter had arrived in the mail. Cease your experiments with Mike immediately or suffer the consequences. What consequences? And, more importantly, who would be doling them out? I admit, I had become preoccupied by the entire situation, but I didn’t think it was ridiculous to be concerned by a threat, no matter what form it took.

Craig didn’t share my concern, and felt that I was overreacting. He thought I’d seen one too many B movies.

The cupboard was bare at the house, so he volunteered to go shopping. Since there was nothing available to eat I did what any self-respecting gay hypnotist would do. I called in an order for pizza.

When I swung open the door Mike was standing on the stoop holding a pizza box and smiling. “You haven’t ordered in awhile!”

“Come in, Queer Pizza Boy,” I said.

Mike stepped inside the house and kicked off his sneakers. I hadn’t seen him dressed for his job at the pizza shop in some time. He looked cute in his khakis, button-down shirt, and tie; with his ball cap emblazoned with the pizza shop’s logo.

Unfortunately calling him out here on a delivery meant I had limited time to put him under. I took the pizza from him. “Follow me into the kitchen.”

I led him down the hall to the kitchen table. I set the box atop the counter and took a slice of pizza. It tasted great. I sat at the table.

“You may have a seat, Queer Pizza Boy.”

Mike pulled out a chair and sat.

“Why don’t you take off your hat, Mike?”

He reached up and plucked the cap off his head, hooking it on his knee. His dark blond hair was matted.

“Tell me about your week, Mike.”

“It’s good, sir.”

I took a bite of pizza. “What’s good about it?”

“I’ve been spending time with Nick. He’s a lot of fun.”

“You’ve been having fun with Nick?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Is that all?”

“He’s beautiful. When I see him I just feel kind of electric.”

“I see. Why don’t you loosen your tie, Mike?”

He instinctively reached up and tugged at the knot of his tie. He unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

“Have you been a good boy or a naughty boy?”

“I’ve been a good boy.”

“So you haven’t been drinking cum?”

“Yes, sir, I have.”

“You have? Good. What do you think about when you cum?”

“I think about Nick. I think about him whenever I jack off.”

“Are you hard now?”

“Yes, sir.”

I knew he would be. We’d been talking about Nick, after all, and his programming was to become erect whenever he thought about or saw Nick.

“What have you been doing with Nick?”

“We got dinner the other night. And we went to a movie. But mostly we just talk.”

I crossed to the counter and selected a second slice of pizza. “What do you talk about?”

“Everything. Life. Nick asks about you. He wanted to know all about how we became friends.”

I nodded absently. “How do I come up in conversation?”

“Nick asks questions. He wants to know about me, he says.”

I was missing how knowing about me would tell him about Mike. I had also noticed that Nick was full of questions Saturday night. Perhaps it was time I got to know Nick better. I wondered how he’d feel on the receiving end of some questions. “Mike, I want you to set up a dinner for us: you, Nick, Craig and I. Do you think you can talk Nick into it?”

“Nick wants to have dinner with you, sir.”

“Really?” I asked, more to myself than him.

“Yes, sir.”

That’s the thing about trained boys. They answer anyway.

“In that case, set it up for Friday night. Call me with the details.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Why don’t you loosen your belt, Mike?”

Mike quickly unbuckled his belt.

“Now, tell me, what’s the latest with Stephanie?”

“She and I are going to dinner tonight. She’s very angry with me.”

“Why is she angry?”

“I don’t know, sir. She’s always angry anymore. I don’t know what changed. I wish I knew how to make her happy.”

I knew what changed. Mike had. “Mike, making Stephanie happy is naughty. Only a naughty boy would want to make her happy. Do you understand?”

Mike’s right hand dropped to his lap.

“No, Mike, you may not stroke yourself. You may not cum now.”

His hand returned to his side.

“Get on your knees.”

His hat fell to the floor as he dropped from the chair to his knees.

I unzipped my pants.

Mike walked across the kitchen floor on his knees to my waiting cock.

“Drink my cum, Mike.”

Mike devoured my cock with an intensity I hadn’t felt in weeks. He must not have been drinking cum as often, because he seemed driven to make me cum as quickly as possible. His tongue worked my hard cock mercilessly. It didn’t take very long for me to fill his mouth.

Where else on earth could you order pizza and a blowjob for lunch?

As I zippered my pants I patted him on the head. “You’re a good boy, Mike. And good boys should be rewarded. Tonight you will get your reward. When you go to Stephanie’s tonight you will tell her that you don’t want to see her anymore. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you tell her?”

“I don’t want to see her anymore.”

“Why don’t you want to see Stephanie anymore?”

“Sir?”

“I asked why you don’t want to see her anymore. Do you know?”

“No, sir.”

“Yes, you do, Mike. You know that you don’t want to see Stephanie because spending time with her keeps you from being able to spend time with Nick. Picture Nick in your mind. Isn’t he handsome and sexy? Wouldn’t you like to spend your time with him instead of Stephanie?”

Mike was smiling. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s right. Good boy. Breathe in and out. Relax, Queer Pizza Boy.” I was stroking his hair softly. “Tonight will change your life, Mike. Tonight you will go to Stephanie’s to meet her for your date. You will tell her you no longer want to see her. You will tell her whatever you have to make her understand that you will not be spending time with her anymore. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Once you tell Stephanie goodbye and leave her house you will get in your car and stroke yourself. You will cum. You will drink your cum just like you always do. But this time things will be different. When you taste your cum tonight it will be like a medicine to cure you. The taste of your cum tonight will make you a good boy for the rest of your life. You will no longer need to drink cum to be a good boy. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will happen tonight when you drink your cum?”

“I will become a good boy for the rest of my life.”

“That’s right. Then you will drive home, take off all of your clothes, and go to bed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. Now stand up, Mike.”

He got to his feet. His hard cock was pressed against his thigh.

“Remember, you will not cum until tonight when you leave Stephanie’s. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Follow me to the door.” I led the way back down the hall.

Mike slipped on his sneakers.

“1...2...3.” I fished a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket. “Keep the change, Mike.”

“Thanks, Christopher.”

“I know how hard it is to work your way through college. Just keep in mind that all your hard work will pay off in the end.”

He smiled and walked out the door.

“Call me and let me know about dinner.”

Mike turned, looking momentarily confused. “Yes, Friday night.”

I waved and shut the door.

To be continued in Part 79...

Christopher & Craig

Part 79: Deconstructing Andrew.

I thought it was going to be much trickier to get Craig and Wade out of the house for Andrew’s session tonight than it turned out to be. As it turned out they were both interested in seeing the latest Matt Damon movie, and decided to go together, which left the house empty for the evening.

I caught up on email and shuffled a few papers around on my desk while waiting for Andrew to arrive. Since I had no way of knowing what type of shoes he would show up with, I had no way of planning what course of action to take with him. It was actually invigorating; I’d been planning too much of my hypnosis lately, and the fun of spontaneity had all but disappeared.

When the doorbell rang I practically sprinted to answer it. It was Andrew, dressed in a tight T-shirt, the sleeves rolled up, jeans, and his construction boots. A large shoebox was tucked under his arm. He dark hair fell in shaggy bangs across his forehead. Apparently his preppier impulses about his haircut were being suppressed by his new attitude.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi, Andrew. Come on in. I’ve been expecting you. Why don’t we have a seat in the den?”

He shrugged and preceded me into the den, kicking into the couch. He spread his legs wide and tossed the shoebox on the floor.

“What’s up?” he asked.

I sat in my usual chair. “Not too much. Uh, what’s up with you?”

“Not much.” He stretched out his arms along the back of the couch. “Glad work’s over. Wade here?”

“He went to a movie with Craig. I thought that would give you and I a chance to talk.”

He nodded.

“Shine your shoes.”

He stopped nodding.

“Shine your shoes, Andrew. Breathe in and out. Let yourself relax. In and out. In and out.”

While he was busy breathing I decided to find out what shoes he’d brought with him. I got up and flipped the lid off the box. Inside was a pair of black combat boots, size 11. Interesting choice.

I sat down. “Andrew, how do you feel?”

“Good.”

“That’s good. Right now I want you to reach down and untie your boots. You will find that even though you feel very relaxed you can move freely to untie your boots.”

Andrew bent forward and yanked the laces loose on his workboots.

“Now remove your boots, Andrew.”

He pulled off first the right, then the left boot. He was wearing white crew socks. Good boy.

“Breathe in and out, Andrew. Lean back on the couch and relax.”

He sat back on the couch, arms at his sides. With his boots off his body language changed. His legs weren’t spread as wide, and he wasn’t taking over the couch. He was just Andrew Brooks, sitting down.

“Tell me, have you been enjoying wearing your construction boots?”

“Yes.”

“How do they make you feel?”

“Strong.”

Curious. I’d have bet he’d say powerful. “Why strong?”

“Men who work construction are strong and tough. They do things with force. They work with their hands. They’re capable and people respect their strength.”

I couldn’t help but find it interesting that Andrew, who was currently pursuing his Masters Degree was so respectful of blue-collar laborers. Many educated people tend to become condescending toward those who make their living doing manual labor. The more I got to know him, the more I liked him. It was a fine line I was treading with him. He had asked me to hypnotize him and I was doing it to help him. I had to be careful not to take advantage.

I also didn’t want Wade to get hurt by any of this.

“Andrew, whenever you wear your construction boots you will continue to feel strong like a construction worker. You will still walk the walk, talk the talk, and carry yourself in the manner of a man who wears construction boots. But today you brought a new pair of boots with you. What did you bring?”

“I brought military boots.”

Military. Bingo. “Why did you bring military boots?”

“Military men are respected. They’re strong and quick and intelligent.”

I was sensing a common theme here. Andrew seemed to be craving respect, something he was apparently lacking in his job as a shoe salesman. It was too bad; he was a cute guy and a real sweetheart. That was probably why he was getting nowhere. The bad boys win every time. “You know, Andrew, military men are also respectful, well-mannered, and quite disciplined.”

“Yes.”

“They are trained to follow orders without question. Do you think you could follow orders without question?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. Because tonight you are going to put on your military boots for the first time. And you will begin wearing them whenever you are not at work. When you put your feet inside this pair of military boots your regular personality will seem to fade into the background a bit. All the thoughts you usually have to censor your thoughts and speech and behavior will become blocked. You will feel like a military man. You will be respected for your strength and intelligence. You will also be well-mannered and disciplined. You will follow orders without question like a good soldier. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What will you do when given an order, Andrew?”

“Follow it without question.”

“Good. You may now put on your military boots, Andrew.”

I watched as he automatically pulled the boots from the box, stepped into them, and then rapidly laced up the black combat boots. His shoe salesman training paid off. When he had finished he sat very still. I was certain he was beginning to process what changes in his behavior would be affected.

“Attention!” I barked.

Andrew jumped to his feet in one swift motion and stood ramrod straight, his right hand at his forehead in a salute.

“Private, you will now repeat after me now. And as you say the words they become absolute truth for you. Because you know that anything you say when you’re in this relaxed place must be the absolute truth. Now, repeat after me. When I wear my military boots...”

“When I wear my military boots...”

“I will become different.”

“I will become different.”

“I will act like a man who wears military boots.”

“I will act like a man who wears military boots.”

“Andrew, remember you will only behave differently when you are wearing the boots. Once you remove them you will revert to your own personality. You will never notice any differences in yourself, however. Repeat that to me: You will never notice any differences in your own behavior.”

“I will never notice differences in my own behavior.”

“At ease, Private,” I said.

He widened his stance and placed his hands behind his back awaiting my next order.

This would be fun. And Wade might like this version of Andrew much more than the overly-assertive construction worker he had been this week.

“Private, you will return here tomorrow night after work. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Sir! Yes, sir!”

“Good boy, soldier! Now when I count to three you will awaken. You will not remember anything we talked about while you were in your relaxed state, but from this point forward whenever I say Shine your shoes you will fall instantly back into this relaxed state. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir!”

I picked up the wheat construction boots and boxed them. I doubted this would be the last I’d see of them, but for now I was eager to play with G.I. Andrew. Imagine that, a real American hero in my den. I grinned.

“1...2...3.”

Andrew opened his eyes. His arms dropped to his sides. He seemed slightly disoriented.

“I’m glad you dropped by, Andrew. I know Wade will be sorry he missed you.”

Andrew nodded.

“Would you like me to give him a message?”

“Please ask him to call me.”

“Sure.”

“Thank you.”

I walked him to the door and handed him the shoebox. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Andrew.”

He gave a sharp nod, then turned and left.

To be continued in Part 80...