The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cinematic Debut

by J. Darksong & Second Chair

Chapter 3

Sabrina Cross was a normal rational girl, with a good head on her shoulders. Yes, she had a temper, and sometimes she overreacted, letting her emotions get the better of her. But all in all, she was a rational, level-headed woman, capable of looking at a situation in a calm and composed manner. However, the past day had been extremely confusing, and the morning hadn’t brought any clarity. If anything, staring into the smiling face of her beloved Eva, seeing her snuggled up so lovingly against... against...

Against the man who was responsible for taking Eva away from her.

“Wait... you called him ‘Master’?” she said slowly turning to gaze from Eva’s face to Eugene’s and back again. “Are you saying... that you’re his SLAVE?” Eugene visibly winced, but Eva merely shrugged. “And... you’re okay with that?” she demanded, standing up, hands clenching into fists. “You’re just fine with becoming the obedient lap dog of this... this...”

“Man,” Frasier replied stoically. “‘Person’ also works in this case. Listen, lass, I think yer—”

“SHUT UP!” Sabrina yelled, slamming a fist down hard onto the table. A loud thrum sounded as the heavy oak table exploded, crumbling instantly into a shower of wooden splinters. Taken aback, surprised by her own strength, she nevertheless pushed on, voicing her anger and confusion. “How can you both just... just... pretend this is okay?!?” she demanded. “You,” she growled, facing Eugene, “are nothing but a goddamn hypocrite! I could understand your reasons for keeping the former gang leader as your brainwashed slave... but you can’t honestly tell you have a FUCKING reason for turning Eva into your obedient thrall!”

“You’re correct in that much,” Eva answered calmly. “But I’m afraid you were wrong about everything else.” She let out a soft sigh, shaking her head. “Yes, I am Eugene’s slave. But he didn’t do anything to me to make me submit to him. I chose this myself.” Sabrina blinked in surprise. “If anything, I somewhat forced HIM into this situation,” she added in obvious chagrin.

“But... that doesn’t make any sense!” Sabrina protested, still reeling from the revelation. “You’re a lesbian! There’s no way you have intimate feelings for a guy, let alone one old enough to be your father!”

“Hey!” Eugene protested, scowling. “I think I’ve had just about enough of these insults. And, fact of matter, lass, though she has the body and face of a young lass herself, yer darling Eva is actually—”

“DON’T SAY ANOTHER WORD,” Eva growled, glaring back at the grey-haired Scotsman. “Master or not, I will kick you square in the balls,” she threatened. Grunting, Eugene merely turned away, mumbling to himself. “But to answer your question, dear,” she continued, speaking back to Sabrina again, “yes, my attraction remains focused entirely on women... with one notable exception.” Sighing, she relayed the facts of the ‘Bimbo Virus’ incident from several years earlier, how she and Lacie had been affected, and how, horny out of her mind, had convinced her bimbofied friend to teleport her husband to them for an aggressively enthusiastic three-way that lasted for several hours.

“You have to understand,” Eva said softly, reminiscing on the past. “This virus... it was created to completely remove a person’s inhibitions, to alter their mind and body for just one thing—sex. And, well... even when it was all over when everyone had received the antidote, some of the side effects still... lingered. I, um, well,” she said blushing deeply, “I kind of bonded with Eugene during our time together. More than that, I... came to understand more about my own true nature.” She let out another sigh. “I’ve always thought of myself as a domme, someone who gives the orders instead of following them. And yes, I know, again, it all sounds hypocritical coming from me, in light of everything that happened between us four years ago. But it’s true. I discovered that I have a submissive side... and that I was able to explore that side of me with Master Eugene.”

Sabrina stared at her for a long moment, before turning away. “And... you couldn’t explore those feelings of love and submission with someone else? You couldn’t... accept and return MY feelings for you?” A soft sniffle issued forth. “You rejected me,” she said softly. “You sided with Frasier, helped free the other girls from my control, and sent me away to that... virtual prison! And now... now you’ve submitted yourself to HIM... become his slave willingly!”

Eva sighed deeply, hanging her head. She hadn’t planned for things to go this way. She’d hoped that by making her stance clear from the beginning, there wouldn’t be any entanglements or hurt feelings. But she’d underestimated the girl’s feelings for her. She knew Eugene had explained to her that the ‘Eva’ she’d spent time with in prison was not the real her, merely a digitized avatar created to make her time alone easier to deal with. But she hadn’t been there personally for the reveal... hadn’t been there to soften the blow.

Damn. Apparently, her attachment to me went a lot deeper than I thought, Eva mused grimly. Far beyond simple infatuation or crush. Shit... for the umpteenth time, I wished I had Ana’s empathic abilities. She sighed. Hell, I should have gone with Ana every day to monitor Sabrina’s progress instead of just checking in on them once or twice a month. If I’d had any idea it was like this... She sighed inwardly. Well... then what? What would I have done, had I known? What could I have possibly said to try and dissuade her without causing her more pain?

Forcing herself to face her accuser, Eva decided to go for the honest truth. “Sabrina... I’m sorry,” she told her sincerely. “This whole thing, the way it was done, the way I greeted you... has been entirely unfair to you. I was... insensitive. I didn’t take your feelings into account.” She shook her head. “But the bottom line is... I am not in love with you.” Seeing the look on the girl’s face, she quickly added, “Not that it’s anything to do with you. You’re a beautiful, sweet, and caring girl. And while I wasn’t the person that you interacted with four years ago, I did see and experience everything that my facade did with you.” She sighed. “I know how kind and loving you can be. And that anyone who was lucky enough to be with you would cherish the experience. But, Sabrina... you really are just... too young for me.”

“I’m... I’m... too YOUNG for you?!?” Sabrina asked, gaping in disbelief. “Really? That’s the best argument you can come up with? That five or ten years makes that much of a difference?” she asked, anger and hurt obvious and evident. Eva winced, feeling even worse.

Blushing deeply, Eva opened her mouth, but Eugene interceded. “Risking a swift kick in the jewels here, lass, but let’s just say that this blonde beauty here is much closer to MY age than yours, and by a wide margin.” Eva glared at him a bit, then sighed, nodding.

“He’s telling the truth, dear,” she murmured softly. “I won’t go into the details, but let’s just say that being friends with an immortal Nornir goddess has its perks, and leave it at that.”

Eugene grunted, shaking his head. “Indeed. Now, back to the previous topic, the issues between the two of you notwithstanding, I think we need to discuss what’s happening with Morgan Cross at the moment. Knowing yer mom, she’d likely heard that you’re out of jail by now and will be showing up soon to see you. And, we need to prepare you for that.” That got Sabrina’s attention.

Eva nodded. “He’s right. We can talk later, in private, about things between us,” she said gently, rubbing Sabrina’s shoulder. “But right now, we need to tell you about your mom.”

“Yes, please,” Sabrina said, agreeing. Her concerns about her mother took precedence. She wiped the lingering tears from her cheeks. “You mentioned that she... hadn’t taken my incarceration well. How is she? And why is your twin sister staying with her?”

“My sister Ana is a psychic as well,” Eva replied, frowning slightly. “Specifically, she’s an empath, able to control and manipulate emotions. As a coping measure to everyone you’d... enslaved,” she stated with only a slight pause, “we erased their memories of what happened during that time, of being your devoted love slaves. After all, they couldn’t pine for you while you were away if they didn’t remember you.” Sabrina nodded, her expression tight, but said nothing.

“The issue is... your mother,” Eva continued. “The mental block to forget being your slave weakened significantly by visiting you in jail nearly every day, constantly checking up on you, making sure you were well, and trying to convince the court to grant an early release.”

“Wait... you mean... all this time, Mom has been trying to get me out?” she asked, a small sad smile creasing her lips. “Wow... yeah... I can see that,” she said softly, thoughtfully, eyes starting to tear up again. It was definitely the kind of thing her mom would do, work tirelessly to try and save her one and only daughter, even if it was an impossible task. She had never doubted her mom’s love and devotion, but hearing it confirmed aloud, was deeply touching.

“Aye, and seeing ye daily, wanting to help ye, free ye, it started causing memory flashbacks,” Gene continued. “Nothing too detrimental, but definitely confusing. Imagine that, yer ma staring at you behind bars, seeing you hooked up to yer machine, sleeping peacefully, then suddenly getting a flashback of herself, kneeling naked before you wearing only a collar.” Sabrina winced. “Aye. As ye can imagine, having weird thoughts and images of her daughter suddenly come to her out of nowhere would be very jarring and emotionally stressful. So Ana volunteered to stay with her, help monitor and repress those thoughts and feelings as best she could.” He shook his head. “But after four years, it’s obviously taken a bit of a toll.”

“So, in other words, seeing me constantly was starting to bring back Mom’s memories and desires to be my obedient slave again,” Sabrina murmured, comprehending the situation. “Damn... all this time, all the while she was trying to help me, I’ve been hurting her, driving her insane with everything I’d done to her.” Guilt and pain struck her then, the knowledge of how she had unknowingly been hurting the one person she loved the most.

“I never wanted this for her, you know?” she stated sadly. “Never. Not even in the beginning. Enslaving mom, turning her into my love-slave? It was an accident.” She relayed how it had happened, the first time her powers had manifested, and how she’d lost control. “Even when it happened, when my mother dropped to her knee before me, calling me her Mistress... it hadn’t seemed real. It was... like a dream. A weird strange, dark fantasy come to life! I mean... I’d never had thoughts like that about my mom before...”

Eva shook her head in sympathy. “It’s okay. We understand. Besides... it’s not as if you’re the first person to have thoughts like that. Hell, you’re not even the first to act on them...” Eugene glanced up at her sharply, but she said nothing further.

“Ahem... at any rate, the issue is the present,” he continued. “Morgan will be coming here to see you verra soon. And, well, it’s quite likely that seeing you again, hugging you, and being with you in person, will shatter the mental block completely. All of her repressed memories of her time as your adoring slave will very likely come back. And, we’re afraid she’ll revert back to being your obedient slave once again.”

That caught Sabrina’s attention. “What?!? No! HELL NO!” she shouted. “We can’t... I can’t let that happen! I told you before—it was an accident! I never meant for my mom to become my slave!” She sighed, deflating slightly at the thought. “I thought before... I thought it was permanent. I tried—I honestly tried—to free her, to change her back to the way she was. But when I couldn’t... I just accepted it. I accepted her, loved her, fucked her... I let her be my slave because it made her happy to serve me! But I didn’t want that!” She turned to Eva. “There has to be some way you can help her, some way to keep her as she is!”

Eva and Gene glanced at each other, a resigned look on their faces. “But...what if... letting her become your slave again was what was best for her?” she asked gently, to Sabrina’s utter disbelief.

“You... you’re joking. Please tell me this is some kind of sick twisted joke!”

“I’m afraid not, lass,” Gene replied, grimly. “We’ve been talking with Ana constantly over the past several months. Your mom... she’s in a verra fragile state right now. She needs you, lass... needs her daughter. But, almost as deeply, she needs her Mistress back.”

“That other side, her submissive slave side, it’s become a very large part of her psyche,” Eva explained sadly. “Whether it was created when your powers first emerged, or whether it’s always been a part of her, and becoming your slave just unlocked it, I don’t know. But it is a part of her now. And denying that part, repressing it, keeping it locked away, has been slowly killing her. I think the only way to truly save her sanity is for you to make her your slave again.”

Sabrina stood and stared at them both for a long moment... and then she began to laugh. Gene and Eva winced in sympathy, understanding only too well the impossible situation they were presenting the girl with. “This is all ridiculous,” she said after a moment. “Complete and utter foolishness. Four years ago, you sent me to jail for turning my mom and a bunch of other women into my slaves. Four years... locked away, trying to repent, to put this all behind me. Now, after all the planning, after embedding commands into my brain to prevent me from enslaving anyone ever again, the day I get out, I find that my accuser has enslaved people himself... and now you’re trying to convince me to do the same as well—turn my mom into my obedient sex slave once again?!? The ONE PERSON I never wanted that to happen to, and you’re telling me I HAVE to do it?!?”

“We’re not saying that you have to, sweetie,” Eva answered wearily. “We just... we’re trying to prepare you. All of this is purely conjecture and speculation, you know. For all we know, your mom seeing you in person might just make things better for her.” She shrugged. “Maybe all the stress she’s endured all this time will fade once she has you back, and going back to a normal routine once again will help stabilize her emotional state.”

Sabrina nodded slowly. “But... that’s not what you believe will happen, is it?”

“It’s nae the most likely outcome, aye,” Gene replied. “Then again, lass, ye ken me. I hope for the best but plan for the worst. On the chance that yer ma ends up having a mental collapse, I wanted ye aware and prepared to do what ye needed to do in order to make her whole once again.”

“And you think turning my mom into my fucking SLAVE will make her whole?!?” she demanded.

Eugene stared her down. “To be blunt, aye... I do,” he told her. “I think, lass, that yer abilities give ye unfettered control over a person’s mind. And that if yer Ma is losing herself, unable to resolve the conflicting thoughts and desires dominating her mind, you are capable of resolving it for her.” He smirked. “I did a rather thorough bit of researching in the past four years, lass. Did ye forget yer experiences with Karen? With Bethany? Aye, and with young Ella? You completely altered their very sense of being with a few choice words. You made them what you wanted them to be, simply by commanding it.” He paused, letting that sink in. “So... ye dinnae want yer ma to be an obedient mindless thrall? Then remake her into what ye WANT her to be. Let her be yer slave... but also be yer mom! Command her to be what she was before, and I guarantee she will be.”

* * *

Bethany van Hoffe growled silently in rage, struggling pulling at her bindings. For the past several hours, she’d been questioned relentlessly about her enemy, a devious and dangerous female supervillain called Manx. And despite her best efforts, she’d obeyed the woman’s commands and answered each of her questions, giving the criminal detailed information about herself, her powers and abilities, as well as the names, locations, and identities of several of her known associates, other heroines of River City that she was well acquainted with. Drugged while she was sleeping, the helpless heroine had found her mind and body completely under the wicked nekomata’s control, unable to disobey her instructions.

Satisfied with the information she’d acquired, the naughty minx now sought to add insult to injury, and completely humiliate the helpless heroine. As Bethany continued to struggle, glaring daggers at the intruder that had captured her, Manx merely smirked, making a show of removing her costume, tossing aside her heavy cat mask, unzipping her skintight orange and brown mottled bodysuit, and kicking off her boots. Smirking, she gave her helpless captive a little show, slowly twirling around, showing off her attractive and shapely naked body. A true and actual neko, her humanlike form sported a few oddities that revealed her true nature, namely the cute cat ears resting atop her head, her eyes, which were slitted just like a cat’s, and a short stubby but fully prehensile tail at the base of her spine. And despite her complete and total hatred for the woman, Bethany couldn’t stop her body from heating up at the sight of her.

“You know, Rocket girl,” she purred softly, sauntering naked across the room, “you were very helpful just now, telling me all of those secrets about you and your little friends. Telling who they really are and where to find them. That’s so nice to know,” she stated, smiling wide at her captive. “That will make tracking them all down later and exacting my revenge much easier!” She chuckled softly, sitting down on the side of the bed, running a hand lightly along Bethany’s tone flat tummy. “You did good, kid, so I think you deserve a little reward.” She chuckled again, ignoring Bethany’s string of profanity and struggling, as she began to caress and stroke her nice firm plushy breasts, causing her nipples to stiffen.

“Damn you! You won’t get away with this!” Bethany groaned, panting heavily, fighting a losing fight against her own body. Cursing her penchant for sleeping naked against her silk sheets, she found her body reacting predictably to the evil catgirl’s touches. Worse, Manx knew her body almost as well as she did, having faced off with each other multiple times. “N-no! St... stop touching me,” she rasped, shaking her head, even as her body began to heat up, and her breath grew ragged. When the catgirl’s wicked fingers dipped lower, delving down between her spread legs, she gave up even the pretense of defiance. “Nnnoooooo,” she groaned, her hips thrusting upwards, seeking more attention. Her eyes went wide, however, as Manx drew back, laughing at her sadistically.

“I said I would give you a ‘little’ reward, sweetie,” she said, maliciously, “I didn’t say I would let you actually cum.” Smirking, she crawled atop Bethany, leaning forward to kiss her deeply, purring softly as the horny heroine returned the kiss with fervor. “Now then, Bethy... quid pro quo. If you want to cum,” she said, spinning around, placing her own naked pussy in Bethany’s face, “then you’ll have to get mama off first. Do a good job, baby, and I might even untie you.”

Groaning loudly, hating her weakness, Bethany submitted, extending her tongue, tasting her enemy’s musky taste. Manx’s purr went louder, voicing her approval, and Bethany simply let go, losing herself in the moment. As hoped, the catgirl returned the favor, licking her in return, sending her pleasure up through the roof. Moaning in tandem, both women were locked in a cycle of mutual pleasure, one in full control, the other completely at her mercy, yet both enjoying their roles an ungodly amount.

For Tabitha, however, there was an extra added level of pleasure in their actions. Her control over the hapless heroine went far deeper than her victim suspected. Not only was she unable to disobey a direct command, but she’d already been programmed while she was sleeping to forget this entire encounter when Manx left. She would fall asleep and believe it was all simply a dream, suspecting nothing amiss. Of course, she was able to seize control of her again with a few simple words, a hypnotic trigger he’d implanted within her.

It was, perhaps, her one bad habit. Manx, like any cat, loved to play with her victims, teasing and toying with them long after she should have simply dealt with them decisively. Even now, with Bethany completely under her sway, utterly helpless, tied, and bound physically, as well as mentally, she was content to simply use her sexually, to have her fun, then release her, and move to her next target for a bit of fun. She fully intended to dominate the bitch, to turn her into her complete and total slave. But for now... it was all about the pleasure.

“Nhhhh... ohhh yeeess,” Tabitha groaned, head going back as her back arched. She was very close to release; say what you want about the girl’s attitude and personality, but the svelte heroine had a very talented tongue! “Ohhhh yeesss, just like that! Uhhh... more... more, there! Yes... and harder... haaaarrddderrr... fuuuuuccckk meeee yeeessss!!!” she howled as she came, thighs clenching tightly around Bethany’s head. Despite that, the girl kept licking, lost in her own little world, desperate to please, feeling the woman beneath her quivering, licking ever harder, deeper, lapping up every drop of her pleasure as it sprang forth. Cumming again, Manx howled, shuddering even harder, her fingers and toes clenching tightly. When a third crippling orgasm burst through her in as many minutes, she cried out, forcefully pushing away from her determined lover, leaving Bethany confused.

“Uhhh... fuck... goddamn... you’re definitely a keeper,” Tabitha panted, giving her a weak smile. “Mmmmm... oh! Right. You haven’t cum yet, have you, sweetie? I forgot to mention that earlier—I locked away your ability to cum until I say the word.” She chuckled softly, Bethany’s face twisted with need as she continued to grind and thrust against her, one hand working furiously inside her wet needy snatch while the other virtually mauled her left breast. “All right, my pet. Consider the word given: Cum for your Mistress!

Bethany gasped, eyes nearly bulging wide as she climaxed. A scream of pure pleasure burst forth from her, and she lost herself again, submitting completely to the sensations, her body glowing, glowing, steadily brighter, an unconscious release of her powers as she lit up the room. Manx, having experienced it before, merely chuckled aloud, eyes shut from the glare even as she continued stroking, nibbling, licking, and caressing the helpless heroine, prolonging her pleasure, making sure to wring every last drop of her passion from her. Bethany’s head slammed back hard into the headboard, the pillows saving her from a nasty concussion. Her toes were curled, clenched tightly, nearly every muscle in her well-toned body clenching and flexing, writhing in wild uncoordinated tremors, and still she came, and came, and came.

“Ooohhhh mmyyy gaaaawwwdddd!!” she managed, finally, as the tremors finally subsided, virtually collapsing into the mattress, utterly spent. Her head swam, her entire body felt sore, and her wrists and ankles were lightly bruised from pulling against her restraints so fiercely. Nevertheless, she felt nothing but bliss, the sweet release pushing aside other concerns. She was vaguely aware that she was still a captive, that her situation hadn’t changed. But in the light of such a hard fucking climax, she couldn’t be bothered to care. With a yawn, her eyes fluttered back closed, and she drifted off to a restful healing slumber.

Manx chuckled softly, leaning forward to kiss the sleeping heroine lightly on the forehead. “Rest well, little Rocket,” she whispered, before drawing back, and reaching up to release the ropes keeping her restrained. Grinning, she began gathering up her discarded clothes, dressing once again. The commands she’d given her while she was drugged would make her believe this was all a deeply erotic dream, and force her to ignore any obvious or conflicting clues left behind. Nevertheless, she resolved to leave as few reasons for Bethany to doubt her ‘dream’ when she awoke, taking a moment to set the bedroom back the way it had been when she first arrived.

There. That should do it, she mused, nodding to herself. All nice and tidy. And while I’d like to bed down with her and snuggle, I have bigger fish to fry. She patted the notebook held tightly in her side pocket. You’ve given me exactly what I need to seek out and take my revenge on all of those who ruined my plans and schemes over the years. I’ve got a bit of homework left to do, she added as she quietly made her way out of the gorgeous penthouse apartment, but soon enough, I’ll be tracking down all your little friends. And like you, they’ll soon be reduced to nothing more than playthings for my amusement! Chuckling darkly, she leaped from the window, making her escape to vanish into the city below.

* * *

Morgan Cross let out a soft sigh of contentment. Staring up at the ceiling, she felt her face split by a happy full-faced grin that she couldn’t even begin to repress. A soft caress along her left foot made her giggle, and she drew back slightly, toes wiggling in response. Ana Albinn chuckled softly, her own bare foot moving to caress Morgan’s thigh instead, and she sighed in contentment as well, simply enjoying the beautiful naked woman next to her.

“Are you okay?” she asked for a moment. “Not too sore or anything? I... may have gotten a tiny bit... overly excited,” she said with a blush that covered her entire face and chest. Morgan sat up slightly, resting her head on her forearm, and glanced at her friend.

“I’m just fine, Ana,” she said cheerfully. “Hell, I’m better than fine. I feel... mmmm... so light right now. So... relaxed.” She closed her eyes, still smiling. “It’s kind of nice, really. For the past few months I’ve just felt so.... so... stressed out! Like a spring wound tight, just waiting to release.” She giggled again, leaning forward, letting her head rest against the beautiful blonde’s shoulder. “I guess maybe a ‘release’ was just what I needed.”

Ana laughed as well, running her fingers through the lovely brunette’s hair. “So, then... no regrets?” she asked gently.

Morgan shook her head. “My only regret is that we waited so long to do this.” She smiled, kissing her again, gently this time. “I love you, Ana. I truly do. Thank you for this.”

Ana smiled in return, kissing her back. “I love you too, Morgan. And... yeah. Same regret,” she replied, glancing down slightly. “I know how you felt all this time... I just... I just wanted to be sure it was ME that you actually felt this way about. And not... just the memory of another person...”

“Another... person?” Morgan asked, blinking, eyes fluttering as the image from before flashed before her eyes, of another beautiful sexy blonde, naked, staring up at her lovingly in the exact same pose... with the same face, same eyes, but different hair, longer hair. She gasped softly, as a name came to her, the memory of the other person solidifying into her mind. “Wait... you mean... Eva? Dr. Eva Snow?”

Ana nodded. “Yes. My twin sister,” she stated, stroking Morgan’s hair again. “You met her a few times before, at the trial, and afterward, at the prison when we went to check on Sabrina.”

“Y-yeah,” she replied, somewhat shaken. “I remember her, yes. I just, I never connected her to...” she said, trailing off, embarrassed. She didn’t want to say ‘with the face I’ve been seeing in my erotic sexual dreams’ aloud, particularly in front of the woman she now realized she loved, but Ana picked up on it regardless.

“Yeah. That WAS Eva you have been seeing flashes of,” she confirmed wearily. “I guess I was afraid that what you were feeling for me was actually a remnant of your feelings for her...”

Morgan sat up then, stunned. “But... but... I mean... that can’t be possible!” she protested. “This... here with you... this is the first time I’ve ever even been with a woman before! I mean, y-yeah, I’ve been having... weird kinky dreams for a while... but I’ve always been straight! I mean,” she said blushing again, “before now... before you. I don’t regret what we did here, Ana,” she told her sincerely. “Please don’t think that for a moment. I just... I’ve always considered myself heterosexual. I like men. Or... at least I did...” she said trailing off. It was something that had confused her greatly over the last several months. She’d felt her steadily growing attraction to Anastasia and had wondered if she was indeed going crazy, or if it was just a natural reaction to spending so much time together. “Regardless,” she finished with conviction, “I’ve never had ANY such feelings for your sister, Dr. Snow. I barely even know her!”

“But you DO know her, Morgan,” Ana stated softly, reaching out to take her hand. “That... it’s all a part of those repressed memories I mentioned before. It was during that month-long stretch that you were abducted, and you can’t remember.” Seeing Morgan’s blank expression, she sighed. “Let me share one of those memories with you,” she said, raising a hand, and gently placing it against Morgan’s temple. “This won’t hurt. I’m just going to pull back the veil briefly and let you remember an incident from that time. Are you ready?”

“Um... y-yes. Sure. Go ahead.” she answered, sounding nervous.

“Are you sure? We don’t have to do this—”

“No! No... I want to know,” Morgan replied firmly. “There’s so much about that time that I still don’t understand. If you think I am ready for this, then I trust you. Please... show me.”

Nodding, Ana closed her eyes, and focused her powers, delving deep into Morgan’s mind. The brunette lawyer frowned slightly, feeling a slight tingle, then gasped, as the world around her seemed to shimmer then fade—

Morgan let out a deep sigh of satisfaction, sitting up in bed, smiling into the expectant face of her slave sister, wiping the beads of sweat from her brow. “Whew... that really worked up a sweat,” she said aloud, causing the sexy blonde to chuckle.

“We aim to please, Sister,” Eva responded back, kissing her lovingly. “And you weren’t so bad yourself, Morgan. I mean, you said you’ve only been doing this a few weeks, but I wouldn’t know it from your technique. I’ve been having sex with women since my teenage years, and been with hundreds of girls... but you are definitely something special!”

Morgan laughed, blushing slightly from the praise. “Thank you, Sister. I take that as a compliment.” She turned then, staring at the doorway to the bedroom. “I can admit, I have been practicing a lot, trying to be better for... for our Mistress,” she said, a deep sigh of pleasure bursting forth at the very thought, the very idea, of pleasing her beloved Goddess. Eva, likewise, let out a soft sigh, her eyes fluttering briefly. “Still, it is nice to know that all of the effort has borne fruit.”

“It most certainly has,” Eva chuckled, caressing her cheek lovingly. “Still... there is no reason to be concerned... you do know that, right?” Morgan sighed softly, glancing away, but Eva grasped her chin, turning her back to face her. “I’m serious, Morgan. Our Goddess loves you dearly. I know she’s been spending a lot of time with the two new girls I brought her,” she replied solemnly, “but really, that is just the excitement of having two new slaves to play with. Mistress loves and cares for you more than anyone or anything,” she told her firmly. “Katie and Megan are sweet girls. Melissa and I are loyal and loving. But you, Morgan... You are the most important person in Her life. Believe me... there is no reason to be concerned about your place in Her heart.”

Morgan smiled then, tears running down her cheeks. “Thank you for that, Sister,” she said, sniffling slightly. “I... I know you are right. I think... maybe I just needed to hear it aloud. I’m not as sexy or beautiful as the rest of you, and I think I was just feeling—MMPPH!!”

Eva kissed her, shutting down her protest with her passion until the younger woman finally acquiesced. Grinning, she pulled back. “I’m sorry, were you saying something, sweetie?” she asked teasingly. “I think it was something ridiculous, or crazy... something about you NOT being every bit the hot sexy temptress that the rest of us are!” Somehow, the brunette managed to blush even deeper. “Morgan, listen to me closely. You are beautiful. You are sexy. You are hotter than a blazing wildfire. Hell, you’re a MOTHER, a true honest-to-goodness MILF!” She grinned, surprising her by flipping the startled brunette on her back and straddling her. “And I definitely mean that. You are absolutely a ‘Mother I’d Love to Fuck’,” she purred, leaning forward, kissing her deeply, as their naked pussies began to grind against each other. Morgan let out a passionate moan, surrendering to her lover’s advances, arching her back as her pleasure began to build once again...

—only to gasp, panting slightly, as reality resumed around her again.

“Wha... that... was that...?” Morgan began, eyes wide, shaking her head briskly. The vision remained, however, a clear and perfect memory of that time. The details, the people mentioned, this mysterious ‘Goddess’, it was all still fuzzy... but the memory of THAT experience, of sharing intimacy with Dr. Snow... no, with Eva... she remembered it all as if it had just occurred. Every touch, every taste, every scent. Every sensation. There was no more confusion, no denial of the fact. What she’d experienced just now HAD happened.

Glancing at Ana, she saw the other woman’s look of trepidation. Sighing, calming her racing heart, she gave her a reassuring smile. “It’s... okay. I’m fine. I was just... a bit overwhelmed,” she stated. “But... I can understand now how you felt... wondering if what I was feeling was really for you or from... that memory.” She shook her head. “But let me say this. I don’t yet remember what happened to me during that time. I don’t know what your sister and I shared, what happened with me and all those other women. And, frankly, I don’t care.”

She looked Ana square in the eyes. “What I do know is that these past four years have been the hardest of my entire life. Ever since I lost my Aunt Bethany, it’s been just Sabrina and myself. And when she was taken from me... I felt devastated.” She sniffled slightly, lip trembling. “And through all of this hell, through all the rough spots, all the false hopes, all the disappointments and failures, it wasn’t Eva at my side, lifting me up, encouraging me, keeping me going. And it wasn’t this Katie person, or Megan or Melissa. It was you, Ana. Only you.” She sighed softly, leaning forward to kiss her again. “I love you. Whatever happens in the future, that won’t change.”

Smiling grandly, tears leaking from her eyes as well, the blonde empath pulled her lover close, hugging her fiercely. «And I love you, Morgan,» she replied back telepathically, as the two held each other, cementing their friendship and their love.

* * *

“Master?”

Gene and the others glanced up as Christina entered the kitchen, a look of concern on her face. “Master... the table...” she asked, gesturing at the shattered remains of the heavy wooden structure. Gene let out a soft sigh.

“It’s... nothing,” he replied with a grunt. “Just an accident. Dinnae fausch about it. Everyone is okay, aside from a few splinters here and there.” Accepting him at his word, the maid merely nodded, kneeling down to begin picking up the pieces of the shattered table.

“Um, Gene, Christina,” Eva said, clearing her throat, “could you both please give us the room? I’d like to have a private talk with Sabrina... if you don’t mind?”

Gene merely shrugged. “Aye. It’s fine. I was done with breakfast anyway,” he replied, glancing down at the shattered dishes among the table pieces. “Come along, lass,” he said to Christina, “ye can tend to that later. In the meantime, ye can assist me getting prepared for the day.” Nodding, she rose back to her feet, moving to follow her Master out.

Chagrined, Sabrina let out a loud sigh. “Um, Gene?” she called out, causing him to pause. “I’m... sorry. About, you know... accusing you. Again. I really am sorry... I let my temper get the better of me again. And, the table? I’ll pay to get it replaced.”

“Damn right ye will, lass,” he replied back. “That table was a family heirloom, transported here from my home back in Scotland. My great-granddaddy carved the bloody thing from a solid piece of oak from the tree outside our ancestral home!”

Sabrina’s eyes widened in horror. “Ohhh... oh my god! I... I didn’t know! I’m so sorry! I—” she cut off as Eugene began laughing gleefully.

“Nah, lass... I’m just messing with ye!” he said after a moment. “I got the bloody thing from the Furniture Warehouse on Sixth Street, a replacement after Lacie sneezed last year and completely obliterated the last one, as well as the west side wall.” He chuckled again as the infuriated girl glared daggers at him. “Now then... ye and Evangeline have yer private chat. Just come find me when yer done, aye, and we can get started on yer training for the day.”

Eva couldn’t help but let out a sigh as her Master departed. “Sorry about that. I’m afraid that is what passes for humor with him. As you can expect, he’s the only person that ever truly gets what he calls ‘jokes’.”

“Yeah, I can see that,” Sabrina remarked drily, shaking her head. “But Eva, I have to ask... seriously, what do you see in him?” she asked, honestly curious. “I get it. I can accept that you... don’t... have feelings for me. It’s hard... it’s like a fucking knife in my gut,” she admitted, causing Eva to turn. “It really... really hurts, you know? But I get it. What I can’t understand is... why HIM? Why choose to willingly give yourself to someone like Eugene Frasier? If you could resist me, I know you could fight off the effects of that whatever-virus, thing. So... why? Why submit to ANY man, for that matter? I just... I just don’t understand...”

Eva pulled her into a hug, gently holding her for a moment. “You ask me, why him? Why Eugene Frasier?” She smiled sadly, shaking her head. “It’s kind of funny, really. I remember asking Lacie that same question so many years ago. Back when we were all around YOUR age.” She smiled at that. “She was smitten with him, but I thought he was a pompous ass. A big, rich, muscle-bound know-it-all, always thinking he knew what was best for everyone, and not afraid to voice his opinion on the matter.”

“Yeah, that definitely sounds like him to me,” Sabrina replied, rolling her eyes.

“True. But that’s just the outer appearance. When you get to know him, really get to know and understand the man, and see his depth... it’s actually a bit humbling.” She sighed softly, drawing back. “He’s a self-made billionaire. Did you know that? He came up from basically nothing! Lived with his parents and two brothers back in Inverness. And, well... his childhood wasn’t exactly ideal. His older brother Duncan turned out to be deeply disturbed. He shoved Gene into traffic one day, out of the blue, in front of a truck. The accident crushed his spine and left him a quadriplegic.”

Sabrina blinked. “Wha... what the hell? He just... tried to kill his own brother?”

Eva nodded grimly. “And he actually succeeded with the younger brother. He basically murdered him in cold blood, choked him to death with his bare hands when he tried to help Eugene.” She sighed softly. “Duncan Frasier was a true psychopath... with absolutely no conscience or empathy for anyone but himself. All three of the brothers were brilliant and gifted, and while Eugene was a whiz with machines, and Duncan was an expert in biology and genetics, Malcolm, the youngest, was a savant in pretty much every branch of science. He created organic nanomachines capable of repairing any damage to a person, including his older brother Eugene’s broken spine.” She sighed again, shaking her head. “Alas, Duncan wanted it for himself, and when Malcolm injected the nanites into Gene to save him, Duncan killed his youngest brother in a rage.”

Sabrina nodded softly, a bit stunned. She was aware of how that kind of trauma could affect a person, however. All of the men in her life had turned out to be unremarkable lowlifes of the highest order, from her grandfather kicking her and her mother out to live on the streets, to her father abandoning them soon after she was born.

“It completely killed Gene’s mother,” Eva continued softly. “Losing all of her children that way. One son kills the other, tries to kill the third, then gets taken away to be executed in prison. Gene couldn’t deal with the despair, and when he recovered, he left, traveling to England, where he completed his education, and then moved to America. But rather than let his past define him, he moved forward, determined to make his own mark in the world. He used his smarts to start his own technology company, and soon made his first million before he was twenty years old.”

“Okay, yeah, I get it,” Sabrina grumbled, “he’s really smart and really determined. He’s practically Scrooge McDuck in every way except the feathers.” Eva just chuckled.

“You’re not the first person to make that analogy. But it doesn’t end there. You see, despite the hardships he faced, Gene never let himself become jaded, or mistrustful. Yes, he’s still a bit of a cynic, and he very much considers EVERY possible outcome of every scenario. But he still trusts people... far more than he probably should.” She shook her head ruefully. “Did you know he LOST his first company after about five years? He trusted his partners, and shared his wealth and information freely with them... and they stabbed him in the back. Took control of his projects and booted him out, leaving him basically penniless.” Eva sighed. “Yet, again, he fought back, worked himself back to the top. He started his own business again, this time with himself as the sole owner. He safeguarded his work, patented everything, and got his revenge when his former partners ended up going out of business. And yet, despite everything, he ended up losing his company again a second time.”

Eva hung her head sadly in memory. “About the same time your powers first kicked in, he was fighting a losing battle against Congress in disassembling Frasier Enterprises. It seems his brother Duncan was still secretly alive and well, having survived his ‘execution’ and escaped from jail. Looking for revenge against his brother, sabotaged a bunch of Gene’s projects, paid off investors, and did everything in his power to try and ruin him once again.” She huffed ruefully. “Sometimes I wonder... if he’d been more concerned with saving his empire rather than saving us, defeating you, and freeing his wife and daughter and friends... he might have been able to save his company from being disassembled and sold off to the highest bidder...”

That caught Sabrina’s attention. Damn. I suppose... I was indirectly responsible for him losing his life’s work. That he was too busy trying to stop me to focus on saving his company? She sighed inwardly, feeling more than a little guilty. Then... why do all this to help me? Fuck... I’m surprised he doesn’t hold some kind of a grudge against me. If anything, he should have lobbied to keep me in jail forever, to let me suffer and rot there, not try and help me recover and start over again fresh...

Eva smiled at her softly, nodding. “You’re starting to get it, I see. Despite everything that happens to him, despite all the bad things in his life, Eugene Frasier still honestly wants to help people.” She glanced down at her lap. “I... didn’t always respect him as much as I do now. There was a time, a while back, when some friends of mine, fellow heroines, had gone missing. Turns out they’d be captured by a mysterious supervillain and criminal mastermind called Blackfinger. He was a ruthless man, delving into pretty much any crime you could imagine, the undisputed kingpin of River City, ruling from the shadows. He’d captured Avenging Angel and Seraph, tortured and brainwashed them, and turned them into his loyal and obedient slaves. My nephew Parker was... close... with Seraph. He loved her, actually. So, as you can imagine, he pretty much went nuts when she was captured.”

She briefly explained the incident with Venus Satore, the so-called Goddess Aphrodite, and the aftermath of their first conflict. “Parker was badly wounded, still recovering, and barely able to use his powers. He came to us for help and advice, but Gene insisted we stay out of it. He and Shinobi insisted on saving the girls, however, and went off alone, stormed the tower where they were being held, fought their way through all the guards, and made it to Blackfinger himself. But, it... didn’t end well,” she replied with a sad sigh. “Angel and Seraph were both so deeply enthralled by their new Master that they turned on their rescuers, even tried to kill Parker to save him from his wrath. It... pretty much broke him.” She shook her head. “All the while, I was furious with Eugene for refusing to help them, for failing to back them up. I’d already been attacked beforehand and was out of action... but he’d had the means to step in. You’ve seen his armor before, you know what he’s capable of. He could have swooped in and rescued the girls in a matter of minutes.”

“But he chose not to,” Sabrina replied slowly, her mind whirling. “Let me guess... he figured out how the battle would end beforehand, and knew that the girls would side with their Master. He calculated the odds and knew that attacking full force would only put everyone in jeopardy, or worse, end up with the heroes being outed and their identities released to the public in retaliation?”

Eva nodded. “Got it on the first try. And... he was right. In the end, Blackfinger let them both go but promised to reveal not just their identities but ALL of ours to the media if anyone came after him or his girls again. Parker and Roni ended up leaving with their tails between their legs, and Blackfinger ended up keeping his captives for the next few decades uncontested. Gene was right... had tried to tell us how it would end, and when it did we all blamed him for it.” She sighed again, deeply. “It wasn’t until much later that we came to realize that he wasn’t at fault. It wasn’t that he didn’t care about the girls. He just knew going after them with force wouldn’t work. It turns out he’d actually be investigating Blackfinger quietly, trying to get evidence to blackmail him into releasing them... but with the new injunction and threat to release all of our identities, he had to withdraw. If anything, our impatience ended up ruining HIS plans...”

Eva turned back to face her. “All of that is just scratching the surface, though. A few years ago, Gene did some traveling... he’d heard of about a big catastrophe that happened in Crescent City... a major showdown between a supervillain and a pair of young heroes, all of which seemingly disappeared during the climactic battle. He did some checking and found the two heroines... badly scarred from the battle. One of them, hospitalized, was in a coma, suffering severe brain damage, and the other, traumatized, mind scrambled from repeated brainwashing and drug abuse, was living on the streets as a junkie. Gene took them both in, got them cleaned up, and spared no expense in trying to help them. Why? Because they needed help.” She laughed bitterly. “I was actually with him during the time, trying to help both girls... and I remember resenting having to do all this for a couple of strangers, wondering why I was even involved at all. And the drug addict, the junkie? That girl that I thought was beyond saving. Do you know what he said to me about her?” she asked.

Sabrina shook her head. Eva glanced at her again, her eyes sparkling. “That man... He said to me, ‘That girl in there is my responsibility! MINE! I’ll not surrender her to anyone else! I dinnae care what it takes, Eva, we ARE saving this one! I ken I may be asking for the impossible here... that perhaps it truly cannae be done. But until we’ve exhausted every last resource at our disposal, we HAVE to try!’ I couldn’t believe it. I mean... you have to imagine the state she was in. She was dirty, thin, basically nothing but skin and bones, so high on various drugs and other substances that her mind was almost unreadable! And the few thoughts she did have were all about sex, sex, and more sex. Yet, he was bound and determined to help her, to fix her, even if it bankrupted him in the attempt.” She sighed heavily. “I knew he was still hurting about not being able to rescue Angela and Patty... Avenging Angel and Seraph. He’s the kind of man who doesn’t measure his successes but keeps track of his failures. And this... he felt that doing this was, in some small part, a way of making up for that failure.”

“Yeah... I think... I can understand that,” Sabrina replied softly. She closed her eyes in resignation. Despite her earlier misgivings, Eva’s revelations merely confirmed everything that she already knew. She hadn’t wanted to accept it, hadn’t wanted to believe it... but the truth was, that Eugene Frasier was actually an honest, decent person. Hardly perfect, as he’d shown often enough. Rather annoying at times. But still... a decent and caring person. Even to her, she thought, recalling the end of their climatic battle so long ago. She’d thought she had had him cornered, had crushed him utterly, only to find out that he’d had the capacity to end the fight, and her, from the very beginning if he had wanted to! He could have saved himself so much effort and grief, yet he’d purposely done things the hard way, had put himself and his friends through so much pain, all for the chance of stopping her and making her surrender without anyone dying. “I... I think... I can understand how you could fall in love with someone like him...” she whispered sadly, hanging her head.

“Sabrina, sweetie,” Eva began, reaching out to her, only to find herself rebuffed, the girl pulling away from her. “I’m sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I know... I realize now just how deeply you loved me. Or... loved that version of me,” she added ruefully. “But that wasn’t the REAL me! What you experienced was just a facade, a shadow of the real me. And... no matter how much you might wish it, I can’t be the person that you fell in love with!”

“I know that!” Sabrina yelled, angry tears flowing down her cheeks. “What hurts so much is... even after all that, you did it to me again! You fucking put your goddamn AI self into that program again, and made me fall in love all over again! Just when I’d been able to accept that I’d lost everything, that all of the girls I’d come to love and cherish were taken away from you, suddenly you appeared... you knelt before me, submitted to me, told me how much I meant to you... got me to fall for you all over again—just to suddenly, one day, say, ‘Oops! So sorry, I’m a FUCKING hologram! I’m not real, and none of this happened! Bye bye!’”

Eva winced, blushing in shame. “I... no. No, you’re right. That... wasn’t the smartest choice.” She shook her head ruefully. “It probably won’t surprise you to know, but Eugene actually told me it was a bad idea... that adding myself to the simulation would only end up making things worse. But... I insisted. I was the psychiatrist. I knew best. So, against his wishes, he did as I asked and put me into the program...”

“And then... here, now... you greet me by throwing that fact back in my face? Introducing yourself by announcing that you are in love with Eugene Frasier, even KISSING HIM right in front of me? Why?” she asked, turning to face her again. “To torment me? To pay me back for enslaving you and your friends? Was that it? You wanted to hurt me again, to get your revenge?”

Eva’s expression fell. “What? No! NO! Of course not!” she said in shock. “Just the opposite! Oh, sweetie... please believe me! I never wanted to hurt you at all! I just... I didn’t think... I didn’t understand how deeply you felt about me,” she said gently, reaching out to her... and this time, Sabrina let her hold her. “Sweetheart... all I wanted was to give you some comfort... a little bit of joy and happiness in your solitude. I just wanted to be able to be there for you the way you needed me to be... even if it was just a digital version of me.” She sighed heavily. “I thought it was a crush. Just simple infatuation. I honestly never realized that you were so... that you felt such...” She sighed again. “But... I have no excuses. Greeting you the way I did this morning... it was a mistake. Meant as a joke. But even if it was by accident, I hurt you. I played with your feelings. And... if you hate me for it, if you never want to talk to me or see me again, then I under—”

Sabrina silenced her with a kiss, a soft, sad, desperate but resigned kiss, bemoaning all of her pain and heartbreak, her longing and sadness, all of it so neatly, so deeply, that even Eva, despite her lack of Empathic gift, could feel it. Finally breaking the kiss, Sabrina gave her a sad smile. “Eva, sweet Eva. I could never, ever hate you. And.. even if you don’t feel the same way about me, I will always, always love you.” She sniffled slightly. “Even if it was a facade, a fake persona to shield the real you.... the person that I spent that time with, that I fell in love with... it was you, at least in part. And I can’t forget that. I won’t.” She forced a smile. “So... you’re with Frasier now? I suppose there are worse Masters to belong to. I’ll accept that... because I have to.” She let out a deep breath. “But... don’t think for a moment that I’ve given up, okay? Maybe you don’t have those feelings for me now... but that can always change. I don’t plan on going anywhere... and who knows? Maybe by spending enough time together, something will change...”

Eva smiled as well. “Yeah... maybe. Who can say?” she said, wiping her own tears. “Well, now that that’s settled... I guess we’d better go join Eugene in the training area and get started. You’ve got a lot of work to do, sweetie. But don’t worry, we’ll be right beside you the whole way...”