The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Charming Chapter 2

Kurt slipped out of bed as stealthily as he could. His first day of work loomed in front of him, but he had a more urgent problem. He had woken yet again with a throbbing erection. His dreams had been nothing but sex, mostly with his wife, but certainly not limited to her. Quietly, he went to the bathroom and eased the door shut behind him. Tara’s alarm wouldn’t go off for another few minutes, and he didn’t want to wake her. That is to say, he didn’t think it wise to wake her for his current problem. He wanted nothing more than to rouse her from sleep by gently sliding inside of her, having no doubt that Tara would be more than enthusiastic about the morning greeting. Still, the past two days had made Kurt wary of encouraging their sexual behavior. With that in mind, he leaned over the bathroom sink and started to jerk himself off.

After their one excursion out into the small town of Charming, they’d bunkered down, wanting to get as much done in the new house as possible before Kurt had to report to his new job. The fervor for sex both he and Tara had displayed that night faded somewhat in the subsequent days, but it remained a constant issue for both of them. Kurt was constantly horny and even the slightest provocation would have him sporting a raging hard-on within seconds. Tara started wearing skimpier clothing around the house, not necessarily by choice. Whenever she tried to wear a full shirt or jeans, she complained of sensitive skin or being too hot. Instead, she’d found several sun dresses that still fit and started wearing those instead. A few were not entirely long enough, giving Kurt the occasional glimpse of his wife’s ass as she moved about the house.

The night after she’d begged to be fucked over the bathroom sink, they attempted to approach sex in their normal fashion. Both of them had to suppress the almost panicked desire to screw that had built in them throughout the day, neither wanting to seem too desperate or needy. But once they had gotten to the business at hand, neither hid their desires any longer. The sex wasn’t the same as it had been for months. Instead it made them recall the joyous, drunken rutting they’d experienced when they first started dating. Kurt couldn’t believe his luck of marrying such a voluptuous, wonderful woman. He also didn’t recall Tara being quite so soft and pillowy in certain areas. She’d not worn a bra since their excursion into the town and as his hands moved over her perky nipples, Kurt thought he may know why. Was it possible that Tara’s chest had swelled slightly?

Kurt had his own issue with swelling. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror as he stroked his cock. It had definitely gotten longer and possibly a little thicker. Tara might not notice since the change was so small, but Kurt had been the owner of his cock for long enough to recognize even the smallest change. Other things jumped out at him from his reflection. The small bit of flab around his waist that he’d accrued since marriage had lessened. His upper arms were more muscular than he remembered, and he doubted two days of puttering around the house would be enough to give him sudden definition in long unused muscle groups. He’d seen so many others in the town with muscle bound chests. Was it the country air?

He was so lost in thought that he didn’t hear the bathroom door open. “What ya got there, big guy?” Tara asked from the doorway. She looked amazing, silhouetted by the morning sun coming in through the bedroom windows. Again, complaining of sensitive skin, she’d started sleeping fully in the nude. Her hourglass figure made Kurt’s cock pulse in his hand.

“Sorry, didn’t want to wake you. I had to get up anyway and didn’t want to disturb your chance to sleep in.”

She moved closer to him and pushed his hand away to take its spot holding his cock. “This could never disturb me.” Without another word, she dropped to her knees. Keeping her eyes on his, she let his cock slide against her lips as she parted them slightly. Kurt had the strange feeling that this could only make things worse, but knew it was impossible to resist. Tara’s tongue slid out and ran along the underside of his cock. Moving up from the root, she bathed his length with the flat of her tongue before teasing the head of his dick with quick circles. With a broad, happy smile she slapped the wet dick against her face as she squeezed his balls. Finally, she opened her mouth once again and swallowed him down to the root. Kurt gasped in surprise as the wet warmth surrounded him. Her mouth sealed around his cock as her tongue undulated along his length. Tara tugged slightly at his balls, and a strange thought crossed her mind. Are his balls bigger?

Tara’s thoughts were shoved aside as she sensed her husband nearing climax. His legs tensed, and he leaned one hand against the bathroom counter. Kurt glanced in the mirror to see his cock buried root deep in his wife’s mouth. She’d never before shown any enthusiasm for blowjobs, yet another strange change of character between the two of them. He didn’t care though. His other hand grabbed the back of her head. His fingers slid into her hair and pulled tight as his cock started to spasm in her mouth. Tara moaned excitedly as the first gout of cum sprayed onto her tongue. Kurt’s abs contracted, and he hunched over her as his balls emptied into her mouth. Tara could only hum and swallow as wave after wave of her husband’s spunk sprayed into her waiting lips. When he finally finished, she pulled his deflating cock from her mouth. With another cheerful smile, she kissed the tip of his cock. “Better hurry,” she said as she stood. “Don’t want to be late on your first day.”

* * *

“Ah, you must be Kurt!” the broad shouldered man boomed as Kurt walked into the office. “Welcome to the team! We’ve been looking forward to having some new blood around here. Have any trouble finding the place?”

“A bit. I thought someone would be in the lobby to tell me where to go.”

The man grabbed Kurt’s hand in a vice like grip, “Name’s Mike Wilson, pleased to have you aboard. I’m, well, your supervisor, I guess. Head of City Planning which makes you my deputy. Come on in have a seat. Everyone else is up on the sixth floor having, well a sort of breakfast thing. It’s Martin’s birthday so the Mayor likes to have those parties. I don’t partake myself, but I’m the strange one around here.”

Kurt sat down across the desk from the large man. Like many of the others he’d met, Mike looked like he’d recently emerged from a paper towel advertising campaign. Unlike those Kurt had met in their adventure around town, Mike did not have a dull look in his eyes or the preoccupation with women. On consideration, Kurt wondered if that were only due to the lack of women in the immediate vicinity. As Mike settled into his chair, Kurt thought he should press the conversation forward. “I’m sorry we haven’t had a chance to meet until now. I figured I’d interview with you, actually.”

Mike’s paw moved a mouse around on his desk as he looked at the computer screen. “I reviewed your resume and all that with the mayor. Mayor always uses headhunters for the interviews. Keeps us from making personal decisions rather than professional ones. I didn’t think it would work at first, but the mayor has put together some amazing teams for the city.” His eyes read over the screen once again. “Sorry, looking at the calendar. You’ve been booked for a full day. I’m supposed to send you to HR in a few minutes to fill out some forms. Then you’ll bounce back here, and we’ll get you acquainted with your office and meet some of the others. At lunch, you’re to meet with the mayor, and then you’ll go up to see Martin to get your credentials and IT access. Also, first day, you go home at three, no questions about it. You’re married right?”

“Yes,” Kurt answered, caught off guard.

“Have you two been adjusting smoothly?”

Kurt’s mind immediately flashed back to his wife swallowing his rock hard cock. “I’m sorry?”

“To the move, the new house, Charming — all that stuff. I know when we moved in a year ago, it took us a while to get our bearings. We came from Houston so it was a pretty big shift in pace.” Mike leaned back in his chair. His broad chest threatened to rip the buttons from his shirt.

“Ah, oh yeah, we’ve been getting along great. Spent the past few days working on the house. Fixing shelves, that kind of thing.”

Mike stood up from his chair and walked around as Kurt scrambled to get up of the surprisingly comfortable chair. “Fixing shelves is only the beginning. We’re going to do great things for Charming. Our first project is going to be a brand new residential district alongside figuring out what the hell to do with the shopping area on the other side of town. C’mon, this way. Need to get you to the wonderful tasks of filling out direct deposit forms.”

Mike led him down to an office where he met with a man named Roger. Roger was not nearly as conversational as Mike. Roger had the same hulkish build Kurt had come to expect of the men of Charming. Furthermore, Roger seemed to lack the sharp wits he’d observed in Mike. Roger fumbled through forms in much the same manner of a grazing cow. About halfway through the process, Kurt caught a glimpse of Roger’s computer to see several tabs of pornography open. Kurt briefly considered mentioning this to someone, but realized that Roger was actually the head of HR and it would little good to report him to himself.

With the paperwork out of the way, Kurt returned to Mike’s office. His boss showed him a small workspace that would act as his desk. Kurt shifted a few things around while Mike finished up something, and then they went on a tour of the rest of the office. Mike showed him a break room, a small kitchen, and a few supply closets. As they worked their way around the floor, Kurt noticed others in their offices, and Mike introduced several of them. Throughout the interactions, Kurt could think of nothing else other than why all these men looked so similar in build. He’d also begun to notice that the floor had no women working on it. While this was not entirely unusual in his field, it was strange that the office seemed so devoid of a female presence. Several desks were entirely cleaned out and offices were dark that bore female names on the doors. When Kurt finally saw a cluttered desk with a woman’s name on it, he managed to ask Mike about it. “How come there are so few women in the building?”

“Oh, well that’s because most of them are on maternity leave. They work from home, those that want to. I think only Susan and Bethany still do. Oh and Penelope is still here, she works on the fifth floor, but I don’t think she’s going to make it much longer. That’s not counting all the ladies up on the top floor. Come to think of it, a lot of the girls who used to work down here transferred up there.”

“Why’s that?”

“The mayor will explain. Let’s head back to your office. I want you to have some time to get acquainted before your next meeting.”

Kurt followed, but his mind looked forward to his meeting with the mayor.

* * *

Shortly after noon, the phone in Kurt’s office buzzed. A sweet, female voice at the other end spoke, “The Mayor will see you now. Top floor.” And she hung up with a giggle. A shiver went down Kurt’s spine. His cock twitched from only the sound of a woman’s voice. Her eight words opened a door that had been closed all morning. Thoughts of sex barged into his mind as he tried to close the door back. He cleared his throat and smoothed out his pants, discretely pushing down the growing erection as he rose to go meet his boss’s boss.

The elevator rattled as most old elevators did. By the time the doors opened on the top floor, Kurt’s mind had put aside the growing obsession with sex once again. The mental effort failed immediately as the doors parted. The top floor of the building had not been partitioned into offices like lower floors. Instead, the top floor used an open floor plan from one side of the building to the other, with only the far wall having a few offices closed off. Before him was a large pool of desks, about half of which were occupied though little work was being done. Women sat in clusters all around the room chatting in deep conversation. A few tried to diligently remain at their desks, but they typed as though they had long forgotten the skill and perhaps even words themselves. One of the women noticed Kurt stepping out of the elevator and bounded over to greet him. Her sudden movement attracted the attention of the others and soon the entire room watched Kurt as though he were a lamb stepping into a den of lions.

“You’re Kurt?!” the woman asked with a giggle. “You’re so…new!” She pushed her arms together which had the delightful effect of making her already gratuitous cleavage double in size. All of the women, each of them wearing sundresses like those he’d seen on the town square, primped and preened themselves to show off their borderline lewd assets. Kurt focused his thoughts on Tara, but couldn’t formulate a verbal response to the girl’s question. Instead he nodded. “Oh goodie! The mayor is waiting for you!”

She led him through the open area towards an office on the opposite side of the room. As he followed behind her, his eyes remained transfixed on the woman’s perfect ass, though his attention drifted slightly once or twice. All around the room, the women seemed to be miming comical acts of seduction. One woman dropped a pencil and made a show of bending over to pick it up. The woman’s skirt rose up to reveal her bare ass before he turned away. Another woman stretched her shoulders back pretending to be working a kink out of her neck, but in effect causing her tits to bulge out of her clothes. Kurt caught a glimpse of one woman spreading her legs openly. Determined not to gawk, he kept his eyes on his escort’s rump and followed her closely as though he might get snatched by one of the other women. The girl knocked on the mayor’s office door and a call from within beckoned Kurt to enter. The girl bounced away, leaving the smell of fresh baked sugar cookies in her wake.

Kurt walked into the office expecting to see yet another burly man, perhaps even a muscle bound drooling idiot that the others had proclaimed their leader. Instead, a thin, tall man with steely gray hair and keen blue eyes politely stood by his desk as Kurt entered. He offered his hand, “Mayor Henry Prince, I’m pleased to finally meet you, Kurt.”

“The same,” he answered and followed the man’s gesture to take a seat.

“How are you and Tara adjusting?” Price asked as he took a seat not behind the desk, but beside Kurt.

“Fine, just fine. We’re excited to be here. I’m eager to get to work.”

“Of course you are. I’m sure you’ve started to realize that our town is a little different than other places.”

“What do you mean?”

Henry smiled politely and crossed his hands in his lap. “We are looking to create a town that is truly beyond anything the world has seen before. A big part of that effort is a different approach to society altogether. The founding principles of Charming are rooted in the idea that human happiness goes before all other things. Naturally some of the tenants of current society are applicable. Safety, of course, readily available food and medical attention, those types of things. But once we’ve established those basic levels of human need, we reach a crossroads. In the past, human intellect has driven us towards art and literature, but that came at the sacrifice of other primal needs. A sacrifice that was often intentional. We invented religions and morality that told us our instincts were wrong. In order to have higher thought, we were told we needed to sacrifice primal pleasure. In many ways that is true, but the choice is important. We must choose which path we follow. Humanity is not closing a door to force the choice of another. Humanity is seeing two open doors and choosing which to take willingly.”

Kurt nodded, not wanting to appear foolishly blank, but had no idea what the mayor was talking about. He searched his mind for something to say in response. “We went to the ice cream shop the other night. They didn’t charge us. Apparently it’s free for the city, is that the kind of initiative you mean?”

“Yes, part of it,” Price answered, cheerfully. “I wanted to make sure you had it explained to you. We strive towards a higher ideal in Charming. You’re going to be an integral part of that, just like everyone else. Some things here might seem strange initially, but I would encourage you to think twice about each odd occurrence before you grow alarmed. Search beyond the immediate to what lies just behind the surface. You’ll find, or at least most have found, that everything falls into place as it should. Now then, philosophy aside, I look forward to hearing about your and Mike’s work. Your portfolio was very promising when I reviewed it. I don’t want you to think of this as just a job, but as building your home and the home of people I hope you start to think of as friends.”

Kurt nodded. Price had a lilting voice that almost lulled Kurt to sleep. The room was peaceful and serene to the point that he could have easily slipped into a deep slumber. The wondering and anxiety that Kurt had felt since his discovery of a slightly larger set of genitals that morning melted away. He could easily see how this man had been elected mayor and managed to recruit anyone to come work for him. “I’m looking forward to it, Mr. Mayor.”

“Please, call me Henry. I’m sorry to have asked you up here, I’m sure you’re quite busy, but I insist on meeting each and every one of my new citizens as soon as I can. On that subject, I will drop by your house to meet Tara sometime this week, if that’s alright.”

“Of course,” Kurt answered without thinking.

“Excellent. Now then, you’re due down to meet with Martin. It’s his birthday so be sure to wish him a happy birthday, though I think if he gets any happier he might pass out. Apologize to him again for me about the interruption, but the scheduling couldn’t be avoided.” Price shook Kurt’s hand once again and led him to the door.

“Mr…uh, Henry, can I ask a question?”

“Certainly.”

“What’s with the room of women?” Kurt fumbled with the phrasing.

“We had to temporarily separate the secretaries and other ladies out from the men. As I said, in many ways the sacrifice is true. We had some inspections that we needed to get through this past month, but we’re due to return to regular office protocol next week.”

Kurt found the non answer surprisingly satisfying. He thanked the mayor once again for the job and set out from the office. Once again the bevy of beautiful women assaulted all of his senses, but he focused on getting to his next task, to see Martin and then head home Tara so he could relieve the tension he’d been building up all day.

* * *

Martin’s floor was almost entirely deserted. Kurt guessed that all of the others had taken a long lunch and hoped that Martin didn’t do the same. He found Martin’s office, but it was empty with a note on the door. “Down the hall, conference room B.” Kurt shrugged and headed down the hall. As he approached, he saw a woman sitting in the hallway outside of the door he calculated to be conference room B. As he neared, she smiled. “Are you here to see Martin?” Kurt asked.

The woman nodded, but did not speak. Kurt slowly realized that her appearance was anything but professional. Her hair was in pig tails and she wore a corset bodice that barely contained her mammoth breasts. A thin skirt covered her lower half to just above the knee, but Kurt instinctively knew she wore nothing underneath. It surprised him that he didn’t notice any of it at first and began to wonder if he’d become desensitized to the odd ways of dressing the women of Charming seemed to have. Before Kurt could knock, the door to the conference room opened and a blonde woman walked out with a blissful look on her face. She smiled dumbly at Kurt before plodding away, down the hall. The pigtails woman nervously bounced her knees as she glanced in the room. “Who’s next?” a voice called from within. The pigtails girl immediately stood up, looking as eager as possible, but then cast a doubtful gaze at Kurt.

“Um, Martin? This is Kurt, the new guy. We have an appointment?”

A man appeared at the door. He took great care not to show anything other than his face. “Oh shit, right. I’m sorry. I’m running a little behind schedule. Would you mind waiting while I take care of this last appointment? I might not be able to concentrate if I don’t.” Martin’s eyes gazed at the woman waiting nervously beside the door.

Kurt shrugged. “Sure, I can wait.”

Without another word, Martin opened the door slightly, and the woman happily scampered in. Martin gave the door a nudge, but it didn’t close all the way. Kurt did not notice until he had sat down in the hall. The door opened enough to give a glimpse of what was going on inside. The woman disappeared from view for a few seconds, and Kurt saw Martin fully. The other man was naked and sported the chiseled body of all the other Charming men. More particularly, he had a massive cock standing at full attention. Kurt was horrified, but remembering what the mayor said, took a second thought before he reacted. As quietly as he could, Kurt moved closer to the door, to where he could see the whole room. Instead of a conference table, there was a table that looked similar to a massage table. The woman had shirked her bodice and gleefully stroked Martin’s cock as she moved into position. Her enormous breasts wobbled and looked overfilled to the point of bursting with each slight movement. She moved to the side of the table and bent over. Her shoulders came to rest on rungs at either side while her breasts hung down between them over a trough. She brought her hands up to squeeze her tits as she craned her neck over her shoulder to look at Martin who was moving into position behind her.

Kurt tried to stop breathing altogether. He nervously looked up and down the hallway, but heard no sound other than the hum of the air conditioner. Discretely, he slid his hand into his pants as he watched the scene unfold. He was not surprised to find his cock already aching for touch. He watched as Martin’s hips pushed forward, and he imagined himself in Martin’s place. He desperately wanted to feel his cock sliding into the hot pussy of this divine woman, her tits dangling from this specially designed table like a cow’s udder. Kurt watched intently, his own hand moving up and down his cock, as Martin started to gently slide and out of the woman. After a few strokes, the woman bit her lip and started to pinch at her own nipples. Kurt’s eyes widened with astonishment as a dribble, then a spray of white fluid came from her engorged tits. She was milking herself.

Kurt’s eyes followed the trough to a tube that ran into a bottle. Looking further, he saw multiple empty bottles waiting to be filled. Wet slapping sounds filled the air as Martin grew more focused on the task at hand. The woman moaned softly as she continued to pull and pinch at her breasts, the milk flowing out freely over her hands and into the waiting receptacle. Kurt was soon stroking himself in rhythm with the rutting pair. As Martin’s strokes grew faster, Kurt matched the pace until, unexpectedly, he started cumming in his pants.

Embarrassment flooded over him. He scuttled back from the door, praying he’d not been seen. The wet feeling in his boxers made him squeamish as he darted down the hall looking for a bathroom. He washed himself up frantically and tried to compose himself as best he could before returning to wait outside the hall. After a few minutes, the woman emerged pulling her outfit on as best she could. Martin followed behind her, closing the conference door as he did. “My office is down the hall. Ready to get set up?”

“Of course, after you,” Kurt said through clenched teeth.

* * *

Kurt drove home almost frothing at the mouth. His expulsions in the hallway watching a woman milk herself had only encouraged him. Then came the thrill of getting away with it. He needed Tara. Soon. It took entirely too long to figure out which key went to the new door, and he grumbled in frustration when he realized it wasn’t even locked. He barged into the house and stalked around like a madman looking for his wife. He found her in the bedroom. She had her tablet propped up on the bedside table and was reclined with her legs spread wide and her dress pulled up around her waist. A purple dildo slid up and down her slit as she kept her eyes focused on the porn playing on the tablet. “Oh, god, Kurt, you’re home?!” She pulled down her dress and knocked the tablet out of sight.

“What’s this then?”

“I didn’t expect you home so soon, but maybe you can help me out like I helped you this morning?”

Kurt’s cock pulsed in his pants as he started taking off his shirt. “I had something like that in mind, but I’m disappointed to see you getting started without me.”

“Oh, Kurt, I’m sorry. But I was so horny and you weren’t home.”

“You could have called. You could have sent me a picture of yourself with that fake cock in your pussy. But you didn’t did you. There’s only one thing to do about it. You need to be punished.”

“Punished, how?” Tara said, dumbly.

“You need to be spanked. I need to put you over my knee and spank that ass of yours until you know to call me and check before you start playing with yourself.”

“But Kurt, even if I play with myself, you can still fuck me. I’m your good little wife remember?”

“A good little wife knows to ask before she plays with herself, now come here.” In faux resentment, Tara crawled to the end of the bed as Kurt let his pants drop around his ankles. His cock strained against the already cumstained boxers until he pulled them down. He glanced at his swollen cock not surprised to see it an extra inch longer than it had been that morning. Tara’s wide eyes meant she’d seen it too, but he had other plans first. He sat down on the edge of the bed as she crawled across his lap. She made a point of lowering her body enough so that her breasts pushed against his cock as she moved. Kurt wasn’t tricked and pulled her over his knee. He pulled her dress up and exposed her bare ass. She’s growing too. He thought. Her ass had rounded out nicely. He raises his hand and brought it down with a hard swat. He rubbed the area as a bright pink hand print appeared on his wife’s ass. His cock was insistent and pushed up against her bare stomach as she mewled at him.

“I’m sorry smack I won’t do it again smack I’ll be a good wife smack and wait until my husband’s smack hard cock is home to smack play with!” Kurt grinned devilishly at his wife’s red ass. He pulled her up to straddle him, the dress pooling up at the top of her thighs as she faced him. “How was work?” she asked as she kissed his neck. He could feel her wet pussy sliding against his cock as it strained between them.

“A little strange. I think something is going on in this town. Something weird.” His hands slid up her thighs to grab handfuls of her stinging ass cheeks.

“Oh yeah? Like what?” She angled her hips slightly and pushed forward. His cock pushed inside her dripping wet pussy with ease. She thought it felt bigger, and she quickly realized he was pushing deeper inside her.

“It’s hard to explain exactly. The office was odd. Then I went down to see this guy named Martin….ahhhh.” He felt her clenching down around him. Her body started to shake in his arms. The spanking had put her on edge, and the feel of his cock pushing her walls wider than ever before tipped her over the edge. Kurt held his wife’s shuddering body against him until the intensity of her orgasm lessened. Then he continued to slide her along his length. She pushed him down onto the bed and started bouncing her ass up and down his cock. She quickly pulled the dress over her head, and Kurt’s hands moved up to fondle her tits. Immediately, he felt the size difference. Her tits were growing too. How long would it be before she was bent over a milking table. The thought was too much for him and he erupted inside of his wife as she started to shake once again.

She bent against his chest and nuzzled against him. “Now what was that you were saying, dear?”