The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clara’s Mind-Controlling Tweets

by mypenname3000

Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind-Controlled into Harem Sluts

“Don’t learn to be belly dancer sluts!” a blonde girl in a fairly conservative dress shouted. She held a sign that read, God loves modest women!

“You don’t wanna be goin’ in the devil’s playhouse!” the redheaded girl beside her said. She had freckles and her dress was somehow even more modest like she had stepped out of Little House on the Prairie.

Clara grinned from ear to ear as they were harassing people heading into the belly dancing studio that was here in the mall. They were obnoxious and uppity, especially that blonde. For the naked goddess with the power to change reality with a single tweet, this was just the sort of fun she was looking to find at the mall.

“Don’t be harem girls!” the blonde shouted. “Don’t learn to be sluts for Arabs. This is America!”

Learn to be sluts, huh? Clara thought as she began texting.

“The uppity missionaries harassing the belly-dancing school really want to learn how to become slutty concubines! They just need a strong woman to show them the way! #BellyDanceSluts #ConcubineWhores #YesSahib”

* * *

Coleen

“You’re being too polite, Ruth Ann,” Coleen said as another woman walked out of there and scurried off from the truth.

“I mean, I don’t like usin’ the S-word,” Ruth Ann drawled in her country accent. She sounded like she should have hay in her hair. “Is that really gonna stop ’em from havin’ their fascination with ’em Arab men?”

“If we don’t stop them from twerking their hips, they’ll be whores for Islam next!” gasped Coleen. They’ll be the third or fourth wife of some Muslim fanatic. We have to put a stop to bigamy and idolatry. We—”

DING!

Cell phones all around them all dinged and chirped with notifications like everyone in the area had received the same one at the same time. Which was just insane. It threw off my entire line of thought, though.

“We have to stop these women from being harlots,” I said, fighting that desire to go on in there and be one of those concubine-sluts. To obey an Arab man, my sahib, and be his little belly dancing whore. “Okay, Ruth Ann! We have to save them.” And me!

“But we gotta use some honey and not just the vinegar,” Ruth Ann drawled.

That was easy for her to say. She wasn’t fighting the temptation to be one of those belly-dancing sluts and worship some Arab man’s dusky cock. I had to be a good, Christian woman. A European saint. This was our country. I couldn’t be weak.

But I wanted to be a slut.

“All we’re going to get with honey is flies,” I hissed. “How is that going to help? It’ll just ruin everything. No, no, we have to stay the course we—”

An Arab woman marched out in her harem garb. That sexy, delicious garb with the purple pantaloons that barely hung on her hips, the belly chains of gold that wrapped around her dusky hips, and her large breasts jiggling in a band of purple cloth, the silk so transparent her nipples bled through. She had a veil draped over her black hair, her face mature.

She marched right up to Ruth Ann and me. I swallowed. She was just so gorgeous and mature, in her thirties. A wife, right. Probably wanted to make us White girls into her husband’s concubines. Some European beauties to get him off. He would degrade us. Make us suck his cock together and cum on our faces then take our cherries.

“Go back to Arabstan!” I said, shaking my sign at her.

“Racist, uppity bitch,” the woman purred, this smile on her lips.

“We just don’t want you corruptin’ people with your scandalous dancin’,” Ruth Ann drawled.

“Scandalous?” She flicked us up and down. “Look at you, hiding your bodies in those dresses. Afraid of what turns you on, aren’t you? Yeah, you’re just a pair of sluts that want to be shaking your hips.”

“W-what?” Ruth Ann stammered.

“N-no we don’t,” I groaned, gripping my sign and holding it before me as a shield. “We’re good girls.”

“Mmm, yes, yes, good, White girls who are just wet to serve a strong, virile, Arab man,” the woman purred. “That’s why you’re here every day. You’re just too scared of your desires. Afraid of those wet, little cunts that you have.”

“That’s n-not true, m-ma’am,” Ruth Ann stammered. “I wanna marry my beau, not be some Arab man’s concubine.”

“Concubine,” purred the belly dancer. A big smile spread on her lips. “You want to be concubines, huh? Little harem-sluts prancing around like this, making your master hard. Do you want to say, ‘Yes, Sahib, I’m your little slut who will suck your cock?’”

“I would never!” I gasped, my pussy on fire, my cheeks burning bright. “What sort of loose, immoral women do you take us for.”

“A pair of White whores wanting to get a taste of passion,” she said. “The joy in submitting to a man and being just one of his women. You’ve buried it beneath all that shame. Mmm, but I can see it. I can tell how wet you both are. Come with me.”

“But, but,” I stammered as she turned and strutted into her studio, her hips swaying back and forth, the silken cloth clinging to the curves of her dusky butt-cheeks.

“Now!” she snapped. “When the first wife gives a command, little concubine-sluts obey! Now!”

I swallowed and found myself heading forward, unable to resist. I knew Ruth Ann would be so disappointed in me, but it was true. I came here every day too scared to go in there and learn how to be a harem whore and please my man. To be his concubine and do whatever naughty things he commands.

To my shock, Ruth-Ann was scurrying in beside me. She had her head bowed, her freckled cheeks flushing bright. I gaped in shock at her. I had no idea that she had the same filthy, shameful thought as me. My sign slipped from my fingers and clattered on the floor.

We passed through the beaded curtains and were inside the studio.

“Mmm, you two are going to be learning to say, ‘Yes, Sahib,’ to my husband,” the belly dancer said. “I’m Sarai.”

* * *

Ruth Ann

I swallowed as I stared down at the scandalous garb Sarai had us put on. It was all my fantasies come to life. When I was growing up on the farm, I had seen that devil movie, Aladdin. That animated one. Princess Jasmine had worn blue pantaloons like I was and that band of cloth around her breasts, leaving her sleek, dusky belly exposed. My skin was pale and my hair was red, but at least I was wearing the same sort of harem garb as my fantasy.

I had wanted to be her. It had sparked this wicked heat in me that I had tried to deny so much. I had come here to be a missionary, to lead other girls away from the very temptation that plagued me, but I failed. I wanted to be one of them.

Now I was.

I wrapped the last of the belly chains around my stomach. They had little charms that fluttered as I moved. They rode higher on my waist while the pantaloons were barely hanging on my hips. I felt like a harem girl.

“Mmm, don’t you two concubines look just delicious,” Sarai said. The dusky and busty Arab woman planted her hands on her hips. She had such a mature and motherly face. Like we were her daughters she had groomed to serve the sultan. “My husband is going to love your milk-white skin. Such fair beauties. He will enjoy you immensely.”

I glanced at Coleen. She had on red silk, her large breasts jiggling in the band, her nipples bleeding through the material, crimson shadows. She had on the same sort of belly chains, looking so exotic and gorgeous. Did I look like her?

I shuddered at the thought. It had me quivering.

“Follow, concubines,” Sarai said, her voice cracking. Her lustrous eyes flashed with delight as she marched out of the changing room back into the studio. She threw aside the beads and passed out.

I glanced at Coleen. Her blue eyes were so wide. She breathed heavily, almost panted. Rosy huge danced across her fair cheeks. Bracelets shifted on her wrist as she rubbed at her belly. Then she marched forward.

She wanted this, too. She wanted to be a concubine slut like I did.

I hurried after, my pussy so wet. My bush was dripping with my cream. This was so wild. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but it was. We were going to be harem girls. My heart pounded in my chest as Coleen pushed through the beads.

Then I followed her out.

We stepped into the studio. It was cleared of anyone else save one man. He knelt at the far end in white pantaloons of his own, a vest trimmed in gold on. He had the sort of white-and-red checkered head covering of a Saudi Prince held on by a braided band of lather. He was a mature man, the same age as Sarai, with a trimmed beard and dark, hungry eyes.

He was a powerful man. I quivered in delight as Sarai moved beside him. “This is my husband. If he accepts you two, you will become his concubines. His doe-eyed, European princesses for him to ravish at his leisure. Alexa, music.”

A stirring, Arabic song played. Strings and flutes that I didn’t know the names of echoing around us. There was a sultry beat to it.

“Now, dance for him!” She clapped her hands together.

I swallowed. I didn’t really know how to dance. I thrust my arms together and swayed my hips, my bare feet moving across the polished hardwood floor. My boobs jiggled in the cloth band, my nipples so hard against the silk. Tingles burst from my nubs and shot down to my pussy.

Coleen did the same, her bigger boobs jiggling in her red cloth. They were such large and soft breasts, Double D’s to my round C’s. She cocked her hips from side to side. I tried to match her, feeling so awkward as I moved.

Sarai moved towards us, her every step full of such casual, willowy grace. She didn’t have to try to move with perfection. She just swayed towards us, the charms on her belly chains jingling with her every step. She moved around us, her eyes flicking us up and down.

“No, no, the movement is in the hips, the waist,” she said, grabbing my hips. “You don’t just wiggle our body, you undulate those hips.”

She guided me, her hands on my naked skin so hot. I shuddered, her husband watching us with those dark and powerful eyes. He said not a word, just drank in the sight. Sarai worked my hips from side to side, making them pop. The pantaloons barely stayed up, the cloth moments from falling down my thighs.

“Mmm, you feel how you have to move your legs to make your hips pop like that?” she asked. “This is the start of belly-dancing.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. “I’m startin’ to get it. I’m no old dog. I can still learn a new trick.”

“Definitely not old,” purred Sarai, her hand sliding up my stomach and beneath the band of cloth. I gasped as she grasped my tit, squeezing my firm flesh. “Mmm, eighteen, right? Just blossomed into womanhood?”

“Yes,” I whimpered.

“Keep popping those hips. My husband is watching. You are turning him on. Making his cock so hard. Then you’ll have to satisfy him. With that mouth. That naughty pussy. Every bit of you.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I moaned, my virgin pussy clenching.

She went to Coleen next, putting hands on her curvy hips and guiding them. I kept moving my feet to sway the way she wanted, my breasts jiggling as I did it. My heart beat so fast. This was so wild. I couldn’t believe this was really happening.

But it was.

His eyes were so hot and hungry on our bodies. He was flicking his gaze from Coleen to me and back to her. I shuddered, my pussy growing hotter and hotter with every moment. This was so wicked. So wild. I couldn’t believe I was here. That I was finally indulging in those sinful behaviors. But I was. It was happening.

This was so naughty of me.

“Turn around,” the Arab man, our future husband if we pleased him, ordered.

“Yes, Sahib,” I moaned, Coleen purring with me.

I turned in place, knowing that he was looking at my butt-cheeks. He was staring at my rump barely covered by the thin silk. The cloth was clinging to my curves, settling into my crack. I shuddered as I kept moving, kept wanting to please this man.

My heart pounded a wild beat as he watched. My boobs bounced and jiggled in my top as I swayed beside Coleen. The more he stared at my rump, the wetter I grew. Did he like my perky butt? Did it turn him on? Was I pleasing him so I could be his harem girl?

His concubine-slut?

Just thinking that awful and scandalous word sent a wave of heat rushing through me. My ma and pa would have a conniption fit if they could see me right now. I shuddered, feeling so wanton and wild as my butt-cheeks jiggled beneath my pantaloons.

“Strip them,” the man growled.

“Yes, my husband,” Sarai purred with such submissive obedience. None of the strength she used on us was to be found. She knew her place.

I had to be just like her.

She moved behind us and grabbed the knot holding close the band covering my breasts. She yanked it. The cloth fluttered down my body, slipping off my round breasts. They jiggled, sprinkled in freckles like my face. My pink nipples hard, poking out before me like they were greeting the day.

At the same moment, Coleen’s big boobs came into view. They bounced and jiggled as she kept dancing. Her nipples were bigger than mine, and a darker shade of pink. She kept rocking her hips, shaking them to the music.

Sarai yanked down our pantaloons.

I shuddered as the cloth fell away, revealing my jiggling butt to her husband. He let out a pleased groan as he stared at our rumps. He was watching us as we danced. My butt-cheeks jiggled as I swayed in place, my breasts bouncing from side to side.

“This is how concubines really dance for their masters,” purred Sarai, her hand slapping down on my rump. I gasped at the stinging sensation. “Just in their belly chains.”

“Turn around and come closer,” he said.

“Yes, Sahib,” I moaned with Coleen, both of us so eager to be his harem-girls.

My cheeks burned with shame and lust as I turned around. The belly chains jingled as I danced. His eyes stared at my tits as they swayed back and forth with nothing to hide their perkiness. My red bush dripped with juices. I was so wet.

He smiled, nodding as we both danced before him. My heart pounded to the wild rhythm. We were pleasing him. He wanted us. I hoped that meant we would be his concubines. I wanted to serve him with Coleen.

My heart pounded in my chest. This wild rhythm pounded through my chest. It was as wild as my dance. I drifted towards him with Coleen, coming closer and closer to this handsome man. He was far hunkier than my beau back home. I didn’t need a boy.

I needed a man to make me into his slut.

His tongue slid over his lips. He was hungry for us. He wanted to see what we had. He wanted us to fall to our knees and worship him. I could just tell. We were dancing only feet away now, sweat gleaming on my forehead and running over my tits.

He reached into his pantaloons and pulled out his cock.

“Oh, my gosh,” I groaned in awe at the sight of my first dick. It was as dusky-brown as his skin. Dark and throbbing as he held it up before us.

“Suck it,” he commanded.

“Yes, Sahib,” Coleen and I moaned together.

I fell to my knees on the pillows before his throne. A spicy cologne wreathed him. This strong and powerful musk that filled my nose. I leaned forward, my mouth watering. I was about to suck my first cock. I was about to...

Share it with Coleen?

She was leaning forward, too. We had both fallen to our knees. He had not said which of us was to suck his cock. I had never blown one, but I had heard about it. Could we share him? Is that what would make him happy?

He didn’t object as we both leaned in and licked at the side of his cock. Our tongues licked up his dick together, traveling higher and higher. I shuddered as we reached the pinnacle of his dick and licked at his crown.

He groaned as we did that. His face twisted in delight.

Our tongues bathed over his dick. We caressed that pinnacle together. I was just acting on instinct, hoping that I was pleasing him. Coleen must have done the same because she was licking like me. We both were bathing him.

When our tongues brushed, this exciting heat ran through me. It was like we were indirectly kissing his cock. I shuddered at how amazing that felt. This heat swept through me as we were both caressing his cock.

“That’s it, you little harem-sluts,” purred Sarai. She grabbed my ass, squeezing my rump. “Share that cock. Make him happy. He’ll want to cum all over your faces. He’ll want to jizz on that milky, White skin. Yes, yes, a pair of European whores submitting to him.”

“We are, Sarai,” moaned Coleen.

“Yes, ma’am,” I moaned and licked up his cock to the pinnacle.

This time, our tongues brushed again. Our lips, too. We were almost kissing each other as we were caressing over his crown. His salty liquid beaded out of the slit. Was that precum? I shuddered, my virgin pussy on fire.

Sarai’s hand slid down my rump. In moments, her fingers were traveling through my pubic hair and finding the slit to my cunt. She rubbed up and down my folds. I groaned as she did that, this heat shuddering through me.

Her touch was so naughty. I moaned and kissed my master’s cock. Right on the tip. My lips slid over him. I was engulfing him. Giving him a blowjob. I shuddered at how wanton it was to work my mouth down his cock and take more of him in my mouth.

“What a pair of sluts you have found, Wife,” my Master groaned.

“Mmm, and they’re both virgins,” Sarai purred, her fingers dancing over my hymen. “Do you want them to be your concubines, my husband?”

“Yes,” he growled as I suckled on him.

Joy shot through me. I nursed so hard on his dick, so glad to be his. I was so happy. My cunt clenched at the pleasure racing through me. Sarai rubbed at my cunt as I suckled on his cock. Drool ran down my chin as I nursed on him.

Coleen licked at the base of his cock as I pleasured him. I put my all into sucking on him. Loving him. My tongue caressed his crown. I moaned as I loved him, his wife’s fingers stroking me. My Master’s dick throbbed in my mouth.

“My turn to please him,” whimpered Coleen. “I have to blow him, too.”

“Yes, yes, share with your fellow concubine-slut,” purred Sarai.

I slid my mouth off his cock with a wet pop. He groaned, delight crossing his bearded face. I shuddered, so glad to be pleasing him. My pussy burned as I watched Coleen swallow his cock. She engulfed our new Master’s dick. She suckled on him hard.

She bobbed up and down, her big boobs jiggling. Sarai kept petting my pussy, sending naughty delight through my body as I watched my friend sucking on our Master’s cock. No, she was my fellow harem-sister.

“We’re your concubines, Sahib?” I asked, staring up at him.

“Yes, you are,” he said. “If you submit to everything.”

“I will, Sahib!” I moaned, my pussy burning hotter.

Coleen moaned around his cock, clearly in agreement. She suckled hard, working her mouth up and down his cock. She nursed with such passion on his cock, drool running down his shaft. I licked my lips, wanting my turn.

“Please, please, let me suck on our Master’s cock,” I moaned. “I want to please him, too.”

Coleen groaned and slid her lips up his cock. They plopped off. She panted as I shot my mouth down and engulfed his dick. I could taste her saliva on his cock. This wicked heat shot through me as I worked my mouth up and down his dick.

I suckled on him hard. I nursed on him with such passion. My boobs jiggled as I bobbed up and down on him wanting to give him such pleasure. He threw back his head and groaned his pleasure as I worshiped him.

“What a wicked sharmota,” he groaned. “Just sucking on that cock.”

“Mmm, they are such wicked whores,” Sarai purred, her touch electric on my pussy.

I suckled hard. I nursed with all my passion, cheeks hollowing. His dick throbbed in my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum was such a delight to taste. I whimpered, nursing hard. My red hair rustled and my belly chains jingled.

Then I ripped my mouth off so Coleen could have her turn. The blonde sucked his dick into her mouth with force. She gobbled down his cock. He groaned, his hands gripping the armrests of his throne. He held tight as she pleasured him.

“That’s it,” he growled. “You’re going to make me explode.”

“Make him explode,” I whimpered, my cunt on fire. “Yes, yes, just make him burst!”

She suckled with such force. She would do that. I could tell. He would erupt into her mouth. But he wanted to cum on our faces? She had to stop sucking him so he could shower us in his cum. So we could prove we were his concubine-whores.

“We gotta let our Sahib cum on our faces, Coleen, hunny,” I purred, wanting to feel that splash of cum on my face. I was such a whore.

“That’s right,” he groaned, his bearded face twisting in delight. I’m almost there.”

Coleen slid her mouth off his cock with a wet plop, this wild thrill ran through me. I shuddered, my cunt on fire. I pumped my hand up and down his cock, drool spilling down my friend and fellow concubine’s face.

“Cum on our faces, Sahib,” moaned Coleen.

“Yes, would you be so kind and spurt your seed all over our faces, Sahib,” I moaned, my virgin pussy clenching.

His cock twitched and throbbed as I stroked up his dick. I reached the pinnacle and he groaned. His cock twitched in my hand then something erupted from his cock. This white, creamy liquid splashed on my face.

It was cum. His cum.

I shuddered, closing my eyes as his spunk painted over my features. And Coleen’s. Our Master groaned and grunted as he pumped his jizz across us. Some of it landed on my lips. I flicked out my tongue and shuddered at the taste of his cum.

It was this wonderful delight. So thick and creamy and salty. It melted through my taste buds as more and more of his spunk splashed on our faces. This was just such a wicked thing to do. Just what a harem-slut should be doing.

This was all my fantasies come to life.

“Little whores,” he growled. “Wicked, Christian sluts! Yes!”

He soaked us in his spunk. The cream ran down our features. It spilled over my face. And ran to my lips. My tongue flicked out, again and again, to gather it up. I loved it so much. He pumped a final blast on our faces.

“Thank you, Sahib, for your yummy cum,” I moaned. “I hope it pleases greatly.”

“Yes, it does,” he panted. “Fuck. Now lick each other clean.”

I gasped in shocked delight, wanting to do just that.

I turned my face and looked at my friend. My tongue flicked over my lips. Coleen looked so beautiful with her face dripping in all that spunk. She was painted in the white stuff. It coated her lush features. Some was even in her blonde hair.

She leaned forward and licked my cheek. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue sliding over my face. My pussy clenched, this heat rushing through me. This was so wild. I was so thrilled that we were doing this. I caressed her cheek with hunger.

She moaned as she licked mine. We caressed each other, gathering up all of our Master’s salty cum. He watched us with hungry eyes as my tongue slid over Coleen’s forehead. Hers licked at my chin, sliding up to my lips.

She kissed me.

I shuddered, knowing that we would have to do sinful, lesbian acts with each other. That it would be part of being harem-sluts. I shuddered as her tongue thrust all that jizz she licked off my face into my mouth. The salty flavor melted between us.

“Yes,” growled our Master, his dark eyes staring down at us. “What a pair of slutty Christian women you found, Wife.”

“I am so thrilled they please you, my husband,” Sarai moaned behind us, her fingers still rubbing up and down our flesh.

I kissed my friend. Our tongues danced together, sharing that wicked cum. It was such a hot delight to swap this spunk with her. The flavor slowly dwindled. But there was more cum running down her face.

I flicked my tongue up the bridge of her nose, gathering that salty jizz and brought it to her mouth. This time, I thrust my tongue past her lips. She groaned, sucking on it, cleaning off the salty spunk only to pass it back to me.

“Snowball that jizz back and forth,” growled our Master. “Such fine, fine whores.”

My pussy clenched with delight as I kept swapping the cum with her. That was such a wicked word. Snowball. It could see how that name came to mean this. Coleen broke the kiss to find more cum on my face, her pink tongue so to as she licked at my cheek.

We shared it. We passed it back and forth until there was nothing left of it. Then our Master had new orders for us.

“The redhead,” he growled.

“I’m Ruth Ann, Sahib,” I moaned, staring at him.

“Lick my wife’s pussy. I want to enjoy the blonde’s cock riding me.” His voice was stern.

I shuddered at having to eat a woman’s pussy, but... I would do it. I would obey my Master. I would make her cum.

* * *

Coleen

As Ruth Ann crawled towards Sarai, who stood there looking so gorgeous with her big and soft tits. The dusky, Arab woman grabbed a fistful of my friend’s red hair and yanked her face into a shaved twat. I was shocked that Sarai was shaved, but she had no hair.

“That’s it, you little whore,” moaned Sarai. “Worship my cunt. You have to please my cunt when my husband doesn’t have need of you.” Her eyes flicked to me. “And you, get that virgin pussy on his cock.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I gasped and rose to my feet. I shuddered, my big tits jiggling. My Master’s cock thrust out hard before him. It was so thick. That was going in my pussy.

I went to straddle him but he raised his hand. I blinked in surprise. “Uh... I’m sorry, how do you wish me to ride your cock.”

“Face away,” he said. “I want to watch that plump ass jiggling.”

“Yes, Sahib,” I moaned, my virgin pussy clenching every time I said that.

I turned around, my big tits swaying, and sat on his lap slowly. I shuddered, staring at my friend’s ass and the red bush adorning her pussy as I sank lower. My heart hammered in my chest. I was about to lose my virginity.

His cock nuzzled into my thigh. I shuddered at the contact. This wave of heat rushed through me. I adjusted myself, shifting my hips so I could nuzzle my virgin twat into his dick. His cock slid across my skin and into my bush.

I gasped as I felt him pressing through my blonde curls to rub at my pure flesh. I was about to be claimed by my Master. No, no, I was about to claim him. Just impale my cunt down his cock and let him claim me.

I pushed my hymen right on him. I stared at my friend eating Sarai’s pussy, my heart beating.

This was what I wanted. I knew I should be a good, Christian girl, but my naughty cunt wanted an Arab cock to master it. To turn me into a harem slut. A concubine-whore. I squeezed my eyes shut and impaled my cunt down his shaft.

My hymen stretched and stretched then ripped.

Pain flared followed by a liquid heat. My deflowered pussy devoured his cock. I slid down him, savoring swallowing inch after inch of him. The sharp tear faded into the bliss of having my Master’s dick reaching further and further into me.

I sat on him, my butt-cheeks resting on his stomach. I had all of his cock in me. I leaned forward, planting my hands on his knees. My big boobs swayed. This felt so good. I had so much dick in me.

“Does my pussy please you, Sahib?” I asked.

“If you start working those hips,” he growled.

SMACK!

He spanked my rump. The stinging pain melted down to my cunt. I loved the feeling melting to my cunt stuffed with his dick. I groaned and flexed my thighs and pushed with my arms. I lifted my deflowered pussy up his cock.

“Yes!” he growled as he felt my pussy gripping him. I squeezed about him, loving the feel of his big dick in me. “That’s it, White whore.”

“I’m your White whore, Sahib,” I moaned and impaled my cunt down his dick.

I swallowed every inch of his dick. I reveled in taking every last bit of him. I gasped as my boobs heaved. I clenched around his cock and rose up him again. I rode him, sliding my twat up and down his dick. Pleasure rippled through me.

I moaned like Sarai did. I watched Ruth Ann wiggling her hips, her cunt getting wetter and wetter as she ate the older woman’s pussy. The Arab MILF groaned, her large tits swaying from side to side, dark-brown nipples thrusting out hard from her soft boobs.

“That’s it, little whore,” moaned Sarai, her dusky hand gripping the back of Ruth Ann’s head, holding my friend to that shaved twat. “Munch on my cunt. Just feast on me. Devour me.”

“Yes, yes, eat her, Ruth Ann,” I moaned, working my cunt up and down my Master’s cock.

“Damn,” he growled. “That’s good. Such a tight cunt. Pure. Yes, yes, soil that pussy on my dick. Work up and down it. Make me cum.”

“Yes, Sahib!” I gasped, my pussy melting around his cock.

He felt so amazing. I loved every second of riding him. I impaled my cunt down his dick over and over again then had the fun of sliding back up him. I gripped him as I did, savoring the pleasure swelling in me.

I trembled, my big boobs heaving. My eyes stared at my friend’s cunt, locked on her red-furred muff dripping with her juices. I licked my lips. She was so lucky to eat Sarai’s pussy. I wanted to try cunt. But I also got to enjoy our Master’s cock first.

So I was even more blessed.

It was such an amazing delight to have that big dick in me. To work my twat up and down him. I squeezed on him, loving how he throbbed in my cunt. He groaned, his hands gripping my hips. He held me tight as I rode him. His dick stirred me up. He felt so amazing in me.

I shuddered, slamming my cunt down his dick over and over again. My thighs and arms burned from lifting my twat up his shaft, but I didn’t care. I had to cum. This hunger built and built in me to enjoy his jizz spurting into me.

I needed that so much. I craved it so much. I hungered for it.

“That’s it, little whore,” moaned Sarai, her head swaying. Her hips rolled as she ground her cunt on my friend’s face. The charms on her belly chains jangled. “Just make me cum. Yes, yes, keep licking me.”

“Is her pussy good, Ruth Ann?” I moaned, impaling my cunt down our Master’s cock.

“Her pussy is delicious,” my friend gasped. “Yes, yes, just so yummy.”

“Good!” I moaned. “I love our Sahib’s cock. He has such a mighty dick. I am going to cum on it!”

“Cum on his cock, little whore,” Sarai moaned. Her head tossed back and both her big tits heaved. “Yes, yes, just... just... CUM!”

She screamed out her orgasm as she came into my friend’s mouth. I watched in awe, witnessing that delicious sight of the Arab woman climaxing. Her tits heaved. My impending rapture swelled in me as I slammed my cunt down my Master’s dick.

I gasped in delight as I burst into ecstasy. My cunt went wild around his cock. I suckled at him as a wave of pleasure swept through my body. The sinful delight of being a concubine-whore worshiping my Master’s dick rushed through me.

“Sahib!” I gasped, my cunt rippling around him, suckling at him. “Cum in me! Please, please, cum in my pussy!”

He gripped my hips and growled. His cock erupted. His cum pumped into my snatch. I loved that jizz flooding me. That wonderful spunk pumping into my twat. It was just so amazing to feel. I loved every second of it.

His cum spurting into my body intensified my rapture. The pleasure swept through my body and spilled over my mind. I bucked on his erupting cock and shuddered, my head tossing from side to side. My twat spasmed around him, nursing out all that cum in him.

He filled me to the brim with his jizz. There was so much of that cum flooding into me. More and more that fired into my twat. I loved every second of it. This heat swept through my body. I tossed my head from side to side, my boobs bouncing.

His hand slid up my body and squeezed my big tits. Stars danced across my vision as he basted my twat with everything that he had. He groaned as he went dry. I squeezed my twat around him, savoring this wonderful delight.

“Thank you, Sahib, for giving me all your cum!” I moaned.

“Yes, yes, you have chosen very well, Wife,” growled my Master.

Sarai beamed with delight as she released Ruth Ann’s head. “Do you wish to fuck the redheaded whore now, my husband?”

* * *

Ruth Ann

My Master did want to fuck my virgin pussy. And I would get to enjoy that delight while licking his cum out of Coleen’s pussy. The flavor of spicy cunt cream wreathed my mouth as I crawled into position between my friend’s thighs.

Her blonde bush dripped with all that cum. It was just so wild to see the white spunk leaking out of her cunt. The jizz matted her blonde hairs. They were so wild to look at. I was so ready to just feast on her. To eat her out.

I bent down and lowered my head to her pussy. The tangy scent of my friend’s twat filled my nose mixed with his salty cum. My mouth melted for both flavors. I would be so lucky to enjoy them both. To feast on them and drink all that lovely delight.

It would be just fantastic to do. I was so ready for it. My tongue slid over my lips as I leaned my head down and nuzzled my face into that wonderful snatch. The wet curls, sticky with his cum, slid over my cheeks. I kissed at her pussy.

“Oh, Ruth Ann, eat me!” moaned Coleen. “Be a good harem-slut and lick my pussy clean of our Sahib’s cum.

“Yes!” I moaned, my virgin pussy clenching.

I licked at her. My tongue dragged up her pussy. I lapped at her with hunger, gathering up that wonderful cum mixed with her tangy cream. It was a wonderful feast. I licked and lapped at her, savoring every moment of feasting on her. My tongue slid over her. I licked and lapped at her with such hunger. I feasted on her with all that I had.

“Oh, my god,” she moaned as I scooped out his cum from her pussy. My tongue licked at her with such hunger. I feasted on her with everything that I had. My tongue fluttered up and down her twat, stroking her. Teasing her. “That’s so good.”

Her pussy cream soaked over my tongue along with his jizz. As I ate her out, he slapped his cock down on my ass, wet with Coleen’s pussy juices. He slid his dick down my rump to nuzzle into my virgin pussy. A shiver ran through me at how hot his dick felt against my twat.

He found my maidenhead as my tongue thrust into my friend’s cum-filled snatch. He pushed against me. My hymen stretched for a moment, then his mighty cock tore through it. He popped my cherry.

I squealed in delight as he slid his cock into my depths. My cunt squeezed about him. I loved every moment of his cock sinking into my snatch. More and more of his dick penetrated me. It was amazing having his cock enter me.

I squeezed about him. I clenched down on him hard. I loved every second of him filling me up. It was magnificent to have his big dick in me. He bottomed out in me. I moaned into Colleen’s pussy, my tongue dancing around in her snatch and swirling around all that spunk in her.

“My wife, what two excellent concubines you found for me!” he groaned, his hands holding my hips.

“I knew they would please you, my husband,” Sarai moaned.

I shuddered, loving having his dick in me. I wiggled my hips, my belly chain jiggling as I swirled my pussy around his cock. I loved how he filled me up. He felt so incredible in me. So amazing having him in my cunt.

He gripped my hips and drew back. His hands held me tight as he slammed into me. My tongue scooped out his cum from the depths of Coleen’s pussy while he slammed back into me. He fucked me hard and fast.

He churned up my pussy. I loved every second of his dick plunging into me. He fucked me hard and fast. My pussy squeezed about him. I groaned into Coleen’s blonde muff my joy. I thrust my tongue into her pussy over and over to find more and more of his salty cum.

She shuddered as I did, humping her furry twat against my hungry lips. I licked at her, feasting on her as our Master fucked my twat hard. He buried into me. My belly chains jingled as my butt-cheeks ripped from the impacts of his hard thrusts.

He fucked me with such passion. Such force.

He used my pussy to satisfy his cock.

It was so hot. I loved that. I savored it as he buried into me again and again. He thrust to the hilt in my cunt. He churned me up with his big dick. I groaned, my twat melting around his cock. He plunged into me with such force.

I shuddered, wiggling my hips back and forth. I stirred my cunt around his dick. I loved the feel of his cock stretching me out as he fucked into my deflowered pussy. My twat gripped him as my orgasm swelled and swelled.

I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm.

“Fuck,” he growled, pounding me.

“Ooh, that’s so good,” Coleen moaned, my tongue reaching deeper and deeper into her pussy to find his cum. “Yes, yes, Ruth Ann!”

“You got such a yummy twat!” I moaned and thrust my tongue again.

The flavor of his cum dwindled until it was gone. Then it was just her tangy pussy I was licking up. I lapped at her, devouring her snatch. I lapped at her flesh as he thrust into me, stroking her pussy lips.

My orgasm swelled faster and faster in me.

I squeezed my snatch around his dick as he pounded into me. He fucked me hard and fast. He churned me up. I loved it. My twat melted around him, my climax building and building while my tongue fluttered up and down my friend’s cunt.

“I’m going to cum, Ruth Ann!” she moaned. “Yes, yes, I’m going to cum!”

“Make that slut cum!” snarled my Master.”

“Yes, Sahib!” I purred, my snatch squeezing about his cock.

My tongue flicked up to Coleen’s clit. I suckled on her as my orgasm built and built. My pussy clenched around his cock as he drilled into me. He fucked me hard and fast as I nursed on my friend’s bud. She gasped, her boobs jiggling.

“Ruth Ann!” she moaned. “I... I... Yes!”

Her tangy pussy cream gushed out of her pussy and bathed my mouth. I licked up her cunt juices. I savored them spilling into my mouth as our Master fucked my cunt. He buried deep and hard into my twat, his balls smacking my snatch.

My orgasm swelled as I drank my friend’s pussy juices. My Master pounded my twat. The heat swelled and swelled until my pussy burst with delight. My cunt writhed around my master’s big dick. He slammed into my cunt.

“Sahib!” I squealed, my deflowered pussy worshiping his cock. “Cum in me, Sahib! Baste me with your jizz!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Coleen moaned. “Sahib! Flood your harem-slut!”

He slammed into my cunt. His dick buried to the hilt in my snatch. Then his cum erupted. His jizz fired into my twat. Hot spurt after hot spurt of his cum basted me. I squealed into my friend’s twat as the bliss swept through me.

My orgasms burned so hot. I loved every moment of this. My tongue licked and lapped at her cunt. I caressed her, fluttering my tongue up and down her twat. I savored her juices. I licked and lapped at her with such hunger.

All her juices spilled out and poured into my mouth.

I groaned, drinking those down. My fingers gripped her rump. I held her tight as his cum pumped into my snatch. He spurted over and over into my pussy. He filled me to the brim with all his cum. I trembled, so happy to be his harem-slut.

It was all my fantasies come to life.

* * *

Coleen

“The best belly-dancing lessons you’ll ever have!” I said as I stood in my harem garb before the studio, helping to lure more White women in to be harem sluts.

There were so many Arab men that needed concubine-whores.

“I promise you that you won’t ever regret it,” Ruth Ann drawled beside me, looking sexy in her harem garb. Her hips rolled liquid from side to side. “You’ll love it! Yes, yes, come on in. Learn to move your hips.”

I smiled as the brunette headed inside. I was so glad to be owned by my Sahib. To be a harem-slut with Ruth Ann. It was so much better enticing women in then burying my lusts beneath all that annoying shame.

I was so free.

To be continued with Clara’s next tweet...