The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop V: Happiness Is A Handsome Hypnotized Hunk

Chapter 8. Four Cops and a Cowboy

If some guy had told me that I’d be spending an evening with four hunky police officers while dressed like a cowboy, and that these policemen would willingly engage in hypnosis with me, I probably would’ve told him that him needed to look at purchasing a better quality of drugs, or cut back on his medication levels. Yet this is exactly the situation I found myself in. Well not exactly the same situation but damn near close enough.

“You can come out now the waiter’s gone and the food’s ready,” Andy announced as he knocked on the bathroom door.

“On our way,” I answered. “Well we’d better go out there and face the music Gilbert,” I said to the red eyed tall good looking handsome hunky motorcycle policeman standing next to me by the bathroom sink. If it weren’t for the confused look on his face and the huge wet spot in the crotch and down both sides of his uniform pants, you might not have any idea that this motorcycle policeman had experienced a rather dramatic event in his life. He’d just been hypnotized, and told to act like a dog, during which he had intended to pee on another police officer, but instead Gilbert wound up peeing in his uniform breeches. He had also just admitted to himself and to three other brother police officers, that he was gay, and that he had a long-term crush on one of the other police officers. Gilbert was in the bathroom crying because the police officer Gilbert had been mooning over, had just rejected him totally and unequivocally. Known only to Andy and myself, I could use my super hypnosis powers to correct the situation but at a terrible cost. There would be numerous unforeseen repercussions in Albert’s life, Larry’s life and Gilbert’s life. I could easily spend months or years zooming around fixing things. Frankly that wasn’t very appealing to me.

Gilbert looked at me for a few seconds. The confusion on his face faded as he got hold of himself and his emotions. He had been through a roller coaster the past few minutes and it was only to be expected that he was still adjusting to what he had just done. Anger blossomed on his face. I was in for it now.

“You did this to me you son of a bitch! I ought to knock your block off!” Gilbert snarled at me. His hands had balled up into fists and he raised his right arm at me menacingly. “You hypnotized me and made me say I was gay and made me pee myself. You’re lucky I don’t break your arm or your leg or both!”

“Cut the crap and face the truth, Gilbert,” I snarled back at him. “All I did was open a door for you to admit the truth. You chose to walk through it. Even a blockhead like you knows that you can’t be made to do anything when hypnotized that deep down, you don’t want to do. Now act like a man and deal with it.” This was the truth, for the most part. While it is a fact that I had used super hypnosis on Gilbert, I had not given Gilbert any instructions that he should reveal his long time feelings to Albert. Gilbert had decided to do that on his own. Mind you, the joyful feeling he had of being hypnotized and controlled probably contributed a lot to his decision.

Gilbert glared at me without speaking. He huffed and he puffed, and then he lowered his arm, as his anger melted out of him. He stood there looking at me, not saying a word. Slowly he turned on the water and did his best to clean himself up and to try to clean up the urine stain on his breeches. He was partly successful. It took several minutes and when he was done the slight smell of urine was gone, masked by the scent of the hotel soap. His breeches were still damp though and the damp spot was a lot larger. (No, dear reader, I did not offer to help him with that. I knew better than to push matters.)

Gilbert turned to look at me again, and the expression on his face showed that he had come to a decision of some type. “You’re right,” he said with a sigh. “I did this to myself. You just gave me the opportunity. I don’t know why I decided to do this now, but I did.”

I was relieved that Gilbert had come to accept responsibility for his coming out. He wasn’t happy about it, true, but he was dealing with it.

“Before we go out there, can I talk with you?” Gilbert asked me in a hushed voice. This was quite a change from the arrogant self assured man who had appeared uninvited at the door of the hotel room a scant half an hour ago.

“Yes. I think supper can wait a few minutes,” I answered him. “What did you want to talk about?” I had a very good idea as to what Gilbert wanted to discuss with me, and the first few words out of his mouth confirmed my guess.

“How do you handle it, being gay?” He asked bluntly. He looked at me as if I were some new strange alien life form that he‘d just encountered.

“You make it sound like some kind of disease,” I snapped at him, and then bit off the other words that struggled to escape past my lips. Antagonizing Gilbert wasn‘t going to make the situation any easier. The confused look on his face, made it clear that Gilbert didn‘t know how to respond to what I had said. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Despite his attractive body, I had lost none of the general dislike I felt for Gilbert. It was causing me to see hidden meanings in his question which were most likely not there. The man had just come out to himself. What he needed was help, not judgement on past actions and attitudes. “I’m not sure I understand the question,” I answered him, hesitantly, a few seconds later.

“Well, now that I’m gay, what do I do? How is this going to affect my life, my job?” Gilbert asked. The bewildered look on his face convinced me that supper would have to wait more than a few minutes. I looked at Gilbert for about a minute before I answered his question.

“That’s really up to you Gilbert. It all depends on who you decide to come out to,” I told him. “I sincerely doubt that there’s any proof in your actions that would lead anyone to suspect that you’re gay. If anything they probably think that your very macho and butch.”

“You’ve really turned my life inside out you know,” Gilbert said with just a slight hint of accusation in his voice. “It’s like I’ve got to start my whole life over again. How do I do that? How can I report back to my precinct on Monday as if nothing’s happened?”

“Coming out to yourself is the first and hardest step Gilbert. Every gay man has to go through it. Until you can admit to yourself that you’re gay and accept yourself for being gay then nothing has changed. You can tell yourself that it was all a lie or that I implanted the suggestion that you were gay in your mind when I hypnotized you and then you can walk out that door and everything will be just like it was before. You will still be living a lie. The choice is yours. The only difference is that now, if you decide to do that, you’ll know that you’re living a lie. The one bright spot in all of this is that now you’ll probably have a lot more empathy and tolerance of those gay men you encounter in the line of duty.” The entire time that I spoke I kept my eyes locked on Gilbert’s eyes. I wanted him to know there was no bullshit.

“But how do I do that? Where do I start? How do I begin?” Gilbert implored me.

“With a little help from a friend,” I said with a soft smile. I walked up to Gilbert and slowly wrapped my arms around his masculine muscular powerful torso. I held him gently and said not a word. At first Gilbert’s arms dangled by his sides, then slowly I felt them wrap about me. Slowly and oh so gently Gilbert hugged me back. We stood there silently embraced in each other’s arms. Since I had so much physical contact with Gilbert I took the opportunity to do a quick scan of his mind. I was pleased to discover that he was coming to accept his gayness. It might take a little while but I was pretty sure he’d be okay. The truth had always been there in the back of his mind, I just dragged it to into the light so he could see it for himself.

After about a minute Gilbert broke the silence. “Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to help me?”

I thought about his questions for a moment before I answered. “Everyone needs help now and then Gilbert. It seems only fair that since I put you on this new road, I should help you with your first few steps. I’m not going to lie to you. You have a difficult road ahead of you, but it’s one all gay men face. One thing I can promise you, there are many wonderful experiences waiting for you down the road.”

“I hope you’re right,” Gilbert said doubtfully. “At least I know what I have to do next.” There was a note of confidence in his voice which I was happy to hear.

“Hey are you okay in there?” Andy’s voice asked from the other side of the door.

“Yeah. We’re on our way,” I answered as I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. A few moments later Gilbert and I had rejoined the other three policemen. I found Albert and Larry sitting on one side of the dinner table, and two empty chairs on the other side. Andy had just sat down and was waving me towards the one remaining empty chair. There wasn’t a place setting or a chair for Gilbert. We had only ordered four meals.

“If I could have your attention before you start eating please,” Gilbert announced to the room in a strong forceful voice. Everyone turned their heads toward him and listened. “Albert, I would like to offer my most sincere apologies to you for the difficulties and pain I have caused you over the past few years. I hope that sometime in the future you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me. I promise you now as an officer of the law, and in front of these other policeman as witnesses, that from this day forward I will leave you to live your life in peace. Should you wish to contact me in the future I would not be opposed to it. I will not attempt to contact you however.”

“Nice speech Gilbert,” Larry said with a snarl. “I wonder if your actions will live up to your words?”

“They will. Only time will prove that to you,” Gilbert answered. “I would like to ask one favour though. I would like to stay here and sit on the bed and watch Albert and you dine. This could be the last time that I ever see Albert and I would like to engrave the image of his face and body in my mind.”

“I suppose that would be okay,” Albert agreed after a moment’s hesitation. “But anything we talk about while dining is none of your business. Clear?”

“Yes of course,” Gilbert agreed. He turned about and sat down on one of the beds looking over at Albert with a slightly sad look on his face. Gilbert made himself as comfortable on the bed as he could considering that his uniform pants were still slightly damp. I found it slightly amusing to see a big strong policeman like Gilbert sitting there in uniform pants that were obviously wet due to an inside job. I controlled myself so that only the slightest hint of a smile touched my lips.

It was difficult at first but we managed to start talking about a few things mostly Albert and Larry’s hypnosis sessions. Both of them both enjoyed their hypnosis with me but neither was interested in continuing it any further, at least not this evening. I explained to them that their triggers would eventually fade away if not reinforced and they were content with that. The police conference was on for a few more days so there was a remote possibility that one or both of them might want another session before they left. They had many other questions about hypnosis in general, but I won’t bore you with the details since Albert and Larry’s questions were ones that I had answered many times before. There seemed to be an unspoken agreement not to discuss Gilbert or to even acknowledge his presence in the room. I didn’t agree with that but I also didn’t think it was worth getting into an argument about. I did notice that every now and then Albert would shoot a look in Gilbert’s direction. Albert clearly knew that Gilbert was there, you couldn’t help but know that Gilbert was there. Albert had decide not to acknowledge him.

Gilbert kept his word. He remained at a silent as he sat there looking over at Albert. I actually felt a little bit sorry for him, as he sat there futilely hoping for some change in Albert’s attitude. Gilbert was pining for some scrap acknowledgment or attention from Albert. I suppose when you’re infatuated with somebody, logic and reasoning go right out the window. I didn’t know how Albert could handle it so well. I would have been upset at having somebody stare at me the entire time I was eating a meal. It was Albert’s decision to deal with Gilbert in this manner, and as much as much as I might have disagreed with it I had to respect his decision. If it had been me though, I would have probably given in to temptation and played with Gilbert if you catch my drift. Let’s face it; that motorcycle policeman was outrageously handsome and he had a pair of killer bus in those snug uniform breeches, that rivalled Andy’s As you know I’m an ass man, and Gilbert’s ass was to put it in culinary terms a triple layer chocolate cake covered with thick chocolate frosting. Unlike the cake, Gilbert wasn’t fattening.

“Gilbert come here a moment please,” Albert said when there was a pause in the conversation.

“Yes Albert.” Gilbert said as he stood up and walked over to stand beside Albert on Albert’s left side. Gilbert couldn’t stand in front of Albert because of the room service table. Gilbert was being most respectful towards Albert, which I found to be a welcome change from his behaviour earlier in the evening.

Albert moved his chair to his left so that he was sitting directly in front of Gilbert. “Kneel down in front of me Gilbert,” Albert said in a commanding tone of voice. Gilbert gulped once and slowly knelt down in front of Albert. There was a slight shudder passed through his body, and I didn’t know if it was due to excitement or fear. Albert reached up and pulled at his uniform tie. In moments he had pulled it off his uniform shirt and had undone the knot in the tie. “I am going to tie this tie around your neck, and it will become for you a dog collar. I will then be able to lead you around the room or anywhere else by holding on to the rest of the tie like a leash.”

“No Albert,” Gilbert said as he pushed himself up from his knees and stood in front of Albert. “I apologized to you and I meant it, but that doesn’t give you the right to humiliate me.”

“I don’t get it. A minutes ago you were saying you wanted to be my slave and now all of a sudden you changed your mind? What gives?” Albert turned away from Gilbert and looked at me for the answers to his questions.

“Gilbert was in a hypnotic trance earlier Albert. Apparently while he was hypnotized the submissive part of his personality was able to express itself. Gilbert was able to tell you things in that state of mind that he couldn’t normally admit to you. I strongly suspect that if you want Gilbert to be your police puppy he’s going to have to go back to hypnosis.” I told Albert.

I looked over at Gilbert, as I finished speaking. Gilbert’s face had gone blank seconds after he heard me say his hypnotic trigger. He stood there with a stunned look on his face as if trying to understand what was about to happen to him. I smiled to myself as I watched Gilbert slip back into his hypnotic trance. I was so going to enjoy watching him fawn over Albert in an attempt to curry Albert’s favour. The stunned look on Gilbert’s face melted into an expression of adoration as he smiled down at Albert. Gilbert was back in his hypnotic trance, ready willing and able to do anything at Albert might ask..

“Oh yes Sir! Please fasten your tie about my neck like a dog collar, Sir.” Gilbert said to Albert. By the time he’d finished speaking Gilbert had returned to his kneeling position directly in front of Albert and was pushing his head and neck as close to Albert’s hands as he could possibly manage.

“As you can see Gilbert responds very well to his trigger phrase when I say it. He’s now back in that wonderful state of hypnosis that he still enjoys, and the submissive part of his personality is now come to the front. Isn’t that right Gilbert? Aren’t you a good boy for Albert?” I said directing the questions toward Gilbert.

“Oh yes indeed Sir. I want to be a good boy for Albert, Sir. I would enjoy wearing Albert’s tie as a collar and having Albert take me for a walk.” Gilbert agreed happily. He smiled at Albert like a lovesick puppy, which wasn’t too far off the mark.

I stood up from the table and walked around it so I was standing beside Albert and Gilbert and had a clear view of Gilbert’s ass. (Damn, Gilbert had one hell of a sexy ass.) The seriousness of the situation prevented me from reaching down and playing with those two big round heavenly hemispheres encased in those tight motorcycle policeman’s uniform breeches. The irony was that Gilbert was so willing to let Albert play with him, his body, his ass, when Albert had such little interest in that, while I was the person who would’ve appreciated that offer far more than Albert. Of course I couldn’t have taken Gilbert up on his offer any case because of Andy. Still I was tempted, very tempted.

“So Gilbert only in this state, only when you are hypnotized like this are you willing to let Albert control you is that correct?” I asked him.

“Yes Sir, that is correct,” Gilbert agreed. “Gilbert the police officer, the motorcycle policeman, would never agree to this Sir. He is too ashamed of being gay and his infatuation with Albert, to ever admit openly what is the real truth. When I’m hypnotized like this Sir, I feel so good feels so calm and at peace, that I can let go, Sir. I can handle the truth like this Sir because I don’t have to be in control anymore. I can just let myself go, and do what Albert tells me, because that’s really what I’ve wanted all these years, is for Albert to take control. Such a powerful strong man, it is a privilege to serve him.”

“Well there you have it, Albert,” I said with a slight smile on my face. “Straight from the horse’s, or in this case the motorcycle policeman’s, mouth. Gilbert has very clearly explained the conditions in which he is willing to abide by your decisions, and to submit to your control. What you have to decide is whether or not you want to take him up on his most generous offer.”

“This is not a decision you should make lightly Albert,” I cautioned him. “There are many responsibilities involved in being a slave owner. You may in certain circumstances need to protect Gilbert from himself, and his overenthusiastic desire to please you. You may also need to undertake certain physical actions for Gilbert’s mental health, actions that you might not otherwise enjoy.”

“What do you mean exactly?” Albert asked.

“Well dry humping Gilbert’s ass comes to mind,” I answered quickly. “In case you’re not aware of it, a slave’s most profound pleasure or reward is sucking off his master, as in giving his master a blow job, or having his master’s cock up the slave’s ass.”

“I could never do that. That’s too disgusting,” Albert said with more than a touch of revulsion in his voice. “Stand up and turn around in a circle for me, Gilbert. I want to get a good look at your body for a little bit.” Albert ordered him a few seconds later.

Gilbert sprang to his feet and beamed at Albert. Gilbert was quite happy to carry out Albert’s instructions. Gilbert turned around several times in a circle albeit somewhat slowly. I’m sure he was trying to make sure Albert got an eye full of Gilbert’s fantastic body. I know I was getting an eye full of Gilbert’s fantastic body and I wasn’t about to complain.

“No, I could never do anything like that to you Gilbert. I will admit that you are handsome man and you are good looking but you’re just not my cup of tea,” Albert said. “Back down on all fours for me, Gilbert.”

“Yes, sir!” Gilbert replied gleefully. He dropped to his hands and knees immediately, and then crawled back so that he was in front of Albert again.

(At this point dear reader, an unethical hypnotist would have hypnotized Albert and forced him to dry hump Gilbert, to the enjoyment of all. I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t at all tempted to do something like that. The idea of a straight cop dry humping a gay cop is a fantasy that appeals to me greatly, and I had the power and ability to do just that. So why didn’t I? In a word, Andy. He would never have forgiven me for forcing Albert to dry hump Gilbert.)

Albert turned and looked at me. “Still I find myself in agreement with you. I would like to see Gilbert taken down a peg or two,” Albert continued.

“Maybe we could find somebody to do that sort of thing on your behalf,” I suggested with a glint in my eye. I turned to my right and looked over at Larry and winked at him.

Larry gulped and suddenly became flustered. He blushed a bright red for a few moments and then seem to get hold of himself a few seconds later. “No way. Not going to happen. Count me out,” Larry said to me with a steely look in his eyes. I locked my gaze with his for a few seconds and I saw a something else in the back of his eyes. The next words out of Larry’s mouth suggested I must have been mistaken. “I mean it. I’d like to see somebody take Gilbert down a peg or two but it’s not going to be me at least not that way.”

“Well that narrows it down to two candidates,” I said as looked over at Andy. I walked over to Andy who had been standing there watching all of this silently. I looked up at him and discovered that the expression on his face was not what I had been expecting. He was not happy at what he was seeing, it would be closer to say that he was tolerating it. “Andy, would you have any objections to humiliating Gilbert?” I asked.

Andy looked deep into my eyes for a few moments before he answered. “No, I don’t think so,” he answered cautiously. “I would enjoy doing to Gilbert what you did to me earlier. I think Gilbert deserves to be put in his place, and since Albert doesn’t have the desire to do it perhaps it is better that someone else does that for Albert. You wouldn’t object to my humping Gilbert’s ass would you, Texas?”

“Object? No. But I would envy you,” I answered with a smile.

Andy smiled back at me faintly. I found it odd that he didn’t show more enthusiasm for humping Gilbert. I put it down to his not wanting to perform in front of a room full of strangers.

“Gilbert be a good boy, and get up on the bed, when I tell you to. I want you to lie face down on the bed and relax. A few moments after that, Andy will climb on top of you and he’ll dry hump your ass. Andy’s going to grind the front of his uniform pants in between your butt cheeks and this will sexually arouse you and excite you and get you hard and horny. The more he does that more turned on and arouse you will become to the point that you will actually ejaculate. You’ll actually cum in your uniform breeches enjoying the process immensely. It will be a wonderful sexual experience for you. You won’t have to ask for permission just cum naturally and easily at your own pace.”

“When you understand your instructions, Gilbert, bark once,” I told him.

“Woof.” Gilbert cried out immediately, as he continued to push his head at Albert’s hands. Gilbert was on his hands and knees and was once again playing at being a puppy for Albert. It would be safe to say that Gilbert liked doing that.

“Albert, it would help if you were to finish putting your tie on Gilbert and to explain to him that you want Andy to dry hump his ass,” I told Albert. “It will mean a lot more to Gilbert to have you tell him that you want Gilbert to let Andy dry hump his ass.”

“Settle down boy, and let me get this tie on you,” Albert told Gilbert. It took Albert only a few moments to tie that tie loosely about Gilbert’s neck. Gilbert was ecstatic. He panted and wiggled about with joy at the feeling of his master’s collar about his neck. I shook my head silently at Gilbert’s actions. He had it bad. He must’ve been in love or infatuated with Albert for many years. A repressed infatuation can be very powerful indeed.

“Gilbert, you’re such a good boy that I think you deserve a special treat,,” Albert told Gilbert.

“Oh yes Master. Thank you Master. Please tell me what my treat is, Master,” Gilbert said as the excitement overtook him.

“Come with me over to the bed and climb on top of it Gilbert,” Albert said as he picked up the long wide end of the tie and started walking toward one of the beds. Gilbert followed eagerly, on his hands and knees. (My eyes were glued to Gilbert ass as it swayed back and forth while he was crawling away from me. Gilbert’s ass was just too good to be true. I really wanted to climb on top of that motorcycle policeman and hump his tight round firm beautiful buttocks. I wanted to ride Gilbert’s ass more than I wanted to ride Andy’s, so that was saying something. For a brief moment, okay more than just one brief moment, I pictured Andy on top of Gilbert humping Gilbert’s ass, and me on top of Andy humping his ass. The idea of Andy caught between the two of us like some RCMP filler in a sandwich was extremely erotic. I must’ve blushed three times just thinking about it. Sometimes my imagination runs away from me. Gilbert’s arrival at the bed snapped me out of my mental musings and back to the drama that was about to unfold. A few moments later Gilbert had climbed up onto the bed and was perched there on his hands and knees waiting for Albert’s next order. “Good boy Gilbert,” Albert praised him. “Now lie down on your tummy, and spread your legs apart a bit for me like a good boy.” Gilbert complied instantly. A thrill shot through me as I watched Gilbert slowly spread those thick muscular legs of his apart. A shudder of excitement course through his handsome hunky masculine uniformed body as he lay there waiting for Andy’s arrival.

I walked over to the bed to get a good look at Gilbert. (Oh, come on now. Can you really blame me? Do you honestly think I was going to pass up an opportunity to see hunky Gilbert lying there on his stomach with his ass just waiting to be ridden?) Oh and what a sight it was to see. Those two big fleshy firm gray mounds that were Gilbert’s buttocks, just lying there waiting to be mounted. Temptation. Sweet temptation. I was so envious of Andy. He was going to get to do for free, what I would’ve paid good money to do.

“Gilbert, the man named Andy is an RCMP Constable and he’s going to hump your brains out. He’s going to climb on top of you and dry hump your motorcycle policeman’s ass. I know that you’d probably rather have me do it but you haven’t yet earned that privilege, Gilbert. I want to see you getting your ass dry humped, and I want to see you cum in your uniform pants, Gilbert. Do you understand me?” Albert said.

“Oh yes, Master. I understand completely, Master. I promise I will be a good boy and cum in my uniform pants when Andy dry humps my ass, Master,” Gilbert replied, nodding his head several times.

Albert looked over at Andy. “You may proceed when ready,” he said with a smile. Albert move a few feet away from the bed to insure that Andy had full access to the bed and to Gilbert. Albert stood there with his hands in the front pockets of his uniform pants, waiting for Andy to start. I noticed that with his hands thrust deeply into the front side angle pockets of his uniform pants, the crotch of Albert’s uniform pants was pulled up a bit in a most delightfully suggestive manner. Meanwhile, Larry had stood up and walked over to the general area of the bed to get a better look at what was going on. Larry had also put his hands in the front pockets of his uniform breeches as he waited for the fun to begin. Larry’s uniform breeches were cut somewhat more closely than Albert’s and the bulges of Larry’s hands in the front pockets of his uniform breeches was most noticeable. Those hands stretched the material of those uniform breeches across the font offering a clear view of a concealed weapon that appeared to be only half cocked. Larry was more that mildly curious about what was about to happen to Gilbert.

Andy looked over at Gilbert but didn’t approach him. Instead he walked over to where I was standing. Now I was genuinely puzzled. This was not going according to plan. I decided to wait and let Andy explain the problem to me.

“I can’t do this, Texas. It’s wrong. Don’t you see? If I dry hump Gilbert then would be the same as if I was cheating on you with another man. Frankly I’m a little disappointed that you would seriously consider dry humping Gilbert yourself. It doesn’t matter if we keep our clothes on because we’re still experiencing a sexual act. One of us winds up cheating on the other and I’m sorry but that’s not something I’m prepared to condone,” Andy said to me in a very slow deliberate manner. He looked down at me with those big beautiful eyes of his but they weren’t glowing with love this time. His eyes were filled with worry. I would almost say he was scared but concerned might have been a better word.

This is the first time I’d ever thought of Andy as a party pooper. It wasn’t that big a deal really. It just some innocent fun, and he didn’t want to do it. Talk about being a killjoy. I shook my head silently a couple of times showing my disappointment at Andy, as I looked at him standing there looking back at me with that pleading look in his eyes. I mean come on now with a body like Gilbert’s, anybody would want to hump that ass. I sighed dejectedly knowing that my fun for the evening had been cancelled. I glanced over at Gilbert lying nearby on the bed positioned and ready to be humped, and I sighed again. Sometimes things just don’t work out the way you want them to. It’s not fair, but it is life. After looking at Gilbert for about a minute, I suddenly started to understand what Andy meant. His words had finally penetrated the sea of hormones that flooded my brain. Sometimes I could be so dumb it was just unbelievable. I turned back to look at Andy and he still had that pleading look on his face. A wave of shame overcame me and I blushed a very bright red.. I dropped my gaze to the floor. I couldn’t look at Andy any longer. I was too ashamed of myself.

Just when I thought I was finished blushing, the shame would wash over me again and my face would become even hotter and redder. It took me a few minutes before I was able to raise my head up to look at Andy again. “I’m sorry, dear heart. You’re right. We can’t do this. As much as I want to, I know now that it would be wrong.” I said quietly.

“I’m glad you understand, Texas. Although for a minute there I wasn’t sure you were going to understand,” Andy said with relief.

“Yes it was close, dear heart. But I’ve always got you as an anchor,” I smiled at Andy. “This leaves us with a problem though. There’s nobody to hump Gilbert and he’s waiting. Any ideas as to how to solve this problem?”

“Well,” Andy said with a dramatic pause, and an evil gleam in his eye. ”If Albert and Larry aren’t interested then we will have to ask cop toy one and cop toy two I’m sure they would be more than willing to help us out of this situation.”

“Do you think it would be right to do that?” I asked.

“As I recall they gave themselves those names so I don’t see that there would really be a moral problem in asking them. They can always say no,” Andy assured me.

“Okay then, let’s do it,” I agreed.

“Now hold on, just a second there,” Larry protested, as he started to realize where the conversation was headed. He looked at me and I could clearly see the concern on his face. I glanced over at Albert who looked back at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. Unlike Larry, he didn’t seem to actively object to what I was indirectly proposing.

“It’s time for the iron cowboy to ride again in his search for firebird freedom,” I said clearly, as I looked over at Larry. As expected Larry’s eyes closed and his head dropped down as he returned to his hypnotic trance. Larry stood there with his hands still in the front pockets of his uniform breeches looking very sexy indeed. I glanced over at Albert, to see him standing with his head dropped down to his chest, and his hands still in the front pockets of his uniform pants. Two sexy cop toys ready for use.

“Cop Toy One, ready sir!” Larry barked out a few seconds later.

“Cop Toy Two, ready sir!” Albert said a few seconds after Larry had spoken.

So there I was, poor little helpless me, with two ready and willing hypnotized cops who had declared themselves to be cop toys. Poor, poor, pitiful me. What was I to do in such a situation? (Please send your suggestions, ideas and naughty thoughts to westcanadiancowboy@gmail.com, and I might incorporate them in a future Coffee Shop story. Okay, dear reader, that’s my only plug for feedback on my Coffee Shop stories. Back to the story.) I mean really! It was so inconsiderate of those two hunky handsome policemen to enter hypnotic trances and offer themselves to me, as toys to use as I wished. I clearly had nothing to do with the situation. I was thrust into most distasteful circumstances. I was an innocent bystander in all this. (If you believe that line, I can get you a really good price on the Golden Gate bridge. )

“So Cop Toy One, do you want to hump Gilbert’s ass?” I asked Larry. “Understand that I am not ordering you to hump Gilbert’s ass, I am asking you if you want to.” I had not scanned Larry’s mind and so I had to check if this was okay with him. (Yes, I know that takes away from the excitement and thrill of playing with cop toys, but you’ll just have to deal with it, dear reader. I can’t help it if those darn morals and ethics of mine keep popping up.)

“Oh yes, Sir! I’d like nothing better than to take Gilbert down a peg or two,” Larry said with a smile.

“Why is that, Copy Toy One? Only a few seconds ago you refused to even consider doing such a thing,” I asked, slightly puzzled at Larry’s response.

“In a word, sir, revenge. After all he’s put Albert through, I want to be the one to humiliate Gilbert a bit. He will remember what happened, and that it was me who humped his ass, won’t he?” Larry said with a glint of evil in his eyes.

“If that is what you truly wish, then yes all of you will remember the coming events with crystal clarity,” I assured him. (Yes, that was a bad pun, dear reader, but it was completely unintentional.)

“But what about Cop Toy Two, er Albert, I mean? Don’t you want him to have the joy of humiliating Gilbert?” I asked Larry, while looking over at Albert. He had raised his head and opened his eyes. Albert was looking over at Larry with a strange longing look. I was beginning to suspect that Albert and Larry had not been completely truthful in their earlier discussions with me.

“I don’t think Albert should have to lower himself to such a level, sir,” Larry answered. “I would be more than willing to take on that task for Albert.” Larry grinned in anticipating as he walked over towards Gilbert’s prone body, which trembled every now and then in silent anticipation.

“What about you, Cop Toy Two? What’s your take in all of this?” I asked Albert.

“I like the idea, Sir!” Albert cried out enthusiastically. I want to dry hump Larry’s ass while he dry humps Gilbert’s ass, that way I would be indirectly humping Gilbert’s ass. Gilbert would know that I am in fact humping his ass.” Albert smiled at me for a moment, after he finished speaking.

“Oh yes, Albert! You could hump me while I hump Gilbert! It would be like a cop clubhouse sandwich! We’ve never done anything that kinky before. I just love the idea!” Larry blurted out joyfully.

I was slightly taken aback at Albert’s revelation, that he and Larry had some type of relationship. Larry’s response suggested that he and Albert were much more than buddies or friends. Mind you I did find the idea of a cop clubhouse sandwich most appealing. I looked over at Andy to see him standing there with a big smile on his face. Clearly, he liked the idea of a cop clubhouse sandwich as much as the rest of us. Did Gilbert like the idea? I wasn’t sure, but I knew he wanted to have his ass humped, so I didn’t think it was necessary to consult him. As long as someone humped his ass, he’d be happy. I didn’t think he’d much care who it was.

“So you and Albert have a relationship do you, Cop Toy One?” I asked Larry. It was none of my business, but my curiosity had gotten the better of me.

“Yes, sir. We have been meeting each other for several years now,” Larry answered nonchalantly. He didn’t seem to mind admitting his secret relationship with Albert to me. I suspected that in his normal state he would not be nearly so cooperative.

“Is what Larry says true, Cop Toy Two? Do you mind that he told me about the two of you?” I asked Albert. If Albert wasn’t comfortable with Larry letting the cat out of the bag, I would have some damage control to do.

“Yes sir, it’s true. I don’t think it is any of your business, but I suppose I don’t mind that you know. I judge you an honourable man, who will not blab this to everyone you meet,” Albert said calmly. He looked at me thoughtfully, as if he were still coming to his own conclusions about what type of a man I was.

“Of course I will not tell anyone about you and Larry, Cop Toy Two. What happens here is a private matter amongst the five of us,” I assured Albert.

I felt a tapping on my left shoulder and turned to see Andy standing next to me. “What about Gilbert? He knows about Albert and Larry now. He might tell,” Andy said to me.

“I think I can make sure that Gilbert won’t tell a soul, dear heart. Just leave it to me,” I said with a smile. Andy raised one eyebrow at me, and then slowly nodded his head in silent agreement. (Dang that man could be sexy even when all he did was raise one eyebrow! I had to drag my attention away from such delightful but distracting thoughts and concentrate on the matter at hand.) A few words with Gilbert at the right moment would insure his silence on the matter of Albert and Larry. It would be better to take care of that now, rather than later.

“Gilbert come here. I want to talk with you,” I ordered him.

‘Yes, sir!” Gilbert said. He pushed himself up off the bed onto his hands and knees. Dang that man had one hell of a sexy ass in those tight motorcycle breeches. He nonchalantly climbed up off of the bed and walked over to me, as if this were an everyday occurrence in his life. Moments later he stood in front of me calmly awaiting his next order.

“Gilbert, you heard what Albert and Larry said, didn’t you?” I asked him.

“Yes, sir. They admitted that they have a relationship, and have had one for several years,” Gilbert answered me. He appeared quite calm about the matter, but I could see something in the back of his eyes, though I wasn’t sure what it was.

“You do understand that you should not mention that information to anyone outside of this room? It is necessary to respect Larry and Albert’s privacy. They are trusting me and Andy with this information.” I said. “Can they trust you with it as well, or will I have to enforce your silence?” I asked.

“I will say nothing, sir,” Gilbert answered after a few seconds.

“Both when you are and when you are not hypnotized?” I inquired.

“Yes, I will say nothing, sir, hypnotized or not. That is what Albert would want me to do, and I want to please Albert,” Gilbert replied. “But...”

“But what?” I asked.

“It’s not fair, sir. Larry is Albert’s boy. Why can’t I be Albert’s boy? I wanted to be that for so long, a lot longer than Larry. Now I find out that Albert already has a boy, well it just isn’t fair,” Gilbert pouted.

“It isn’t fair, Gilbert,” I agreed with him. “Considering how you’ve treated Albert in the past, you should consider yourself lucky that he doesn’t take you over his knee and spank your ass until it bleeds. You have a lot of gall, thinking that you deserve to be Albert’s boy. I think you will have to spend a lot of time earning Albert’s trust before he will let you be his boy,” I said to him fixing him with my most disapproving glare.

“Yes, sir,” Gilbert said softly, as he lowered his eyes and looked at the floor.

“Now do I have your word as a police officer that you will not mention anything about Larry and Albert’s relationship to anyone outside of the people in this room?” I asked him pointedly.

“Yes, sir. You have my word as a police officer,” Gilbert answered, his head still lowered.

“Look me in the eye when you talk to me, BOY!” I yelled at him.

Gilbert jumped at the harshness of my words and his head jerked up as he searched for and found my eyes. He locked his gaze on my eyes as he spoke, “Sorry, sir! No disrespect intended, sir! I promise, on my oath as a police officer that I will never discuss any information regarding Larry and Albert’s relationship with anyone outside of the people in this room.”

“Is that satisfactory to you, Cop Toy One and Cop Toy Two? How about you Andy? Does that meet with your approval?” I asked.

“Yes sir. That’s fine with me, sir,” Albert answered.

“Sounds good to me, sir,” Larry replied.

“I think that will take care of things nicely, Texas,” Andy said to me a few seconds after Larry spoke.

I smiled at Andy briefly before turning my attention back to Gilbert. “I think you should get back on the bed, Gilbert. Now.” I said to him.

“Yes, sir. Right away sir,” Gilbert said with a smile. He turned away from me and practically galloped over to the bed. He climbed up on the bed and positioned himself lying prone on his stomach, his legs spread slightly apart. His ass was now ready to be humped.

.

“Cop Toy One, time for you to climb aboard the Gilbert train and drive it on home,” I said gleefully.

“Yes indeed, sir!” Larry replied happily as he walked towards the bed where Gilbert lay. I suppose you could say that Gilbert had been very patient waiting for us to sort out these details. In actual fact, Gilbert didn’t have any real choice but to wait. He had been told by Albert to wait to have his ass humped, and wanting earnestly to server and obey Albert, Gilbert had to wait. After all that’s what a good slave boy does, and Gilbert, in his current hypnotized state of mind, wanted to be a good slave boy. (I’m sure that all you good slave boys reading this story can understand how Gilbert felt. I suspect that right now you boys are wishing that you were Gilbert, about have your ass humped by a sexy motorcycle cop. Enough about your fantasies, though. Time to get back to the story.)

Slowly, almost reverently, Larry climbed up onto the right side of the bed, giving me a great view of him climbing onto the bed without blocking my view of Gilbert’s prone form. Larry was soon on his hands and knees crawling slowly, oh so slowly towards Gilbert’s waiting form. I felt a sudden flush and my face became very hot. One motorcycle cop humping another motorcycle cop, was turning out to be far more stimulating than I had thought. (Okay, it was damn hot, and I couldn’t believe how much it was turning me on. I’d never thought of myself as being interested in anything kinky. Just goes to show you, that you can still surprise yourself.) Larry was directly behind Gilbert’s ass now. Larry carefully positioned himself so that he was sitting astride Gilbert’s right leg, just above the knee. Gilbert let out a soft moan, as Larry settled himself down on Gilbert’s leg. Gilbert had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen next, I’m sure. Those big wide thick leather gun belts only accentuated the hips and waists of the two police officers.

“Hold it a second!” I called out to the three policemen, as an idea exploded into my brain. “I think it would be safer for all of you to take off your gun belts first. Stop what you are doing now, take off your gun belts, put them on the loveseat and you may then get back to what you were doing,” I ordered them.

“Yes, sir,” Larry said as he climbed off of Gilbert and worked his way off of the bed.

“Right away, sir”, Albert replied as he walked over to the loveseat.

“Of course, sir. That is a most wise precaution, sir ”, Gilbert said as he pushed himself off the bed and on to his hands and knees. He still had Albert’s tie fastened around his neck and it hung down in an almost comical manner. Trust Gilbert to respond with more than a simple ‘Yes Sir’. Even hypnotized and submissive Gilbert still had to assert himself and be different from everybody else in the room. In a way I found that oddly attractive and just a tiny bit erotic. I think it was the constant reminder that Gilbert or at least a part of him, continued to challenge my control over his mind and will. I’ve never really liked it when a subject surrenders to me totally to the point of becoming blindly obedient. I like to know that a man that I’ve hypnotize can still think for himself and still able to question my instructions if they disagree with his basic nature. A mindless obedient zombie may be good in the movies or on TV but in real life it is somewhat unsatisfying.

I watched eagerly as Albert carefully unfasten his gun belt and removed it from his waist. With practised ease he placed the gun belt gently on the love seat. Albert quickly returned to where he had been standing earlier a few feet away from the foot of the bed. Larry climbed off of Gilbert with some obvious reluctance and then stood up by the side of the bed. Larry walked over to the love seat and shot a glance at me as if he was questioning my instructions. It was almost as if he was silently asking me why this was necessary. Larry unbuckled hiss gun belt and placed it on the sofa next to Albert’s gun belt. Larry walked back and stood next to Albert. Now that the other two policemen were out of the way a Gilbert was free to move. He practically bounded off the bed in his eagerness to carry out my instructions. It took him only a few moments to slither out of his gun belt plop it on the love seat and clamber back onto the bed. To say that Gilbert was eager to have his ass humped by Larry would be a gross understatement.

“Hold on just a second, gentlemen,” I said as an idea popped into my mind. “Cop Toy Two, you need to retrieve your tie from Gilbert and put it back on. You should be as well dressed as Cop Toy One before you proceed. Gilbert does not need to wear your tie as a leash any longer.”

“As you wish, sir,” Albert replied with some reluctance. Clearly he did not like the delay this was causing. Nevertheless, like the good obedient hypnotized cop slave that he was, he walked over to the bed, climbed on it, reached over and untied his tie from about Gilbert’s neck. Gilbert offered no resistance or comment. Albert climbed off the bed and walked over to the full length mirror that was located on the wall leading to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and in less than a minute he had his tie done up and adjusted correctly on his uniform shirt. He turned to face me and walked a few steps towards me. “Is this satisfactory, sir?” He asked. He wasn’t hiding the fact that the delay annoyed him.

“Yes, it is, Cop Toy Two,” I answered. “The reason why I wanted you to be fully dressed like Cop Toy One, is that wearing your tie will enhance the sexual pleasure you feel when you cum. The knowledge that you are doing something so different, or kinky as Cop Toy Two might say, makes this whole event even more exciting to you. It turns you on even more. Dry humping another man while fully dressed up in your uniform with your tie on, is not normal police procedure. You are doing this by my orders, and that turns you on even more.”

“Fuck yes, sir, it does, sir!’ Larry blurted out. “Cop Toy One is honored to serve and obey you, sir. Cop Toy One also thanks you for the sexual pleasure you are about to grant upon him.” Brother, Larry had it bad. He was becoming more and more submissive and obedient the longer he remained in hypnosis. (Do you see a problem with this, dear reader? I don’t.)

“Jesus love a duck, my cock is almost rock hard, sir!” Albert said a few seconds later. “I can’t believe the power you have over me, sir. I can’t refuse you, anything. Oh fuck! Obeying you is all that I want or am able to do now, sir. I am so fucking ready to obey you, sir!” Albert gulped a few times as he looked at me, his face blank and empty, almost zombie like. (I was two for two, dear reader. Actually three for three if you counted Gilbert since he was as mind fucked as the other two police officers. I’m good. What can I say?)

I turned my attention away from the two tie wearing deeply hypnotized and more than slightly mind fucked police officers, and back to the bed. Gilbert lay face down on the bed with his legs spread apart slightly. A shudder ran through his body as he lay there anticipating the weight of Larry straddling Gilbert’s right leg again. “Here I come boy,” Larry declared as he climbed up on the bed on his hands and knees and crawled towards Gilbert. “Get ready to have your ass humped within an inch of its life boy.”

The commanding authoritative tone of Larry’s voice added an air of sexual tension in the room. Somehow the thought of Larry taking down Gilbert, who had been such an arrogant son of a bitch only an hour or so ago, filled me with a warm satisfied feeling. It was almost as if I was going to be taking down Gilbert yet I wouldn’t be touching him. I stared at Gilbert’s big round plump and juicy buttocks, in those snug (okay tight) clinging motorcycle policeman uniform breeches, drinking in every second of that sight. My left hand drifted down to the crotch of my jeans and started to caress my swollen half erect cock. I didn’t care if anybody saw me doing that. The only person who might notice was Andy since the hypnotized policemen in the room had other more pressing matters to attend to.

Like a tiger stocking its prey Larry crawled forward slowly on his hands and knees from the foot of the bed towards Gilbert’s ass. The smile on Larry’s face was one of sweet anticipation. He was looking forward to screwing Gilbert (figuratively speaking), in payback for all the times Gilbert had screwed with Albert. It didn’t long for Larry to resume his position perched atop a Gilbert’s right leg. Slowly Larry lowered himself on top of Gilbert pressing the front of his uniform breeches firmly into the valley between Gilbert’s buttocks. A shudder ran through Gilbert’s body as he felt the weight of Larry’s body pressing down upon his own.

“Let the bump and grind commence, boy,” Larry called out as he threw himself into the role.

“Yes, sir!” Gilbert cried with excitement.

I felt a wave of sexual heat expand outward from my loins as I watched Larry starting to hump Gilbert’ ass. (What did you expect after all? Can you honestly tell me that if you had been there and saw one handsome cop humping another, you would not have had a reaction down south?) I’m not ashamed to say that part of me wanted to be taking on Larry’s role. Gilbert ass was incredible. The way those two around hemispheres filled out those uniform breeches of his made it seem as if his ass was begging to be humped. Larry was lying on top of Gilbert, but Larry had braced his arms out to either side of Gilbert\s torso so that only some of Larry’s body weight would be pressing down on Gilbert’s backside. Gilbert was lying prone in the bed, while Larry was perched, so to speak, upon his knees.

“Hey, wait for me!” Albert cried out, as he walked up to the bed and stood next to Gilbert and Larry. Albert wasted no time in climbing onto the bed. It took him only a few moments to crawl forward on his knees and positioned himself directly behind Larry’s cute butt. Gently Albert wrapped his arms around Larry’s torso just under Larry’s arms. Albert proceeded to thrust his body forward against Larry’s torso and ass. From the way he was thrusting it appeared that Albert had undertaken this manoeuvre many times. I stood there watching the three cops humping each other, rubbing my swollen cock, thankful that I had been granted the privilege of witnessing such a beautifully erotic sight. I didn’t say anything, I just stood there and watched the show. Albert moaned softly as he pressed his hard body against Larry’s willing ass. As he pressed against Larry’s body, Larry would pressed down upon Gilbert’s body lying there in the bed. It was like watching a row of cop dominoes fall, over and over again, in sexy slow motion.

The room was silent except for the moaning and groaning of the three policemen. I tore my gaze away from the cop clubhouse sandwich, and looked over at Andy, wondering what he was making of all this. He stood there in his working uniform staring at his fellow officers entranced by their activities. I flicked my gaze to the front of his pants where I saw his right hand caressing a significant bulge. Andy glanced over at me and smiled. He nodded his head a few times as he flashed that should’ve been patented sexy smile of his at me. Words were unnecessary. Andy was enjoying this much as I was. I turned my attention back to the cop three some, wondering how long it would take for the three of them to come.

Occasionally Albert would speak a few words of encouragement to Larry. “You want this body, my body, don’t you? That hot cop ass of yours is mine, all mine, and you know it, don’t you? You’re my boy Larry, and you love it. Go on, Boy. Tell me the truth. Tell me who your daddy is. Tell me who owns your ass.”

“You do Albert,” Larry replied. “This cop’s ass is yours, Daddy. I’m your boy, Albert. I want to feel your big strong body on top of me, Daddy. I want you to hump my brains out. I am yours, Daddy. I just want to be your good boy, Daddy.”

Okay so those weren’t exactly words of encouragement. I was a bit surprised to hear Albert saying those things to Larry. I was even more surprised by Larry’s enthusiastic responses. A few seconds quiet reflection on my part was all I needed to understand the dynamics of their relationship. Cops are very macho guys and they have a macho image that they’re sort of expected to live up to. It made perfect sense that as a submissive Larry would want to be Albert’s boy. Not necessarily his bitch, but his boy. For Larry to declare that he was Albert’s bitch would have had feminine overtones which most likely neither of them would’ve been comfortable with.

“Can I be your boy too, Albert?” Gilbert cried out snatching my attention away from Larry and Albert. Gilbert moaned a few more times as he waited for Albert’s reply.

Albert was otherwise occupied so it took him a couple of minutes to compose an answer. “No, you haven’t earned the privilege of being my boy. At least not yet,” Albert answered with a slight edge to his voice. He moaned a few more times and panted as he tried to catch his breath. Clearly his physical exertions were considerable and he had to try and pace himself. “However, I think you’d make a fine bitch for Larry. I know you’re enjoying Larry humping your ass Gilbert. I know you will not be able to stop yourself from coming soon. And when you do come Gilbert, you will be Larry’s bitch. When you shoot your load into the front of your uniform breeches, making them messy and smelly, you will understand that you are still a low life and not yet fit to be my boy. You will remain Larry’s bitch, at his beck and call until I tell you otherwise. This is the lowly position you deserve, until you can prove to me that you have earned the right and privilege of being my boy.”

“Yes. Yes, sir!” Gilbert cried out. Anything further that he might have wanted to say was cut off by a series of moans that erupted from his mouth. Gilbert’s pleasure center was being heavily stimulated. He wouldn’t have the desire or will to fight Albert’s suggestions. In Gilbert’s current state of mind Albert suggestions were more like ironclad orders. I didn’t agree with what Albert was telling Gilbert, but it wasn’t my place to interfere in their relationship. A part of me thought the idea of Gilbert being somebody’s bitch was poetic justice, yet at the same time I knew I could never have given such a command. I had to remind myself of that because I wasn’t objecting I was giving my silent approval of Larry’s actions. So, I was partly responsible for the new role that Gilbert was about to undertake. When the humping was over, I would have to clean up a few loose ends. (Did you forget, dear reader, that these three police officers were still hypnotized and under my control? I certainly didn’t.)

The humping, moaning, groaning and physical activity continued for a while longer. I ignored any clocks in the room and concentrated on watching the cops’ performance. I had to hand it to them all. Their excellent physical condition allowed them to hump each other like sex crazed rabbits. I finally came in my jeans as I watched them. The release was as sweet as any I’d ever experienced. Once my body recovered a few minutes later, I found myself even more intently focussed on the policemen. It’s not every day that you get to see cops doing something like this.

“I’m your bitch! I’m totally your bitch!”Gilbert cried out suddenly, arching his back up while thrusting his head up towards the ceiling. “Oh God. Yes, I’m your bitch, Master Larry. I just came in my uniform breeches. I just messed my uniform breeches, and that makes me your bitch, Master Larry.” Gilbert moaned once or twice and then lay there on the bed, breathing deeply as the occasional shudder passed through his body.

“I’m your boy, Daddy! My ass is yours, Daddy! I want to be your good little boy, Daddy! Please hump my ass, whenever you want, Daddy!” Larry cried out a few moments later, his body suddenly became stiffened as all his muscles seem to lock up. He stayed that way for a about a minute, not saying another word. He looked like a statue posed over Gilbert’s ass, braced and ready for action. Slowly his body relaxed and Larry’s body collapsed down across Gilbert’s ass, falling to the right of Gilbert’s torso. Bent over as he now was over Gilbert’s ass, , Larry’s ass presented itself as a most delectable target. Albert had unwrapped his arms from about Larry’s torso, when Albert had felt Larry collapse. Now Albert shoved his pants hard into the valley between Larry’s uniform enshrouded butt cheeks, as he braced himself above Larry’s bent over form.

Albert grunted several times as he humped Larry’s ass for a good minute or so. “Oh God!” Albert cried out as he shot his load. What he lacked for in words he more than made up for in volume. (I half expected someone to be pounding on the door in the next few minutes complaining about the excessive noise. But then again this was Las Vegas, where they’ve heard it all before.) Albert collapsed next to Larry on Larry’s right side, spent exhausted, and now resting, just like the other two.

So there they were, three sleeping beauties. Three still hypnotized police officers who had just shot their loads into the front of their uniform pants, piled up on each other, resting comfortably. There were a few loose ends to tie before I sent them on their way.

“Gentlemen, when you have recovered your strength please untangle yourselves from each other and report to me for further instructions,” I said to them in a clear commanding voice.

“Yes, sir,” Gilbert said speaking in a voice muffled by the pillow his head was resting on.

“Yes, sir” Larry said quietly.

“Yes sir” Albert said a few seconds later.

I decided to wait at least five minutes before ordering them to report to me. Five minutes should have been sufficient time for them to recover. While I was waiting, it was fun to gaze upon these three handsome cops lying next to each other, looking so innocent and vulnerable. Police officers are often seen as strong, powerful and commanding figures, so it was somewhat refreshing to see them in a different light. As they lay there on the bed, resting, they were just ordinary men, who happened to be in hypnotic trances. Well, good looking, hunky, sexy, ordinary men, under my complete control. And if you don’t think that my heart was pounding, my blood was racing and my hormones were straining at the leash, then I have not accurately conveyed the scenario that I found myself dealing with. Any gay man who had an ounce less of self control than I, would have joined in the fun.

Suddenly I felt a big hand strongly grasp my left hand. I turned my head to the left and saw Andy standing next to me. I had been so focused on the stunning performance of the three policemen on the bed, that I had not noticed Andy moving about the room. Andy yanked on my hand and arm and spun me about. Before I realized it I was standing directly in front of Andy and he had wrapped those big tree trunks he called arms, about me. Andy pressed a pair of burning hot lips against mine. The passion and desire in the kiss he gave me caused my own desire for him to flame up. Let’s just say my jeans suddenly felt very snug, especially in the front. Andy pressed his rock hard, in more ways than one, body against mine as he showed me, in no uncertain terms, exactly how he felt about me.

After about a minute he broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes. Damn, but his eyes were sexy. “Seeing those three policemen having so much fun, got to me. I just have to feel your body against mine. I imagined the two of us doing something like they were, and I just had to have your body in my arms again. Your body is so hot. You’re such a stud. Damn, I’m a lucky man.” Andy said in that sexy honey sweet tenor voice of his.

This major league stud muffin of an RCMP constable with a body that most gay men would kill to have next to them was calling me a stud? “You need glasses, Andy. I’m no stud, but you sure as hell are,” I replied, and then planted a big deep kiss of my own on those willing lips of his.

“Believe what you like about yourself, but I know the truth. I’ve seen other guys look at you with want in their eyes. All three of those sleeping cops wanted you tonight. I could see it in how they looked at you and how they talked to you. I needed to remind you of what you already have, and how much I always want you, even when I’m not with you,” Andy answered after he gave me another brief but intense kiss.

Andy’s words did register with my lust soaked brain, but it took a few seconds. I thought carefully before I responded. “I would not presume to debate you about that,” I said with a grin. Andy looked at me and chuckled for a few seconds.

“You really don’t know the power, the magic you have over men, Paul. It’s not your super hypnosis powers. It’s your heart. When men see the kindness, love and honesty in your heart, it pulls them towards you like steel to a magnet. If they have one ounce of goodness in their souls, they want to be near you. I was attracted you to because of your body, but when I came to know you mind and your heart, I discovered just how lucky I truly am to be your man,” Andy continued after a few more kisses.

“Why are you telling me all this now?” I asked as the question just popped into my head.

“Because of where we are, and what we are doing. In Vegas sex is cheap, and romance, is dead. I felt that you needed to be reminded of a few facts. The three policemen on that bed got you very turned on. I’d have to be deaf, blind and unconscious for three days not to have noticed. I wanted no doubt in your mind about how I feel about you. When you see a good looking man, hypnotized or not, I want a picture of me to pop into your head, and for you to feel my arms about you again,” Andy answered. There was just a slight crack in his voice as he spoke the last words.

“Dear heart. I never suspected that you felt threatened by my hypnotizing good looking men,” I said as the truth of Andy’s revelation hit me. “I guess I haven’t done a very good job of showing you that you are my man.” I hung my head, and sighed. “When I am tempted like that, it makes you uncomfortable. It hurts you. How could I be so unkind?” I asked aloud, talking more to myself than to Andy.

“Not unkind, just not thinking things through clearly, Texas. Tonight I had to remind you that dry humping Gilbert would have been cheating on me, plain and simple. If I had not been here, would you have done it?” Andy asked as he pressed his body next to mine.

“Yes, I would have,” I cried out after a few seconds thought. I pressed myself up against Andy and hugged him as hard as I could. I felt weak, ashamed and unworthy of his love, but at the same time I craved to be held by him and to find comfort and understanding in his arms.

“That’s all I need to hear you say,” Andy responded in warm and comforting voice as he hugged me close.

After about a minute of hugging, and yes that was heaven pure and simple, I pushed away just enough from Andy so that I look up into that handsome face of his. “I don’t get it. I just admitted to you that tonight I would have cheated on you, and yet you still want to hold me in your arms. Why, Andy? Why would you do that?” I asked him, not understanding his reaction to my near betrayal of our relationship.

“My dear sweet Texas, how little you know me,” Andy said with a smile. “You took a very big step tonight. You admitted your weakness. You showed me that you’re just as human and prone to making mistakes, and succumbing to temptation as anyone. Now that you understand what you wanted to do was wrong for both of us, will you ever consider doing it again?”

“No. When I think of how much it will hurt you, dear heart, I know that I could never do that,” I answered looking him dead in the eyes.

“That’s why I love you, and why I trust you,” Andy said with a tender smile. “An RCMP constable has to be able to literally trust his partner with his life. He has to know that under any circumstances, his partner has his back. You are my partner, in life and in love. I have to be able to trust you with something far more important that my life. I have to be able to trust you with my love and my heart. I can do that, now.”

As the meaning of Andy’s words sunk into my mind, I looked at Andy and said, “You’re crazy. That makes no sense.”

“It makes perfect sense, Texas. You just haven’t thought it through,” Andy said.

“Care to explain it to me then?” I asked. I still had no idea what Andy was driving at.

“Until now, I never really explained to you how worried I was that if you played with hypnotized men, you’d be unable to resist the temptation to cheat on me. I know I would be very strongly tempted in a situation like that. The difference is that I don’t have your abilities to lead me into such intense situations. It would be wrong of me to ask you not to hypnotize and play with guys. It is part of who you are, and I suspect that as your involvement with the Council of Coins increases you’ll be hypnotizing a lot of men, a lot of good looking sexy studly men,” Andy began.

“You had to mention the Council,” I muttered darkly. Andy looked at me sharply for a second. “Sorry love. Go on.” I apologized.

“As I was saying, you’ll be doing more hypnotizing of good looking men in the future. Tonight you understood for the first time in that big compassionate heart of yours that even dry humping a hypnotized guy would be cheating on me,” And said. “I can see you stroking the bulge in a hypnotized guy’s pants, the budge in front or the one in back.” Andy looked at me and flashed me one of those killer smiles of his. I blushed at Andy’s reference to my interest (okay fetish) about men’s wallets and the big bulges they put in the back of men’s pants. Andy chuckled at my reaction, and then continued his explanation. “Now that you have admitted to me, and to yourself that such an action would be wrong to the both of us, I know that you will never do anything like that in the future. I trust you, because I trust the trueness and honesty of your heart, my dear sweet Texas. Some things we must take on faith. I have faith in you, my beloved Texas.” Andy concluded his speech with another long drawn out passion filled kiss.

“I only hope I can live up to your faith in me,’ I said doubtfully when Andy finished kissing me.

“You will, Texas, you will,” Andy said with a smile. “Think of it this way. I have to deal with good looking sexy men all day long. I see them in steamy showers, dripping wet. I see them in clean crisp uniforms. I see them in tight sexy blue jeans. Whom do I come home to? To whom did I give my heart, soul and mind to?”

“Me,” I answered meekly, as I realized the depth of Andy’s belief in me. It was awe inspiring. Suddenly I felt a wave of intense emotion fill my mind and my soul. I felt loved, appreciated, cared about and protected in a way I had never felt before. What I was feeling must have been evident on my face. Hell, I couldn’t have hidden how I was feeling with a week to practice.

“Now you understand how I feel about you, Texas,” Andy said with a nod of his head. “We are for each other. We are bonded. Mary told me that this would happen someday. It was merely a matter of time, and I had to wait for it. Now that it has happened, you truly understand why I trust you so much.”

“Mary told you about this?” I asked. Andy had just hit me between the eyes with a curve ball from way out of left field. It seemed that I didn’t know quite everything about my super hypnosis powers. Mary had been holding out on me. I was a tiny bit upset with her, until I realized a few seconds later that she had good reason not to tell me. I wouldn’t have believed her.

“Yes, she did. She told me that if we were truly meant for each other, your powers would bond us together emotionally. She suspected this might be the case. While it is true that you cannot use your powers to super hypnotize my mind, you have bonded my heart to you. And now, my beloved Texas, your heart is bonded to me. We are together in a way that ordinary people cannot possibly imagine.”

“What the hell does bonded mean?” I asked as my temper flared up for a few seconds. I don’t like it when something of an intimate nature happens to me, and I’m not aware or in control of it.

“Mary said that we now share our feelings on a much deeper level than ordinary people would. We still think and act independently, but when we touch each other like we are now, we can feel the emotions of the other person. We can see into the soul of the other person and feel that what they are feeling. We can even feel if they are telling us is the truth. We can’t read each other’s minds, but we can share our feelings. I like to think of it as a way of becoming even closer to you,’ Andy answered.

“And neither of us had a choice in the matter? I just couldn’t say ‘no’ I don’t want this to happen?” I asked, as I calmed down and my curiosity was engaged.

“Unfortunately no,” Andy admitted. He smiled that warm loving smile of his at me, while he continued to speak. “According to Mary, this is a side effect, if you like, of your super hypnosis powers. I prefer to think of it as a bonus. Right now, for example, I can feel your shame and regret at how your desire to dry hump Gilbert made me feel hurt. I can also feel your determination to never do anything like that again. Listen to your heart, to our hearts, Texas. What is it, what are they, telling you now?”

I kept my mouth shut and listened. I searched my feelings. It was so different. I still felt what I had been feeling before, but now there was something else. It was like watching a picture in picture on a TV screen. I could feel Andy’s love for me. Yet there was something more. I felt a surge of pride and happiness at my determination not to ever succumb to temptation again. I knew without exactly knowing how I knew, that these were Andy’s true feelings that I was experiencing. Then a bolt of intense emotion hit me. A bolt of profound love and deep trust, unlike anything I had ever felt before. It was desire, want, need, respect, love, caring, compassion, lust and devotion all mixed together in a big ball of mud that hit my mind and went splat all over it. I had to struggle to control my emotional reaction. I wanted to cry at the sheer joy of the moment, but there were three hunky hypnotized cops in the room, who would never understand it, if they saw me crying. They would assume I had disappointed them.

“My God! I never imagined you loved me like that!” I blurted out, stunned at the depth of Andy’s emotion for me.

“Now you know, Texas. Now you know,” Andy smiled at me as he planted yet another kiss on my partly opened mouth.

I didn’t say anything. I was too stunned.

“I can feel what you feel. I know that my feelings for you scare you, Texas. All I can ask is that you trust in your feelings and mine. In a very short time, you will accept it and be able to deal with it. The more time we spend in physical contact with each other the easier it becomes to accept this wonderful gift that your super hypnosis powers have given us. All my life, even though I didn’t know it, I’ve wanted a man who could be mine, and to be that man’s man. Now I can. Now we can. Would you still like to dry hump Gilbert?” Andy taunted me, and grinned.

“Hell no!” I cried out. “I’ve got you. I don’t need or want any other man.” I said getting control of my voice. A movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. “I think we’ll have to talk about this more later. They’re waking up.” I jerked my head in the general direction of the bed.

“Until then,” Andy said as he unwrapped his arms from about me and turned towards the bed.

Our timing was excellent. We finished our discussion a few minutes before the policemen on the bed began to stir. I glanced at my watch. Apparently they had been worn out by their recent activities, because a good fifteen minutes had passed from the time that I had given them their last set of instructions and we saw them start to stir.

It took them several minutes to untangle themselves from each other and make their way over to me. It was enjoyable to watch them moving about and over and under each other. All too soon, it seemed the three of them were standing in front of me, waiting for their next set of instructions. Gilbert was to my left, Larry was in front of me, and Albert was to my right. I had to smile at the big wet spot that was blatantly evident on the front of their uniform pants. Hopefully, it would not embarrass them too much, trying to explain what happened. . To be honest though, in Gilbert’s case I hoped it embarrassed the hell out of him. I still wanted Gilbert to suffer some payback. I sighed softly to myself as I realized that I wouldn’t be able to indulge my desire for payback on Gilbert.

“I want each of you to go into the bathroom, take off your uniform pants and rinse the front of those pants with warm water until the damp cum stain looks more like you just spilled water on yourself. When you have done that, you will put your uniform pants back on, come out here, put on your gun belt and stand in front of me as you are now. I will have further instructions for you then,” I said to them.

They nodded their heads at me as they processed the information, but they didn’t move.

“What are you waiting for, boys? Hop to it!” I barked at them.

“Yes, sir! Right away, sir! Sorry, sir. Of course, sir!” They cried out in a mixed jumble. It was difficult to sort out who had said what. I nearly broke out in laughter when they all started to hop their way over to the bathroom like a bunch of bunny rabbits! They had taken my ‘hop to it’ instruction literally. I heard a few guffaws emendating from Andy’s general direction. I turned and looked at Andy. He had his hands over his mouth as he struggled to control his laughter. He was slowly succeeding.

“When they come back from cleaning themselves up, I’ll give them their final set of instructions, wake them up and send them on their way,” I said to Andy. “I think we are about through with them tonight.”

“Yeah, I suppose so,” Andy agreed. “This evening hasn’t exactly gone as planned, but I think it has worked out for the best overall. I’d like to spend some time with you before we head off to bed. There are still several days left in the conference and the physical demonstrations start tomorrow.” Andy stifled a yawn as he finished speaking.

I dealt with a few yawns of my own as I waited for the three policemen to finish cleaning up and report back to me. Andy busied himself with pouring both of us a coffee from the room service trolley, while we waited for the three police officers to show themselves. I was half finished my first cup of coffee when the three police officers walked out of the bathroom and over to the loveseat to retrieve their gun belts. In short order they were once again in standing in front of me. Gilbert was off to my left, Larry was directly in front of me, and Albert was to my right.

The three of them stood there, at ease, waiting for my orders. It was such a heady feeling knowing that these three powerful police officers were mine to do with as I wished. (Well, mine to do with as long as Andy agreed, after all he was in the room with us.) They looked very handsome in their uniforms, and the big wet spots on the fronts of the pants looked more like someone had splashed water on them, rather than the cum spots that they originally were. Yes, they were very good boys, who carried out their instructions very well.

“Well done, boys. I see you have cleaned yourselves up, just as you were told. You’re good boys,” I said to them with a smile.

The three of them beamed back at me like grade school kids who had just been given a gold start by their teacher.

I licked my lips and took a deep breath as I prepared to speak to them again. “Gentlemen, listen carefully to what I am about to say to you. Each of you will remember everything that has happen here this evening. You will be able to recall in perfect detail all the events that transpired during your hypnotic sessions with me. However, you will not be able to discuss it with anyone outside of this room. It will not upset you or cause you discomfort in any way to keep the contents of this evening’s events a private matter amongst the five of us. It is my policy to keep all hypnosis sessions private, and Andy I know, can be trusted to do the same. I do not know you three gentlemen well enough to take you at your word, so I am giving you a very powerful post hypnotic suggestion that encourages you to keep the details of this evening a private matter.”

“The relationship between Larry and Albert remains unchanged as far as what has happened this evening. Gilbert, you know of this relationship, but you are bound by your promise and honour as a police officer to keep your knowledge of Larry and Albert’s relationship, to yourself. I know that you will not have any problem doing that. This leaves the relationship between Gilbert, Larry and Albert to sorted out. I have no problem with Albert commanding Gilbert to be Larry’s bitch, with a few important qualifications, which are as follows.”

“One. Gilbert can be commanded by Albert or Larry only in person, face to face. This means no remote control of any kind, by phone, email, internet, text messaging, letter, or any other form of remote communication.”

“Two. Gilbert can be commanded only during a private session with Albert or Larry. In public Gilbert will not respond to Albert or Larry’s commands.”

“Three. Gilbert always has a choice when it comes to sexual interaction with Albert or Larry. Gilbert has the right to say no, to having any type of sex with Albert or Larry, or performing any type of sexual act for Albert or Larry.”

“Four. Gilbert may not be commanded to hand over any of his personal property nor any of his finances to Albert or Larry, at any time.”

“Five. Gilbert will not carry out any delayed instructions given to him by Albert or Larry in a private session. For example, if Larry told Gilbert to walk out into the hallway now, and take off his boots, once he closes the hotel room door behind him, Gilbert would only walk out the hallway and close the door. He would no longer in a private session with Albert or Larry and thus would not be forced to carry out the remainder of the command.” (For those of you who might be wondering about this, dear reader, this rule was to insure that Albert or Larry could not given Gilbert commands to make him embarrass himself in public such as pulling his pants down, or walking around with his uniform fly open.)

“Now when you understand these instructions and agree with them, your eyes will close normally and naturally, you head will drop down to your chest and your arms will hang loose and limp at your sides.”

The three police officers stared at me blankly for a few moments as their brains digested the information they had been given. Less than thirty seconds later all three of them had closed their eyes, their head had nodded forward, and their arms were hanging loosely by their sides. I do so love it when subjects follow the instructions they are given.

“I think that covers everything, wouldn’t you agree Andy?” I asked, after walking over to stand next to Andy.

“Yes, it sounds like you have all the bases covered,” Andy agreed. ‘Although it seems to me that you’re not making it easy for Gilbert, Larry and Albert to get together.”

“You’re correct. I am not making it easy for any of them. They have to decide if they want to spend the time, effort and money to get together so that Gilbert can be Albert’s boy,” I said. “If I make it too easy for Larry or Albert to contact and use Gilbert, they would be tempted to treat Gilbert as more of a toy and less of a human being.”

“Hmmm....I hadn’t thought of it like that,” Andy said thoughtfully. “I see your point.”

“I’m glad we agree, Andy. I’m going to wake them up now,” I said.

Andy nodded his head silently, and walked over and whispered into my ear. I smiled as I realized he was correct.

“Gentlemen, I will now count from zero to five, where zero is this state or an even deeper state than this and five is the state where you are fully alert and back to yourself in every way. You will remember everything that happened tonight, including your individual triggers to re-enter your hypnotic trances. However, your triggers to return to your hypnotic trances will work only when I say them. When you awaken, you will not be able to physically assault myself or Andy now or any time in the future.,” I said in a calm and firm tone of voice. (Adding that injunction to prevent physical assault has become almost second nature to me, ever since the problem I encountered after hypnotizing three homophobic cowboys and then waking them up. They were not pleased with me, to put it lightly.)

“One more thing, gentlemen. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. You may discuss what happened here tonight amongst the three of you if you wish. However, you may not discuss it with anyone else,” I smiled over at Andy as I spoke. He had suggested I use the ‘what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas’ bit. He was right, too. The last thing Andy or I wanted was any of these cops yapping about what had happened to them to anyone else. It could lead to more cops wanting to work with me, which would be a good thing, but it could also lead to a heap of trouble.

I paused for a seconds to let the instructions sink in before I continued. “Coming out now, gentlemen. Zero. Starting to come up. One. Coming up more and more. Two. Feeling the need to move and stretch. Three. Feeling the urge for oxygen, so you take several deep breaths. Four. Almost there now. Your eyes fluttering a bit. Five. Eyes open and wide awake. Wide awake!”

The three men raised their arms up letting out big yawns as they woke up from their trances. They blinked their eyes opens and looked about. For a few seconds they seemed bewildered and unsure of themselves, as if they were not sure what had happened to them, or why they were in the hotel room. The confusion passed quickly as the events of the evening rolled through their minds.

“I’m out of here,” Gilbert declared as he headed towards the door. His face was slightly flushed, but with anger or embarrassment, I could not say. I can say with complete assurance that Gilbert’s ass was a wonderful sight to behold as he walked away from us. Big, round, plump, and juicy, with a great big wallet bulge on the right side. I sighed with contentment. I was sorry to see that delightful derriere leave. I am committed to Andy, but I can still appreciate a good hunk of ass when I see it.

“After you kiss the toes of my boots, bitch,” Larry said with a mischievous smile. Larry had remembered all of the night’s events and he wanted to test out his control over Gilbert.

Gilbert stopped dead in his tracks, just short of the door. He turned around and walked over to stand in front of Larry. “Yes, sir,” he snarled at Larry. Gilbert slowly lowered himself to his hands and knees. The look of anger on his face made it abundantly clear that he was doing this against his will. Quickly he lowered his head and kissed the top of Larry’s right boot. A second later Gilbert planted a kiss on Larry’s left boot. Gilbert looked up at Larry, as he stayed there on his hands and knees. (I was enjoying the sight of Gilbert’s ass in those snug motorcycle uniform breeches. The way those breeches clung to every muscle in Gilbert’ ass and thighs was a sight I’ll not soon forget. It was most stimulating. (Okay, I admit it, dear reader. It made me freaking horny as hell. There? Satisfied?)

“Good boy. You like being my bitch, don’t you boy?” Larry taunted Gilbert.

“In a pig’s eye!” Gilbert growled. “I’m only doing this because of what he did to me!” Gilbert lifted up his right arm, turned his head and pointed his right arm at me. If looks could kill, I would have been knocked flat on the floor, stone dead.

“Still you’re a good boy, and I like having you as my bitch,” Larry said as he patted Gilbert’s head approvingly.

“Take your creepy hands off me you...you...you...” Gilbert sputtered at Larry angrily, as he put his right hand back on the floor and turned his attention back to Larry.. “I ought to...to....to” he said as the words started to trickle off.

“To what, bitch? What do you think you ought to do, bitch?” Larry asked, amused at Gilbert’s resistance to following Larry’s instructions. Larry had started to run his hand over Gilbert’s head, almost caressing it..

“I....I...I..” Gilbert muttered as he seemed to lose his focus. “I should be a good little bitch and do as I am told, Sir,” A smile blossomed on Gilbert’s face as he fell back into his submissive roll with Larry. He gazed up at Larry with a look of pleasure, and longing.

“Well, now that you’ve kissed my boots, you can get the hell out of here!” Larry barked at Gilbert. “Now get going!”

“Yes, sir,” Gilbert said sadly as he slowly climbed to feet. He shot one long disappointed look at Larry, before turning around and heading for the hotel room door. I drank in the site of Gilbert’s ass moving back and forth as he walked away from us. Gilbert was a handsome man and a major league stud muffin, but I already had Andy so I was content to just watch Gilbert leave. It was only when he closed the hotel room door after himself as he left, that I shifted my attention back to Larry and Albert. The two of them stood there silently watching Gilbert leave. As I stood there watching the two police officers, I couldn’t help but wonder why Larry had been so mean to Gilbert. It wasn’t any of my business, though. I knew that a few minutes after he left the room, Gilbert would revert back to his normal personality, so I wasn’t concerned about him.

“I suppose the two of you should be leaving now,” I said to Larry and Albert. “I think we are finished here.” The tension in the room was starting to build up. There wasn’t any point in dragging this out. It was best to have Larry and Albert leave.

“Yes, I suppose we are,” Albert said to me coolly. Larry nodded his head silently.

“I hope you both feel somewhat better now. I think I managed to help Albert with his job stress,” I said blandly. “If you ever wish for another session of stress reduction, you can contact me through Andy.”

“Thank you, but I think that is highly unlikely,” Albert replied in that same cool tone of voice. “I didn’t come here this evening to be your cop toy, and Larry certainly didn’t. I was right not to trust you. Good-bye.” Larry nodded his head at me and then the two policemen quietly walked to the hotel room door, opened it and left.

I was mildly stunned at the abruptness of their departure. When I had closed the hotel room, I turned back to look at Andy. “Well, I guess that didn’t work out as well as I had hoped,” I said.

“Yes, it did have a bit of a surprise ending,” Andy said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not at all following his line of thought.

“It’s not like you to leave the situation where all the guys you hypnotized are angry with you. Usually they are happy with you and themselves. I’d be surprised if any of those three cops ever want to see you again,” Andy answered.

“You’re right about that. Just goes to show you that I’m not all sugar and spice and everything nice. I have a mean side, and I’m not above using my powers to punish someone when I think they deserve it,” I looked Andy dead in the eye, without blinking or flinching.

“But did you have the right to do that?” Andy asked. He was pushing the point for some reason.

“I think I did. In my opinion, I did what I thought was correct. I take it you don’t agree with me? If that is so, why didn’t you object earlier?” I asked. I kept my voice calm and cool. I was picking up hints though that we were headed for a fight.

“I don’t agree completely with what you did, because they were police officers and I felt a kinship with them. At the same time, I too wished to see Gilbert get what was due him. So all in all I don’t have a problem with what you did. Now that I think about it, there was that time with the three cowboys and their cum stained jeans. You made them go home dressed like that. They couldn’t wash their jeans until they got home,” Andy answered.

“Yeah, I have punished bad boys before, haven’t I? Still, it would have been nice if those cops did want to come back for more fun,” I said with a sigh of regret. .

“Don’t let them get to you, Paul,” Andy said with a smile. “They are just upset that you tapped into the submissive side of their natures. As you know cops are like the military, trained to follow orders. In case you were not aware of it, Texas, when you give orders, men listen.”

“You sure know what to say to make me feel better, dear heart,” I cooed at him. I walked over to Andy and draped my hands about his thick muscular neck. “I just realized that we never got around to dessert.”

“Who needs room service?” Andy said flashing a smile at me, and jerking his head in the general direction of the bed.

I smiled back at him. “You’re right. Who needs room service?” I ran over to the bed and jumped into it. I moved about for a bit and then rolled onto my right side, with my head resting on the pillow and look at him. I patted the bed and smiled at Andy. Andy smiled at me as he walked over to the bed and climbed into it. He lay down beside me and then rolled onto his left side so that he was looking directly at me. He reached out with his arm and ran his right index finger down the left cheek of my face. I was back in heaven again.

Eventually we shucked our clothes. We enjoyed the sensations of each other bodies, and pleasured each other. We talked about the new bond between us. To our unexpected delight, when we pleasured each other, we each felt the pleasure of the other. It seemed the bonding had some unexpected and most delightful aspects. I couldn’t help but wonder what an orgasm would feel like. Would we each feel the pleasure of two orgasms? Now there was a subject that most definitely required further investigation and research. We spent the night in bed together, under the covers, asleep. I’ll leave the rest to your imagination, dear reader. After all, I am a cowboy gentleman.