The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1998. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author.

Part 3 Steve.

To say that there was a war going on inside me about what to do with Steve would be wrong. I knew that as much as I might want to, I would not and just could not take advantage of him like this. True he was hypnotized, and true it was probably not normal hypnosis, but still, it would have been wrong.

“Steve, tell me how you feel right now,” I told him.

“Warm. Safe. Relaxed. Comfortable. Obedient. Docile. Submissive, Sir.” Steve replied in that deep sexy baritone voice of his.

“Steve, why did you call me ‘sir’?” I asked him.

“I want to, Sir. Want to serve you, Sir. Want to please you, Sir.” Steve replied and the smile on his face grew bigger as he nodded his head slowly with each ‘sir’.

“Okay,” I thought to myself. “We are definitely back in the Twilight Zone. I NEVER made any hint of those suggestions to him now, or even when I first met him. Just what IS going on here? He’s not just hypnotized....he’s somehow super-hypnotized, if that is even possible.”

“Steve,” I said out loud to him. “Please tell me why you wanted me to hypnotize you, originally, and what you want to do now, and why.”

“Wanted to relax more, Sir. Wanted to know what it was like to be hypnotized, Sir. But didn’t really think you could do it, Sir. Been tried before many times and never worked, Sir. But this time, could feel myself slipping down and into a wonderful state, Sir. I knew it had to be you hypnotizing me, and I just wanted to keep going deeper, Sir. I love what you have done to me, Sir. I want to keep doing what you tell me, so I can continue to feel this way, Sir. Please, Sir, please. Please take me deeper, or let me serve you or help you so that I can continue to feel this way, Sir. Please, Sir, please.” Steve just lay there on the sofa with his head in my lap, breathing easily. He just nodded his head a lot and smiled as he lay there. I was sure he was repeating what he had just said to me, back to himself and enjoying it even more.

Surprised at hearing all this would not be the correct word. I was shocked. “Steve,” I asked. “Do you understand what you just said? Do you know what you just described yourself as?”

“Yes, Sir,” Steve replied calmly. “I want to serve you. I want to be your personal hypnotized slave policeman, if you will have me, Sir. If you do not want me, I will go away and never bother you again, Sir. To have served you now, just by answering your questions, Sir, is all the reward I need.” Steve continued to smile and sigh with pleasure.

“But why do you want to do this, Steve? Have you always wanted to be dominated or have you had a secret desire to be someone’s slave?” I asked in a puzzled voice. I knew that this just did not make sense.

“No, Sir,” Steve replied in that dreamily mellow tone of voice as he continued to smile. “Never wanted to ever be a slave to anyone before, Sir. But you are different, Sir. I can feel your power overcome me when you hypnotize me, Sir. Impossible to resist, and I do not even want to try to, Sir. Serving you like this is so wonderful, Sir. It is all I ever want to do, for as long as you want me to, Sir. I am yours, Sir. Body, soul and mind, Sir.”

“This evening is full of surprises, to say the least,” I thought to myself. “Here I’ve gotten more than I could ever have dreamed. A hunk of a cop, who is only too happy to act, no to BE, my willing slave. I’ve GOT to be careful with this.”

I then spoke quickly and quietly to Steve, telling him that any time I asked him to ‘write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop’, he would return to this state, immediately with his eyes closed and his head would nod forward, but he would not fall down, and that he would feel just as good, if not better, than he felt now. I also told him that when I counted from zero to five, he would wake up and be his normal self. I pushed Steve into a sitting position on the sofa and woke him up with the count.

“Hey, so when ARE you going to start, Paul?” Steve asked with a touch of a surprise in his voice.

“Steve, first tell me how you feel, and then take a look at the clock over there,” I replied.

“Well, I do feel kind of good. Great actually,” Steve replied. He turned his head to look at the wall clock. “Holy shit! What the..... 9PM! WOW!!! You really did put me under. This is great! I like this! Can we do it again?”

“Sure,” I replied. “Just as soon as you write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop.” With that Steve was back off in dreamland...sitting slumped on the sofa with an even bigger smile on his face.

I asked Steve where the keys to the handcuffs were, so that I could remove them. They would get in the way with what I planned to have Steve do next. After telling me that they were in the right front pocket of his pants, I told him to stand up so that I could reach into his pocket and obtain the key ring. He stood up and I walked over next to him. He smiled and even giggled a bit when my hand dove into the right front pocket of his pants to retrieve the key ring. I distinctly heard him mutter, “Nice. Very nice,” as my hand was feeling around in his pocket trying to find the key ring. (No. I was not trying to grope him. Listen, YOU try putting your hand in the front pocket of another guy’s pants and see how it easy it is to find anything. Well, other that THAT thing.) I finally fished the key ring out, and unlocked the cuffs. I then told Steve to open his eyes, put the cuffs and key ring back where they belonged, and then sit back down on the sofa and close his eyes. This he did quickly and easily.

“Steve, do you know you have a nice body?” I asked him.

“Yes, Sir, I know that. I hope it pleases you, Sir.”

“It does please me, Steve,” I said to him. (At this point I saw Steve smile that ‘killer smile’ he’d shown to me in Phil’s office, and nod his head a few times. The smile quickly faded into that pleasant grin.) “Steve would you mind or would your wife mind, if you were to show me your body?” I asked, trying to keep my breathing under control. I knew this was a key moment in determining how much true ‘control’ I had over Steve. .

“Not married, Sir. I would be only too happy to show you my body, Sir.”

“Why are you wearing a wedding ring then, Steve?” I asked, in a puzzled tone of voice.

“Keeps the women away from me, Sir. Don’t like women or girls, Sir. They just annoy me, Sir.”

“So, what DO you like, then Steve?” I asked trying to keep the tremor of excitement out of my voice. This could not be happening I thought to myself. This hunk of a cop could not be GAY, too. If he is, then I MUST be dreaming. My cock was suddenly so hard, that I thought I would come right then, in my jeans.

“I....I.....I....don’t want to tell you, Sir. Please, Sir, please. Please, don’t make me tell you, Sir.” Steve’s voice had changed from that sexy deep baritone, to that of a small frighten child, and he was trembling....shaking with fear.

“Steve, stand up, raise your head and look at me,” I said in a commanding tone of voice.

“Yes, Sir,” Steve squeaked, as he stood up, lifted his head, opened his eyes, and turned to look a me. . There he stood, trembling, actually shaking with fear. His eyes were wide with it, and tears flowed out from them onto his cheeks, like rain in a sudden summer shower. My stomach turned to ice, in a heartbeat. My once hard hot cock had become as limp and weak as overcooked spaghetti. Dear Lord, what had I done? I had taken a strong secure man, and with only a few simple questions and commands, turned him into a frighten cowering child, paralyzed with fear. I had encountered subjects before who became frightened or reluctant when asked about things they considered private, but nothing like this. Steve was beyond that, well beyond it. At that moment, I understood that however much he did not want to answer that question, he would, if I asked him again. Definitely, this was something way beyond mere hypnosis. Steve appeared to be completely under my control and will. He could think for himself, but would always obey me, and do what I said, no matter how much he might not want to.

I suddenly had a bad taste in my mouth, and felt twenty feet lower than a snake’s navel. It hit me then, like a sledgehammer between my eyes, and completely by surprise. An intense fear, a terror, and yet a profound devotion all mixed together. I couldn’t seem to think straight for a few moments. I hung my head down between my legs as I took a few deep breaths, and absently told Steve to sit back on the sofa, relax and go a bit deeper. Immediately, I felt better. The terror and fear faded away, leaving nothing. I looked up to see Steve sitting back on the sofa, relaxed, and smiling just a tiny bit. He wasn’t crying anymore or trembling with fear.

I’ve watched enough Star Trek: The Next Generation back when it was on television, to know an empathic episode when I see one. Only this one was for real. All the terror and fear that Steve had felt when I asked him that question had somehow entered my mind, and I was feeling what he was feeling, or what he had been feeling. I tried to clear my mind as best I could and see what other ‘signals’ I could pick up from him. I was not successful. If he was feeling any positive feelings, I could not sense it.

I was even less sure of just what ‘power’ it was that I had over Steve and how it worked, than I had been before. I would have to go slowly and carefully with him, but I had to know if he was gay. Okay, I didn’t HAVE to know, but I WANTED to know. It was important to me.

I sat down next to Steve on the couch, and just looked at him for a minute or so. He seemed to have returned to normal...or whatever normal was in this trance-like state. My heart went out to him. How I wanted to hold him and comfort him and make him feel better, if only to assuage the guilt that I felt in causing all this. I knew that if I did that, it might only make things worse. Still, there was another way. Less pleasant for me, but it might help Steve.

“Steve, open your eyes and look at me, please,” I said.

“Yes, Sir.” He replied, as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Steve, do you like me?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, Sir. A lot, Sir.”

“Do you want to serve me?” I continued.

“Oh, yes, Sir. More than anything, Sir.”

“Steve, do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir. With my life, Sir.”

“Steve, I am going to tell you a secret about me, to show you how much I trust you. Do you understand?” I asked.

“Of course, Sir. I am yours, Sir. Mind, body and soul, Sir. I could never hurt or cause you hurt, Sir. If I ever did that, you would send me away, and then I could not serve you, Sir.”

(Looking back, at that moment in time, I don’t know who might have been more worried about what came next, me, or Steve. I wasn’t 100% sure, but I believed that anything I told Steve I could make him forget, if it became necessary. So, there wasn’t much risk to him or to me. Still, this was a huge and difficult step for me.)

In as calm a voice as I was able, I said to him, “Steve, I do not like women or girls. I like men. I especially like muscular men like you. Steve, I am gay.”

His jaw dropped, and he just looked at me for a few moments. He stared so long at me...and into my eyes, that I thought maybe he had slipped down very, very deep so as to avoid this shocking bit of news.

All I can remember of the next few minutes is being swept off my feet as Steve grabbed me in a huge bear hug, and proceeded to carry me around the room, hugging me and kissing me and laughing. There were tears streaming down his cheeks again, but the full rich baritone of his voice conveyed limitless joy, not sorrow or fear. To this day, I am still not sure how he managed to avoid breaking any of the lamps, or me for that matter.

After what seemed like hours, he finally gently placed me on the sofa and sat down next to me. His face was aglow with joy and happiness. He swallowed a few times, and cleared his throat before he spoke.

“Oh, Sir! I’m so very happy to know you are gay! So am I! I was so afraid that if you knew I was gay, you would send me away, forever. I.....I....I.....I love you, Sir.” With a huge sob, his big beautiful body began to shake again, as he started to cry uncontrollably.

I reached out and drew him close to me. I held him. I kissed him, and softly stroked his hair. Without needing to be told, his big strong arms enfolded me in their embrace as he took me gently into his arms and hugged me close. He gently kissed my face every now and then, as his sobs slowly subsided.

“It’s all right, Steve. I’m here.” I whispered in his ear. “You’re safe with me. It’s okay for you to love me, Steve. I care for you too, very much. I do not know if I love you yet, but we have time. Steve, I won’t ever send you away.”

With that last sentence, he pushed me away gently, turned my face to force me to look him straight in the eyes and said, “A slave is never worthy of his master’s love. But perhaps someday, if I serve you well enough, I will have some small place in your heart. Until that day, I vow to serve you faithfully and completely. For I truly am yours, mind, body and soul, Sir.”

This huge bear of a man, proceeded to kneel down in front of me and bow his head before me. There he stayed patiently awaiting whatever I might ask of him, much like an obedient dog lies by his master. I do not know if you can imagine, or even believe, the situation. Here is this large strong muscular hunk of a policeman, who could easily overpower me, kneeling before me, just waiting. I knew that I could have done anything, even raped him, and he would not have cared. His devotion to me was total, complete and absolute.. I could have ordered him to rob a bank for me, and I knew, (I do not know how I knew this but I DID know it) he would do so without question. My spine turned to ice, as the realization came to me that Steve would even kill someone, if I told him to.

“Steve” I said, as I stood up. “Lie down on the sofa, close your eyes and go even deeper asleep. Just enjoy yourself for the next few minutes.”

“Yes, Sir.” Steve replied calmly and carried out my instructions.

I looked at the clock. Only 9:30 PM. “Well,” I thought to myself. “Looks like I’ve got some decisions to make. Steve’s not kidding about all of this. What have I gotten myself into now? And more importantly, what do I do about it?”