The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1998. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author.

Part 4 Decisions, decisions.

I knew I had some time to try and think about all this. About what had happened, and what to do about it. One thing I was certain of though, Steve was my slave....by his choice not mine. All I could do was send him away....and break his heart, and probably screw up his life in the process. All those masters in the hypnosis stories I’d ever read on the world wide web, never seemed to have problems like this. Of course that was fantasy, and this was reality, and a fat lot of good these thoughts were doing me.

I looked at the clock, 9:45 PM. Great, just great. Fifteen minutes had gone by and I was no nearer to a solution. My thoughts were running around in circles and going nowhere fast. “Okay, bright boy” I thought to myself. “Stick with what you know works. Treat this like any other hypnosis session where the guy says he wants to be your slave. Maybe that will work..” I had encountered a couple of guys, good looking ones too, who turned out to have a ‘need’ to be dominated and enslaved. Literally. I won’t tell you what they wanted to do, though. Let’s just say it went WAY beyond the line with me. I broke off all contact with them, and removed all post-hypnotic suggestions from them, with one exception. I told them they could never contact me, until I gave them express permission. Well, here goes.

“Steve,” I asked. “Are you in the closet? And do you want to stay there?”

“Yes, Sir.” He replied in that sexy baritone voice. “I might lose my job and friends on the force if I don’t stay in the closet, Sir.”

Well, this was better than I hoped. I had some room to maneuver now.

“Steve,” I told him. “I am in the closet too. And like you I have to stay there. So, our relationships both gay, and master and slave, must stay in the closet too. The only time you may acknowledge that you are my slave, that I am your master, and that I am gay and that you are gay, is when we are alone and I hypnotize you. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir. Of course, Sir. I must protect you from harm, Sir.” Steve replied.

“Steve, as for your other gay relationships, that is for you to work out. You, not I, must decide if you wish to continue them. If you do NOT, then you must break them off without arising any suspicion. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir.” Steve answered immediately. “It is not a problem, Sir. I don’t have a boyfriend, steady or otherwise, Sir.”

“Looks like there are more surprises in store yet, this evening,” I thought to myself. “I don’t know how much more of this I can take.” I sighed softly to myself.

“Good to hear that, Steve,” I replied. “Now when you are not hypnotized by me, we are just casual friends who know each other through Phil. Sometimes you might come over for a normal hypnosis session to relive your stress, if you ever feel like it. Other times, I may want you to come over for other reasons. However, I will always check with you if this is a good time or not, before I hypnotize you...even if it is over the phone. Do you understand all this?”

“Yes, Sir,” replied Steve. “It is very kind of you to look out for me like this, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

“One last thing, Steve,” I said to him. “Your professional and private life remain unchanged in spite of this new relationship of ours. You and I will fit in time for ourselves around our normal lives. It may not be easy, but we will manage to do it because nether one of us wants to be discovered, do we?”

“NO, SIR!” Steve barked out. “I will be very careful, Sir. I do not want to harm or hurt you, Sir. I love you, Sir.”

“Steve, you don’t remember what happens at all when I hypnotize you, do you?” I asked him.

“No, Sir. I do not, Sir.”

“And for your sake and for mine, it is going to stay that way,” I told him. “You only remember in hypnosis what I tell you to remember. Whatever that is, plus the trigger phrase.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

A part of me cried that Steve would not remember his love for me except when I hypnotized him, but I knew it was for the best. Until I knew more about my abilities, it was best to keep things simple. But that didn’t mean I couldn’t still have some fun tonight. I looked at the clock. 10:00 PM. Good. Still enough time for a bit of fun.

I counted him out.

“Hi, Paul,” he said. Then noticed he was lying on the sofa. “What the heck am I doing here? The last thing I remember was sitting on the sofa, in handcuffs. You put me back under, didn’t you? You must have, I feel great.”

“Yup.” I replied. “You got it on the first try.”

“Well”, he said after looking at the wall clock., and sitting up on the sofa. “I guess I should be going soon. But we still have a little time if you want to talk for a while, say a half hour or so.”

“Actually, Steve,” I replied. “I was thinking of having some harmless fun with you, while I have the chance. You’re such a natural and deep subject.”

“Well, I don’t know, Paul,” Steve said looking at me square in the eyes, and smilling that killer smile of his. “You and I both know that I won’t do anything I don’t want to. So, I’m afraid a strip tease is out of the question,” he laughed.

“Why don’t we discuss that after you write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop, Steve?” I asked with a wicked grin on my face and wink of my eye.

Steve’s eyes blinked three or four times, then closed, his head nodded forward, and he sighed as he started to smile. I think he was looking forward to some fun as much as I was.