The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1998. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author.

Part 6. Hit and Miss

The next few days at work were uneventful. Nothing at all out of the ordinary happened, which was probably just as well, since I was trying to figure out what exactly had gone on with Steve and myself. There were several things that just did not make any sense, no matter how I might look at them. Why did Steve so under so easily? Why did he want to be my slave? Why did he think that he was in love with me? These things just did not happen in a hypnosis session, no matter how willing the subject might be. There were other questions hanging around in the back of my head as well. How had I managed to ‘arrange’ to have Steve do what I secretly wanted him to, that is to come over on Monday night, and wear a new uniform, and let me handcuff him? All I did was think these thoughts at him and he acted upon them. No matter how I looked at it, it just did not seem to add up correctly.

I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard a voice suddenly say to me, “Starting your weekend a bit early, Paul?” It was my boss, Phil, who had somehow walked up to my desk and was standing behind me.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,” I grinned at him. “I’ve just been thinking a bit.”

“Well, it’s only 10:30 in the morning, so could you try and put in a few hours work before lunch maybe?” He asked in a half joking tone of voice. That was the one thing about Phil that I always had a problem with. I could never be sure when he was, and was not joking. So, I always presumed that he was serious....it seemed safer that way. Besides, he had a valid point. My work had been off the last few days. I was more concerned about what happened with Steve and myself, than I’d admitted to myself.

So, with a slight bit of guilt, I set back to my work. I was so involved in what I was doing, that I was actually a bit surprised when the lunch hour arrived. I was sitting at my desk stretching and trying to get the kinks out of my shoulders and back when Phil walked up to me a few minutes after noon.

“Feeling more like your old self, Paul?” He asked.

“Yeah, guess I was just a bit under the weather the last few days,” I replied.

“Glad to hear it. I was getting a bit concerned about you. You haven’t been your normal energetic self the last few days,” Phil said.

“Not to worry,” I smiled at him. “I’m all better now.”

I guess I should explain at this point that Phil is a good looking guy, and I’ve had my eye on him for a long, long time. (Okay...I admit it. I have a crush on Phil, but he doesn’t know that.) Phil isn’t the muscle man than Steve is, but Phil is well built, handsome, and looks very good in a suit and tie. Many a time I’ve enjoyed looking at Phil when he takes his jacket off, which is not very often. Phil has a nice body, and a tight, smooth, well defined ass. Add that to a handsome face, with boyish good looks (and the man is at least 35), comprised of jet black hair, a full mustache, and clear smoke gray eyes, and I think you get the picture. But, Phil is married, and has been for at least seven years.

As Phil was looking directly into my eyes, I suddenly decided to try out my theory. I fixed my eyes on him and looked directly into his eyes and tried a simple and harmless command. “Remove your jacket.” Phil just looked at me and blinked a few times, but nothing happened. I tried the mental command again and tried to put more force, more effort into it. Phil just looked at me, and then turned his head as he noticed someone walking by.

“Listen, Paul,” he said as he turned and started to walk way. “I’ve got to go now. Have a good lunch.” And he was gone. So much for my theory. Whatever happened on Monday night was most definitely NOT happening now. I knew that what had happened with Steve and I was certainly NOT a dream, although now I was starting to have some doubts.

At about 3:00 PM, my office phone rang, which dragged me out of the contract that I’d been reading through. I picked up the receiver and absently answered it.

“Hello, Paul Walton speaking,” I answered.

“Hi Paul,” a rich baritone voice replied on the other end. “It’s Steve. Officer Steven Stokes. Remember me?”

“Why of course, Steve,” I replied, surprised that my voice wasn’t cracking with excitement. “To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?” I asked.

“I was hoping that you might be free for dinner tonight, and maybe afterwards if you have time, I could have another session with you. It’s been a hard week and frankly I could use something to help me unwind.”

I was in heaven again, although I also felt the need to be cautious. I was not sure how much of Monday’s session Steve remembered. If my theory about the ‘super-hypnosis’ was correct Steve would not remember anything about becoming naked before me and jacking off, rather he would only remember that he ‘woke up’ in just his underwear and socks, and thought the whole thing a joke.

“So, just what did you have in mind, Steve?” I asked jokingly.

“Well, just a good meal at a nice restaurant, followed by a relaxation session with you. And nothing more,” Steve laughed. “If it is okay with you, I’ll pay for the meal. That way I feel less like I’m getting something for free.”

“Okay, with me,” I replied. “Where and when?”

“Say 8 PM at the Copper Kettle? I know that is one of the more elegant restaurants in the city, but I sometimes like to dress up when I go out for a meal, and besides I want to pay your for the last session too.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you there,” I said with warmth in my voice. “I look forward to it. Bye for now.”

“Bye, Paul,” Steve said. There was a click at the other end of the line. I replaced the receiver and did some quick thinking. Steve seemed to be his normal self, and there wasn’t a hit of anything amiss, or the slightest indication that he remembered anything more that what I’d told him to remember. It was with a mixture of fear and anticipation that I looked forward to 8 PM. If nothing else, I’d have the chance to look at Steve for a while, even if he did have all his clothes on.

* * *

I was a few minutes early, and so I waited for Steve in the bar of the Copper Kettle. I was wearing one of my best suits. A light gray subtle pinstripe, two piece single breasted suit, with a plain red silk tie, matching red silk handkerchief in the breast pocket, and a plain white long sleeved shirt. Add to that a plain black belt and black polished shoes and you have an idea of what I looked like.....a banker or a lawyer. It was not that I considered this a ‘date’ with Steve, I just wanted to look my best. It was rare that I went out to dinner, and I liked to dress up when I did. It maked me feel better about myself.

When Steve arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later, it was all I could do not to stare at him and drool. He looked great in his cop uniform....but in a suit and tie he could have been a professional male fashion model. He was wearing an dark olive green double breasted two piece suit, that must have been tailored to fit him. It emphasized the shape of his body, in all the right places. (And I DO mean ALL the right places.) I wasn’t the only person to think so. Several of the ladies in the bar (with or without male companions) turned to look at Steve and to ogle him. I could understand now why he wore the wedding ring. Accompanying the suit was a pale mint green long sleeved shirt that bordered on white, and a deep maroon tie. The man had style when it came to clothes, although how he managed to find a suit that exactly matched the color of his eyes is beyond me. Since Steve’ shoes were polished plain dark brown, almost a black, I was fairly certain that his belt was a similar shade of brown. Anything else would have marred that perfect picture of fashion and grace that waved at me, smiled, and walked over to me.

I won’t bore you with the details of the dinner, other than to say that the Copper Kettle lived up to its reputation for fine food and service. We enjoyed an excellent meal. It was relaxing and very pleasant. It was much less like a date and much more like two old friends getting together for some good food, some good conversation and a good time. I found out a lot about Steve, and he found out a lot about me. But never did the fact of our mutual homosexuality ever become a topic of discussion. It just never came up, which was not at all surprising since Steve only remembered those facts while he was hypnotized.

Later, alone with Steve in his car, I asked him if he wanted to have the session at his place or not. He insisted that we go to my place because it would be easier on him. He’d only have to drive home from my place, rather than drive me home from his place and then return home. I said that I’d be happy to take a cab home, but he insisted that we have the session in my apartment. After a bit of a discussion I agreed, but secretly I was more than happy to have the session at my place. I felt safer and more in control there.

Once we arrived at my apartment, I invited Steve in and we sat down at the dinning room table. I thanked him again for the meal, and said that whenever he was ready for his session we could begin. It was only 10:15 PM and it was a Friday night so we had lots of time. I fully intended to respect Steve’s wishes and only hypnotize him for relaxation and stress relief, but that isn’t what happened.

“Well, I’m ready to start, Paul,” Steve said as he made himself comfortable on the dinning room chair. “But remember, no stripping this time...you promised me that over dinner.”

“Yes, I know. You just have to ruin my fun, don’t you?” I replied jokingly. “Well, we can start as soon as you write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop.” And with that Steve’s beautiful eyes closed and his head dropped forward and down onto his chest. A smile came to his lips as he sat there in the chair, peaceful and at ease.

“Steve, what do you remember of your last few sessions with me?” I asked him.

“Everything, Sir. It al came flooding back to me when you hypnotized me, Sir. I love it when you hypnotize me, Sir. And I love you, Sir.”

“Very good,” I said to Steve. “Now just sit there and breath easily and deeply...and go even deeper. As you do, and you feel yourself going deeper and deeper, you will feel all the accumulated stress and problems of the last few days just drift out of your mind. So just enjoy yourself. Count silently to yourself backward from fifty to zero, and with each and every decending number you’ll feel yourself go even deeper as the stress and tension melt away from your body and your mind. You cannot slip, slide or fall out of the chair, though, no matter how relaxed you become. Start counting now, and when you reach zero, you can walk over to me. do up your jacket, and kneel down in front of me...and tell me most what you want to do.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir,” Steve replied.

I could see his breathing change, and his body become more relaxed and limp with each breath. At least this gave me a few moments to carefully consider something that I’d been thinking about ever since his call this afternoon. I didn’t know if it was wise or not, but I felt that it was necessary for some reason. I was in heaven just standing there looking at Steve as he sat there on the chair, deeply hypnotized. It seemed only a heartbeat later that Steve stood up, buttoned his jacket closed as he opened his eyes and smiled that killer smile at me. (I started to melt inside.) Then with practiced grace he walked over to me, and knelt down in front of me.

Looking up into my eyes, with adoration and love he said in that deep sexy baratone voice of his, “All that I wish to do is to serve you, my Master. My pleasure is in pleasing you, in whatever way that you command me. ”

It was simple and to the point, and not unexpected. I supposed I could have done a lot of things...both good and bad...but once again something seemed to tug at my mind and I felt my desires and wants go off into that deepest part of my soul. The part that was hidden from everyone, including me. Words came to my lips, but it didn’t seem to come from me, or rather it was me, but a part of me I almost didn’t recognize.

“Steve, when you wake up in a few moments you will remember everything that has happened to you in all your sessions with me. You will still feel relaxed and refeshed, but the memory of tonight, and of the other night will return to you mind with crystal clarity. You will, however, be unable to move or to yell out. You will be able to talk but only in a normal tone of voice. Your body will be bound in invisible unbreakable cords...that can only be removed when I hypnotize you again.” And with that I woke Steve up.

Puzzled, confused, hurt, embarrased, amazed, stunned, and just a bit scared. All those emotions and more raced across his face as Steve woke up and the events of Monday night, and tonight played in his mind. He struggled briefly, as though trying to run, but the post hypnotic suggestion held him bound and kneeling on the floor. I brought a chair over to sit beside him, and just looked at him, waiting for him to say something. His face continued to run a gaunlet of emotions, until it finally settled in a small warm tender smile. Steve continued to just kneel there and look at me with that smile, seeming to be totaly at peace and at ease with himself now. I waited And waited. And waited. It seemed like an eternity passed....or at least a lifetime. Had I done the right thing by bringing all this out in the open? I hoped so, but I was as unsure about the outcome as I was about why I had done this in the first place.

“And what do we do now, Steve?” I finally asked, breaking the loud silence.

“Could you please put me back under, and let me spend the night with you?” Steve asked with pleading eyes.

I was struck dumb. This was not the response I had expected. Not in a million years.

“Steve, you are not hypnotized, you know,” I said with a puzzled expression on my face. “You don’t have to pretend to be my slave or to act like that.”

“Paul, I’m not acting,” Steve said looking me in the eye, and speaking with a dead calm voice. “I remember everything that happened, from the time you hypnotized me with my badge to the time you just woke me up a few minutes ago. There is nothing that you did, that I do not approve of. All of it was wonderful. While you had me hypnotized I felt a peace, a calm, and a trust that I’ve never known before. I know that I can trust you totally and completely. I do not know how I know, but I know it just as sure as I know my own name. You would not and could not ever hurt me. When you hypnotize me, I know that I can give myself over to you completely, mind and body, and I will be safe. With you I have found someone whom I can serve, and not fear abuse or misuse. I have never felt this need, this desire before, but when you first hypnotized me, it seemed to come to the surface of my mind and I just gave myself over to it. Please, Paul, hypnotize me again, and let me spend the night with you...if only to lie beside you, in bed.”

“Steve,” I said after a few moments thought. “I’m flattered and actually happy to hear you say all this. You are now free to move. But why did you say you loved me? Doesn’t it matter to you that I know you’re gay, or that you know I am gay?” (Steve has been out of hypnosis for only a few minutes and so he was still very suggestible. I didn’t need to hypnotize him again to remove the hypnotic suggestion of the bonds.)

As he rose to stand next to me, Steve said, “Paul, do you have any idea how often I have had to say ‘no’ to guys who just wanted my body for quick bit of fun? I know, in my heart and soul, that you want my body. I can see it in your eyes, your lovely blue eyes. I also know, that you will never try to take advantage of me. You had the chance on Monday night, but you restrained yourself. I am safe with you, just as you must know by now that you are safe with me. Yes, I’m gay, and I have longed to find someone who wanted what I want...a long term relationship based on trust and love. But it’s so hard to find that today. I told you that I loved you, because I didn’t want you to send me away. I feel something for you....and I want the chance to find out what it is. I do not want to make love with you, but I do want to hold you and caress you, for as long as you will let me.”

“I do not know why, but the hypnosis makes it so much easier to tell you this and to feel these feelings. I know I felt something the first time I saw you in Phil’s office.....that’s why I wanted a session that night. And that is also why I wanted a session tonight. I feel so very good when you hypnotize me, Paul. I love so much giving myself to you, and letting you take total control of me. You make me feel safe and secure, and protected. All I want to do, is to please you so that you will continue to hypnotize me and I can keep feeling this way.” And with that, Steve just stood there looking at me, and he blushed.

I looked at Steve, dumbfounded. I didn’t know what to say. I turned my head slightly away from him and looked at the clock on the wall. I needed to think for a bit. It seemed that the super hypnosis had tapped some hidden and deep desires within Steve and brought them to the surface. This was much more than I could have ever hoped for. Still, though, it did not explain everything that had happened. I was still convinced that the first session on Monday night was my idea, and not Steve’s. Not to mention the bit about the new uniform and the handcuffs. Right now, though I had something more pressing on my mind. I turned my head as a movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Steve had just knelt down in front of me, and was looking at me straight in the eyes.

“Paul,” he said. “Please, hypnotize me again, and let me spend the night with you. Not for you, but for me. I don’t want sex with you. I just want to feel your body next to mine...and to feel safe for a while.”

“Write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop, Steve,” I said with a soft warm smile on my face.

With that simple sentence, Steve was back in hypnosis and smiling.

“Steve, come with me into the bedroom,” I said.

“Yes, Sir!” He replied happily as he stood up, opened his eyes and followed me into the bedroom like an obedient puppy.

Since I’ve already described Steve’s body, there is no point in doing so again. (Sorry, dear reader, but I don’t like to share Steve with anyone. He’s mine.) When we got to the bedroom, I had him stand in front of me, by the bed, and told him that he would do everything to me as I was doing it to him. I started slowly at first, though. I reached up and stroked his wonderful brown hair....just letting my fingers run though it. I kissed him on both cheeks and on his forehead....and finally on his mouth....all the while enjoying his reciprocal actions. I caressed his body by running my hands all over his suit jacket and pants. How strange, yet exciting and erotic it was to feel him do the same to me. I explored his suit thoroughly, every inch. I thrust my hands deep into each and every pocket of his pants and his jacket, removing everything that he carried with him...wallet, keys, comb, and just let them fall there on the carpet beside us. It was like picking his pockets while he was doing the same to me. Fun, and erotic too. We were both rising to the occasion as it were.

I caught my breath as I pulled at his jacket, unbuttoned it, and slid it off him. His shirt was tailored to fit that wonderful muscular chest of his. God, he was a major league stud muffin!. I tried not to rush, as I removed his tie and his belt. I wanted to savor this but at the same time my arms were aching to finally hold him to me. Unbuttoning his shirt was easy, as was undoing his pants. Both items of clothing came off easily and quickly. My clothing was beginning removed just as easily if not more eagerly, by Steve. I looked at Steve standing there inches away from me wearing just his boxer shorts and his T-shirt, and told him to take off his T-shirt and hold his arms out away from his sides. There he stood, with that magnificent body, just waiting there for me. I stepped forward and into his waiting arms.

It was wonderful to be able to run my hands over his body, to feel his skin at long last and those wonderful muscles. He was more gentle and kind in caressing me than I thought a big strong man could be. Perhaps it was not love that I saw on his face, but it was something that showed a deep concern and caring about me. I know my face showed the same thing to him because he occasionally planted a soft warm kiss on my cheeks and my lips every now and then as we embraced each other and held each other close. I am not ashamed to say that tears started to roll down my face, and my body started to shake with emotion, as Steve held me next to him. With infinite tenderness, he kissed away my tears, and just held me close until the shaking stopped. All the while he whispered to me in soothing tones, “Shh...it’s alright. It’s okay. You’re safe.” For the first time in my life, I did feel safe and protected. When the shaking finally stopped, I whispered “Thank you” in his ear and tried to hug the stuffing out of him. I failed but it was wonderful trying. (I still smile now, as I think back to that moment.)

His kisses to me soon became deep and passionate, and I returned that passion in full. I am not sure how long it was, but eventually I came up for a breath of air and pointed at the bed. Without hesitation or comment he pulled back the sheets and lay down in the bed, and just looked at me. Slowly I lowered myself next to him. I do not know which of us was trembling more....him or me. Soon, though, the trembling stopped as I wrapped my arms around him....or at least as much of him as I could. I felt the strong yet gentle embrace of his arms as he pulled me close and tried to hold me as close to him as possible. I snuggled down and put my head on his chest. His wonderful warm furry chest. I sighed with contentment, and heard Steve mutter a “Thank you, Sir,” as he closed his eyes again and smiled.

I counted him out. He opened his eyes, and looked down at me, as I lay there with my head on his chest. “Paul, that was wonderful, thanks so much,” he said to me. “Please, put me back under and let me drift away into normal sleep like this, okay?”

How could I refuse that man? I looked into those olive limpid pools that were his lovely eyes, and hypnotized him. I had him hold me close, and had him stroke my hair. The last thing I told him, was that when I feel asleep in his arms, he would fall asleep too. I lay there with Steve, at peace and content for the first time in my life. My fantasy and dreams coming true at last. His chest was warm and furry, and I feel asleep listening to the beating of his heart, with his strong, gentle arms holding me.