The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

5 — An Interesting Story

Like all narrow-minded creatures who aren’t aware of their narrow-mindedness, Paul Sanders believed he had already seen it all until he took a good look at the expressionless visage of Colonel Henry Gibbons. That cold nothingness movies often tried to portray in the most erroneous ways was there, yet it was but a fleshy mask for the real horror that laid dormant. Despite looking like a man in every biological sense of the word, what sat in that tiny cell, neck tilted to the right, blank eyes yearning to roll out of their sockets and a circle of sticky drool around his lips, wasn’t one but a possessed doll, shattered from inside out.

Famous American novelist John Irving once wrote “Of all the things you choose in life, you don’t get to choose what your nightmares are. You don’t pick them; they pick you.” a sentence that now made perfect sense to him. That ghastly brainless wraith had picked him and he hated it.

“Well?” Jim McKenzie, the other agent on watch, asked, holding a warm cup of coffee. He would have brought another for his companion had he not already drink half a dozen in less than an hour.

“Well, what?” Paul retorted, adjusting his body weight on the small, uncomfortable chair that seemed more appropriate for child’s play than official government business. Both men were reaching their thirtieth anniversary and had a loving wife waiting for them at home. Neither wanted to be there yet orders were orders, and they had to obey.

“Any changes in his...,” Jim paused to select the most politically correct word. “... condition?”

“None and it’s getting on my nerves. Look at him! Have you ever seen anything more disturbing in your life?”

“Have you ever ran across Laura when she’s angry? Because she’s a thousand times worse, believe me!”

“Get out of here! Your wife wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

“Right... she kills them so fast they don’t even get to feel pain. Speaking of Laura, I should call her to let her now I’ll be running late.” Jim paused again, and reminded himself he was stuck in the same pattern for more than a week. “On second thought, maybe it’s best if I keep quiet for now.”

“Damn, you really are pussy-whipped, aren’t you?”

“At least, I was never whipped for real,” Jim sipped a bit of coffee and snorted, much to his friend’s embarrassment.

It had happened only once, on an ill-fated weekend where both had come up with devious schemes to spice up their sex life. Paul wanted to share with her his “sincere appreciation for the fine art of hucow porn”, the opening line of a memorized speech he never had the guts to complete. She wanted to paint his back—and even more so his butt!—red.

“Why did you bring that up again? It still hurts to this day.”

“You’re lucky she didn’t like it otherwise you would have grown used to it.”

“Whatever...” Paul rolled his eyes to deflect the conversation. “Have you heard from Simms and Hammersmith yet?”

“Hammersmith is out looking for food again. Simms is on his way here and he has company with him.”

“The good kind?”

“That depends on where you stand regarding Agent 47-D.”

To say he had no real opinion about her was the most accurate response he could give. Unlike Simms, Paul had never heard of Alexandra or the organization she worked for until the incident with the Colonel at which point a normal briefing became a patchwork of conspiracy theories bound to go nowhere. Sure, he had read about hypnosis and mind control before but what she did and how she did it defied every expectation one could muster.

“I read the same notes as you did but I don’t buy it.”

“And if I were to tell you they’re all true?”

“I would then ask you how you can be so sure of that, of course.”

Jim grabbed yet another ridiculously small seat and drank the rest of his coffee in a single gulp. “That’s... an interesting story. Are you ready to hear it?”

“Anything is better than looking at him,” Paul averted his gaze from the brainwashed military.

“Okay, but before I begin, promise you won’t tell Laura, agreed?”

“That juicy, huh? Hmmm, how much are you willing to pay to keep your secret intact?”

“Paul, I’m serious, here.”

“And I’m always a goofball,” the other agent chuckled. “so you have nothing to worry about. Tell me more.”

“I met her once. Alexandra. Long before I knew she was an agent, too.”

“Oh? How did that happen?”

“It was about four years ago before I got transferred to DC. Laura and I had just met and things were taking shape but you know how I valued my privacy back then. I spent a whole year planning the perfect Vegas vacation for myself and my ego and I would not let her take that away from me. I hit all the major casinos in three days, won a boatload of money right before losing it all in one risky play. On the fourth night, when I was out on the Strip trying to make amends with my wallet, I saw her for the first time. She was wearing this low-cut purple club dress straight out of a wet dream. You know that feeling when a woman intoxicates your senses with a single glance? That’s what happened to me the moment our paths crossed. I stood there as she approached, trying my best not to gawk at her open cleavage and failing. I know I’m not a looker and that having her notice me was expecting too much, but she did and smiled. Of course, the more I think about it now, the more I realized it wasn’t a smile, more of a concealed laugh at my predicament.”

“What predicament?”

“So... after the ecstasy of the first three days, that night everything was just a little too much for me. My eyes were too tired from all the bright lights, my drinks were too strong for my delicate palate, and my suit was just too tight. I literally ripped a hole in my pants from looking at her.”

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah. I know how this may sound but I couldn’t help myself. My dick shot out like a rocket and there I was for a least one minute, transfixed by this brunette beauty, with the biggest hard-on I ever experienced in my life.”

Paul threw his back to the concrete wall, restless hands not sure of anything. “So you got horny? I get horny all the time, Jim. What’s so interesting about that?”

“The fact that when she passed me by, I heard her say: That wasn’t so hard, was it? You may snap out of it now.”

“Come again?”

“I didn’t come, but I was this close to shooting my load on the sidewalk when those words registered.”

“Wait, wait, wait...” Paul snapped. “Let me get this straight. Are you claiming she hypnotized you in about a minute to the point you almost lost complete control of your cock and balls?”

“You said it, not me.”

“Nice try but that’s just...”

“Far-fetched? Is that what you were about to say?”

“Ridiculous is a better word. How the fuck would she do that?”

“I asked that same question many times in the next couple of months because you don’t just forget something like this, you know? However, it seems I forgot plenty of other things.”

“Meaning...?”

“After the Vegas incident, I started having dreams about it, little flashes of things that I was sure to never have happened. I said I saw her for the first time that night yet my mind told me otherwise. On several occasions, she was there playing at the same tables, flirting with the dealers, and giggling. In the most vivid of those dreams, I remember saying how hard it was to think one had beaten the house only to find out the house had been mocking us the whole time and then she responded with:

“It’s hard not to get any hard feelings about it but I bet it’s even harder to not get hard for me. Good night.”

“Huh? You lost me there.”

“She didn’t hypnotize me on the Strip, but she planted suggestions on my mind earlier that made that possible. The pieces only started to make sense long after her influence faded, you see?”

“No, I don’t, but hey, if that little delusion makes sense to you...”

“I wouldn’t call it a delusion. He was just a perfect trance subject.” Alexandra’s warm voice penetrated his ears. Paul turned around and gazed at the hypnotist’s sinuous body in her perfect latex attire. “Hello. I’m sure I’ve never got inside your head but him I remember well...” she smirked. “Is it still hard to not be hard?”

“Hmmm... H-hi,” Jim stammered. Looking down, he saw his cock stir again, the memory of a dream brought to life in the dream of a memory. When the two collided, reality crashed. Pre-cum leaked from his boxers and the worst thing is he wouldn’t be able to blame his coffee for the stain.

“Easy there less things get any harder for you,” she continued.

“God damn it, Alexandra! Stop this crap right now!” David Simms intervened. With a snap, he sent both men on their way. Begrudgingly, Jim did as told dragging the very confused and now also aroused Paul with him.

“They say it’s not over until the fat lady sings and since there isn’t one around...”

“I already asked you to save the innuendos for someone else. What is it with you and men, anyway?”

“It’s simple. They love me. A lot. I can be everything they want and everything they don’t know they yearn for. Everyone has a different boiling point, and I adore finding out what it is because when that bit of information is out in the open, their whole persona can be unraveled, exposed, torn apart, and rewritten. Why do you think your brother never stood a chance against me, David?”

“We’re not having this conversation again. You wanted to see the Colonel, I brought you to him now do your thing as quickly as possible. The less time we spend together cracking this case, the better for both of us.”

“Already getting cold feet?”

“Enough! Get it done, 47-D.”

“Aye, Aye, Sir,” she mocked with a fake salute. “Just remember the other end of the deal: no recordings. The Colonel means a lot to me and you’ll respect him regardless of what transpired or this will be the last time you see my nice side.”

Simms ignored her and joined his companions right at the same time Peter Hammersmith showed up with enough Mexican take out to feed a small village. The spicy food would serve as a temporary distraction for all the untamed fantasies she could unleash.

Alone with her friend, Alexandra stopped a moment to inspect the conditions in which he was being held. The cage was small, but clean and apart from a round bruise forming underneath his chin, it looked like no excessive force had been exerted during his arrest which was always a plus. As for his semi-catatonic state, the signs of repeated mind fucking were more than clear.

“How did they do this to you?” She muttered.

Hearing her voice, the Colonel sprung to attention, the once drooling human statue turning into a mess of arms and legs, vacant eyes now injected with excessive adrenaline. It was as if a long-time addict had just awakened from his comatose stupor by the promise of a new fix. While an egregious sight, what repulsed her the most wasn’t the animalistic movements nor the creepy tongue insinuating itself through his half-parted lips, but the impossible combination of words they conspired to utter, words she was relieved no one else was around to hear.

“Ah, Alexandra, my sweet enchantress. I’m so glad to see you again. I did what you asked. Are you proud of me?”