The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 15

Janine woke up first, her usual internal timer always firing off just before the actual alarm clock did. She leaned over, offered whispered suggestions to her still sleeping companions, felt both Kess and Sam sink a bit deeper into the mattress, and got up.

In the bathroom, she did her normal morning routine, took one final look in the mirror, got a wink from her reflection once again and nodded to acknowledge it. DJ was in there, she knew, and DJ would always be looking out for her in all things that mattered.

She exited the bathroom, found her outfit for the day, got dressed, and with one final glance at her sleepy companions, Janine closed the bedroom door and headed for the kitchen. The clock on the stove showed 08:12 AM so she grabbed a few pieces of various fruits and vegetables, poured some orange juice, and sat down to check her smartphone.

One message, from Theresa:

Hope you all had a wonderful evening, and I do mean all of you. :wink: Markesh was his usual enthusiastic self, such a very good boy he is. If you’re available for lunch later, let me know. :hugs:

Janine tapped out a response saying she’d be available around 1:30 PM if her normal schedule held; if things changed, she’d update on the situation and timing.

She set the smartphone down, took in a deep breath and sat back, allowing herself to relax as much as possible as her eyes closed. Emotions, feelings, thoughts of what transpired the night before and over the past few days washed over her giving her goosebumps from head to toe. One long deep breath in, one long soft relaxed sigh, and then she finished off the food and juice.

As she was about to exit the kitchen, she noted Sam standing there. Or, at least she presumed it was Sam.

“Good morning,” the body-known-as-Sam spoke and instantly Janine knew it was indeed Sam because of the different voice. Inwardly she sighed, somewhat disappointed it wasn’t D, hoping for various reasons he’d give her a proper wake-up boost but it only lasted a moment.

“Good morning to you as well, I hope you’re doing OK, yes?”

“Yep, I’m good to go, guess it’s a bit early. Still got nothing really useful to do this week, I guess Kess will be heading out to class soon herself. Does she keep her current schedule anyplace that I can check on it so I have some idea...?”

Janine pointed at the fridge, and of course, there on the front was a magnetic calendar. Sam stepped to the fridge as she lifted it slightly and Sam could see underneath a heavily highlighted page with various colors on it.

“That’s her current schedule to the best of my knowledge, obviously she loves colors.”

“OK, so today is, hell, what is today anyway?” Sam asked, honestly not even sure at that moment.

“Tuesday, 8:23 AM.”

Sam glanced, tapped the paper, slid the finger to the right: “Creative Writing at 9:45 AM. Seriously?”

“Kess is a wonderful writer, you should ask to see some of her stories sometime. They’re quite... how shall I put it, expressive? Yeah, that works, expressive.”

A new side of Kess to explore, Sam began to realize.

One class and then she was free till 2:45 PM for another, so Sam turned and was about to say—

“Mind if I take a peek inside?” were the words spoken to him and he heard them on the conscious level but that only lasted about one second before he felt the pull down, down, down.

Janine squeezed the back of his neck softly, stroked his cock, whispered to him, and the body-known-as-Sam answered all her questions.

Yes, he was doing great.

Yes, was very happy to be with them.

Yes, his balls were slightly sore but not as bad as the night before.

Yes, Brianna did get a small taste of him and asked him to feed her properly at a later time.

Yes, he very much wanted to feed Brianna very soon.

She questioned him about the previous night’s events; he responded most of what happened was just a dream and couldn’t have really happened. She reinforced the suggestions that Theresa had given her to pass along to him to ensure those memories stayed down there a bit longer until Theresa herself unlocked them at some point soon.

She also made sure to quell the question he’d started to ask only hours earlier about where he’d been during the time Kess and Janine had put on their impromptu show for the crowd, safely curtailing that for a while longer.

Convinced that Sam was doing fine, she gradually released his neck and cock, gave him a count from 1 to 5, and then kissed him softly and headed out. As she stepped away from him into the living room, the voice returned.

“Janine.”

She stopped in place and before she could turn the hand squeezed the back of her neck and she let go. The hand softly turned her to face D.

“Hi.”

“Hi,” she replied, that soft sleepy whisper making D’s cock pulse and throb that much harder.

“I’d love to totally devour you right now, but you have other responsibilities. I want to thank you, and I do mean I want to thank you for what you did for Sam in making that dream come true for him. I don’t know how you worked all that out, but it absolutely totally blew his mind several times over, and almost took me out in the process as well.“

Janine’s half-lidded eyes blinked, and she smiled at the offer of thanks.

“You’re welcome,” she barely managed to get out before D planted a really soft kiss coupled with a very strong squeeze on the back of her neck. She couldn’t stop juicing herself almost senseless at just how strong the sensation was.

His hand shifted, reached up softly, grabbed a fistful of her hair tightly at the scalp and yanked her back a few inches from his face as he said:

“Wake up, Janine, now.“

No count, no prep, nothing, just instantly awake and aware of her surroundings, of the slight pain from the grip on the back of her head, of the insane amount of pulsing and throbbing her pussy was going through, and of course the smile on the face of the body-known-as-D.

“Good girl, now go make some people’s lives better and learn some more cool stuff for us to explore,” D effectively commanded.

All Janine could do was nod. For the briefest moment, she had a strong urge to say “Yes, Sir” but she dismissed it almost as fast as it happened. She’d never considered saying that before, wasn’t sure why that seemed appropriate at that moment, but realized something else had just changed between them.

She turned, grabbed her belongings from the coffee table, opened the door, looked one more time at D, then smiled softly and she was gone.

D stood there for several moments, looking around. He turned back to the bedroom to look at Kess, still apparently totally zoned out to the world around her. For a few of those moments, D allowed himself to fantasize about whispering Sandy awake and having some fun with her, but that could wait for another time.

He went to the bathroom, closed the door, then stood in front of the mirror and as his eyes made contact with those in the mirror, D allowed himself to drop back into the shadows once more as Sam took the forefront.

Blinking a few times, running his hands over his face, Sam stretched, then ran some water and splashed it on his face and through his hair. He stepped to the tub, ran the water and adjusted things now that he knew where the proper points were. Grabbing the sponge and the body wash he again gave himself the once over, wondering why his balls were still so sore but at least slightly less painful to the touch.

He finished up and exited, seeing Kess still zoned out and decided some food would definitely rouse her back into action. In the kitchen, he set out the ingredients to make omelets and got started. After a few minutes, the oh-so-awesome smell wafting through the apartment had its intended effect:

“BACON!!!” Kess yelled from the bedroom, and Sam smiled.

She poked her head around the doorway and said good morning and that she’d be back in a few and vanished.

Sam finished up the prep, got the food on the plates, turned off the stove, set out everything nice on the table along with water and OJ. As he was sitting down, he noted Kess standing there in the kitchen doorway.

She was naked, of course, except for one new item and that one new item just happened to make Sam about as hard as he’d ever been in his entire life in the span of a few heartbeats.

Kess found her glasses, apparently, and Sam found a new fixation point.

“Do you like my glasses, Sam?”

“Uhmmm... yeah, wow, that’s... oh wow,” was about all he could manage.

“That looks delicious,” she offered, biting her lower lip as one hand squeezed a breast and the other slipped between her legs.

Sam being so distracted completely missed her actual meaning and smiled thinking she was referring to the nice breakfast he’d prepared.

Kess, of course, had other plans for breakfast.

Sam started to get up to pull out her chair, southern Gentleman and all, and Kess shook her head slowly left and right.

“No, sit down, relax, you’re doing just fine. You put in all this effort, made such a nice meal for us, but right now I’m hungry for something else.”

Kess glided the few feet from where she had been standing to the opposite side of the kitchen table. She pulled the chair out and set it off to one side, then lowered herself to her knees and disappeared from his view under the table. She put both hands on top of Sam’s knees and pushed back into his hips; Sam took that as a sign to slide his chair back somewhat so he did.

Looking down, Kess’ face, and those glasses, suddenly appeared between his legs, that mouth only an inch or so from the head of his cock. Kess looked at it, grinned as it bounced up and down with the beating of his heart, then back into Sam’s eyes.

“Can I have some cream, Sir?”

His cock just went stiff, stood out long and hard and stiff and didn’t bounce for a few moments at all. Sam nodded, because really, what else would a good boy do in that situation?

“Look into my eyes, Sam, focus on my eyes, and enjoy,” was all she said before she took him into her mouth.

Her eyes held him steady as her mouth softly sucked his cock. All the feelings she created washed over him continually as he sat there. He didn’t need to move, didn’t need to do anything but stare into those eyes and feel the pleasure.

There was just something different about Kess in those moments, and it wasn’t just the glasses. Sam couldn’t complain, of course, not that he was able to form a complete sentence at that point either. But there was just something different about her and it excited him to even higher levels of arousal.

It was just her mouth and her eyes; she wasn’t touching him in any other way. Kess remembered what her Mistress had said about his balls, so while she wanted to stroke those too this action would have to suffice. She loved the way Sam tasted, absolutely relished his flavor and wanted that cream pretty badly.

His breathing picked up, his abdominal muscles tightened, and as he stared into those eyes Kess winked one time then nodded. She pulled her lips back to the underside of the head of his cock and sucked in very tightly as her lips began to move up and down on just the head.

Something clicked in Sam’s mind and he dropped. Kess noted it, saw it happen, didn’t understand why but decided it wasn’t important—what mattered was he was enjoying what she was doing to him and she wasn’t going to stop till he fed her.

A moment later, his balls tightened and began to feed Kess more of his delicious cream. Several spurts, not large ones, but enough to make her a very happy girl in those brief moments. Her tongue danced little flicks on the head being held tightly inside her lips, savoring every last drop he managed to give her. When she was confident he was spent, she pulled back with the obligatory “pop” sound and smiled.

Sam, of course, had no awareness of this because he was still pretty far gone. Kess pushed the side chair out and used it to stand up beside the table and stretched. She turned to look at Sam slumped there in his chair and honestly didn’t know what might bring him back. Just on a whim she grabbed a piece of bacon and held it directly under his nose and whispered:

“Breathe, Sam, breathe in the wonderful scent of bacon and awaken, now.“

As silly and ridiculous as it might have been, Sam actually returned to normal awareness, taking Kess’ wrist in his and breathing in her skin along with the scent of the bacon. On some level, his awareness anchored them together for future purposes, whatever those might be.

“Mmmm... that smells so nice,” he commented.

“Well, it’s bacon, Sam, and while I would love to be breakfast for you right now, we can’t waste this food, so eat.”

Kess pulled the bacon back before he had a chance to take it, chomped off a piece and chewed it for a few moments. She leaned down and gave him a kiss coupled with the taste of bacon-flavored Kess before she took her seat and they did indeed enjoy the meal.

“So, what are your plans for the day? Still in that silly refresher thing for your CompSci class?” she asked.

“Basically, yes, seems like a complete waste of time to me. Given I now have other activities to occupy my time, I can’t really complain, can I?”

Kess took a sip of her OJ, a bite of toast, and said:

“Hypnosis, sex, hypno-sex, sexual hypnosis, more hypnosis, more sex, more, well you get the point. Some great meals tossed in, more hypnosis and more sex, nope, I can’t even begin to imagine why someone would complain, ever. Oh, and bacon, can’t forget the bacon.”

They both laughed for a few moments, then offered each other various tastes of their food items, enjoying their time together. Kess had to ask so she did:

“So, Sam, seriously, what do you think of the glasses? I feel so stupid because I’d forgotten where they’d been for so long, but earlier when I was in the bathroom I was looking at my own reflection and I swear it winked at me, and suddenly I knew where they’d been the whole time: in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror.”

“Your... your reflection winked at you?” Sam asked, pretty stunned to hear it come from her.

“Yeah, it was the weirdest thing, but I swear it happened, no BS.”

Sam thought about it, thought about what he now knew about himself, and about D, and realized perhaps that ‘Dark’ part of Kess was finally making itself known.

“I love the glasses, Kess, I honestly truly do. Janine told me that if I thought your natural eyes made you more attractive I’d be pretty much stunned senseless whenever I got to see you with the glasses on.”

“Well?” she asked after tearing off a piece of bacon.

“It’s Janine, when has she ever been wrong?”

“Once, but she is so past that now, thankfully. And thank you for the compliment on the glasses. Guess I’ll wear ’em for a while and see—pun very much intended—how things go.”

More laughter, more nibbling, more soft touches, when Sam had an idea and decided to do it. He wasn’t sure if it would work, but that voice in the back of his mind dropped the hint so it was worth exploring. Kess reached for another piece of bacon when Sam said:

“Kess, do you mind if I take a peek inside?”

Her arm stopped over the table, just short of actually reaching the bacon on the plate. It remained there for several seconds as Sam noted it and told her she could put it safely in her lap, and she did.

He slid his chair over just a bit, not really having any clue of what he was doing at all, and reached up with his right hand, softly palming the back of her neck, and squeezed. Kess took in a long slow deep breath, let it go in a long slow deep sigh, and then looked directly into Sam’s eyes. Hers were half-lidded and it was quite obvious she was seriously deep.

“Kess, how are you doing?”

“I’m great,” she whispered as a soft smile appeared.

“I’d like you to do me a big favor, if you will, would that be OK?”

“Sure.”

“I’d like you to drift and float for me, you can drift and float for me for a while, just drift and float off someplace peaceful and happy. I’d like—if that part of you is willing—to have a little chat with the deeper part of you, for just a few minutes, please.”

“OK,” she responded, then her eyes slowly closed and she dropped way down. Sam had to reach up with his left hand and place it on her upper chest to keep her seated safely.

A few moments went by and Sam started to wonder if he’d made the right decision. He glanced at the clock on the stove and noted they had plenty of time but after another thirty seconds or so he’d just ask Kess to come back to him.

“Well, it’s about damned time.”

Sam had noted something different about Kess earlier. Apparently, he’d been correct because that part of her was now staring at him, face-to-face, and it caught him off-guard to some degrees.

“You can let go of me, now, thanks.”

So he did.

Her hand reached up for the fork, stabbed at the eggs and placed it in her mouth even as the other hand was reaching for the carafe of OJ for a refill. Sam had no clue what to say or do in those moments so he just watched.

“You really do make some great eggs. Are you enjoying the show?” she asked.

“I... well... sure.”

After taking a large sip of OJ, she set the glass down and looked right at Sam. She scooted her chair just a bit to the left to face him more directly and began:

“Here’s the rundown: yes, you know who I am. Yes, I’ve always been here just like you’ve always had D and Janine has always had DJ. You may call me Sandy. Yes, I’m aware of all of you and your deeper self and Janine and hers too. Yes, I’ve basically decided now’s the time to spring myself upon the unsuspecting world and trance you all into deep submission. ahem

Sam’s jaw couldn’t have been any slacker if he’d wanted it to be. Sandy reached over and closed it for him:

“Come on, I expected better than that, really. Eat.”

Sam sat back, thought about it for a moment or two, then started eating.

“What do you wish to know?”

She caught him with his own fork full of food just entering his mouth. After he finished chewing and swallowed it, he took a sip of water.

“You’ve met D?”

“Yes, we made acquaintance last night for a short time. He’s funny, like you, and shy in ways he’d never admit, just like you. But of course, he’s not you, just as I’m not Kess. D and I came to a mutual agreement last night and that’s this: we both know that you and Kess are in love, and we are happy for all of us. We agreed that neither of us would interfere with what’s happening because it’ll be better for all of us in the long run. Understand?”

Sam sat there but before his jaw went slack the second time, he caught himself.

“No, actually, that just went right over my head.”

“Simple explanation: we, meaning D and I, agreed to not interfere with what’s happening between you and Kess. You with me?”

“Yes.”

“Because we, meaning D and I, understand you’re falling in love with each other, and that means we, meaning all of us, will have better lives because of what’s happening. Still with me?“

“Yes.”

“Good boy. We, meaning D and I, also agreed that from time to time, if it’s OK with you and Kess, that we, again meaning D and I, would like to have some fun with you and Kess. D has a thing for Kess, surely you know this, but it’s not a lovey-dovey kind of thing like you have with Kess. D loves when Kess surrenders to him and becomes his fucktoy, mindless and happy and surrendering to her passions. Got it?”

“Yes, well, yeah I get that.”

“And while you and I haven’t exactly had the chance to explore each other so far, we will, and soon, if you are willing to allow it to happen. D won’t interfere with us playing just as I won’t interfere with him and Kess having some fun. I’m sure he’ll drop some hints to you when you and I finally do get it on, just as I’ve been dropping some hints to Kess for D’s pleasure.“

Sam just nodded as this entirely new avenue of exploration presented itself.

“And then there’s Janine, our Mistress, and DJ, who I haven’t had the chance to ‘meet’ so to speak just yet. I know she’s in there, but she and I haven’t directly had the pleasure so far. I do know, however, when that happens both of us are going to be in comas after the marathon of sleepy sex we’re going to undertake.”

Before Sam could even look down, he already knew his cock had just bounced again and Sandy noted it.

“Yes, you are a healthy young specimen, Sam, that I’m very happy for. I do intend to use and abuse you and that cock soon, but today Kess has some classes and needs her attention elsewhere. Now that you know I’m here, and always listening just as D and DJ are, it might seem a bit odd at times when one of us decides to make our presence known. But you’ll always know when it happens because we are not our waking selves, understand?”

“Your voice is different.”

“Yes, each of us speaks in a different timbre. Just a little deeper in tone, a little slower in speed, because that’s how we roll, basically.”

Sam glanced at Sandy and actually laughed slightly and she did too.

“Yeah, I know, it’s a bit insane at this moment, but there’s one thing that you must understand and accept,” she said as she slowly leaned towards Sam, shifting her position to a standing one.

“You must understand that when I decide to take you,” Sandy almost growled in a low deep tone that was having the intended effect on Sam as he felt himself relaxing into his seat.

“When I finally decide to take this cock inside me,” and as she said the words she did exactly that and lowered herself onto his stiff hard cock, “it will slide into me and surrender itself to me, and only me, in ways that no other girl or woman is ever going to own you, Sam.”

As she sat still on his cock buried to the hilt inside her, Sam could barely remain aware of what was happening. Her hands had already reached up and were cradling his face and her fingertips had already begun drawing very slow soft circles on his temples. Those amazing eyes and that deeper sexier voice pulled him down so deep so fast.

“You can play with the others as you wish, you can own them, control them, make them suck your delicious cock and feed on your delicious cream. You can surrender to them and feed on their delicious pussies and rosebuds. You can enjoy lots of sleepy fun with them as they enjoy you in return.”

She was fucking him deliberately at that point, rising up and down on his stiff cock so very slowly.

“You can have all the fun you want with the other girls, and you can control and surrender to them as you wish, but no one owns you like Kess and I do. You knew it the moment you laid those sleepy obedient eyes on us standing in your doorway a few days ago, and nothing has changed since that moment. No one owns you but us, say it.”

“No... no one owns me... but you.”

“Say it again,” she whispered, fucking him with a bit more aggressiveness, rising higher and dropping harder on his cock.

“No one owns me... but you.”

“Again,” and now she finally grabbed him at the back of his neck and squeezed. She squeezed hard each time she dropped on his cock, again and again, faster and faster.

“No one owns me but you.”

“Again.”

“No one owns me but you.”

“Look into my eyes as I fuck you to sleep, Sam. You love this, this is your greatest desire: to be fucked to sleep. Watch my eyes, feel my pussy, feel my hand on the back of your neck as I fuck you to sleep. You love being fucked to sleep, and so I will always be happy to fuck you to sleep. You love being fucked to sleep and I love fucking you to sleep, Sam, so let me fuck you to sleep. You will not resist me as I fuck you to sleep, you cannot resist being fucked to sleep by me, it is your greatest desire, and I will give you want you want: I will fuck you to sleep because you want me to fuck you to sleep. Good boy.”

Sam shuddered when she called him a good boy while he stared into her eyes. Everything she was doing, all of it, coupled with that idea of being fucked to sleep, helpless to her whims, drove him over the edge right into the heart of dreamland.

She felt his cock pulse strongly several times in rapid succession as she tightened on him, squeezed him with each stroke, and milked him to the best of her ability. Even after his body gave up any resistance and went completely slack, she continued to fuck him slowly because his cock responded and stayed hard for her.

Sandy looked down on her now deeply asleep companion, leaned forward and kissed him softly on the forehead. She then rose up one final time to a point where he almost pulled out from inside her. She looked down and issued a direct command:

“Fuck me, sleepy boy.”

The body-known-as-Sam pumped into her hard, hands on her hips that gripped tightly and pulled her down as best it was able. One stroke, as deep as he could possibly get into her in that position, and held it.

Sandy let go to an orgasm that drove her right back into the corner of the mind she shared with Kess as Kess woke up unaware of what happened but she felt everything just the same.

“Oh... my... GOD,” she screamed, and then Kess began to fuck the body-known-as-Sam as hard as she could. She hadn’t taken note of the fact that his eyes were closed, but she held on for dear life as he pumped into her again and again.

“Sam, Sam... oh geez... SAM!!!” she yelled in-between the deep strokes really pushing every button she thought she had and more.

Still no response as he continued to deep stroke her. His hands pulled her down harder with each upstroke, deeper and deeper, as he drove her clear over the edge.

Kess collapsed against him and begged him to stop, but the body-known-as-Sam continued to fuck as commanded.

And again, as silly as it seemed, the idea presented itself a second time.

Another piece of bacon, under his nose, and suddenly the body-known-as-Sam bucked into her with one last stroke as his eyes opened and he growled loudly.

“HOLY SHIT...” and then it was just grunts and moans as he unloaded what little cream he had left. Yes, it hurt, and he still had no idea why, but the pleasure was on him even as Kess collapsed on top of him again at the same time. His arms shifted from her hips to around her ribs and he hugged her tightly even as the last pulses of his orgasm seemed to mesh with the squeezes she was giving in return on his cock.

After several minutes of being held so tightly in that position, Kess finally managed to pull back and she readjusted her glasses to look down on Sam. Sam, of course, was blinking oddly and appeared to be attempting to make sense of what had just happened.

“Everything is better with bacon, Sam. Never forget it.”

The voice was different. It was Sandy, making a joke, as she bit off a piece of that bacon and then she was gone as Kess’ eyes fluttered for several seconds. Her eyes opened wide, stared at Sam, and then the bacon in her hand, and then she realized she had some in her mouth which she promptly began to chew.

Both of them were breathing quite heavily in those moments. Sam attempted to shift his body so he didn’t slide completely from his chair when Kess finally rose up on her own legs. She stepped back, felt somewhat dizzy and absolutely fucked silly as she dropped back into her own chair.

Sam finally got himself situated when Kess asked:

“OK, what the hell just happened? I was here, and I laughed at something, and I remember, or at least I think I do, I...,” and she looked to the table and noticed the bacon was all gone, “reached for the bacon, and then you apparently you fucked me pretty hard.”

“I’m not entirely sure myself, Kess, and I mean that seriously.”

“Well one thing is for certain: YOU are absolutely most definitely the one that makes breakfast from now on and that’s that.“

They both laughed for several minutes and then cleaned up the table. Sam washed all the dishes as Kess went to get ready for her day. She came out of the bedroom in a great outfit and those glasses just made it so awesome. Janine was spot-on with her claim of just how amazing they made Kess look.

“Is there a particular style to those glasses? They make me think of old 1950’s style like actresses would wear in some movies, pin-up kinda stuff,” Same stated.

“Yeah, they’re referred to as a vintage Cats Eye style. I saw a pic of them on a website last year, spent a lot of time attempting to order them and wasn’t able to get them. I was lucky enough to find a pair of them on eBay, just the frames. I had that friend who helped me with my ‘Raptor’ contacts find someone that could make me lenses that would fit, in my prescription of course, without damaging them because of their age. I think these were made back in the 1950s, actually, so they’re not only rare nowadays but fragile too. I have to be more careful with them if I intend to start wearing them again regularly.”

“Well, without a doubt they absolutely make you look phenomenal. Janine told me I’d be blown away if I ever got the chance and you found them, and she was of course right once again.”

Kess practically leaped into Sam’s arms at the compliment and showered him with more little kisses and pecks all over his face and neck.

“I have to get going, what are your plans for today?” she asked as she lowered herself back to the floor.

“I honestly have no idea, let me check something,” and he went for his clothes still there on the floor outside the bedroom where they all stripped before going to bed. Retrieving his smartphone, a few irrelevant messages, and a new quote for the day. He held the phone up to Kess and she read it:

Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.—Napoleon Hill

She smiled, and said: “Right now, you are exactly where you want to be, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.”

She kissed him softly on the cheek and was gone.

The door closed behind her and Sam stood once again all alone, nothing but that refrigerator hum in the background to keep him company. He sat on the couch and put his feet up on the coffee table as he swiped through some messages.

There was a text from an unknown number so he tapped the notification. The message was just one word:

Hello?

His fingers moved and tapped out a reply. A few moments later a response came back:

Hello.

His fingers moved once more and tapped out another reply. Another few seconds and another response:

Hello!

He tapped out three letters and hit Send.

His phone rang a few moments later and the body-known-as-Sam sank into the couch as his feet dropped to the floor. The voice on the phone took him down, down, down so quickly, so easily. It programmed him for several minutes, and then his phone beeped one time. Sam’s sleepy eyes took note of the reason for the beeping.

“Yes, Mistress, I will obey,” was the only response required. The call ended, and the body-known-as-Sam went to recover his earbuds from one of the pockets on his cargo pants. As he collected them, he slowly made his way to the bedroom, lay on the bed, and made himself comfortable propped up on some pillows. His cock bounded on his stomach for several moments and then he placed the earbuds in and tapped play.

The voice, now directly in his ears, fed directly into his mind as it had done the night before and his cock surged as it did so. His eyes closed, and the body-known-as-Sam surrendered to it for the next thirty-seven minutes as it programmed him deeply. When the recording ended, the body-known-as-Sam deleted the file from the phone, deleted the record of the call, and deleted the text messages from that unknown number.

Then the body-known-as-Sam slept for an hour as programmed.

Upon awakening, Sam felt absolutely amazing, with energy he hadn’t felt in a long time. He got up, used the bathroom, decided to do a once over in the tub, remembered how nice breakfast was with Kess, and smiled.

He got dressed then checked the apartment to make sure everything was OK, the stove was truly off, stuff was put away and cleaned up, and then headed out. He noted the maintenance person vacuuming the carpet for the first time, and as he approached the person Sam smiled widely and nodded as he passed by. Bill figured someone woke up on the right side of the bed and went back to his duties.

Once outside as the sunshine hit his face, all Sam could do was smile as he made his way across the campus back to his dorm room.

* * *

Upon entering the classroom that morning, Janine noted several people glancing at her as she made her way down to her seat at a desk just off to the side of the main presentation area at the front. She knew why those glances were happening, and only then at that exact moment did she realize what might happen at some point that day.

“Good morning, Janine.”

Professor Michaels, of course, made his presence known as he entered the classroom from his side-door off his office. She turned up to look at him as he made his way to the podium and noted she felt nothing at all as he passed her.

“Good morning,” she replied, and went back to her notes. She knew, she absolutely knew without any doubt at all, that sooner or later he’d see the video. The question would then become whether he’d actually mention it to her or bring it up in conversation.

“He had his chance,” she reminded herself as she checked some classroom assignments.

The class went as usual, with two demonstrations, one of an ambiguous touch induction and another using a modified Elman. This was really rote stuff, Janine noted, and she decided to just focus on the paperwork at hand. She knew that such things had to be taught and demonstrated as well and was glad that Professor Michaels hadn’t even glanced at her during any of it.

As the class came to a close, Janine glanced at her smartphone—11:41 AM—and sent off a text to Theresa that they were on for lunch, no issues with her schedule. She started to pack up her bag when Professor Michaels stepped over and set his briefcase on her desk. She looked up as he asked:

“Janine, are you OK?”

“I’m fine, Professor.”

“So, now we’re back to Professor, not Martin anymore. Have I done something wrong?”

“No, you’ve been a perfect gentleman, Professor, always. It’s appreciated, really, but I’m doing just fine.”

“I ask because... well, I might as well just say it: someone showed me a video and I’m confident you know what I’m talking about.”

“Yes, it’s me, and Kess, and yes we had fun last night at the weekly theater event. Yes, I’m sure you can tell that both of us were very deep as we danced there as that video clearly shows. We were so very deep, Martin, so deep into each other, so insanely deeply hypnotized, you have absolutely no idea how deep I went last night. And I loved it, I loved every single solitary second of it, surrendering to it, giving myself over to it, and it was the best night of my life.”

Professor Michaels had that look, that look, as she spoke to him and she knew precisely what she was doing. She’d never gone this far and she was going to push it a bit farther regardless of the outcome.

She was a hypnotist, after all.

“It was so fucking hot to be there dancing with Kess, her body next to mine, both of us so deeply hypnotized, giving ourselves to each other, trancing each other deeper with every flash of light. Every flash of light taking us deeper, and deeper, so very deep into each other, deeper into trance, owning us, the music and the lights owned us, Martin. We surrendered to it and it owned us, both of us, head to toe, hearts, minds, bodies, our very souls surrendered to those moments together. It’s so amazing when you can surrender to something and not even know it’s happening.”

Eyes wide, now practically on the edge, she decided to just push him over a bit and see what would happen.

“We were fucking with our clothes on, Martin, you could see that clearly in the video, could you not? Two insanely capable hypnotic subjects, two insanely hot women, lost in hypnosis, deep deep hypnosis, lost in each other, completely surrendered to the music and the lights as they flashed... flashed... fucking with our clothes on. It was glorious, Martin, and you saw the video so you saw just how fucking hot it was, did you not?”

All Professor Michaels offered in reply was a soft grunt that Janine took for a yes.

“Yes, you watched that video, and you can easily remember what it was like to watch us. You remember watching Kess and I, both so deeply hypnotized that the world disappeared around us, fucking with our clothes on, dancing, lost in each other, lost to everything, sinking deeper... lost... and deeper... so fucking hot to watch us dance... and surrender... surrender. It was so fucking hot to watch us surrender, was it not?”

“Yes,” he managed to actually say softly

Janine noted his eyes were now beginning to water to some degrees. He hadn’t blinked as she held him there, under her spell and he never even realized it was happening. She glanced down and for the first time ever of working with him she noted he was hard—not quite a Sam-level of pants tenting but it was something and she actually allowed herself to grin slightly.

Clear as day, just Janine and Professor Michaels in the classroom, his wool slacks tented as he listened and focused on her story.

“Yes, you remember watching us, fucking with our clothes on, deeply hypnotized, so ready to surrender, so completely ready to surrender everything for pleasure. It is so easy to surrender to pleasure if you really want to. Life can be hard sometimes, Martin, sometimes things... can be so very hard... so very hard. But pleasure is always there for us if we’re willing to reach out and grab for it when it comes... our way... reach out and grab for it... when it comes... reach out and grab for it, Martin... when it comes...”

She was crossing multiple lines with every word she spoke. “Rubicons be damned,” she thought, and she continued.

“That’s right, if you really want it, you can reach out and grab it, Martin...”

Eyes open, watering a bit more, Professor Michaels eventually did manage to get one of his hands on his crotch.

“That’s right... grab it, tight, when it comes... so tight, when it comes... pleasure comes along so rarely for some of us... and you must reach out and grab it when it comes, Martin. You want to reach out and grab it tightly, when it comes... again and again... reach out and grab it... tightly... when it comes... when it comes you will grab it tightly and enjoy it... for as long as it lasts...”

She nodded, he nodded, she nodded again, he nodded in response and she knew it was time to finish things. She stood up, stepped to him, face-to-face, and stared deep into his brown eyes and whispered the commands:

“Go to your office, Martin, close the door and go into your restroom. When the pleasure comes, soon, grab it tightly... grab it, so tightly... when the pleasure comes... grab it tightly and let go... now.“

Leaving his briefcase on her desk, without conscious thought directing him, Professor Michaels made his way to his office and closed the door behind him.

Janine knew what she had just done would cause problems at some point and just didn’t care anymore. She packed her bag and headed out.

* * *

Sam got back to his dorm room, no sign of Gary anywhere around. Remembering it was actually Tuesday, Sam realized that meant Gary should be in—glancing at his smartphone and noting the time as 12:24 PM—the cafeteria more than likely. He texted and yep, that’s where Gary was and he asked if Sam was coming over.

In a few, yeah, at the dorm room now to change clothes.

Gary responded he’d be there for a while, catching up with some other friends and would see him whenever.

Just as Sam removed his shirt there was a knock at the door. He stepped to it and opened it and there stood Brianna, in yoga pants and a bright pink hoodie top. That seemed to be par for the course those days with a resurgence in the popularity of yoga pants or leggings. Considering just how awesome Brianna was looking as she stood there, Sam wasn’t going to complain.

“Hi,” she said, nervously covering her mouth with the fingers of her right hand as her left pulled on the pull string of her hoodie.

“Hi, Bri, uhmmm... come in, don’t mind the mess, I always blame it on the roommate anyway.”

She stepped past him and her scent, all flowers and some kind of perfume, wafted into Sam’s nostrils and made him just slightly dizzy. As she passed, he couldn’t help but look and gawk at her rather amazing ass. He loved Kess’ ass, seriously, especially when she wore the same kind of pants. Brianna was just a bit fuller in the hips, a bit more meat, if one could say such a thing.

When she stood in the middle of the room, she turned sideways a bit, accenting her curves in those pants. Fantastic fleshy glutes, well-defined thighs and hamstrings, and she had the most amazingly well-developed calves Sam had seen in some time. She caught Sam giving her the gawk and smiled even though his eyes were well below the level they were on.

“Sam, you got a thing for yoga pants, apparently.”

Sam, knowing he was totally busted, shied back into the door slightly, not realizing he was still standing there without his shirt on as people walked by outside his room. He also didn’t realize that he was sporting some serious wood that was quite obviously tenting his pants very clearly.

But that only lasted a moment or two as he saw where Brianna’s eyes were now fixated. As he glanced down, he startled himself off the door, closed it fast, and locked it behind him.

When he turned, Brianna was basically standing there in front of him and before he could react or speak her hands shot up to both sides of his face and cradled it as she spoke quickly:

“Sam, look into my eyes, that’s right, right here, into my eyes, that’s right. I know you feel so good that I’m here, feel my soft skin on your face, my fingers, so soft on your temples. You like having me here, in your room, safe with me, safe and sound with me, listening to my voice easing you down, down, down. You want to go down for me, Sam, say yes I want to go down for you.”

“I want to go down for you.”

“Yes, that’s right, you want to go down, down, down, deeper, deeper, deeper, so far down, now.“

She was speaking at such a rapid clip Sam couldn’t keep up, but her eyes were right there so that’s where he focused as the words just sank in deeper and deeper, so happy she was there, so soft in her embrace, so warm and comfortable. It was completely OK to let his pants drop, and the cool air felt so nice on his hard cock as he followed her back to the bed. He felt so good when she pushed him back as he fell down, down, down into his mattress and melted into it as she climbed on top of him and her weight felt so unbelievably nice.

He felt so happy when she lightly stroked his cock as she leaned into him, snuggled herself into his body, and whispered soft sleepy commands as he just said “yes” again and again and again. Then he felt even better as she shifted and she asked him to feed her—at that moment D decided to step in for just a moment, but as Sam so Brianna wouldn’t notice.

“Bri... I... I’m kinda sore right now, I want to feed you... but Kess and Janine have really worked me over for a few days, sorry, I can’t feed you just now...”

D was still eyes closed but he could feel the shift in Brianna’s body, heard the change in her breathing and the disappointment in the sigh, realized she was about to climb off him and decided it was worth a shot.

“Bri...”

She stopped:

“What?”

“Will you fuck my face for a while, I’d love to taste you. You got a little sample of me last night, it’s only fair, right?”

D knew the answer and just waited for it.

“You... you want me to fuck your face?”

“Good girl,” D thought to himself, but now he had to be careful to reel her in and make her think it was her in control when that had shifted only moments prior. He took in a long deep breath and sighed out:

“yessssssssss... pleeaaassseeee.”

It was the begging that really made it work. D smiled inside his little corner of their shared mind. He felt the shift and just waited.

“Open your eyes, Sam, look into my eyes please.”

D relinquished and Sam opened his eyes.

“Tell me you want me to fuck your face.”

Sam, unaware of the previous few moments, but happy that Brianna was there with him, in his room, safe in her arms, did what any self-respecting trance junkie would:

“Yes, please fuck my face.”

“Good boy.”

Brianna climbed off the bed and Sam was still locked in on her eyes. She removed the hoodie top exposing some magnificent breasts. She smiled and pulled down her yoga pants and was just about to untie her shoes when Sam actually said:

“No, leave the shoes on, it’ll be fucking hot to see you naked with them on.”

They were black mostly but they had bright fluorescent pink aspects that really made them stand out. As she looked up at Sam he smilled and she juiced hard. Sam could see it running down the insides of her incredibly toned thighs, shimmering off the skin. She too had one of those amazing tans and that skin of hers had that shine, a soft glow to it, and it was awesome.

“Are you a runner or something? Your legs are utterly amazing, really.”

“Yes, been on the track team since my freshman year in high school. I run every day, I just came from a run earlier so, I hope that’s not a problem.”

“Why would it be a problem?” Sam asked.

“I ran here, Sam, to see you. Kess and Janine both told me I could play with you if you were willing. I ran all the way here from the track, so, when I fuck your face, you’re going to be tasting me pretty deeply, meaning all the sweat from my run too.”

An instant surge in his cock, it couldn’t be helped, and Brianna noted it.

“I’ll take that as a definite yes. Are you ready, Sam?”

“Yes, please.”

Brianna stepped over to the bed:

“Stay still, Sam, don’t move a muscle, just let me use you, OK?”

Sam nodded and said:

“Teach me to adore you, please.”

Brianna giggled at the request. No man or woman she’d ever been with had ever before asked her to teach them, so she smiled and said:

“I’ll teach you how to make me squeal, baby.”

Brianna climbed onto the bed, very slowly, making sure to use as much of her body—still lightly covered in some sweat—to slide across Sam from the fronts of his lower legs up. One small portion at a time, enjoying the feel of his slightly hairy legs and torso, up a bit more onto his abdomen, then towards his chest. When Sam started to raise his arms, she shook her head and he let them relax back down.

“Feel me, Sam, feel my hot smooth flesh sliding over yours. Close your eyes and just relax and feel me, Sam. Feel all of me as I slide over you, getting closer and closer to your face, knowing what I’m going to do with that face for a while, and how I’m going to use it to get myself off on you.”

As she crossed over his abdomen his cock twitched hard and actually bounced just enough to make contact with her groin area, not directly on her pussy and nowhere near her clit, but the feeling of it caused her to yelp softly. Of course, when that sound hit Sam’s ears it aroused him, which caused another bounce, and another soft yelp.

She finally pushed past that point, breathing somewhat heavily and Sam took note of it. Her scent finally hit his nostrils and he breathed it in fairly deep and smiled. She noted his reaction, noted what caused it and smiled back.

“If you think that’s something, wait till I smother you with my pussy and ass, then you’ll lose your mind, I promise.”

Another bounce, several of them in fact, and some ragged breathing on the part of Sam as Brianna stopped to toy with his nipples for just a few moments. They reacted much more strongly than he expected and was rather surprised when she sucked on one for a few seconds. It wasn’t like it was the head of his cock or anything that sensitive, but he appreciated that she thought it was worthy of some attention.

Brianna finally caught Sam’s eyes at just the right moment and defocused hers, looked through him, and effectively tranced him in the moment. Sam found himself utterly locked on, unable to look away from her eyes. He only caught her peripherally as she rose above him, holding that attention, and slid her inner thighs up across his chest. She rocked back and forth for a few moments, enjoying the sensation of being in the dominant position over this delicious young man now under her spell.

Brianna reached down and touched the insides of his upper arms and pressed upwards, and he allowed them to move up towards his head. When she was satisfied they were in the proper position, she touched the other side to signal him to stop and they did.

She then proceeded to mount him at the shoulders. Brianna allowed the tops of her feet where the laces on the shoes were to gently come to rest on his upper arms, and she now had him completely pinned him down underneath her. She leaned towards his face, came down, gave him a kiss, and whispered:

“Be still.”

The simple two-word command had the same effect it did when Kess uttered the same words: his mind locked up, his body became immobile, and his eyes were still hers.

The scent of her was now basically only inches from his mouth and his nose, and he had shifted to breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth to maximize the effect it was having on him. She turned slightly to see his cock bouncing with every heartbeat, and she knew he was all hers. She turned back, caught his eyes again, and smiled.

He attempted to smile but she was already on him, smothering him completely from his lower chin to the upper bridge of his nose, totally engulfed in Brianna’s pussy. She yelped once loudly, reached up with her right hand to cover her mouth to quiet herself even as her left hand went down and grabbed a fistful of Sam’s hair.

Brianna pulled his hair and head hard to really grind her pussy into his face. She kept her word and face-fucked him just the way she told him she would.

When his tongue slid into her, her taste basically imprinted on him instantly. Her scent, that powerful, coupled with her taste in that moment, it was not something he would ever forget. He licked her slowly even as she just continued to grind herself into his face, getting to a point where he literally wasn’t able to breathe for several seconds at a time before she shifted. He picked up on the pattern and they got into sync with each other for a few minutes as Brianna fucked Sam’s face for everything he was worth.

“Good boy,” she whispered and it made Sam so very happy to hear it.

“Good boy, right there, that’s it, hold your tongue right there for a few moments, be still, right there.”

His tongue, always obedient and willing to learn, effectively paused upon command. She very gently shifted herself forward and backward, riding his tongue directly as he held it there for her pleasure. She yelped, groaned, pulled him hard and came even harder, covering him in her juices as she gasped for breath after breath.

“LICK!!!” she yelled through her fingers as she attempted to muffle herself as much as possible.

Deep stabs in and out of her pussy, again and again, and again, up and down the slit on either side, but he avoided her hood and clit on purpose and it was driving her insane. He’d told her to teach him so she did:

“Sam, stop. Look into my eyes, do exactly what I tell you to do and nothing else. Remember what I tell you, obey.”

Sam found himself a bit blank and a bit drifty as the commands sank in. He realized he was going to allow himself to be directly controlled by her every word.

Brianna looked down, took her right hand and with two fingers she spread her folds apart to show Sam where she wanted his focus. She smoothed herself for a few moments, then used her left hand to add more fingers to really open herself up wide.

“This, this is my clit, right...” and her fingertip on her right hand explored slowly as Sam’s eyes focused on it intently, “here... Oh god...”

Her head snapped back and Sam really just wanted to dive in and suck her senseless but he wasn’t able to move.

“For the next few minutes, I want your focus, your whole world, to become my clit, only my clit, but you must lick me as softly as you possibly can. I mean it, you can’t be like some dog licking a bowl of water or even licking himself, you must be ultra-super gentle as your rough tongue makes contact with my super smooth clit. It’s unbelievably sensitive at this moment and with the first contact, I’m more than likely going to cum so hard I might pass out.“

Sam attempted to nod but it wasn’t happening.

“If for some reason I do pass out, don’t stop. I’m giving you a direct command and you will obey. Do you understand me? Say yes if you understand me.”

“Yes,” Sam finally got a chance to speak. “Can...”

“What?”

“Can you please remove your feet from my arms, it’s cutting off the circulation, the shoelaces, not comfortable.”

“Oh, geez, sorry, when I raise my legs, move your arms to wherever they are most comfortable for you, OK?”

“OK.”

She leaned forward, almost bringing her belly button in contact with his nose as her lower legs released the pressure on his upper arms. He pulled them down to his sides and felt so much better. She settled back, putting her weight back on his upper chest and it made him feel amazing.

“It’s really important that you understand what I’m telling you to do. If I pass out, if I drop and relax, you are to keep licking me, you are not to stop, for anything. You are to push me past what I think I’m capable of handling, past being unconscious, past surrender, past all of it, push me and see how far I’ll go. You will do anything you must to make me cum again and again, until a point where I do not respond to you in any way at all, to a point where I am totally gone and out for the count, do you understand?”

“Yes,” and Sam in that moment took her commands literally and realized he would do absolutely anything it took to make her orgasm herself clean out of her mind because that’s what she told him to do.

D perked up when that revelation happened because it was the first time Sam had made that connection all on his own.

“Good boy, indeed, this should be interesting to watch,” D noted to himself, now fully engaged in the experience of Sam and what was about to happen.

“Thank you for letting me fuck your face, Sam, now be a very good boy and lick me softly. Make me cum, Sam, as much as you can, please.”

Sam’s tongue made the softest contact he could with Brianna’s clit, and she bucked into his face deep. She pulled back, unable to control the reaction because it went involuntary. Sam, being commanded to do whatever he could, raised his arms, and latched on to the tops of her thighs and pulled down as strongly as he could while he whispered:

“Brianna, be still, girl.”

He used that command against her and she found herself helpless to resist. Now that she couldn’t move, he began to lick her clit just as softly as she wanted him to, and each feather-light grazing of the ultra-sensitive patch of flesh set off more and more involuntary kicks and twitches. Her very well-developed runner’s legs were very strong and quite difficult to keep still even considering the command so he repeated it, again and again after each lick.

“Brianna, be still, girl.”

lick

“Brianna, be still, girl.”

lick lick lick

“Brianna, obey, girl, and be still.”

suck

“Brianna, you are a very good girl, be still.”

suck

D was practically cheering him on, impressed that Sam had decided to do something different when Sam remembered completely on his own to do something he’d been wanting to attempt for a few days.

He took in a deep breath and then puffed on Brianna’s clit just as D had done to Janine.

Brianna lost her mind, and even being as still as she was, her pussy juiced like mad all over Sam and he happily and greedily enjoyed as much of it as he could take in. As her body, still held in place by his strong arms, twitched and trembled and shivered constantly he shifted to the rapid-fire puffing and Brianna let go. She collapsed back on Sam’s torso and for the first time since they had come together, he got a good view of her deliciously pink rosebud.

D jumped hi and screamed, and Sam slid his tongue deep into Brianna’s ass and she lost her mind all over again.

Sam tongue fucked her rosebud for a good five minutes straight, absolute savoring her taste, sweat, and natural flavors. She was utterly intoxicating to him and imprinting on levels that would probably stay with him forever. He licked, he stabbed, he circled, he went deep, he licked the insides, felt every single twitch her rosebud offered his tongue as it clenched and released.

He felt her orgasm as least a half dozen times and just wouldn’t stop for several more minutes.

Finally, he sucked on her rosebud deeply and that shoved her over the edge, hard. Her entire body head to toe tensed for about twenty seconds solid and then went limp, loose, and relaxed with a very loud sigh as Brianna gave herself to dreamland.

Her body didn’t respond anymore to anything he did, not even her rosebud. He swiped her clit a few times, no response at all. Sam decided at that point she was most assuredly, using her own words, out for the count.

He shifted her body very gently to his right side, making sure her lower legs could swing in towards the wall next to the bed. It was an interesting position there as he finally did extricate himself from his own bed. Seeing Brianna laying there on her left side, that rather perfect ass, he had to do it.

He reached over with his left hand, grabbed a serious piece of her left cheek and lifted it up to exposed her pink delicious rosebud once more. He licked his right thumb, slid it deep into her, felt it twitch a few times, and felt her sigh and relax into the mattress even more. He then pulled it out and sucked it and truly loved the way she tasted.

He reached over and pulled her softly and she rolled onto her back. She looked so peaceful as she breathed deeply, such an amazing girl and just another experience that happened because of Janine taking a chance on him. He scooted forward and whispered:

“Bri, sleepy girl, open your eyes please.”

She slowly opened her eyes, glassy and unfocused, staring at nothing at all in particular.

“Look at me, sleepy girl.”

She turned her head instead of her eyes. When her eyes found his, she sighed.

“You are a very good girl, thank you for letting me please you in that way. You’re very tired now, you’ve had lots of powerful orgasms, and you need to rest for a while. You can and you will sleep here safely and comfortably on my bed for just a while. When you awaken, you’ll get dressed and have an amazing day, do you understand?”

Brianna was barely able to move at that point but she did manage to raise her right arm to Sam’s face as she whispered softly:

“Thank you for adoring me.”

She smiled, and then Brianna slept. Sam covered her with a comforter, kissed her on the forehead, and then got dressed. He put her clothing, neatly folded, on the foot of the bed for her when she woke up.

In the bathroom, looking at himself, it was the perfect opportunity so he gave it a shot.

“D, obviously you had a front-row seat to all that. How would you judge that performance?”

His reflection shimmered a bit and suddenly it waved.

“Impressive, most impressive. Especially the puffing part, I didn’t see that one coming so, yeah, now you know. It won’t necessarily affect every girl in the same manner, but Bri, she was pretty worked up when you opened the door. Especially after being ramped up from her run, her adrenaline levels were pretty spiked so, she just got high on you when the door opened and that was that. I’m proud of you, Sam, seriously.”

“Thanks, I think. What the hell time is it anyway,” Sam asked himself as he fumbled to get his smartphone from his pants—1:07 PM. He remembered telling Gary he’d meet him at the cafeteria so with a glance back at his reflection and some adjustments he was ready to head out.

Back in his room, he stopped one more time and kneeled down beside Brianna as she slept. He reached up and softly stroked some hair away from her face, whispered the word “Sleep” several times, happily noting a sigh and sensing her sink further into the mattress so gently.

It aroused him so much to know that someone would trust him to such degrees. That they would follow a command, and instruction, or a suggestion that he’d given them instantly, without any hesitation, and generally without any conscious awareness of the words even being spoken more often than not.

He stood up and realized yet once again he was tenting his pants to some degrees. He wondered if some company made some kind of men’s underwear that would account for that and keep it down with some hidden pocket or loop or something.

“Geezus, don’t you ever get enough?” he whispered to his own cock, then giggled softly and left, making sure to lock the door behind him.

Back outside in the sunlight once more all Sam could do was walk on air the entire way to the cafeteria.

* * *

Janine woke up as usual, exactly as commanded by her own program. She removed the goggles and the headset once again, gathered the wiring carefully, placed the hardware on the table, shut off the console, and gathered her belongings. One swipe on the phone—1:17 PM—put a smile on her face as everything was right on schedule.

She headed out of her hypno nook, saw Bill in the distance with some cart of some kind, waved, and he waved back. Outside in the sunlight and the fresh air, she was nothing but happy as she made her way to the cafeteria.

* * *

Brianna woke up feeling amazing, radiant to some degrees. She sat up, noted the comforter, remembered where she was and giggled at the insanity of it all. She got up, stretched for a few minutes to get the kinks out, then dressed. She found a sheet of paper and wrote a note for Sam and slid it under his keyboard but with a small portion stuck out he’d be sure to see.

She had planned to gradually suggest to him to taste her there meaning her rosebud, but apparently Sam took the initiative and had basically devoured her till she was out cold. The sheer thought of it practically had her juicing again and she fought it off as she went to the bathroom to clean up. One glance at the mirror and she could have sworn her reflection winked at her.

* * *

Kess had left her earlier class and was hanging out with some friends when her phone beeped.

I’m having lunch with Theresa in the cafeteria, stop by if you have time, we’ll be there after 1:30 PM

It was from Mistress so Kess responded that she’d be there soon. It was 1:21 PM when she hit Send.

* * *

Sam got to the cafeteria, saw Gary sitting with some friends, then headed to the food line. Some fresh pans had just been put out as he stood near the back of the line so he was grateful for that. Some more people filed in behind him and it moved pretty smoothly. He grabbed another fruit punch and put it on his tray as he inched forward, finally telling the server he wanted some of the fried chicken, some mashed potatoes no gravy, two pieces of cornbread, some green beans, and the chocolate pudding.

Considering the quality of the food he figured the pricing wasn’t that bad, a few bucks a day if he chose to eat at the cafeteria. He’d much rather be somewhere else for lunch, maybe that Panda Express now that he knew it was that close. He really did enjoy that food at Cellini’s as well and hoped to eat there again soon.

At the register, he offered the cash, got the change, then headed to the condiments and utensils serving area, got napkins and the necessary items. He then headed over to a table near where Gary was holding court as it so appeared. Everyone around him was seated while Gary stood and rambled on about some event at some location in the area, and the people around him laughed a few times with every new part of the story added.

Sam dug into the food, noting it was so much better if you got it actually fresh on the line. He sipped his fruit punch, looked over at Gary, saw Gary happy to have a crowd, and started to reach for his fork when he heard something faintly familiar.

“I said is this seat... taken?”

He turned to look at a woman, standing beside him. Nicely attired in a business style outfit, pure class from head to toe. But of course, that voice had the hairs on the back of his neck standing up and when he finally saw her eyes well, that’s all it took.

“I’m sorry. No, it’s not taken, please, have a seat.”

* * *

Brianna was making her way across the courtyard when she saw Kess off in the distance so she sprinted at a nice pace and caught up with her.

“Hey, girl, how’s your day?” Kess asked.

Barely breathing hard due to her regular training, Brianna smiled widely and giggled.

“Oh really, that good, huh?”

Brianna started nodding very quickly, just tiny little movements of her head, but she was obviously about to explode with something if she didn’t get it out.

“OK, spill it, what happened, who did it, and how hard did you come?”

Brianna giggled even more intensely but finally stopped, took a deep breath, and said:

“I fucked a face, that face belonged to Sam, and I came so hard that when I woke up, he had kissed me to sleep and wrapped me in a nice warm comforter. He even folded my clothes, Kess. HE. FOLDED. MY. CLOTHES!” she finished off in a hard staccato manner.

She was practically squealing with glee and Kess gave her a big hug.

“He’s a rather unique boy, that’s for sure. This happened when, just now?”

“A bit earlier, yeah. I did my morning run as usual and for some reason, he just came to mind on the backside of the course so I ran straight to his dorm room. You’re not mad or anything are you, ’cause you and Janine did say it was OK to play with him if he was willing. I got that right, didn’t I?”

Brianna actually had a look of concern on her face, worried she might have done something she shouldn’t.

Kess leaned forward, gave her a stern serious look for a few moments, then smiled and joked:

“Bri, use him however you wish, as long as he’s willing—and he’ll always be willing to please us, that’s a given—and enjoy yourself at the same time, understand?”

“OK, I just wanted to make sure. My god, it was so intense, he even asked me to teach him how to adore me. I mean, who does that any more? I’ve never had anyone ask me to do that, to teach them what I want them to do, he’s just adorable.“

“Yep, he most certainly is. I presume based on what you said he’s not at the dorm?”

“No, he gave me instructions to sleep for a bit and that he’d be gone, and he was. I have no idea where he might be, maybe text him.”

“He’ll show up when we least expect it. I’m headed to the cafeteria, you?”

“Food, yes, food, I’m famished after what he did for me, let’s get stuffed.”

* * *

Janine entered the cafeteria and looked around, saw Theresa and... she was apparently sitting with Sam. She caught Theresa’s eye and held up and wiggled her smartphone. Theresa glanced at her sideways and barely nodded and Janine caught it.

She went to the food line, grabbed a drink, got some food, and made her way to a table off behind Sam so he wouldn’t see her. She presumed that Theresa was having the conversation she’d mentioned she would have with Sam, but since she couldn’t be sure all she could do was wait for Theresa to notify her of what was going on.

The side door opened and Kess and Brianna entered. Janine saw them, waved, caught Kess’ attention, and they walked her way.

“Hi, Mistress, we’re going to grab some food. Did you just arrive?”

“Yes, a few moments ago. Girls, even considering how insanely fucking hot you both are, do your best not to attract too much attention. Theresa is with Sam,” and she nodded in their direction. Both girls turned, saw Theresa, saw her nod softly at them, and then turned back to Janine.

“Is she...?” Brianna started to ask.

“Honestly I have no idea at this moment. She’ll let me know whenever, so don’t give Sam any reason to be distracted, OK?”

“OK, then we’re gonna be as stealthy as possible as we get some food in our tight yoga pants and fat delicious asses that nobody around here seems to be able to resist, especially when we trance ’em and make it the focus of their worlds,” Kess droned on.

Janine reached out and grabbed a chunk of both Kess’ and Bri’s asses and smiled.

“Good girls, get some food.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Janine looked up but it wasn’t Kess that had said it. It was Brianna.

“Bri, I don’t-

“I like to say it for you, so there, deal with it, Mistress.“

It did make Janine kinda fuzzy to hear it two times so fast from a girl she’d never thought of in that way. Of course, as those two luscious girls walked away, things truly had changed. As Janine watched both their asses sway side to side, that old familiar feeling between her legs reminded her that she was not the person she had been only days prior.

Janine lifted a piece of fried chicken, took a bite, and looked in Theresa’s direction. She wasn’t eating that Janine could tell, but she was obviously speaking to Sam. She couldn’t make out what she was saying from so far away even with her rather developed skills with lip-reading, but she was quite certain that Sam was more than likely well caught in her hypnotic web once more.

All that remained was to see how the day would play itself out.