The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 16

Sam felt really good for some reason as he sat there talking, or more accurately listening to this attractive stranger now seated before him. Those hairs on the back of his neck were basically standing up straight as far as he could tell, and the goosebumps shivering him from head to toe weren’t going away for some reason.

Just listening to her voice was arousing to him, and yes, he finally took note of the fact that he was insanely hard as he continued to listen.

Gary blurted out something that caused the people around him to laugh and he looked over at Sam. He noted Sam was seated with Theresa and realized that she was now staring at him, with those eyes, and she nodded and blinked and Gary’s eyes fluttered as he went back to his story.

Sam noted her distraction and asked:

“Do you know Gary?”

“Yes, dear, I know Gary rather well. Do you know Gary?”

“Yes, he’s my roommate.”

“Oh, so you know Gary very well, I take it. It’s so nice to know things about the people who know us, would you not agree?”

“Yes.”

“And it’s so nice to know things, even when we know there are things that we don’t know. When we don’t know things, that means we can learn to know the things we don’t know, and when we don’t know that we’re learning new things to know, that can be a rather exciting time as we learn we can know new things we don’t yet know, yes?”

She was speaking oddly and at a somewhat rapid clip and it was difficult for Sam to keep up with her. All that mattered to him was the sound of her voice, not what she was saying. He did hear her ask him a question and he responded perfectly:

“Yes.”

“And knowing that not knowing can lead to new knowing of those things you didn’t know just yet can be really amazing because you can then say you knew something when it was new to you as soon as you then knew it. And after you learn something you didn’t know you didn’t know that you didn’t know, and being so unaware of not knowing that you aren’t aware of not knowing something, that can make you feel so confused, can it not?“

As the wordplay continued, D sat there in the back of their shared mind, dissecting every single word Theresa was throwing at Sam and loving every second of it. Sam still didn’t know who this woman was sitting before him because of her deeply embedded suggestions provided during that Succubus fantasy and the recording that programmed him even more, but D knew instantly from past experience rather intimately.

“God damn this woman is amazing,” D thought as he kicked back and just enjoyed the slow takedown of the body-known-as-Sam once more.

“It’s so amazing to not know what you don’t know, and to not be aware of the things that you’re not even aware of not being aware of, so confusing, and you feel even more confused, now, do you not?“

“Yes,” was all Sam could offer.

“Yes, and I’m sure that even though you can... know that you are sitting here, and you can... know that you are listening to the sound of my voice, and that you can... know that we are simply getting to know each other, you can still understand with perfect clarity that you don’t know who I am. And because you really don’t know who I am, and because you want to know but you don’t know, you can... know that the more I speak to you, the more you listen to the sound of my voice, the more you can... know that not knowing who I am can be so very arousing, so very enticing, as I get to know you so well.“

Sam had been gone for some time but obviously wasn’t aware of it. Her skillful use of language patterns, her hypnotic talents, and her unbelievably hypnotic voice and eyes all served to send Sam well off into dreamland rather softly and without any conscious awareness of it ever happening.

But she had to work fast because Janine was waiting.

“Tell me your name.”

“Sam.”

“No, tell me your full name.”

“Samuel Bradley Wilkins.”

“Thank you, Samuel. Relax, you’re doing just fine. I wanted to meet with you for a few minutes to get to know you somewhat better, and we will spend more time together later today, if you are willing. And you are willing, are you not?”

“Yes.”

She wanted to say “Good boy,” she really did. It was so important to her to say it at the right time and that wasn’t that moment, and it could disrupt some future plans she had for this delicious young man so she caught it and continued.

“Excellent. Earlier today you heard my voice on a deeper level. Go to that level, now.“

The body-known-as-Sam wilted in his seat, arms dropping from the table to his lap thankfully and not down totally at his sides.

“Look into my eyes, Samuel.”

Half-lidded, his head rose just a bit to allow for eye contact.

“Sit up straight, Samuel, look deeply into my eyes.”

His eyelids rose slightly and then the contact was solid.

“That’s right, now tell me what my voice programmed you to do, quickly.”

The body-known-as-Sam recited the basic list of instructions she had deeply embedded in his open obedient mind from the recording earlier. Pleased that he’d accepted all of them, Theresa spoke:

“Allow your arousal to come down, Samuel, come down, that’s right, let your arousal fade completely. There will be time later for us to enjoy each other in sexual ways, but that is not for now. Let your arousal fade away, now.“

Back to normal, given his deeply hypnotized state.

“In a few moments, I’ll count from 1 to 5. At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you will stand up and take your tray with you to meet with Kess and Brianna. You will awaken upon sitting down at their table and remember only that you just arrived and got some food for yourself when you noticed them. Turn to your right and look back, now, and find them in your field of vision, find only Kess and Brianna, find their table, Samuel.”

He turned slowly to his right, blinked several times, and finally made them out in the distance.

“You see only Kess and Brianna, do you not?”

He turned back to face her and answered “Yes.”

“Excellent, now close your eyes and drift for a few moments, then I will give you your count.”

She grabbed her smartphone, texted to Janine:

When Samuel stands up, make your way to my table, he will not see you as he makes his way to yours.

Janine tapped back OK

“Samuel, at the count of 5, carry out your instructions. 1...”

Kess looked at Janine with wonder and Janine said:

“That’s my cue, Sam will be here in a few moments, have fun.”

She stood and gathered her stuff and turned to wait for Sam to stand.

At the count of 5, Sam did exactly as she had programmed him to do. He stood, turned with his tray, and made his way towards Kess and Brianna. Janine passed him and there was no reaction at all, no recognition, nothing.

Janine reached Theresa’s table and said:

“You are truly amazing.”

“Yes, well, my talents notwithstanding, if I didn’t work with amazingly capable subjects like Samuel, and you, and the others, that wouldn’t be saying all that much. Hello, my dear, have a seat, we have things to discuss.”

Janine sat, smiled, and they began to have a nice lunch.

As Sam approached, Kess looked up, then Brianna turned towards Sam. Before either of them could speak, the body-known-as-Sam simply sat down and then blinked several times.

“Hi,” he said, as he reached for and took a bite of a chicken breast.

Kess looked at Brianna, Brianna looked at Kess, and they both looked at Sam.

“What?” he asked in-between sucking on one finger and wiping his mouth with a napkin.

* * *

“He’s so much fun, Janine, really. When I sat down here Gary there decided to make some funny comment and when he turned to see Sam, he saw me instead so I gave him my old hypno-nod-blink and well, there’s Gary for you.”

Janine turned to see Gary still standing there amongst some friends, the star of the show apparently, and taking no note of Theresa or her at all.

“But then Samuel asked if I knew Gary and that gave me my way inside for this little impromptu meet. I pulled the old ‘you know you don’t know’ routine and he just zonked out so sweetly. He’s a really exceptional subject, I’m glad you found him.”

Janine smiled, happy to know that Theresa felt Sam was worthy of their time and attention.

“He’s becoming more capable every day, but then again Kess and I have been trancing him damned near constantly, not to mention snacking on him when we can.”

At the mention of Kess’ name, Theresa leaned to the left a bit to see her in the distance.

“I see Kess found her glasses. She looks pretty hot with those, perhaps they’ll remain a feature for the future.”

Janine smiled, turned and took a glance at Kess.

“Yeah, she knows she’s a hottie and doesn’t try to hide it. It makes her that more special, that she’s not held back by the fact that she knows she affects everyone around her. Even Brianna has been taken by her of late. I guess we’re all changing in some ways. That’s a good thing, right?”

Theresa nodded as she sipped her drink.

“Indeed, it is. Now as for the snacking, remember his balls, dear, I know he’s a youthful creature but every man needs time to recharge. I drained him rather deeply, and he enjoyed it but I know it did cause him some significant discomfort afterward. A few days and he’ll be primed and ready to rock, no worries.”

“Of that, we have absolutely no doubt,” Janine responded as she took a sip of her Sprite.

“So, when did Brianna find herself in the mix?” Theresa asked as she worked on a chicken leg.

“Last night, or early this morning, geez that was some experience with Kess at the theater.”

“Ah, yes, the infamous fucking-with-their-clothes-on dance video that’s been floating around today. I saw it earlier, and you, my dear, you are so fucking deliciously sexy when you surrender. I know how Kess is when the music and lights take her, but I was very pleasantly surprised to see you there along with her. I’m very happy that my suggestions appear to have had their intended effect on you. Are you OK with this, with what I asked your imagination to make a reality?”

“Absolutely, and that’s part of what I wanted to discuss with you. There’s something you don’t know about me,” Janine started.

Theresa had expected some kind of reveal at some point, and as she listened to what Janine was telling her, it became more incredibly fascinating with every new admission. She smiled and continued snacking as Janine opened up in ways she’d never imagined.

She explained how she used a light and sound machine to program herself for the past year or so and that made Theresa actually wilt to some degrees, wide-eyed and fascinated at hearing it for the first time. Janine explained what had occurred the night before and why she ended up on the floor with Kess.

“Oh, wow, I had no idea, Janine. If I had known I would have altered the suggestions-

“No, you did absolutely nothing wrong, and everything right. You helped make a fantasy come true for Sam, for Kess, and obviously for me, just to degrees which you could never have imagined. Thank you so very much.”

“You’re welcome, I’m glad I could be of service. So, what’s next on the calendar, such as things may be?”

“Sam’s twenty-first birthday is October 30th so this Sunday. I’m working on an idea I had but it’s not something that would involve you directly, or indirectly I suppose. Was that little session just now your chat with him you mentioned?”

“Oh no, dear, that’ll be a bit later. If he’s got nothing to do around 4 PM or so he’s been given instructions to find himself at my apartment where I will invite him in and then we’ll have a nice long chat, in and out of trance. I’ll reveal myself to him as the Succubus of his dreams and of course just plain old me, the super hypnotist no one can resist.”

Janine choked softly on her Sprite and laughed, and so did Theresa.

“Never turn it off, please, I can’t even comprehend what you’d be like as a normal plain even submissive kind of woman.

Now it was Theresa’s turn to choke on her sweet iced tea.

“Me? Submissive? Hrmmm... I wonder,” and she put one hand up under her chin and stroked it as she looked up and around.

Janine was giggling at the reaction, but then Theresa flipped that switch and went into hypnotist mode. She stared directly into Janine’s eyes, and with the softest slowest nod-blink she could, she took Janine down into trance without Janine ever knowing it happened. Theresa got up, changed seats, scooted up next to Janine, and began whispering softly directly in her ear for several minutes.

The information she whispered sank deep into Janine’s sleeping mind, and DJ was there soaking it all in, jilling herself off in the process.

“GOTCHA!!!” was all she was able to say before screaming herself to an orgasm that Janine was never even allowed to feel.

Theresa returned to her seat, looked at Janine once more, closed her eyes on the down portion of a nod, then opened her eyes as she raised her head. Janine returned to full awareness with total amnesia for the entire trance because Theresa closed the loop almost perfectly.

“I suppose, given the right circumstances, yes, I would surrender to someone that I trust. Someone like you, Janine, but you already know this, and again the offer stands. I am only a phone call or text message away, anytime, anywhere.”

DJ wanted to take control and just drop Theresa right there at the table given the information she’d just revealed. She’d opened up to Janine, even though Janine wasn’t aware of it, and provided her with the very information she’d need to take Theresa down, down, down, and own her head to toe and asshole to abdomen. It was a very exciting time for DJ but she had to keep it to herself.

At least till she was able to reach D, of course, because he wanted to know everything he could about Theresa. Now, given she’d trust him as Sam, with that info she’d just provided about herself, he would surely be interested in taking her down sometime to return the favor of what she’d done for Sam.

“If only I could be there to watch that happen, oh geez,” DJ thought as she fucked herself senseless in that little corner of their shared mind.

Janine squirmed slightly in her seat, noting the increased arousal but not sure where it came from. She looked up at Theresa, taking a sip of her drink, and let herself imagine some new things about that most amazingly hypnotic creature in front of her.

“Under my spell, for a while, yes, I think that would be a lot of fun for both of us,” Janine almost found herself saying out loud.

“Dear, are you OK?” Theresa asked, already knowing the gears she’d started turning in Janine’s mind with those deeply embedded suggestions were working overtime even at that moment. Theresa herself was imagining the moment when Janine would finally dominate her and take her down, down, down, and own every inch of her once and for all.

Janine simply nodded with a grin as she took a sip of her drink.

It was a very slow burn for both of them as they sat there enjoying the meal and each other’s company.

* * *

Kess couldn’t help it, because Kess just had to be Kess. As she watched Sam devouring his chicken, she just had to do it:

“So, you seem to be pretty hungry after all that pussy you had earlier.”

Sam choked, of course, busted once again. He looked right at Brianna and she just went into a giggle fit once more.

Wiping his mouth:

“Well, yeah, I suppose so, I mean she showed up at my dorm room, all hot and sweaty, and I’m just a guy, a guy that happens to be a good subject it seems. So, when a girl like that shows up and trances me and tells me she wants to fuck my face for a while, I mean really, what would you do?”

“I’d sleep for her and suck her pussy till she passed out.”

“That’s basically what he did,” Brianna interjected. “Thank you, again, that was amazing.”

“Well alrighty then,” Kess added, playfully punching both Sam and Brianna in their arms.

“So, what’s next for the day, Sam?” Kess asked as she seemed to inhale the food on her plate.

“Uhmmm... I’ve got to meet someone at 4 PM, something one of my professors asked me to do. Until then I guess I’m free. Don’t you have class in a bit?”

“Yeah,” Kess stated as she reached for her smartphone. One tap, a swipe—2:17 PM.

“I’ve got about thirty minutes, not really much time to do a lot. But hey, I could fuck your face for a bit if you want, it’s your call.”

That time Sam actually didn’t choke, but instead spit out some of the soda he was sipping. Brianna had another giggle fit, Kess winked, and Sam knew she was being completely serious.

“How about we finish up here, find someplace nice and quiet and safe, and I’ll make you girls sleepy and obedient for about ten to fifteen minutes and do something I really want to do for both of you.

“YES!!!” both of them exclaimed without skipping a beat. Sam wasn’t expecting that reaction but was very happy to see it when they both responded.

He cleaned off his plate, saw Kess had long since finished hers, and Brianna did her best to finish off the last of Sam’s chocolate pudding.

As they dumped their garbage in the containers and placed the trays on top, they stepped outside into the sunlight and practically ran for the apartment. It took them about three minutes to get there, and as the clock was ticking Sam asked both girls to stand side by side and stare straight ahead.

Because both of them had their hair done up to expose their necks clearly—Kess had hers cut above the neckline on one side and more on the other, and Brianna had her mid-back length hair in a tight ponytail at that moment—it made it so very easy to reach up, squeeze their soft warm necks at the same time he whispered “Eyes open, sleep” between them.

He felt the neck muscles relax, felt the girls surrender to him, and as they willingly did so he began rattling off some quick suggestions. He aroused them to high degrees, told them what he was going to do, suggested they could feel it even before he started so he could get them nice and wet, and then he instructed them to stand before the couch.

As they did so he told them to pull their yoga pants down to their knees, then climb onto the couch asses up, and get comfortable as they rested their upper bodies on the top of the couch.

More suggestions to relax, to drift, and float, to feel everything with about ten times more sensitivity. One last check of his smartphone—2:27 PM—and he began.

He ran his fingers up and down their folds, enjoying the visual of them twitching like mad as he did so. He dipped his fingers into them, first one, then two, then three, deeply, again and again, slicking up his fingers with their juices. He then leaned into them and licked slowly, first for Kess, from her hood to her rosebud, then Brianna. He did this back and forth for about a minute loving the yelps and groans he was making them provide.

Finally, he added:

“Girls, in a moment I’m going to fuck both of you deeply with my cock, and you’re going to feel it with ten times more sensitivity. It’s going to happen, and you’re free to orgasm as much or as often as you need to as I fuck both you with my cock, right now.“

Sam slid his thumbs deep into their rather tight rosebuds at the same instant and thumb-fucked them both for several minutes. It was difficult at times to keep the sync between them because each of them reacted in totally different ways.

Kess pressed back onto his thumb with each insertion, doing her very best to fuck that imaginary cock as he’d said he was using, as deep and hard as she could. The growls she made only served to incite him to do it deeper and deeper.

Brianna, on the other hand, literally, went relaxed, and her back arched deeply towards the couch. She became a picture-perfect girl that was happy to be serviced in that manner: back deeply arched to bring her ass up as high as possible, surrendering that tight asshole of hers to that imaginary cock now deeply fucking her in her imagination.

Sam went faster and faster, dropping suggestions for them along the way and they both grew too aroused to believe. Finally, Sam decided it was time to finish them off.

“Girls, on the next stroke, twenty times more sensitive, and you will be totally unable to resist having the best orgasm you’ve had in some time. OBEY!!!”

Upon practically barking out the word “OBEY!!!” Sam thrust his thumb deep into each girl, and being the good girls they were, they instantly obeyed.

Kess went into her somewhat typical full-body freeze, barely able to utter a sound. Brianna went into a mode of being really relaxed as the pleasure washed over her again and again as she whimpered continually.

And then Sam began very slowly thumb-fucking them in and out, much slower than he had done so far. At some point he began to vibrate his entire hand at the wrist and it sent both girls spiraling off into dreamland as they orgasmed again and again at his command.

Both of them basically collapsed on the couch off to one side or the other.

He pulled out from each girl and began softly stroking their thighs as he whispered to them:

“You’ve done very well, sleepy girls, you’ve had a great deal of pleasure in a short period of time, and now it’s OK to return to me, fully awake and aware, at your own paces. Return to me, girls, feeling amazing and happy, and thank you for obeying me.”

Kess was the first to be able to speak, and upon looking at the edge of the couch she commented:

“Oh boy, we made quite a mess, Mistress isn’t going to be too happy.”

Sam nodded and said he’d take care of it.

Brianna finally roused back enough to speak and offered the proverbial:

“Did anyone get the plate on that Mac truck that just fucked me stupid?”

Laughter, just nice soft laughter as they all hugged. Yes, they’d made a mess from leaking all over the edge of the couch, and Sam would wash the seat covers and Mistress would hopefully never know it happened at all.

“Go get cleaned up, you two, I’ll take care of things. Thank you,” he said as he kissed Kess and grabbed a nice big piece of her ass, and then pulled Brianna in for a kiss and a nice big piece of her ass too.

They felt so good in his arms. They smelled good, they tasted good, and they’d obey him instantly. He wanted desperately to squeeze their necks and have them suck him completely dry but his balls were still somewhat uncomfortable and he still didn’t know exactly why.

A peck on their necks and he smacked ass to get ’em moving. As they walked away, they didn’t even bother to attempt to pull up their legging so he just a great view of two amazing asses that he practically owned as they walked away.

“They own yours too, you know, don’t forget that,” D offered up.

“Yes, I know, not sure if I could handle either of them doing that for me right now.”

“Why not both?”

“Don’t get me started, will you, and why the fuck are our balls sore? What the hell happened last night that I can’t remember and nobody seems to be willing to tell me about?”

“Sam, the answers are coming, to paraphrase Morpheus. You’ll have your answers soon, seriously, just be patient a bit longer. I’ll catch you later,” and D was gone.

The girls came out and Kess gave Sam a kiss on the cheek, a thank you, and she had to run.

Brianna, however, pulled Sam into a rather arousing kiss that brought him right back up again.

“You really have to feed me soon, understand?” she said, looking deep into his eyes.

“Yes, I will, I promise.”

“Good boy, and thank you for the events of the day. I’m going to go take a long hot shower and fuck myself utterly stupid thinking about that tongue of yours. Bye!”

And poof, she was gone, as Sam stood there, with an incredibly stiff cock as the hum once again became the only sound in the apartment.

* * *

As they finished their meals, Janine and Theresa made their way to the garbage containers, dumped the trays, put them on top, and then stepped outside in the sunlight. It felt amazing on their faces, and as Theresa turned towards Janine, she felt a hand at the back of her neck even as Janine’s lips made contact. A few seconds later, Janine pulled off quickly, squeezed the back of her neck softly and whispered:

“Theresa, sleep.”

So nice, it was just so nice to be taken and not realize it’s happened, even Theresa would never ever argue with the idea. She trusted so few people with her mind, and Janine was one of the most trusted in every way possible. When Janine squeezed and told her to sleep, she dropped so deep so fast that Theresa was simply gone. It had been a long time since she’d let go that deep for anyone, and it was her most trusted friend so there was no resistance at all.

“That’s right, dropping deeper, and deeper, staring into my eyes, such a wonderful feeling to have the sun on your face, staring into my eyes, dropping deeper, go deeper, Theresa, now, obey, go deeper, deeper, you must go deeper...“

On a small level of awareness, Theresa knew this was different. She had actually surrendered to Janine once in the past, but it was so calm and relaxing as she did so. This time, there was something truly... dominant about Janine’s manner, and it only served to make Theresa obey her that much more.

Theresa at that moment had no idea it wasn’t Janine that had decided to take her.

It was DJ.

And DJ was not going to let her go without dropping some deep suggestions into that most hypnotic woman’s wide open and willing mind.

“You’re doing so well for me, Theresa, but you must go deeper,” squeezing her neck with each utterance of the word. “Deeper, deeper, so much deeper, drop for me, ten times deeper, now” as she squeezed and Theresa’s world dropped out from under her. She stood there, captured by her best friend, unable to resist, and completely willing to obey.

“And now a hundred times deeper, (SNAP)DROP!

Theresa found herself in a comfortable room with no windows but brightly lit. There was a very nice recliner in it. She walked over, sat back in the recliner which automatically adjusted to her body perfectly. She felt herself melt into the chair as it softly shifted back and forth by mere millimeters, enough to cause that swaying sensation of being back in the womb.

It was the most comfortable place Theresa had ever been, and she’d created it for herself in her own mind and no one else knew about it.

Until, of course, she’d hypnotized Janine earlier and revealed its existence to her best friend’s sleeping mind, her favorite subject, and one of her deepest most desired experiences.

“Hello, Theresa.”

Theresa turned her head slightly and saw Janine standing beside her.

“You came, you really came,” she responded happily.

“Of course, I did, sleepy girl, you are very important to me and I want you to be very happy. Thank you for inviting me into your safe room. I’d like to give you some instructions, is that OK with you? Will you accept the suggestions I’m going to give you so that you and I can have some amazing experiences together?”

“Yes, of course, I trust you, Janine, with everything.”

“Look into my eyes, Theresa,” the voice commanded. DJ kneeled down beside the recliner, only inches from Theresa’s eyes as they stared back.

“A thousand times deeper, for me, because I want you to sleep and obey, right now.“

Theresa, not expecting such a command but completely willing to obey, did so instantly without even the concept of hesitation possible. She found herself so deep that whatever suggestions were about to be given would never see the light of day, probably not even if Theresa went in search of them herself.

DJ leaned in and whispered the commands, the instructions, and the suggestions to her perfectly obedient friend that she wanted her to have but not consciously be able to access or remember.

All of this happened in about five minutes in reality as DJ stood there holding Theresa outside the cafeteria off in one little cubbyhole of the structure. Once DJ had dropped Theresa there was no need for going slow so she fired off everything quickly and easily. It was effectively one unconscious mind directly communicating with the other so it went quite fast indeed.

Once the suggestions were thoroughly locked in and DJ was entirely satisfied, she allowed Theresa to return to full awareness and just as she did DJ planted a deep kiss on her to close the loop and ensure the amnesia for the entire trance.

As their lips played with each other, DJ faded and Janine returned, unaware any of it had happened herself but delighted to be kissing Theresa just the same.

Theresa, now back to full awareness, found Janine kissing her and melted. She reached up and returned the squeeze as they both enjoyed each other for a few more moments.

When they finally separated, they both laughed, then hugged, and finally parted. As they walked away from one another, both found themselves looking back several times and giggling as they did so from their paths.

Janine pulled out her smartphone and checked the time—2:59 PM—and texted Sam to see where he was. The response:

I’m at home for a bit, got someplace to be at 4 PM, do you need anything?

On the way home now, stay there, please she sent back.

You got it, I’ll be here

Smiling as widely as she possibly could, Janine literally danced halfway across the campus, skipping like a young kid playing around in the Spring when the weather could be so nice.

When she finally made it home, she ran all the way up the steps. Bill saw her from the shadows and wondered but those days were long since passed for him. Didn’t stop him from fantasizing, of course, because he was still alive, after all.

Upon opening the door to the apartment, she caught Sam scrolling something on his phone. She closed the door then dropped all her stuff there on the floor, hopped on the couch, and snuggled into his arm.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she said.

“You OK?”

“I’m happy, Sam, I’ve never been so insanely happy and I’m not entirely sure why.”

“Someone once told me that in such a situation if you waste precious time questioning why you’re happy you can actually ruin it for yourself.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that myself a few times. But I’m happy, honestly. Are you?”

Sam let his head drop back against the top part of the couch as Janine snuggled in closer.

“Don’t people dream of these kinds of situations? I mean, isn’t something like this, like what I’m experiencing and what you and Kess and all of us are experiencing, isn’t this the kind of stuff that people write stories about? Like, EMCSA stories?”

“Of course. A lot of the authors there are actually working professionals in the clinical and professional fields of hypnotherapy. They have fantasies just like anyone else—you bring me one clinical or professional hypnotherapist out there that says otherwise and I guarantee you, given a decent trance and them being perfectly honest, they’d admit to having the hypnofetish just like the rest of us.”

“I have no doubt of that, I’m sure, but I had no idea there were stories by working pros. I’d guess that’s the lure of the archive, that people can be anonymous with their fantasies and share them.”

“Yep,” Janine responded, “that’s part of it. If they found themselves outed it could cause lots of problems for them in their lives or professional careers. It’s also why a lot of authors never respond to emails too; they’re too afraid of being caught and having stories traced back to them directly. If they do provide an email address it’s basically the one used for submitting the stories and a throw-away account more than anything else.”

“It makes sense, actually, and I’d never thought of it from that perspective. I’ve only written a few authors over stories that really were awesome in my opinion, and after maybe a dozen emails I only got a response from one author. It makes perfect sense now that I have this other perspective.”

He hugged Janine tightly and whispered:

“You’re one smart cookie, you know that?”

Janine shifted, pulled back, and with fluttering eyelids of her own she looked into Sam’s eyes. She defocused hers, stared right through him, induced the trance, and finalized it with:

“Sam, sleep.”

Long gone by the time his head fell sideways onto the top of the couch, DJ was already asking D to have a chat.

“You rang, my dear?”

“I have some new info for you regarding Theresa. Something that will, how shall I put it, turn the tables on our most hypnotic woman ever and make her our willing sleepy girl. You interested?“

D’s cock, and Sam’s by implication, tented his pants in seconds.

Both D and DJ looked down at it happening.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Here’s what I learned from her directly, and here’s what I set in motion...” she said as she nodded to the tent in his pants.

D unzipped his pants, and DJ took his cock in one soft hand, stroking gently. Her other soft hand squeezed the back of his neck, and D became DJ’s sleepy boy, absorbing everything she wanted him to know without effort.

After twenty minutes or so she leaned in and whispered:

“Wake up, you silly boy.”

“Ah, not even a finisher, I’m disappointed.”

“You don’t have any clean clothes here and Sam said something about meeting someone at 4 PM.”

“It’s Theresa.”

“Say what?” DJ asked, now highly curious.

“She contacted Sam this morning, did her three-hello trigger on him again, made sure he was safe, then called him and sent him an audio file. He went to lay down and listen to it and it programmed him with even more instructions for over half an hour.”

“Wow, I had no idea. I’m guessing it was some good stuff and you were listening?”

“To most of it, yes, it set things up for what she plans to do when he’s at her apartment here in a bit. Usual reinforcement, expected responses, that sort of thing. She is truly one seriously hypnotic woman but you already know this. I did tell you she almost captured me with that Succubus thing, it was amazing.“

“Yes, you boys, suck your dicks just right, stroke your balls and your bellies and you’ll sleep and obey with a blissed-out smile, it’s not a bad thing actually. I’ll bet if I stroked your belly right now and whispered sleepy words you be all melty for me, wouldn’t you?”

“I have no idea-

DJ reached under D’s shirt and began drawing slow circles on his lower abdomen. Skin on skin, soft slow circles, and before D could really complain he suddenly felt quite docile and relaxed, exactly the words she was whispering as his eyes closed and he sank back into the couch.

He vaguely remembered that Theresa had spent time conditioning Sam to relax in that manner during his Succubus fantasy, and it did feel amazing and it was so very easy to relax into her touch as that stroking just made him soft and sleepy.

“Such a good boy you are, so docile and relaxed, and I know you love this feeling, of surrender, soft simple surrender to my touch. All good boys love to be docile and relaxed, and you are no different, my sleepy boy. Did you enjoy me fucking your face and conditioning you for so long?”

“Oh... yesssss.”

“And did you enjoy watching Sam have fun with Brianna earlier?”

“How... did you...”

“She called Janine and asked if it was OK to play with Sam sometime, she got the yes and asked where you might be so Janine said check your dorm room. I take it she did find Sam since she was at the cafeteria with Kess?”

“Yes, she was... oh Sam is smitten with that one, so am I to some degrees. We wanted to feed her, really, both of us desperately want to feed her but we just can’t for a while longer. Kess worked us over at breakfast this morning, it wasn’t as pleasant as it could have been but I helped Sam as much as I could. Sandy made her presence known to Sam, for the first time. Took him down and rode him stiff for a few but that was about it.”

DJ’s hand just felt so good drawing those slow circles on his lower abdomen. He could lay there for days and not be unhappy for a single second of it.

“So, what happened with Brianna?”

“We couldn’t feed her and when she attempted it I kinda sorta masked my voice as Sam and offered to let her fuck our face, or his for the record. Oh, she pounced on that opportunity. That girl, that body, those legs, good lord, DJ, is this all a dream for me to be involved with all these unbelievably delicious women?”

“No, you’re here because you want to be here, with me, and them, just as Sam is, and because you’re worthy of our time. You are a good boy, such a good boy you are, a silly good boy but our good boy just the same.”

Her stroking, those words, her voice, the whispers, D wanted to feed her pretty badly and said it.

“Yes, I know, and I’d love some cream but it can wait. I’d rather not break you, or this,” she said as she softly shifted her hand from his abdomen down into his pants and lightly stroked the tip of his cock.

He moaned softly in her ear and it gave her goosebumps knowing she was making him feel so good.

“You now have the tools necessary to get into Theresa’s mind, so use them very carefully. I did my best to program her pretty deep, but honestly, my work may be undone depending on how her own protection mechanisms work. She trusts Janine with everything she is, mind, body, heart, soul, and wants to give herself to Janine—and me by implication but she’s still not aware of ‘me’ or ‘you’ yet.”

D nodded, sitting up a bit because it was getting close to the appointed time for him to go.

DJ pulled him into a very deep kiss, tasting him as he tasted her, holding each other tightly for several moments.

“If you do it correctly, as I’ve instructed you to do,” she started to say.

“You programmed me, dear, thank you.”

“Yes, if you do as I’ve programmed you to do, there will more than likely be a moment where she will be done with Sam. She will most likely allow him to drift for a while with instructions to awaken on his own. If she does this, and knowing how she generally works with people she will, that’s the moment or two when you have an opportunity to catch her unawares and make use of the information and the tools that I’ve programmed into you so very deeply, my sleepy boy.”

D got those shivers once again and just loved it whenever they happened.

“Remember: she trusts Sam, that much she revealed to me yesterday at the theater after the show, and then again when I had her way down deep under her safe room. That does not mean that trust extends to you, but it can if you play her mind the right way. If at any moment you sense any resistance at all, and I do seriously mean this, D, it’s incredibly important: you must stop at that moment and revert to Sam. She may attempt to take him down and reach deep to get to you if she suspects something funny going on, so you’re going to have to do some pretty serious hide and seek shit to avoid her.“

“She almost had me, DJ, almost, I was so close, no joke. If she gets Sam to a point even close to that again, and she presses on, and I mean that in the figurative as well as physical sense, she just might break me. Those eyes, that voice, those lips, hands, phew, so close.“

“You can do it if you must. I know I say that I own you now after that face-fucking I gave you, but honestly, we both know that Sam and you belong to Kess and I suppose Sandy now.”

“Yes, Sandy, she’s a wonder really. She made it clear to Sam earlier that he belongs to her. He’s welcome to play with you, and Brianna, and Kess, and even Theresa, but Sandy intends to totally own him in a way similar to how you owned me.”

“Good girl, might have to have a chat with her soon. Anyway, Sam needs to get moving.”

She pulled his face directly to hers, hands cradling D softly and stared into his eyes:

“Remember: if you sense she detects something, stop, revert to Sam, and do your best to avoid her if she decides to drop him and scour for info. If it happens, if you’re able to get her, so be it, I think she needs it personally. If you are able to get her, do me one seriously big favor, OK?”

“Sure,” he barely could whisper, so captured by those eyes.

“Fuck her absolutely senseless. I don’t care if your balls hurt, I don’t care if you’re running on empty. If you can turn the tables on her, and she’s willing to accept that control of her entirely, use it, and break her to the best of your ability, for me, and for her. Understand?”

“I sleep and obey, Mistress.”

“Good boy. Allow Sam to wake up at his own pace, and I’ll chat with you again soon.”

As she let go of his face, the body-known-as-Janine collapsed into the body-known-as-Sam’s shoulder prompting him to collapse back into the couch. Upon contact, he blinked, realized Janine was snuggled into him, wondered how all that happened and what time it was. Fishing the smartphone from his pocket he noted it was 3:37 PM so he shook Janine awake.

“Hi there, sleepy girl. I have to go, like, now.”

“OK, let me know how things go, I suppose? Where the hell are you going anyway?” she asked to keep the charade going since Janine did know where he was actually going.

“Some interview I think one of my professor’s set up for me, some research program grant, maybe. I honestly have no damned clue right now. Anyway, gotta run, thanks for the nap.”

He stepped away, got to the door and opened it, turned back, walked back to Janine, pulled her off the couch into a nice kiss, grabbed her ass quite hard and let go only when she squealed. He then actually left, leaving her alone in the apartment.

She took her smartphone from her purse and texted Theresa:

Sam is on the way to you, please be gentle with him this time, and have fun.

A few seconds went by:

Of course, my dear, and thank you for the lunch, it was rather stimulating in ways I’m sure you can understand and act upon as you remember the experience, Janine, have fun, sleepy girl.

The embedded trigger worked exactly as she’d been programmed earlier in the cafeteria:

The next time she found herself alone, wherever she felt safe, she would make herself as comfortable as possible and masturbate herself to as many orgasms as she could stay conscious for with the fantasy of her totally and completely dominating Theresa in every way possible.

And when those fantasies subsided, she would begin again but instead of being dominant, she would find herself totally absolutely finally at the thrall of Theresa where she would enjoy every inch of Theresa again and again and again at her command.

As the body-known-as-Janine made her way very slowly to the bedroom, shucking her clothing comfortably one item at a time, the fantasies just came and wouldn’t stop presenting themselves. This time, because things truly had and continued to change, Janine was more than happy to surrender to her own fantasies. As she slid herself over the high thread count sheets, feeling that softness against her skin, she rolled over to her back and remembered one specific thing.

She rolled to her side towards the alarm clock and opened the second drawer. She retrieved a small vibrator that had a long pink snout of sorts on it, two actually. The tips were a very soft silicone rubber material, pink in color, and upon turning the vibrator on, those tips would undulate back and forth at various adjustable speeds. It was like a man-made tongue, two of them actually, and Janine hadn’t used it for a long time.

As she lay back into the pillows, her legs spread wide all on their own, and as she brought the tips to her clit and switched it on, the jolt of pleasure that hit her only served to drive her very deep into that hypnotically induced fantasy she was now helpless to resist.

The lips moved, her pussy juiced, her mind blanked, and Janine simply gave herself to Theresa’s programming for a while as the first orgasm hit.

The only sounds in the apartment at that point, aside from the refrigerator, were the soft whispers of Janine telling her imaginary hypnoslave Theresa precisely where to lick, suck, and stroke even as that vibrator found itself in precisely the same spots instantly as she constantly reminded her hypnoslave that she was a good obedient girl.

Janine fucked herself utterly senseless for a good long while. After the shift to being a hypnoslave for Theresa, she blanked out with the first massive orgasm and found herself in dreamland, dancing happily for quite some time as her body slept comfortably in the safety of her own bed.

* * *

Sam had caught a Lyft to the address he’d been given by one of his professors, but he couldn’t find the text message with it but it was perfectly clear in his mind even so. He took the elevator up a few floors, made his way directly to the door—he never bothered to question how he knew where exactly to go, of course—and knocked twice.

The door opened and Sam saw this woman, this insanely crazy hot dark-skinned jet-black haired stunning woman standing there before him, her eyes seeing right through him and it really made him quite dizzy for several seconds. The bathrobe she was wearing didn’t allow for much in terms of the visual, but the ruby red crystal in her cleavage was not something he could miss.

“You must be Samuel, yes?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“So polite, would you like to come... inside, Samuel?”

Something about that voice pulled him through the doorway before he could even say yes.

“Thank you for... coming, Samuel, I do appreciate punctuality in a young man and you are right on time, are you not?”

“I believe I am, yes, ma’am.”

“You don’t have to call me ma’am, Samuel. You may call me... Theresa.”

As she said the name, quite a significant flood of information hit Sam and just made him dizzy all over again. Theresa stood in front of him, one hand on each shoulder, steadying him.

“It’s OK, Samuel, the memories can return to you now, it’s OK. You’re safe with me, just stand here for a few moments and let all those memories make themselves aware and available to your conscious mind.”

Her voice, those eyes, those lips, her mouth.

Red control.

Anonymistress.

The Succubus of his dreams.

Sucking on him, feeding on him.

Surrendering to her, giving her everything he could possibly offer her.

The voice, the suggestions, walking in the hallways.

The finger snaps, again, and again, and again those finger snaps and the word sleep dropping him so many times, programming him to sleep and obey her without hesitation or even being aware of it on any level at all.

His eyes watered as he reached up to wipe them. Theresa reached over for some tissues, knowing it would be quite an emotional roller coaster. She had planned to wait at least a few days before working with him again but things had changed and the opportunity presented itself so it might as well get done.

The memories just kept coming back: the text messages earlier in the day, the phone call, the recording, the meeting at the cafeteria, all of it, totally unlocked, nothing hidden that he was aware of, and after several minutes Sam was finally up to speed as best he was able to manage.

“I... I need to sit down, please. Can I have some water...”

He stumbled to the sofa, a large white one with big huge fluffy cushions on it. She guided him, then carefully let him just fall into it.

“I’ll be right back, drift for a few moments, Samuel, you’re very safe here with me, I promise.”

Sam closed his eyes and drifted as she’d suggested, very light and not deep at all. He felt the cushions below him almost swallowing him up as he sank into them deeper and deeper with more memories flooding back.

He knew all the suggestions she’d given him from the moment they first met face-to-face at the club, every single one of them, including all the ones she’d been giving him every time she did that snap-drop or snap-sleep finger snap command. Every time she dropped him back into trance it was more suggestions, over and over, so amazingly deep he went, so amazingly responsive he was to her.

Even as deep as he went every single time, he now fully recalled just how happy she seemed every time he responded to her perfectly. She never stopped complimenting him on what a fantastic subject he’d turned out to be, always making him aware that he was in control.

It was his choice to obey her suggestions, it was his choice to participate in the fantasy or not, and every time without fail he said yes.

He was willing, every single step of the way from start to finish, all the way up till the moment she told him her name a few moments prior which unlocked the entire experience for him.

She returned and Sam had a chance to watch her with normal eyes for a change. She was stunningly attractive, and his cock responded as he knew it would, there was no sense even attempting to hide it. This woman knew that part of him rather intimately and she was happy that he remained so aroused by her during the fantasy she’d created for him.

“Yes, Samuel, I know you’re aroused, it’s to be expected, and you now understand why as well. You can remove your clothing if you wish. Would you like to see all of me, finally?”

“Am I in trance, Theresa?”

He pronounced her name perfectly and she smiled widely to hear it.

“Thank you, Samuel. No, you are not in trance right now, at least nothing that I have had anything to do with. Some people do have a tendency to go into trance around me all on their own. I suppose people think of me as ‘the most hypnotic woman they’ve ever met’. Because of that, because of their own expectations of me being that person, they allow themselves to just drop entirely of their own volition. Do you understand?“

She handed him the glass of water and he took it, swallowing a good portion of it rather quickly.

“Yes, the expectation creates the trance for them, it’s basically why people participate in stage hypnosis shows. They know it’s a stage hypnosis show, they know it’s going to have people being hypnotized, so they expect that it could happen to them.”

“Excellent, you are a rather talented and knowledgeable subject. That makes working with such people so much more fun, don’t you think?”

“Yes, it’s useful, but why did you thank me.”

She slid next to him on the sofa, the skin on her arms and the warmth of her flesh making contact with his and he shivered.

“Because you pronounce my name so well. Say it again, please?” as she cocked her head slightly to one side.

“Theresa.”

She visibly reacted to it, oddly.

“Whisper it in my ear, please.”

She turned her head, offered her neck and her right ear, so Sam leaned in very close and whispered:

“Theresa.”

Her jaw fluttered along with her eyelids; it was quite an amazing thing to see actually. Once the goosebumps appeared and she shivered almost like he had only moments prior, Sam found himself a bit weirded out by the whole situation.

“So, with me now understanding what’s happened, obviously no professor sent me here. I need to know what’s going on, Theresa, can you please help me understand? At least I finally understand why my balls have been so sore for the past, what, most of the past day I suppose. All that happened just last night? Geezus, why does it seem like this whole week is going so slowly?”

He sat back and let his head flop into the upper cushions. It really was quite a remarkable sofa, he had to admit.

“Obviously, you know Janine quite well by now, and rather intimately as I understand things. And Kess as well, and now it seems Brianna has been brought into the fray too. She’s quite a delicious young girl, have you had the opportunity to taste her yet, Samuel?”

“Please, my Mother was the only person that ever called me Samuel, if you’d be so kind as to not do that anymore I would greatly appreciate it. I might find myself wanting to fuck you senseless and break your mind right now, but even so, not attaching that name when you say it to a mental image of my Mother would be really nice.”

Theresa sat back away from Sam rather quickly and just stared in shock at what Sam had just admitted.

DJ’s programming had just kicked in for Sam, and D was carefully twisting all those knobs and dials and flipping switches in the background making sure everything worked out as DJ had planned. It was going to be a rather tricky operation but they might actually pull it off. It hadn’t begun as expected, but the gears were in motion now so it had to play out.

Theresa ran the things Sam had just said to her around and around in her mind, ignoring the part about his Mother and his name and locking in on the wanting to fuck her senseless and break her mind part, all courtesy of DJ’s programming. In effect, she placed herself in a feedback loop which was part of what DJ had hoped—something to lock up that critical faculty for just a brief time.

“Sam, what did you just say to me?”

“I asked you not to call me Samuel, and you didn’t just now so thank you.”

“But... you said...” and Theresa found herself unsure of just what to say next as she looked down at the couch.

Sam’s head turned, D picked up on everything that was happening, and proceeded to the next phase.

“Theresa, are you OK?”

“Yes,” she said as she shook off that momentary confusion. “No, I... I’m not really sure, to be honest.”

“Did I say something wrong? I mean I was just asking you something simple, it’s not like my words could have the effect of breaking your mind wide open or something, right?”

She heard the words but wasn’t looking at Sam when he spoke them. She looked up, saw Sam, sitting there, honestly looking concerned and very worried for her. It touched her heart to know it but she suddenly couldn’t trust what her ears were taking in and it frightened her. He couldn’t possibly have said the things that her ears had heard, could he?

For someone that was always in control, always the center of attention, always the one that everyone else followed with every word that dripped from her lips like honey, suddenly Theresa, in the safety of her own home even, felt rather confused.

DJ’s handiwork earlier with Theresa had basically created something that Theresa had always desired: a backdoor into her own mind, one that would only be useful to someone that not only knew about it but someone she trusted, on a rather deep level. Because Theresa had done so many amazing things with Sam in the short time they’d been together only the previous night, and because Janine trusted Sam completely, there was a crossover of trust happening.

When DJ, masking herself as Janine, dropped her so very deep, right into her own safe room because she trusted Janine to be aware of it, and when DJ masked as Janine issued that command to drop a thousand times even deeper, Theresa had no ability to ignore or resist the command for a few reasons:

First, the command came from a trusted friend, Janine, even though it was really DJ at the helm.

Second, she was given the command in her very own safe room by that trusted friend.

Third, she had literally invited Janine there to begin with earlier in the cafeteria with the info she deeply embedded in her friend’s sleeping mind.

There in her own safe room, with that trusted friend and her very own open mind in that situation, Theresa obeyed the perfectly acceptable command it was and that’s why she sank so very deep.

As the feedback loop circled faster and faster, Theresa found herself literally unable to think about most anything at all. Not even the young man sitting only a few feet away from her, there by yet another deeply implanted invitation he was never consciously aware of till just a few minutes ago.

Everything had to be done carefully, as DJ had reiterated to D, and he patiently watched her facial expressions. It became quite clear that Theresa was going around and around and around, exactly as DJ said she would.

So far, he was detecting no outwards signs of any kind of abreaction that might happen but he was well aware it could. Slowly but surely, the idea of penetrating that shield of Theresa’s dominant mind would work as long as D was careful and confident and Theresa was willing to play along, even on a level she wasn’t consciously aware of.

She was lost in thought for almost two full minutes, simply staring at her knees and thighs, know exposed as the robe had opened there on the couch before her. She absentmindedly tapped herself on the lower lip with a fingertip and even softly rocked back and forth to small degrees.

D waited, and waited, patiently. On her next breath in, he pushed a button and Sam spoke:

“Theresa, come sit with me, please.”

Without consciously thinking about it, she suddenly scooted over just a bit, and then a bit more. When D, masking his voice as that of Sam, said “That’s right, you’re safe with me” she literally folded into him.

D very carefully twiddled a few knobs to get the precise phrasing needed.

D as Sam whispered:

“You’re with me, Theresa, you’re safe, here in your home, in this room with me. So safe in this room, so comfortable and safe, with me, in this room.”

She wilted into him with a sigh. D felt it and smiled.

“So safe with me in this room, it feels so good to snuggle into me, safe, in this room, with me, does it not?”

She didn’t speak, she just curled into a ball of sorts and nodded. Her arms reached up to her chest and crossed slowly, and D shifted to accommodate more of her on his left side. She rolled slightly towards him and finally found herself totally in his embrace.

At that moment, as the body-known-as-Sam softly stroked her hair and as D felt her relax into him, he continued offering those whispers of being safe, with him, in her safe home, in the room they were in. Theresa just relaxed more and more with every breath and every stroke, breathing deeply and slowly.

He never said “safe room” directly, those two words in that precise manner, at least not yet, that would be way too obvious to Theresa’s critical faculty. Mentioning that she was safe in her own home and in the room there with Sam allowed the suggestions to work in an indirect fashion to relax and comfort her.

D flipped a switch or two and the body-known-as-Sam responded.

“Theresa, you’re very safe with me, here in your own home, here in this room, you feel this, do you not?”

“Uh-huh.”

D wasn’t expecting that, neither was Sam for the most part. It was a childlike response that caught both of them off-guard. D pressed some buttons and spun some dials in the control room for the body-known-as-Sam:

“So very safe, with me, in this room, so comfortable. It’s just so comfortable to be here, safe, with me, in this room, and we can rest here, together. Would you like that, Theresa? Would you like to snuggle into me, safe, in this room, and rest for a while? I’d like that myself, I’d like to rest, to sleep, to sleep so deeply, with you, snuggled into me so safe and warm in this room. Would that be OK with you, Theresa, to sleep so deeply with me, here, safe, in this room?”

“Uh-huh” coupled with some nods and shifting of her body as she made herself snuggle deeper into Sam’s warm safe body there in that room.

“I’d like that very much, Theresa, to have you sleep with me, here, so safe, in this room, together, so comfortable and warm, so relaxed and sleepy, just so ready to drift off and sleep. It’ll be so wonderful to hear your breathing as it puts me to sleep, as your soft slow breathing puts me to sleep, deep deep sleep, such wonderful comfortable deep sleep safe in this room with me.”

Almost there, almost there, D kept reminding himself. He knew DJ would have loved to have witnessed this taking place. He almost kicked himself for not finding some way to get Sam’s smartphone set up to video the whole process but that was another thing altogether. D would give her the play-by-play when it was all over, presuming everything went as smooth as it had so far.

“So deep, deeper and deeper, I feel so sleepy, Theresa, so warm and comfortable with you here with me, safe, in this room. Your breathing, it’s making me so sleepy, I’m going to fall asleep very soon as I listen to your slow deep sleepy breathing making me so sleepy, and you can sleep deeply listening to my slow deep sleepy breathing too, can you not?”

“uh-huh” and barely a nod at that point, the voice was so childlike and soft. She just kept relaxing more and more, and D could feel her continue doing it.

Now the coup de grâce as D thought of it. When DJ told him it would be the make or break point, D was certain that Theresa, the ultra-super dominant hypnotic woman she was, would never ever respond to it in a positive way, there was just no fucking chance of it ever happening.

DJ assured him it would work, but only if it was uttered at precisely the right moment and if it was coupled with just that right touch.

D punched out the final sequence, and it was now or never, that much even he felt was correct as far as the timing was concerned. He sat back, wished Sam good luck, and pressed the big old Send button that passed the command off to the body-known-as-Sam.

“Theresa, would you do a really big favor for me, I’d be so happy if before you and I go to sleep you could do me a really big favor, please?”

She barely nodded but he clearly understood the “uh-huh” she offered.

He shifted his left hand from stroking her hair to very gently, oh so incredibly gently, taking her at the back of her neck in that exact spot that all of them responded to so perfectly. He rubbed his palm back and forth very softly for a moment or two, and then when he felt the time was right, the body-known-as-Sam softly squeezed Theresa’s neck and whispered:

“Ray, sleep for me.”

Her head jerked up instantly as her eyes stared deep into his and D felt himself shift as hers defocused. He felt himself start to drop, felt those eyes as they pulled him down, down, down. They caught him so unexpectedly his hand lost some of the squeeze on the back of her neck. D felt himself shift a bit inside that little control room and rapidly pressed a few buttons to ensure that squeeze stayed steady.

But just when everything started to tilt off and all hope seemed lost, the most magical thing happened.

Theresa, or Ray as she might be, took in a long slow deep breath. Her face smoothed out, and she smiled so softly as her eyes half-lidded and she whispered:

“Thank you.”

She collapsed into the body-known-as-Sam’s open arms, her apparent surrender offered and gratefully accepted.

The body-known-as-Sam’s strong arms closed around her and he began firing off suggestions as that other part of DJ’s programming took over. He took her down, down, down, down further than that place that DJ had taken her under her safe room, down to a new place that he constructed with soft whispered suggestions for her based upon DJ’s ideas for what might make her the happiest.

A place like her original home, with structures made in the same manner, with the smells and the sights and the music that made her the happiest.

Ray, now so very deep, made one last sigh as she snuggled into Sam, curled into him so comfortably, and listened to every whisper he offered as they sank into her willing obedient mind.

D stood up, took a bow that no one would ever know about, then collapsed back into his chair, exhausted. D slept for a while as the body-known-as-Sam programmed the most hypnotic woman he’d ever known with programming provided to him by the first woman that had really been able to hypnotize him.

For over forty-five minutes. the body-known-as-Sam whispered commands, instructions, and suggestions to Ray’s sleeping mind, with confirmation after confirmation of them being successfully implanted, with testing of some of them, with obvious reactions to others.

Even in her deep state, Ray experienced several orgasms on command, always perfectly obedient as DJ had expected.

After the programming of Ray ended, he followed the one last command he’d been given by DJ, a gift of sorts. He whispered to Ray:

“Ray, make me your sleepy baby, please.”

Aroused from her deep trance, Ray slowly rose up, uncurled herself and stretched a bit, then finally stood before Sam as he relaxed there on the couch. She reached out to him with one hand and said:

“Sam, come... with me. You want to come... with me, follow me, Sam, now.“

He remembered what she’d done to him only the night before, the suggestions, how she spoke, her voice, so unbelievably hypnotic and it had exactly the same effect on him again. Sam stood, already pretty deep just from the work he’d done with her, and she led him to her bedroom. The bed was rather large, with very big fluffy pillows along the headboard.

“Sam, disrobe along with me.”

He reached up and took his shirt off as she removed her robe. Underneath she was wearing a fairly high cut Teddy that accented the curves of her amazing body, and the color—a bright red—against her dark tanned skin only served to make Sam’s cock pulse and throb as it slid off her body. He removed his pants and his cock bounced out. Ray saw it, stepped to him and grabbed him softly by it.

As he finally got the last sock off, standing there before her, that hand softly stroking his cock, the other hand came up and squeezed the back of his neck and the body-known-as-Sam obeyed.

“Onto the bed, Sam.”

He slid over the side sitting up and she eventually joined him and softly pushed him back into those fluffy pillows. He fell back and the sensation of falling dropped him pretty deep as she straddled him, taking his cock all the way inside her, and that was that.

She simply lay on top of him, with him deep inside her, as she began to undulate the muscles inside to milk him so softly and gently. It wasn’t like anything Sam had ever experienced, but it was happening and he was just too weak to even lift an arm at that point.

“Right here, Sam, look into my eyes, that’s right.”

With a glance, Ray captured his heart, mind, body, and soul, and cock too, safely and very warmly milked by everything she was.

“Sleep for me, Sam, it’s time to sleep, all you want to do is sleep for me, my sleepy baby. That’s right, just sleep, let go, dream, drift, float, deep sleep, both of us, deep, deep asleep. So good to sleep, sleep... sleep... sleep... sleep...”

Ray knew exactly what to say, how to say it, and how to stroke him with her hands as her whispers pulled him down, down, down, exactly where he wanted to go. Being on the inside always looking out, Ray had seen every single opportunity where Theresa had taken someone down, be it men, boys, women, girls, it didn’t matter.

If people thought Theresa was the most hypnotic woman they’d ever met, they had no idea just how truly hypnotic Ray could be when she really turned it on. And now that someone had found her, she had no intention of remaining in the shadows any longer.

As she continued, the body-known-as-Sam surrendered to yet another wonderful amazing woman now in control of him head to toe. Gradually he did orgasm, but his mind was so far gone it was just a natural biological reaction to the gentle milking of his cock. Ray leaned forward, laying directly on his chest, then she reached over and pulled a comforter over their bodies, and she snuggled into him and sighed one last thing:

“Thank you for finding me, Sam.”

Soft, warm, comfortable, in the physical safe room of her reality, Ray snuggled into the body-known-as-Sam and surrendered herself to dreamland.

D heard it and smiled. He took a deep breath and let go for a bit longer. He was quite certain DJ was going to smother him completely unconscious and suck him dry for being such a good boy.

Of course, at some point D and Ray were going to hopefully have a coupling and that excited D considerably as he now had a completely new avenue of fantasies to explore as he drifted off.