The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 17

Kess caught up with Brianna at the cafeteria after her class. It was just after 5 PM when they decided to snack on something from the food line and have a drink before heading back to the apartment.

“Wonder how Sam’s doing,” Brianna said in-between a few nibbles on a quesadilla.

“Something about a grant or whatever. It could be a good thing for him. We’ll find out later I guess.”

A few nibbles on some chicken tenders and then suddenly Gary was upon them.

“Ladies, good evening to you,” he blustered as he dropped into an empty seat beside them.

“Gary, you’re looking rather... lackadaisical at the moment,” Kess offered as she smacked his hand away from her chicken tenders.

“Me? Lackadaisical? Surely you jest. How’s Sam doing? Can he walk normally?”

“He’s fine, off on some appointment about a grant or something. I’m sure he’ll check in whenever it’s over.”

“Ah, a grant, could be interesting. What’s on the menu for the evening for you two?”

“I suppose we’ll head back to the apartment in a bit. Might have dinner later depending on what Mistress wants to do,” Kess offered.

“Yes, whatever Mistress wants, Mistress gets, right?”

Kess practically scowled at Gary and he mockingly pulled his arms back up and away.

“OK, OK, touchy touchy. You two have fun, tell Sam to call me whenever. I got back to our room earlier and it stank of some hot sex, not that it’s necessarily a bad thing, of course.”

Brianna blushed, giving away the store basically, then giggled softly.

“Ah, the guilty party giggles first. I hope you had fun. Later,” and then he bounded off.

Kess sat there shaking her head as she finished off the last chicken tender.

“He’s cute, in a crazy maniacally insane way, right? Or is it just me?” Brianna quipped.

“It’s just you, really, totally absolutely unequivocally just you.”

Brianna giggled some more as Kess finished:

“But I suppose, given the right circumstances, the right touch, the right suggestions, he could be quite a bit of fun, yes.”

Brianna blinked a few times hearing Kess make such an admission.

“You’re coming to the apartment with me, yes? Or do you have some plans?”

“Nope,” Brianna offered, “my evening calendar is as blank as I wish my mind was right now.”

Now Kess blinked, twice, and the gears started turning.

“Shall we?”

And the two friends cleaned off their table, dumped their trash, dropped their trays in the holder and made their way out into the cooler evening air.

* * *

Sam shifted slightly, then opened his eyes.

There before him, her chin to his chest was...

“Ray?” he softly asked.

She nodded and grinned in a way that made her chin rub up and down his sternum, making him twitch slightly because it tickled. She was drawing slow soft circles around his left nipple and it apparently was at full attention because of her ministrations.

“That is so odd, sometimes.”

“What?”

“I’ve never ever really considered that part of me to be sensitive to touch at all. I mean, yes, it’s a nipple, who the hell knows why considering the differences between men and women. Maybe it’s just some genetic holdover from a time when humanity truly was just one sex.”

“The superior one, female, yes?” Ray had to ask.

“Do you honestly think I’d disagree in this situation?”

“Nope,” and with the nope came a twist of the head left and right and the chin just tickled him that much more.

He giggled and lifted her face a bit to kiss her, just a soft one to make the moment. As they separated, Ray whispered:

“What’s next, Sam?”

Sam’s head dropped back as her words hit: he remembered the ending of his fave movie, “TRON Legacy,” and the moment the character Quorra asked Sam the same question as they stood outside his Dad’s old famous arcade and then the movie ended.

He thought of Kess, wondered what she was doing, where she was, and how happy he was that she was part of his life.

“Still with me, Sam?”

“Yeah, just thinking of something.”

“More like someone, right?”

“Kess.”

“A total Betty, if there’s ever been one. Especially now that she found her glasses again, phew.“

“You have a thing for girls with glasses, too?” he asked.

“Not any girl, no, but the right girl, with the right glasses, oh be still our beating heart.”

“Yeah, I know that feeling well myself.”

“So, really, what’s next?” Ray asked, now softly licking that same left nipple and Sam giggled about it.

“I think I’m supposed to be telling you something right now, but I’m not entirely sure it’s supposed to be me saying it.”

That prompted Ray to stop, lift her head, and then bring her right arm under her chin upon which she placed said chin down on it.

“Are you hiding something from me, Sam?”

“No, it’s not that, it’s not intentional, just seems like-

“Sam, look into my eyes, that’s right, just look into my eyes, please.”

He obeyed, of course, and found himself drifting off instantly, captured once more as his head slowly sank back into the pillows.

“You can easily speak to me, Sam, whatever part of you that needs to talk to me can do so, and you can drift and float off into my eyes so easily, so softly, so comfortably. Just... let... go... Sam, let... go...”

As his body melted into the mattress once more and his mind floated right off, Sam exhaled a soft sigh and let go as instructed.

Ray waited, knowing it wouldn’t take long at all.

A few moments later, a blink.

Then another blink.

“Hi.”

“Hello?” Ray asked.

“Yes, your hellos are quite powerful, I know from experience, but as you’ve already guessed correctly, I am not Sam.”

“Now we’re getting somewhere. You are...?”

“You may call me D.”

“Boy, talk about arrogance,” Ray offered with a very sly grin.

“Oh please, he’s... well, I’m... bleh,” and D found himself bested before he ever really got started.

“Well we’re off to a great start, aren’t we? Shall we begin again?”

“Couldn’t hurt, I suppose.”

They lay there for several seconds, just staring into each other’s eyes until D finally realized she was quite serious so:

“Hi.”

“Hello?” Ray picked up.

“Yes, been there, done that, Theresa sank that pretty deep into Sam with the Succubus fantasy, amongst many other things she conditioned him for. It seems that I’m now responding to them to some degrees too.”

“It’s not a bad thing to surrender, is it?”

“Until last Friday, I would have said I had absolutely no idea. Maybe even a bit further back than that, actually, but over the past what, five days now, things have changed so much for Sam and me, for us. It’s almost too much to believe let alone know it’s actually happening.”

“You’ve learned to enjoy and accept that you love the feeling and freedom of surrender, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. I presume there’s a reason Sam had some inkling of something going on but wasn’t up to speed, as the saying goes. Are you the man in charge to ask the question of?“

“Do you want the short-short version, or the long complicated detailed one because it could take some time.”

Ray leaned to her left at her alarm clock—05:17 PM—and looked back at D:

“I’m yours for as long as it takes.”

“Can we get something to drink, I could really use something.”

“Sure, follow me, D.”

She slid off, stood, then reached out and D’s arm was already there as she led him to the kitchen. Watching her legs, her skin, her ass, back, shoulders, finally taking in all of that most hypnotic woman, D really knew if she brought all of her talents to bear on him that he simply wouldn’t be able to resist her again.

Ray turned, caught D with that same kind of moment in time look as her hair brushed across her face and she made eye contact with just her right eye and D shuddered mid-step because of it.

“She knows, well shit,” he thought to himself.

Ray, having been on the inside for so long, but also having Theresa’s entire life experience at her beck and call, knew the look well.

“Yes, D, I know, don’t worry about it.”

His eyes fluttered, and suddenly the very thing he was thinking about vanished from his awareness. For D that was something that had never happened before considering he was the storehouse of knowledge for the body-known-as-Sam. He wavered slightly when it occurred, and she steadied him with hands on both shoulders.

“First time?”

“First... time?” he mumbled.

“First time you’ve had a memory hidden in that way. It’s still there, if you really want it, because you and I take care of such things for our other selves. But for the here and now, with me, you and I are our own individuals for this time we’re together. You will obey me, D, as I will obey you. Understand?”

He nodded slowly as she did.

“I think so, this is a new thing to me, not even Janine has done anything like that. She has with Sam, I remember it, twice so far, but yes that’s my first time. It’s very weird, it’s there but just out of my reach, and that’s what makes it even weirder.”

“But it’s a fun thing to not know something, yes?”

“Oh, that, please, that was magical back in the cafeteria, seriously. I was basically just having a blast as Theresa pulled Sam’s feet right out from under him with that induction. It was pretty amazing,” D noted.

“As long as you know what you’re saying to someone, and as long as you don’t get lost and trip over your own little wordplay, it’s practically guaranteed to induce a trance in almost anyone as long as they don’t abreact to it and get angry or mad at you during the process. It’s quite an effective confusion method, courtesy of Dr. Erickson.”

“Sam has spent a great deal of time reading whatever he could from Erickson. Sadly, there’s only his published papers and what others have written about him. There’s got to be videos of him working with people but they’re so tightly controlled by the foundation that appeared after he passed away. They only sell them to licensed therapists and they charge a considerable fortune for them. Honestly I’d liked to believe that if he were still around, not really possible given his age obviously, that he wouldn’t want his life’s work to be kept under such locks and keys, I guess.“

“They’re quite useful for learning permissive styles, absolutely. And yes, I know, I have a copy of the videos, actually. The university program got them a few years ago and I was quite excited, I’ve seen them all. Perhaps sometime you’d like to give them a once over, or Sam I guess.”

“Hell yes we would, he’ll jump for joy at the possibility, thank you.”

D pulled Ray into a seriously nice hug. Their bodies, naked as the day they were born but considerably more developed, fit together really well even considering the erection D was obviously sporting almost constantly.

Ray leaned into his ear and whispered:

“We’re going to have to find someplace to put that thing, soon.”

Of course, that just made it harder... to stop thinking about just how fucking insanely soft she was next to him and just how insanely harder his cock now happened to be because of what she’d just said.

“Dammit, that’s not helping.”

She looked directly into D’s eyes, face-to-face, right there, so close together. She defocused, he dropped, his jaw went slack, his face smoothed out, and his eyes glazed.

“So fucking hot,” she whispered.

Ray just stared into his eyes, not saying a word for almost a full minute. D barely moved at all, captured by those eyes once again, hoping the voice would speak and tell him what to do so he could obey.

After a period of time longer, Ray spoke:

“Come back to me, D, slowly.”

D took in a slow deep breath, shook his head, blinked a few times, then saw her staring at him once again.

“No, stay with me, I know you love to stare into my eyes and drop, I really do, but stay with me. I have a question for you and I’m sure I know the answer already, but Theresa, she didn’t break you, did she?“

“No, but she came so close, so very close. Another few moments and I would have been hers. I already am, to some degrees, and yours too now that I think about it. But once Sam dropped so insanely deep as he made eye contact, I was still there watching, and it was very difficult to hold out. I didn’t want to hold out, I wanted to let go and give in, and if she’d just gone on sucking and stroking his abdomen...“

Ray started slowly doing just that with her fingertips, soft slow circles, staring into his eyes.

D sighed, fought the drop but just didn’t want to resist anymore and a soft smile formed on his now happily drowsy face.

“Yes, we learned this from our Mother long ago. There’s something primal about it, actually, and there’s some science behind it too, believe it or not. The Chinese, with their belief and studies in internal medicine, along with the ideas of the meridians and flow of energy, with the center of the body—your tummy, here, where I’m drawing out your pleasure right now—it’s a pretty nice thing to feel, is it not?”

“Oh... yessss.”

“Good boy, relax and enjoy, close your eyes, feel me, feel my fingers so soft on your skin, drawing it out, your pleasure. It’s not a sexual thing, that’s just one part of our abilities, this is something much deeper, relax into my touch, D.”

Her fingers were lightly touching him, but she was making a spider-like motion with her hand by opening and closing her fingers in a spot about two inches below his belly-button. His cock, of course, would not be denied and bounced regardless of it being a sexual thing or not.

“Yes, I know, you like this too,” Ray whispered as she leaned down and gave D’s cock a soft kiss that made him gasp. “You and I will get to know each other very well very soon, no worries.”

“Have you ever heard of a spirit ball, D?”

D reacted instantly to the question, pulled back a bit, lost the skin-on-skin contact, and felt it happen.

“D, are you OK?” she asked, stepping to him as he attempted to regain some semblance of his balance as he leaned back against the counter.

“Yeah, I’m... wow, I wasn’t expecting that, sorry. I’m fine, really, it wasn’t you, it was just...”

Shaking his head got him back on both feet as Ray reached up to cup one side of his face softly.

“Yes, I know about spirit balls. The reason for that reaction I just had was, well, Sam did it himself actually, with no help from me at all. A few days ago, he modified the idea and created a pleasure ball for Kess, pulling out every last bit of pleasure from her and all her past sexual experiences, and then fed it back to her directly into her heart.“

Ray’s eyes went rather wide upon hearing the admission, then she glanced up and to her right as she imagined a few scenarios in a heartbeat or two. She smiled and kissed D.

“I presume it was a successful endeavor, yes?” she asked.

“Oh, you could say that. She basically made herself into a camera tripod on the bed, and if I hadn’t let go after about fifteen seconds or so I think she would have slipped into an orgasmic coma.”

Ray blinked, several times, imagined even more scenarios, made a whole bunch of mental notes in a heartbeat or two, then smiled again.

“I’m giving you all sorts of wicked evil ideas, aren’t I?” D asked.

“Yes, you are, thank you. Drinks, STAT!!!” as she yanked him the few feet to the fridge.

* * *

Kess opened the door to the apartment and as she stepped inside, she could see the trail of clothing left by her Mistress leading to the bedroom. She turned, put a finger to her lips to make Brianna understand to be quiet, and they both came inside, closing the door softly.

Kess held up both hands to Brianna to say “Wait here” as she went to the bedroom.

She opened the door gently, saw her Mistress snuggled into the comforter breathing deeply, and noted just the faint outline of that vibrator just under one of the pillows.

Kess smiled to herself, giggled softly, then closed the door.

“Kitchen, now, quietly.”

They made their way to the kitchen, got some drinks—quietly—and fruit to snack on.

“I take it she’s...?” Brianna asked.

“Out cold, with a friend, so to speak.”

“Sam?”

“No, another friend, a special one with two tongues.”

“OH,” Brianna exclaimed softly, “OH, right, right.”

The gears, Kess could see, were really beginning to spin in that girl’s mind much to her satisfaction. Now that she knew her Mistress was home, that just led to even more possibilities for some fun.

They talked about Sam, how things had gone earlier at his dorm room, how he’d basically licked and sucked Brianna senseless and then helped her get some rest.

“He really is a gentleman, you know,” she offered after a sip of the white grape juice.

“Yeah, he’s a sweetheart, and he’s not so bad with that tongue, nope, not at all.”

They both giggled softly there in the rather quiet kitchen.

Janine heard the giggling and climbed from the bed. She glided across the floor, opened the door, and stood just outside of the kitchen doorway to listen for a moment, waiting for the right moment to present herself.

Kess got up to get some more juice, and when she turned away from the door of the refrigerator there stood her Mistress, breathtakingly arousing.

“Mistress...” she whispered upon seeing her.

Brianna looked at Kess, then spun to see Janine even as Janine’s eyes made contact.

“Hello, my sleepy girls,” was all Janine had to say to them.

Kess’ shoulders wilted softly just as Brianna’s did.

Kess put the juice carton on the counter just as the door closed behind her.

“Kess, sit.”

Three steps back to her seat and Kess sat, her eyes half-lidded, her breathing deep and slow, just as Brianna’s was.

Janine effortlessly stepped to a point between them, looking at one, then the other, one hand on each shoulder as she stood there.

She was literally radiating sex, and both Kess and Brianna had no choice but to be swept up in it. Her scent caught both of them almost at the same time and they both gasped and shuddered.

“My sleepy angels, do either of you have anywhere you need to be in the next hour or so?” Janine asked.

Kess could barely say “No, Mistress” as Brianna could just whisper “no.”

“I need something, girls, I really need your help with something. Will you help me with something I need?”

Both girls were a bit better with the next question as they said “Yes, Mistress” almost in unison.

Janine shifted her hands, slid them softly to the backs of their necks, squeezed softly and said:

“I need you to play with me, my sleepy angels. I need to play with you as well, follow me.”

They both stood and turned to face Janine.

“Disrobe, you are free to obey, and follow me.”

As she released their necks and turned to walk away, both girls were already well into taking off their outfits. Tops first, then shoes, using the table for balance as the kicked them off, then finally their leggings. They both stood, saw Janine in the doorway using one finger to signal for them to follow, and their hands suddenly found each other and intertwined to the fingers.

She led them to the bedroom, directed them to get on the bed and relax deeper, sleeping deeper with every movement. Closing the door softly behind her, she said:

“Such sleepy angels, play, play with each other, play with me, free sleepy pleasure, play with me, girls, let’s play.”

As she lowered herself to the bed, the two perfectly sleepy angels began to devour their Mistress as instructed.

For the next hour or so, not one single solitary centimeter on any of their bodies was unexplored by fingers, hands, tongues, lips, skin, and whatever else could make contact.

Only a short time prior Janine had used that rather simple vibrator to imagine having two soft wet tongues licking her simultaneously.

As she recalled the feeling of the vibrator making first contact earlier, Kess’ tongue hit her clit as Brianna’s tongue slid deep into her rosebud. Janine had the first of quite a few orgasms but didn’t want to leave her sleepy angels out. She commanded them to cum, for her, for pleasure, and they obeyed, and their orgasms only served to make them feast on her flesh that much more.

* * *

Sitting at the kitchen countertop, D and Ray had a nice short discussion to cover the basics.

“Obviously you get that I’m the deeper part of Sam as you’re the deeper part of Theresa.”

“DUH,” Ray responded, and they laughed for a few moments.

“OK, had to get that out there. Janine, well, apparently during her work with Sam over the past few weeks gave me the opportunity to make it out into the light of day.”

“So that means you’re just a few days older than me, eh?”

“No, no, no, don’t go there. While you did exhibit some childlike tendencies earlier, with that ‘uh-huh’ response on the couch, that was somewhat unexpected but I took it as a good sign that Theresa was letting go.”

“Yep, you caught her with that whole thing about being safe in that room. I presume since nobody else knows about Theresa’s safe room except Janine that she had to have given you that info earlier before you got here, or before Sam did. This is just so odd to talk about, seriously.”

“Yes, it does get a bit weird but, we meaning you and I are obviously the deeper parts of all of us, and yes it does get a bit silly, that much I agree with.”

“But it wasn’t Janine that told you, was it?” Ray asked.

“That’s where it gets interesting. You’ll meet her soon enough, oh boy, are you ever going to meet her, but what happened earlier, the whole idea of apparently breaking Theresa for her own good came courtesy of the deeper part of Janine, DJ.”

“DJ, I like that, is the D meant to say-

“’Dark’ Janine, as I’m thought of as ‘Dark’ Sam, so to speak. That was Janine’s first impression about ‘me’ when she first encountered me a few weeks ago. She presumed, because she didn’t know otherwise, that I was just some dark-side dominant part of Sam that kept itself hidden, that just came out to fuck bitches and get my cock sucked constantly, that sort of thing.”

“And so, what, you’re not?”

D shot Ray a glance of utter contempt.

“How dare you!”

He couldn’t hold the mock contempt long enough and started laughing as she did.

“So, fuck bitches, fuck mouths, I get all that. What happened with Janine, or DJ earlier?”

“Apparently Theresa told Janine something, and DJ picked up on it obviously, realized it was her way ‘in’ with Theresa. For whatever reason she had, she decided perhaps I might be the best to give it a first attempt, not sure why.”

“Because you want to fuck bitches and have your cock sucked, obviously.”

“Hey now, well, yes, I do, so does Sam, but we’re southern gentlemen really. The ladies come first, and yes, pun very much intended.”

Ray leaned into the counter, placed her head upon her chin, and asked:

“So, D, are you a really good fuck?”

A blink or two, and then the obvious answer:

“I have no idea, honestly. Since my ‘outing’ so to speak I’ve only had actual sex, meaning” and he sat back and grabbed his cock “with this” as he grinned widely “what, rather sparingly over the past few days. It’s been a lot of oral fun with the girls and me so far. And now after the working over Theresa put on me last night, I’m still somewhat sore but we’ll recover.”

“I really hope so,” Ray added, “because I really can’t wait to get more of you. Theresa, and I both had so much fun taking you down last night. You, well, I suppose all this is about Sam really, he held out for so long, honestly longer than any other boy ever has with her. Most boys, they can’t fight that feeling to let go and just give in to her rather quickly, but Sam, that was different.”

“It’s because of his fantasy, the Succubus thing. If that’s all it had been, if that was all there was, he would have given in much sooner, I can promise you that since I know for certain.”

“OK, so, why did he hold out so long?”

“You gave the Succubus an identity that means a great deal to him.”

“Anonymistress.”

“Exactly.

“She made one file where the listener encountered a Succubus, her of course, but it was nothing—and I mean that sincerely—nothing like what Theresa and you apparently dreamed up for him with that fantasy. Once it started, I basically sat back and just watched the show as it was. But Sam, that’s some seriously deep stuff for him, core fantasy things that I won’t touch because it’s all his.“

Ray had some of her wine and nibbled on some cheese and crackers. D took a sip of his wine as well, then looked at the glass, then at Ray.

“Twenty-one in five days. I wouldn’t guess the cops are gonna bust in here any minute now, right?”

“If they do, I’ll shake their hands, have them spurting like silly schoolboys, and send them on their way very happy.”

“I don’t doubt it for a second, nope,” Sam giggled.

“I take it he’s been a fan of hers for some time now, yes?”

D grabbed a cracker and a slice of cheese and continued:

“Absolutely. He’s scoured websites and dark places online to gather every single Anonymistress file he can possibly get his hands on. He’s offered money at times to people that have custom files she created specifically for them but nobody took him up on it for their own reasons, as expected. But he’s got pretty much every file that she ever had posted on her website long ago. She’s been gone for some time now, some rumored hiking accident or something that took her life, he really doesn’t know for sure.”

“That’s about what a friend of mine told me, or us,” Ray said. “He shared one or two of her files with Theresa and she made a few cursory listening sessions to make sure of what was going on—they were edited to remove the “good boy” references. After she was positive it was good to go, she listened with the intention of being tranced and wow, I mean, WOW she dropped so hard, especially with that first good finger snap. It pulled her down and almost took me with her in the process.“

“There’s just something about how she snapped those fingers, the acoustics of wherever she made the recordings, and that voice, oh lord that voice.”

D sat back and closed his eyes.

“Silly boy, you must obey.”

His cock bounced, his mind drifted, and before he could open his eyes Ray was there beside him, whispering, stroking, and he dropped so very hard for her.

“So easy to let go, my sleepy boy, you love my voice, it is the best voice, it makes your cock hard, it makes you weak, and hard. You get weaker as my voice gets stronger, you get harder as my voice gets stronger, weaker, harder, my voice is the only voice that matters, tell me you know this and accept it by saying yes, now.“

“yessssss.”

“Good boy, wake up slowly, at your own pace, come back to me, D.”

“Shit,” was all he could say as he opened his eyes and looked into hers. He pulled her into a nice kiss for a few moments and then softly released her.

“Thank you, from both of us, for that fantasy.”

“You’re welcome. So back to the story at hand. DJ wants to or wanted to break Theresa, yes?”

“Apparently Janine, yes. I have been told that I’m partly to blame for this happening, oddly enough, because she’s been allowing herself to make some dreams come true. She’s now on a path whereas she put it ‘no more wasted opportunities’ which to me means she’s now feeling much more open to the possibilities she’s been denying herself for so long.”

“Like, say, for example, finally giving in to her desires regarding... Theresa?”

D nodded.

Now it was Ray who sat back in her chair, accepting the possibilities of what might happen soon. She juiced, of course, because that’s what good girls do when they realize a long-held fantasy just might be around the corner, or just on the other side the campus and a few blocks further from where she sat.

D noted the flush of arousal, noted the juicing on the seat, smiled, and suddenly wanted to pursue the matter at hand, and at arm’s length.

“Ray, tell me how I can break Theresa, right now, here, tonight, let’s make it happen.”

Ray shot a glance at D, took one split second to think about it, smiled, looked directly into his eyes as she cocked her head just so, defocused, and dropped him yet once again.

“Wake up, D.”

D had a really tough time getting his eyes open for some reason. After he finally did, he realized why:

Water, splashing on his face at random moments; it kept making the involuntary muscles in his eyelids close them. He pulled his head back, out of the stream of it, and was finally able to open one of them in a half-squint.

He reached up with his right hand and was able to wipe across his face and brow enough to finally get both eyes open. As soon as his world came into focus, he realized he was staring at Ray, her face being held against the wall with his left hand along the back of her head as he held a fistful of her wet hair pretty tightly.

“Ray... what the hell...”

“Fuck me, D, just fuck me, I’ll explain, but fuck me, now.“

He felt his hips buck on command, felt his cock slide in deep to the hilt, then back out, back in, and the body-known-as-D fucked as instructed.

D finally got a moment to make sense of the situation and came to one inescapable conclusion:

Ray’s asshole was really hot and tight and it felt amazing as it gripped his insanely hard cock.

“Oh yes, D, yes, so nice, fuck me, slow down for a few, slower, that’s it, enjoy me, enjoy the way this feels, oh geez...” Ray whimpered.

His hips obeyed and slowed, and everything took on a new perspective as he slow-stroked her.

“This... D, this is how you break her. She’s been with many men in her life, of any and all shapes and sizes, but our pussy is one thing, our... oh lord... yesssss... just like that... our ass, it’s her Kryptonite, you could say. She’s only had two men in her life give it their best to take her... yelp... and neither of them were any good at it really.“

D leaned in, breathed directly into Ray’s ear as he pulled her hair tighter.

“OH YES, YES, that’s so nice, yes, tighter please, tight-groan

D pushed into her deeper and she squealed so wonderfully that he did it again, and again, and it set off an orgasm for her that trembled her from head to toe.

“Oh god, D, I promise you, you’re a perfect fit, oh... oh... squeals

D felt kinda nice about hearing that and proceeded to fuck her even slower and much deeper.

“Tell me what I need to know, Ray, I can’t do this forever even though I’d love to be here for hours with you this way.”

She turned back enough to see him fully and smiled.

“We’ll do this quite often, I promise. You need to wake her up, D, you need to wake up Theresa, no counts, just command her to awaken as you’re fucking her, as deep and hard as you possibly can. The moment you... squeal wake her up, she’ll be confused and distracted, unaware of how she ended up here in her shower, with you deep in her ass.“

“I know that feeling first-hand, and first-ass, I suppose, from minutes ago.”

They both laughed at how crazy all of it really was for a few moments and both felt much better pretty quickly.

D slowed down the strokes and they got into a nice comfortable rhythm of back and forth; he pushed in while she pushed back, and then they pulled apart and repeated.

“Give her only a few seconds to attempt to get a grasp of things, and then put her to sleep. Squeeze her neck, that’s a primal thing as you’re aware, squeeze and command her to sleep. She’ll drop seriously hard from it this time because of what you’re doing.”

More slow stroking, more pleasure, it was pushing D close to his limit.

“Wake her up, fuck her deep, squeeze and drop her, over and over, I mean it, D, you have to do it over and over again, you have to push her past the boundaries she’s created for herself. I can’t help there, it’s entirely up to you, but whenever you do drop her, in those moments when she’ll drift, I’ll let you know if you’re close, OK?”

“I’m close already, Ray, I don’t—

“Look into my eyes, D,” and D was captured once more. Ray gave him deep suggestions to feel a bit less pleasure and almost be numb in some respects as he continued to pump her slowly. He could have done such a thing for himself considering he was in control of everything, but it was just nicer to surrender to her and allow her to program him to fuck her as much as required and keep the orgasm in check.

She brought him back up, and he continued to stroke as she went on:

“It doesn’t matter if you cum, D, you’ll still be able to stroke her for a good long while. I know, I know it hurts just a bit after last night, but I think you can do this, I trust you, so fuck her brains out and I’ll see you again soon. Wake her up, squeeze, drop her, again and again, and again, as long as it takes. There’s going to be a moment when she snaps out, I won’t be able to stop it from happening.”

“Wait, what?” D asked.

“She’ll snap out of it entirely, fully aware, it’s part of some of her protection she’s created for herself, I’m not going to interfere with it. Just know that when it happens, that’s your chance, that is your one moment in time to get into her mind, you have to say the right thing to her, and you’ll know what it is when the moment arrives. Trust yourself, I know I do, and DJ does too. Now kiss me, and wake her up.”

D pulled back hard on the fistful of wet hair and found Ray’s lips. One deep wet kiss, one wink from her, and then she went somewhat limp. D shifted his position just a bit to keep her upright against the wall. He changed hands so his right hand now held the hair tightly with his right forearm up across her shoulders, pinning her in place there where she was. His left hand now occupied that space at the back of her neck, ready to go.

D pulled out about as far as he could and kept just the head of his cock inside her rosebud. He took in one deep breath and loudly said:

“WAKE UP, THERESA!”

Her body twitched and then jerked as her conscious awareness attempted to orientate itself. Her eyes blinked open, then closed, several times in quick succession. D felt her rosebud clench down really hard but he held himself where he was, waiting for the right moment.

“What... who...” and she attempted to twist her head but his grip on her hair prevented it. D suddenly jerked her head to the left so her face spun to her right and she made eye contact. Her mouth open, eyes wide, providing that perfect that look of shock and surprise he needed to see.

“Sam?”

“No.”

When her eyes widened as her mouth did, D leaned in, and at the exact same instant, he did three things.

He squeezed the back of her neck

He whispered the word “Sleep” in her ear, dragging out the pronunciation.

He slid his cock very slowly into her rosebud timed with the pronunciation of the word, ending with the “p” as his cock hilted inside of her.

Given the overload on her senses and mind, Theresa obeyed as any good girl would and dropped right back into trance perfectly.

And that’s when D knew precisely what he would say when the time was right.

He stroked her for a minute or so, heard nothing from Ray, and then woke her up again.

She attempted to make sense of things, he twisted her again, she saw his eyes, she asked if it was Sam, he said no once more and fucked her right back into trance.

Again, and again, and again.

D realized if he kept it up long enough Theresa would find herself conditioned to go into trance for him just by him sliding into her, no squeeze, no words necessary. After about four minutes, he decided to test it.

He pulled back, woke her up, twisted, and she was still but stared deep into his eyes. He smiled and she nodded almost in a manner which wouldn’t even be noticed, and slid back in slowly. Her face took on a placid happy soft smile as she dropped right back into trance.

Again, and again, and again.

For nearly ten minutes D used her, conditioned her to drop when he slid in, programmed her without words, just his body, just his cock, and his strong grip on her soft wet flesh. He fucked her back into trance dozens and dozens of times and she dropped every single time without fail. He needed to come pretty badly, and even Ray’s suggestions weren’t going to keep that in check much longer.

After one more arousal to consciousness and one deep slow stroke into Theresa once more, she dropped and Ray spoke:

“It’s time, D, she’s there, she’s on the edge where she’s wanted to be for a really long time. You’re doing so well, thank you, push her over, make it happen, for both of us,” and then she let go.

D thought about it, pulled out to that point of almost being withdrawn, and stopped. He leaned in, let go of some of the tightness in her hair as the water continued across their bodies. He took in that amazingly hypnotic woman in a glance, looked down and saw his cock pulled back, the head still deep inside her. He felt her rosebud twitching gently on it, not wanting to let it go.

Up her back, her hips, to her shoulders, realizing it was the first time in his life—in their life, basically—that he or Sam had been in a position to utterly and totally dominate a woman as they’d both fantasized about. D didn’t want to let Sam down so he kinda poked a bit and got Sam’s attention as he went to internal dialogue.

“Whoa, wait... wait... Theresa?”

“Yes, I’m about to break her, Sam, this most amazingly hypnotic woman, I’m going to make her ours, understand?”

“Are... holy shit,” as the head on the body-known-as-Sam looked down, “we’re in her ass?”

“Of course, it’s what she needed, according to Ray. She’s been helping us, or me I suppose, and right now in the next few seconds I wanted you to see this, not just have a memory of it, so I guess in some manner of crazy thinking we’re going to double-team Theresa. You OK with this?”

“Are we hurting her?”

“No, if I’d done a single thing she didn’t enjoy or want to happen, she would have stopped this a long time ago, or Ray would. This is what she wants, this is what she needs, and I trust Ray to know her better than anyone else ever can.”

“So, what now?” Sam thought.

“Sit back, pay attention, and feel her, Sam, feel everything. Every touch, feel her body respond to what I’m doing, hear every tiny sound she makes, and enjoy the experience.”

Sam sat back, in a sense, and felt everything in real-time as D dominated Theresa once and for all.

D took in a deep breath and spoke:

“Wake up, Theresa.”

She blinked; he held his position.

She turned her head towards him and he allowed it. He knew with a glance she could potentially drop him, but he meaning D still hadn’t surrendered to her so he was confident he could resist.

“You... you aren’t Sam.”

“No, I’m not. I’m D.”

“Is Sam... is he OK?”

“He sees you, even now, he feels you, even now, he hears you, even now.”

“I trust you, I don’t know why, but I do.”

“You can thank your deeper self for that, and explanations will come later. Right now, I really need to take you, Theresa. I need to take you deep, deeper than you’ve ever been so far. I need all of you, and you need all of me. Do you understand what’s going to happen?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want this to happen?”

She looked down, and D released her hair, stroking the back of her head gently as the water cascaded down over their bodies.

Theresa took in a long slow deep breath, twisted, reached back and pulled D into a kiss, and yes, she squeezed the back of his neck hard. He felt the drop, fought it, then realized he trusted her and let go.

“I’m yours.”

D’s eyes snapped open, his right hand grabbed that fistful of hair again and really tightly forced her face into the wall and he felt it through her body when it happened. She yelped, and as he leaned into her ear, he began to slowly ease his seriously hard cock into her asshole with intent. Her body shifted slightly as more and more of him penetrated her, expanding her, stretching her, taking her once and for all.

He finally whispered what she needed to hear:

“Good girl.”

Theresa screamed loudly, and D felt her grip his cock as he hilted inside her. For several seconds they simply held the position. She didn’t drop into trance as he held himself there, but she most certainly had several orgasms one on top of the other. He felt her asshole clench and release with each of them until her breathing began to settle.

Then D started fucking her with intent, and on the very first deep stroke, she dropped exactly as he conditioned her to do.

Theresa proved to be a very good girl.

He fucked her deep and hard giving her plenty to remember on so many levels, and he wanted it imprinted for the future. With every single deep stroke, he whispered “Good girl” into her ear and it did imprint as expected.

After another two minutes or so, with D at his own breaking point, Ray finally spoke:

“D, look into my eyes.”

D looked up, and that was all it took.

She told him how proud she was of him, that he’d been wonderful, that Theresa was so very happy to have been able to surrender once and for all to a man in that way she’d dreamed of doing for so long. She whispered that he was a very sleepy boy but that he could stand there as she finished bathing him, taking very careful attention to his cock and still sensitive balls.

She finally had him step out of the shower where she toweled him completely dry, then she led him back to the bedroom and got him comfortable. She told him to close his eyes and drift and that she would return and put him to sleep in a few moments.

Ray wanted to let DJ know their little mind-break had been a complete success but she wasn’t totally sure how to do it without causing a problem. Upon a moment of introspection, she understood the solution. She found her smartphone and sent one text to Janine’s number:

My sleepy girl, these words are not for you, they are for a deeper part of you. The operation was a success, and your boy was so good, he’ll spend the night with us and return tomorrow. Delete this message upon retrieval, and thank you—Ray

Then a second message was sent that said:

Sam’s going to spend the night with me, if that’s OK. I’ll send him home in the morning, and he’ll be good to go. Have a great night—T

Ray walked softly into the bedroom and simply stood beside the body-known-as-Sam. She slid onto the bed on his left side, her soft warm skin after the shower gliding across his. Taking up a position where she could get her mouth right there next to his ear, she began those soft whispers that Sam and D both loved so much. If nothing else, seriously, they would have given their souls to be able to be put to sleep in that manner every single night.

After several minutes of those whispers, confident that Sam was very deeply asleep, Ray pulled the sheet and comforter over them and snuggled in.

Of course, D being D, he grabbed her softly at the back of her neck and squeezed and told her to suck, and Ray did because Ray was a good girl and she always obeyed. D wasn’t able to feed her much, but Ray was very happy for every last drop as he squeezed and told her to that she was a very good and very sleepy girl.

With one final sigh, Ray, happy to have been found, happy to have been a part of setting her other side free once and for all in some respects, slept.

* * *

Janine woke up and glanced at the alarm clock on her left—06:41 PM. She really needed to make use of the bathroom so with a few soft whispers her sleepy angels rolled away from her briefly to allow her to slide to the foot of the bed. After she did so they found each other and snuggled together. Janine pulled the comforter back upon them and kissed each on their foreheads and got a soft smile and sigh in return.

In the bathroom, she closed the door softly and stood in front of the mirror. For a moment she was half-expecting that wink again but it didn’t happen. She took in a long deep breath, let it out in a long slow sigh, and then did her business. She thought about doing a quick sponge bath but she felt fucking fantastic and didn’t even care that her juices and their juices had apparently been all over her and them too.

One more glance in the mirror, nothing, then out to the kitchen for something to drink. She noted the white grape juice container and put it in the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and a banana and made her way to the living room. She dug out her smartphone from her purse and the moment she pushed the power button to bring on the screen, the words captured her.

The body-known-as-Janine swiped the screen, went into the messages app, read the full message, deleted the message, and then pressed the power button to relock the phone.

A moment later she pushed the power button to bring on the screen, saw the message about Sam and him spending the night with Theresa, then hopped on the couch to have that water and banana. She looked over some news items, nothing of interest.

She glanced over at the bedroom and could see Kess and Brianna snuggled together, and sighed. They were so willing, so delicious, and so much fun. Playing with them was a dream come true for her in some respects as she’d never been with two girls at the same time.

Her decision to waste no more opportunities was a good one, probably the best one she’d made for herself in a long, long time. Before another moment passed, she was on her feet to the kitchen. She tossed the banana peel in the trash, swigged the water and crushed the bottle which went in right behind the peel. She grabbed a few bananas and several bottles of water and headed to the bedroom.

She set the items on the dresser beside the alarm clock, then climbed onto the bed at the girl’s legs and whispered:

“Wake up, my sleepy angels, awaken feeling amazing and happy, now please.”

They both yawned, stretched, and sat up in about thirty seconds or so.

“Mistress?” Kess asked.

“Sam is spending the night with Theresa, and I think if she’s not careful she’s going to end up putting him in a coma. Anyway, it’s Lady’s Night so here are the options: we can all get dressed and go have a wonderful awesome meal at Cellini’s, which is my choice actually, or we can stay here and order pizzas and drinks, or... perhaps you girls have something better in mind...?”

Considering how well Janine knew Kess, she already knew what Kess would say, but surprisingly before Kess could even move her lips to speak, it was Brianna that stopped the show:

“Can we just stay here and eat you instead?”

Kess blinked, Janine smiled, and Brianna giggled.

“One thing,” Brianna said, even raising up one index finger to make it understood.

“OK,” Janine said.

“I love being sleepy for you, I really do, it’s amazing, and it’s a lot of fun. But this time, can I be wide awake, can I just play with you, and you play with me, and I’m totally conscious as I’m doing it?”

Kess nodded: “Oh... yes, that would be more interesting, or perhaps...”

She turned to look at Janine, and as Janine looked at Kess she caught Kess nodding as her eyes did... something.

Moments later, the body-known-as-Janine lay on her stomach on the bed, her face and mouth buried between Brianna’s thighs, with Kess above her smiling.

“You love that girl’s delicious pussy, do you not, my sleepy Mistress?” Kess whispered, squeezing the back of her Mistress’ neck softly.

“yes” was barely understood since Janine’s tongue was pretty deep in Brianna at that moment.

“But her rosebud is even more delicious in some respects, give her rosebud a nice deep kiss, my sleepy Mistress, now.“

Kess looked at Brianna, eyes wide, and said:

“This is more interesting, right?” and smiled.

Brianna was about to say yes but all she could do was grunt out a soft whimper as Janine’s tongue slid in quite deep.

DJ, upon reception of the message and the confirmation, basically stroked herself to oblivion and back several times over. Now, with what Kess had done by dropping Janine, and now with Janine tongue deep in Brianna, DJ was so happy she cried. She sat back in her little control room and just cried, tears of pure unadulterated joy, for quite some time.

But then she wiped away the tears, sat up nice and straight, and began to write a program. At some point, DJ would eventually transfer it to the light and sound machine to properly program Theresa, and apparently her deeper self, Ray, for pure blissful surrender. It would be a nice surprise for Janine when she noticed it and the script, for sure.

As the girls played with Janine, she obeyed every single command they gave her, and as DJ banged out the code, the night went on and on and on.

* * *

Sam woke up, unsure of precisely where he was for just a few moments. Soft bed, big fluffy pillows, soft lighting, and as he looked around, he noted the alarm clock to his left—09:19 PM.

He sat up and stretched, and upon taking a really deep breath he smelled... steak. A really great smelling steak, apparently, and perhaps some vegetables, so he turned his legs off the side of the bed and stood. More stretching, and upon not seeing his clothes anywhere, he started scoping out the rather large bedroom. He found a bathroom door off to one side and used it.

Back in the bedroom he finally noticed where the door was and headed out into the rest of the apartment. It was rather large compared to anything he’d been in for some time. Sam just followed his nose basically till he rounded one corner and suddenly he was staring at Theresa from behind. She was totally naked, of course, and stunning, and everything all in that one rather amazing package.

The soft gasp he managed to not stifle completely was just enough to attract her attention, and as she turned and he finally got a good head to toe look at Theresa. His cock, of course, announced just how happy it was with the view.

“It’s always nice to know I can inspire such a reaction in someone. Come, it’s time to eat.”

Hearing that voice ensured Sam it was indeed Theresa and not Ray, which wouldn’t be a bad thing either come to think of it.

He stepped over towards her and she nodded at the breadbasket and some condiments on the side counter. He grabbed them up and walked behind her to the island in the middle of the kitchen. He had a faint memory of being there before and realized it was a flashback from D when he chatted with Ray earlier there in the same place.

She placed the plates down at their seats as he placed the items he carried and suddenly she was kissing him, deep, hard, and wet. Her tongue explored, his tongue retreated then lashed right back at hers, and they squeezed each other very tightly, separating with a fairly decent “smack” sound that reverberated for a moment in that large kitchen.

Sam helped her into her seat as a gentleman always should do and as he stepped away, she took him by the arm. He turned, and she said:

“Thank you, Sam. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for what you did earlier. It was quite surprising, quite pleasurable, and quite... liberating.”

Her smile made him rather weak in the knees, actually.

“I wish it was actually me that had done it, but I know basically every detail of most every moment of what happened, so, you, and Ray too, are very welcome from D and I, as insane as that comes out.“

Theresa nodded and realized that yes, the situation with having intimate knowledge of their sleeping inner selves in such ways was certainly not the norm for the majority of people. But then she found a reason to be happy about the entire experience:

She, and Sam, and Janine and Kess and Bri, perhaps a few trusted others, were far from normal and she was perfectly fine with it.

Sam sat down and they began to eat. He actually moaned upon the first bite of the steak, and she smiled again.

“You like that, yes?”

“Oh yes, haven’t had a good steak in so long. Janine said Cellini’s does them very nicely, that place was really great.”

“Yes, it’s a quaint place and a beautiful happy family. They do well because of their proximity to the campus, and also with a great deal of catering work for events now and again so it helps them stay around. So many little ‘Mom & Pop’ type businesses closing so often, I’d really hate to see them disappear.”

The meal was pretty much perfect, every item was amazing, and Sam got his fill of all of it. They didn’t talk too much during the meal itself so he presumed at some point that would be what would happen.

“Theresa, you do realize... you know I’m Sam, I hope?”

“Yes, Sam, I know it’s you. I know about D now too in small degrees, thank you. I do intend to get much better acquainted with him very soon but I wanted you and me to spend some time together tonight. I know from when you arrived that you have all those memories of last night, and yes it’s amazing at what’s happened in less than twenty-four hours for you, and obviously for me now as well.”

“Are you OK? I mean I, or D, we didn’t hurt you in any way, did we?”

She set her wine glass down, reached over and took Sam’s left hand in hers and smiled.

“No, dear, you did not hurt me in any way. What you did do was give me precisely what I have been wanting for a very long time: an opportunity to totally let go with someone that I trust, to just turn myself over to them, for my pleasure and for theirs, and be free of who I am, such as the case may be.”

“That wasn’t the first time you’d been used in that way.”

It had to be said, at least that’s what Sam felt.

“No, it wasn’t. But the two previous opportunities, the men, while I did have a level of trust with them and allowed them to use me in that manner, they simply didn’t have the fortitude or strength of spirit to see it through. They couldn’t hold out long enough to push me past what I believed were my own limits. They just weren’t enough, sadly. Good men, yes, but not enough.”

Sam took a bite of his steak and a sip of his wine, again, knowing he was legally of age in only a few more days but not caring anymore. It was a great meal, and this time, compared to the experience at Cellini’s, the white wine Theresa had served actually did have a rather pleasing taste to it even without the food. It was, as Sam might have said, palatable.

“Not to bloat your confidence or swell your head, Sam, but you, even in spite of it being D apparently in actual physical control, were wonderful and gentle when it needed to be that way, and rough and tumble when it really needed to happen, and I’m grateful.”

“You’re OK with this other side of me, right? I mean, this is all new stuff to me, in a lot of ways. I’ve always known I had my unconscious, we all do, but not all of us get to apparently have a sit-down with it on some occasions. Oddly enough, that happened the other day for me. One minute I was in my dorm room and the next, at least in terms of my mental aspects, I was sitting at some bar of my own creation, staring into a mirror behind the bar area, and my reflection decided to wave at me and then we had a discussion.”

“Really? Hrmmm, that is quite... interesting. You had a discussion with your own unconscious?” she asked, having some more of her wine.

“I did say it was a bit odd, but yes, that’s how it worked out. Apparently, that part of me had a chance to make itself known in a session with Janine recently before all this started.”

“All this?”

“This, meaning how things have worked out since Friday. God, it’s just been what, five days now, and I’ve had so many mind-blowing experiences in such a short period of time. It’s amazing to me that I can still walk let alone form complete sentences.”

“It can’t be that bad, can it? Are you telling me you’re not having fun?” and she smiled widely as she said it.

“Oh, yes, I’m having too much fun, I think, at least for someone that just six days ago was sitting at his computer in his dorm room reading hypnoerotic stories and fantasizing about stuff like I’ve been part of in the past five days.”

“You’re overthinking, it seems, and it’s a very common problem for some people when their dreams come true. Do you trust yourself, Sam?”

He took a long deep breath, sat back, and let it go slowly. Looking down at his cock, of course being hard and bouncing somewhat in time with his heartbeat, he actually shrugged his shoulders and arms and Theresa couldn’t help but laugh.

“Apparently that part of me remains very happy, especially after the workout he got earlier.“

“Your cock, Sam, is a very good boy.”

bounce bounce bounce

“And my rosebud is very happy to have made his acquaintance.”

bounce bounce bounce

“As for your deeper self, yes, we all have those other sides to ourselves. I know I have mine, and I know that I’ve kept that part of me down for a long time. I need to apologize and forgive myself soon, perhaps this experience will be my catalyst for change of my own.”

“Funny you say that, because that part of you is precisely the reason I, or D I suppose, was able to actually make this all happen tonight.”

Theresa blinked, several times, seemingly shaken to her very core at the notion that some part of herself had possibly betrayed her.

“Maybe I should just keep quiet about this and let Janine cover the rest.”

“What does Janine have to do with what happened here between you and me?”

“Well, it wasn’t Janine directly as I understand things.”

Now she really looked confused, and just as she had done earlier in the living room her right hand came up and she began to absentmindedly tap herself gently on the lower lip. Sam saw it and D perked up and whispered internally:

Don’t, Sam, don’t do it, don’t go there, let things play out without your intervention, just relax, breathe and relax for her, she’ll pick up on it, breathe and relax.

“I don’t... I don’t understand what you’re saying, Sam, can you explain it, please?”

There was a soft pleading in her voice, and despite what D had just said, Sam felt it was necessary to pursue it since he’d already broken the door wide open with his outburst.

“Theresa, do you trust me?”

“What?” she muttered, staring at the plate in front of her.

Sam slid off his stool-seat and approached her slowly. As he came close to her right side, he reached up with his left hand and gently ran his fingers through her soft jet-black hair, lightly allowing his fingernails to graze her scalp.

“Theresa, look at me, please.”

She turned, a tear running down her left cheek. He reached over with the right thumb and wiped the tear away, cupping her cheek in that hand. Her eyes made contact with his and he prepared for the drop but it didn’t happen—it wasn’t that kind of look she offered in return.

“Theresa, will you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Theresa, eyes open, sleep.”

Without hesitation, her body wilted forward and her eyes half-lidded instantly. He caught her with his right hand on her left shoulder and eased her back in the seat.

“That’s right, such a good girl, dropping so deep and fast for me, thank you, now I want you to just drift and float for a few minutes, drift and float away for a while, I’ll make sure to ask you to return very soon, but for now, relax, and let go.”

When she dropped further, he waited about thirty seconds before calling out to Ray with a whisper.

“You’re pretty good at that for someone with just a few days of experience, you know.”

“Might be a few days in the real world, but I’ve tranced basically everyone that’s ever crossed my path in my imagination, so thank you for the compliment. Ray, how insanely monumentally huge is the can of worms I just opened for her with my idiotic outburst just now about you and now Janine too?”

“You’re fine, really. It’s under control, this was to be expected. As she said, she’s known about me for most of her life, and she’s been the one to keep me down, it’s been all her doing, not mine. I mean, there are times when I come out because it’s necessary, to offer help, but not in this kind of way, not like we’re doing right now. I’ve never been ‘out’ this long before, let alone in the presence of anyone else, ever.”

“That’s basically how D has been responding to the world now that he’s ‘awake’ for lack of a better term. DJ is like that as well I suppose. And even Kess had her other side that’s ‘awake’ now as well, that’s Sandy, for the record.”

“Just a bunch of trance junkies and their sleepy selves getting their fucks on, right?”

Sam laughed, even D laughed inside his little cubbyhole, and so did Ray.

“I suppose that’s one way of looking at it, yes. We really aren’t crazy, you know.”

“No, we’re not crazy, but we are remarkably fortunate. I have an idea, hand me my purse,” and she pointed at the other end of the counter. Sam retrieved it, and she removed her smartphone, powered it up, swiped, then tapped a few times and then held it out in front of her face.

“You be quiet for a few minutes while I do this for myself, and when I say your name, step into the frame, OK?”

“OK.”

She tapped record and started to speak.

“Hello, sleepy girl. Yes, you probably recognize this face, and these eyes, and these lips, and while my voice is slightly different from your voice, I’m sure you can realize that what you’re watching is not you. And so, I introduce myself to you, and you may call me Ray. Now, before you get all freaked out, you know who I am. You know exactly what I am. And you now know, as you’re watching me say these things to you, that I am not in the shadows anymore.“

Sam listened to everything she was saying and kicked himself for not thinking of having D do something like this for himself earlier. The bar thing was funny but just a bit of overkill, honestly.

“Something happened earlier today, just a short time ago, and it wasn’t that amazing ass-fucking that Sam and D gave you, or more precisely us, in the shower. Yes, I did have a little influence on that occurring and you’ll understand more of what’s going on as time passes. Suffice to say, I have always been in here looking out for you, literally. I’ve been in the background our whole life, and I’m the reason there’s a great many of your talents, like it or not. You’ve studied, and researched, and yes Mother taught us so well how to manipulate those around us to get precisely what we need, and precisely what we want.”

Sam had another sip of wine and worked on a breadstick as Ray’s dialogue continued.

“What you wanted was to surrender, what you needed was to be taken, and you got both your wishes come true in the same instant, so be happy about that, OK? Sam, and D, are here to help us, and I’m indebted to both of them at this moment. I’m happy to say they can have me anytime they want, in any way they want. I’m betting that after that experience in the shower, knowing that Sam and D care about you, about us, that you trust them very deeply and feel pretty much the exact same way.“

Ray looked over at Sam and nodded and smiled and continued:

“No, I’m not just you in a deep trance reading some script. You know who I am, Theresa, so be happy that things are changing not only for you, and now for me, but for Sam and D, and Janine and her other side as well, DJ. Well, at least now you know—I didn’t want Sam to be responsible for spilling that information, but you’re safe with all of them, with all of us. We are all safe, Theresa, I know—more than any other person on this planet ever could—that you need to know that you are safe, always.“

Sam looked somewhat concerned and Ray just nodded.

“You’re in your home, right this second, and I’m here, always watching out for us, watching out for you, and I would never ever let anyone hurt you, in any respects. You are safe, Theresa, so very safe, and Sam and D, and Janine and DJ, and even Kess and her other side Sandy, will always keep you and all of us safe. Yes, I know this is a great deal to take in at one sitting, so here’s what’s going to happen.“

She nodded at Sam to come over.

“Sam here,” now in the frame, “is going to help you clean the kitchen, get everything put away, and then he’s going to lead you to the bedroom. He’s going to help you onto the bed, then he’s going to snuggle up with you, safe and warm, comfortable and relaxed. He’s going to whisper to you, Theresa, soft whispers, and he’s going to softly stroke your tummy because we both know you love that so much. He’s going to whisper wonderful soft sleepy words, stroke your tummy, make you sleepy and docile and relaxed, and you’re going to drift off into the best natural sleep of our entire lives.”

Sam blinked several times and Ray elbowed him in the ribs and he jerked from the hit and giggled.

“Stop it, silly boy. Anyway, Theresa, you’re going to be Sam’s sleepy girl tonight. He’ll snuggle into you so deeply, you’ll melt into his arms, and sleep deeper than ever before. Once you’re safe in his arms, in your own bed, in your own home, you will sleep deeply and soundly, and you and I will meet in dreamland. When we meet, we’re going to have a nice long chat that’s been put off for far too long now, sleepy girl. It needs to happen for both our sakes and it will happen when you drift off to dreamland in Sam’s loving arms, always safe, always comfortable.”

Sam nodded so it was captured on the recording.

“You will sleep and obey, Theresa. Now, this video will end shortly. When it does, you will stand, you will kiss Sam very deeply, you will look deep into his eyes and tell him that you will sleep and obey, and you’ll carry out your instructions. Clean the kitchen, put everything away, follow Sam to your safe warm bed, snuggle, sleep for Sam, and then I’ll see you very soon, sleepy girl. I love you, Theresa, you are a very good girl. Obey.”

Ray tapped stop on the recording and set the smartphone down. She stood up, took Sam at the back of his neck, dropped him in place and whispered the things he needed to know directly in his right ear: how to whisper to Theresa, what precise things to say to make her so very sleepy, exactly how to stroke her tummy, in a different manner than she had stroked his the night before.

Sam’s cock bounced hard with each whisper, a confirmation of sorts he was completely OK with everything that was happening in real-time.

Ray gave one soft stroke on his cock, then she woke Sam up with instructions to forget that he’d just been tranced but to remember the whispers and stroking for Theresa when needed.

Sam blinked as she placed a pretty serious kiss on him, now standing in front of him, his cock slid up between her legs. She bucked her hips into him a few times and he bucked right back, enjoying the feeling of that sexless-sex happening as they ground into each other for about a minute.

“Down boy, down,” she finally broke off. “Sit down, let’s see how this plays out. You need to wake her up since you took her down. I’ll see you in the morning, or whenever. Seriously, Sam, thank you for finding me, and D too.”

The body-known-as-Theresa relaxed back into her seat, chin to chest.

Sam sat there just watching her, seeing her breathing so deeply and soundly and just didn’t want to wake her up. She looked so peaceful, as most everyone does in that state, and it’s almost wrong on some levels to disturb them, especially after what she’d been through that day.

But he had his instructions, and he was a good boy, and good boys always obey.

“Theresa, it’s time to wake up, return to me at your own slow pace, please, now.“

Being as experienced with trance as Theresa was, such an awakening was not quite the usual way of doing it, but she felt wonderful after her eyes opened just the same.

“Sam?”

“Hi, there’s something you need to watch, OK?”

“OK.”

He nodded to the smartphone. She powered it up, swiped, saw herself in the frame and obviously had no memory of it. She looked at Sam and he simply nodded and said:

“It’ll be OK, I’m here with you, and you are safe, Theresa, here with me, in your own home, understand?”

She nodded, then looked back at the screen and tapped play.

Her face went through quite a few emotions as Sam watched Theresa intently. At first, they were all ones that might be related to shock, fear, awe, confusion, frustration, and straight-up contempt. But as Theresa watched her other side explain some things, her face gradually softened, and she eventually ended up nodding along with what Ray had recorded for her to absorb.

Sam had one final sip of wine as the recording was ending. Theresa put the phone down, stood, stepped to him, kissed him very deeply, and as soon as their lips separated, she whispered:

“I will sleep and obey.”

To say that Sam’s cock bounced would not adequately convey the reaction it actually had to that utterance. Sam really seriously had to fight the urge, and D had to help to various degrees, to just drop Theresa right there where she stood and fuck her throat as deep as he could. He knew on some level she’d allow it to happen, even Ray wouldn’t have done anything to stop it.

It was the dream come true for him: to have a girl or a woman that he was attracted to under his hypnotic spell, unwilling or simply unable to resist, offering herself to him completely and without hesitation or worry, for pleasure in any manner he wished.

But it wasn’t just about him, or his cock, because Sam—and D by implication—really did want the girls and women in their now-shared life to feel good too. When they made the off-hand remark that the ladies come first, it was with some pretty serious deep-seated meaning for both of them, from the deepest part of their shared heart and soul.

She looked so peaceful standing there in his arms, so willing, so obedient.

But Sam had instructions and he obeyed because good boys always obey, and Theresa had her instructions to obey because she was a good girl and they always obeyed as well.

The kitchen was cleaned in a few minutes, everything was totally put away, exactly where it should be, and when Sam turned to look at Theresa she was about as blank as any girl he’d ever seen. He walked over to her, reached out a hand, and without even taking her eyes off his, her hand found it and she followed wherever he would lead.

Into the bedroom, up onto the soft fluffy pillows, and she fell back. Sam snuggled into her and covered them with the sheet and comforter. As Theresa lay there beside him, he whispered so softly, and stroked her tummy so well, that she had several soft orgasms. He felt them as they happened but suspected it had something to do with Ray far more than himself. Such amazing whimpers and soft squeals, so he just kept whispering and stroking.

Finally, she took in one long breath, gasped rather loudly, and the body-known-as-Theresa surrendered to deep natural sleep.

“Good girl,” Sam whispered in her ear as he rolled her slightly on her left side. She shivered and trembled as he got his arms around her and then pulled her tightly to him as he whispered one final thing:

“Safe, in my arms, sleepy girl, thank you.”

They both drifted off to their own internal versions of dreamland.

Sam’s was a nice small place on a hillside with a large old tree overlooking a valley. He’d go there sometimes and just lay against the tree and admire the spectacular view from his high vantage point over the valley that surrounded him. The soft breezes would rock the tree and the slight movement where he lay against it relaxed him and gradually put him to sleep.

It was a favorite place for him and the most peaceful one he could imagine.

For Theresa, she found herself in that new construct that DJ and D had provided per their suggestions. Ray had modified things just a bit but it was just as happy and comfortable as it could be. Everything there was meant to do nothing but keep Theresa happy whenever she visited.

Ray saw her skipping down the path to the home she’d always remembered. It was now empty of her parents but Ray was there in the kitchen making tea. As Theresa entered, Ray stepped to her and gave her the softest most wonderful hug ever.

Theresa cried and said she was sorry, and Ray just brushed her hands through her hair and said everything was as it should be, and everything would be just fine.

The music played softly, the birds chirped and fluttered by happily, and they had tea and talked for a good long while about everything that ever mattered in their shared life.