The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 18

Theresa opened her eyes and realized where she was: safe, in her bed, in her apartment. She rolled to her left, found herself alone, then felt a pang of loneliness that Sam apparently wasn’t there. She sank back into the pillows and took a deep breath in through her nose.

“Bacon?”

In a second flat, she was on her feet, making her way to the kitchen where she encountered Sam at her stove actually mid-flip of a pancake. She stood there for several seconds watching him work his apparent culinary magic.

As he reached to turn down the heat on the stove, he caught sight of her and turned to face her. She didn’t simply walk to him; she practically ran and they ended up in a very passionate kiss there as Sam kept attempting to open one eye to see the stove.

“Theresa, I need to finish the bacon or else it’ll overcook.”

“Fuck the bacon, kiss me, silly boy.”

She pulled him back into the kiss, squeezed the back of his neck, and for a moment or two he actually wanted to surrender to her right then and there.

But the bacon came first; that was the priority at that moment.

“OK, OK, let me do this, get something for us to drink and have a seat.”

As she turned to walk to the fridge, he spanked her across her left cheek, seriously hard and she yelped like a schoolgirl at the contact. She turned to face him, and if he didn’t know better, he could have sworn she was going to take him down, down, down so deep he probably wouldn’t wake up for a week.

But she smiled, and winked, and actually giggled softly as she turned back to the fridge.

His cock, having been rather relaxed the entire time he slept and had been prepping the breakfast, now suddenly bounced along the front edge of the stove, against the hand towel draped over the stove door handle.

“Yes, yes, I know, you’re awake, fabulous.”

Theresa placed a container of OJ on the island counter along with two empty glasses. She went back and grabbed two more glasses and filled them with ice water from the front of the rather large double door refrigerator, and took a seat. Sam had already placed the condiments and utensils so it was just the wait for the food.

She grabbed her smartphone just off on the side, disconnected the charger, and checked messages. Nothing from Janine since the previous afternoon but Ray had left Theresa with the knowledge that she had sent that message about having Sam stay the night and Theresa accepted it without issues.

Sam turned off all the burners on the stove, set things off to the sides, and then took the two plates loaded with eggs and bacon and some hash browns and brought them to the counter. He went back to the stove, got the plate of pancakes, then grabbed a bottle of syrup from the door of the fridge and sat down at the island.

Theresa took one look around at all he’d made, looked up, reached for his hand, and when he offered it, she kissed it and said:

“Thank you, this is rather unexpected.”

“Southern gentlemen rules, I suppose. My Mom was a southern Belle and made sure I know how to make at least a proper breakfast. I hope you find it acceptable.”

Theresa noted a certain charm with Sam, the submissive undertones he expressed at times. He was doing whatever he could to make the lives of the girls, the women, and the ladies around him easier by being helpful as much as possible.

She knew that he truly was a very good boy.

“Without meaning to pry,” he asked in-between bites of eggs and bacon, “you are a student here at the school, right? Because,” and he turned to look around, “this is a really nice apartment.“

“Ah,” Theresa replied after a sip of her OJ, “the question. Yes, I could say something about my family being wealthy, but that wouldn’t be the truth. We were never that well off, and I did get here to the school on scholarship. As far as the apartment goes, suffice to say that with my talents, and yes you know precisely what I mean when I say that, I have helped people, some rather powerful people in this town, with some... how shall I put it delicately, things, if that’s enough?“

Sam’s mind went off on many tangents at what the implication could be: perhaps she did work as a Dominatrix, a hypnotic one even, making some fantasies come true for others. That was something he could believe without skipping a beat. Perhaps she just helped people relax, learn to cope with their lives, it could have been a multitude of things. He figured the best way to respond would be the most general one:

“You help people, in ways they need help, and they help you in return in a similar fashion.”

“That works for me, yes,” and she smiled again. “The apartment, let’s just say it’s a gift of sorts, for services rendered to someone that enjoys my company. While I don’t believe I have to say this, I will: it’s not a sexual thing for that person. I help him to let go of things whenever it’s needed, and he offered me this apartment for as long as we choose to continue to work together. No money, nothing of that sort has ever exchanged hands between us.”

She picked up her glass of OJ and as she was about to take a sip, she said:

“I’ll put it in terms that you can easily understand: he loves to be my sleepy boy, Sam, and he most certainly is one.”

“Now that I can understand to the core of everything that I am.”

He raised his glass of OJ to hers. The clink sound reverberated around the kitchen as they sipped and continued their meal together.

* * *

Janine’s eyes opened, and upon feeling her two sleepy friends so deeply snuggled into her, she honestly just didn’t want to move a single muscle. But she turned slightly to her left to see the alarm clock—7:53 AM—and cursed her internal timing once more. She hadn’t actually been awakened by that damned clock in over a year, always beating it to the punch by several minutes, but it did help Kess so that’s why it was still in one working piece.

She offered a few soft suggestions, and once again the girls rolled outward, she slid to the foot of the bed, they rolled back into each other’s arms, and Janine covered them once more with the sheet and comforter. A softly whispered “Thank you, sleepy girls, awaken with the alarm, sleep” was offered and accepted.

Contented sighs and deep relaxation overtook them once more, and of course, the soft synchronized breathing was all Janine heard as she adjusted the alarm to 9:30 AM. It was Wednesday morning and Kess had a class at 10:30 AM if she remembered correctly; she wasn’t sure about Brianna at all at that moment. She considered bringing her up but decided to just let them rest.

Janine noted Kess’ glasses sticking out from under the pillow and retrieved them. She folded them carefully and placed them by the clock on the dresser. She knew they were irreplaceable and very old and fragile; perhaps in the future, she’d have to make sure Kess removed them before getting lost in the flesh.

And oh, were they all so lost in each other, for hours and hours, nothing but pleasure that never seemed to end. Janine remembered very little of things but did remember Kess looking at her and then everything else was like a dream.

She also accurately realized that Kess had dropped her early on and smiled because of it.

When she thought about it for a few moments, she realized something else as well and leaned into the body-known-as-Kess:

“Thank you, Sandy, for a wonderful evening.”

The body-known-as-Kess’ lips moved slightly:

“You’re welcome, Mistress.”

Janine expected it to happen but even so, it gave her shivers to hear that different voice emanating from the girl she had known for so long as just Kess, as though just Kess wasn’t something extraordinary all on her own. She placed her palm on the body-of-Kess’ forehead gently and dragged it down while whispering “Sleep” and Sandy dropped straight to dreamland and caught Kess there having some ginger ale at that restaurant.

Now, with this other side of her apparently awakened and willing to play, Janine allowed herself to head off on multiple tangents as well.

“Here’s to possibilities, indeed.”

She stood up and made her way to the bathroom to do her normal morning routine.

* * *

“Your birthday is Sunday, yes?” Theresa asked, finishing off her hash browns with some ketchup.

“Yep, twenty-one finally. All legal and proper, I suppose.”

“Do you have any plans so far? I remember Janine saying something, perhaps she’s got something cooking for your special day. Who knows, maybe you’ll get a visit from someone...” and she winked several times.

bounce

“I do remember everything now, you know.”

“Yes, that was by design. I suppose I went a bit far with that fantasy, but you were such fun, working with you to make it that much better was so amazing. Usually, I set up a fantasy for someone but then just allow it to run from start to finish. But with you, being such a capable subject, I couldn’t stop dropping you and making sure you were OK with everything. I spent time asking you, or I suppose it was D now that I understand things a bit better of how your mind works, how to make it better almost in real-time.”

“You do that remarkably well, actually.”

“What?”

“You mimic her finger snaps, it’s pretty amazing, actually. Not sure what made Anonymistress’ snaps so unusual, the room she made the recordings in, or just her voice coupled with it, I’ve never been able to figure it out. I’ve listened to hundreds of hypnosis audio files, maybe even a few thousand, and even despite other hypnotists using finger snaps and the word drop or sleep, none of them, not one of them, has ever affected me how hers did.”

Theresa took a few bites of her hash browns and smiled:

“The first time I listened, really listened with the intention of letting go, to that one file of hers a friend shared with me, that first finger snap—and I already knew it was going to happen from previous safe listening sessions—it still pulled me down so hard, so fast. I felt like I was melting into my bed when it happened and that’s a rare thing for me, Sam.”

“Maybe she really did have some Succubus blood in her, or talents, and that made the finger-snaps just that much better, who really knows. But it’s nice to know that even you can be taken down that quick and easy.“

“Oh?”

“What I mean is that usually someone as talented as you, and I’ve chatted with quite a few rather skilled hypnotists over the years, still maintains that ability to let go. So many people I’ve talked with, because of their skills and knowledge, they’ve lost that child-like ability to suspend disbelief, to not over-analyze the suggestions, and, for lack of a better word, surrender to them even in spite of you or them knowing so much. Does this make sense?”

“You mean to say that we highly skilled hypnotic folk tend to overthink things and can’t have the fun the people we take down are having, yes?”

“Basically, yes.”

“I’ve worked with a few thousand people in my life, Sam, and of those people, almost every one of them has surrendered to my talents. Not tooting my own horn or anything but there’s only been a handful at most that just didn’t want to play. For such people, it can be a tremendous pain to them because they just cannot understand why others can let go so easily and have so much fun while they can only sit back and wonder if there’s something wrong with them.”

“Up until last Friday, or I suppose the few weeks prior to that when Janine was working with me and I simply didn’t even know it—she explained that to you I presume—I believed I was one of those people, Theresa.”

“You? You believed you weren’t capable of, what, trance?”

“For years I struggled with it. I wanted it, thought about it, dreamed of it, fantasized about it, and put it on a pedestal of sorts in my own mind with what I thought hypnosis and trance would be for me, what it should be for me. So many attempts, so many files, recordings of all kinds, so many inductions, papers, books, research, videos, all of it. I just wanted one sliver of proof that I could be that capable, anything, it could have been anything at all.”

“And then what happened?”

“To be perfectly blunt, I am not 100% sure on the recollection because of Janine. But I suppose a few weeks ago she decided to take a chance on me, and we met in the library—it was her intention of course when she saw me there, and I hadn’t met her really up until that moment. She said hi and offered me her hand, and of course, you know what happens to people when a hypnotist says ‘Hi’ and offers a hand, I’m sure.”

Theresa giggled softly and Sam was quite happy to see it.

“Ah, yes, Janine is quite skilled at handshake inductions. Her natural attractiveness is a sure-fire way into most anyone when their eyes lock on and they only see her hand in their peripheral vision. Her being right there in front of them is enough of a distraction for that critical faculty to get brushed aside before the handshake ever happens, honestly. She could just smile and say ‘Hi, would you do me a favor and sleep for me, now?’ and I’m confident they would, almost every time.“

“Well, she absolutely took me down, and of course when it happened, I had no clue about it. I had no idea if I was even capable of such a response. I have very limited—well, at least till that happened I suppose—face-to-face experience with people and hypnosis, especially inductions, and most especially as the subject.”

He sipped his OJ and then continued:

“But it was Kess who deserves the credit, actually. Kess was the one that got me what I wanted.”

“Oh?”

“I needed a sign, Theresa, surely that can’t be such an odd thing in your experience. How many times have you worked with people, taken them into a trance, light, medium, deep, doesn’t matter, and after you awaken or emerge them they’re like ‘Hey, when are you going to hypnotize me?’ and then it’s a battle of sorts to convince them that yes, they’d been in trance.”

“Many, many times, actually, and I know precisely what you mean. I usually do something in terms of a convincer for them in the classroom or clinical environment. With you and the other friends I work with there are many more interesting ways to convince you that you’ve been in trance.”

She winked, and his cock bounced.

“Exactly, but given that I’d just met Kess on Friday afternoon, she actually was able to ease me into a trance over dinner, and she gave me the sign I had wanted for so long that I was at least capable.”

“Which happened to be, what exactly?”

“Catalepsy, such a simple thing, but I’d never experienced it in my own practice. I mean, how does one give themselves a cataleptic arm, really? Is that even possible with self-hypnosis? She made my right arm cataleptic over my plate of food, basically, and when it happened, I was happier than I’d been in years.”

“An important step for you, yes?”

“Oh God yes, that basically was a catalyst, a cataleptic catalyst, how odd. Anyway, that moment, that changed everything for me, and it was because of Kess. I know Janine worked with me for some time prior to that, but she’d hidden all those sessions till a point where she allowed me to remember. Even now that I have those memories, she never did anything that would have been a convincer. I suppose the fact that I dropped for her so readily and showed a talent for amnesia was the convincer itself, right?”

“That’s a rather astute observation, Sam, congratulations on your success so far. Considering all that you’ve experienced in the past few days, wow. You could consider this your hypnosis boot camp week, and it’s really just beginning. Now, give me that last piece of bacon, please.”

His right hand reached to his plate, then handed it to Theresa. Her hand reached out softly and slid by it but Sam wasn’t aware of it because he was still looking at her smile. Her lips were moving but what he focused on was the tingling sensation in his right arm.

Some voice said “Look at that hand, right... there, that’s right” and Sam found himself staring at a hand, attached to an arm, and the hand had a small piece of bacon in it.

“And you can notice how wonderfully that arm right... there can float so comfortably as you listen to the sound of my voice and just... relax...“

That piece of bacon became the focus of Sam’s entire world as the warm breath speaking soft whispers floated into his left ear, deep into his obedient mind, and the body-known-as-Sam obeyed once more.

* * *

Janine, now prepped and ready for her day, took one last look at the sleepy girls in her bed and then headed out. Once again, she saw Bill doing his daily routine and waved as he returned it and smiled. Out into the somewhat cloudy weather with overcast skies, Janine refused to let anything bring her down from the natural high she was riding.

* * *

Theresa led the body-known-as-Sam back to her bedroom, lay him on the bed and instructed him to be as comfortable as he could. Watching the slow lethargic movements as the body-known-as-Sam did just that aroused her to some pretty serious levels. She always loved it when someone surrendered to her, but there was something different about Sam, and now she understood why.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

The body-known-as-Sam melted into the mattress and his skin got slightly colder against her soft warm skin.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

And more relaxation, even deeper.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Finally, when she was confident Sam was well off into dreamland, she whispered:

“D, wake up, please.”

A few moments passed, then a twitch of the lips, one finger on one hand, a toe, a flutter on the eyelids, and finally they opened as his head turned and faced her directly.

“Hi.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

D felt himself melt into that same mattress, very deep and very fast, so deep and fast his jaw shivered and trembled and Theresa delighted in seeing it happen.

“Wake up, D.”

Eyes open, another finger snap and that word and he went down deeper.

Over and over she did this, for who knows how long, but D loved every single snap, every single time that word was whispered. After such a long period of being conditioned to it, he reached a state of being on the edge of a powerful orgasm because of it.

It might have been Sam’s deepest desire to be a sleepy boy, but D shared it in many respects, especially for Theresa and those mind-blanking cock-stiffening finger-snaps.

“Wake up, D.”

With everything he had left, D pleaded:

“Stop, please, for a moment.”

“As you wish. I have a question for you, sleepy boy. Will you be honest with me?” she asked.

“Always.”

“Sam surrendered to me, I knew it when it happened, I felt it when he let go. But you didn’t, and you still haven’t. I remember Sam’s eyes staring at me long after he’d surrendered as I sucked on him softly and milked him of his essence per the fantasy. Now that I’m aware of you, and you being in there the whole time, it was you staring back at me, was it not?”

“yes.”

“Good boy.”

A soft grunt from D as Theresa’s fingertips began to softly stroke his lower abdomen and with the first contact of skin-on-skin D whimpered. He knew what she was going to do, and he desperately wanted it to happen.

“Yes, you know what’s going to happen. What you did to me, with me, and for me in the shower, it was wonderful, thank you. Every time you woke me up and slid back inside and dropped me, god damn that was the hottest thing anyone has ever done to me, D. I’ve never been so utterly controlled as I was when you did that, over and over again.

She stared down at him and tranced him with those eyes instantly.

“And now, I return the favor to you.”

More whimpers and several soft gasps as well from D, helpless to resist and wanting it.

“I want you to fight me, D, fight the pleasure, give it everything you’ve got to resist me. Every time I take you into my mouth, you’ll drop into trance. I’ll wake you up, tease you, then suck you right back into trance, again, and again, and you must resist me as much as possible. When you honestly truly cannot resist me anymore, I’ll know it. Your eyes don’t lie, D, and when I see you on that perfect edge of surrender, I will take it when it is offered.”

He felt her shift on the bed, felt her crossing over his right leg, and then felt her warm body between both of his. He felt her hands shift position, remembered the sensations from what she’d done to Sam, but of course this time it was different:

There were no ruby red satin gloves.

This time, it was pure physical skin-on-skin contact and it made him want to scream out his surrender before she ever got started.

But she’d given him instructions, and he would obey them because he was a good boy.

With one stroke she took him to the balls and D dropped hard, blanking out completely before the sensations of pleasure really reached his rather hypnotically-limited awareness. He drifted for who knows how long and then his eyes opened.

He saw her, saw her lips forming a very slight grin, then they wrapped around the head slowly and began to slide down, down, down.

His eyes opened and it happened again, the same each time: the lips, the slight grin, the slow downward consumption of his cock, and blankness wrapped around him completely.

Again.

And again.

And again.

He had no way of knowing Theresa did this over and over for nearly twenty minutes, but finally there was a twitch that she picked up on at the underside of his balls.

“Wake up, D.”

It was so difficult to get those eyes open, but he was a good boy and he obeyed.

Eyes open, he stared into her brilliant blue eyes once more.

A slow nod, a slow blink, and her lips moved:

“Give me everything, now” and she did exactly the same thing she’d done with Sam: she pursed her lips on the tip of his cock, then softly sucked in just the head, held that precise position, and then sucked in her cheeks. She was still stroking his tummy softly, her other hand pressing up on his balls which remarkably hadn’t hurt so far that morning.

Just as with Sam, the pleasure simply overwhelmed him except for one difference:

With D, it was eyes open as his remained completely captured by her brilliant blue eyes.

He felt owned.

He felt helpless.

And that was exactly what he wanted to be, for her, in those moments.

D gave her everything he was because she told him to do it and a good boy always obeyed. One long constant orgasm, unlike anything he’d ever experienced himself other than what she’d done to Sam.

But now it was him, fully in the forefront, fully under her control, and he cried even as he offered his surrender with tears.

She kept him in a state of bliss as he surrendered every last drop. She didn’t blink once, and her eyes held him perfectly tranced as she drained him and fed on the essence of D happily.

D, just as Sam had done, found himself drifting and floating off right into her eyes.

He actually made a few valiant attempts to say the words “I surrender.” He wanted so desperately to say it to know she’d hear him offer it willingly. Theresa saw him make the effort several times and could easily read his lips even though no sound made its way from them to her ears.

It made her so happy to know that D was now hers to play with just as Sam was, safe in her home, in the palms of her hands and her soft wet lips.

The very last thing D saw was a quick wink and then he was completely gone.

* * *

Kess woke up first. and slid off her side of the bed. Brianna shifted and curled into a ball, wrapping herself in the sheet and comforter. The alarm clock showed 9:17 AM so Kess knew she had plenty of time. Noting her glasses there next to the clock and some water, she put them on, turned off the alarm, and finished the bottle in seconds.

She did her business in the bathroom then went to get her smartphone to check messages. Nothing from Sam at all, but she remembered Janine had said he was spending the night with Theresa so she’d hear from him at some point.

In the kitchen, she got some grapes and OJ and made a PB&J sandwich. As she sat down, in the seat where Sam had been the previous morning, she glanced at where she’d been sitting and did her best to remember exactly what happened.

She distinctly remembered reaching for the bacon, remembered seeing her arm out almost at the small dish with the bacon on it. As she glanced down at her own arm at that moment, she felt a momentary shift in her vision and it disoriented her slightly. She felt a little dizzy as well but it passed in a few seconds.

“Why can’t I remember this?” she whispered out loud.

Inside her mind, a voice responded:

“Do you really want to?”

It was her voice, of course, but not her voice, and she realized what was happening. She’d expected it to happen, wanted it to happen, and decided to play it out.

“Yes, I do, please.”

“Go the living room, lay on the couch, get as comfortable as you can, and close your eyes.”

Kess blinked a few times, swigged the OJ and finished the grapes in one mouthful, and then headed to the living room. She cleared off some items on the couch, got herself situated as best she could, then whispered out loud:

“Here goes nothing.”

Her eyes closed and the body-known-as-Kess melted into the cushions.

Deeper and deeper, breathing comfortably and slowly, so relaxed. She couldn’t remember when she had felt so relaxed completely on her own, without suggestions provided to her by someone else. Not even the light and sound machine had her feeling so nice.

When her eyes opened, she found herself standing outside that restaurant from years past, wet, in the rain, with the soaked hoodie all over again. For just a fraction of a moment, she had that sensation that perhaps her entire life since that moment happened was just a dream in a dream already. Frustrated at the bus as it rolled off into the distance, she stomped her feet and made her way into the restaurant.

Angry at the world, hating everything around her, pissed at that wet hoodie and not being able to get it off her head, she failed to note the person standing in front of her at that last moment. Upon looking up, she felt surprise at seeing herself staring back at her as that word “Relax” sank right into her mind and relaxed her, instantly.

“Sit, relax, calm and comfortable, and let’s talk.”

Kess felt herself relax and calm down as expected and she slid into the booth and relaxed even more. It was an odd experience and nothing could alter that, but if she couldn’t trust herself, then who?

“I hope this is acceptable,” the other Kess said, “I wanted to choose someplace you were able to relax in so you wouldn’t get upset, and this is basically where it all began, I guess.”

“I don’t understand what’s happening,” Kess said as she cocked her head off to one side.

“Short and sweet: Sam, and D. OK?”

“Yes.”

“Janine, and DJ. Still with me?”

“Yes.”

“You, and me. Sandy, at your pleasure,” and the other Kess now known as Sandy reached out. Kess took the hand, shook it, then relaxed a bit more at the admission.

“Is this really happening, or is this something Mistress is doing, maybe the light and sound machine?”

“No, Kess, this is really happening, more or less, inside our mind at this very moment. Do you remember getting on the couch and closing your eyes?”

“Yes, that was... that just happened, like a few moments ago.”

“Kess, that was almost twenty minutes ago, I needed to let you find your way here. You’re safe, there on the couch, Brianna is still deeply asleep, and I know we don’t have a lot of time so this is just a meet and greet for us, I hope that’s OK.”

“I’m still not sure what-

“Kess, look at me. Who am I?”

“You said your name is Sandy, right?”

“What is your full first name?”

“Kessandra.”

“Can you see where Sandy comes from?”

Kess thought about it for a few moments and asked:

“Why not Sandra?”

“Girl, we knew a Sandra once, remember? Insufferable cunt she was, so no thanks, I’d rather not take her name. Sandy, it has a nice happy ring to it, don’t you think?”

“I suppose.”

Kess lowered her head, looking down at the table in front of her.

“Talk to me, please?” Sandy asked, reaching out for a hand.

Kess remained pretty still for several seconds, then lifted her eyes slowly, saw the hand, and took it.

“That’s my girl, you’re safe here, with me, you always are. You do realize this, right?”

“So, you’re my ‘Dark’ side, I suppose?”

“Not quite, but I would say it’s somewhat accurate. I’ve been in the dark for a long while, but not anymore.”

“Meaning?” Kess asked, now sitting upright and facing Sandy, the contact from their hands now broken as she pulled back.

“Meaning I’m awake in some respects, thanks to Sam and Janine and their other sides as well.”

“Are you saying you’re just going to come out whenever you like, whether I want it or not? This isn’t helping me; I think I must be losing my mind.”

“Well, no, I won’t come out whenever I like but there will be times when I’ll probably just slide into the forefront, yes. As for you losing your mind, no, that’s not what’s happening, Kess. We are not losing our mind, and I understand that this is difficult to get a grip on but it will become clearer as time passes.“

“I’m not so sure about that.”

Defiant to the bitter end, Sandy smiled at Kess.

“What can I do to make things easier for you, Kess?”

“I’m not sure you can, actually. I need to talk to Janine about this, it just seems weird to me.”

“That will happen soon enough, but for now, what can I do to help?” Sandy prodded once more.

“Why is this happening, especially now? Why haven’t you talked to me in all these years, what makes now so special?”

“Because Sam is part of your life now, part of our life now, and so is D for that matter. There’s no separating them, just as Janine and DJ can’t be separated, and neither can you or I. This is who we are, Kess, all of us, in our own unique ways, moving through our lives one day at a time.“

“You sound like some bullshit motivational speaker, honestly.”

Sandy sat back and felt the wind taken out of her to some degrees by the admonition.

“Well shit, what do you want? Do you want me to be Dad or something, call you a bitch, talk down to you, treat you the way he treated you, how he treated us? Is that what you want, because if it is, believe me, I can do that, I can make you feel so fucking bad you’d be thinking about that wrist again. Or I could just go quiet and never make myself known to you ever again and even wipe this and my existence from our mind. Is that what it’ll take?“

The mention of her wrist, of a time many years prior when Kess felt like she was at the very bottom and couldn’t go any lower. The realization that she had considered suicide and actually found herself holding a razor mere inches from her wrist, ready to do it and end her life, really sank in.

Kess, even there in her own mind, began to cry softly.

Sandy knew it would happen, and was brutal with what she’d said on purpose. She stood up, walked around and took up the booth seat beside Kess and hugged her, gently rocking back and forth.

“It’s OK, girl, we’re just fine, we always have been, we always will be. I’m sorry about that outburst, I really am, but I need you to focus and realize this is real. This is actually happening, and that I’m here as I’ve always been, keeping an eye out for all of us.”

“I’m scared,” Kess admitted, barely a whisper. Considering the situation, it was as loud as it needed to be for Sandy.

“I know, because learning new things about ourselves always is. We can never know if the person we’re going to become will even be someone we’ll still like, unfortunately. But I’m always here, Kess, I always have been, and I won’t let anything hurt you, or us, ever again. Understand?”

“Not really, no, but if you’re me, I have to believe I can trust myself to handle things, right?”

“Now that I can drink to,” Sandy said as two large ginger ales with ice appeared on the table.

“Not bad, are we going to have a show in Las Vegas soon?” Kess blurted out.

At that exact moment, Brianna was standing just over Kess’ body there on the couch. As she looked down, she saw Kess giggle softly wherever she happened to be in her own mind. Brianna smiled and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

“Brianna is up, I could feel her body heat just now, so perhaps you and I should say bye for the time being. Kess, look at me.”

Kess looked up into her own eyes, more or less, felt her own hands take her softly and cradled her face.

“We’re going to be just fine, say it,” Sandy instructed.

“We’re going to be just fine,” Kess responded.

“Indeed, we are, because we are hot chicks and Sam will never know what hit him.”

“Wait, wait,” Kess blurted out. “What did actually happen yesterday?”

“Still want to know?” Sandy asked.

“Yes, I do, I need to know.”

“Look into my eyes, Kess, that’s it, that’s my girl, right... there.“

A flood of memories slammed into Kess even as she drifted in trance there on the couch. Her arousal spiked, she juiced, not even able to care about the cushions or not, and gasped several times which caught Brianna’s attention from the kitchen. She stood and looked to the couch and saw Kess shivering and trembling, even from that distance.

“HOLY SHIT, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh... geez, how did... and he just...” after which Kess just began to squirm a bit there in her own imagination.

“Yeah, I know, that was fun. How about this, look.”

Kess glanced back into Sandy’s eyes and suddenly those memories from IHOP and what happened in the car returned and it just set her off all over again.

Brianna watched Kess squirm on the couch, rolling into the back of it and dry-humping it to various degrees.

“Wish my dreams were like that,” she thought as she went back to snacking on some of the grapes still on the table.

“OK, OK, I get it, I get the picture now, all of them actually, phew, I understand,” Kess managed to offer as she came down from that self-arousal high.

“We are capable of so many things, Kess, and we, meaning all of us including Sam and Janine and their other sides, are just now beginning to discover where it can all lead. Trust yourself, trust me as I trust you, and we’re going to have a lot of fun as time passes, OK?”

“It’s a lot to take in, you know, but I’m willing.”

“Yes, I know you are. Watch my finger,” Sandy offered as she raised her left hand in front of Kess and those eyes locked on instantly.

“Back and forth... that’s right... follow the finger...” as it got closer and closer, and Kess felt herself dropping even there inside her imagination. “You’re doing great, sleepy girl, but it’s time to wake up,” and Sandy tapped Kess on the forehead.

Suddenly Kess sat up straight on the couch. She glanced around, turned back towards the kitchen, saw Brianna leaning over in her chair to see through the doorway, and they both laughed.

Kess went to the kitchen and grabbed the last grape from the table and giggled. Brianna couldn’t help but say it:

“That must have been some dream you had going on.”

Kess leaned back against the counter, closed her eyes, and whispered:

“Oh, yes, it was, but there are many more to come soon.”

When she opened her eyes again and looked at Brianna, the thought suddenly occurred that Brianna probably had another side to her as well. Kess wondered just what that part of her might be like, and knowing that Brianna was pretty submissive, the hope that perhaps her other side would be somewhat dominant excited Kess.

“Miles to go before I sleep,” she whispered out softly.

The line came from a movie called “Telefon” from the 1970s about Russian double agents that were brainwashed and programmed with one personality to live out a so-called normal life in America. At some point in time they might receive a phone call—hence the title of the movie—where someone would say a particular phrase to them and that would trigger them into action to complete their mission which usually consisted of blowing up some civilian or military infrastructure and then commit suicide.

Considering what Kess was now rather intimately aware of because of that meet and greet that Sandy had drawn her to, Kess wondered how such a fantasy might play out with her sleepy friends. She, like many other hypnofetishists had a deep-seated desire to be just that: taken, programmed, and obedient to whoever had programmed them for whatever reason, unaware they’d been programmed, and unaware even when they carried it out too.

It caused Kess to juice rather severely there in the kitchen as she imagined what it would be like to program some or all of her sleepy friends to do all sorts of insanely fucking hot activities and have them completely unaware of any of it till after it was done.

Sandy, of course, took note of the idea and started her own gears turning at the thought of it.

* * *

Sam woke up with his arms around Theresa, or at least he was sure it was Theresa. He slid back and off the bed and made way to the bathroom and took care of business. One glance in the mirror, a wink, at himself this time, and then he slid onto the opposite side of the bed facing her.

Her eyes opened very slowly and he leaned in to give her a kiss which she accepted.

“Thank you for breakfast,” she whispered. Sam offered a welcome, and D laughed rather hard but felt great about doing it just the same.

“Any plans for the day?” he asked.

“No, not really, Hump Day is pretty dull for me, nothing of consequence right now, how about you?”

“CompSci refresher this week, no sense in me attending, I’m already maxed out on credits basically and being there won’t do anything for me at this point. Did you hear anything from Janine or Kess last night?”

“Janine knows you spent the night with me. Obviously not the specifics, I’m sure you’ll reveal those when you feel it appropriate. I have no secrets from that girl, except perhaps how badly I’ve wanted her to open up and be free with me for some time now, but she knows that already anyway.”

“I assure you, she knows it, so does that deeper part of her. Don’t be surprised if at some point very soon you find her staring into those eyes of yours and taking you down for some fun.”

“I can only dream so far, Sam. Is she really that different?”

“I’ve only known her a short period of time, Theresa, but so far, in the past few days, there’s been a change that even I can’t help but notice. I ain’t saying she’s gone full switch to being a lipstick lesbian or anything,” and as he said he mockingly put imaginary lipstick on, “but she’s way more open to possibilities. As I said, don’t be surprised if she takes you when you least expect it.”

The thought of that happening seriously aroused Theresa, and Sam saw her nostrils flare.

“I know that look, should I turn away now or is it too late.”

“You, me, the shower, your cock, my ass, right now, go.”

Sam felt the urge to say it, felt it so strongly and he knew it wasn’t a suggestion by her but he decided to say it anyway.

He reached forward, took her by one hand, then placed his other on the side of her face and whispered:

“Yes, Mistress.”

Theresa wilted when she heard it, not expecting it but happy that he said it. She pulled him into a tight hug and kissed him softly on the neck.

“Please, Sam, take me?”

“As you wish.”

Suddenly Theresa found herself lifted off the bed and slung over one of his shoulders like a caveman taking his woman. She laughed all the way to the shower, and as he set her down, she turned into the shower to adjust the water to get it just right. The sight of her ass, the slightest hint of her rosebud as she bent over, Sam just couldn’t wait any longer and he eased himself deep into her crack as the head of his cock just barely slipped inside her rosebud.

“Sam, there’s something...”

And with one long deep slow stroke, Theresa dropped into trance perfectly as she’d been conditioned to do. She leaned forward slightly into the wall of the shower and just held the position for a few moments as Sam, unsure of what happened, stopped and leaned in.

“Theresa?”

“Not quite, Sam.”

“Ray? What happened?”

“Well, you slid into our asshole, that’s what happened.”

He giggled, he just couldn’t help it, then she giggled, and wiggled her ass at him and clenched her rosebud a few times too.

“D, blame D. He’s a crafty ass fucker, that one.”

“So, what exactly happened?”

“I told him how to crack her mind open by fucking her this way, but it needed just a bit more than just the sex. D was told to squeeze her neck and command her to sleep when he slid inside her and she’d drop for him. He’d fuck her a few times deep, then wake her up, as soon as she was aware, squeeze, sleep, fuck, over and over again.”

Sam’s cock was pulsing and throbbing really hard inside the body-known-as-Theresa. He’d had a fantasy long ago of literally being in a position where he was fucking a woman he’d been attracted to and trancing her in the process with the sex and whispering sleep in her ear.

Each deep stroke, coupled with that word whispered in her ear, driving the woman into obedient submission without her being able to resist.

“And apparently it worked, that was pretty awesome of him.”

“Yeah, it really pushed her over—

Sam reached up, squeezed Ray’s neck, stroked deep into her asshole and whispered that word in her ear.

Ray surrendered exactly as he’d always fantasized that woman in his imagination would: instantly, without hesitation.

It was the most arousing moment of Sam’s entire life, and D was very proud of his waking self.

Sam pressed his advantage with Theresa and Ray as he fucked them both deep into trance countless times as the hot water washed over their bodies. He brought them up, fucked them back down, up and down, in and out, up and down, awake then fucked right back to sleep, alternating between them so many times he lost count.

When he finally reached the point of no return, it was Ray that woke up at his next command.

It was Ray that kneeled before him.

It was Ray that found herself throating him to the balls.

It was Ray that found herself helplessly blissfully happy at the whole thing taking place.

And it was Ray that eased one of her fingers deep into Sam’s rosebud setting off an orgasm that curled his toes as he pulsed and throbbed in her mouth and throat as he fed her a smaller load of his sweet thick cream just as D had fed his surrender to Theresa earlier.

Barely able to remain standing, he looked down at Ray and saw her smiling back at him. He reached down and helped her stand and took her into a passionate deep kiss, holding her as tightly as he could without hurting her.

When the finally separated, Ray had to point out:

“You have a thing for hypnosis and sex, you know that, right?”

Sam started laughing pretty hard, and so did Ray, and they scrubbed each other off in the shower, doing everything they could to tickle each other senseless.

* * *

Kess came out of the bathroom, grabbed her outfit for the day and got herself ready to go. A glance at the clock—10:02 AM—and she was ready to roll. Back in the living room, she noted Brianna sitting on the end of the couch, dressed and ready herself, tapping her smartphone rather furiously.

“Anything interesting?” Kess asked as she grabbed a banana and a bottle of water and tossed it in her backpack.

“Not really, no. We could be looking at snow this weekend, can you imagine that, this early in the year?”

“Could be fun if it’s enough accumulation. Snowball fights, even a hypno-oriented one where if you get hit by a snowball you drop into trance, stuck in place and can’t move.”

“Sounds interesting and fun but wouldn’t that just leave the person open to getting hit even more?” Brianna stated.

“Of course, but then with each hit they just go deeper and deeper into trance. I don’t think I’d mind, actually.”

Brianna thought about it for a few seconds, and even with her highly competitive must-win winner-takes-all attitude about most everything, she realized maybe that would be a game worth losing.

“You want anything to take with you, some water?” Kess asked, handing Brianna a bottle.

“Nah, I’m good, I’m headed to the cafeteria anyway. One of my sisters wants to meet about some event they’re thinking about running on Halloween. Do you all have any plans?”

“I really don’t know for sure at the moment, it’s something I need to ask Janine about today. I know Sam’s birthday is Sunday, no idea on that either, guess it’ll be an interesting weekend. Ready to roll?”

Brianna stood up, put the smartphone in the side pocket of her hoodie and nodded.

They headed out, down the stairs, and as they got to the side door, they pushed it open and almost knocked Bill clean off the steps in the process. They caught him, thankfully, and apologized even as they helped him regain his balance.

With Bill being a man, none of the things they were saying or doing at that moment were relevant because when he almost fell, he’d grabbed a nice chunk of Kess’ ass to steady himself and she just never really noticed. In spite of nearly busting his old ass on the concrete, all that mattered was just how soft Kess’ ass felt in his hand in that brief moment of time.

As everything got situated, both girls apologized once more and then they were gone. Bill stood there, with yet another hard-on tenting his work coveralls, and once again he didn’t give a fuck if anyone noticed.

“Why do all these girls smell like flowers? Damn.”

The girls headed towards the cafeteria since it was centrally located. Once there, Brianna gave Kess a kiss and said they’d catch up later in the day. Kess spanked Brianna one time and told her to get moving, and then Kess took off at a brisk pace towards the class she was now sure to be late for.

* * *

Janine finished up her paperwork as Professor Michaels ended the class for the day. He strolled over to her desk, stood there for several seconds, waiting for her to look at him. When she finally did, upon seeing her eyes, he suddenly looked rather diminutive and his stature actually wilted to slight degrees. He blinked a few times then made his way to his office door without a word spoken.

She felt, just for a few moments, a twinge of shame at what she’d done the day before. But that only lasted those brief few moments and it passed.

She knew, just as he did, that whatever he experienced courtesy of her suggestions, as cleverly worded as they might have been, was apparently something he wanted, perhaps even needed to happen. If he really did go into his office bathroom and stroke himself off because of what she initiated, some part of him needed and wanted it to happen.

“Damn I’m dangerous,” she whispered to herself as she organized her desk and then made her way out. She cut across the campus, stopped at the cafeteria to get something to snack on and something to drink, and then headed for the exit. She saw Brianna walking over and smiled.

“Thank you for last night, Janine, it was... mind-blowing, to say the least.”

“You’re welcome, and thank you for letting me play with you. I’m exploring new things, Brianna, making changes, seeing where my life can go. You are the only other girl I’ve played with except Kess, I don’t know if she told you that.”

Brianna, with a look of surprise on her face, covered her mouth, then smiled and gave Janine a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“I don’t know where this path might lead me, but I’m going to have as much fun as I can on the journey. Are you OK with how things worked out last night?” Janine asked.

“Absolutely. I love to surrender to you, I love being sleepy for you, and honestly when Kess did that thing and you dropped, my God, I thought I was going to orgasm myself silly. And the next thing I knew you were there, licking me, and sucking on me, and...” Brianna drifted off for a few moments, her eyes closed, goosebumps that were quite visible head to toe washing over her as she trembled.

“I’m glad I could make you feel good. You are quite delicious, Brianna, thank you. Have you seen or heard from Sam this morning?”

“No, not today. I hope he’s doing OK.”

“Well, if he can walk at this point in time, I think he’ll be just fine. I’ve got to run, we might do dinner at Cellini’s tonight, you’re welcome to join us. Check with me later on and I’ll fill you in, OK?”

One last hug, then a soft kiss, smiles, giggles, and Janine was outside once more.

She walked across the campus, seeing a few people out and about. Some guys playing Frisbee, some others working over some Hacky-Sacks, which always fascinated her. How someone could actually keep that thing bouncing off various parts of their feet, bare or wearing shoes, was amazing to watch. The dexterity the human body was capable of was always a point of interest for her.

She noticed some girls in a group over on one corner, playing some musical instruments. Another group worked with some brightly colored balloons, probably some prep for a Halloween party maybe. Some cheerleaders walked by, and of course Janine, now that she was allowing herself to see things with a new perspective, saw them with different eyes and different thoughts.

“Everyone is my subject, and no one can resist my hypnotic skills,” she thought as they passed by. She softly licked her lips gently at the idea of what she could do with a harem of hypnotically enslaved cheerleaders, and it excited her considerably. She’d read several stories at the EMCSA regarding such concepts, and while they were fairly hot in most respects, she thought she could do much better.

And do it in reality.

She giggled softly to herself as she sipped her drink and walked on towards her little corner of the campus, headed for her hypno nook to work on a program she wanted to create for Theresa that DJ apparently dropped hints at while she’d been sleeping. She’d been thinking about it almost non-stop since the idea found itself in her path, and there would be a lot of stuff to work out before it could become a reality.

As she unlocked the door of the nook and stepped inside, she got the whiff of that “old place smell” once more and decided to do something about it.

She set her stuff down, ran upstairs and got some scented candles and brought them back down to the nook and lit them. She made sure they were on a glass surface and not next to anything that could possibly combust, save for the entire nook and building itself considering the age of the structure. With that thought, she also took a look outside the nook and saw a fire extinguisher on a far wall just across the foyer that she could retrieve in a few seconds if needed, just in case.

She stood in the doorway for a few minutes opening and closing the door rather severely, hoping to get some kind of air flowing since the nook had no vents that she’d ever taken note of. It was an enclosed space so once the door was shut so that was that.

After a while, she noted the candles seemed to have overpowered the old smell, so she closed the door. The lock on the outer side always was active so, as long as the door was closed, someone would have to have a key to open it. She considered adding a deadbolt at some point, or some kind of latch on the inside just in case someone came snooping around, but she had no reason to suspect Bill was some dirty old pervert.

She knew he was attracted to her because basically everyone was, but that’s what it meant to be her.

She laid out her notebook and pens and various other items. Her smartphone was turned off completely and she checked it twice before she put it down.

She took her drink and set it on the stand next to the recliner, along with a small bag of chips and a banana. She kicked back in the chair sitting beside the recliner and started writing notes, then scratched them out and started again, over and over.

After twenty-five minutes of attempts, there was a pile of balled up paper on the floor next to the table and nothing of consequence on the notebook.

Frustrated in her attempts to get the phrasing right, Janine stood up and stretched, touching that angled ceiling easily. She opened the door, stepped out, looked out a window there at the rear base of the stairs, and saw a few people playing around in the distance.

She knew what she wanted to say, but writing it down made it come out wrong. The more she analyzed what was happening, the more she attempted to word things the right way, the more it sounded canned and unnatural.

She turned back, went into the nook, and closed the door. She lay back in the recliner, dropped it as far back as possible, and had an idea.

She took in a few deep breaths and then used her oldest trigger to self-induce. As she drifted comfortably, she gradually reached the point where she knew she was deep and took a chance:

“DJ, will you help me?”

“I’m always here to help, Janine, but this time I won’t.”

Janine’s face twisted to some degrees as she relaxed in the recliner, but there was no one around to see it happen.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“No, there’s nothing wrong, and that’s the point. Look, you want Theresa, you’ve wanted her for years now, and I’m completely OK with that. For fuck’s sake, she’s intoxicating, I get that, and I want her too, but this is your fantasy, and I’m just along for the ride in most respects. You’re over-thinking this, girl, seriously, believe me when I tell you that you are over-thinking this process entirely.“

“That’s not very helpful.”

“You have things to say to Theresa, yes?“

“Yes.”

“Open your eyes.”

Janine opened her eyes, still quite deep in her self-induced trance.

“Look to your right, see the hardware on the table?”

“Yes.”

“See the headset mic?”

“Yes.”

“Put it on, press record, imagine that Theresa is here, in this recliner, deeply entranced by the music and the lights, listening to you speaking to her. Take control of Theresa’s mind, body, heart, and soul, using your hypnotic voice and your talents. Make her your sleepy girl, program her for lots of hot fucking hypnotic escapades, make her absolutely fucking addicted to serving and surrendering to you, and then wake her up. It’s that simple.”

“Thank you, I didn’t mean to—

“I know. Now get to work.”

Janine sat up slowly, reached over and pulled the table a few inches closer to the recliner—it was one of those office table contraptions on wheels—and grabbed the headset mic. She did a quick test recording to make sure the levels were enough to capture her whispers as well as her normal voice, and then she pressed record and lay back.

She dropped herself as deeply as she could go by self-induction, and with DJ watching from the wings, so to speak, Janine’s hypnotic voice emerged:

“Theresa, my sleepy girl, it’s time for you to sleep and obey. Deeper and deeper, sleepy and obedient, so wonderfully sleepy for me, so deeply obedient, for pleasure. Listen to the sound of my voice, Theresa, as I give you some instructions...”

For the next twenty-eight minutes or so, sleepy Janine offered suggestions that would have Theresa literally wrapped around her finger if Theresa were willing to truly accept them. She already knew that Theresa owned her with a glance, or a word, almost anything really and she was entirely happy with that. But this was different:

This was Janine, finally free to obey her own deepest desires, unfettered any longer by fear or worry, and only wanting to experience life to the fullest extent possible.

DJ was rather proud of her, actually, and never felt it necessary to drop even one hint. After the recording was done, DJ had to admit that if Theresa didn’t find herself a helplessly addicted hypnoslave for Janine after that session was used on her, something was terribly wrong with the universe.

Of course, DJ had inside information from a trusted source that had already confirmed that Theresa was now precisely that. She jilled herself rather senseless in the control room of their shared mind as Janine allowed herself to just drift off into a deep sleep for a nap.

* * *

In the kitchen of Theresa’s apartment, as Sam was making a sandwich, he felt arms wrap around his waist slowly, one hand grabbing his cock, the other drawing those slow circles on his tummy again. As he wilted forward, he caught himself against the counter with both hands and whispered:

“I’m gonna end up on the floor if you keep that up.”

“As if my kitchen floor is a bad place to be, please.”

He turned and broke the contact, staring into Theresa’s eyes.

“Are you doing OK, Theresa?” he asked.

“I’m fine, thank you, and the shower fun was, well, that was really fun. I’m guessing you had some fun with Ray as well?”

“This whole situation is truly odd what with our other selves sliding in and out of the picture. But yes, I did, thank you, that was a dream, a fantasy, come true for me in more ways than one.”

“Oh? Do tell,” she said as she took one of the plates with a finished sandwich on it and sat at the counter.

“It’s somewhat difficult to explain at times, I’ve never been able to really state it in words in one fell swoop, but here goes.”

He sat down at the island with his sandwich: a turkey on whole wheat with a side of some potato chips and a nice pickle wedge. As he looked up at Theresa, she was just biting her wedge in half.

“Oddly enough, Ray sort of nailed it in the shower earlier when she said I had this thing about hypnosis and sex.”

“You are only one of millions, Sam, but you’re more fortunate than the vast majority as they only fantasize about such things. You are actively making them happen, in real-time, with a variety of talented people who feel exactly the same way about it themselves.”

“I’m guessing you know exactly what D did with you earlier?” he asked, sipping his freshly made sweet iced tea.

“You mean the slide deep into my ass put me to sleep fuck my ass wake me up fuck me back to sleep thing over and over? Oh, yes, I’m quite familiar with it, that was pretty amazing. Apparently, I am now rather conditioned to it, regardless of which of you happens to be at the forefront. Slip deep inside me and I’m yours, Sam, as often as you wish.”

Sam sat back and giggled. She cocked her head to one side and he said:

“See, it’s that. The comfort with it, the ease of discussing it, without any deception at all. That’s what I’m so surprised about more than anything else in the past few days. I’ve had one single relationship in my life where I was totally comfortable, totally vulnerable, totally open with the person and she was rather amazing. I could say anything to her, do anything with her, and there was never, not one time, any resistance to any of it and hypnosis had absolutely nothing to do with the relationship at all.”

“And why is that such a surprise for you?”

“Because adding hypnosis into the mix makes me more aroused and harder than I’ve ever been in my life, and that frightens me sometimes with the desires that I find myself wanting to make come true. Even despite you, and Janine, and Kess, and now even Brianna effectively telling me point blank to my face that I can do anything I want with you or them, it’s still somewhat jarring to a guy like me that just a few days ago was only dreaming of such things.“

“I’m guessing something was different with Ray earlier, wasn’t it?”

“Actually, yes, it was. How did you know?”

“Your body, Sam, you respond to us differently depending on which one of us is at the forefront at any given moment. Before I could say what D had done, you took me, and it was wonderful. That feeling of you filling me, and that intense feeling of being pulled down into deep trance because of that happening, the squeeze and the word were never involved. D did that at first, but after a while, he must have realized I was dropping so responsively that he simply slid in and I surrendered, every time, and that was that.”

Sam hadn’t considered that aspect of it, and that was precisely what happened: he didn’t squeeze Theresa’s neck or say the word sleep in her ear and she did indeed drop for him.

“But,” Theresa started to say as she sipped her tea, “I’m betting that something happened after that, related to Ray and something she perhaps said to you, and that was the moment where that deep-seated fantasy of your lies, and that was the moment you gave in to it and took her without the desire to ask or even care.“

“Yes.”

“In that moment, you knew she’d given you the ability to control her, and at that moment you finally accepted it and made it a reality, was it not?“

“Yes, exactly.”

“What happened at that moment, Sam?”

“She was talking, explaining what D had done, and suddenly when I realized it—that he’d squeezed your neck, whispered “Sleep” in your ear, and slid deep into you all at the same time, that was the moment of complete control, taking you even as you surrendered.”

“And what did that do for you?”

“It made me just want to fuck you as deep as I possibly could, as hard as I possibly could, wake you up, drop you, and keep doing it over and over again, just like I do right now even despite that shower experience just a short time ago. I have a strong urge to trance you, walk over behind your chair and just slide my cock deep into your ass and take you all over again and it worries me. It’s powerful, Theresa, and it’s tough to contain sometimes, especially now that I’m being given the literal green light by four of the hottest women on the planet. It’s that idea of being in control, and that word, and knowing how it affects you, as well as fucking you, or Ray, or...”

“You haven’t taken Janine in that way, or Kess, have you?”

“No, but—

“You’ve thought about it, and now, because of what’s happened here, it’s becoming a stronger desire, is it not?”

Sam looked down at the half-eaten sandwich on his plate. He picked up the last part of his pickle and chewed on it for a few moments.

“Sam?” Theresa asked, leaning down into the table to catch his vision.

“I’m sorry, what did you ask?”

“I said because of what’s happened here with me, and Ray, that your desire to experience Janine and Kess in a similar manner, perhaps even Brianna now as well, is a much stronger desire than it was just a few days ago, is it not?”

“Yes, it’s very strong, and I’m not sure I can keep it in check because things are different now.”

“In what way?”

“Theresa, eyes open, sleep.”

That blank obedient look, exactly what the desire begins with. He commanded Theresa to step off her seat, to come kneel before him as he sat in his seat, and suck him to his balls.

Of course, because Theresa was truly a good girl, she was on him in just a few seconds, happily and deeply sucking his delicious cock all the way down to his balls with every stroke with half-lidded eyes and a complete look of bliss on her obedient face.

After a minute, he told her to softly lick his balls, and of course, a good girl obeys. Her tongue licked him his balls up, down, left, right, around the outer edges, and she ended up sucking them softly but then she switched to that feather-light quick flicking and Sam got dizzy fast. He reached forward, put the palm of his right hand on her forehead and pressed away—her head moved back, and her tongue just flicked air without stopping.

After that, he told her to softly lick his asshole, and of course, a good girl obeys. She lowered her head and dove in without any hesitation whatsoever once the command sank into her perfectly open obedient mind.

But as soon as her tongue made the softest contact with his rosebud, he jerked upright and yelled:

“WAKE UP, THERESA.”

She blinked once, twice, and as she realized where she was, she stared up at Sam’s face as it was there looking down on her. She smiled a wicked grin, winked, and slid her tongue into him anyway maintaining that eye contact that almost tranced him like she was going to accept his surrender once more.

He almost came from the act, so intense, so hard and so quickly.

Just as he attempted to scoot back into the chair to pull away, he found himself suddenly weak and sleepy, docile and relaxed, as Theresa stroked his tummy. She kept stroking him softly, keeping him helpless as she tongue-fucked his asshole for several minutes.

This wasn’t just any old rimjob, either: Theresa was devouring him because she did find his taste, that most intimate taste possible, and was making some rather loud sounds in the process. It was driving Sam utterly insane with arousal as his cock just desperately wanted her mouth to finish him off, but that didn’t seem like a possibility at that point.

She wanted another kind of surrender and Sam knew if she kept it up he’d have no choice but to offer it, and aside from his cream and his consciousness, he didn’t know what she wanted.

Theresa began to whisper in-between the deep tongue work she was performing on him:

“So relaxed...” lick “You’re such a good boy...” lick “So perfectly docile and relaxed for me...” lick lick lick “Let go of your worries, Sam, let go of these inhibitions holding you back...” lick “We want you to feel as good as you make us feel...” deep stab “That’s it...” more deep stabs “Surrender to pleasure, and to me, because it feels so good to surrender... let me in, nowand with one final deep stab she held her tongue inside him and licked in all directions for almost a full minute

She never touched his cock, never touched his balls, just her tongue deeply licking him in a variety of ways and that hand and those fingertips drawing such soft slow circles on his lower abdomen.

Theresa adored him for some time and finally stopped. She continued to stroke his tummy because she knew precisely what it was did to him, just as she’d done for countless men and women in her lifetime. She relaxed him, took away his fears, whispered to him, and watched the contented look on his face as he dropped deeper and deeper.

It wasn’t really a trance induction, just a very sleepy blissed-out sensation that her deeply implanted suggestions had linked to that stroking. He loved to be on the edge of sleep, not quite fully in trance but not quite fully awake either.

That blissed-out twilight feeling of being sleepy, that was Sam’s greatest pleasure of all.

“Sam,” she whispered.

“yes.”

“You are a very good boy and a very fortunate one. You should allow yourself to accept that your life is changing in some rather magical ways, and learn to accept that it’s completely and totally OK to surrender. That includes surrender to your own desires, no matter if they scare you or not. They are part of you, all of you, and as long as you’re not hurting anyone, not causing actual discomfort or physical pain and suffering, and the people you work with and associate with are happy and willing, almost anything can be done given there’s trust.”

Sam could only lay there and relax more and more, happy to be experiencing it. The simplest of pleasures really, just touch, nothing more—given the suggestions that anchored the physical reaction to that touch—and it felt so damned good, like nothing else he’d ever experienced. Not even the soft sleepy whispers from any of the girls did the same thing to him, not even Theresa’s.

“Tell me you are a very good boy, Sam.”

“I... am a very... good boy.”

“Again.”

“I am... a very good... boy.”

“Again.”

“I am a very good boy.”

“Good boy, wake up for me at your own slow pace, come back to me, Sam, now please.”

After a few more seconds she finally did stop the stroking, and as Sam’s consciousness pulled in his surroundings, he was able to sit up properly as she stood and faced him.

“I’m sorry, I—

“Stop apologizing, you did nothing wrong. But you were attempting to make a point with dropping me, that much is pretty obvious. Do you remember what it was?”

“I’m... not really sure, I think. Oh, that. I was hoping to help you understand how I felt about things and how hypnosis changed the dynamics with the people I’m around.”

“Yes, and?”

“I guess for you hypnosis and sex are like two sides of the same coin, and so deeply integrated into you as a person, as a living being. It’s tough for you to understand that for someone like me, having only days of this kind of experience, how that pales in comparison to someone like you with a lifetime of it. You think about trancing someone and enjoying their body or any aspect of them for sexual pleasure and it happens. For me, it’s been nothing but fantasies and now, over the past few days, my life has become a fantasy, so it’s taking me a little time to get a grip on it.“

She looked up, then down, saw his cock bounce a few times, and giggled.

“Oh come on, I didn’t mean the play on words there, obviously. But you know what I’m saying, I hope?”

She smiled back and blew a soft kiss towards his cock:

“Oh, that, yes, I suppose you’re correct on that one. I could have basically any man or woman here with me right now, except maybe Janine, but you’ve given me some hope with the things you’ve told me, so thank you for that as well. While hypnosis and sex are basically second-nature to me, yes, I can see how someone in a situation like yours could experience some trepidation towards truly letting go and really enjoying any experiences that present themselves.”

“I’m getting there, one step at a time.”

“Did you enjoy what I did for you, Sam, just now?” she asked, leaning into the surface of the island, one hand under her chin.

Sam swallowed hard before speaking but said:

“If you asked me that question a week ago, without having the experience of it happening, I would have said I’d prefer you not do it. Kess, well, Kess is Kess, and before I knew it, she did that for me recently and I thought I was going to explode. Plus, she apparently gave my prostate gland a finger massage and I think I went into a coma for a little while from that pleasure when it hit.”

“You didn’t answer my question, Sam, so point blank: did you enjoy me licking and deeply tongue-fucking your asshole?”

Again, so comfortable with the talk, and he knew she deserved a proper response:

“Yes, Mistress, I enjoyed that very much, thank you. I didn’t mean to-

“Yes, you did, that’s why you dropped me the way you did. You wanted me to understand something about you, that was how you believed you could make me understand, and now I do: that you are capable of experiencing and learning new things even if they scare you or frighten you. It’s your asshole, Sam, it’s a very sensitive part of your anatomy, and with the right touch, or the right swipe of a soft wet tongue, or other things it can bring you pleasure that will, as you said, pretty much put you in a coma.“

He giggled; he just couldn’t help it. She giggled back, and they laughed at how insane it all seemed.

“I do know one other thing with absolute certainty now, however,” Theresa dropped hoping he’d take the bait.

“I suppose this is where I say ‘What?’ and you just smile and keep me in suspense waiting for your answer, right?”

“Janine told me you were delicious. Now that I’ve had the chance to taste you in that rather more intimate manner, you are. You are delicious, Sam.“

He wanted to react, show some kind of surprise, or shock, something. All he did was sit there for several moments and ran what she’d just said through his mind, and just couldn’t find the right words for a reply. D kind of poked him on the inside, and Sam spoke:

“Thank you, Mistress. Kess knows me in that respect, but not Janine. At least not yet, as Kess keeps reminding me. I suppose it’ll happen when I least expect it.”

“Don’t forget about Brianna, Sam. I promise you, that girl, phew, that girl has a seriously talented tongue. If she gets inside of you, say bye to your conscious mind for a while. I speak from direct first-hand and first-tongue experience.“

She laughed loudly at her own joke and Sam couldn’t help but enjoy hearing it. His cock bounced because it triggered a flood of memories from the Succubus fantasy, those moments when she giggled at him and then laughed.

As he looked at her laughing, there in her own kitchen, safe in her home, free to be who she truly was, Sam felt nothing but gratitude for every second of the time he’d been able to spend with her.

“Well, I know from first-hand and first-tongue experience that Brianna is delicious herself. She wants me to feed her quite badly, I suppose I need another day or two to recover from the Succubus thing. I will make sure she’s well taken care of when I can, given you and Kess and Janine don’t keep me running on empty much longer.”

“Halloween is a few days away, Sam, perhaps Anonymistress will have to pay you another visit. That would seem appropriate given the nature of the holiday, right?”

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

“Good boy, very good boy.”

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re very welcome, and thank you for everything you’ve done for me. You were attempting to explain some of the differences now because of hypnosis before that little side-excursion we just took into new territories. Continue, please?”

Sam sat up straight and finished off his OJ and then took a decent swig of the ice water.

“It’s not the sex, it’s the hypnosis that’s changing things for me. I’m not a total slacker in the sex department, I’ve had girlfriends now and again since I was fifteen or so. My first sexual experience with a girl was a few days after my sixteenth birthday, and it didn’t go all that well.”

Theresa returned to her seat and started to lift her sandwich when she asked:

“Care to talk about it? It might help, honestly. For some people, past experiences, remembered consciously or not, can have a rather dramatic effect on future ones especially if it’s related. Sex is sex, after all, so any experiences you’ve had, no matter when or where, they will become part of your representational system and how you experience the world, Sam.”

“And it only took you what, five years into your PsyD to diagnose me in a few minutes, eh?”

Theresa choked on her tea and started laughing, and Sam laughed as well.

“You wish, I could have figured you out when I was eleven, and I’m being serious.”

Sam cocked his head and offered a wide-eyed grin at her and she threw a napkin his way.

“Hypnosis changes things, at least for me, rather seriously. The fantasies I’ve had in my head bouncing around for the past oh, five or six years, especially more in the past two or three, that’s all they’ve always been: fantasies. I can rattle off a dozen story titles right now of things from the archive with things that I’ve actually had come true in the past few days, both because of my control of others and also because of me giving that control to them too.”

“The archive? I’m not following, sorry,” Theresa said as she munched on some chips.

“Oh, it’s a website where people share hypnosis and mind control stories. It’s got hundreds of them, very popular place in the community.”

“Oh, that archive, yes, I’ve heard of it but I’ve never visited.“

“Well it does have some great stories, I can recommend some that might be of interest, maybe?”

“Sam, look at me.”

He looked up at her, half expecting to be pulled down into a trance with no idea when he’d be back.

“You see me, yes?”

“Yes, of course.”

“I am a living breathing hypnoerotic story, Sam. Can you not tell this with just a glance?“

He couldn’t help but smile, and she smiled back.

“Yes, Mistress, you are indeed the most hypnotic woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet.”

“Good boy.”

“Now, how many stories have you encountered involved a scene like this: our hero protagonist, that’s you, meets his most hypnotic woman ever that he could dream of, that’s me. And not only does he meet her, but he totally completely surrenders himself down to the last drop of cream in his balls to that woman. And the bonus: not only does he softly and very sweetly turn the tables on her—and thank you for that, that little ‘safe in this room’ thing you did was magical, it really was—he completely owns her by fucking her ass over and over again exactly as she’d dreamed someone could, putting her to sleep with his cock on every stroke, dropping her so deep that her brain short-circuits and she can’t do anything but surrender herself to that very same hero, all in the span of what, forty-eight hours?”

“Well, I haven’t read them all but I’ll bet there’s one somewhere that covers most of that.”

She tossed another napkin at him just for spite and laughed.

“But there is something you haven’t done for me, Sam.”

He was just about to take that last bite of his sandwich when he stopped, raised one eyebrow and looked at her. The last bit of his sandwich found itself slowly lowering back to the plate along with Sam’s very slowly lowering arm.

He fought off the trance she’d already begun to induce with everything he had and was able to say one word:

“Wait.”

Surprised at his response, Theresa said: “You can speak, Sam.”

“Awake. I want to be awake, start to finish, for all of it. I love to sleep for you, lord knows I love to sleep for you, but please, let me do this wide awake so I can enjoy it fully. I want to enjoy you fully, and do everything I can to adore your brains out.“

“Oh, how I wish I had met you last month before Janine crossed your path. You delicious boy, come with me, now!”

She took him by the hand and practically ran to the bedroom. She jumped onto the bed as Sam slid on just behind her. He scooted forward into her arms, gave her a nice soft kiss, and then squeezed her neck and put her to sleep.

The look of complete surprise on her face as she softly smiled and closed her eyes as she collapsed on the bed was worth more than all the gold in Fort Knox as far as Sam was concerned.

He adored her pussy and rosebud and various other parts of her anatomy for over twenty-five minutes as he heightened her sensitivity to super-human levels. She was insanely delicious, head to toe and every single centimeter in-between, and he made sure to cover basically every one of them at least twice.

“She thinks my asshole is delicious,” was the thought that came back to him as he continued servicing her non-stop. He smiled at the realization and dove in one last time as she bucked, twisted, writhed, begged several times for him to stop, screamed, whimpered, groaned, growled, and basically went completely limp, loose and relaxed there in his arms.

And then it was time for the coup de grâce:

Sam finished her off with a pleasure ball that almost put Theresa and Ray in an orgasmic coma.

“I said I wanted to be awake for all of it, sleepy girl, I didn’t say anything about you,” he whispered as he covered her with a sheet and comforter. He leaned in and offered a few more whispered suggestions and was happy to see that sigh of confirmation when it happened.

“Thank you for making another fantasy come true, both of you.“

With a kiss on the forehead, Sam finally made his way out. He got dressed and went to clean up the kitchen, did that in about ten minutes, and then made one final check all around.

The suggestions would keep her asleep for a few hours, and after what he’d done to her with that pleasure ball, she was certainly going to need it.

He left a note on the counter thanking her for everything she had done and everything she would more than likely do for him and the others in the future. He looked around the kitchen, looked over at the couch, and then wanted to check on her one last time.

But then he realized that he’d given her clear instructions, and because she was a very good girl she would obey, and that was that.

Sam grabbed his smartphone and headed home.