The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 19

A glance at his smartphone—12:43 PM—and Sam went over his messages. One from Gary checking in as usual, one from a Professor asking where he was and why he wasn’t coming in for the refresher, and one from Brianna thanking him again for adoring her so well. He responded to Gary, couldn’t care less about the Professor, and texted Brianna:

You’re welcome, thank you for the opportunity. Will you be at the cafeteria later for lunch, I’m going to text Kess in a moment

A few seconds went by and Brianna responded:

Yeah around 1:30 PM probably, hope I see you there :hugs:

Sam had a moment where he remembered what Theresa had said about Brianna’s tongue and being put into a pleasure coma because of it and shuddered slightly mid-step as he crossed the courtyard. As one girl passed him she noted it and smiled back, and Sam actually giggled for a moment because if that girl knew why he was smiling—and it wasn’t her—that girl would probably have slapped him.

“But then again,” he thought as he turned to watch that girl walking away. She wore a floral print sun dress and construction boots with thick socks at the tops. She had some really great well-defined calves, a nice tan, and shoulder-length brunette hair. Her hips swayed so nicely side to side as she moved and Sam wondered if she could trance him with that back and forth movement. He also wondered just what kind of amazing ass could be under that sun dress considering that sway, but boys will be boys and Sam was a good one.

He realized at that point in time, any girl that whispered most anything to him could snatch his mind right out from under him considering how loopy he seemed to be almost all the time. While he had never really had anyone work with him and fractionate him at all, he knew from basic knowledge of hypnosis that what Theresa had done to him dozens of times in that Succubus fantasy was exactly that: consistent fractionation for a good deal of time.

Sam decided that some day soon, he was going to ask someone to spend hours fractionating him up and down and up and down till he couldn’t remember his own name, or up from down for that matter. It was another one of those “I gotta try that sometime...” hypnotically-based fantasies, and it sure seemed like something crazy fun to experience.

Just as he was about to turn away, she turned back, saw him looking at her, and then she giggled as she walked away.

The girl that giggled remembered seeing him at IHOP early Tuesday morning; apparently he didn’t recognize her, but then again, in her normal “civilian” attire most people wouldn’t. They’d know her on the spot at IHOP, however. She walked on just as Sam did on their given paths.

“What the hell is going on with me and my life?” he asked himself out loud.

“Everything you dreamed of, Sam, you’re not that dense, come on,” D offered from the inside.

“Yeah yeah, tell me something I don’t know.”

Sam texted Kess, got a response, and she said she’d be there for lunch after about 1:45 PM, had some errands to run for one of her friends to help out. He texted back that he’d see her there and that Brianna might stop by too. Then he decided to text Janine and waited but got no response, so he decided to head back home to his dorm room to change and get presentable.

The previous afternoon, evening, night, and even the morning he spent with Theresa had him literally on cloud nine, and he’d never felt better in his entire life because of it. He thought back several times to the experience with her taking him into that Succubus fantasy as Anonymistress. Sam just couldn’t get over how real it seemed, how amazingly powerful she had been, owning him, every inch, and he knew he’d surrendered to her even though he knew he’d fought it as long possible.

It was just another one of those watershed moments that had happened so often in the past few days.

“Sam, you wanted to know something that you don’t currently know, yes?” D prompted from the background of their shared mind.

“Do I need to be alone for this, or sitting down?” Sam answered with that mental dialogue.

“No, but you know me, telling you something isn’t nearly as effective as allowing you to experience it yourself from my point of view, so, if you’re willing, this will just take a few seconds...”

And suddenly Sam found himself basically stuck between steps, and to anyone looking at him at that precise moment it would have looked quite odd indeed.

The experience, of course, was D surrendering to Theresa back at her apartment as she took everything he was willing to give her.

It only required a few moments to dump the experience into Sam’s conscious awareness.

It only required another second or so for him to tent his pants, out there, in the courtyard, with people around him.

Thankfully nobody was paying attention to just another student going nowhere fast.

And then it was over, more or less, and Sam continued walking with nary a beat missed.

“Just couldn’t hold out, eh?” he blurted out.

“Dude, she might not have been a Succubus for me in that moment, she might not have been Anonymistress either, but those finger snaps, come on, Sam, we cannot resist those and you damned well know it. Her mouth is one thing, her eyes, her voice, her touch and yes for me she didn’t have those ruby red satin gloves on so I got the bonus treatment, buddy. And that damned tummy stroking, holy shit that feels so damned good when she does that. DJ did that to me and I reacted the same way because of what Theresa did to you in that fantasy. I’ve never really been affected by triggers that you have, but apparently now I am.“

“You say that like it’s a problem, I mean really. You do enjoy being sleepy and docile and relaxed, just like I do, right?”

D almost sighed in their mental dialogue with his response:

“Of course, I fucking love it, I just don’t know why we respond to that sensation so deeply. Yes, she did spend a great deal of time offering suggestions to feel that way when she or someone else we trust does that slow tummy stroking, but that can’t be all of it, not just the suggestions.“

“Well, when someone does it, it does feel good, we know that. The suggestions apparently are just enhancing the effect so it’s even better. I don’t care why it feels good, I just know that it does. I’m more than happy to be sleepy, docile, relaxed, submissive, and even obedient, whatever they want because I trust them, and so do you,” Sam offered.

“Yes, we trust them, I won’t disagree with that. Oh, and on that point, Sandy, geez, she knows.”

Sam stopped walking, dead stop.

“Sandy knows what?” he asked himself.

“She knows, Sam. She knows your deepest desire, I don’t know how because I never revealed it, at least not in the way that you understand it even if sometimes it’s damned near impossible for you to express it,” D responded.

Sam thought it for a few moments, and for just one or two of them, he honestly had to ask himself what his deepest truest desire really was.

He loved being with the girls, obviously.

He loved knowing that they had offered him their minds and their bodies for his and their pleasure.

He loved being a sleepy boy for them and pleasuring them to the best of his ability, hearing the sounds they’d make as he adored them or just fucked them exactly as they desired.

He loved being hypnotized, in a variety of ways. He loved surrendering to them, both from the willing perspective but also that feeling of just being taken at the back of the neck and dropping on command, helplessly obedient.

But if someone asked him to express his deepest truest desire, Sam didn’t think he could actually do it.

“Does it sound weird for me to say that I don’t honestly know what that is, D?”

“Yes, you do.”

Sam ran it over and over for a few moments in his mind, hoping D would offer him even a morsel of a hint and D was just dead silent.

D finally perked up:

“Do you fully recall what happened with Sandy at breakfast yesterday?”

“No, not all of it, after she got under the table and looked up at me, well, that fantasy kind of blew my mind. I remember her smiling at me then, nothing, and obviously something happened. I suppose this is the point where you’re going to hit me with another ‘video rewind’, right?”

“I’ll give you the relevant bit, so hang on, ’cause this is really going to hit you deep and hard. Ready?”

“Ready.”

For the next few seconds, all Sam felt, all Sam knew, all Sam could know, was how Sandy rode him, how deep he felt inside of her, how deeply her eyes pulled him in, how soft and silky her voice slipped into his mind, and how wonderful it felt to have her squeezing the back of his neck even as her pussy was squeezing his cock so amazingly well.

And then when Sandy told him to look into her eyes and let her fuck him to sleep, that’s when Sam lost it.

“Ah, yeah, you’ve got it now, relax, it’s not over yet,” D offered as the video rewind continued.

For those few moments, hearing Sandy saying those things, those phrases he’d longed to hear for years, imagining it could never happen for him, that it would forever remain just a fantasy to stroke off to now and again, it prompted a very strong emotional response in Sam.

As he recalled looking into her eyes helplessly, she did exactly what she was telling him that she was doing:

She fucked him to sleep.

He felt that sleepy bliss overtake him and drive him down into dreamland, and Sam actually teared up as he stood there in the courtyard during that experience of revivification.

“Powerful stuff when a dream comes true, Sam.”

“She actually did it.”

“Yep, she most certainly did, but it wasn’t over just yet.”

He remembered the command offered after he’d already drifted off to dreamland when she told him to fuck her.

Sam felt that compulsion, that raw instantaneous obedience that he could not deny as it overtook him and his body went on automatic and stroked into her as hard as he could given the position he was in on that chair. Her pussy, so tight and hot and wet, her hips, her skin in his hands, her warm flesh, everything she was overwhelmed him.

And then the shift in her as Sandy dropped and Kess returned, and Sam’s body fucked her deep and hard for a few more moments, still on automatic, unable to stop himself, not that he ever wanted to at that point.

“Bacon? Seriously? She brought me back with bacon?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, she did, twice, actually. Kess is pretty creative, obviously, and makes good use of whatever she can get her hands on.”

Sam stood there and laughed, hard, in the middle of the courtyard. His outburst did prompt a few people in his immediate vicinity to turn and stare wondering what the fuck that guy must have smoked or snorted. He laughed for a good thirty seconds before finally gaining some self-control and continuing on.

“So, now that you know what your deepest desire is, are you OK with it?” D asked.

“Always. I’m sorta kinda sad that she did that and I wasn’t fully with her in those moments. I think it’s safe to say that Sandy, and probably Kess too, are going to fuck me to sleep many more times in the future and I hope I can stay awake long enough to enjoy it with them.”

“Oh, that much you can count on. And Theresa, and Janine, and probably Brianna too. You’re three for four now, you know.”

“Meaning?”

“You’ve been inside Janine, Kess, and Theresa, but not Brianna. Yes, our tongue knows all of them quite well now, but our cock hasn’t had any of that girl yet and as soon as the opportunity presents itself, we need to get our fuck on with Bri.“

And just at that moment, Brianna appeared in Sam’s field of vision, a few dozen yards away as she climbed the steps to the cafeteria entrance.

“Go get her, my boy,” D offered and then went silent.

Sam made his way up the same steps a minute later, opened the door, stepped inside, and the adjustment to the interior lighting levels happened as always. He glanced around and finally caught sight of Brianna in the food line, filling a cup with something from the beverage machine so he made a beeline straight for her.

As he approached her from behind, yes, she was wearing yoga pants once more, dark grey in color, and of course, they clung to her so perfectly. The way they fitted her legs just never seemed to stop blowing Sam’s mind, accenting every single line of definition from her well-sculpted legs muscles hip to ankles.

She was wearing some different running shoes: bright neon pink with fluorescent green aspects. They really caught his eye and he imagined what it would be like to once more have her straddled over his face and those shoes pinning his arms down as she fucked his face with pure abandon.

He stepped up behind her just as she put her cup down on the tray and started to slide down the food line.

“Boo.”

She spun around instantly, and Sam caught her cup before it had a chance to tip over.

“Careful now, I would hate for you to get all wet just because of me.”

He said it on purpose, and delivered the line perfectly and just waited.

She looked down at his hand, then along his arm, up to his shoulder, then his chin, his face, and then her eyes made direct contact with his as she smiled.

And then she bit her lower lip hard and her nostrils flared quite profusely.

With one gasp of air she spoke:

“Sam, I’ll always be happy to get wet for you.”

D did a few backflips in his little control room and laughed.

Sam blinked, twice, and then gave her a hug. She felt so good in his arms, so warm and comfortable, and she wrapped her arms around his neck gently then squeezed softly.

“Thank you, Bri, that’s a good thing to know for the future.”

They pulled apart and both of them giggled. The few people in front of Brianna and several behind her had looks of complete shock on their faces, but neither Sam nor Brianna gave one single fuck either way.

“Let me get to the back, I’ll join you in a few,” he said as he left her to do just that.

As the line slowly moved forward, Sam grabbed a drink, chose the meatloaf and mashed potatoes with some green beans and cornbread, and gradually got to the cashier. After turning away, he noted Brianna off to one side of the cafeteria waving and made another beeline to her.

Taking a seat facing her directly, he noted Brianna was practically beaming positive vibes.

“The meatloaf is that good, eh?” he asked, noting she had chosen almost exactly what he had save for the cornbread.

She looked down at her plate, then at his and actually said:

“Damn, I knew I forgot something, the cornbread.”

Sam, without skipping a beat, reached down and handed his to Brianna.

“No, Sam, no, I can get some, that’s yours.”

He thought about it for just a fraction of a second and then said:

“I already had yours, and it was absolutely delicious.”

He winked, and it took her about two seconds to get it and then she burst out giggling once again.

“Sorry, I just could not let that opportunity pass me by, forgive me.“

“You are forgiven, but you still need to feed me. I hope you’re feeling better today. As I understand it, you spent most of the evening and night and probably some time this morning under Theresa’s spell, I’ll bet.”

She drove her fork into the meatloaf and dipped a piece in the ketchup she’d squeezed off to the side. The fork ended up in her mouth and she seemed pleased with the taste, so Sam did the same with his portion and used some of her ketchup too.

“Hey, get your own,” she jibed playfully.

“Yes, Theresa, in her spell, in her kitchen, in her bathroom, in her bed, in trance, out of trance, back in trance, back into Theresa,” Sam droned on for a few moments. He’d caught Brianna just about to put her fork with potatoes on it into her mouth and she just froze for a few moments as Sam rambled on.

When he finally stopped, she ate the potatoes slowly, chewing them and looking up and around, even humming slightly as she did so.

“And yet you were able to walk her to the cafeteria, that’s saying quite a lot. So yeah, you should be fully recovered by now. When we’re done here, unless you have some other plans, I’m going to have you for dessert. Is that OK with you?”

As Sam had attempted to explain to Theresa, he had never felt all that comfortable with open and entirely frank discussions of various things related to sex. Sure, it’s nice to fantasize about being around people that are so willing, so open to new experiences, that such discussions, liberally sprinkled with sexual references throughout, would be a fun thing to partake in.

But of course, until just a few days prior, that’s all Sam could believe.

And now, yet another amazing girl was basically telling him in quite specific language:

“Yes, Sam, it’s perfectly OK to take me, and use me, and fuck my throat and feed me your cream, and I’ll happily do it again and again for you.”

He took a sip of his drink, set the cup down, then stared into her eyes as an idea popped into his head. He wasn’t 100% sure he should do it, but if she wasn’t truly willing or if it wasn’t something she had experience with, he’d know instantly.

“Brianna, do you trust me?”

“One would think so considering what’s happened so far between us,” she responded. She’d just taken a bite of the cornbread and set the remainder of it back on the Styrofoam plate.

“Seriously, I need to know. Do you trust me?”

“Yes, Sam, I trust you.”

With a deep breath in, Sam asked:

“Mind if I take a peek inside?”

It seemed like one of those moments again where time stopped as he looked at Brianna’s face, waiting for a response. She blinked, then blinked again slowly, much more slowly the third time, and then her face smoothed out, her head cocked slightly to one side, and Brianna went blank.

Sam, not wanting to do this from across a table, stood and took the seat to her right and slid closer to her. Her eyes never lost contact with his during this movement, and finally, when he was seated close, he asked her to just relax deeper and deeper.

Brianna wilted a bit back into her chair and Sam was quite happy to see it happen. He was again traversing in some unknown territory, but there was a part of him—and it wasn’t D—that seemed to be telling him he was doing fine, just go slow and be patient and what happens will happen.

“Thank you for trusting me, Brianna, you’re doing so very well, relaxing so deeply for me, and I want you to just relax and drift for a few moments. If it’s OK with you, I’d like you to drift and float comfortably and peacefully, just allow yourself to drift off and float for a while as I chat with the deeper part of you, if that deeper part of you is willing to chat with me. If that’s OK, nod for me, sleepy girl, and then drift and float for a while so I can chat with that deeper part of you.”

A slight fluttering of her eyelids and Brianna nodded and then she closed her eyes. She smiled so softly it almost went unnoticed by Sam. But as he’d been progressing over the past few days and allowing himself to trust his gut aka D more often, he did see it and was happy to have caught it.

Sam did his best to breathe along with her, not touching her, but from his very basic understanding of NLP and the concept of mirroring he knew that on the unconscious levels she was completely aware of his presence. He did his best to mirror her and match her breathing, even doing it with some force as to hopefully allow her to hear him breathing along with her even in that noisy cafeteria environment. Their seat was against a side wall which was itself working like a mirror for the sound of their environment in some respects.

After about two full minutes of just breathing there with her, watching her relax more and more, there was a twitch to the hand closest to Sam. Then another, and then finally her right hand and wrist rose a few inches off her lap. The hand turned towards Sam and he sat up straight as it rose just a bit higher.

The hand bent at the wrist, and slowly the fingers lowered. If Sam didn’t know better, he’d think it was something happening at some formal event where a lady would present her hand to someone, usually the males, and they’d bow and kiss the back of her fingers. It’s what came to mind, so Sam ran with it.

He reached out and took the hand by the fingers softly, pulled it slightly towards his mouth as he leaned in, and gave the fingers a soft kiss on the backs of the knuckles.

“Thank you,” a voice said.

As Sam looked up at her, the eyes now wide open, he was greeted with a smile.

“You’re welcome. I’m Sam, and you are...?”

A deep breath in, a glance around, and then a shifting of the body-known-as-Brianna into a more upright position.

When she finally looked back at Sam, the voice said:

“I’m not really sure, to be honest. Well, I mean that in a sense that no one has ever asked me what my name might be, yes? My other side is Brianna, or Bri as so many of you call her. Bri-anna, I suppose, it fits with our nature of two minds, yes?“

She’d pronounced the name with the clear distinction “bree” and “AH-nuh” and Sam nodded at it.

“Anna sounds fine to me. Hello, Sam, I’m Anna, you wanted to chat I believe. Do you mind if I eat while we chat, our body does need sustenance because of all the running and exercise we do.”

Sam took note of the heightened dissociation this other side of Brianna had, speaking as a distinct being separate from Brianna.

It actually was quite arousing, Sam noted, and there was a slight dominant almost regal quality to this side of Brianna, especially considering the way this part of her had waited for that kiss on the back of her hand before even acknowledging his presence.

“Mmmm... this cornbread is quite amazing,” she admitted, practically moaning in the process.

Sam did what came to mind and asked if she’d like some more.

“Oh, dear, that would be wonderful, thank you.”

“I’ll be back in a few moments,” he said.

As he walked, he kept looking back and feeling as though he shouldn’t have crossed yet another line he couldn’t come back from. He wondered if it might be best to stop before it went any further and consult with Janine over what he’d done and was confident she would have admonished him to no end. She would have agreed that at some point sooner or later they would have reached out to Brianna’s ‘Dark’ side and see if that part of her would respond, however.

“Well, I jumped the gun on that one, Janine, and there she is, let’s see how this goes,” Sam thought.

He got two more pieces of cornbread and some spread, some more potatoes and green beans, paid for it and returned. He went back to the table and as he approached, this other side of Brianna smiled widely as soon as she made eye contact.

“This food, it’s amazing, really. All this time, I had no idea it could taste this good directly.”

With the “directly” comment, Sam understood exactly what this side of Brianna meant. Because of how he and D had come to meet, in most respects, it became clear that even in spite of D and DJ and Sandy too being in the backgrounds for their entire lives, the experience of doing something in real-time, in the forefront of their shared mind, it was a new thing to that part of themselves.

It opened a whole new universe of things to explore all over again, almost with a child-like perspective from the beginning as their deeper selves did things practically on a first-time basis that their waking selves took for granted.

“I’d like to ask you a few questions, Anna, if I may?”

She took the offered plate with cornbread on it, reached for the spread, and used her fork to dip into it and spread it over the cornbread. She then took a nice bite of it and practically moaned over the experience.

“Of course, Sam, I trust you. Bri trusts you, and I believe she told you this only a short time ago, yes?”

“Yes, she did, and thank you for trusting me. Is she... OK?”

“Oh, yes, she’s swimming at the moment, in her special place. She loves to swim, wanted to become a competitive swimmer actually, but she gets so much pleasure from running. What they call runner’s high, for her it really exists, and quite often she has orgasms from intense runs. It might seem a bit odd but this body of ours, it rewards us with orgasms now and again from the effort we expend training it. It’s quite lovely when it happens, especially when it’s totally unexpected.”

Sam nodded, working on the additional potatoes he’d just brought back, and his own piece of cornbread.

“Sam?”

He turned and looked into Anna’s eyes.

“Thank you, that was most unexpected yesterday.”

“I’m...” and he was at a loss for words as he slowly began to shake his head. He remembered the experience fully thanks to D but wasn’t entirely sure what Anna was now specifically referring to.

“Your tongue, when you decided to adore our rosebud so deeply, so quickly, without any hesitation at all. It was most unexpected, and the orgasms you caused us to experience, they were very powerful ones, so thank you.”

He almost blurted out “Oh, that, sure, no problem” but D caught it, stopped it, mentally smacked Sam across the side of his head in some respects and told him to rephrase it. After a skip of a heartbeat, Sam did just that:

“You’re very welcome. I know that Bri had hinted at it early on, and I had hoped she’d really push me into it, literally. I suppose once I did as she asked and licked her the way she wanted it really did drive her over the edge to some degrees. Once I got a glance at that beautiful pink rosebud, I couldn’t help myself. She did tell me to do anything I could to make her cum, so as soon as I saw that opportunity, I had no choice bu to obey.”

He laughed softly, and Anna did as well. She reached out a hand once again, and Sam once again kissed the back of her knuckles.

“Thank you, from both of us, Sam.”

“It was my pleasure, in a way, to please you in that way.“

“You said you wanted to ask me some questions. Ask whatever you wish to know.”

She dove into the last of the meatloaf and potatoes and even scooped some of Sam’s second helping of green beans onto her plate. Sam just smiled, happy to know she had a good appetite. At that moment he remembered Bri’s comment about him being dessert, more or less, and of course, that just got a rise in his pants all over again.

“It’s only been a few days for me, Anna, having had these experiences I’ve dreamed about for many years. I don’t know what experiences Bri has had but I’m guessing that because of the friendship with Janine and hypnosis being put to such good use, there’s a history there between them, and you, I suppose, as well. Without prying, can you give me some idea of how long Bri and Janine have known each other?”

As she finished off her cornbread, Anna wiped her mouth side to side with the napkin.

“We met Janine about two years ago, in one class where she’d been invited to put on some demonstrations of inductions. Professor Michaels was there, of course, but the show was all Janine and everyone knew it. She did various classics, hand drops, handshakes, finger taps, finger snaps, whispers, and so on. She really ran the gamut that afternoon, and at one point she eventually saw us, well, Bri to be more specific, on the edge and just about to tip clean out of her seat.”

“So, Bri and you by implication were good subjects?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, but we didn’t even know it at those times. We’d been to several hypnosis shows over the years, and sometimes, but not often, we did feel that pull when the stage hypnotist was asking for volunteers, but Bri has always had issues with trust. And with most stage hypnotists being males, that just added to the confusion, and not the good kind of confusion as you understand it to be.”

“Yes, confusion is the source of the magic with hypnosis.”

“Yes, Janine teaches that to most everyone. It can be, dare I say it, confusing at first but once it’s explained, and once that confusion is replaced with the knowledge, that just makes it crazy fun for us. Do you agree, Sam?”

“Of course. So, in this class, with Janine, she eventually took note of Bri and then...?”

Anna giggled, and Sam knew exactly why.

“Yes, I know, ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ It’s a thing,” Sam said, “I can’t help it, always catches me and I end up laughing myself too.”

“So, there was Bri, so close to ending up on the floor, her eyes locked on to Janine’s, and from across the room Janine finally caught Bri’s, and that was that for the most part. Janine made her way through the chairs, stood directly in front of Bri, took our hand, and in that moment, with that touch, we knew we’d found someone we could trust completely.”

“Again, without prying, has the relationship been, how shall I put this, beneficial?”

“Oh, yes, but if you’re attempting to ask if it’s been sexual on any level, that would be no, never.”

Sam sat back and sighed.

“Until yesterday, that is. Yesterday, something changed, something about Janine changed, and actually I noted it a few days ago, so did Bri to some degrees. I don’t know precisely what it is that’s changed, if I had to guess I would say it’s got something to do with you, Sam.”

Sam sat up straight, feeling like he had this big huge target on him suddenly and not sure why.

“Me? What did I do?”

“Well, I’ve known Janine for a few years now, but I suppose it’s more accurate to say that Janine has known Bri for a few years now. I’m sure that Janine is aware of me, just as she’s aware we all have our inner selves. Sometimes, primarily because of hypnosis work that can reach deep inside all of us, we, meaning our inner selves, get the chance to come out and say hi every now and again.”

“And that is part of the reason why I asked to take a peek inside. I had no idea if that would work, I would guess it’s a trigger that Janine has created for the people she chooses to work with. I had some faint recollection of hearing her say it to me a few days ago and poof, I wasn’t there anymore. And I attempted it with Kess and poof, Kess wasn’t there anymore, for the most part. And now with Bri, poof, she’s apparently swimming in her imagination, yes?”

“Oh yes, she loves the water, it does magical things to her, and when you altered the suggestion from just drifting off to drifting and floating that sank her deep, way way down, Sam. Drifting is one thing, but the additional aspect of adding the floating sensation, because of her deep love of swimming and being weightless in the water, you pretty much just cut her strings with that one, so thank you.“

“I’ll have to remember that for the future. As for me making Janine change, Kess said the same thing. Well, no, I need to correct that: it wasn’t Kess directly, but it was her inner self, her sleeping side that told me that very thing. I might as well just say this and get it out there once and for all: at this moment, for me, my inner self is ‘awake’ now, and he refers to himself as D. Janine’s inner self is also ‘awake,’ and she refers to herself as DJ. And Kess, her inner self wishes to be known as Sandy.”

“Well, her full name is Kessandra, so that makes sense to me. But D, and DJ, I’m not getting that. Care to elaborate?” Anna asked as she sipped her drink.

“When Janine first encountered that side of me, she’d been hypnotizing me for a few weeks. She-

“Wait, Janine has been working with you for weeks? I thought she only started working with you what, several days ago?“

“No, it’s been almost a month now since she first captured me, it’s a long story but I’ll attempt to make it short.”

Sam spent the next few minutes giving Anna the abbreviated rundown of how things had progressed and were continuing, including all the encounters between Janine, Kess, and now Theresa too.

“Wait, wait, stop.”

Sam stopped, wondering what he’d said and if he’d crossed yet another line somehow.

“You? You broke Theresa? You cracked open that dominant mind? You?“

Sam looked at her, thought about it for a few moments, then giggled softly about it nodding in the process.

“How?”

“Ray.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Ray, that’s Theresa’s inner self.”

“Wait, wait, hit the brakes, driver, full stop for a moment, this is quite a bit to take in. Seriously?” and Anna cocked her head to one side. It was actually kind of cute to watch it happen and Sam couldn’t help but smile.

“Yes, seriously. Long story short: Theresa has a thing for Janine, always has apparently. Janine, of course, had held herself back in many ways over the years. You understand that aspect, yes?”

“Yes, actually I do. And yesterday, as I said, when things changed, the one big thing that changed that I couldn’t help but take note of was that Janine played with me, for the first time ever. And I don’t mean just me, or us, I mean it included Kess in the mix as well.”

Sam got that tent back damned near instantly.

“You, and Janine, and Kess, together?“

His eyes went wide and Anna noted it.

“Of course, the three of us, for hours, Sam, hours of us making sleepy love with each other. And then we all fell asleep in each other’s arms, deeply asleep; it was the most amazing thing that’s happened to Bri, and me. But it gets better: after we woke up, Janine said you were spending the night with Theresa so we could have a lady’s night of sorts. She offered pizza, or Cellini’s, and Bri, bless her heart, just wanted to have more of Janine.”

Sam, already eyes wide at the revelations of these details, just kept getting harder with every word.

“When Bri said that, Janine was only too happy to oblige, but before she could even move Kess squeezed the back of her neck and owned her. It was amazing to watch: Janine totally surrendered to Kess, and I had no idea they ever switched. It was incredibly arousing for Bri to witness it happen as Janine just dropped so deep. Next thing I know we were helpless on our back, unable to move a muscle, that damned rag doll trigger in effect. Kess was directing Janine to lick and suck on us so deeply it made us nearly pass out.”

Sam thought about that for a few seconds then spoke:

“So, it’s safe to say you met Sandy last night even if she didn’t just come out and identify herself.”

“That... that wasn’t Kess that dominated Janine? Oh... oh... ohhhhh... how very interesting.”

Anna’s nostrils flared, and she blushed, and Sam could practically see the gears turning.

“So, yeah, instead of the five of us—me, you, Janine, Kess, and Theresa—there’s actually ten of us now that could potentially end up having all sorts of crazy wicked evil cool hypnotic fun. But that’s only if you, Anna, are willing to come out and play from time to time, hence me wanting to speak with you.”

Anna nodded.

“The D thing, and DJ, still waiting,” she asked as she finished off the last small piece of cornbread.

“Oh, that, yes. When Janine first encountered D, he gave her ‘Dark’ vibes, as if he was some deep dark side dominant version of me, and so she mentioned it at some point and that part of me, my inner, my sleeping self, decided to be known as D, or ‘Dark’ Sam more or less. DJ, aka ‘Dark’ Janine, and so on.”

“But...” Anna started to say, leaving it hanging for him to grab hold of and continue.

“But Janine soon discovered there’s nothing really dark about that side of me. Dominant, yes, but as it turns out, if one had to label me, I suppose I’d have to be labeled as a Switch at this point since she’s helped me to discover that I love to dominate as much as surrender. So has Kess, and absolutely Theresa has in some rather mind-blowing ways. And Bri, to some degrees too, because of what she did for me yesterday.”

“What she did for you? My god, Sam, all we could think about all afternoon was what you did for us.“

Anna leaned over and Sam picked up on it and leaned to her. She reached up, back of his neck, squeezed, and he wilted into her kiss.

“Thank YOU, Sam, for what you did for us, and hopefully again soon.“

Coming back to full conscious awareness, Sam shook off that light trance and again told her she was very welcome.

“Sam, serious question time.”

“OK.”

“Are you doing OK today, because Bri, and now I, really want some cream for dessert. Are you able to... even after what Theresa did for you?”

“I’m fine, really. Our time together yesterday, last night, and then this morning, it was amazing. Theresa is astonishing, and even before I got to know her as well as I do now, I knew she’d be something I’d never forget. Well, at least not as long as she allows me to remember, that is.”

That prompted a good laugh from both of them.

“Sam, one more serious question if you will?”

He nodded.

“You broke Theresa. How?”

He sat back and wondered if he should reveal such information, so before he did, he said:

“May I ask you a question first?”

“Of course, whatever you want.”

“How well do you, meaning Bri I suppose and you by implication, know Theresa?”

“We call her Mistress without hesitation. She, like Janine, basically owns the keys to our mind, shared as it is. With Janine, while we had wanted to play with her since almost the first moment we met her in that class, we always knew that Janine wasn’t interested in those aspects of a potential relationship. But Theresa, wow, the first time we worked with her it was like having our shared mind just pulled out, brainwashed perfectly clean of any and all possible thoughts, put back in, and then fully loaded with whatever Theresa wanted us to think, see, feel, do, and taste.”

Sam nodded, wishing he had much better conscious control of his erections but enjoyed it anyway as she continued.

“The first time we awakened we were tongue deep inside her pussy, and then there was this sound, I think it was a-

“Finger snap, right?”

“Yes, she does that remarkably well. I remember us waking up, remember looking up into her eyes, remember the feeling of our tongue deep inside her pussy, our nose just breathing in her scent, oh it was so wonderful to be there pleasing her...”

Anna sat back in her seat, almost wilting into it, as her eyes closed. Sam had been learning fast so he knew it was just a hurry-up-and-wait situation till she decided to continue. Anna was making a few soft whimpers, some shifting in the seat, and then that bright pink tongue licked her lips one side to the other and back.

phew That woman is so dangerous when she wants to be, Sam. But I’m guessing you know this already, in very intimate ways. But you, Sam, are telling me that you broke her, so tell me: how?“

Sam gave Anna the short-short version based on Ray’s help and DJ’s original idea.

“And... holy shit, that worked?”

“As Janine would say, assolutamente, and I know for a fact I will never pronounce that word properly.”

“In effetti hai fatto molto bene,” Anna replied.

“Like I would understand that, come on,” Sam laughed.

“You did very well, actually. Some intonation was a bit off but it’s not important, the idea of what you were meaning is.”

“Well, I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Sam?”

Sam looked up, into her eyes, noted a big smile and then that was overtaken by the flush of her cheeks and the flaring of her nostrils.

“What you did for Theresa, the way you did it, deep inside her, whispering her to sleep as you took her, would you like to do that with us? With me? With Bri?”

In that moment of time, Sam questioned his reality, deeply.

“How many times can my fantasies keep coming true like this?” he actually asked himself.

D, of course, could not keep quiet.

“I told you once you were the most fortunate man that has ever lived, but you may not have any recall of it. Sam, be a good boy and fuck this girl to sleep, will you?”

With just a nod and a wink, Sam answered Anna’s question.

She giggled and then giggled some more, then gave him another cock-stiffening kiss. After the kiss she pulled him close and whispered:

“Good boy.”

“But,” Sam said, “we need to wait for Kess and Janine, they both said they’d be stopping by at some point.” Sam grabbed his smartphone and saw the time—01:41 PM—and glanced back towards the main entrance. Not seeing either of them he shifted to the food line and still nothing. He turned back and noted Anna shaking her head.

“Wow, sorry about that, guess I was more tired than I thought.”

Sam detected the difference in the voice and knew Bri was now back in the forefront.

“OK, there was a plate of food here earlier, I’m sure of it.”

She looked up at Sam and he couldn’t help but smile.

As Bri started to say something else, she caught Janine waving off behind Sam.

“There’s Janine, I would guess Kess is close by, maybe.”

Sufficiently distracted, Sam felt confident that Anna would make herself known to Bri at some point just as the inner selves had done for each of them so far. He couldn’t even hope to dream this circle of five would expand any further, but he wasn’t opposed to the idea either.

As he turned to look towards Janine, he noted Kess off behind Bri, having come through a secondary entrance on the inside of the building. She waved, he waved back; Bri saw the wave and turned and then she waved too.

Janine grabbed something to drink and some food and made her way to their table. Sam pulled it away from the wall by several feet and turned it so they could add the fourth chair for Kess.

As she sat down, she asked how they were doing and both Sam and Bri just giggled.

“That good, huh? So, what are you hypno addicts cooking up in all that grey matter?”

“Oh, things, things, and more things,” Bri said. As Sam looked directly at her, she licked her lips slowly and formed that “O” with them, then she winked.

bounce bounce bounce

Janine, with a fork loaded with meatloaf and potatoes now firmly implanted in her mouth, turned right to Sam, then turned left to Bri, got nothing but giggles back from them, and promptly pulled the fork out and chewed her food.

Kess finally arrived, planting her ass firmly in the opposite chair.

The table was eerily silent, so Kess being Kess:

“OK, so, who’s free this afternoon, where’s the cock going, and who’s licking what?”

All of them burst into a good round of laughter and the mood shifted towards the positive.

“Well, if it’s OK with you ladies, I told Sam I wanted dessert so, I got dibs on the cock, more or less.”

Janine softly choked on a bit of green beans, and Kess choked slightly on her sweet tea. Neither of them had ever imagined Bri being so outgoing with respect to what she wanted in a sexual sense, and both were very glad to be seeing it. The question at that moment was: will Sam rise to the occasion, literally?

He sat up straight, looked around, took in a deep breath, and then leaned into the table in Bri’s direction:

“You, me, your throat, my cock, say when.”

Janine and Kess, not realizing it, both said “Good boy” inside their own minds at the exact same time. Bri, of course, well, she just got a wave of goosebumps from head to toe and went a bit dizzy.

“Uhmmm... does anyone need Sam for anything for the next hour or so, maybe two?”

Janine said “Nope” and took another fork of meatloaf to her mouth.

Kess said:

“Nah, just one piece of advice.”

Sam noted the change in the voice, so did Janine but she hadn’t directly had any contact with Sandy so far. Even so, Janine’s head cocked ever so slightly to one side as she focused on Kess directly for a few moments.

Bri looked at Kess, and she didn’t catched the alteration in the vocal tone. She cocked her head to one side as well. Kess leaned into Bri’s ear and whispered:

“When he’s done feeding you, lay him out on whatever surface you have close by, climb on top, and fuck him to sleep. The whole time you’re riding him, tell him what you’re doing, literally tell him you’re fucking him to sleep, over and over and over again. Tell him he can’t resist you fucking him to sleep, over and over. It’ll drive him insane, make him sleepy, and oh so obedient.”

She paused and turned to Sam knowing he was doing everything he could to understand whatever she was whispering to Bri.

“Make him look into your eyes, make him surrender to you as you fuck him to sleep, but never stop telling him what you’re doing as you’re doing it, that is so very important: he’s got to hear you describe what you’re doing to him even as you’re doing it. He’ll be helpless, Bri, so fuck him to sleep deeply and enjoy him, it’s what he needs, it’s what he wants more than anything else. Got it?”

Bri’s eyes went saucer-wide, seriously. She bit her lower lip really hard, her face blushed three shades of red to pink, and she squirmed in her seat uncontrollably.

But she nodded just the same.

Janine, now finishing off her green beans, couldn’t make out what Kess had been whispering but the obvious reaction for Bri was that it was something crazy arousing.

Sam, of course, was still just sitting there, tented pants, bouncing cock and all. Bri stood up, took her tray in one hand and stepped around the table reaching out for Sam.

“Come with me, sleepy boy.”

Sam’s hand found hers almost automatically, and he rose from the table and followed wherever she wanted him to go. The erection in his pants was completely visible from nearly any angle but when Bri had called him “sleepy boy” that just slipped in and started him on his way down. He just didn’t have a fuck to give what anyone else thought as he watched Bri’s ass and legs lead him someplace he really wanted to go.

“Damn, lazy bastard, what does he think we are, his maids or something?” Kess said as she looked down at his tray there on the table.

Janine caught it that time and decided now was as good any.

“Hello, Sandy, it’s nice to finally meet you.”

“Ah, so, yes, you would catch that, you don’t miss much. Hello, Janine, or should I say, Mistress?”

“For now, Janine is fine with me until you and I get better acquainted, if that’s OK with you?“

“Of course it is, there should never be a question of that. We are happily owned by you, and Theresa, for pleasure, that much has never been an issue. It’s nice to know that you are ours, as well, so thank you for obeying us so well last night, that was a lot of fun.”

“Yes, it was, thank you. Things are changing for me, I’m sure you and Kess are both noticing things. I mean, the fact that I was so happy to enjoy Bri last night, so often, I admit there was still just a small bit of holding back for me.”

“But...?” Sandy started to ask.

“But... you squeezed my neck, and I licked her pussy, and any resistance I had at that moment suddenly slid off of me as easily as my tongue slid over her clit, so again, thank you.”

“She is quite delicious, is she not?”

“Yes, Bri is very delicious, but you are still my first and my favorite, you understand this, yes?”

“Of course, Janine. Are you doing OK with all of this, really?”

“Yes, I’m very happy right now, and things are changing for the better every day. I should have done these things years ago; I should never have held myself back so much. Too many regrets, just too many, and the plan now is no more wasted opportunities.”

“Understandable, given things changing. Is there anything that Kess, or I for that matter, can do to help?” Sandy asked as she sipped her drink and toyed with her meatloaf with a fork.

“At this moment, no. I have something in the works for Sam for his birthday, and for Halloween. If I discuss some of this with you here and now, will you make sure that Kess comes to understand the basics? Will you allow her to know the details as I relay them to you?”

“I don’t hide anything from her, Janine. She and I had a great discussion earlier today, and I finally made myself known to her. I showed her some things she had no direct memory of that I’d done with Sam. She found it difficult to accept at first that I’m here and always have been and that I’m not going to just remain in the background anymore, but we did come to an understanding. I’m sure you and DJ have had such an experience as well, yes?”

“Yes, we’re good, on all the levels that matter. Apparently, Sam and D have had that experience as well. Now I have to wonder about Brianna and how she might find that part of herself. Oh, and Theresa, that should be interesting to see if her ‘Dark’ side is even more dominant or perhaps a bit submissive in some degrees.”

“Oh?” Sandy wondered out loud. The thought of that most hypnotic woman she’d ever met being submissive aroused Sandy instantly and she juiced at what that might be like.

“Something tells me we’re probably going to find out very soon.”

Inside her shared mind, DJ was happily humming a tune: “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic” by The Police.

She flipped a few switches, turned a few knobs, pushed a few buttons, and Janine, sitting there talking with Sandy, juiced herself almost senseless and had an orgasm because of it.

Sandy noted it, knew precisely what Janine was experiencing, and just whispered:

“That’s right.”

Janine looked up into Sandy’s eyes, Sandy’s eyes defocused, and Sandy whispered:

“Eyes open, sleep.”

Janine, being the good girl that she is, obeyed.

“DJ, I presume you’re having some fun?” Sandy offered with a soft laugh.

“It’s an orgasm, Sandy, it’s always fun. And it’s nice to meet you,” DJ said, even reaching out to shake Sandy’s hand.

“Finally, the meeting of the minds, literally. MUAHAHAHAHAHA ahem,” Sandy offered in a mock mad scientist manner.

“Going to have to work on that, but yes, finally. How are you?” DJ asked.

“I, well, we are doing absolutely fantastic, how about you?” Sandy replied.

“Outstanding, feeling great, and Janine is very happy these days because changes of course.”

“She was about to tell me, or Kess I suppose, about something planned for Sam’s birthday and probably Halloween as well. You going to spill the beans or should we bring her back to do it.”

“No, she can drift and float herself for a while, she’ll be fine. I’ll make sure she’s aware that you and Kess have been brought up to speed on the details. So, having said all that, here’s what we’ve got in mind so listen closely...”

DJ and Sandy sat there for the next hour roughly going over the details. At some points Sandy was highly aroused, at others DJ was, and at all times both of them were happy to know they were going to do something for Sam that would knock his socks off, figuratively speaking.

* * *

Sam, being tugged along by Bri’s soft hand, finally did snap back to himself and realized he was running right alongside her somewhere he didn’t recognize. Bri turned and saw the look, slowed her run to a walk and he did the same.

“It’s my dorm, my roommate is off-campus for the moment, family issues back home in France. We have my room to ourselves, and I plan to make good use of it, and you, understand?”

Sam just nodded, still being led by her soft hand. He was now fully awake but that didn’t stop him from just wanting to follow wherever she planned to take him.

On the elevator, there were two other girls that couldn’t stop sneaking glances at Sam for various reasons, one of them being the tent in his pants that he either wasn’t aware of or simply didn’t care if anyone noticed. Bri stared the girls down and they turned to face the inside of the doors finally. As soon as they did, she reached over and palmed his cock even as she softly kissed his neck.

Sam, of course, just stood there, somewhat afraid to react in any way at all.

The doors opened, the two girls stepped off, and the doors closed.

Bri almost pounced on him in the elevator in those brief moments before it finally got to her floor and the doors opened once again. She led him down the hall, around a corner, past several other girls hanging out in the hallway, smirks and looks and glances and giggles all around him.

They finally got to her room and as she unlocked the door one girl yelled out something that Sam didn’t understand but it prompted Bri to respond:

“Yes, he’s a good boy. Keep your ears peeled, ladies, you’ll find out just how good he is soon enough.”

Door open, Sam was pulled inside as Bri closed it behind her and made 100% sure it was fully closed and locked.

She turned, stepped directly to him, and ran her hands up his arms, to the sides of his neck, then cradled his face in hers once more. Just as she’d done previously, she softly stroked his temples and Sam dropped into trance for her instantly, only wanting to please.

“Sam, today things will be different. For now, I will do as you ask, whatever you want. I will obey you, and do whatever you desire to do with me. When you’re satisfied, then things will reverse, and you will do whatever I want, and you will obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“In a moment I’ll awaken you, and then we’ll begin. We’re in no rush, we have no hurry, we can take our time. No one will disturb us, but now that I think about it, let’s turn our phones off, agreed?”

“Yes.”

“Sam, awaken at your own slow pace, now.“

As he returned, Bri was already in the process of shutting her smartphone off. He pulled his from his pocket, powered it up, held the button, then tapped to power it off completely. Once done it went back into his pocket.

“Bri, before this really starts, I need to ask a question, it’s important and very relevant.”

She nodded and faced him directly.

“Would it be OK if...” and Sam turned to look down. She reached out a finger and lifted his head:

“Sam, ask me what you need to ask.”

“Your ass, I want your ass, deep, slow, and hard. Theresa and I, we, well, I did some things with her that really... oh hell, I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to talk about these things.”

“You did some things with her, to her, and for her, and those things excited you, did they not?”

“Yes.”

“Seriously hot fucking things, and now you desire to experience them again, with me?”

“Yes.”

“And Janine, and Kess too, I’ll bet.”

“Oh, yes.”

“Do you want to tell me what you’re going to do, or just make it happen and surprise me as you’re doing it?”

“Honestly, I want to surprise you, it makes the experience way fucking hotter to me. Does that make sense?”

“Yep, it does, because-

Sam darted a hand to the back of her neck, squeezed, and dropped Bri where she stood.

“Anna.”

“Yes, Sam?”

“I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do, and I want you to tell me if it’s going to be OK with her. I don’t want her to know it, it must be a surprise, it has to have that shock aspect to it, that’s what’ll drive her over the edge when I do it. Are you OK with this?”

“Tell me what you want to do, Sam.”

Sam spent the next few minutes explaining to Anna, and Anna just stood there juicing as he did. What he was proposing to her was insanely fucking hot, even for her, and knowing that Bri was going to lose her mind dozens of times in the process would make it just that much fucking hotter.

“One last question: does Bri, or you, and this body of yours, does it have experience with this, with anal sex?”

“Ah, the question. Technically, no, because we’ve only been with a few boys over the years, we do prefer girls obviously. But, having said that, we do use toys, frequently, and as I remember the size of your cock, I will say this: you are far from the largest that’s been deep inside our hot tight asshole, Sam. Understand?”

An eyes-wide-open moment for Sam. He nodded, not fully getting it but taking Anna’s word for it just the same.

“When the hot water hits, when the soapy suds work their magic, when I help her relax, I promise, you’ll fit deep into our ass perfectly, Sam, that will not be a concern for you. Your concern will be resisting the urge to spurt off because she’s going to really squeeze you quite intensely in the process. So will I, to some degrees, because we know you’re going to fuck our brains out and we’ve been needing and wanting it for a long time.”

“There’s something you can help me with, actually. Theresa, well Ray to be more accurate, did it. Will you help?”

“What can I do?”

He explained what Ray did, dropping him deep, giving him suggestions to be able to hold off his orgasm for a longer period of time, reducing his sensitivity to the act he was about to perform, and Anna nodded the entire time.

She nodded, and Sam continued. She nodded and blinked, and Sam stopped. She nodded, she blinked, and Sam blinked. She nodded and blinked one time and held the nod and the blink, and Sam slowly nodded and blinked and he stayed that way, eyes closed, perfectly tranced without a single word spoken to do it.

Anna squeezed the back of his neck and pulled him directly into her and held him gently on her shoulder. She stroked his arm softly and squeezed his neck as she offered him the suggestions he’d just told her to program him with. Soft whispers, soft nods of confirmation, and after about two minutes, she brought him back.

“Better?”

“Yes, thank you,” he offered with a soft smile.

“So, shall we get our fuck on, Sam?”

Sam nodded and blinked.

Anna giggled herself silly and led him to the bathroom.

Sam noted the restroom was slightly larger than the one in his dorm room. The shower itself was larger as well and could readily accommodate two relatively normal humans. Anna stripped, then helped him undress. The moment his pants slid down and his cock just bounced out, she couldn’t help herself.

Down to her knees, down to his balls, again and again as Sam found himself barely able to remain standing. His knees were just about to buckle when she stopped and pulled off his cock with that popping sound. She stroked her fingertips lightly under his balls as she stood to look him directly in the eye:

“That cream, that cream is mine, Sam. When it’s time for you to finally cum, that cream is mine, do you understand? When you feel that urge, put her to sleep, call out for me, and I’ll feed on you. She can feed on you later, but this first time, that’s for me, agreed?“

“Yes, it’s all yours, the first time.”

Little did Anna know that Sam had a plan in the back of his mind, one that had been used before with Theresa and Ray, and he intended to use it once again with Bri and Anna.

As she leaned into the shower to get the water adjusted just right, Sam knelt behind her and dove in, tongue-deep into her rosebud, and it became Anna’s turn to feel her knees buckle as she started to fall inward but caught herself on the door frame of the shower.

“Oh Christ, Sam, please... oh... yes, right THERE... oh shit oh shit oh shit... stop, please, stop, don’t... YESSSSSSSSS”

Satisfied he’d surprised at least Anna for a few moments, he licked his way completely from her asshole all the way to the back of her neck. As soon as he got to the back of her neck, he reached up, squeezed one time softly and whispered “Sleep” and Anna took a trip to dreamland. Her neck relaxed, her head dropped back against his shoulder along the left side of his face, and he whispered in her ear:

“I know the way, girl, I’m in control now, drift, and let me have some fun with you.”

He adjusted his position to shift her into the shower and she moved slowly and carefully since her eyes were closed.

Reaching up he moved the shower head slightly so the water struck her mid-back. He grabbed the bottle of body wash and squeezed out a portion just above her shoulder blade and then put the bottle back in place. He was still softly gripping the back of her neck with his left hand while the right hand rubbed some of the wash into her skin, creating a lather which then got caught in the stream and down her back, directly over her rosebud.

Already quite hard and ready to go, Sam leaned in again and whispered softly:

“Relax, relax for me, girl, relax and let me in, I’ll go very slowly at first, if you feel any discomfort you will say the word ‘Stop’ instantly, without hesitation. Any discomfort, tell me to stop, instantly, do you understand?”

“Yes” was the whispered reply.

“Good girl.”

A soft sigh and her body relaxed a bit under his touch.

Sam took in a deep breath, wished himself well, and then gently placed the tip of his cock on her bright pink rosebud. As it came into direct contact, he felt her rosebud twitch a few times, and then he pressed himself in. She opened slowly for him, and just as the head became fully inserted, he stopped, waited a few seconds, and then removed himself.

And then he entered her again, slowly, a bit deeper, and then out. He did this until about fifteen strokes later when he was finally able to get most of his cock inside her.

Not one instance of her resisting him along the way, not one complaint of any kind. Soft whimpers on the first few strokes, then some groans on the later ones. On that fifteenth stroke, as he felt himself all the way in, she grunted as he hilted. He held himself there for a minute or so, enjoying the sensation of being so deep inside of her.

He willed himself to fill her using that Kegel muscle to constrict the blood flow which caused his cock to momentarily pulse and actually expand to a small degree.

She reacted in kind by squeezing him tighter, and after a minute of this each time he pulsed she squeezed, without even moving at all.

“Good girl.”

And then Sam pulled out, all the way to the underside of the head of his cock, and then back in slowly. Back out to the same point, back in, allowing the water and wash to make everything even more slippery. He thought about it and realized he could have probably slid into her pussy a few times and gotten himself pretty slick with her own natural juices and lubricants, but so far, they were doing very well together.

It obviously wasn’t the same experience as it was with Theresa, and he felt no direct need to be anywhere near as dominant with Bri, or Anna for that matter. But as his slow deep penetration of that asshole began to cause his arousal to rise, that part of him grew more aroused as well.

And of course, once that primal part kicked into action, there was no real stopping it.

Sam began deeply fucking her asshole with intent, and the whimpering changed to groaning with each stroke in. He had an idea and wasn’t sure how she’d respond to it but it would either work or it wouldn’t.

D picked up on it and said:

“Do it.”

Sam pulled back to that point with just the head of his cock still inside her rosebud. With his left hand on the back of her neck squeezing softly, Sam reached up with his right hand and took her by the lower chin and turned her face away from the wall to face him. Looking at her, seeing her eyes closed, but still noting that she was enjoying the experience so far, he slapped her softly across her left cheek.

Bri’s eyes popped open as expected, then attempted to focus on what was happening, and the moment her eyes made contact with his, Sam smiled, squeezed, whispered “Sleep” and stroked all the way in, balls deep.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth formed that “O,” it made Sam’s cock pulse and throb way more than expected, and she dropped instantly back into deep trance at his command.

Sam then went on automatic to some degrees and fucked her deeply for maybe twenty strokes. He reached up again, twisted her face away from the wall, but the second time, as planned, he said “Anna” and slapped her a bit harder.

The eyes popped open, and Anna got her senses much faster.

“Sam?”

And he fucked her right back into trance, with an even deeper push.

Anna surrendered, just as Bri had, but Anna had the first orgasm and Sam felt her entire body trembling for the good thirty strokes he gave her as she dropped.

Then Bri, and she had her first orgasm. Then Anna, then Bri, back and forth, multiple times, and after a while they became just as conditioned to the process as Theresa and Ray had, save for Sam slapping them awake. It wasn’t a massive slap, mind you, not so hard it actually hurt them: the intention was simply to shock them back to waking consciousness before the slide and the squeeze and the whisper.

But after about ten minutes of fucking them both back into trance, it became a perfectly conditioned response for Sam too:

Slap their face to wake them, fuck them deep in their asshole to put them to sleep, and they surrendered perfectly each time without fail.

Sam finally reached that point of no return, that Rubicon once again, and he timed it perfectly:

“Anna,” and then the slap.

Eyes open, staring into his, he leaned in and kissed her, still holding steady and ready to deep stroke her back into trance but he didn’t. As he pulled back from the kiss, he nodded, squeezed her neck and said:

“Suck.”

On her knees in under a second, she inhaled Sam’s cock, tasting herself and him in the process. It only took about thirty seconds before he felt the pulse, felt her pull him deeper into her throat with both hands on his ass, and Sam fed her his cream as she’d asked for.

Sucking deeply, holding tightly, not wanting to let him go, he found that his knees couldn’t keep him standing much longer.

Anna pulled back, looked up, smiled, and as Sam looked down, he reached for her to stroke the side of her face. She nodded appreciatively, and blinked. She nodded, and she blinked. Nodded, and blinked.

The next time Sam’s eyes opened, he felt like he was having an orgasm instantly, it was just there, waiting for him to wake up and return to consciousness. The feeling hit, his mind blanked, and for just a moment he swore he felt a tongue deep in his ass.

D, of course, was having the time of his life even as Sam dropped back into trance and drifted. It was indeed a tongue, very deep in their asshole, courtesy of Bri, not Anna, because Bri wanted to do it for Sam and Anna figured she got the first load of his cream so it was only fair.

Bri, as Theresa had hinted at, was very talented with her tongue, and as she had told Sam to stand there in the shower as comfortably as he could bent over at the waist, Bri simply adored him as deeply as her tongue could get into him. She’d spent a few moments inserting her fingers to get him nice and squeaky clean, and once her tongue slid in she intended to keep it there for a while.

She’d been stroking his cock and balls at the same time, but that tongue, it was pushing all of D’s buttons even as he struggled to maintain enough control of the body-known-as-Sam to keep him from slipping and falling in the shower stall.

But Bri just wouldn’t stop, and even seemed to get more aggressive as her tongue stabbed over and over again, licking inside and out. Finally, she inserted one thumb slowly, hooked the upper part of it and once it made contact with that prostate gland like Kess did a few days prior, it was game over for the body-known-as-Sam.

As he pulsed, Bri shifted and missed the first spurt of cream but she caught the second one directly as her lips took in the head of his cock. He moaned, he groaned, her thumb softly stroked his prostate gland, and D found it pretty difficult to not only remain standing but even aware—her mouth softly sucking on just the head of his cock was bringing on that sleepy bliss once more.

Before he slipped away, one thing remained for D so he made it happen: he squeezed the back of her neck and commanded her to suck.

Bri, caught unawares by the squeeze and the command, suddenly tranced out and became that mindless cocksucker that both D and Sam loved so much. He took her head softly in his hands and just fucked her mouth for another two or three minutes.

It wasn’t so much that feeling of unloading in her mouth and throat.

It wasn’t so much the feeling of fucking her mouth and throat.

It was that feeling of being in control of her as he fucked her mouth and throat as his control made her do what she was doing to him, for him, and with him. That dominance asserted itself in those moments, and as D looked down into Bri’s half-lidded eyes, he gave her everything he had with each stroke as his balls smacked her chin.

After those few minutes, even D couldn’t resist and fed her a rather small amount of cream and felt so spent he really couldn’t stay standing much longer if he wanted to. He released Bri, told her to wake up, and after about twenty seconds or so she finally did.

She licked her lips, realized what had happened, and then she stood up and hugged Sam. She never realized it was D since Sam was long since gone to dreamland.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much, thank you,” she just kept repeating. “Here, let me help you,” as she turned off the water and stepped out of the stall, carefully holding his hand to keep him balanced as he held the frame of the door.

“Bri, thank you, that was... unexpected, to say the least, are you OK?”

She smiled and almost cried at the question: she’d been with many boys over the years, and not one time, not once had anyone ever asked her if she was OK after an experience with them.

“You are a remarkable man, Sam. But you’re very tired now, so very tired, and I’m going to fuck you to sleep. I know you’re so very tired, so very sleepy, but I’m sure you can stay up for me just a little bit longer so I can get you into that soft warm comfortable bed, climb on top of your heavy sleepy body, and simply fuck you to sleep. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Sam? Wouldn’t you love for me to fuck you sleep?”

She was just firing off suggestions and phrasing them in ways to add that “fuck you to sleep” as Kess had instructed her. Even before he could get both feet from the shower stall, he was already drifting on those thoughts of being taken that way, in that manner, exactly how he dreamed about most often.

“yes.”

“Good boy, follow me.”

Her hand in his, led to the bed, pushed back, dried off with a towel, her hands all over him, her body on top of his, so warm and soft, her weight felt so good. That intense feeling of his cock sliding deep into her incredibly wet but so soft warm pussy that just surrounded him completely, so different from being inside her asshole only a few minutes prior. Feeling her milking him without him having to do a single thing but lay there and let her fuck him to sleep.

“Such a good boy, just relax, you made me feel so good, Sam, it was so amazing how you pleased me in the shower, like nothing I’ve ever experienced. But now, you’re very sleepy, you just want to sleep, and I know just how to make it happen. Sam, look into my eyes. That’s right, focus on my eyes, only my eyes, as I fuck you to sleep. So easy to let me fuck you to sleep, you love being fucked to sleep, just like a good sleepy boy does. You can’t resist me fucking you to sleep, Sam. It’s impossible to resist, so just let me fuck you to sleep. Let it happen, relax, and let go as I fuck you so deeply asleep.”

She went on and on for several minutes with different variations on the phrasing, but Sam was long gone after the first few moments of her using that main phrase. Her pussy literally put him to sleep because she was saying that phrase in time with the squeezing she’d been doing with her own muscles as she milked him deep inside of her.

From that point forward, if Bri mounted him and said she was going to fuck him to sleep and took his cock inside her pussy, Sam or D would basically fall into a deep natural sleep without a second thought unless otherwise instructed.

D, of course, loved every second of it and did everything he could to stay awake to enjoy it as long as possible, but even he had limits. As the last of his reserves gave out, he stared into Bri’s eyes and dropped off so softly his eyes never even closed as Bri just kept telling him what she was doing as Kess had told her to.

Once the body-known-as-Sam surrendered completely, Bri realized it and then finally used her thumb and middle finger to softly direct his eyelids to close.

The last thing he heard became his favorite words ever:

“Thank you for letting me fuck you to sleep.”

Bri collapsed on top of him, dreamily content, with his cock still softly pulsing inside her. She giggled, sighed, and found herself swimming deeply in dreamland a few moments later.