The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 20

As Bri swam, enjoying the feeling of the water surrounding her and floating as she moved through the water so effortlessly, she heard a voice.

“You’re doing great, girl, just a bit more on the kick and the pull, work on that negative split. You’re slacking, we both know you can do much better, girl.”

It had a familiar quality to it, actually, but the suggestions it provided were useful and so her focus remained on the swimming.

“Fantastic, that’s enough for today, easy till you exit, I’ll be waiting at the ladder.”

She heard the voice, felt herself relax a bit and smiled as her strokes shifted to the longer slower ones for her warm down. As she approached the edge of the pool, she allowed her legs to sink naturally to give her the upright position. Upon setting her goggles to the top of her cap, she wiped the water from her eyes and face and looked up.

There standing at the edge of the pool was someone familiar but not quite. She saw the towel being lowered to her and took it, wiping off her face completely. A hand reached out and she took it as she felt herself lifted almost effortlessly from the water. Now standing on the concrete surface area, she looked up and found herself staring into what appeared to be her very own eyes.

“You did great, Bri, I’m very proud of you. But now it’s time to relax, Bri, it’s time to relax. Let’s sit, and relax, and talk, and while we talk, I’ll help you relax even more.”

The person reached out a hand and Bri felt herself take it without even thinking about it. She followed behind this person to an area off the side of the pool where there were several pool recliners. As they approached, the person said:

“Bri, you sit here, girl, that’s right, just sit and relax, lay back, and relax. Feel the warm sun on your face, on your legs, your body, feel it as you relax deeply into the chair, and I’ll be right back.”

As Bri lay back, the warmth of the sun on her skin did feel amazing, and she felt herself relaxing into it exactly as that person had told her she would.

After some period of time, the voice returned but it was directly behind her, almost above her in some respects.

“It’s OK, Bri, I’m right here, I’m right behind you, just relax, focus on your breath, in, and out. Slow deep breaths, relax, that’s right.”

The voice coached her, calmed her, directed her, something Bri had always loved about being in some kind of competitive sport. Her coaches, always there to help, to support, to suggest, to instruct, to command in some respects, and Bri always felt a burst of happy pleasure whenever she was told to do something and she obeyed successfully.

It was a huge boost to her pride whenever she was told to do something and she knew she would obey.

Bri was a very good girl and she always obeyed.

“That’s right, such a good girl, relax to my touch, so relaxed now, drift, float. You love to float, Bri, do you not?”

The fingers, like feathers on her temples, so soft as they drew slow circles there. She actually had a difficult time just saying “yes” but the voice asked her a question and she had to reply.

“Good girl, such a good girl you are, go deeper, and deeper, right now.“

Bri felt like she had just melted into the chair she knew she was on, knew that would be impossible, but even so that’s exactly how she felt.

“You’ve done so very well, Bri, and in a few moments, I’ll awaken you from this deep relaxed place where you so love to be as you float and relax because I need to talk with you about some important things. You want to chat with me for a while, do you not?”

“sure.”

“Good girl. In a moment I’ll count from 1 to 10, at the count of 10 and not before the count of 10, you’ll open those tired heavy sleepy eyes. You’ll feel absolutely wonderful, completely refreshed, and you’ll focus on me and what we need to chat about. You will listen to me as I explain some things about you and me, and about our life so far, and you’ll be calm and warm and relaxed as I do so. Some things you already know, some things you only dream about, and now some things are coming true, and we’re going to cover all the necessary bases, do you understand?”

“yes.”

“Good girl. 1...”

By the time the person got to 10, Bri was feeling amazing. The swim, the relaxing in the chair, the warm sunlight on her skin, she hadn’t felt so good in some time. As she sat up in the recliner, she wondered where that person with that familiar voice disappeared to.

And then, in the distance, she noted the side door that led to the showers swing open and out walked a gorgeous girl, with a similar frame, similar hair too. As that figure approached, it seemed the only thing different was the bathing suit: the other girl had one that was solid black, and it wasn’t some regulation suit either, it was a very high-cut black one-piece maillot that clung to her curves rather amazingly, along with a nice straw hat with large frame sunglasses. She had a full body tan and some incredibly well-developed legs; this girl was fucking hot, no two ways about it.

As the girl approached, Bri was finally able to take note of something that caught her eye and made her tense up for just a moment: on the inside of that girl’s right thigh, in a spot that competition suits would have covered up, was a small tattoo of a rabbit head, the traditional “Playboy” bunny symbol. It was plain as day on that girl as she approached and it captured Bri’s focus instantly.

For a few moments longer it kept her focus, but then Bri found herself looking down at her own suit. The girl, now standing directly beside her, noted the shift in focus of Bri’s vision. She reached down, hooked her index finger under the area of Bri’s suit right there at the point where the groin and the upper thigh meet, and pulled the suit back several inches.

There, for Bri to see with her own eyes, was the exact same tattoo, in the exact same spot, even as Bri looked up to see it on the girl’s upper right thigh only a foot from her face.

“That’s a nice tattoo, Bri, I like it, I always have. Not too flashy, classy in a sense, and it works for us.”

Bri finally looked up, directly at the girl standing over her, and the girl removed her sunglasses.

Bri found herself staring into her own eyes and it really caused her some pretty severe vertigo for several seconds.

“It’s OK, seriously, you’ll be OK. Take a deep breath in, girl, hold it, release it slowly and relax.”

The girl, now sitting down on the recliner beside Bri, reached out her hand.

“Hello, Bri, I’m Anna, it’s very nice to finally meet you face-to-face, such as the case may be.”

Bri, still not quite sure which way was up and which way was down, did attempt to raise her hand but in the attempt to reach the other one waiting for her, she missed it by several inches. The girl giggled softly, and the sound of it caused Bri to giggle herself.

“That’s a bit weird, isn’t it? Hearing us giggle at the same time, odd. Anyway, here,” the girl said as she took Bri’s hand directly and shook it twice.

“There, now it’s official: we’re friends. How about a drink? I think we could use it.”

And suddenly two fruit punch drinks appeared on the small table beside the recliner.

“Here, drink up, you need it after that swim.”

Bri basically chugged hers in a few seconds while the other girl sipped from a straw. As she handed back the glass, the girl put it on the table and without Bri noticing, it was full again already.

“So, we need to have a heart-to-heart chat about a few things. In case you hadn’t realized it just yet, and...” as the girl leaned to the left, then to the right, almost as if she was inspecting Bri’s entire head “nope, you haven’t realized it yet, sadly. Anyway, we’ve got to move along so here’s the short-short version: I’m you, you’re me, and this is not a dream.”

Bri sat up straight in the recliner, pushing herself back into it in a weak attempt to put some distance between herself and this girl sitting before her.

“I understand, it’s a bit disconcerting at first, but I promise you: I’ll never lie to you, and what I’m saying to you is the truth. I am you, Bri, just the other side of you.”

Bri began to shake her head very slowly left to right, and the girl picked up on it and began nodding up and down.

“Yes, I’m you, and you’re me. Look at me, Bri.”

As Bri looked directly into her eyes, Anna nodded and blinked, nodded and blinked, over and over again very slowly, and each time she did that she said:

“I’m you, and you’re me.”

Over a period of about one minute, Bri began to shift from left to right and starting nodding up and down, blinking slowly herself along with this girl.

“I’m you...” Anna said, and then she nodded and blinked and waited.

“You’re me...” Bri finished.

“Now you’ve got it, good girl.”

“No, wait, you just, you tranced me, how?”

“Because I’m you, and you’re me, that’s why.”

“This isn’t making any sense, who are you, really?”

“I’m you, and—

“No, that’s not possible,” Bri interrupted, hoping to get a grip on what was actually happening. She scooted to the opposite side of the recliner and stood up, turned, and looked down on the girl:

“This is not happening; this can’t be happening.”

The girl asked:

“What could I possibly do to prove that I am you and you are me?”

“Beat me.”

Suddenly, Bri found herself on the track, running at full speed, feeling the wind in her hair and against her skin cooling it as the sweat absorbed the temperature. It always felt good to run, always, no matter where she was. She’d run in good weather, bad weather, indoors, outdoors, it didn’t matter:

The physical act of running gave her immense physical pleasure, even orgasms now and again, and she was always happy to know her body rewarded her efforts in such ways.

She ran, without a care in the world, and then she saw a girl in the distance. She pushed on, feeling her body respond to her command of it to do as she desired. As the girl drew closer, Bri pushed harder. As soon as she passed the girl, she noted the girl was wearing a similar outfit, but the shoes were different.

Suddenly, the girl, now behind her, took off in a crazy sprint towards her. Bri pushed on, but the girl kept gaining. Bri had no idea how many laps she’d done in her current session, but she felt so good and there was just no way this girl was going to catch her.

Closer and closer, closing the gap slowly, until the girl was right beside her. She matched Bri’s stride almost perfectly.

“Hi,” she offered.

Bri couldn’t believe it, refused to acknowledge this girl now beside her, apparently running without any effort at all, not even sweating from the one glance that Bri gave her.

“I know you can hear me, Bri, and I know what you’re trying to do, but it won’t work.”

“You know nothing about me, whoever you are.”

“Oh, I know quite a bit about you, actually, like, everything to be perfectly honest.”

“No, you don’t, and you can’t beat me, I’m too fast on this track.”

“This track, that’s cute. Remember the pool, Bri?”

A flash of memory, a flash of the challenge, a flash of “Beat me” and suddenly Bri stopped running.

“How... how are... who are you, really?”

“I’m you, and you’re me.”

“No.”

“You said if I beat you that you’d let me help you understand. You made the challenge, and I accepted it. Will you honor your challenge?”

Bri kicked the toes of her shoes into the track, back and forth. She looked around and noted there was absolutely no one anywhere to be seen. That seemed a bit odd considering it was clearly mid-day, the weather was absolutely perfect, and she felt amazing.

“You, and me, one lap, winner takes all,” she offered.

“You’re on.”

The girl snapped her fingers and Bri found herself standing at the starting block, just that fast.

“What... how did you do that?”

“On your mark...”

Bri, being so conditioned to being told what to do by her coaches, instantly responded and took her starting position as the girl beside her did the same.

“Get set...”

Raised up in the block, ready to bolt.

“Go!”

Both girls off the block perfectly, as they’d been so conditioned over the years.

Both girls taking perfect strides, as they’d been conditioned.

Both girls breathing so well, also as conditioned, and the race was on.

As they came around the first turn they were literally in sync.

At the halfway point, again, literally in sync.

The final turn, still in sync.

Bri let her mind stray for a few moments, and that was just enough to affect her pace. She knew she lost and there were still quite a few yards to go.

The other girl, just a half stride ahead of Bri, turned and looked back. For some ridiculous reason that Bri couldn’t fathom, the girl slowed her pace and allowed Bri to catch her. Again, in sync, running side by side, breathing at the same time, exactly the same in every respect, mirroring each other in motion.

“Run, Bri, run, feel the wind in your hair, feel the ground under your feet, feel yourself float, that’s right, float over the ground, run. RUN, GIRL, RUN!” the other girl commanded.

Bri found new purpose, new energy, and she ran so hard she felt as if her heart would burst from her chest with joy as the pleasure of physical exertion washed over her.

But the girl beside her crossed the line a full foot ahead of Bri—literally—as that girl’s right foot crossed the line just as Bri’s right foot was about twelve inches behind it.

As they came to a stop just past the finish line, they walked around each other, breathing deeply as they cooled down. Bri looked quite angrily at the other girl, and the other girl just accepted it. At one point they came pretty close together, and the girl opened her arms to offer a hug to her competitor.

Bri, always hoping to be the good sport, took the offer and hugged the girl back. Suddenly, Bri wilted as the girl grabbed her by the back of the neck, squeezed, and softly whispered “Sleep” in her ear.

Back in the recliner at that pool, Bri opened her eyes. That girl, this so-called Anna person, there sitting with her once again, handing her a cool fruit punch.

“How did you beat me?” Bri asked.

“I didn’t. You beat yourself.”

It was all just a bit too much for Bri and she had no way out, apparently.

“I really don’t understand what’s going on right now, but you won, and you offered some kind of help. Please, help me understand what’s going on, I could really use the help.”

“OK, but first, drink this.”

Bri, the second time around, enjoyed her drink more slowly. It made the girl that called herself Anna quite pleased to see it when it happened.

“Bri, I’d like you to close your eyes for a moment and remember something for me. Will you do this?”

A nod, and Bri closed her eyes.

“Remember Sam, and the discussion you two were having just a short time ago in the cafeteria. Think about Sam, think about when he sat down at the table and you started to talk to him. You can easily remember this, can you not?”

Bri’s eyelids were showing all the typical R.E.M.—like activity as her memory recall went active, and she nodded:

“Yes, I remember. He sat down, we chatted for a few minutes, and then...”

The girl sitting beside her actually giggled which made Bri open her eyes.

“What’s so funny?”

“Sam did the same thing I suppose. Anyway, there was a moment when Sam asked you something. I know that what he asked you is typically not something that you notice on your conscious level of awareness, but just for a moment, I’m going to let you recall what he asked you. Close your eyes again, think back to what Sam asked you, then tell me what that was.

Bri closed her eyes again, lots of darting movement under the eyelids, and then her eyes popped open:

“He asked me if he could take a peek inside. Inside what?”

“Your mind, or I should say our mind.”

“That doesn’t make any sense to me.”

“OK, this needs to move along at a more rapid clip, and since you are a competitive runner, I’ll make this a sprint. In a moment I’m going to do something, it’s going to feel really super-ultra-hella weird, that much I promise you. It’ll only last a few seconds, but when it’s over, you’re going to understand that what I’ve been telling you is true: I’m you, and you are me. Got it?”

“Well I’m not sure I’ll—

Anna reached out quickly, tapped Bri on the forehead and dragged her finger down quickly over the bridge of her nose. Bri, attempting to follow the finger, was gone long before it ever got to the tip.

The memories slammed into her, causing all sorts of emotional reactions on her face and Anna just watched it happen.

After maybe eight seconds or so, those eyes popped open once more.

Anna just waited for it to happen.

“I... you... Sam... D... Sam... the shower... our... our ass... Anna... you...”

“Yep.”

Bri took in a deep breath, looked down for a few moments, and when she looked back up at Anna there were tears on both cheeks.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know, please, I’m sorry.”

Anna grabbed her and gave her a really soft warm hug, just what she’d wanted to do for a long time. Even though he obviously wasn’t anywhere around, she offered thanks to Sam for taking a chance with the peek inside thing and would have to thank him again properly soon.

Considering he was laying there beside their body, in their bed, it would be a rather easy thing, she realized. But she returned her focus to Bri where it needed to be.

“It’s OK, girl, really, we are doing just fine, and now with Sam’s help, you and I are doing so much better than ever. And we’ll get to know each other better as time passes, but for now, I just wanted to introduce myself to you and this was the best way I could think to do it.”

Bri hugged her tightly and then sat back in the recliner.

“This is just so weird, it really is, I don’t know how I’m going to process all of this. I presume with you in the background, always, you’re going to help me sort this out, maybe?”

“Of course I will, that’s what I’ve been doing our entire life, no sweat.”

“How did you beat me, seriously?”

“I didn’t beat you, Bri, you really did beat yourself. You had a moment of doubt creep in just past the third turn, you remember that, don’t you?”

“Yeah, for a moment, I actually had a thought that you had me, and that was that.”

“It only takes a single thought, Bri, and everything can change. You know this from your training, you know it so deeply it’s part of who you, who we are, we are conditioned to it. And that one time, because you were running against yourself, aka me, you doubted. If it had been any other person, you wouldn’t have had that doubt, ever.”

Bri nodded, sipping her drink as Anna continued:

“Self-doubt, it kills everything, we know this. Even in a competition, we’re only competing against the best that we can do, not the other people in the event. The only person we ever truly have to be better than is ourselves, constantly. But I promise you: we are doing just fine, and everything will get better from here on out, understand?“

“Yes, I do, thank you. I really am sorry.”

“I know, and I appreciate it. But right now, I am kinda hungry for two things, are you game?”

Bri sat up, curious.

“Sure. What’s on your or should I say our mind?”

“Sam.”

“Oh... ohhhhhhh.”

“Right. He’s here with us, deeply asleep because you, and I, obeyed what Kess suggested, and I’m suspecting that it was Sandy, actually. Even so, he’s here, in bed with us, sleeping soundly because we fucked him to sleep. He’s a good boy, and he obeys so well, so here’s what you’re going to do.”

Anna leaned in and whispered suggestions into Bri’s open and receptive mind directly. Bri simply nodded, then bit her lower lip hard, and giggled.

“Got it?” Anna asked.

“Perfectly.”

“Good girl. We’ll chat again soon, I promise. Now go have fun with Sam, and I’ll just kick back and enjoy the show.”

Anna raised her hand and Bri’s eyes locked on to it instantly. With a crystal-clear finger snap, Bri opened her eyes as she lay next to Sam.

She snuggled in and got her mouth a half-inch from his ear and started whispering. She got soft nods of confirmation and a softly whispered “yes I will obey” that made her shiver from head to toe.

She climbed on top of Sam again, but this time she reversed herself and straddled him with her pussy and ass hovering over his face, her hands and mouth ready to inhale his cock and stroke his balls.

“Sam, begin.”

His eyes opened only long enough to get his bearings. His arms rose off the bed as he grabbed one ass cheek with each palm, and then slowly extended his thumbs to place the pads on each side of her rosebud. He softly separated his thumbs, opening her to slight degrees, then his fingers dug in pulling her cheeks down, down, down onto his face as his tongue deeply fucked her now fully exposed rosebud.

Bri had to muffle herself with both hands to keep the noise down. She knew some of her fellow students would more than likely be listening or at least hoping to hear something and she refused to give them any satisfaction. The rather deep asslicking the body-known-as-Sam was providing her at that moment was for her and her alone to enjoy.

After a few more moments, unable to control herself any longer, Bri did inhale his cock as deeply as she could which would keep her quiet. She moaned, she groaned, she whimpered, she did a lot of things as he continued that oral assault on her sensitive rosebud. He switched back and forth a few times to her rather seriously wet slit, hitting her clit several times and she literally screamed even with his cock buried in her mouth.

She had never performed a sixty-nine with a boy; none of them seemed all that particularly interested in pleasuring her with their mouths. But Sam, oh boy, Sam was a winner in all the ways that mattered. She sucked, he stabbed. She stroked his balls; he deeply licked her slit.

She had one idea and ran with it.

Shifting just a bit forward, she palmed his balls with her right hand and used the index finger of her left hand to finger-fuck his rosebud just once while she kept his cock in her mouth. She didn’t go so far as to hit his prostate gland, but she definitely got inside him enough for him to notice.

The body-known-as-Sam bucked, heaved, and pushed his cock into her throat deeper than she expected. She gagged on it, coughed on it, and pulled back softly to catch her breath. After a few seconds, she jammed her head right back down on him and fingered him deeper.

At that moment, when he thrust into her throat the second time, he also shifted and went straight for her clit and nothing but her clit. He got his lips on it, sucked it hard and flicked it with his tongue several times.

Bri orgasmed so hard she passed out completely in seconds, even with his cock deep in her mouth.

She gagged softly and D realized what happened so he took control, shifting to the left. Bri’s limp, loose and relaxed body slid sideways off the body-known-as-Sam for the second time in as many days. Of course, D being D, he wasn’t done with her yet, but with her now being basically unconscious, he wasn’t going to have her as a mindless cocksucker anytime soon.

That wasn’t going to stop him from pleasuring her, however:

He rolled her onto her left side, pushed her legs forward so she was almost in a fetal position facing away from him, and he continued the oral assault on her rosebud that Sam began earlier. Her body twitched a few times as he did so, and finally, she cried out one time and softly begged:

“stop, please.”

D stopped instantly, knowing it wasn’t Bri, it was Anna.

He shifted, repositioned himself, snuggled into her from behind, wrapped his arm under her left side even as his right arm pulled her comforter over their bodies.

He whispered:

“Thank you, Anna, you are quite delicious. I couldn’t help myself.”

She sighed:

“Hi, D, so are you. Do me a favor, please?”

“Anything.”

She turned slowly to face him, nodded, and then she blinked. She whispered something, but D was already gone. His arms tightened around her warm soft body as he snuggled in deeply against her under the comforter.

Anna smiled and simply drifted away in his arms. She found herself swimming right alongside Bri in that warm pool on that bright sunny day, doing laps with no effort at all.

* * *

DJ and Sandy had finished their discussion, and having made sure their waking selves were in the loop, so to speak, they allowed Janine and Kess to come back and finish their lunches. They both admitted when those things happened it was still somewhat odd to be there and suddenly not be there but still have some awareness of what was going on when their sleeping selves came to the forefront.

“Yes, but we’ll get more accustomed to it as time passes and at some point, it’ll basically be just ‘us’ meaning we’ll probably be so used to it there won’t be much of a separation anymore. It’s a fascinating thing, and it definitely deserves more study, maybe even a paper at some point,” Janine offered.

“It does seem a bit odd, however, that such a paper doesn’t seem to exist, doesn’t it?” Kess had to ask.

“If I think about it and offer an off-the-cuff response it would probably this: it, meaning this inner self, sleeping self, however you wish to refer to it, smacks of some alternate or split personality thing and as soon as you go around saying stuff like that, the established community is going to snub its collective nose at you and dismiss you as a lunatic.”

“I suppose that makes sense,” Kess stated, “but even so it’s kinda sad that it could be dismissed so readily when we know what’s going on with us. It’s been nothing but positive so far and probably will just get better and better as time passes.“

“Of course, because we’re more open to new things, and new possibilities. We’re not the establishment with something to protect or lord over others as the arbiters of all knowledge. Hey, I’ve got a smart capable sleeping self, she’s even more dominant than I am, she’s probably a better hypnotist too in some ways, and I’m completely OK with that. DJ, good girl.”

Kess, always being Kess, looked at Janine and said:

“Oh yeah, you need a straightjacket for sure. That was meant as a straightjacket so you can’t get away when I drop you again and this time, I’ll have Bri deep tongue your ass and I’ll suck you out of your mind.”

Janine blinked at that one, then pulled Kess into a deep kiss.

“I’ll always be happy to surrender to you, my sleepy girl. Thank you for last night, that was amazing, really.”

“I have my moments. So, what’s on the menu for this afternoon. I’m guessing Sam is pretty much dead to the world by now, hopefully.”

“What exactly did you whisper to Bri, by the way?” Janine asked.

“It wasn’t me, it was Sandy, but she let me in on it. Apparently, she’s been picking up signals that Sam has been broadcasting that I’ve been missing, because you know, me being just a lowly consciously aware human and all, but anyway, she noticed something about Sam.”

“And that would be...?”

“He loves to be sleepy.”

“Well, yes, all of us do, that goes without saying.”

Kess leaned into the table, taking on a more serious posture.

“No, Janine, let me explain.”

The shift in the voice made it obvious that Sandy was now at the forefront.

Janine nodded: “OK, Sandy, I’m listening.”

“Thank you. When I say Sam loves to be sleepy, I mean it. I mean he truly, to his core and probably deeper, loves to be taken down and made to be sleepy. Weak, docile, relaxed, submissive, seriously sleepy, but not actually asleep. It’s not even in trance in most respects, but that’s a fine line where he can be tipped over very easily, actually.“

“I’m not quite following your meaning here, perhaps I’m just missing it to some degrees.”

“No, I’m pretty sure you know what I mean, and I’m very sure DJ knows what I mean because she’s worked with D so much, more than Sam. Hell, I don’t even know if DJ has done anything with Sam at all so far, and I don’t want to ask her right now because I’m having this chat with you, J, so stay awake, OK?”

Janine laughed:

“Yes, OK, I’ll do my best. But DJ can answer if she wants, it’s her choice.”

“Fine. DJ, for a moment, talk to me and tell me if Sam and you have had any direct experiences so far.”

Janine’s eyelids fluttered for a few moments and finally:

“No, not yet, but soon. Seems Theresa and Bri and you are enjoying him to various degrees, however.”

“Well, yes, I had fun with him yesterday morning and was just about to tell Janine about that, so if you please, I know you’re always listening, you’ll love this.”

A nod, then more fluttering, and Janine was back.

“That is so very odd but so cool at the same time, wow.”

“It certainly is. So, yesterday morning, I remembered something I read in one of those stories long ago. It was about a guy that ended up meeting a hypnodomme, as so many of those stories go. He meets her online, buys some of her audio files, ends up contacting her, and they really hit it off. She finds something particularly appealing about this boy amongst so many others vying for her attention. She agrees to meet him if he’s willing to come visit her, which of course he does.“

“Seems like quite a few stories I’ve happened upon over the years, yes,” Janine said.

“Yeah, common threads, for sure. So, he shows up, she invites him in, they do their dance so to speak, he learns to surrender. She takes him down so many times, over and over, thousands of trances in a few days with fractionation. There’s some light brainwashing, spending hours just offering him suggestions he repeats back to her till it becomes literally a conditioned automatic response. But then she discovers his desire to be sleepy, and for her, probably like it is with you, she doesn’t understand just how deep into his core being that is.”

“Right, you said that, and yes I don’t understand how it’s supposedly different from being in a trance and dropping way deep. How is it actually different?”

“I can’t speak for Sam, or the fictional character in the story, but when pressed to answer that kind of a question from that Mistress in the story, that boy explained it something like this: when he sleeps, actually sleeps, he dreams, and he actively participates in his dreams, like lucid dreaming. He knows he’s asleep, he knows his body is actually very deeply asleep, but his mind is open to explore and imagine things and he’s in control of that when it happens.”

“OK, lucid dreaming makes sense, I did some studying of that and it too is fascinating on many levels, but for me, hypnosis seems to be more capable.”

“It is, but hypnosis typically requires someone else to lead, someone else to offer the suggestions to navigate a course, to lay out the flight path so to speak, or map out the route for the dreamer, or the subject. Understand?”

“No, not really, and I find that odd considering my studies and you, well, you don’t even study psychology, Sandy.”

“Yes, but I’ve had a very good teacher, Mistress.”

It was the first time Sandy had called her Mistress, and Janine felt it hit like that proverbial velvet hammer as she juiced herself silly, even sitting there in the cafeteria.

“Oh, geez, wow, that...”

“Wasn’t expected, was it, Mistress?“

She said it again on purpose, and the pleasure basically doubled up on Janine.

“That’s right, enjoy it, you most definitely deserve it. You’ve taken such amazingly good care of Kess since that day in that restaurant so long ago. Now that I’m able to thank you directly for watching over her, for watching over us, and taking such wonderful care of all of us. Believe me, you’re going to lose track of the number of orgasms that we end up making you have. I give you my word on that, Mistress.“

Janine sat up straight and tall with that third utterance of the title.

“OK, OK, you win, I surrender, seriously, just don’t say that again. At least for about ten minutes.”

They both laughed at it for a few moments and then Sandy continued.

“So anyway, in this story, the Mistress—not you, of course—wanted to do something special for her good boy because he ended up being so good to her. She spent time probing his deeper self, discovered his deep-seated dream of being so very sleepy that he’d be in that state of lucidity. But that Mistress wondered how he’d respond if she could get him to that point but with her remaining in control.”

“Oh, now I get it, like—

“Wait, let me finish. She wanted to see if she could inject herself into his lucid state since she couldn’t cause it herself. He needed to put himself in that state, and again, it’s not quite a hypnotic state, even some brainwave analysis and MRI studies have shown it’s a different state. She couldn’t trance him directly and then induce that state, it didn’t work that way.”

“And all this was in some story?” Janine asked.

“Oh yes, and it’s got some basis in fact actually. Kess did research into the phenomenon a few years ago, right after she met Jason and he introduced her to that story archive. That’s the reason she found that story, and since she read it, I remembered it without issues.”

“That makes perfect sense. So, how does the story work this all out?”

“The Mistress in the story finally just asked her good boy if he’d like to try something special. He said yes, and she told him she wanted him to take himself into one of his dreams. Once he was there in that state, if he was able to do it, she wanted him to raise a finger. It’s a simple thing one would think, but for someone in a lucid dreaming state that’s really tough to do.”

“Why?”

“Because typically the lucid dreaming state ends up having a side effect: sleep paralysis. The person literally can’t move while they’re in that state. Not everyone has that particular aspect, but in the story, that’s the side effect that good boy had. He told her that he might not be able to do it, and even if it did, he wouldn’t have any idea if his body would actually respond and move the finger. His Mistress told him she believed in his abilities and she wanted him to do his best for her.”

“And by wording it that way, that he would be doing it for her, I’ll bet it worked.”

“It did, yes, and his finger moved. As soon as it did, she whispered to him and suddenly, tada, he found himself in a state of being, a state of mind, that had aspects of lucid dreaming mixed in with aspects of deep hypnosis as well as the natural state of deep physical sleep. His mind was fully active, but under her spell, as his body slept there in the bed beside her.”

“Wow, that sounds pretty amazing, I wonder if Sam could respond to something like that, or any of us.”

“Well, the answer to that is yes, he can, and yes, he did. And I’m betting we all can, so it’s now another thing to explore.”

Janine sat up straight and tall in her chair:

“Wait, he did? When was this?”

“Yesterday morning, after you’d gone to class. Sam got up and made breakfast, you do know he’s now the designated breakfast-maker in our home, right? If he’s there, he’s the one, because it’s not only great food but something interesting always seems to happen before the meal ends, am I right?”

Janine blushed, remembering that first morning with D. That breakfast, that discussion, how he held her, how he looked at her, how he slowly fucked her mouth and fed her some more of his delicious cream. How he decided to take her, and then how he utterly devoured her on the couch.

“Yes, he’s rather good at breakfast, in many ways.”

They both giggled for a few moments knowing each of them had some experience with Sam and D so far over breakfast.

“So anyway, in the story, the Mistress discovered over time that she could use conditioning for her good boy that would induce—not a trance—but the lucid state automatically, and then she’d just transition him to trance once he self-induced into the lucid state. It really is a beautiful story, and I need to find that one again and let you, Theresa, and Bri read it, it’ll give you a new perspective on how Sam’s mind works. I’m not 100% sure about all of this, but I put the knowledge I’d gathered to use yesterday, and it worked, better than I’d hoped. And then I offered the same idea to Bri earlier, and I’ll bet she had or is having a lot of fun with it too.”

“Teach me, Obi-Wan, you’re my only hope,” Janine blurted out. She couldn’t help it, and it was fun knowing this other side of Kess was so interested in so many details of the process of hypnosis and such things related.

“In the story, as simple as the phrase is, for the good boy it turned out to be like, well, as if liquid bliss had been poured into his cranial cavity and his brain simply drowned in it.”

Janine cocked her head to one side, attempting to grasp the idea and not quite getting it.

“You’re not getting it, so I’ll make it easy for you: when you take Sam, at any point in time, say the following six words, and I guarantee he’ll respond in a way that will utterly surprise you at how he reacts. Then you keep repeating it, in variations of the phrase, adding other aspects to it, understand?”

“I think I’ll get it when you finally stop dicking around and just say it, dammit,” Janine actually said.

Sandy pulled back from the table, surprised.

“Oh come on, I’m joking, just tell me, will ya?”

“The next time you take Sam, for whatever reason, look into his eyes and whisper the following: ‘Let me fuck you to sleep.’ The moment you say it, get ready for an entirely new side of Sam that you’ve never seen before, at least this first time you say it. After you do, start repeating it and changing it up, like “I want to fuck you to sleep’ or ‘You want me to fuck you to sleep’ or ‘You will not resist me fucking you to sleep’ or anything like that, understand? As you’re layering on the idea that you’re going to fuck him to sleep, along with whatever other suggestions you’re adding, he’ll surrender his sleepy self to you more softly and more deeply than you ever imagined.”

“Yes, but it can’t be that simple, can it?”

Janine was seriously not getting it, but Sandy wasn’t surprised. It seemed so simple on the surface but it was so deep into Sam’s core. She was really surprised that Janine, who’d spent more time working with him than anyone else, missed this rather crucial aspect of his personality.

“I tell you what, I’ll let Kess tell you what happened, from her perspective of seeing things from my point of view when I offered her the ability to recall what I did with Sam. How’s that?“

“Uhmmm... OK, I guess that works for me, sure.”

Some fluttering on the eyelids, and Kess returned.

“Holy fuck that is so weird, geezus. Hi, Mistress.”

A soft smile, and a soft kiss on the hand, and all was right with Janine’s rather crazy lunch partner.

“What Sandy was just saying, it’s true, I couldn’t believe it myself but it’s honestly true. It’s a strange thing to see how he reacted, Mistress, and it wasn’t directly a trance, but there’s something about telling Sam that you, or I, or Sandy, or anyone is going to fuck him to sleep. He just, I can’t really describe it, he just blanked out and again it wasn’t a trance, it’s different. I can’t come up with the right words to explain it, sorry.

“It’s OK, Kess, it’ll work itself out, we’ll see what happens.”

“But she’s 100% correct: the next time, if you’re in a position to say it to Sam as you take him, and I mean you find yourself in a position to actually take him and by that I mean don’t say it to him if you really honestly can’t get him alone and get his cock inside you, that’s crucial to this as I understand it. Don’t ask him to let you do it for him without actually doing it, understand?“

“Yes, I get that.”

“I mean it, Mistress, and I apologize if I sound all dominant there but once you, or I, or Theresa or Bri I suppose, once we set that in motion, we have to follow through with it and actually fuck him to sleep, seriously.”

Janine cocked her head again at that: “Oh really?”

“Yes, Mistress, it’s important, at least as I understand things. After having the recall of what Sandy did with Sam—and since you’re still not directly aware, I wanted to thank him for breakfast so I basically went under the table between his legs and, well, for some reason when I put my lips on his cock, he dropped instantly and I didn’t suggest it at all.”

“That was probably because of what Theresa had done with him in that Succubus fantasy. She told me she really worked him over for a good long while, but eventually, she broke him. It happened when she put her lips on the head of his cock and just sucked and sucked and kept her mouth in-place without moving her lips, eyes unblinking as they stared through him. He just couldn’t resist surrendering everything to her when she did that for him.”

“That would do it, yep,” Kess noted. “So, after I got done, Sandy decided to make her presence known. I’m not sure how that happened exactly, maybe Sandy can answer that if she wants” and Kess’ eyes fluttered a few times.

“Sam knows about the peek inside, Janine,” Sandy offered.

Janine reacted visibly: “What?”

“Yeah, apparently you used it with him a few days ago and somehow, he caught the phrase on the conscious level, and well, Sam’s good with those connections as we all know. He hit Kess with it during breakfast, and after he dropped her deeper, he eventually asked me to say hi, and here we are now, talking about what I did to him. Here’s Kess to finish the story.”

More fluttering on the eyelids, and Kess snapped back again.

“I am so never getting used to that, I swear.”

Janine couldn’t help but giggle because she felt the same way over the past few days with DJ popping in sometimes and then right back out.

“So, I sucked Sam, Sam dropped. I woke him up, get this, waving a piece of bacon under his nose, and it worked. TWICE.”

She laughed, Janine laughed, and their laughter echoed in the now much quieter cafeteria considering how long they’d been there. Janine actually looked at her smartphone—02:31 PM—and sighed. No messages from Sam, or Theresa, or anyone really.

“You OK, Mistress?” Kess asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, just wondering about Sam. And Theresa too, for that matter. He must really have done a number on her if she hasn’t reached out to me yet.”

“Good for him, and good for her too, right?”

“I suppose. So, you woke Sam up with bacon, and then...?”

Both of them laughed one more time.

“Sandy chatted with Sam for a few, then dominated him, totally overpowered him with everything she’s got. I mean she turned it up a few notches past Ludicrous Speed, seriously.”

“Oh, do tell.”

“She stared into his eyes, told him that when she decided she was going to take him that he wouldn’t be able to resist, and all the while she was telling him what she was going to do, she did it, every step of the way. Once she mounted him and that cock of his, that’s when she started in on the ‘let me fuck you to sleep’ patter and Sam just gave in, instantly. I’ve never seen him react like that, not to me no matter what I say or do, and I’m betting you’ll say the same thing.“

Janine blinked several times, attempting to remember all of them where she’d directly tranced Sam so far in the past few weeks. Based on what Kess and Sandy were doing their best to explain to her in a way she’d understand it, she was confident the only way to truly get a handle on it would be to get Sam, take him down, say those things, and literally fuck him to sleep herself.

“I know that look, Mistress. Just promise me, promise us one thing, seriously?”

“Of course.”

“Be gentle with him, OK? If and when you decide to do this, it’s not a domineering kind of thing, it’s not meant to seriously be you taking him, heart mind body soul, that sort of thing. It’s meant to be you giving him what he truly needs: to surrender his sleepy self to whoever is offering to fuck him to sleep. I know it sounds so strange, it really does, but it’s a very important thing to him, probably the most important thing of all for Sam.”

“I’ll be very gentle with him, Kess, I promise.”

“Good, because for him, to surrender his sleepy self in that way, I mean it, even though I was watching it through Sandy’s eyes, it had a softness to it, a sweetness that I can’t describe in words. He let go and surrendered so softly, he gave himself up to her, to me, freely, without hesitation, almost a desperate quality in him when it happened. If I get the chance to do that for him, I get the feeling I’m gonna be in tears when he gives his sleepy self to me. I know it already; I know I will.”

“You haven’t done that for him yet? It was just Sandy so far that you know of?”

“And now, as of probably what, an hour ago, I’m betting Bri took him in that way, yes. That’s what I whispered to her, instructions on how to fuck him to sleep the way he so deeply desires.”

Kess looked down, and Janine knew it was a sadness because she wasn’t the first one to learn that aspect of Sam, it was Sandy, and Kess ended up playing second-fiddle because of it. And now, even knowing what she knew, Bri was able to do it before her as well and it just made her feel worse. She truly wanted to be the one for Sam, and while she didn’t mind sharing him for pleasure and fun, deep inside she wanted to be the one for him.

Sandy whispered to Kess internally:

“Don’t worry, girl, there are things in motion for Sam, and you play the biggest role of all, I promise. Trust me, trust yourself, and know that in a few days’ time, you will truly become the one for Sam, understand?“

Inside their shared mind, Kess felt herself getting a big soft warm comfortable hug from Sandy as she whispered “yes” in reply.

Her eyelids fluttered pretty strongly. Janine noticed it and realized Kess was deep inside and decided just to wait on her good girl to return. She sipped her drink and ate the last bit of carrot cake on her plate.

Kess did return a few moments later, smiling.

“Better?”

“Yes, Mistress, better. So, take him gently, whisper in his ear, tell him you want to fuck him to sleep, and then you’ll know exactly what Sam’s deepest and truest desire is. He’ll practically telegraph it to you at the top of his lungs, but all done with just body language and facial expressions. And then, of course, mount him, take him inside, and hold him there. You don’t have to actually start riding him like a cowgirl, just flex those pussy muscles and milk him even as you continue repeating that phrase in various ways. I guarantee you that when he surrenders his sleepy self, it’ll be like no surrender you’ve ever accepted, not mine, not anyone’s.”

Janine looked at Kess, amazed at how much she’d grown in their time together, how many things she picked up on and noted, how many things she extrapolated into those creative expressions like she’d just uttered, and smiled. She sat back in her seat, scooted it back from the table a bit, and then held her arms open wide.

Kess rose from her seat, stepped over and sat in Janine’s lap. She melted into her Mistress’ arms even as her Mistress whispered soft sleepy words that took away her mind for a while. Janine hadn’t planned to do it, but as soon as she took Kess in her arms, the tears flowed and the best solution to keep Kess from seeing them was to send her off drifting until they dried.

* * *

Sam opened his eyes, and when he realized he had his arms wrapped around a very soft warm body, he smiled. For a moment he didn’t even know who his arms were wrapped around, so he shifted slightly to get a look and then realized it was Bri.

He remembered the shower, remembered he felt a tongue in his ass, and everything else was blank until his eyes just opened. For a brief moment, he considered asking D for help with recall, but this one time he decided to trust that he was where he was for some good reasons.

He woke up next to a super-ultra-fit hottie that owned the keys to his mind just as he owned the keys to hers, and they apparently had a fantastic time with each other, and that was that.

He kissed the back of her neck softly, got a slight shiver from it, and then a wave of goosebumps over her skin. She softly giggled and asked him to stop, but of course, that just means do it again so he did, and more giggles happened. She rolled back into him, now face-to-face, arm-in-arm, their warm soft bodies under the comforter. She smiled, he smiled, and they giggled some more.

“What’s next, Sam?”

That memory again of that line from “TRON Legacy,” just spoken from a different girl this time.

“I would suggest a shower but I’m not sure you want—

She rolled over him, landed on her feet, and tugged him out of the bed back into the bathroom. She reached in, started the water running, turned to him and he was fully expected a kiss when suddenly his mind went blank as she squeezed his neck.

He never heard the command consciously, but less than one minute later the body-known-as-Sam was rock hard and sliding deep into her asshole once again. The first stroke tranced Bri as expected, something she’d entirely forgotten about.

D and Anna, after laughing for a few moments, decided to get their fuck on for a good long while as the hot water ran over them. It was hot, it was deep, it was absolutely primal, and they lost themselves in each other.

Anna was twisted back on her right side to reach back and hold him with her right arm around his neck as he pumped into her—she wanted to look him in the eye as D gave her everything she wanted.

“That’s it, such a good boy, fuck me, fuck that asshole, feel me squeeze that fuckin’ cock of yours, feel it, boy, YES!!!”

D wanted to do it so he did it: he slapped her softly, and as soon as he made contact, she clamped down on his cock even more tightly.

So of course, he slapped her again, and again, and then again.

She growled at him and ground herself into his pelvis, driving him deeper into her.

“Fuck me, bitch,” he eventually said, not expecting to say it but the words ended up happening anyway.

At that precise moment, she flopped her head back into the shower wall, hard. She moaned for several seconds and went slightly limp as he continued to pump into her. She eventually opened her eyes and looked right into his as she nodded:

“Again.”

“Fuck me, bitch,” he repeated as commanded.

Another deep low moan that quickly became a loud confident command:

“AGAIN!”

Deeper, harder, faster, stronger, literally, D gave it everything he had and growled loudly:

“Fucking bitch, FUCK ME!!!”

At that precise moment, D squeezed the back of her neck with the intent to condition her to that moment and that phrase, and at the same exact instant she squeezed the back of his neck on that stroke and he pumped as deep into her as he’d ever been.

They both blanked out completely as they instantly tranced each other.

Their minds drifted away simultaneously, but their bodies knew what to do, and so the fucking continued.

If anyone had been paying attention, the only sounds coming from that shower—other than the running water—would have been some crazy breathing, deep primal groans, growls, moans, whimpers, a lot of rapid huffing and panting, and nothing that could ever be considered intelligible language on any level whatsoever.

* * *

After a few minutes, Janine finally whispered the command to have Kess awaken and feel wonderful and refreshed. As Kess sat up there on her lap, she looked over, wiped the dried tears from her Mistress’ face, and then hugged her tightly. Kess got up and returned to her side of the table, grabbed her tray and took it to the garbage area and dumped it then placed it on top.

Janine was right behind her and after they were done, they made way back to the main exit and found themselves back out in the sun once again. As their afternoon was now wide open, neither one of them had any idea what to do at all.

“Mistress, would it be OK sometime if I were to be able to use the light and sound machine? Is that something you could teach me how to use on my own? If not that’s fine, I understand because it’s school property, I just thought—

“Now’s as good a time as any, come on, let’s have some fun.”

Janine reached out, Kess took her hand, and they skipped across the courtyard headed for the hypno nook.

* * *

Theresa checked her messages, nothing of consequence. But the last one, that caught her attention.

She tapped the number, held the phone to the side of her face, and when she heard the voice she spoke:

“Zero.”

About fifteen seconds later the voice replied.

“Good boy. Do you want to be my sleepy boy again?”

The voice replied.

“Good, you will arrive at...” she glanced at the time “5 PM precisely. You will bring dinner, the usual is acceptable, and you will not be late, is that clear?”

The voice replied.

“Good boy. Zero.”

She ended the call knowing he would obey because he had no choice.

* * *

At the hypno nook, both girls made sure to turn off their smartphones once more: that was the very first thing on Janine’s notebook in big black letters on a piece of masking tape so it wouldn’t be missed. When they were confident they were off, they set them to the side by the laptop.

Janine turned on the console as Kess watched. She went slow, ensuring to confirm with Kess at least twice every time she made some change to anything. Kess watched, absorbed everything she was shown at least those two times.

“I’m showing you the most basic functionality here: get it turned on, get it to load a program, and then initiate the given program which means it is running on the console but paused—basically it’s like a car: when you initiate or start the car, it’s in park, so to speak. To actually get it to move, you have to shift the gear, again so to speak, and you can either tap play here on the console to actually start it feeding to the googles and the headset, or there’s a button inline on the cord, here,” and she took the goggles and showed Kess where the remote inline control was, “and press here to play or pause, here to stop. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“OK, then show me,” Janine said as she flipped the console completely off.

Kess went through everything in her head before she even turned the console on. With her eyes closed, her hands were imitating the parts of the console she’d been touching without doing it directly. After her mental run-through, she did it almost perfectly the first time, forgetting to initiate and going straight from load to play. Janine giggled and offered her praise even so, and on the second attempt, she got it perfectly.

“The instructions are here in the notebook, what you just did is basically seven steps. There are maybe twenty-four programs currently in the console memory, and more on the laptop, but the internal memory of the console can only hold so much. If you look over the programs and decide you want to use one on the laptop, you’d have to transfer it over, and that’s in the instructions as well.”

Kess nodded, taking it all in as offered.

“You won’t end up deleting anything on the console, those programs are already on that laptop. If you overwrite something on the console, it’s still safe on the laptop, understand?”

“Sorta, yes, Mistress.”

“You’re not going to break anything, Kess, that’s what I’m saying. Well, maybe if you snuck some handsome boy in here and used the right program you might break his mind, but that’s another thing altogether.”

They both laughed for a few moments at the silliness of it all and then hugged.

“So, what shall we program you with today, my sleepy girl?”

Kess felt the tug from the words, as expected, but before they really grabbed hold, Sandy decided to turn the tables once again.

As Janine leaned over the table, writing a note for herself in the notebook she used to keep track of every usage of the light and sound machine, Sandy took her by the back of the neck, commanded her to sleep, then directed her to get in the recliner and drift. The body-known-as-Janine obeyed as instructed because she trusted her sleepy girl, and she trusted Sandy as well.

As Janine melted into the recliner as commanded, Sandy said:

“DJ, wake up.”

Some fluttering, then eyes open:

“You rang?”

“Teach me how to get this contraption working so I can have some fun with her, and you for that matter.”

DJ smiled.

* * *

Sam’s eyes opened yet again and they instantly slammed shut beyond his control. This time, like the time he was in Theresa’s shower, he couldn’t keep them open because of the water streaming directly on his face. He shifted his head off to one side, finally got away from the stream, and reached up and turned off the water.

That’s when he realized he was sitting on his bare ass, in the shower, with Bri snuggled into him and his cock still inside her, not quite erect. As soon as he consciously thought about his cock and where it was, of course, it decided to wake up.

When it did, as it expanded, Bri shifted, whimpered, and then finally woke up herself.

“Sam? What’s... what’s going on?”

“I have absolutely no idea at this point, but that’s something I’m getting somewhat used to. Are you OK?”

She giggled, shifted, and realized his cock was still inside her. Of course, she decided to make the best of it.

“I’m doing just fine, and apparently so are you,” she whispered in his ear as she began rocking back and forth on him as he expanded inside her even more quickly.

“Bri, I mean, we could get to the bed and probably—

“Be still.”

Sam, being the good boy he was, obeyed.

Bri, being the good and very horny very fit very fuckable insanely crazy for that cock girl that she was, fucked Sam senseless as he sat there on his bare-naked ass in her shower completely under her spell. Her arms wrapped around his neck rather tightly and she hugged him warmly.

She made such wonderful sounds directly into his ear as she rode him: squeals, whimpers, sighs, moans, some soft groans, and high pitched very short yelps that sent his mind reeling off on tangents. She pulled back to face him and smiled, grinned, licked her lips, and smiled some more. Her face smoothed out as that first orgasm hit, then fast panting, her jaw actually shivering and her teeth chattered at one point as she grinned and rode it out.

Sam, being so perfectly still, couldn’t even blink or speak but she didn’t seem to notice as she continued to ride him with wild abandon.

A second orgasm hit, then the third one very soon after that. She collapsed onto him, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. She lifted her head slightly and whispered “Freedom” and Sam practically exploded inside her. She felt it, couldn’t do a damned thing about it as it happened and rode him out until he was panting heavily himself.

“It’s a good thing we’re in the shower, right? Right?” she asked.

He started laughing and couldn’t stop even if he wanted to. She laughed right back at him and then they hugged each other very tightly for a good long while.

* * *

DJ pointed at the console, and said:

“So, yeah, that program, that’s the one you want to get her where you want her to be, or us for that matter. You sure about this? This chair ain’t the most comfortable thing for that kind of activity, seriously. The machine is portable, it fits into the bag under the table, we could take this home and make much more efficient use of it. And get Sam involved too, there’s a second set of goggles and headset in the bag.”

“Say what?” Sandy asked.

“Yeah, there’s a second set of goggles and another headset, you can work with two people at the same time. It can even provide discrete programs to each subject actually, but the voice from the headset-mic there, that would feed into both of them simultaneously.”

“You mean I can program two people at the same time, and while the program is running for each, I can be giving them suggestions on top of all that which go into both of their minds?”

“Yeah, that’s what I said,” DJ stated, almost surprised that Sandy didn’t get it the first time.

Sandy basically jilled herself to a pretty substantial orgasm right there where she was standing at the news, and DJ saw it happen.

“OK, while that’s not truly surprising, obviously you’ve got some fantasies working about programming people, and the light and sound machine seems like it just made at least some of those become a potential reality. Am I correct?”

“Oh, yes, yes, absolutely, fantasies, oh, hang on,” Sandy whispered as a second orgasm hit her and she just shivered head to toe.

“Welcome to the party, girlfriend, you and I are going to have to share some notes sometime. But for now, what do you want to do, make this happen here or head back upstairs?”

As Sandy finally came down from the endorphin rush of her double-orgasm-in-short-order, she thought about it for a few moments, looked at the recliner, and realized it wasn’t exactly conducive for what she did actually have in mind.

She nodded and glanced up in the air towards the apartment.

“Let’s go portable and get this stuff home and have some serious fun,” she finally said.

“Deal.”

* * *

Sam and Bri did take an actual shower as they bathed each other carefully and slowly from head to toe. Yes, the act did arouse both of them tremendously as they explored each other: every nook, cranny, crack, and crevice, in-between every single toe on each foot, in-between every single finger on each hand, his cock and balls and rosebud, her pussy and rosebud, every single centimeter at least once for sure.

“Sam, I know you probably can’t feed me at the moment, but I want to return the favor from yesterday so relax, and be still.“

It was unexpected that time just as it had been before, and Sam found himself standing perfectly still as Bri kneeled before him and sucked his cock. Nothing extravagant, nothing rough and tumble, nothing aggressive, and it wasn’t a hunger this time for his cream. She really truly just wanted to suck on his cock, slowly and deeply, to please him, and nothing more.

And she did, so very well, as she held him there unable to move, her mouth working magic on him, some strokes all the way to his balls, other times just working on the head. Even in spite of not being able to move, whenever she did just put her lips directly on the head and suck only that part into and out of her mouth, Sam felt that pull down into deep sleepy trance and fought it with everything he had.

He still wasn’t sure why that affected him so much, but somehow, he was certain it was because of what Theresa had done to him, and then again to D the day before when he surrendered to her as well.

It wasn’t a complaint he was making internally, but it was so much better when he was horizontal and could literally just let himself drift off when that feeling occurred. It was as if the lips were sucking his very will and all his strength out of him so being on a bed or a couch would be much easier.

But then again, so would being able to move, or even blink at that point. It became a bit of an issue for Sam so D decided enough was enough even despite the crazy amazing talents Bri was showing off.

“Bri.”

“Sam?”

“Not quite, no, but thank you for what you’re doing for us. Unfortunately, we do need to stop. I don’t think you realize just how much use and abuse, so to speak, our cock and balls and body have been subjected to in the past few days, especially the past forty-eight hours or so. I am D, at your pleasure.”

“Oh, hi.”

“And if you want to know, yesterday, when Sam told you he couldn’t feed you, well, that was actually me as well. He was already long gone from what you were doing for him and I had to step in, just like I’m doing right now. He remembers all of it at this point, of course, but it was me that made the suggestion that you fuck our face, and me that decided that delicious rosebud of yours simply would not get by without our tongue having a go.”

“So, you did all that, not Sam?”

“Well, yes, and no. Sam has the desire, he seriously wants to do everything to you, with you, and for you, just like I do. But sometimes we’re just tired, honestly, and I say that with a lot of attachments. As I just said, in the past few days we’ve probably had more action than most male porn stars do in a month, and I’m not kidding.”

“He’s exhausted, I take it.”

“We both are, actually. Despite of us sharing the same mind and body, I am able to kinda push our capabilities to some degrees, but over the past few days, even mine are now at their limits. We honestly and truly appreciate every single thing you and the others have done for us, but we need a break, just for a while. You ladies, you’re fortunate: you can orgasm almost constantly at times, over and over again, but us guys, well, we can’t.”

“So I gather,” Bri responded. She sighed and looked down at the tile on the floor of the shower.

“No, no, that won’t do,” D offered as he tipped her head up with a finger under her chin. “None of that, OK? We’re honored that you want to please us, and we want to make you feel so fucking good at times it’s tough to keep our hands off you, as odd as that sounds. All of you ladies, you’ve changed our lives in such a short period of time, we just don’t want to wear ourselves out in the process, understand?”

“Yes, I get it, I understand.”

“There is something you can do for us, if you want to, and Sam and I would both love for you to do it, again. It means a great deal to us, and earlier when you did it for us, we both we so very happy about it. I’m guessing that Kess, or Sandy, probably dropped you some hints. She seems to have figured out what Sam’s greatest and deepest desire is. And you know it now too, don’t you?”

She smiled and looked up directly into D’s eyes.

“Yes. I do.”

“I knew it, and you enjoyed doing it for him, for us, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, it was fun. D, would you like me to fuck you to sleep?”

D wavered, felt the words hit him, expected her to ask if she wanted to do it for Sam, but...

“I will, D, I’ll be happy to fuck you to sleep, I’d be so happy to fuck you to sleep, so deeply, so softly, so gently. I’ll take you and hold you and whisper to you as I fuck you to sleep. And you will sleep for me, won’t you, sleepy boy?”

D had never really cared all that much about the sleepy aspects of Sam’s desires. He never really understood why a capable young man like Sam, with a decent body, a decent cock, good looks, and decent stamina, would want to be sleepy and held down by a girl’s body weight instead of deep stroking her pussy, ass, and mouth as much as he could and blowing loads off inside her and all over her.

D was the primal aspect, just wanting to fuck and get off, the basic human “stick it in, drop the load, move on” type more than anything else. Sam apparently, with that intellect at work, had found something special, something unusual in those stories he’d been reading over the years.

D never understood it, at least until Theresa had pulled Sam into that Succubus fantasy and dropped him so many times with those finger snaps, kept him so helpless and sleepy under her spell. Until that happened, until D felt that close to offering his own surrender, he’d simply never been able to comprehend it.

But Theresa broke Sam, and Sam was better for it, even D would never deny that.

And then Theresa set her sights on D, and she proceeded to break him too, with dozens upon dozens of those finger snaps as she took him so unbelievably deep and he loved every moment of it. The experience made him even happier than when DJ had utterly dominated him so well by fucking his face and never giving him a chance to think for so long.

Janine and DJ had found him, basically, but Theresa was the one that truly set him free and made him understand that being a sleepy boy had benefits even he’d never imagined.

D stared into Bri’s eyes, knew it was actually Bri and not Sandy. Bri was a bit gentler and seemed to understand the sleepy thing a bit more deeply.

D, sleepy boy that he was and desperately wanted to be once more for Bri, simply nodded.

Bri smiled, took him by the hand, and led him to her bed.

She pushed him down once again, eased him onto his back, then softly toweled him dry. She smiled, gave him a soft kiss, then climbed on top. That weight of her on top of him, D finally accepted it as magical and it gave him warm shivers from head to toe as she settled in. Then she leaned forward and whispered something, and then reached between her legs and took his now hard cock once again and inserted it inside her.

She lowered herself very slowly and just held the position as D felt those muscles inside her undulating over his cock, making him harder with each passing second.

She leaned forward, cradled his face softly in the palms of her hands, and spoke, keeping it very simple and straightforward with whispers:

“Look into my eyes, D. Let me fuck you to sleep.”

She nodded and blinked.

“Let me fuck you to sleep.”

She nodded and blinked.

“Let me fuck you to sleep.”

She nodded and blinked, and D surrendered his sleepy self to Bri.

Totally limp, totally relaxed, and the transition from being conscious to deep natural sleep happened once more and D never even knew it occurred. His eyes remained open and glazed, and Bri smiled softly.

“Good boy. Thank you for letting me fuck you to sleep.”

Bri reached down as before and used her thumb and middle finger to very softly draw his eyelids closed. She lay on top of him, felt his warmth, and heard his slow deep breathing.

As Bri closed her eyes and sighed, she lay against him and rested comfortably on his chest with her left ear directly over his heart.

The heartbeat of the body-known-as-Sam pulled her down into dreamland in less than a minute.