The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 21

As DJ and Sandy returned home, they stopped and looked around the apartment. Both realized almost simultaneously that it could stand a refresher of sorts so they spent a few minutes rearranging some aspects of it: the loveseat was shifted a few feet further along the wall, the couch was moved from just inside the door to another angle, and the ottoman was put on the other side of the coffee table.

Most of the excess clothing they were so used to just tossing here and there—including the pile they’d just created by stripping right after they got home as was the almost conditioned response for them both—was gathered and put in the hamper. Sandy made a note on the pad on the fridge: DO LAUNDRY BY WEEKEND!

Once the place looked a bit more organized, DJ opened the case and put the console on the coffee table, sat at the ottoman, and handed Sandy the power cord which she plugged into the wall between the couch and loveseat.

As DJ powered on the device and then selected the program that Sandy had wanted down in the hypno nook, she asked:

“So, what kind of devious little mind-play have you got running around in that crazy talented noggin of yours, Sandy?”

Before she could even take her next breath, DJ collapsed back into Sandy’s waiting arms as she stood behind her. That tight strong squeeze on the back of DJ’s neck and that oh-so-softly whispered “Sleep” command pulled DJ down so deep she never knew it happened.

“That, my sleepy plaything, is for me to know and you to experience very soon. Go deeper, squeeze and deeper squeeze a hundred times deeper, DJ, and you too, Janine. From this moment forward, both of you respond to any and all squeeze commands, squeeze instructions, and squeeze suggestions that I give you. squeeze You will not resist because squeeze you have no choice, and once my programming is complete, that will be a natural part of both of you: an inability to resist anything I squeeze command, squeeze instruct, or squeeze suggest you do. squeeze You will obey.“

Each squeeze set off tiny bursts of goosebumps and shivers, and the effect only grew stronger. By the time Sandy actually told the body-known-as-Janine it would obey, the soft orgasm of obedience was already well underway.

“Good girl,” Sandy whispered so closely to that ear it just set off another orgasm.

Sandy released the squeeze and told the body-known-as-Janine to be still and simply watched her suffer that orgasm as it washed over her. She knew Janine and Kess knew her Mistress well enough to know it was a powerful one by how she was reacting to it, the contortions on her face, then the fluttering on the eyelids, and then finally a gasp followed by one deep breath signaling the full release and surrender to it.

She allowed her sleepy plaything to drift for a few moments as she looked over the instructions one last time. It’s not as if Sandy couldn’t operate the console at that point; her near-perfect recall of everything Janine had been instructing her to do, plus the copious notes Janine was known for keeping gave Sandy all the info she’d ever need.

“Open your eyes, sleepy girl, and take my hand.”

The eyes of the body-known-as-Janine opened slowly. The hand there in the field of vision was taken, and Sandy pulled softly to cause her to stand. A few steps over to the couch and Sandy directed her to lay on it, head to the left so her left side was against the back. More suggestions to make herself as comfortable as possible and then allow herself to melt into the cushions had the intended effect:

The body-known-as-Janine shifted a few times, slid down just a bit, reached up to adjust the one large end cushion under the back of her neck, and then her arms dropped limp, loose and relaxed at her sides. With one more gasp and a deep breath, she did indeed appear to have melted into the cushions and Sandy was very pleased.

She almost said “Good girl” once more but caught it and said:

“You’re doing so well, sleepy girl, and soon you’ll be so deep, so very deep for me, listening to my voice and only my voice, allowing me to program you for such deep sleepy pleasure that you and I will enjoy very soon. Tell me you want this, sleepy girl.”

With a great amount of effort, the body-known-as-Janine softly whispered: “I want this.”

Sandy retrieved the goggles and headphones from the bag and connected them to the necessary adapter ports on the console. She used the steps necessary to do a test of both the goggles, got positive results, then the headphones, more positive results. Then she retrieved the headset-mic and did a test of how well her voice was picked up and passed through to the headphones, another positive result.

Satisfied, she then placed the goggles on the body-known-as-Janine and instructed her to adjust them as needed for comfort. Slowly the arms rose once more, made some slight adjustments, then dropped back to her sides. The headphones were then placed over her ears, one more suggestion for comfort, one more adjustment and then the arms dropped again.

Every time the body-known-as-Janine obeyed, Sandy felt that mad crazy rush of arousal from that power dynamic of being the one in control of another that obeyed without hesitation. She desperately wanted to just stroke herself senseless, but realized soon enough her sleepy plaything would take care of all of her desires and needs, and she’d do it without hesitation or even awareness.

“Soooooooo... fucking... hot...” Sandy silently reminded herself.

One more glance at the notes for the particular program DJ had told her would be the one, the instrumental version that didn’t have Janine’s voice programming herself: the same three minute intro, then the pendulum-light-ball would begin and that’s when Janine, and probably DJ as well, would be helplessly captured by the very program she’d created for herself to do that very thing.

After that, there were roughly twenty-nine minutes of wide-open nothing where Sandy would be dropping commands, instructions, and suggestions along the way that would sink quite deep into that wide-open mind of the body-known-as-Janine. After that, the remaining fifteen minutes or so would be that deep delta phase. DJ had told Sandy there wasn’t anything there except the binaural beats along with the music and the lights and that even she couldn’t remember things from those periods.

When DJ had revealed that little morsel of information, Sandy had juiced quite severely as she realized that’s when her shot at the deepest programming would have a chance.

Kess had developed some very hot fantasies over the years, and of course, Sandy was always there whenever they formed. Sandy was just a bit more dominant and wanted to push boundaries, even some that Kess herself might not have been completely OK with.

But the idea of opening a mind as now seemed possible given this light and sound machine and what it could do, it was too much for Sandy to pass up.

She took one long look at Mistress—and Sandy had accepted that Janine was her Mistress as well and was comfortable thinking of her that way—and sighed. There had been so many positives in her life since their paths crossed, so much growth, so much learning, and experience, and yes, the crazy hot fucking and sexual escapades were big bonuses as well.

All of Kess including Sandy loved all of Janine including DJ, and Sandy really hoped her plans to have some fun with her Mistress on these new paths would be something amazing for all of them.

“Sandy.”

She felt a slight dizziness as Kess presented herself internally.

“Yes?”

“Are you sure about this? About what you’re going to do? I don’t want to be in the dark about this, I know you can prevent it, you already are to some degrees, and I don’t like it. I know I can’t really stop it from happening, but can you at least trust me enough to let me know some of what you’re planning?”

“I’m going to unlock her mind, basically,” Sandy offered.

“But, DJ, she’s already part of all this, what more can there really be?”

“Do you really want to know? If you do, I’ll show you, but you have to be sure and tell me. As far as DJ is concerned, well, she expressed an interest, and she thought it was pretty fucking hot, so I’m taking that as a good sign. Think about it for a moment, then tell me your decision.”

Sandy went silent, staring at the body-known-as-Janine as it continually relaxed deeper and deeper by her command there on the couch.

After a few moments, Kess answered as Sandy already knew she would.

A finger snapped, and a few moments later Kess could barely get the words out inside her own mind:

“Oh holy fuck that’s hot, how could I have never seen that one? How come I didn’t think of that?”

“Lowly conscious mind, of course,” Sandy said and laughed.

Kess laughed too but then agreed things would be just fine in the long run.

“One last thing?” she added.

Sandy, again already knowing what was about to be said, nodded.

“Can I watch? Can I actually watch this with some awareness as you take her down and program her that deep?”

“Cool.”

“Sit back, relax, and be happy for our Mistress. We’re going to make one of her deepest most intense fantasies come true tonight if all parties are willing.”

In their shared mind, Kess dropped back into a recliner of her own and found herself watching a very large screen with the best surround sound possible: her own eyes and ears doing the “live streaming” of the programming of the body-known-as-Janine.

Sandy pressed play and the programming, and the show for Kess began.

* * *

Bri woke up first and softly turned to see and feel Sam snuggled into her so well. His warmth, his soft breathing there beside her neck, it tickled to some degrees as a few of her hairs were moving with each breath on her.

“Sam,” she softly whispered.

Slight shifting of his body, and suddenly she could feel his cock there against her. She felt the heat from it, felt it expanding with the beats of his heart. She shifted slightly hoping she might be able to get it there in that gap. She had no idea of what Kess had done, of course, but the body-known-as-Sam remembered, and so did D.

As Bri shifted another inch or so, the now erect cock did actually find itself right there at the opening formed between Bri’s crazy awesome thighs and that very soft very slick and very wet pussy. With just the slightest movement, she hit that exact spot at that exact moment and whispered:

“Do it, Sam.”

His hips bucked softly into her, and his cock slid all the way in, even though he wasn’t actually inside her. That same feeling, more or less, from when his body had responded to Kess’ command a few days prior. The physical act, so pleasurable, the pseudo-fucking as she put it, just felt so damned good and it was so simple.

“yessssss” Bri whispered, now beginning to match his strokes by pushing back on him. Completely by accident, and completely unintentional, she whispered something else:

“It feels so good, Sam, just you, and me, an entirely new way to sleep and fuck.”

Because of how Sam’s mind worked, as it made that connection to the previous experience with Kess, the body-known-as-Sam began slowly and deeply fucking that gap, harder and harder. His arms pulled her tighter, and Bri, not expecting the reaction or even understanding why it was happening, had no choice but to lay there and let Sam do what Sam needed to do.

She did what she thought might help and whispered:

“Good boy.”

That prompted a whimper and more deep stroking, so she began to whisper it softly over and over. Sam’s pace picked up, his grip tightened around her, and Bri simply lay there letting him stroke her gap, loving the sensations and knowing he was loving the experience. Their closeness meant a great deal to her, feeling him holding her so tightly made her feel desirable in ways no other boy, or man, ever had.

After another three minutes of that activity, Sam reached another Rubicon once again and let go. He drove into the gap, squeezed Bri tighter than ever, and grunted into her ear—that sound, that primal sound, drove Bri over the edge and her orgasm only served to make her shiver and tremble quite severely. Several spurts of cream only served to make the gap even slicker as he continued stroking, then slowly his body relaxed and he released his grip on her upper body.

“Good boy, just rest now, good boy, so happy, so soft and warm. Thank you, Sam, that was fun, but rest now, just rest, and... sleep.”

It was just one word, but it held so much power over Sam because he wanted it that way, and as she whispered it so well, he sank right back down into dreamland once more.

She really didn’t want to move, but being the very highly metabolically active fit girl she happened to be, she really needed to pee.

She shifted away from Sam, carefully easing his arms off her sides, and then slid off the bottom of her bed. She stood up, looked down on him, pulled the comforter over his shoulder and leaned down and whispered:

“You are a very good boy, Sam, sleep for me.”

He sighed softly, nodded his head once very gently, then snuggled into the comforter with a smile.

Quickly into the bathroom, doing her business, then looking at herself in the mirror, Bri felt absolutely amazing. She cleaned herself off for a few minutes and then her smartphone beeped. She retrieved it from the pocket of her hoodie, unknown number.

She swiped and said: “Hello?”

The voice replied.

Bri’s eyes, now glazed, saw nothing at all.

“Yes, Mistress.”

The voice commanded.

“5:15 PM, yes, Mistress. I will obey.”

The voice was pleased.

The body-known-as-Bri complied and deleted the record of the call.

The moment that task was obeyed, the body-known-as-Bri whispered the words “Obedience is pleasure” and had an orgasm.

It was so intense, so powerful, that if Sam had rolled over at that moment and saw it happen, he would have been able to witness Bri’s pussy pulse and throb from several feet away because the spasms were that visibly pronounced. She gushed from the pleasure, literally squirted along her inner thighs, and rode it out unable to move from that position. The orgasm lasted for roughly a full minute, and then it finally faded.

Bri found herself standing in the middle of her room, seriously drenched from her pussy to the floor, feeling arousal like nothing she’d ever experienced. She looked down, noted her smartphone in her hand, shook her head and tossed it over on her chair. She reached down and touched herself, just lightly grazing her clit, and yelped, rather loudly.

She loved the feeling so she did it again, then stood there stroking her sex because she felt so fucking good.

A glance over at Sam prompted the only thing that came to mind:

“Sam, what the hell are you doing to me?”

Bri closed her eyes, used that one hand to stroke her slit, then the other to slowly finger-fuck her rosebud. She brought herself to another wonderful orgasm in a matter of seconds, but it was of a much lesser intensity than the one she had no conscious awareness of from just minutes prior.

* * *

Sandy had been whispering commands to the body-known-as-Janine for most of the programming period of the session, and Kess had enjoyed every minute of it from her makeshift theater-of-the-mind. Sandy stopped for a few moments and looked over at the console and noted the timer, then looked at the notes Janine had made. In roughly two more minutes, the program would transition her from programming mode into that deep delta wave drifting for the last of it.

Sandy situated herself, ran the words over in her mind, confident they’d help her Mistress become even better, and completely free of her own self-imposed inhibitions that made no real sense at all to anyone, least of all Sandy, or probably DJ too for that matter.

As the timer moved forward, as the moment grew closer, Sandy simply took a few deep breaths and told herself to relax. In doing so, Kess felt it happen and began to drift there inside her little theater.

The lights and the sounds shifted, and Sandy noted with great satisfaction that the body-known-as-Janine, as unbelievable as it seemed, actually sank even deeper into the couch. Noting it, realizing that her mind was now truly open for business, Sandy began to speak.

“You are a good girl.”

The softest sigh from the body-known-as-Janine happened.

“You are an obedient girl.”

Sandy reached over and softly began to finger the pussy on the body-known-as-Janine.

“This pussy is a good girl.”

A soft whimper.

“This pussy obeys.”

A shift of her hand as Sandy slid her middle finger deep into the rosebud of the body-known-as-Janine.

A gasp.

“This rosebud is a good girl.”

Another whimper.

“This rosebud obeys.”

“yes.”

“Cum for me, pussy, clench for me, rosebud, obey.”

The body-known-as-Janine obeyed.

“Obedience is pleasure.”

For several minutes, Sandy repeated these basic suggestions, implanting them deeper than Janine, deeper than DJ, knowing they would bring about even more change in Janine overall. As the soft stroking and fingering continued, the body-known-as-Janine simply accepted everything it was being told without any resistance whatsoever.

Sandy took a deep breath and began the next phase of this makeshift brainwashing session:

“You love to control.”

“You love to be controlled.”

“You love to obey.”

“You love to be in control.”

“You love to command and be commanded.”

“You love both sides of who you are.”

“You love to surrender to your desire to control others.”

“You love to surrender your control to the desires of others.”

Over and over, for another few minutes. One glance at the clock, and about eight minutes left.

“You want to give yourself to Theresa.”

That was the biggest one of all, and it was the moment Sandy figured might cause an issue.

But the body-and-mind-known-as-Janine was a very good girl.

The suggestion sank in, and the moment it was fully implanted, the body-known-as-Janine had a soft wonderful orgasm as confirmation.

Sandy, not expecting that at all, continued.

“You want to control Theresa.”

More pulses and throbs that Sandy felt under her fingertips.

“You will love giving yourself to Theresa.”

“You love being in control of Theresa.”

“Theresa loves you and only wants you to be happy.”

“You love Theresa and you only want her to be happy.”

“You will obey Theresa, even more strongly than you ever have before.”

“You will control Theresa when the opportunity presents itself.”

“The next time you have the opportunity, you will take control of Theresa and use her for your pleasure.”

“The next time Theresa takes control of you; you will surrender more deeply than ever before.”

“Obedience is pleasure.”

“Obedience is pleasure.”

Sandy was just about done, with a few minutes to spare. She needed at least some level of confirmation so she asked:

“If all the suggestions I have given you are acceptable, if everything I have suggested is completely OK with you on every level, say yes, I will obey, now.“

About fifteen seconds went by before the lips of the body-known-as-Janine even twitched, but then with a soft intake of air they did:

“Yes, I will obey.”

Sandy stood up straight off the ottoman and gave herself a well-deserved fist pump and a completely silent “YES!!!!” Kess, feeling it happen, felt pretty good about everything she’d been able to witness but was still somewhat concerned about her Mistress.

But she trusted herself, at least that’s what she had decided when Sandy introduced herself recently. It remained to be seen if things would work out for the best for everyone involved.

Sandy didn’t want her to wake up wearing that contraption, so she reached over and dialed down the brightness of the lights and the volume of the music as the timer reached a few seconds from zero. At that point, the awakener aspect would have started, but Sandy prevented that from happening:

When the program actually terminated, she had effectively muted the audio and visual output so the only sound in the apartment was Janine’s deep relaxed breathing and that damned refrigerator hum once again.

Sandy, about to explode from the nervousness, finally sighed, relieved that her plan had apparently worked. She softly placed her right hand directly over the body-known-as-Janine’s heart and whispered:

“Sleep, until I awaken you.”

A soft gasp was heard as Sandy’s hand made that physical contact, right there on her heart. A soft smile appeared on her face that Sandy could see just under the edge of the goggles.

Finally, the body-known-as-Janine slept exactly as programmed.

Sandy was holding her breath hoping not to make a single sound at all as she removed the headphones, then the goggles and placed them on the ottoman. She stood there, looking down on her Mistress, this person who had shown nothing but kindness and love to Kess, and her by implication.

She really hoped what she’d just done would actually be a positive thing in the long run.

Sandy sat back on the loveseat and curled her legs under her as she watched her Mistress sleeping. She noted the way her breasts rose and fell on the breath.

In and up, out and down.

In and up, out and down.

In and up, out and down.

In just a few seconds, Sandy found herself in sync, and as her eyes slowly closed on the very next exhale, she drifted off with a happy smile.

* * *

Sam woke up, finding himself alone on the bed except for the comforter and pillows. He rolled back over, still daytime outside from the light in the window. He sat up and finally saw an alarm clock—4:41 PM—and swung his legs off the bed. His clothes, neatly folded sitting on top of his shoes, in the chair beside the bed.

He laughed a good deep-hearted laugh for about thirty seconds, and then he went to the bathroom and did his business. He got dressed, left a note on a notepad on the desk, and headed out. Back outside in the courtyard, he realized—because his stomach was obviously reminding him—that he could really use some food, so the cafeteria became the destination.

As he pressed the power button on his smartphone, his random daily motivational message appeared:

Today’s a great day to change a life. Starting with yours.—Robin Sharma

Sam stopped and looked at it, let it sink in, and then thought about it for a few moments. After everything that had happened over the past few days, with everything he’d experienced, learned, and felt, he almost wanted to say that quote was several days late. Without knowing what else to really do, he just looked up once more and said “Thank you” and offered his most sincere gratitude to whoever or whatever might actually hear him.

And the growling in his stomach too.

He laughed and walked on checking for other messages. Another from Gary, that same Professor once more, and nothing from anyone else which seemed odd. He texted Janine and waited, then Kess, no response from either. He hadn’t heard from Theresa either, so he dropped her a text and wasn’t expecting anything back but he got a beep:

Hello, darling, thank you for last night and this morning, I hope you’re doing well.

He tapped out a quick reply:

Yes, Mistress, doing well, spent some time with Bri earlier and I’m headed to the cafeteria for something to eat. No word from Janine or Kess, guess they’ll chime in at some point.

Sam, I’m having some friends over for the evening, if you’re free, and only you, you’re welcome to stop by at 6 PM, if that’s acceptable.

I need to see what Janine and Kess have planned but if they don’t respond by the time I’m done with dinner, I’ll be there, Mistress, thank you for the invitation.

Good boy, I will welcome you with open arms upon your arrival.

Sam shivered head to toe, and he knew that she knew it was happening, and that just made it even stronger. It shifted to goosebumps, massive ones, for over a full minute as his stride took on a somewhat haphazard gait to it.

Nobody was looking, of course, because he’s just another student.

Arriving at the cafeteria, he heard Gary before he even saw him. Holding court again, it appeared, so Sam waved, headed to the food line and did the usual: cup, some ice, drink—this time he chose orange soda for some reason, then on to the food line and was rewarded with fresh pans being put out. The fried chicken smelled great, some baked beans, cornbread, layer cake, Jell-O, and a few soft rolls and he was good to go.

He paid then found a table off to the side from Gary and just watched his best friend rambling on about whatever it happened to be. Gary looked over a few times, nodded, laughed, and even pointed at Sam one time and everyone turned to look at him just as he was putting a fork full of baked beans in his mouth.

He gave the onlookers his best “What?” look and shrugged his shoulders, and Gary laughed which prompted the others to laugh along with him.

Shaking his head, Sam had a sip of his drink when Gary stepped over.

“So, you’re still able to walk, that’s a good sign. Made it all the way over here, but can’t make it home for days, it’s like you disappeared into the land of pussy or something.”

Sam choked a bit on the cornbread and had to grab a napkin in case he ended up losing what he had in his mouth.

“Well, I don’t know about that, but yes, they’ve been keeping me busy. I’m actually—and I cannot believe I’m going to say this, especially to you—absolutely fucked out, Gary. I’m not kidding, I am just worn out and at this point, if I don’t hear something from Janine or Kess soon, I really would love to go home and just crash for the next twelve hours or so. Oh, shit...“

“What?”

“I forgot, I just accepted an invitation to Theresa’s tonight, she said she’s having some guests.”

One glance at his smartphone after hitting the power button—05:21 PM—and he remembered he needed to get a Lyft over to her place at some point soon. He started focusing more on eating than Gary, and Gary mocked it:

“Fine, be that way, it’s not like I don’t have other friends, you know.”

Sam looked up, that fork in his mouth again, and smiled. Withdrawing it he said:

“Gary, I love you, man,” and opened his arms wide.

“Shaka, when the walls fell,” Gary responded, a bit of humor between them and a line or two of dialogue from a rather unique but very popular episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

“Yeah, I know,” Gary blurted out. “Listen, I’m happy for you, seriously. I wish things had been different between Janine and I, but she helped me, and while I’ll always have a thing for her, that changed things to some degree. Here I am about to admit something that I can’t admit just like you, but she’s a very special girl, and you know this, don’t you?”

“Oh, G, you have no idea how much I know it.”

Sam wanted to spill the beans, but Gary, even being the intelligent-if-not-rambunctious fellow that he happened to be, would feel his mind implode on itself and then explode like The Big Bang and that wouldn’t do so well for him.

“That good, eh?”

“I’ll find a story on the archive sometime that probably covers most of the bases, then you can read it, and ask questions which I neither confirm nor deny but might nod at now and again in some surreptitious deceptive manner. How’s that?”

“Deal. I’m outta here, keep in touch, roomie.”

And Gary took off with some of his other friends.

Sam finished the chicken which, when it was fresh on the line, was not bad at all. Not something that could compete with KFC Original Recipe, or what his Mom could make—and he remembered he needed to call her over the weekend—but it was more than edible. Tray up, into the garbage disposal, drink emptied, he headed outside and ordered a Lyft as planned.

Still no word from Janine or Kess, so he decided to let Theresa have her way with him for the evening unless something else happened.

He really would need to remind her to allow him to rest, however, because he truly was very exhausted. He thought about it, thought about that deepest desire he now understood thanks to D helping him and wondered:

“I wonder if Theresa might do that for me sometime. Holy shit, she’d put me in a coma.”

As he said it and realized it, D was back in the control room of their shared mind nodding rather emphatically as he flipped a single switch.

Sam’s cock bounced in his pants as Sam walked; he felt it and just smiled.

* * *

Janine woke up slowly, seeing that all-too-familiar pattern on the ceiling of their apartment and sighed. The safety of her own home was a special thing for her, and as she turned to look and see Kess there on the loveseat, curled into herself, it just made Janine feel even more safe.

She swung her legs off and stood up and stretched high—there was no worry of hitting the ceiling in this old place. They must be nearly ten feet high in the old architectural style of that part of the campus; it was something she’d never really noticed that just that moment.

“Food, I need food. Like, seriously.”

She remembered having lunch with Kess but that was some time ago she guessed based on the way her stomach was barking at her. She looked around for her smartphone, didn’t see it or her clothes anywhere in sight, so to the bedroom and the hamper she went. Sure enough, mixed in with the clothing in the pile, were their smartphones.

She powered her smartphone on as she returned to the living room, setting Kess’ smartphone on the coffee table but leaving it off.

First message: from Theresa, saying that she’d be occupied Thursday night but she’d like to have lunch on Friday if possible. No mention of Sam so Janine wondered what he was up to.

Second message: from Sam, asking what she was up to and that he was having dinner at the cafeteria.

She texted Sam, got a response:

I’m headed to Theresa’s, she invited me to meet some guests, I have no idea, she only asked for me, so if I don’t see you there, I’ll catch you tonight, maybe?

Her response:

That’s fine, Kess and I are at home now, I need food badly and I think we might order pizza or maybe hit Cellini’s. No, no Cellini’s tonight, let’s do that tomorrow, all of us, that could be fun.

Works for me, Mistress, I sent Kess a message but she didn’t respond, everything OK?

Yes, she’s just a bit exhausted I suppose, you’ve been working us over rather excessively, you know.

She had to toss it out there and see if he’d bite.

ME?!?! You ladies are wearing me out, I’m only twenty years old, I need some real sleep in a good soft warm bed, and NO SEX, period, for maybe twelve hours.

Janine laughed softly hoping to not disturb Kess as she rested. But Sam was a funny guy sometimes, and that was one of his moments.

OK, big guy, when you’re done with Theresa tonight, if she lets you go that is, come home, and we’ll put you to sleep the way you love so much. And yes, Sam, I know now, I didn’t before, but I know exactly how you truly love to be put to sleep, and I will. Kess and I will, actually.

He stopped, mid-stride, his cock tented once more, and he wavered for a few seconds as that fantasy situation presented itself: the whispers were one thing, the sex was another when it happened and it was always awesome, but now apparently Janine knows exactly what he wants, and he’d only just come to grips with it himself earlier that same day.

How do you ladies know me so well?

Because we care, and we listen, and we have no secrets, Sam, those are nothing but trouble. So, yes, if Theresa doesn’t do it herself tonight, Kess and I will happily do that for you, OK?

She was being very careful not say that phrase as Kess had made it so perfectly clear. She was skirting around it, and almost did type it out but didn’t, thankfully, because if what Kess had told her was true, it had become a really deep trigger for Sam. Janine had no idea where he was at that moment; no sense putting that effect into action if he wasn’t someplace safe.

Like, mounted by her or Kess, captured by their eyes and their voices, and deep inside of them even as they made his deepest desire come true, again, and again, and again.

OK, Mistress, thank you, and thank Kess, please, I’ll see you all at some point soon.

Say hi to Theresa, and let her know yes, I’ll be available for lunch tomorrow, we’ll work out the timing in the morning. Enjoy yourself, Sam.

Janine sighed and wondered just what Theresa had planned for him yet again. She wanted him, right then and there, and almost texted to tell him to come home immediately. And he would, and she knew it, but they had time, they had plenty of time to enjoy each other, and Kess, and Bri, and maybe even Mark depending on things worked out.

And of course, Theresa.

“Theresa, all mine, soon,” she whispered to herself softly.

The programming Sandy had implanted slowly began to spin some smaller gears, which would soon turn larger gears, until the entire mechanism became unstoppable from the momentum eventually leading to one final outcome of Theresa surrendering to Janine once and for all.

Not because Theresa already wanted to do it, but because Janine took control of her mind and programmed her to do it.

Janine stood there, safe in her own home, and came as that fantasy wrapped itself around her like a blanket of pleasure.

And then her stomach growled again, and she giggled, and then opened the contacts app on her smartphone and called the pizza delivery place across the way.

* * *

The Lyft arrived on schedule and dropped Sam just in time for him to make it to Theresa’s door at 5:58 PM according to his smartphone. He knocked a few times and before his hand even got back from it the door opened and there stood Theresa.

“Hello, Sam, come... inside, please.”

His feet practically moved entirely of their own accord, and he stepped into her apartment, into her arms, into her soft warm embrace, down, down, down into a seriously deep trance, and the body-known-as-Sam was hers instantly.

“Good boy, such a good boy. Come... with me, Sam,” she whispered as her outstretched right arm closed the door and locked it.

She led him to her bedroom, not that he’d know it during his casual walk there. She directed him to sit on the day-bed type lounge chair and melt into it which he promptly did. The soft whispers instructed him to drift until she returned and spoke to him once again.

D had felt the tug when she dropped Sam at the front door, but he decided this time he’d just be a proverbial fly-on-the wall-inside-his-own-mind if that makes any sense at all and just watch. He knew, from direct first-hand, first-finger, first-tongue, and a bunch of other types of experiences that she would more than likely do things that would affect him and Sam almost equally.

While he was able to resist dropping at the front door, D was quite certain when he least expected it, Theresa would drop a hint, a look, a glance, a whisper, or a touch, and it would be directed specifically at him and he’d drop through the crust of the Earth for her when it happened.

And that thought, that thought of not only knowing it would happen sooner or later but in addition that idea that when it did, he would gladly and happily surrender to her anytime, anyplace, for any reason, made him shiver blissfully.

“So, this is what surrender feels like,” he realized.

D was a very happy boy in those moments.

“Sam, I know you’re drifting, and I know I said it before that you are the most fortunate man that has ever lived, but I need to retract that. Now, because of what I’ve learned, and what I’ve been able to give freely and had it taken so well, I need to say it this way: we are the most fortunate men that has ever existed in the same body. Or something to that effect.“

D laughed, knowing Sam was pretty far gone, so it would remain just a private joke for him and him alone.

D relaxed and just waited for whatever was going to happen to begin.

* * *

Janine leaned down and gave Kess a soft kiss on her forehead. For a moment she was about to say “Sleepy girl, wake up” but upon realizing it and how it might be interpreted, she giggled softly and decided to use another tactic. She turned, opened the box, and pulled out a slice of proper Italian made pizza—not from Cellini’s, however—and raised it to a few inches from Kess’ nose. It was loaded with basically everything topping they offered, no anchovies of course, but it did have one thing that was sure to get a sleepy girl like Kess back in action:

“Bacon... oh wow, that smells so good, mmmm...”

“That’s my girl, wake up, Kess, now.“

And just like that, the slice went from Janine’s hand to Kess’ hand and then directly into her mouth, folded properly to get as much of it in on that first amazing bite.

“Oh god this is so good,” she mumbled in-between the chomping.

“It seems DJ and Sandy decided to do something here at home instead of the hypno nook. And for the life of me I’m drawing a complete blank on all of it, so either those two are up to something—probably” and Janine giggled as she said it—“or maybe you are. Care to shine any light on this, my dear?”

Janine grabbed one slice and folded it proper, took a good bite of it and moaned just as Kess had.

“Mistress, I have no clue what happened downstairs, I honestly don’t, and I don’t know how we got up here, but yeah, strange things are afoot at the Circle-K, it seems.”

“I could drop you and ask, but something tells me at this point Sandy would be highly resistant to revealing anything at all. I’ll bet DJ would respond the same, meaning not a peep.”

“Let ’em have their fun with us, they deserve it, Mistress. I’m very happy to have come to know that my ‘Dark’ side isn’t quite so dark at all. But then again, she does apparently love the idea of being the one in control, and I admit I do too sometimes, like last night when that happened with you. I know she initiated it, but even so, it was seriously fucking hot.”

“Yes, hot, like this pizza, so stop talking so much and eat before it gets cold. You know I’m not the morning type for cold pizza,” Janine added as she sipped some fresh-squeezed lemonade the pizza place always had on the menu. It was surprisingly tart but sweet at the same time; a dichotomy of deliciousness she might say.

Janine leaned forward and looked at the console on the coffee table, powered it on, noted the last program that executed: her program, her most basic one, but it was the instrumental one just as DJ had apparently convinced her to use on herself a few days prior.

“DJ, what the hell are you up to, girl?” she actually said out loud. Kess heard it:

“Should I ask Sandy? Think they’d ever actually let us in on the secret, if there is one?”

Janine sat back, enjoying the pizza taste as she bit off another decent-sized portion. She looked up at that ceiling again, saw the patterns as they came together in overlapping circles. She imagined what it was like for the worker, or the craftsman, that originally made those patterns when the entire building was originally constructed.

“You’re right. Let’s let that part of ourselves have the fun they deserve; they’ve earned some time out and hopefully, they’ll spend more of it that way too. We’re doing just fine, Kess, and I have no reason to think our lives are going to do anything but get better all the time.”

“I’ll drink to that,” Kess offered as she lifted her lemonade up to Janine and they tapped them together in a toast.

The pizza was slowly consumed as they discussed things, and once the carbohydrate “food coma” began to settle in, Janine and Kess decided to head to bed. No pizza left to put in the fridge, no lemonade left to save, and everything was nice and neatly crunched into the garbage container in the kitchen.

Janine checked the light and sound machine again to make sure everything was off, then she unplugged it from the wall and put everything back in the carrying bag for the hardware.

“Sam’s with Theresa, she said she might let him go tonight, we’ll see what happens,” Janine said as she plugged in her smartphone to the charger on the kitchen counter.

Kess found hers on the coffee table and checked messages.

“Apparently he texted me earlier when, well, when our bodies under alien control were in the hypno nook planning the hypno domination of planet Earth.”

They both laughed and Janine gave Kess a soft hug. She loved her sleepy girl, and that insanely silly but highly creative mind was always good for a laugh.

She attached hers to the second charger and they walked into the bedroom.

Janine yawned, and Kess pulled her hand softly causing Janine to turn and look at her.

“You, Mistress, are a very sleepy girl.”

“Yeah, that pizza was great but we’ll—

“You, Mistress, are a very sleepy girl.”

Kess nodded and blinked slowly.

“You, Mistress, are a very sleepy girl.“

Janine never caught the change in the voice as Kess slipped away and Sandy took their Mistress down effortlessly.

“A very sleepy girl, Mistress, but first there’s something else you need to have a taste of.“

Sandy slowly pushed her Mistress back to the edge of the bed, then wrapped an arm around her waist. Janine’s eyes never left Sandy’s as she was guided back down into the mattress so gently, so softly that he never even noticed the shift from being upright to laying on her back.

“You want to taste something special, Mistress, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, taste me, please.”

Sandy slid over her Mistress’ upper body very slowly, enjoying that skin-on-skin contact as her tummy rubbed up over the breasts under her. She gradually got into position, holding it, as her Mistress stared up with unblinking eyes.

“Close your eyes, Mistress, and enjoy my taste, please.”

Eyelids closed, Janine’s tongue licked and did enjoy her sleepy girl’s taste. After about two minutes of her soft gentle adoration, Sandy had her first orgasm of the evening. As she recovered, she reached down and took a handful of hair and pulled as she whispered:

“DJ, awaken.”

DJ, knowing what was already happening from the background viewing, opened the eyes on the body-known-as-Janine and stared at Sandy.

“Thank you for your help earlier, that was a lot of fun,” she whispered as she continued to pull on the hair and ground herself into DJ’s mouth, riding her tongue rather nicely.

DJ pulled back just a bit:

“You’re welcome. Having fun yet? she said as she then continued to dart her tongue softly across the folds of Sandy.

“I am, actually, are you?”

“Oh, yes, and I was happy our girls are OK with us having some fun like this.”

“So, let’s make the best of it, shall we?” Sandy said. Instantly she shifted softly by pulling up hard with her right hand which had the handful of hair. DJ found herself smothered with Sandy’s delicious wet pussy for several brief moments.

What happened next was unexpected but welcomed just the same.

Sandy used her left hand to grab DJ at the back of the neck, squeezed, and said that most magical word:

“Suck.”

DJ, for everything she could do and was capable of, suddenly felt her entire world, all of it that she constantly monitored and adjusted and controlled, now reduced to only Sandy’s pussy.

Sandy’s delicious pussy became the entire focus of DJ’s world.

DJ was a very good girl, and she sucked Sandy’s pussy for a good long while.

Small gears in the back of Sandy’s mind now began to turn, soon to turn larger gears and for a different reason. Sandy, upon earlier hearing DJ admit that those moments when Janine’s self-made program put her into that delta state were completely outside her own awareness, opened the door of opportunity for Sandy to run through full speed.

As she fucked DJ’s face slowly, squeezing her neck constantly and repeating that command to suck, Sandy whispered to herself softly:

“That’s two down, eight more on deck. And miles to go before I sleep, indeed.”

Sandy looked down into the glazed eyes of the helpless obedient girl sucking her pussy like it was the nectar of the Gods and smiled as the second orgasm hit.

And then the third.

At some point after the tenth orgasm, Sandy screamed “SLEEP!” and collapsed over the side of the body-known-as-Janine which itself had just surrendered to deep natural sleep exactly as programmed.

* * *

“... 5.”

Sam opened his eyes and noted the room seemed a bit darker than earlier. As he glanced around all he saw, other than the furniture, was Theresa standing directly before him. She was naked, of course, and her scent slammed into his awareness because she was really close.

And yes, he was naked as well, and despite how exhausted he really was, his cock was bouncing happily in her presence.

“Hi, welcome back.”

“Hi. What time is it?” he asked almost instinctively.

“Time has no meaning for us tonight. You’re here, with me, safe, in this room, and that’s what matters. Surely you can understand that concept, yes?”

Of course he could, it’s what he used, courtesy of DJ and D’s wordplay, to slip into her mind and find Ray. He nodded his answer just the same.

“Good boy. Sam, something special is going to happen tonight, and you’re going to get a preview of it. Of course, what you and I are going to witness is not what others will see soon, I hope you will understand that once we begin.”

“I’m not sure what that means, Theresa.”

“Sam, you know about the hypnocon coming up next month, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have intentions of attending this event?”

“Last week, I wasn’t so sure. But on Friday, actually, just before I met Kess that first time, I made the decision to go. I told Gary that I’d registered and paid and I had to go or I’d regret it forever.”

“Excellent. The reason I ask is because each year, for the past three years, I’ve been a presenter there. Most of my presentations are related to typical hypnosis things, but with the D/s slant to them, Master, Sir, Mistress, Madame, that sort of thing. This year, however, I’m branching out to something that I’ve been wanting to, how shall I put it, explore recently.”

Sam looked at her carefully, and an idea presented itself. For a moment, even despite trusting her, even despite knowing she owned his mind and he wanted her to, willingly, he had a doubt, a singular doubt, and it manifested on his face.

“No, Sam, you are actually quite safe with me, here in this room, and you know it. And no, you will not be part of my presentation at the hypnocon, I promise. There’s a part of me that truly wishes you would, however, but once this evening has concluded, at the bare minimum you’ll have a new appreciation for what our minds are truly capable of. Will you trust me?”

“Yes, I will trust you, but I need to say something first. Actually, two things. First, Janine said she’d be available for lunch tomorrow and you all can work out the finer points in the morning.”

Theresa laughed at it because she had expected it to be something else. She nodded that she understood.

“Second, and I can’t believe I’m going to admit this again—I told this to Gary when I was at dinner and he seemed almost non-plussed about it, oddly enough. Theresa, you, and the other girls, especially Bri over the past day or so, have—and here’s the admission—have quite literally fucked my brains out, and I’m just mush.”

“Oh, you dear sweet boy,” Theresa said as she sat down on the day-bed beside him and took him into her arms. The softness of her skin, the warmth of her being, he melted into her and she never had to say a word.

“I promise you, after this little event is done, you’ll find yourself back home, in-between Janine and Kess, and they’ll help you sleep so deeply tonight. But I also promise you one other thing, OK?”

He pulled back from her, wondering what the big reveal would be.

“You are not going to have sex tonight.”

He laughed, hard, and then she laughed too.

“How many times in a guy’s life could he ever expect to hear that and feel completely awesome when he did? I don’t know, but right now, after hearing that, I almost want to take you back to that shower and have my way with you. Honestly, Theresa, thank you, you know I’ll do pretty much anything for you and the girls, if I’m physically capable that is, but yes, I am exhausted. I’d love to make love with you all night long, but I suppose I’d feel like a spectator and drift off before I even really got started.”

“Interesting choice of words there, Sam. I’ll be right back.”

She rose from the day-bed, started to walk away, and then turned back. She stepped to Sam and stood directly in front of him, purposely, and he knew exactly why. Her right hand came up and stroked the fingernails along his forehead then drove them back along his scalp.

That feeling, that instantaneous feeling of his thoughts being literally pushed clear out of his skull, made him shiver quite severely but it was so wonderful when it happened. Then she did it again, and then again and he dropped slightly and as he relaxed his head tilted back and up, facing her.

“Sam, will you give me a soft kiss, please?”

Instead of answering, Sam simply gave her a kiss. A long, deep kiss. With lots of suction. And lots of tongue.

She continued stroking his hair and raking those fingernails across his scalp and he surrendered to her because it was what he wanted to do.

After some period of time passed that he had no awareness of, she finally pushed his head back softly. His tongue, still gently lapping away, on full-auto, as she’d requested in not so many words.

“Sam?”

His eyes opened slowly.

“Thank you, that was a wonderful kiss. Wide awake, Sam, fully aware for me, now. Stay there, I’ll be right back.“

She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead just as he returned to full awareness. As she disappeared, her taste lingered, and so did her scent. He licked his lips, hoping for just a bit more of it.

“Damn.”

He relaxed back into the rather comfortable cushions of that day-bed and of course, his cock just bounced happily.

“You never get enough, even when I’m almost completely exhausted, I swear.”

bounce bounce bounce

D was flipping a switch in his control room making that bounce happen on purpose and laughing about it the whole time.

“Sam?”

He turned slowly and saw Theresa along with someone else. Or, two someone else’s, actually.

They came through the room and then finally ended up standing just a few feet away from him. There appeared to be something almost like a spotlight that provided a great deal of bright white lighting directly there in the space before the bed.

They wore bathrobes, with the hoods pulled up and over their heads so only a very small portion of their necks could be seen and very little else. The contrast between the bright white of the robes under that spotlight compared to Theresa’s oh so wonderfully tanned body as she stood between them was striking.

“Sam, I believe you know... Bri.”

And Bri removed the hood.

“And Mark.”

And Mark did the same.

As Sam sat there, D flipped that switch quite rapidly and Sam wasn’t even noticing it as his cock bounced again and again and again.

Theresa, of course, never missed anything and licked her lips softly upon seeing Sam’s reaction. She wasn’t sure how things would eventually work out, but if Sam was willing and open-minded, perhaps someday he’d find out what he was truly capable of. But some of those things were not on this night’s menu, she understood.

“Sam, I’ve been working with Bri and Mark for some time now, independently of each other. Until a little over an hour ago, they had no idea of each other working with me, as well. My presentation at the hypnocon will be about hypnotic enslavement.”

bounce bounce bounce

“Disrobe, now.“

The robes dropped to the floor almost at the same instant.

Bri, with that insanely amazing body that Sam had come to know so very well in such a short span of time, also looked amazing with that all-over tan there under that bright white light.

After a few moments, and many bounces, Sam finally gazed upon Mark, and noted he had a full-body all-over tan as well. If he’d had some conscious awareness of it and made the connection, Sam would have more than likely realized that Mark’s heritage, similar to Theresa’s, was more than likely the reason for that darker natural skin color.

Mark, of course, just as Bri was, stood there under that bright white light, naked.

Bri was juicing the whole time, and Mark, well, suffice to say that Sam was not the only one bouncing in those moments.

“Are they not beautiful, Sam?” Theresa asked, already knowing the answer: silence.

Sam didn’t disappoint.

She could see he was doing everything he possibly could to not look at Mark’s cock. Sam was literally straining to avoid doing it, and his face showed it. Odd blinking patterns, shifting eyes left and right, attempting to look at Bri more often or even at Theresa as she stood there saying nothing, just allowing her hands to rest on their outer shoulders, staring right back at Sam.

“Are they...”

“No, they are fully awake, fully conscious, and fully aware of what’s happening. I’ve worked with them for several weeks now, again, without them knowing it was to bring them together tonight for this impromptu practice run, so to speak.”

“Practice, what, exactly?” Sam had to ask.

“Hypnotic enslavement, of course. Individually they are quite happy to surrender to me, correct, Bri?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Correct, Mark?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But tonight, this is the first time they’ve been together for me. In fact, it’s the first time these two have been together as open willing creatures. They know each other, of course, because we’re all friends, but tonight they’re going to do something that, as odd as it might seem, will bring them closer together than they could ever imagine possible and they won’t even really be doing it at all.”

Sam sat back slightly and thought about what she’d just said. It was meant to be the beginning of a confusion induction or something, it was a pretty good start, he figured.

“Sam, do you consider yourself an analytical type?” Theresa asked.

“Oh, that, yes, good lord yes. That’s part of my attraction to hypnosis,” he said, still doing his best to avoid looking at Mark in any way at all, not even his feet there on the carpet just in front of him.

“If that’s true, I’ll bet, because of my rather extensive experience of working with many analytical types, that you have a deep desire. One that’s so deep, that’s so important to you that if it ever does come true it’ll literally change your life in a single instant of time more than anything else really has.”

Sam started to think of his truest deepest desire and wondered where Theresa was going with this. If it was his desire to be sleepy, and if Bri was going to do that for him again he’d surrender himself right then and there. But with Mark standing there, with Mark, there, and suddenly Sam couldn’t ignore it any longer as he found himself staring at Mark’s cock as it bounced there a few feet from his face.

Theresa saw the shift, noted it happily, and distracted him:

“Yes, that’s right, you have a deep desire, Sam,” intentionally wording her next phrase to purposely confuse him—she knew he would associate her words with seeing Mark’s cock, but that was just part of the confusion. Mark’s cock was not the prize, so to speak: Sam’s deepest conscious desire was.

And it was that conscious desire, not the unconscious one, that made all the difference.

Sam’s deepest truest unconscious desire has always been that desire to be fucked to sleep. Just taken, mounted, and physically fucked to sleep.

Sam’s deepest truest conscious desire was something else entirely, but it might even turn out to be more valuable to him, Theresa realized.

“You have a deep desire for something, Sam, that’s right. I’m going to tell you what that is, now.“

Sam, without even realizing it, didn’t notice Mark staring at him as he stared at Mark’s cock. It just caused Mark’s cock to bounce even more, and without either of them realizing it, now both of them were bouncing in sync.

“You have a deep desire, Sam, for an off-switch.”

The words, they didn’t quite slam into Sam’s awareness, but he absolutely heard them with clarity unlike anything before, and he snapped a glance at Theresa. She simply smiled and winked knowing he now understood the little wordplay she’d just done to distract him.

He laughed.

Then Bri laughed at his reaction, and then Mark laughed.

And Theresa squeezed their necks and barked out: “CUM!”

Bri juiced hard, and this time Sam could clearly see her pussy pulsing and throbbing as she did. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she surrendered to the command, unable to resist.

Mark, of course, reacted in a similar manner except the first spurt from his cock shot out like a long piece of thick twine that was clearly visible in that bright white lighting where they stood, also because he was unable to resist.

It caught Sam completely by surprise as it happened, but the most amazing thing about it all was that Sam, sitting there on the edge of the day-bed, also obeyed.

He spurt off a single shot and it landed, of all places, on Mark’s left foot.

“Holy shit!” he whispered softly as the remnants of his orgasm faded rather quickly.

But for Bri and Mark, it had only just begun.

Bri continued to orgasm, and so did Mark. Another spurt, then another, and then several more before the result ended up being nothing more than drops emanating from the tip of his cock.

Theresa, standing between then, simply continued squeezing their necks softly, whispering words between them that Sam wasn’t able to make out. Their faces, locked in that exquisite torture of that little death, simply had no other options but to obey Theresa.

Sam knew that particular feeling quite well even as he sat there now staring at his own cock, still bouncing happily on the edge of the day-bed. He glanced back up at Theresa as she whispered to one, then the other, and then winked at him.

“Such good obedient kids you are, now relax, stand and relax. Come back to me, my darlings, come back from the pleasure to me, fully awake and aware, slowly, that’s right, come back to me, now.“

Bri opened her eyes, as did Mark. Breathing heavily, they turned slightly to look at each other and smiled that smile that people have when they do something completely awesome and they just don’t have the words to explain it to anyone else.

“Thank you for obeying me, my friends.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” they said practically in perfect unison.

“Sam?” Theresa asked.

He looked up, unsure what would happen if he did.

“You’re safe with me, in this room, I told you that you wouldn’t be having any sex, did I not?”

“Yes, but...”

“Oh, that, well, you are a very good boy, and you did offer me your complete and total surrender, did you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Obedience is pleasure, Sam, always. I will never regret taking you, and you should never regret surrendering yourself to me, is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now and again, I’m sure I’ll say things without specific intention to have you respond in such ways, but it was quite pleasurable, was it not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Did you enjoy seeing your friends obey me so perfectly, without hesitation, and without even having the chance to think about it?”

“Yes, Mistress. But...” he started to ask a question and decided to stop.

“Yes?” she asked, softly massaging Bri’s shoulders, then Mark’s, back and forth, attending to them as they stood there under that bright light. It was obvious they’d allowed themselves to trance to some degrees, and Sam on so many levels wished it was him at that moment as she massaged Mark as his head nodded softly to his chest.

“I was going to ask what this has to do with my off-switch?”

“So, you admit it?”

“Yes, Mistress, it’s probably the strongest desire I actually have. I have hoped and dreamed for many years to be able to switch off this”—and he grabbed his forehead at the temples, his right thumb on the right one and the ring finger on the other—“part of my mind, this part of me, and I’ve never really been able to do it.”

“Until recently, I’ll bet,” she added.

“Well, to some degrees Janine and Kess, and you, and even Bri too, as amazing as it sounds, have been able to do things for me that help, oh lord it helps so much. And I’m so grateful for it, but if I’m being perfectly honest, it’s still not exactly what I want, and I don’t know how to explain it to anyone else. I’m not sure I can.”

He leaned his head down and took it in his palms. Theresa, realizing he was doing his best to explain something very important, decided to focus on him for just a few minutes. With a soft squeeze on the backs of their necks and the whispered “Stand and sleep, stand and sleep until I awaken you, obey” she offered them, they sighed and obeyed.

Theresa stepped over to Sam, sat down beside him, and pulled him into her arms once again.

“It’s OK, Sam, sometimes expressing our desires is the most difficult thing of all. It won’t really help me to trance you right now, because even D probably can’t explain it either, and that’s OK, it really is. I know what you’re asking for, and I promise you, I know how to help you get it.”

“What?” he asked, wiping a tear from his cheek.

“Will you trust me, and let me show you what I’ve been working on with these sleepy kids? It’s all part of what my presentation will be next month, actually.”

“Hypnotic enslavement, it doesn’t sound like anything related to an off-switch, Theresa.”

“Oh, Sam, my dear sweet delicious young man, it is everything, and so much more. Don’t let the rather simplistic title fool you. I may change that anyway; it does seem a bit lacking in some respects considering what I’m about to reveal to you.“

“On with the show, I suppose?” he whispered.

“Exactly. Sit back, relax, no, no trancing, at least not yet. I know you’re very tired, honestly, I do, so stay with me, wide awake, and I will help you relax very soon. If you decide to stay with me tonight, entirely your decision, I will help you sleep all night long, nothing but deep perfectly restful sleep, OK?”

“But Janine said something about putting me to sleep earlier, I don’t know, I feel like I’m being torn between spending time with you, or her, or Kess, or even Bri now, it’s...”

He wilted back into her arms and she wondered if she should continue, but Sam wasn’t the only one she was caring for. This little practice session of sorts for Bri and Mark had been planned for a while and she did need to focus on them soon. Theresa looked up at Bri and Mark, loved knowing they too were hers to do with as she pleased, just as she would do for them, and smiled.

“Sam, sit back, relax, let me show you something very cool that I’ve been working with them on. I think it will make you very happy to know what’s possible.”

“OK.”

She stood and leaned in to kiss him on the forehead and pushed him back into the cushions. She reached down and gave one soft stroking tug on his cock and Sam giggled: “That tickles, focus on them, now.“

She caught the change in intonation and whispered:

“Good boy.”

bounce bounce bounce

She stepped back between Bri and Mark facing Sam. She reached up, and around the outer sides of their heads and tapped them gently on their foreheads. Both sets of eyes popped open at the same moment.

“Thank you, Mistress,” from both of them.

“Sam, I’ve spent several weeks now working with each of these delicious young creatures. I’ve spent a great deal of time doing research into various things, including hypnosis of course, but also something a bit darker, commonly referred to as brainwashing.”

bounce bounce bounce

“It’s actually a relatively simple thing, but if it’s done well, and if it’s done consistently, and if it involves very capable hypnotic subjects such as Bri and Mark, then it can become something quite real.”

The thought of being brainwashed wasn’t a foreign idea for Sam. He’d encountered and read plenty of stories at the archive and other websites where the basic idea of the practice was covered every which way it could. Take someone, either drug them for faster conditioning, or subject them to sleep deprivation or something along those lines—and yes, hypnosis could be part of it too—and consistently and repetitively issue commands, instructions, and suggestions to them in those states.

Sooner or later the conscious mind would “break” as the term is loosely used—even Theresa used that term a few times in her work with him, probably with Sam as well. And obviously, Janine had used it a few times over the past few weeks. The concept of breaking someone’s mind, breaking their will, altering their normal way of thinking about something and adjusting or manipulating it in another direction on purpose, that was the essence of brainwashing.

“But here’s the thing, Sam, and it’s what got me thinking months ago. Brainwashing is meant to wash the brain, meaning it’s meant to condition the mind to a new purpose, a new way of thinking, right? I mean the end goal of brainwashing anyone is to take what their mind was before, to take their thoughts as they were before, wash them away, and replace them with other thoughts, thoughts provided by someone else. This makes sense, does it not?“

“Of course it does, that’s the whole idea,” Sam stated.

“Do you see what the inherent issue is with that somewhat classic idea of brainwashing?” Theresa asked.

Sam thought about it for a few moments and honestly couldn’t come up with a proper answer.

“What is the purpose of brainwashing, Sam?”

“To condition someone to do something you want them to do, without them really being aware of the conditioning. If they don’t know about it, they can’t ever resist it.”

“OK, now you’re getting warm. Think about what you just said and imagine you want to brainwash someone. We’ll use Bri here as an example. You’re OK with this, Bri, yes?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, because you do love to be mindless and blank, and obey without thought, do you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Bri was obviously fading already, but Sam knew well enough from those experiences with Theresa that being in her presence, in the same room with her, was enough to induce, at least for him.

“What if you, Sam, want to brainwash Bri here, and turn this perfect girl into a truly mindless fucking machine?”

bounce bounce bounce

“It’s one thing for her to be willing, you understand this, yes?”

“Yes, of course.”

“And as you and I discussed a few days ago, right there in my kitchen, even, you know how hypnosis, at least for you, boosts your pleasure when it’s put to use in a way that most people would consider to be ‘mind-control’, correct?”

“Yes, I suppose, people not involved with hypnosis would look upon it as some form of coercion, definitely.”

“If Bri willingly offers herself to you, to do anything you ask her to do, that’s a very different thing from you inducing a trance in her and then commanding, instructing, or suggesting that she do anything for you. Having her on her knees sucking your cock happily because she consciously wants to is one thing, but watching her drop to her knees at your command to suck your cock, unable to consciously stop herself, that’s a whole new thing, is it not?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Yes, it is, and I know that feeling very well. In fact, Bri knows that feeling herself, do you not, my sleepy girl?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You know that feeling well because yesterday you did something for Sam, did you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What did you do for him, Bri?”

“I hypnotized him, and I was going use him so well, but... that other part of him, now that I know, stopped me and told me he just wasn’t capable of feeding me and I wanted to taste him so bad, Mistress.”

“And what happened?” Theresa asked, massaging Bri’s neck gently. Mark, of course, was still standing, staring straight ahead, his cock happily bouncing with every beat of his heart.

“That part of Sam asked me to fuck his face, and I came so hard, several times, from what he did to me. He even... oh Mistress, he licked my asshole so wonderfully, I wish it had gone on for longer but somehow he knew just how to tease me, and when he sucked on my clit I...”

Bri’s eyes rolled back in her head as Theresa leaned in and said:

“Remember how good he made you feel, Bri, feel it all over again, now.“

Another amazing orgasm for her and Sam’s eyes once again found her pussy pulsing and throbbing. Her torso was so fit, her six-pack abs so clearly visible, that the area of her vulva also was rather well defined and as she had that orgasm the muscles along the vulva were visibly contracting and releasing much to his—and her—delight.

Theresa noted Sam’s focus, and then she stepped directly in front of Bri.

“Sam, watch.”

She reached up towards Bri’s forehead and Sam figured she’d just tap her and wake her up.

Theresa turned, looked at Sam, saw his face, knew precisely what he was thinking, and smiled. She turned back to Bri, who was still in the middle of that orgasm, and she formed her fingers and placed them against her forehead, almost like she was holding a...

She twisted her hand slightly to the left and pulled back.

Instantly Bri appeared to have another even more powerful orgasm, gushing her juices uncontrollably there along her legs, onto the carpet, and the lighting again made everything appear so clearly to Sam as he sat there spellbound.

Theresa turned, saw Sam’s reaction and said it again:

“Sam, watch.”

She reached up to Mark’s forehead, his eyes still open, staring straight ahead. She formed her fingers exactly the same as she had with Bri, made contact with his forehead, and twisted to the left and pulled her hand back.

Mark’s eyes slammed shut instantly, he grunted loudly and proceeded to spurt multiple times.

Sam found himself staring directly at Mark’s cock as it spurt, and spurt again, and again, and maybe after seven or eight times, it finally stopped as Mark’s cock just bounced happily.

“What... what the hell did you do to them?” Sam asked.

“I switched them off.”

She held out her right hand.

“See, here are the keys to their minds. Look, Sam, see their keys. Bri’s key is bright neon pink, and Mark’s is dark olive green. See the keys, Sam, see the keys to their minds, clearly, in the palm of my hand, now.“

Sam looked down and saw a bright neon pink key next to a dark olive green one. Shiny, but colorful, right there in the palm of her hand, exactly as she said he would.

That hand then shifted and reached for his forehead, and Sam, just for the briefest moment, pulled back so slightly it almost didn’t happen.

Theresa noted it, of course, because she never missed anything.

Sam, after that brief moment, realized what he’d seen had to have been completely impossible, even with hypnosis involved. But, if it was possible, if it could be done, if he could trust her with everything he was, would he be willing to give her that much power?

Could he offer her his mind for her to totally shut him off, at her whim?

D, witnessing all this, decided it was Sam’s decision and simply remained quiet in his little control room. He really hoped Sam would take the step, that he would truly cross the Rubicon that lay before him, willingly.

Sam leaned forward and made contact with Theresa’s hand about an inch before she expected it to happen.

“So ready to be switched off, are you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So willing to give me the key to your mind, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want this more than anything else you’ve ever wanted, is it not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As she looked down at Sam, the magnificent young man she believed him to be, she knew he was worthy of her time. Of Janine’s time, and Kess, and Bri, and who knows, perhaps even Mark at some point, but that would be another topic for another time.

She smiled as she held her hand there at his forehead, knowing he’d give anything if she’d just twist her hand and remove his key once and for all.

“Look up, Sam, look at your key, in the palm of my hand. Describe it to me.”

His eyes looked up and inward and he whispered:

“Brass, it’s brass, very shiny. With a keyring.”

“What’s on the keyring?”

“A Yin-Yang pendant my Dad gave me on my sixteenth birthday when I got my first car.”

“It has great meaning personal meaning to you, does it not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Thank you for telling me, Sam.”

Theresa knew she had him, she knew she owned him, and she knew it was truly his greatest conscious desire. Most importantly, she knew she could give it to him in a way that nobody else probably ever could, not Janine, or Kess, or Bri, or anyone.

“If I decide to turn your key, if I decide to switch you off completely, and hold your key in the palm of my hand safely, what will you offer me in return, Sam?”

Without hesitation, and with considerable desperation in his voice, Sam declared:

“My mind, Mistress.”

But that too was a topic for another time.

She leaned down, got eye-to-eye with Sam, so close his eyes began to cross slightly, as she held his key in place. She looked very deeply into his wide-open eyes and whispered:

“Very well, Sam, I accept your offer. But not yet. Soon, but not yet.”

Sam’s eyes shifted, his face flattened out, and the surprised look as well as the startle reflex happened exactly as Theresa had planned.

She shifted her hand to a single index finger and tapped hard and pushed, shoving Sam not only back into the soft cushions of the day-bed, but also into the deepest trance he’d experienced in some time. Theresa immediately took up a position behind him and began deeply massaging his neck just as she’d done for Bri and Mark.

“Good boy, sleep deeply and listen to my voice, Sam, listen... and obey.”