The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 22

Theresa ordered a Lyft for Sam and waited with him outside. Sam, of course, was so deep and unaware of anything going on, even D wasn’t actually fully aware either. Something about how Theresa had caught him so totally off-guard with that startle and that hard tap-shove.

Sam dropped so hard he wasn’t likely to come up anytime soon even if she hadn’t spent a good seventy-five minutes giving him his first taste of brainwashing and some other things as well.

When the Lyft arrived, she helped Sam into the back seat. Theresa then gave instructions to the driver that her friend was just a bit drunk—on deep hypnosis, but she couldn’t actually say that—and that it would be appreciated if he’d make sure Sam got into his building and to his apartment.

The driver stared into Theresa’s eyes as she leaned into his car window and that voice sounded so good in his ears. Her cleavage was right there for him to see, but he just couldn’t look away from her eyes exactly as she said he couldn’t. That ruby red pendant just swinging back and forth, back and forth, of course, he’d be happy to do whatever she—

Yes, he would drive safely all the way there and for the rest of his night.

Yes, he would make sure Sam got to his apartment door without any problems.

Yes, he would get very comfortable in his bed when he was finally ready to sleep when he got home.

Yes, he would dream of her breasts, her voice, and her amazing lips and what they could do to him, for him, and with him, and that ruby red pendant swinging back and forth, back and forth as he masturbated himself to an amazing orgasm and then drifted off to sleep.

Yes, he would sleep deeply and get all the rest his body needed.

And yes, he would remember to forget her, and the dream, and the entire experience even as he would forget to remember everything she’d said to him as she leaned into his car window the moment he woke up from that deep sleep, and he’d have a wonderful day.

The $20 bill he’d find in his shirt pocket sometime later would be a surprise for sure, she was confident.

After the vehicle pulled off, Theresa called Janine.

Janine heard her smartphone as it blared in the kitchen and cursed the fact that she’d left it there to charge at all. She climbed off the bed, leaving Kess still pretty much zonked from whatever they’d done together.

As she got to the kitchen, she grabbed the smartphone and swiped just before the fourth ring.

“Hey, Theresa, how—

The body-known-as-Janine relaxed and walked to the front door and unlocked it, and then headed back to the bedroom. An arm reached out for Kess, and when Kess woke up, a finger tapped the phone to put it on speaker.

“Kess?”

“Mistress?”

The bodies-known-as-Kess-and-Janine listened carefully to the voice as it programmed them to make Sam a very sleepy boy. They were not to arouse him or excite him in any way. The night was for deep restful sleep, and they would make him a sleepy boy.

They would snuggle him and whisper sleepy words directly into his sleepy mind, and they would all sleep through the night getting the rest their bodies, especially Sam, truly needed.

They would all sleep and obey.

The call ended and both girls collapsed on the bed softly, awaiting the sound of the soon-to-be-so-very-sleepy Sam.

* * *

Sam found himself standing at the apartment door. He was somewhat tired and really wanted to sleep very soon. He knocked once, then again, and after no response, he took a chance and the door opened. Inside, he closed the door and made sure to lock it behind him.

As he took just a few steps towards the bedroom he felt so unbelievably tired. His arms moved and his hands began to remove his clothing automatically without him even really being aware of it.

Once he reached the bedroom door and opened it, he saw Janine and Kess sleeping, intertwined in each other’s arms, and knew that’s where he wanted to be.

“Girls,” he said, so faintly he wasn’t even sure they heard it.

But they did, because they’d been programmed to hear it.

“Sam, sleep with us, come, sleep,” Janine offered with an outstretched hand.

He lowered himself to the bed gently and found himself smothered in soft warm flesh, front and back, and while his cock did respond, he felt absolutely nothing but warm sleepy bliss washing over him. Their whispers, their breathing, their soft hands and skin, their every touch made him sleepier than he could ever remember being.

Gradually he ended up on his back, similar to that first night they all slept together. He remembered what had happened with D, and with his last little bit he did something he’d never done before:

Sam turned out the lights in his own control room, and with that, D decided it truly was time to sleep, which he promptly did, just like Sam.

The girls continued stroking him softly for a good long while. The whispers never stopped, and it wasn’t a sexual experience at all. In fact, once Sam surrendered to sleep, his cock basically deflated in a matter of seconds and the girls never even attempted to arouse him in that way.

Their complete total focus was on helping Sam get the best night of sleep in his entire life.

They were on automatic, of course, and eventually, they surrendered to sleep right there snuggled into him deeply and warmly exactly as programmed.

* * *

As Theresa returned to her apartment, she went and got a few bottles of water and a few bananas as well as a Ziploc bags. She made her way back to the guest bedroom and placed the items on the foot of the bed. She then inserted Bri’s key and switched her on. She then did the same for Mark.

Both of them stretched and yawned, and then laughed.

“Mistress, is everything OK?” Bri asked.

“Absolutely perfect, my dear. Come, sit, you both need some water and something to eat.”

Bri and Mark stepped over and sat on the edge of the bed as Theresa stood in front of them having water and a banana herself.

Upon her first bite, Bri exclaimed: “Oh god this is so good, what is it, why is this so good?”

Mark offered similar comments about his banana, and upon taking a sip of his water he commented on that too.

“Because you obey, my sleepy friends, isn’t that enough?”

Bri and Mark both giggled and finished off their food and drink. Theresa took the bottles and placed them in the trash can beside the day-bed. The peels were placed into a large Ziploc bag and sealed it closed.

“It keeps the odor from becoming an issue. And now, what shall we do, my darlings?”

“Mistress, earlier, was Sam here?” Bri asked.

“Yes, for a short time, he was. I wanted him to watch you for a bit, to see a possibility if he decides to accept it.”

“And what possibility would that be, if I may ask, Mistress?” Mark finally said.

“Pleasure, Mark. A pathway to pleasure.”

He shifted slightly at her answer.

“Mark, do you find Sam attractive?” Theresa asked.

Since it was the first time he’d been with Bri, especially given their current condition of being fractionated to various degrees, obviously aroused at each other’s presence, and knowing that Theresa could and just might drop them and who knows what they’d end up doing, Mark felt that pulse of arousal at the question and his cock bounced.

He remembered seeing Sam sitting there on the day-bed, and yes, he noticed Sam’s cock and wasn’t ashamed of it. The instant he realized he wasn’t ashamed of looking at Sam’s cock he knew his answer.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“If you had the chance to taste Sam, would you take it?”

He thought about it and was just about to answer when she held up a finger.

“Bri, you’ve tasted Sam, many times so far, have you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“All of him?”

“Yes, Mistress, all of him.”

“And did you find his taste pleasing?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, he is insanely delicious.”

Bri knew what Theresa was asking Mark about, and decided to help. She turned and looked deep into Mark’s eyes:

“Sam is delicious, Mark. I can’t say he’d be willing to go to certain degrees, but I promise you: he is delicious, all of him.”

She winked, and Mark smiled.

bounce bounce bounce

Theresa noted the bounce with great satisfaction but still waited for an answer. She looked at Mark and slowly cocked her head to one side.

“Yes, Mistress, I think I would enjoy tasting him. All of him.”

“Good boy.”

In the blink of an eye, both of Theresa’s arms darted out for their foreheads, the hands and fingers reaching for those keys. As the fingers made contact with the skin, the twist happened, the hands pulled back, and the bodies-known-as-Bri-and-Sam had massive orgasms once more.

Theresa stood there watching it happen and gently placed her hand directly over their hearts and pushed them back softly. Their upper bodies fell back into the bed even as the pleasure continued.

“Enjoy, my darlings, enjoy.”

She made her way to the head of the bed, climbed up, had another sip of her water and set the bottle on the dresser. Noting the time on the alarm clock—11:05 PM—she presumed Sam was now very deeply asleep courtesy of her suggestions and the two perfectly hypnotic girls that loved him so very much.

Theresa got herself comfortable and began to softly stroke herself as the anticipation that had been building for her for several days now reached the breaking point. Softly she whispered:

“My darlings, it’s time to play. Be free, with each other, and play for me, play, for me, now.“

The two perfectly mindless physically healthy bodies, set free from the limitations of conscious and even unconscious awareness to most every degree possible, began to play. They explored each other, tasted each other, and made love for a while there on Theresa’s bed under her very watchful eyes.

Theresa herself had multiple orgasms just watching them but that was the whole idea for her: to be in control of another, or even multiple people, keeping them spellbound, as she set them free from such conscious and unconscious limitations. She’d worked on this idea for a very long time and was quite grateful that both Bri and Mark were willing to participate. The fact that they had both responded so well to her makeshift brainwashing was a big plus but it wasn’t all of it.

The basis was still that control of another, of both of them, and it was now effectively complete, with their conscious willing participation. Switching off their minds in such a way only served as icing on the proverbial orgasmic cake, as silly as it would be to say it out loud.

She would never have dreamed of performing this kind of demonstration at any hypnocon—not even ones that take place on private property, as some do, where the normal rules and regulations of society do not apply in any way, shape, or form. Open nudity, as well as visible sexual acts of various kinds, are regular fare at such private events and many lives are changed when they happen.

This was a private tasting, one might say, and after watching the body-known-as-Bri and the body-known-as-Mark fuck each other so very well for a while, Theresa wanted more.

“My darlings, play with me, till we sleep, play with me, please.”

The moment the request hit their ears, both of them stopped instantly. The focus of those mindless bodies turned, eyes towards the one that owned them. The body-known-as-Bri went straight for her delicious pussy and licked and sucked her happily. The body-known-as-Mark went straight for her mouth and throated her without thought.

As the body-known-as-Bri made her way down to Theresa’s rosebud, Theresa shifted down on the bed a bit to open her legs and give the girl better access. In the process, as Theresa had moved, the body-known-as-Mark shifted as well and the next moment it found itself being deeply rimmed by her crazy wet tongue.

After several minutes of that, the body-known-as-Mark shifted, spun, and took up a position where he could slip into her mouth and into her throat to some degrees. His cock had a natural very slight upward curve to it, but not as much as Sam’s cock, so in that position, he would easily go balls deep, and he did on the first stroke.

As Theresa enjoyed his taste and loved how well he fit into her mouth without causing her to choke—his cock was roughly the same size as Sam’s, actually—she felt herself nearly pass out the moment he lay across her torso and pulled her legs back from behind the knees. As soon as he had her in position, he pulled back and then deep fucked her mouth even as he put his entire mouth on her pussy and sucked, hard.

At that exact same moment, the body-known-as-Bri, now with even better access because of Theresa’s ass being lifted off the bed, dove into that delicious rosebud and Theresa knew that was it for her.

They devoured her flesh in every possible way until the one that controlled them lost control of her own mind as she passed out screaming even as she lost control of her body at the same time. They continued their work on her twitching spasming thrashing body until she was totally limp, loose and relaxed and offered not one response at all except deep slow breathing.

Once that happened, their bodies simply went back to each other as they enjoyed themselves even more until they exhausted each other. They fell asleep in each other’s arms there on Theresa’s bed, still very much under her spell, and without the keys to their own minds.

It was the best sleep of their somewhat young lives.

* * *

Feelings.

Sensations.

Tastes.

As Sam dreamed, he found himself being consumed by feelings, sensations, and tastes. Whispers, guiding him, prodding him, questioning him over and over again. Did he like one thing, did he like another, what didn’t he like, what would he avoid at all costs, over and over again. What would he surrender for pleasure? What would he give to another for pleasure? And what exactly was pleasure for him personally?

The voice poked, prodded, stirred, tantalized, teased, and whispered him down, down, down to a place of pure bliss.

And then it started over.

Again.

And then again.

Faint memories, so far off in the distance they remained nothing but a blur. He relaxed there in his special place, so comfortable against the roots of that special tree. The soft wind blew, the tree moved slowly, and Sam relaxed and drifted peacefully.

More dreams, more sensations, but that voice had finally gone quiet. Sam found himself longing to hear it once more, and the emotional impact of it not being there, so comforting in his mind, made him whimper.

“Hi.”

Another voice, there, in his special place. Sam opened his eyes and turned to see...

Sam sat up on the bed, between Janine and Kess, sweating somewhat profusely.

“No.”

He shifted onto his knees, softly took Janine and Kess at the backs of their necks and instructed them to sleep even more deeply, that they would not be disturbed, that they would remain in dreamland until he returned to bed with them, and they would obey.

Nary a twitch from either of them, not even a confirmation of any kind, just a sigh from each.

He climbed back off the bed, stepped out and closed the bedroom door behind him. Seeing his clothing in a trail from the front door to where he was standing brought back nothing but more blurred recollection. Whatever had happened to get him from Theresa’s place to that bedroom was beyond his ability to grasp. He even attempted to get a response from D but got nothing but silence.

Grabbing his smartphone and noting the time—04:43 AM—he swiped and brought up his contacts. He tapped T on the side, found Theresa’s number on the list and tapped twice to dial.

Ring. Ring. Ring. <click>

“Hello?”

“Theresa, we need to talk, right now. No games, no trances, no tricks, no triggers, you and I, face-to-face, right now, I mean it.”

“Of course, Sam. Are you coming over?” she asked.

“No, meet me at the IHOP in thirty minutes. Do not disappoint me, Theresa.”

And the line went dead as Sam ended the call.

He looked down, grabbed his clothing and got dressed then headed out. By the time he got outside the Lyft app was already searching for a driver nearby.

* * *

Theresa held her smartphone there in front of her after the call ended. She sighed, knowing that what she’d done earlier crossed a line, a Rubicon as Sam seemed to be so fascinated with. He had no memory of the experience she’d helped him have, but considering his talents, and the fact that she had not spent weeks conditioning him to anywhere near the degrees that Bri and Mark had been, a tinge of doubt began to creep in.

She looked down at her sleeping friends, saw just how peaceful they were, and then she looked at her right palm.

If one believes something strongly enough, our minds can actually make it a reality. She could almost see their keys there in her palm: the bright neon pink one for Bri, and Mark’s dark olive green one. A very soft giggle escaped her lips as she gave in to her own imagination as it made them about as real as they needed to be.

After putting her smartphone in her lap, she even reached to her right palm with her left hand and took Bri’s key and now actually sensed them in each between her fingers. She scooted forward gently and as she always imagined the act to happen, she placed the keys into the minds of her sleeping friends and switched them back on.

The orgasms occurred again because that’s what her conditioning of them worked off: obedience and pleasure.

The act of surrendering their minds and those keys so completely that they could be switched off totally was rewarded with pleasure as the body disconnected from the mind that typically controlled it. It became free to obey, free to experience, and free to simply be whatever it wanted, unhindered by the still rather limited conscious and even unconscious intellects.

When the keys were returned, the body rewarded them again for their obedience and surrender.

They were conditioned, and they would obey.

As they experienced that last massive orgasm because of that conditioning and their conscious willing acceptance of whatever Theresa wanted to do with them, she stroked their foreheads softly with her palm, drawing it across their faces, down, down, down as she whispered:

“Sleep now, my darlings, sleep even more deeply and remain sleeping deeply until I return. Sleep and dream, sleep and dream.”

As the palms of her hands gently passed over the tips of their noses, both bodies collapsed finally, with deep breaths in and slow deep sighs as they surrendered to dreamland almost at the same moment.

Theresa slid off the side of the bed, stretched, and got dressed. She headed out a few minutes later, and just as Sam had done, by the time she was coming off the elevator on the ground floor, the Lyft app had just located a driver expected to arrive in about seven minutes.

She could have driven herself over in her Miata, but sometimes it was just faster to order a ride. Besides, the driver would more than likely be a school student as well and a few extra bucks sure wouldn’t hurt their finances.

Stepping out into the very brisk cool morning air, Theresa looked around and noticed nobody at all. Considering the hour, it wasn’t all that unusual. Even so, a friendly face would have made her felt much better at that moment.

The vehicle arrived on time, and as she climbed inside it was nice to be toasty warm once again. She looked up, saw blue eyes in the mirror and as the driver turned to look directly at her, Theresa noted a rather handsome and friendly young male face. She nodded and blinked, and he nodded and smiled.

As he turned back and began to drive, Theresa sighed.

“So many minds, so little time,” she whispered silently to herself as she closed her eyes and worried about Sam.

* * *

Sam arrived at the IHOP, made his way inside, and it wasn’t very busy at all. He took a booth by a window, and the server approached.

“Hi, welcome to... Oh, hi, guess you’re a night owl too like many of us?” she asked.

Sam turned away from where he’d been staring out the window, lost in thoughts of what lay ahead. He looked right at the girl, instantly remembered who it was, and without even having to look at her nametag he said:

“Emma. Hi, yeah, just one of those things I suppose.”

She smiled very wide as she realized he remembered her name and no he hadn’t glanced at her nametag. He hadn’t recognized her when they passed each other in the school courtyard, but that was fine: now he was on her turf again and that’s what counted.

“What can I get for you this morning...” and she left it out there hoping he’d take the bait.

D kicked the side of his desk in his control room which had the curious effect of snapping Sam back to where he was.

“Oh, sorry, Sam, nice to meet you,” he blurted as he reached out.

She took his hand and they shook slowly for a few moments. As their fingers separated, Sam looked down at the menu on the table in front of him.

“Coffee, for sure, lots of it, with lots of creamer and sugar, please. For now, I’ll hold off on food, I’m meeting someone, not sure if she’ll want anything, but bring a second cup, please. And some ice water too, OK?”

“Sure, be right back.”

Emma turned and walked towards the kitchen area as Sam turned back to stare out the window once more. Before he could really let his imagination work on the blurred memories, he noted a Lyft vehicle approaching—those pink dash lights they have made it pretty obvious from a distance. The car turned in, pulled up to the front door, and Theresa climbed out.

She saw Sam sitting there at the window and sighed. The moisture in her warm breath condensed on contact with the colder air and turned to a small cloud of fog as she closed the door behind her. She stood there tapping her smartphone for several seconds, then straightened her coat and entered the building.

Sam wanted to stay calm and relaxed as much as possible, but for whatever reason, that memory of his special place now tampered with in some respects, he felt his apprehension level skyrocket and found it very difficult to sit still. He shuffled in the seat as she got closer, and finally, he had to stand up just as she arrived at the table.

“Sam?” she asked.

“I’ll be right back, please, I ordered coffee, held off on food. I... sit, I’ll be right back.”

And off he went, at a rather rapid clip.

Theresa turned as he passed and watched him all the way to the other side of the restaurant until he turned the corner which led to the restrooms which took him out of her view. She removed her coat, tossed it into the booth seat and sat down. The server appeared with the serving tray: it had the typical IHOP coffee pot on it, one small tray of sugar and sweeteners, and a small saucer filled with those single-serving creamers.

“Thank you, dear, my companion needed to freshen up a bit. How are you this morning?” Theresa asked, now staring directly into the girl’s eyes.

Obviously, Theresa knew and had known how people react to her presence since she was a young girl. It never ceased to amaze and arouse her to see a new reaction from someone she’d never met before upon introducing herself, and this time was no different.

Emma, basically in the span of time it took Theresa to say just those small number of words, stood there staring into her eyes, already there where so many people loved to be: captured, just waiting to hear yet another word from that unbelievably insanely sexy voice.

“I... I’m...”

“Emma, yes, dear, I saw your nametag. Tell me how you’re doing this morning, Emma.”

“I’m doing great, ma’am. You... you are...”

Theresa smiled which prompted the girl to smile back.

“Theresa, tuh-RAY-zuh, at your pleasure,” and Theresa raised her hand.

Emma took it, and then Emma found herself staring at it, wondering on some level why it was tingling so much. The voice returned and told her to be calm and relaxed even as her eyes would close for just a few moments.

With a soft sigh, Emma’s eyelids did close slowly and she did become very calm and relaxed.

Theresa, knowing those girls worked so hard in those server positions, decided to make sure this young girl would have a great shift. She offered her suggestions of being calm and relaxed as the shift went on. Suggestions that no matter what might happen with any customers or even co-workers that it would all pass soon and then she’d be able to rest whenever that time happened to be.

And of course, she’d fall deeply asleep the moment her head touched her pillow, and she’d awaken feeling amazing with energy to spare for her day or night.

“Thank you, Emma, that will be all for now.”

Emma’s eyes popped open and she found herself still holding that woman’s hand. Her arm, at her first attempt, actually wouldn’t respond to her conscious command to pull back. She looked at her hand and then at Theresa and got a nod and a blink.

Suddenly their hands came apart and Emma gasped. She stared at her hand, finally feeling it in the somewhat normal sense, and giggled. She smiled at Theresa and walked off with a decidedly noticeable bounce in her step.

“All too easy...” Theresa whispered to herself as she poured two cups of coffee.

Sam approached her from behind, still feeling quite anxious and uneasy about what he was about to accuse her of, but he could trust his own mind. Right?

He slid back into his side of the booth and reached for the sugar and creamers. Without a word spoken between them, he dumped six packs of sugar and four creamers in his coffee, stirred it briefly, then poured a tiny bit of ice water with one piece of ice into it and then sipped it.

Theresa sat there, watching him rather intently, merely stirring her coffee slowly, around and around, around and around. It was habitual for her and she knew it—eventually whoever was with her would gradually notice it: that hand slowly drawing circles in the air, and then after a few more moments they wouldn’t notice they had noticed it, and that led to trance.

But Sam had specifically requested no games, trances, tricks, or triggers, and she knew he meant it. She promptly stopped, tapped her spoon on the glass, and then set it on the napkin. She lifted the cup to her lips, those lips, and sipped.

“What did you do to me, Theresa, earlier in your apartment?”

“Ah, the question,” she softly responded, in that somewhat dismissive tone of voice.

“Don’t do the Domme thing right now, this is you, and this is me, and at this moment I’m not even sure what that means anymore, being me. You did something, and I need to know what it is, or was, and why, because right now I’m scared and I don’t know what’s real anymore. I was sleeping with Janine and Kess and I woke up, from a dead sleep, something that’s never happened to me before, and I had this vision, in my dream, and it scared me.”

She looked at him, not through him, just at him, taking all of him in. She noted the tension in his facial muscles, the more straight-up posture, and how tensely he grabbed the coffee cup. His hand trembled to some degrees as he raised it to his mouth.

“Are you afraid of me, Sam?”

“Yes,” he answered, without a nanosecond of hesitation.

“Why?”

“Because of what you’re able to make me do, make me feel, any and all of it, I suppose.”

“Think about what you just said, and what I just asked you. Think about what you know about hypnosis and trance, and ‘mind-control’ if you want to think of it in that respect. Think about what I said earlier about brainwashing, and then think about Bri and Mark earlier in my apartment. Think about how they willingly stood there, disrobed, and surrendered as I switched off their minds. OK?”

Sam could only nod because he didn’t want to look up at her, didn’t want to see those eyes for fear of giving himself to them completely.

“Good. Now, answer this question carefully, and take some time before you answer: what exactly have I made you do in the time that you and I have spent in each other’s company? And yes, that includes the Succubus fantasy that I was so happy to make a reality for you. Think carefully, and give me an answer when you’re ready.“

He almost blurted out an answer, but thankfully his amazing mind started making connections for him before the words could form in his vocal cords.

Sam sat back and closed his eyes and began to do his own video rewind of sorts covering the experiences and moments he’d spent in Theresa’s company. From the first “Hello” in that dark hallway at the theater a few days prior to the moment he saw her through the IHOP window as she climbed from the vehicle only a short time earlier.

He ran it all forward and then backward, and then forward again at a slower pace. As he did so, especially with the Succubus fantasy, his body, namely his cock, responded and he couldn’t help it. She had made his fantasy a reality, there was no way he or anyone else could ever dare deny that cold hard fact of his life.

And not only had she made the fantasy that he originally had come true but during that fantasy as it played out, she’d asked him what he wanted, over and over again, to make it even better and then feeding that aspect right back to him in real-time. She had literally reached into his mind, so to speak, and asked him what he wanted and then she made it happen right there in that dark oddly lit room.

In a way, she had asked him how he wanted her to adore him, on both physical and mental and emotional levels. She wanted to please him, as fully as she possibly could, and the only way to do that was with communication.

She asked, he answered, she made it happen. She asked again, he offered something, and she made that happen too.

What price could one put on a custom-made fantasy tailored specifically to your dreams in real-time?

And after it was all said and done, she thanked him profusely, over and over, after every moment of questioning him, after every act she performed for him, to him, and with him.

She thanked him for the opportunity to make his dreams and fantasies come true.

She’d done that—thank him—many times since in her bed, in her kitchen, in her shower where he ravaged her because she needed it to happen, she wanted it to happen.

And so did Ray.

She’d invited him to her apartment the prior evening and he accepted.

She’d asked him to be a viewer of the experience that Bri and Mark had there in her guest bedroom.

She’d asked him if he wanted her to switch off his mind.

Sam opened his mouth and spoke.

“Nothing.”

“Thank you, Sam.”

And now she thanked him again, presumably for being honest with her.

“May I ask a question?” he whispered.

“I will answer any question you ask of me, Sam, but be aware: the answer may not be what you expect when I do. It may be something that will be a problem for you, momentarily. If you allow yourself to be open to possibilities, both your heart and your mind, I do believe that even if it’s painful for these moments when you first come to the knowledge, that with time, and patience, and love, you’ll understand that you are far more capable of amazing things than you believe you are.”

“What exactly happened back there at your apartment? What exactly did you do to Bri and Mark?”

“Well, nothing, as you just realized, I suppose. But what I did do was induce in them something that they willingly wanted to experience because of the work we’ve been doing for the past few months.”

“Months?” Sam asked, quite surprised.

“Yes, months. Sam, you’ve only known Janine, even in your trance states, for a few weeks, but Bri and Mark have been interested in hypnosis for a long time. Janine and I have both worked with those two, I’m sure Janine has mentioned that, yes?”

Emma returned, and Sam ordered steak and eggs. medium rare, shredded hash browns, with extra toast; Theresa ordered a Colorado omelet with extra shredded cheese. After claiming the menus, she smiled at Theresa, winked at Sam, and then bounded off.

Sam noted the pep in her step and Theresa commented:

“She’s a very good girl, even if she’s not consciously aware of it at this moment.”

“Way ahead of you, Kess got inside her head for a few minutes a few nights ago. I’m betting Emma has Kess’ number stashed someplace very safe and will call her soon.”

Theresa cocked her head at that information, and some gears started to turn.

“What were we about—oh, yes, you asked about Janine and Mark, she did mention that he was a very good boy so that was my first clue, obviously. He’s the one I think that created the music she uses for the light and sound machine. I hope I get a chance to see what that’s like soon, seems like an interesting way to go into trance.”

“Oh, yes, they’re quite fun, especially if you, as the subject, are working with someone that has experience with them and knows exactly what’s going on. With the goggles on, and the lights and the sounds working magic, when that person’s voice slips in and you barely even know it happened, it’s a great way to sink down, down, down.”

Sam started to wilt a bit and she stopped.

“Sam, wide awake, sorry about that, really.”

“It’s OK, I know you were just being you. I could never blame you for that.”

“Side effect of discussions about hypnosis: they tend to use language and wording that ends up causing it more often than not, especially if there’s strong rapport... and trust.”

She looked at Sam for a reaction, and he finally did look into her eyes directly.

“Do you trust me, Sam?”

“Yes, Theresa.”

She was somewhat disappointed that he hadn’t addressed her as Mistress, but she understood why. He did still trust her or else he wouldn’t have called her and woke her up demanding her presence to discuss things she’d set in motion.

He just trusted her a little bit less, at least for the few moments they were going to spend talking about what happened. She sincerely hoped to regain what she’d lost, and even more of it actually.

“So,” he continued, “Janine has been working with Mark for some time now, and you as well. Bri, I suppose, well she’s a good girl as we both are aware of, but I don’t know what happened back there. When I woke up earlier, I had been in a dream, and in that dream, I was inside a place, my special place if you must know, where I sometimes take myself to calm down and relax.”

“Tell me about it, if you’re willing,” she asked as she poured some more coffee into her cup. She nodded as she held the pot over his half-empty cup and he nodded; she filled it about three-quarters of the way to make room for the creamers she knew he’d be adding.

“Imagine a nice grassy hill, off in some valley someplace. Yours won’t be the same as mine, obviously, but a nice grassy hill, and on one side of the hill it’s like a big portion of it has been excavated, literally as if some giant came along and just scooped out a huge chunk of it. That creates a cliff of sorts, an overhang that sits up and above most of the valley below it. At the very top of that hill, a short distance from the edge, is a very large very old tree, with a huge thick trunk, big thick roots, and it’s so wide it covers a good area.”

“I’m sure it’s a beautiful place,” she added softly.

“Yeah, it is. I go there, and I imagine myself walking up the hill to the tree, and then there’s this one spot, almost like it was made for me, which it was I suppose since I created all this in my imagination. That spot, it’s just an area at the base of the tree along the ground and back against the roots. It’s like a natural recliner of sorts, and when I sit down and lay back into it, I feel like I become a part of the tree itself.”

Sam closed his eyes and actually wavered a bit as he sat there describing his special place. Theresa was glad to see he’d allowed himself to calm down in various degrees compared to the nervous house cat he practically was when she arrived.

“With my eyes open it’s like I can see all the way into infinity, and everything is just beautiful. The colors are amazing, the sounds are so quiet, and the only thing I ever really hear is the sound of the leaves in the tree’s branches as the wind softly blows. That makes the tree move ever so slightly, and that translates into slight movement for me on the roots, and before I usually know it’s happened, I’m already asleep.”

“That sounds amazingly peaceful, Sam, thank you for sharing that with me.”

“Sure. But I woke up, from a dream where I was there, in my special place, Theresa. You understand that when I say it’s my special place that means I’m the only one there, the only one that knows about its existence, save for you at this moment because I just told you about it. I don’t think I’ve ever revealed this to anyone else, ever, not even Janine or Kess, certainly not Bri, and absolutely not—

“Mark.”

Sam’s eyes popped up, staring straight at her.

“So, you did do something earlier, yes?”

“Yes.”

“And it involved me, and Mark?”

“Yes.”

“You’re fond of movie quotes, yes?” she asked, setting her coffee cup on the table.

“Unfortunately, yes, it’s somewhat of a curse. If I can make the association, I do, often, and it annoys the hell out of people more than they’d care to admit.”

“I think it shows intelligence, personally, because you have a wonderfully expressive and creative mind, along with it being so incredibly sharp in terms of perceptions. And yes, you make connections like crazy, it’s one of your more endearing qualities. But I have a quote for you if you’ll accept it. I’ve only seen the movie once, and it was very enlightening in many respects, perhaps I’ll have to watch it again and pay more attention to the deeper meanings I’m always told that it has.”

“That movie being...?” Sam asked.

Emma returned at that moment with the tray and their dishes. She bowed somewhat to place Sam’s in front of him, then again to place Theresa’s in front of her. Another saucer of the creamers and she asked if they needed anything at all.

“No, dear, everything is perfect, thank you,” Theresa offered.

Emma smiled and bounded off again.

Sam looked at the huge omelet on Theresa’s plate and asked:

“What is that, again?”

“The menu called it a Colorado omelet. It’s supposed to have hickory bacon, sausage, beef, ham, onions, green peppers, and of course eggs and cheese.”

She leaned in and smelled it and practically juiced if Sam was reading her reactions correctly.

“Oh boy, now this is something that I am going to devour with great pleasure.”

A fork in one hand, a knife in the other, and Theresa went to work dissecting it into smaller pieces.

Sam had already began slicing and dicing his steak, noting the pinkish quality and figured that looked medium-rare to his uncultured eyes to sufficient degrees. The eggs looked great, the hash browns that perfect light brown color and the toast was spot on, as if he’d made it himself. He grabbed some of those little jelly packs and started smothering one slice of toast with the strawberry when he looked at Theresa.

She was just removing her fork from her mouth and her face had smoothed out as she chewed very slowly, eyes closed. She was actually moaning softly during all of this, and Sam’s cock took note.

“Mmmm... oh geez, Sam, you have to try some of this, seriously. This is like a transcendental experience for me right now. Thank you for waking me up and demanding I present myself, as silly as that might sound.”

Sam had an idea, wasn’t sure if he should, or even if it would work, but he was willing to take the risk.

He set his fork down and waited for Theresa to finish the bite she was working over in her mouth. When she did, she licked her lips, opened her eyes and looked directly into his.

“Theresa, mind if I take a peek inside?”

Her face smoothed out instantly, her eyelids went half-closed, and her head cocked softly to just one side as the arm and hand holding the fork gently lowered to the tabletop.

“Thank you, Ray?”

A flutter or two on the eyelids happened.

“Yes?”

“Uhmmm, hi. Are you OK?”

“I’m fine, Sam, what do you want?”

That seemed a bit uncharacteristic of Ray considering, so he asked:

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No, I simply asked what you wanted. So, again, Sam, what do you want?”

“I want answers.”

“You won’t get them from me.”

“Why not?”

“Because what happened earlier, what you’re asking about, that was 100% Theresa, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. That’s on her to reveal it or keep it locked up tight, entirely at her discretion.”

Totally unexpected, but Sam had to respect Ray’s decision.

“OK, thank you, it was nice to chat with you again.”

“Of course, I’m always here to help, Sam, but this time, you are honestly on your own.”

A flutter or two happened again.

“She’s a stubborn girl sometimes, isn’t she?” Theresa asked.

“She has her reasons and I have to honor that. The movie, the quote, please?”

“’The Matrix,’ once again, and something Morpheus said, and again I am probably butchering this but here goes: ‘I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.’ or words to that effect. Am I close?”

“As if you’d written the script yourself, yes, that was an exact quote, thank you. And I suppose I get the meaning, I think.”

“Sam, here, take a bite,” and she offered a rather large fork-full of her omelet and he did indeed clean the fork.

“Mmmm, OK, you’re right, that’s pretty amazing. This steak is great too, not quite up to par with the one you made for me the other day, but even so,” and he skewered one large piece for her and handed her the fork. She took it from his hand, reached over with her other and grabbed the A-1 Sauce bottle. She leaned the bottle towards Sam, he unscrewed the cap, she doused the piece of steak with the sauce, then put the fork in her mouth.

“MMMMMmmm... oh wow, I do love A-1 Sauce. Do you?” she asked as she handed him the bottle.

He did, actually, and hadn’t even thought to add any on his steak that morning for some reason. Who was he kidding, he thought to himself. The reason he wasn’t able to think straight was the most hypnotic woman he’d ever met, sitting right in front of him. He doused the remainder of his steak in the sauce and recapped the bottle placing it back in the rack by the wall.

He remembered the idea of him having a key, in the center of his forehead, a bright shiny brass key, with that keyring and that Yin-Yang pendant, and as he started to look up at it without even really thinking, Theresa noted it.

“It’s there, Sam, right where it’s always been. In the On position, right?”

He blinked and refocused on her. She was smiling, and his natural response was to smile back.

“Yeah, someday someone is going to turn my mind off and pull that key for a while. I sincerely wanted it to be you, Theresa, earlier, that much I remember. I remember you asking me what I’d offer you to do it, and I remember telling you I’d happily give you my mind. That remains true, regardless of what may have happened.”

“Do you truly want to know what happened, Sam? If you do, I’ll explain. It’s not something I can just offer as a ‘this happened, and that happened, and now we’re here’ kind of understanding. It’s a bit more complex, and it will take a while. Are you OK with this?”

The moment of truth. If what he believed had happened actually did happen, he couldn’t say—at that moment—how he was going to feel once he got some kind of confirmation about all of it. She’d never lied to him that he knew of, so he understood what she might reveal to him could be shocking, even life-changing, if what he remembered from that dream earlier had some basis in his reality.

He started to answer when she held up a finger:

“I can only show you the door, Sam. Understand?”

With a nod, Sam said:

“I understand.”

“I need to explain what I’ve been doing with Bri and Mark first, it’s even more complicated than what I did with you earlier but I’ll do my my best to explain this quickly. For the past oh, six months or so, I’ve been working with them both, but individually, never at the same time—as I said earlier, tonight’s little practice session of sorts was the first time they had been in the presence of each other. In fact, it was the first time they’d learned that I had been working with both of them at all.”

Sam nodded, working on the now improved steak because of that A-1 Sauce and how it just blended so well with the steak’s natural juices.

“I’ve been, as you’ve probably guessed, brainwashing them for months, with very deep hypnosis, but not in some negative way like movies and TV shows and stories always seem to do it. This was brainwashing of a positive kind: to set them completely free of their conscious and even unconscious limitations.”

“To give them their off-switch, I presume?”

“Exactly. That idea, of having the key there in the middle of the forehead, that was actually how Bri first described how she felt about that idea and it just stuck. I liked the idea of it, and so did Mark, and so that became their way of surrendering to me whenever I conditioned them.”

“It makes sense, honestly. I mean, even when you were simply asking me about my key earlier, my first thought was something there in my forehead, and I could almost see it there, actually sticking out just a bit from my forehead, bright and shiny brass as I described.“

“You have a great imagination, Sam, and so do Bri and Mark. In fact, one thing that makes them so precious to me is another gift they both share: they are remarkable deep trance subjects. Are you familiar with what’s known as the Esdaile state?”

“Yes, Janine and I spoke about that recently, I think Kess mentioned it as well. That super-deep state of being where a person almost goes 100% mental, with almost no connection to the—wait, no connection to the body.”

Sam’s eyes went a bit wide at the realization.

“Wait, I thought from everything I’ve learned about the Esdaile state that it’s a state where the body is so relaxed that because of that disconnect from the mental aspects, the body is basically in a coma more or less. The person, being so deep, loses or simply decides to not move at all. Am I missing something?”

“Your food, yes, eat up while I talk for a few, just eat and listen, OK?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Shivers, goosebumps, and a happy soft smile as Theresa gained more confidence that things would be OK.

“The Esdaile state was long believed to be as deep as someone could go, but research in some other fields has actually provided evidence that it’s not. There are even deeper states, much deeper, where many interesting things happen with a subject that is capable of reaching them. And that’s the key here, pun not intended with the off-switch thing.”

Sam choked a bit on some hash browns at pun even so, and she laughed as well before taking a sip of ice water.

Emma appeared, asked if everything was good, got happy smiles and walked away once more.

“There are states that some very uniquely talented subjects in clinical hypnotherapy lab situations were able to achieve. The issue with describing depths of hypnosis and trance is that there’s no scale that has any actual meaning; you can’t say “Oh, subject John Doe went to 193 out of 1000 where 1000 is ‘the deepest anyone can go’ kind of situation. There is really no definitive way to show how ‘deep’ someone ever goes.”

“Right, that’s always been an issue in the hypnosis field: how to prove a depth, or even what’s going on in any meaningful way, an actual proof-of-trance that provides undeniable evidence of it.”

“Well, yes, and no, because that—proof—is rather easy. I have something to show you, I suspected it would be needed so I kept it handy just in case.”

She pulled out an iPad and tapped it a few times.

“A few weeks ago, after months of working with Mark—and I haven’t done this with Bri yet but she’ll be tested soon—I got him to the psych lab here at the school and we spent the afternoon doing some testing. He was fitted with an EEG—I hope someday we get a more efficient way to do that, really. It uses a bunch of electrodes that are basically glued in some respects to the scalp, dozens of them, and the leads are then attached to a monitoring console, a big computer basically.”

“I’ve had one done in the past, for a psych program test, actually. Spent a weekend in a room with that crap on, got paid $600 for my time but I think I spent most of it on shampoo afterward to get that sticky crap out of my hair. Easier to just shave my head and I almost did.”

“Exactly, we need far more sensitive probes, really. Maybe someday a simple cap can be worn that’ll give the same or even better results picking up the activity. Anyway, we did several tests in a few hours, this is a sample of Mark’s brainwave activity in a fully conscious fully awake ‘normal’ state of being, just sitting on the bed in the exam room. He was doing nothing but looking around. There was nothing happening, no video playing, no TV, no music, nothing, except maybe the heating and cooling system in the building providing air, that’s it.”

Sam remembered seeing some of his EEG results, but honestly, it just looked like squiggly lines on the graph paper more than anything else. He certainly had no skill in interpreting it, so he just looked at what Theresa was showing him and followed her lead.

“For Mark, this is ‘normal,’ more or less. Just wide awake, not doing anything particular that requires any kind of conscious focus on anything at all. The activity has normal peaks and valleys, and it, just like us, constantly changes—if you had been there with me when this was taking place, you would have been able to look at him, and as soon as he moved his head, you’d note a peak somewhere on the graph. If he shifted his vision, you’d note that too. Everything on the graph represents some mental activity that means he’s thinking about moving some part of his body, and it moves with the thought.”

Sam nodded.

“You following me so far?”

“Always, Mistress.”

“Good, very good.”

She was purposely not saying “Good boy” for reasons that would become clear later on.

This next graph will be one where I played a movie for him, I think it was ‘The Fifth Element’ or something.”

She swiped to the left and a new graph appeared. The peaks and valleys were way more pronounced.

“His brain activity increased,” Sam noted.

“Very nice, Sam, and yes, indeed. As his visual cortex became overstimulated as well as his auditory inputs, the graph shows, on the lower readings which are where the most mental activity happens, that his mind became engaged in what the eyes and ears were providing. The top part, where directed physical activity was shown, was flatter than before; the evidence here is quite clear, at least to me because I’m fairly experienced at deciphering these kinds of EEG traces.”

“And what’s that?”

“That Mark has a high aptitude for V and A, and lesser on K. You know what those are, yes? The VKA?”

“Yes, he responds stronger to visual and audible sensory input, with less on the kinesthetic side. Considering he’s a musician and Janine and Kess apparently love what he creates, that makes sense to me.”

“Exactly, and that’s precisely what Mark is: high VA, and lesser K. That means, for hypnosis purposes, if I use inductions that stress my voice for the A and my physical attributes for the A, you know, ‘look at my big soft breasts, my soft full lips, and of course my sparkling blue eyes,’ Mark is helpless to resist. As you are, right?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said in a monotonic quality, mocking her own mockery at the same time.

“Funny, you are a funny young man, Sam. Anyway, so yes, taking Mark into deep trance with visual and audible induction aspects, and some kinesthetic aspects like softly stroking the back of his hand or along his arm, the back of his neck, it only takes a few moments for him to surrender to me. He’s more receptive to me than even you are, but I’m guessing in time, if you trust me, you’ll be just as utterly helpless as he is, and everyone else when I really turn on the hypnotic charms.”

“I trust you, Mistress, I just have some concerns, you know this, that’s why we’re here. Continue, please?”

She swiped left again:

“This graph, this is where things get interesting. In this graph, right here,” and she pointed to a spot that showed a clear line of sorts from the top to the bottom across every trace on the graph. “This point right here is where I snapped my fingers and commanded Mark to sleep, as he lay there on the bed in the exam room.”

The evidence on the EEG was unmistakable: the brainwave activity dropped to such lower degrees that Sam, even with his untrained eye, could not miss. It wasn’t quite a complete ‘cutting of the strings’ and a total flatline on every trace, however; there was activity, just reduced to significant degrees.

“He’s a very good boy, Sam, and the conditioning I’ve done with him is quite deep. The results here are the proof you were speaking earlier, but here’s where it gets even more interesting.”

She swiped left again and a new graph showed a dramatic upturn in the activity across the traces, especially along the bottom area where the brainwave activity indicated mental stimulation primarily—those were showing his unconscious mind, his imagination, firing up.

“At this point, just after the trance started, he dropped, and all the traces revealed it clearly. Then a minute later here, the traces began to show the mental activity as I engaged his imagination.”

“What did you do?” Sam asked, finishing off the last piece of toast.

“I suggested he imagine that he was in bed, and I was lying beside him and only touching him there on his tummy, drawing those slow circles with just a few fingertips, nothing more. That’s why you see a slight uptick in the activity up here in the physical activity traces. Check this out.”

She swiped left and the next graph appeared.

“This is a continuation of the previous graph you just saw, the same trace just extended to the next piece of paper, so to speak. Now, considering what you just saw on the previous one, and what I told you I had suggested to him that was doing—note that he was in the exam room, I was in the control room watching him on a camera, I was not there with him touching him physically, understand?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look at this moment here, tell me what you see.”

The line, from top to bottom, across every trace, spiked to the max it could be, for at least a few seconds as Sam understood the timeline from left to right. Then every trace gradually came down a bit but most of them stayed at about half of what the potential range could be, with some spiking quite high every few seconds, all the way to the far right of the trace.

“You did, or I suppose you said something that caused a reaction not only on the mental side of things as he was imagining it but suddenly, up here, it became an actual physical reaction as he lay in the bed, right?”

“I told him to imagine that I had just impaled myself on his cock and was fucking him slowly, up and down, up and down,” and as she said up and down she pointed her finger at the graph and as she said up the trace showed a slight downtick in detected activity, and when she said down it showed a spike.

“As you lifted off him, less physical sensation so less of a response and when you dropped on him, the sensations of you surrounding him spiked the readings.”

“See, you’re not so bad at this after all. It’s not that tough to understand the readings once you have an idea of understanding: the EEG simply shows activity, and that’s it. More activity, a greater peak, less activity, a lower one. The peaks and valleys here, they were caused by me simply saying the words up, and down, up, and down, up, and down, for a few minutes. Want to see the best part of all?”

She swiped left and the graph, at least for the first one and half minutes, had that same pattern of peaks and valleys.

But then about two minutes into that last graph, everything spiked, hard, max readings, for nearly forty seconds. The needles, as they would have been on a pure classic paper EEG machine, spiked and flatlined at their maximums, and then after about fifty seconds they gradually began to decrease, across all traces top to bottom.

“You told him to cum.”

“Yep. And boy did he obey me perfectly, and there’s your actual proof that hypnosis, and trance, and the power of our minds is awesome.”

“I need to sign up for that kind of psych test, and soon.”

“Deal. After Bri, we’ll see how you trace out. Perhaps Anonymistress will swing by and have a chat with you so we can see just what that voice and her finger snaps are really doing to your grey matter. How’s that sound?”

“It sounds like I’m going to mess up a lot of hospital gowns, and I don’t even care.”

They laughed for a few minutes and finished their food.

“But, Sam, there’s more. With respect to what I’ve been doing with Bri and Mark, and even without having been able to test Bri yet, here’s what happens with Mark when I switch off his mind. Now, realize I can’t just suggest it, that’s not how he’s been conditioned, neither has Bri. I have to be there, with them, face-to-face, and I have to make physical contact there on their foreheads, and turn that key and remove it. Once that happens, once they see me doing it and feel that switch, they’re gone, no doubt about it.”

“You’re confident in that, aren’t you?”

“Yes, and here’s the proof. This is Mark, in his Esdaile state.”

The swipe to the left presented a graph and it almost looked flat at first glance. She brought her index finger and thumb together on the iPad display and then separated them to zoom in on several traces. Activity was there, just so slight that it only registered in the seven to sixteen range on the scale of the EEG. The full scale of each trace, as Theresa swiped just a bit to the left, showed zero to one-hundred, and she swiped back to the previous graph showing some of the activity just prior to the command for Mark to cum.

She zoomed in and it had a relative range of about twenty-two to thirty-five.

Swiping back to the right, she zoomed all the way out.

“Understand? His Esdaile readings are quite low as expected, and I could show you some activity points where I spoke to him and got slight reactions, probably no more than a peak of about twenty at certain times.

“I asked him to move his index finger in any way he wanted at that point, and I never actually saw it move, but the EEG registered at least a thought for him to do it, that’s the twenty.”

“What I’ve read about the Esdaile state is that for most intents and purposes it’s useless because the subject is so deep and so detached from their physical state, they don’t want to come back from it and would just prefer to remain there. I remember reading that it can be difficult to get someone to actually come back from it, which they’d do eventually after falling into natural sleep. One story I read said you’d have to threaten them to some degree and tell the person ‘If you don’t wake up now, you’ll never be able to get back to this state with my help again’ or words to that effect.”

“Yes, that’s a common thing, and believe it or not that is precisely the way to wake someone up in the Esdaile state. It’s the accepted way to do it: whisper to them that if they don’t come back, if they don’t wake up at that moment, that the hypnotist will never help them get to that place again in the future. It’s curious, it’s weird, and it’s most certainly not normal, but it does actually work.“

“Is that how you bring Mark back?”

“Well, it can be, but Mark and Bri, they weren’t in the Esdaile state. So, look at this.”

She swiped left again and a new clean completely clear graph appeared. Sam looked at it twice and then actually zoomed in on it himself and still didn’t see much of anything at all. The far left of the graph had, for about thirty seconds, some activity in the forty to fifty level, and then basically flatline. He zoomed in as far as it could go and he did see very tiny minute peaks.

“Surprised?” Theresa asked. She poured one more cup of coffee as Sam held the iPad, stumped to understand what he was looking at.

“Here, let me make it easy for you.”

She zoomed out a bit, then found a specific point at about the four-minute mark and zoomed in, way in, and there was a peak from one to about four. It only lasted a half-second or so and it was so tiny he missed it from the normal view.

“OK, so, that is or that was?”

“I walked into the room at this point,” she put her finger at the beginning of the trace on the left side.

“Mark was wide awake and fully aware during this portion till here, hence the range you noted indicating ‘normal’ brainwave activity.”

She pointed at that roughly thirty-second mark on the trace.

“What do you think happened when it flatlined, more or less?”

There could only be one reason.

“You switched off his mind.”

“Yes, I did, and that tiny little peak there around the four-minute mark?”

“You did or said something.”

“I said his name, and that was it.”

She swiped to the left one more time and the next graph was then zoomed in to a large portion. There were peaks, many of them, but none of them went over about seven.

“I was speaking to him, telling him that he was a good boy, that I was so proud of him for going so deep, that sort of thing. I did that for a few minutes, and then, because I wanted to know with absolute certainty what might be possible, this happened.”

She swiped left and the graph had activity all over it, from top to bottom, lots of peaks and valleys, some periods of nothing at all, almost perfect flatline, then more peaks and valleys, a lot of activity both on the purely mental side but also on the physical side.

“You brought him back?”

“No, Sam. Mark had his mind switched off for over forty minutes while I traced it all. What happened right here is the magic point,” and she put her finger on a point about five minutes into the trace as it had continued from the previous page.

“That, right there, was when I asked the body-known-as-Mark to sit up, open its eyes, and have a chat with me.”

“Wait... what?” Sam asked, completely shocked at what she’d just said.

“His mind was off, Sam, both from the conscious and unconscious perspectives, at least as I understand them. When he is in that state, his mind, being off, simply doesn’t do anything at all. It’s there, of course, I mean let’s be realistic: I can’t switch off someone’s mind. There’s that other line in ‘The Matrix’ that Morpheus says when Neo asks him about dying inside the Matrix, something like—

“The body cannot live without the mind, basically.”

“Yes, exactly, thank you. So what happened, at least from my still limited but rapidly expanding experience with this phenomenon, is that when Mark, and so far, it seems Bri is capable of this as well hence me wanting to get her traced, get into this state, their minds are functional but utterly idle. They are totally idle and simply awaiting some kind of input, hence when I spoke to him there was activity in those ultra-small degrees. The moment my voice went silent, practical flatline.”

“That would make sense, actually, if they’re simply waiting on input. But what surprised me the most looking at that graph: he was able to move, apparently without any issues at all.”

“YES!!! YES!!! EXACTLY!!! And that’s the part that got me so very excited. I mean, if you’re going to take control of someone’s mind, why not truly take control of it, right? What’s the most perfect way to control someone’s mind, Sam, considering what you now know based on what I’ve just shown you? Seriously, think about it, think about all this info and what it could represent. If you truly wanted to control someone, what’s the best way to do it?“

Sam finished off his cup of coffee and wanted more food, actually, but he set the cup down and thought about it. He looked at the graph once again and suddenly it just became clear.

“You switch it off. If you get the mind completely out of the way, the body remains, and that’s what most of actually want to control. We want the body to obey, for pleasure, right?”

“Sam, I swear, if I could stop time right here and right now, I’d suck your balls dry under the table, you delicious crazy smart hypno-addict.”

“I... well... damn, that would be... fun, I think?” he stammered.

“But it would be a lot more fun if you weren’t able to think about it, to be unable to analyze what’s happening, what I’d be doing, and just feel the pleasure as that became everything that mattered, would it not?” she asked, now leaning into the table.

Sam felt the pull, and he wanted it.

“If I were able to do that for you, Sam, if I reached out and switched you off, right here, right now, and I removed your key to hold safely in the palm of my hand, what would you give me?”

“My mind, Mistress.”

“And what of your body, hrmmm? What would the body-known-as-Sam do for me?”

“It would obey.”

“Soon, very soon, Sam. But not yet. I promise you that very soon, when you’re ready, I will switch off your mind, and you will be very happy when it occurs. But not yet. Wake up, please.”

Sam shook off the trance, shivering from head to toe as Emma walked up. Before she could even speak, Sam asked:

“What kind of desserts do you have, anything related to breakfast items?”

“Uhmmm, we have a strawberry fruit crepe, I suppose that would be a breakfast dessert, maybe? It’s a pastry thing, like an eclair, with whipped cream, and vanilla ice cream. It’s actually very nice.”

“Two, if you please, for my friend and I, thank you, Emma.”

She bit her lower lip when he called her by name, smiled, and once more was off to the kitchen.

He looked at Theresa and knew precisely what she was thinking.

“I think she’d much rather have you for dessert, Sam. So would I, for that matter, but you’re still in recovery. I hope you enjoyed how the girls helped you get some sleep earlier. I had expected you’d sleep all night long because you do need to take a break from all of us making such good use of you. Thank you.”

“My pleasure, Mistress, and yours too, apparently.”

Theresa choked on the sip of water and laughed.

“I’ve learned a lot with you here, and I’m very grateful for this little brainwashing slash programming slash sleepy state primer, but before Emma returns, and before we get sidetracked with anything else, will you please tell me what happened earlier in your apartment? I trust you, I do, and I’ll accept whatever happened. If it’s good, great, if it’s not so good, well, we’ll work it out. But, please, tell me.”

“Are you 100% certain you want to know?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I seduced you with my voice, and my touch, Sam. After I got you to that point where you consciously and willingly offered me the key to your mind, I startled you, dropped you apparently much deeper than I had expected you to go, and then I spent the better part of an hour and a half brainwashing you.”

“You... you brainwashed me?”

“Yes, Sam, I did. I stood behind you as you relaxed and melted into the day-bed, and I massaged your neck for a while because you really needed that, too much tension for such a young healthy body. Then I brought a chair over and sat behind you, and as I did, I stroked your temples softly as I very gently rocked your head from side to side, then around in some slow soft circles. The entire time I was whispering soft words of surrender directly into that sleepy mind of yours.”

“You worked with D?” he asked.

“No, Sam, what I did was way down, down, down under D, and he’s probably not even aware of what transpired. I can’t just snap my fingers and give you recall of what happened either because at those depths there’s not really much going on in the upper registers of your mind. You weren’t in that state like Bri and Mark were as they stood before you, they are so talented.”

“Wait, you spent over an hour doing that to me, and they stood there the whole time doing... nothing? Just drifting?”

“Drifting is a conscious mind activity, calling on the imagination to propel it. Considering I had switched them off, no, Sam, they were simply standing. And yes, they stood there for a good long while, but not the entire time, no.”

Emma came back with the desserts, placed them on the tables in their appropriate places, and gathered the excess dishes. A nod, a wink, a smile, and she was gone.

“If they weren’t standing there the entire time, then what, exactly?”

Theresa leaned into the table and took Sam by one hand.

“This is your Rubicon, Sam, I know you’re fond of that term and that concept. Right here, in this moment, you’re facing one, and only if you tell me you’re willing to cross it, right now, will I reveal what you experienced. Decide, now.”

He looked out the window again, noted a shift in the color of the sky and realized the sun was coming up. He didn’t bother to look for his smartphone, didn’t bother to look for a clock. He simply looked out the window and remembered the voice in his secret place that simply said “Hi.”

“I want to know, Mistress, tell me.”

“After about fifty minutes or so, I needed to rest for a few moments. I sat back and you continued repeating the suggestions I’d been giving you. You had long since lost any conscious ability to resist, and everything that I’d programmed you with was now on automatic as you simply conditioned yourself to be that obedient. It happened on levels you’re not consciously aware of, even now, but you are safe with me, Sam, I promise that.”

Sam cut through the crepe with his fork and took a bite. There was something about the way the whipped cream mixed with the ice cream; the taste was quite amazing but also vaguely familiar.

“The taste...” Sam whispered.

“What did you say?” She asked.

He thought about it for a few moments, closed his mouth, felt the inside of it with his tongue as he savored the taste of that creamy mixture in his mouth. He reached up with his right hand and touched his lips and gasped.

Theresa, knowing Sam was quite exceptional at making connections, realized he knew what had happened.

“Oh, god, Mark.”

“Sam, look at me.”

He found it tough to do that, tough to do what she was asking, for a variety of reasons. He literally felt a shift of his entire world in those moments, as if everything had moved a few inches to one side and was now slightly off-axis of what he believed to be up and down.

“Sam, please, look at me.”

Sam eventually managed to get his eyes up from staring at his fingertips to looking at Theresa. Her eyes, always amazing, were pretty glassy as the tears flowed down both cheeks.

“Why... why are you crying?” he asked.

“Because you know what happened, I think. You might not know all of it, and I’ll explain, but you do know the important part of it, do you not?”

“I... I think I do, something about that taste,” as he looked down at the crepe once more. The vanilla ice cream was melting and it mixed with the whipped cream there on the plate. Theresa looked down at her own crepe, dabbed a finger in the mixture of her own dessert, then touched it on the tip of her glistening pink tongue.

“Oh, boy,” she commented to herself because she knew that taste all too well, and it really was a damned near-perfect match.

“Tell me, now,” Sam said, sitting up straight and both arms on the table as he leaned in.

“After a few minutes, I resumed the stroking of your temples, but I suggested that you’d be more comfortable if you allowed yourself to sink more deeply into those cushions on the day-bed. You sank down into it, and pushed yourself to the edge. Yes, you know me and putting people on the edge, it’s a thing for me, Sam, and it usually works well for those people I work with, you included.”

The look on his face wasn’t one of happiness, so she continued.

“I told you to allow your legs to hang loose, limp, and relaxed openly and they did. I told Bri to get down and service your rosebud with complete abandon. I told Mark to take up a position on Bri’s left side, take the head of your cock in his mouth and suck softly, palm your balls with his right hand, and softly stroke your tummy with his left.”

Sam sat back, and as she described it, he felt it as it had happened just a few hours earlier.

He remembered the feeling of being so utterly helpless, and that was becoming a fairly regular thing for him. But every time he attempted to have a thought Theresa had been there, stroking his temples, and offering him things to say, things that became his thoughts. Her words became his thoughts and Sam simply stopped thinking his own thoughts as her words became all that Sam knew.

When Bri first deeply tongue fucked his asshole, for a few moments he had a brief thought that he should cum for her, but that thought was brushed away by something Theresa whispered. When Mark’s mouth softly sucked the head of his cock, for just a few moments Sam felt that sleepy bliss begin to wash over him, but that too was pushed away by Theresa’s voice and something she said.

For a period of time, this process continued: Bri licked, Mark sucked and stroked, Theresa whispered and stroked, and the body-known-as-Sam simply gave up any caring or resistance. It gave up trying to think, it gave up wanting to cum, it gave in and dropped deeper than it had ever been.

It also simply surrendered itself to pleasure and wanted to return the favor.

The body-known-as-Sam even said so when Theresa asked it if that would be possible.

Bri stopped and stood up, stepping back a few feet. Mark stood, and waited as instructed, standing directly in front of the body-known-as-Sam and in-between his legs. Theresa whispered something and it sat up slowly. At some point, the eyes focused on the cock bouncing only inches away.

Theresa asked questions, and the body-known-as-Sam answered in the affirmative.

She asked more questions and got more affirmative responses.

She asked if the act of providing pleasure to someone who had provided pleasure to it was something that the body-known-as-Sam would be willing to do.

The head nodded.

Every single step of the way the questions were asked, and every single step of the way the answers were yes.

A few more whispers and then the body-known-as-Mark spoke.

A head rose, a glance was shared, a squeeze on the back of a neck happened, a single word was whispered, and the mouth of the body-known-as-Sam tasted the cock of the body-known-as-Mark.

The mouth enjoyed the sensations and the taste, and the mouth continued for some time. The squeezing on the back of the neck was unnecessary at that point, as well as that one whispered word. Theresa’s countless confirmations of what would happen proved that there was an interest, that pleasure truly knew no gender, and the body-known-as-Sam was only too happy to make a friend feel good because that friend had done the same for him.

Willingly.

After several minutes, Mark fed that mouth his cream, and that mouth savored it and swallowed every drop as it sucked deeply on the head for every last drop. Finally, the two bodies separated as Mark stepped back and was still once more.

Theresa came to sit on the day-bed beside the body-known-as-Sam and hugged him softly, whispering how proud she was of him, how he’d grown so much so fast, and how he would continue to learn so many new things about himself. She whispered a few more words and the body-known-as-Sam collapsed, happily, and slept for her once more.

Sam blinked a few times as the recall washed over him. He was looking at Theresa, and she was obviously crying.

“I could say I’m upset, Theresa, I could say I’m so angry I never want to see you, or anyone else ever again. There’s a part of me right now, and no it’s not D, he’s not even responding to me so far for some reason. That part of me is saying I need to get up and leave here right now and never look back. You understand this, tell me you do because I need to know that you understand this and what I’m feeling, please?”

Theresa nodded.

“No, nodding is not enough, tell me, right now, or I’m gone, I swear I’ll walk out in the next few seconds if you don’t.”

“I can’t really understand, Sam, you’re smart enough to know this. You’re also intelligent enough to know that I didn’t make you do a single thing that you did not want to do entirely of your own free will. I don’t know what you recall, and I honestly believed you wouldn’t remember any of it, but apparently, you’re not like most people. I’m not attempting to kiss your ass with that, I mean you make those connections and you apparently do know what happened earlier. Right?“

“Yes, I don’t know why, but I recall all of the acts I participated in. I’m fuzzy on the things you were whispering to me, not sure that’ll ever come back, but I remember Bri, and what she did for me. I remember Mark, and what he did for me. And yes, I know what I did for him.”

He dabbed his finger again in that creamy mixture and licked it, then another, and another.

“Damn, it really does taste just like him.”

“Not that it matters,” Theresa started to say.

“What doesn’t matter?”

“I was going to say not that it matters, but,” and she dabbed her own creamy mixture on her plate, “it really does taste just like Mark’s cream.”

Emma found herself standing there as Theresa made that remark and was suddenly just a bit scared to say anything. Theresa turned and looked at her, finger still in her mouth as she sucked off that last bit of that delicious cream.

“Hi,” Theresa said.

“Hi,” Emma said.

“Sam is quite delicious too, my dear. Perhaps sometime you’ll have the chance to sample him, yes?”

Emma’s face smoothed out and her mouth softly opened.

“Yes, that will do very nicely, he’ll fit so well into your mouth and feed you his sweet thick cream, my darling. Soon, very soon, but first you must remember to call Kess soon. You remember Kess, you met her several nights ago, here, in this restaurant, and she gave you her number. You remember Kess, do you not, Emma?”

As she stood there, spellbound by Theresa’s eyes, voice, and those crazy insane lips speaking to her, she simply nodded.

“Yes, good girl, you remember Kess gave you her number, and you have it someplace safe, yes?”

Another nod.

“Good girl, you want to call Kess, Emma, you want to call Kess very soon and discover what you’re capable of. Because you are, Emma, so very capable of so many wonderful things. Tasting Sam deeply is just one of them, and Sam would love to taste you deeply in return. Be a good girl, take care of these dishes, and remember to call Kess soon. Obey.”

Emma simply went on automatic as she’d just been programmed to do and cleaned off the table of all the dishes and walked away.

“It’s scary when you do that, Theresa, it really is. That power you have over people—

“I think it’s pretty clear after what we just discussed, and what you experienced earlier, and what you did completely of your own free will, that I have no power over anyone but me, agreed?“

Cutting him off snapped him to attention, and he had no choice but to agree with her.

“I do nothing but notice opportunities where others are willing, on conscious and unconscious levels, to experience new things, and I offer to help them, with commands, instructions, and suggestions, and that’s it. If they choose to accept them and then they follow through, that’s on them. I do not make people do things, anything at all, I simply make it possible for them to do things they believe they’re not capable of doing.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I know you’re upset with me, that’s understandable, but before another moment passes, look at me, Sam, right here, right between my eyes. Give me your entire focus and answer a question for me: now that you know what happened earlier, now that you know how it happened, and now that you have the memory of the experience, are you really that upset about the fact that Mark willingly pleasured you and you willingly pleasured him in return, yes or no?”

It didn’t require any thought at all.

“No, Mistress.”

“Good boy.”

That was the moment she’d been waiting for, and as she uttered the words, Sam responded to one of those whispers she’d deeply implanted in his mind during her brainwashing session earlier. He came, of course, hard, right there in his pants, and it didn’t matter at all.

He chose to obey her, he chose to surrender to her, it was all on him in the long run to do anything she commanded, instructed, or suggested he do.

Emma returned with the check and noted Sam, eyes closed, face rather contorted, and looked at Theresa.

“Yes, dear, he’s having an orgasm, at my request, because Sam is a very good boy.”

Emma looked back at Sam, leaned forward just a bit over the edge of the table, saw the dark stain in his khaki pants, and bit her lower lip again, hard.

“Emma,” Theresa asked as she stood. Emma turned and Theresa placed her soft palms on each side of her face and lightly stroked her temples with the pads of her index fingers.

“You are capable of more than you believe. You are a very good girl. You will call Kess soon, and when you do, tell her that Theresa says hi and that you really want to taste Sam. You will carry out the instructions I gave you earlier, and you’ll find that you can easily remember to consciously forget them even as you consciously forget to remember them. Your sleeping mind will take care of everything for you from this moment on with regards to my instructions. You are a very good girl, be calm and relaxed for the rest of your shift, then rest when you’re able, and call Kess very soon as instructed.”

Theresa kissed her softly on the forehead and then let go as Emma turned and walked away. She hadn’t noticed the $20 bill that Theresa had slipped into her pocket, but she’d find it at some point.

“Sam, come back to me, now please.”

Sam opened his eyes, realized what happened, not sure how, but as he looked down at his pants and once again saw that dark stain, he finally laughed.

“I need to stop wearing khaki pants, Mistress.”

“Indeed. Shall we go?”

“I think I’ll just carry my coat,” he said as he balled it up somewhat and held it over his crotch. Theresa stepped over and took the coat, wrapped it around his waist, and tied it off with the arms hanging over is crotch obscuring it:

“There, you look like a Yuppie schmuck, but it works.”

They laughed and then paid the bill at the counter. Theresa nodded to the manager on duty and told him that Emma was a remarkably capable young woman and she had provided them with excellent service. Of course, she said it to him in her own special way and nearly a full minute went by before he was able to even blink. He looked at Emma, smiled, and she smiled back as she cleaned off another table.

Outside, the sky had definitely changed as the sun continued to rise. Sam looked at his smartphone and noted it was just after 6 AM.

“What’s next, Sam?”

That damned phrase again. and he never missed it no matter who said it. He remembered that closing scene in “TRON Legacy,” and he really wished he owned a motorcycle at that moment so he could hop on and take Theresa for a long comfortable ride as the new day began.

Instead, he just smiled, gave her a kiss, and thanked her for the lesson.

As the sun came up and brightened the world around them, they walked hand-in-hand to Janine’s apartment and talked the whole way about the new amazing possibilities that lay before them all.