The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 23

Sam and Theresa arrived at Janine’s building at about 6:40 AM. He gave her a big hug, a deep but soft kiss, and she returned it gratefully. She felt much better about how things turned out than she’d expected. When he disconnected that call earlier after he demanded to meet her face-to-face, she was certain he was going to take his leave of her, and that had scared her pretty seriously.

She hadn’t been scared like that in a very long time.

“Sam,” she said, “one thing to remember, at least for you: I never thought for one second that you’d have any recollection of the night’s events, especially those activities with Mark, understand? I had no idea that you’d be able to recall any of it. I suppose my brainwashing for you needs a little tweaking, if that makes sense. Are you OK with that?”

“I understand, I do. I’m sure things with Mark will work out.”

“No, silly boy, I meant you brainwashing, that’s going to continue, with your permission, I hope?”

He laughed, then she laughed, and he pulled her into a very tight hug and whispered in her ear:

“I told you, my mind is yours. Brainwash it, program it, play with it as you wish, but promise me one thing: someday, turn my key and take it, and keep it safe in the palm of your hand for a while, please?”

“Count on it,” she whispered back as she kissed him softly on the side of the neck.

“About Mark, I presume it’s safe to say, because of your much deeper conditioning of him than with me, that he truly does not have any recollection of what occurred between him and I, yes?“

“He was awake at a point after you left, Sam. Bri and I asked him if at some point, if the opportunity presented itself, if he’d be willing to taste you.”

“After I left? So, yes, it’s safe to presume if you were asking that after I left, he has no recall of what he did for me or what I did for him while I was actually still there.”

“Correct, he has zero recall of what occurred between the two of you. I doubt if I went digging for it that we’d be able to get anything from it, and I don’t intend to do that. There’s a chance, a small chance, that on some level, perhaps when he’s in deep R.E.M. sometime, that he may have some flashes of the experience, that’s just how our minds actually do work. If he does, if he ever recalls anything whatsoever, he may decide to keep it to himself, or he may choose to attempt to talk to you, or me, about it. understand?”

“Yes, I know that’s a possibility. I’ve read stories, Theresa, and I’ve crossed Rubicons in the past by reading some that had male-male activity. Some of them, very few of them, are actually quite well written, and the hypnosis is done incredibly well, I have to admit. And yes, I freely admit that I did get aroused at some of those stories and how some of those boys were taken, and it wasn’t necessarily ones where some perfectly straight boy suddenly found himself a flaming gay or something, no, that’s not it at all.”

“Of course not, at least not for you,” she offered.

He stood still at that and looked at her somewhat oddly.

“Sam, I know you, I know all of you, especially your deep desires, because you revealed them to me yourself and you know it, during the Succubus fantasy. You made it clear that you love that sleepy feeling, not quite totally asleep and completely unaware, but also far from being fully awake. You love to be on the edge of sleep, basically, and I gave you a very special gift during that fantasy. If you think about it, think about that desire to be sleepy, and how something very particular makes you feel that way, I’m sure you can tell me what it is.“

Sam looked up to his left, blinked a few times, saw the clouds above and a commercial airliner far away above them for a few moments. Still no D responding to him, for some reason, so he closed his eyes, willed the memories to return, and had it.

“It’s not the tummy thing, which is insanely awesome by the way, so thank you for that. I love that, and apparently, when you finally got D to give in to you, he now understands being a sleepy boy is not such a bad thing after all.”

“And then...?”

They both laughed hard for a few moments, as the brisk cool morning air filled their lungs on the inhale.

“The lips, your lips, Bri’s lips, Kess’ lips, and even Mark’s. If they suck on me deeply it doesn’t happen, it’s basically a blowjob. But when they stop, when they wrap their lips just on the head and the edge, and suck just the head, up and down with the lips, only the head and only in that particular way, it takes me there to being on that edge of sleep almost instantly.”

“Good boy.”

She didn’t mean to say it and as soon as she did, she giggled but it was already too late.

Sam leaned into her, spasming once more on command for her as he spurt off two or three small loads standing there against her. She stroked the back of his head and held him telling him it was OK, he was doing so well for her, and that she would do something to lessen that trigger’s effect on him soon.

“Just my luck,” she whispered, “you’re not able to forget things as well as I’d hoped, but you damned sure do obey me when I give you suggestions to orgasm. Boys, so easy, I swear.”

Sam started laughing as the orgasm finally wound down, and stood on his own once more. He adjusted the arms of the coat to do their best to obscure the new darker stain in his pants, and then just said:

“Fuck it, who cares. Tell me I’m a good boy, Mistress.”

She looked at him, nodded, and without hesitation said:

“Good boy.”

He came again because he truly was a good boy and a good boy always obeyed.

“My good boy, for now, all mine, just my good boy, all of you. Such a good boy you are, a very good boy, Sam, a good boy for Janine, a good boy for Kess, and a good boy for Bri.”

Each time the phrase was uttered, the body-known-as-Sam did have an actual honest-to-goodness orgasm, but after the second one Sam’s mind blanked out and there wasn’t anything around to take its place. Even D, for whatever reason, wasn’t responding in any way, shape, or form.

Theresa watched his reactions: eyes closed, his face twisting so delightfully as each orgasm captured him, the groans and whimpers of the pleasurable feelings overtaking him, drowning him in the bliss of obedient surrender to her voice, her suggestions, and just her, period.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

The body-known-as-Sam collapsed into Theresa as they stood there outside the building. She quickly whispered several suggestions into his rather deeply tranced mind, stroked the back of his neck and one arm softly, rocking him gently from side to side. She told him how very proud she was of him, how happy she’d been to help him learn something new about himself, and about pleasure, and surrender, and even about hypnosis with the EEG information and the brainwashing.

She whispered that she loved brainwashing him, and that she would do that again for him very soon, and that he would respond even more deeply to her the next time it happened, if that’s what he truly wanted. He nodded, of course, because nothing she ever commanded, instructed, or suggested him to do ever went against anything he truly wanted.

He knew he was hers, heart, mind, body, and soul, just like he was for Janine, Kess, and Bri exactly the same.

He was their good boy and it made him smile widely even in that deeply tranced state.

Theresa whispered some final suggestions, then kissed him on the cheek.

“I will sleep and obey, Mistress,” the body-known-as-Sam offered as it turned and went into the building.

Theresa felt like she was floating herself as she stood there looking around. She noted some of the landscaping maintenance crews setting out their hardware to get started in the early morning hours.

One glance over at the sun, now coming up over the top of the administration building, along with one deep breath in through her nose to feel that cool crisp air as it filled her lungs.

She smiled and let it go, along with all her worries and cares, and just one desire, the one most true to her heart, prompted her to whisper:

“Janine, take me soon, please.”

Theresa retrieved her smartphone and ordered a Lyft home.

* * *

Janine, eyes open, stared at her ceiling once more. She turned her head to the left and noted Sam, lying flat on his back, with Kess snuggled into him. Again, so peaceful just to watch them sleep, there was something that calmed her so deeply just watching someone else when they slept.

It wasn’t a hypnosis thing, that had an entirely different effect on her as it does for anyone with the hypnofetish.

But watching someone, especially someone she cared about very deeply, truly asleep, deeply naturally asleep, made her feel so amazing and she could never find the exact words to express how happy it made her to witness it.

She lifted her head a bit, saw the alarm clock—07:42 AM—and decided to just sit there and watch Bri and Sam sleep for a few more minutes. Their breathing had that hypnotic effect on her as it did for most people, and before she knew it, she drifted off into a soft sleepy trance.

She dreamed of stroking their necks then squeezing them and telling them to make love for her, right there on the bed as she watched. She imagined how well they’d fit together, how Sam’s cock would fit so perfectly into Kess’ soft wet pussy and they’d both moan from the penetration.

How their bodies just meshed so well together, as he drove into her, as she accepted him, holding each other, as they kissed, and breathed, and moved, and shifted, and moaned, and finally reached that point of no return—another Rubicon—and both of them willingly crossed over and fell into deep sleep in each other’s arms.

And then Janine opened her eyes and whispered:

“Theresa, soon. Not yet, but soon.”

She’s been stroking herself softly during that little daydream of sorts, and when she finally tasted her juices on her fingers, she spasmed with a soft orgasm.

“You’re going to be addicted to me, that much I can promise. You already are, and we both know it, but this,” and she licked her fingers, “this will make it real.”

She sighed and got off the bed as softly as she could. For a moment, there was no recollection about when Kess’ first class that day would be so she made a quick trip to the kitchen. She scoped out the schedule on the fridge and noted that Kess had one class at 3:15 PM, so that meant they could sleep in, or perhaps...

She went back to the bedroom and silenced the alarm.

Standing over her sleeping friends, Janine whispered her new mantra:

“No more wasted opportunities.”

She leaned down, slipped her soft warm hands behind their necks, squeezed gently and whispered one single word:

“Fuck.”

Sam’s body reacted first, meaning his cock pulsed and throbbed almost instantly and just got more bounce to it with every heartbeat. His eyes remained closed as it shifted to a place where it rose above Kess’ body.

Her eyes still closed, her body shifted to make way as her right leg slid over the sheet and Sam’s legs went over hers one at a time.

He lay across her torso and slid in, all the way, with one stroke, and they whimpered in sync almost as Janine had imagined would happen. They got a good rhythm going even as she stood there watching them, and she was not going to just watch.

She stepped around to her side of the bed and climbed back on. As she sat back against the pillows, she began to furiously stroke her slit with one hand even as she did something for herself that she rarely ever did outside of the bathroom:

Janine finger fucked her rosebud about as deeply as possible and whimpered right along with her sleepy obedient friends.

As the intensity of their fucking increased, so did her fingering of herself everywhere that mattered. She looked over and saw it happening, wished for just a moment that Sam had a twin brother and he could be there, under her spell just as Sam was, pounding into her, fucking her deep as he’d shove her over that edge.

She had an idea that sparked in her mind, something she read in a story once a long time ago, and something she’d worked on in a class demonstration once. It wasn’t something she’d ever considered before in the erotic sense till that moment, but it made perfect sense.

She rolled over towards them, situated herself up on her knees, then slowly slipped those soft warm hands to the backs of their necks once more. Instead of instantly squeezing she just felt their necks, felt the pounding of Sam’s cock as he seriously fucked Kess quite hard, shaking her entire body with each deep penetration.

Janine wasn’t sure what she was about to do would work, but considering she herself was the one that had created and implanted the specific trigger she was going to put to use, it couldn’t hurt to make the attempt.

She waited.

And waited a bit longer.

When the moment felt right, she squeezed their necks in sync and said another single word:

“Pause.”

It was literally perfect if such a moment existed.

Sam had just driven balls deep into Kess, and Kess had just placed her hands on both sides of Sam’s head, grabbing his hair tightly. Both of them were eyes open, staring into each other’s eyes, both of them mouths open, expressing the pleasure they were providing each other under her spell.

She caught them basically at the moment of orgasm, a simultaneous natural one—not a suggested one, completely by accident.

“Wow...” was all she could whisper.

Her mind raced to think of what to do because that was unexpected. She had intended to pause them, yes, but not at that particular moment. She held the squeeze and they obeyed the command as they remained perfectly still. Sam’s body was on top of Kess so only his arms along her sides were keeping his upper body in place. The catalepsy would not be an issue; it wasn’t actually requiring any serious energy to maintain the position.

For several seconds she honestly could not think of what to command them to do, and so she looked at the alarm clock.

She saw that little double-dot colon-like thing in between the numbers as it flashed every second.

Flash.

Flash.

Flash.

Like a Grandfather clock might tick if they had one.

Suddenly she knew precisely what to say.

“Can you hear me, my sleepy friends?”

She didn’t expect to get a response because of the pause command’s parameters, but again, she created it, she implanted it, in both of them, and this time it was different because she had squeezed their necks to initiate it so she really hoped—

“yes, mistress”

Both of them did actually respond.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed to herself and juiced because of it. Not an orgasm, but close.

“Thank you, my sleepy friends. I want you to experience something new, and you will obey. Say you will obey, please.”

“i will obey.”

Both of them, still responsive but just barely, and another burst of arousal for Janine.

“In a few moments I’m going to squeeze your necks, when I do you will drop into half-time meaning everything you see, hear, do, and experience will happen at half the normal speed. Your thoughts, your feelings, how your partner feels, every single moment now happens at one half normal speed. Everything you are doing will slow to one half normal speed, tell me you understand and obey.”

“i understand and obey.”

Without another moment of delay, she squeezed the backs of their necks.

The fucking continuing, but as instructed, and for Janine, it was like watching a super-duper high definition video of them fucking played back at half normal speed.

They were literally now operating at half-speed, and that absolutely made Janine cum so hard she almost passed out as she fell back into the pillows. She was gushing before she could even get her fingers down to stroke herself and make it even better.

She’d never thought of doing such a thing before and now suddenly, as she watched these two incredible amazing people fuck each other at half normal speed, saw the looks on their faces as their minds accepted the reality of slow-motion pleasure, Janine almost sent herself off to dreamland with a deep slow finger in her asshole.

“If you think that’s something, take ’em to quarter-speed, girl.”

DJ decided to offer her little twist on things and Janine sat up straight even in spite of still being in the middle of that rather severe orgasm.

“Oh... my... GOD...” she whispered even as she turned towards Sam and Kess.

“Can they handle that?” she wondered.

“Of course, he’s a good boy, she’s a good girl, they always obey. Make it so,” DJ offered in a rather poor attempt to imitate Captain Jean-Luc Picard’s voice.

Her hands, on their necks, another pause. More suggestions were whispered and Janine honestly wasn’t sure if she could take more of this, let alone Sam and Kess. The suggestions were offered, they were accepted, and she squeezed.

Sam and Kess shifted to quarter-speed and fucked each other so slowly, so deeply, on so many deeper levels than they could possibly have imagined, that the orgasm that had begun right when Janine first tranced them ended up lasting about nine minutes.

Janine had long since passed out from watching them, unable to stop fucking herself over and over again. She’d gushed so much on her side of the bed one might think someone had dumped a gallon of cold water on her to attempt to wake her up.

She wouldn’t be returning to full waking consciousness anytime soon.

After about thirteen minutes, D and Sandy finally stepped in, shifted back to normal speed, and fucked each other just a bit longer because they fit together so damned well. They laughed the whole time but knew that would not be the last time any of them experienced that new way of getting their fuck on.

After a while, their bodies exhausted and Sandy shifted so D would roll under her. She mounted him, took him back inside, whispered those six magical words, and D, the perfectly obedient inner sleepy boy he was, surrendered the first time she said it, eyes wide open, long since gone.

She kept fucking him deeper, of course, for several minutes, always repeating that magical “Let me fuck you to sleep” to make sure it was chiseled into his DNA, more or less, and he would simply never ever forget it.

Then she told Sam to wake up.

As soon as his eyes popped open, Sandy shifted and let Kess wake up with one piece of advice which Kess acted on instantly:

“Sam, let me fuck you to sleep.“

Sam felt the drop, fought it with whatever he had left, but when she said it the second time, the same thing happened: eyes open, completely deeply perfectly naturally asleep.

And of course, Kess drew her fingers across his eyelids to close them but continued fucking him and whispering that phrase, over and over, for about three more minutes.

She finally decided he was hers, and she wrapped herself into him, holding his deeply asleep body, and pulled the sheet and comforter up over them. She just then noted Janine there beside them on the bed.

“Mistress?”

“She’s pretty much fucked out, Kess.”

“DJ, what happened?”

“I’m kinda worn out myself, I’ll tell you later, I really... damn... that was... shiiiiii...”

DJ went silent and the body-known-as-Janine melted into the pillows.

Kess giggled softly and then made sure to get the sheet and comforter over her Mistress as well.

She then turned to look at Sam once more, sleeping peacefully because of her.

“Good girl,” she heard Sandy whisper from deep inside. The body-known-as-Kess shivered and trembled even as it lay down gently on top of Sam’s warm flesh. His breathing and the feeling of his chest rising and falling as it lifted her softly and then she dropped deep into dreamland on an exhalation about five seconds later.

* * *

When Theresa returned home, she checked in on her sleepy obedient subjects: they were snuggled into each other quite warmly under the comforter. No sense in disturbing them for a while longer, she decided, so she went to make breakfast.

After a while, Bri found herself standing there off to one side and when Theresa finally noted her presence, they both smiled at the same instant and stepped into a big hug for both of them. So warm, their soft naked bodies just held each other for several moments, and then separated.

“Thank you, Mistress. I don’t remember all that much, but something tells me that Mark and I got pretty intimate at some point, yes?”

“Indeed, my dear. Is he awake?”

“Well, he was, but I had an opportunity to try something and I couldn’t pass it up.”

Theresa stopped spreading the imitation butter on the toast and turned.

“Bri?”

“I learned something about Sam over the past few days, from Kess. Or I suppose it was Sandy that discovered it, actually. It works perfectly for Sam, and I wondered if it might work for Mark too, so I did the same thing for him and, well, I can go wake him up if you want me too.”

She giggled, that beautiful insanely funny giggle that Bri always did, and Theresa couldn’t stop from laughing when it happened.

She set the toast down and faced Bri, all serious like but still laughing.

“Come on, tell me, I can read your mind, in a manner of speaking, but this time let’s just keep you conscious for a while, OK?”

“I fucked him to sleep.”

“Well, yes, that body of yours, that’s not a difficult thing for you, Bri, I doubt any young man would resist.”

“No, Mistress, you don’t understand what that means, to fuck him to sleep, at least not the way that Kess taught me. It’s... it’s magic, and I can’t describe it any other way.”

Smelling the bacon snapped Theresa back to reality. She attended to it and told Bri to get the glasses and the carafe of OJ, jelly, and some other items and put them on the island.

As Theresa flipped the last omelet from the pan, she allowed herself to imagine just what fucking Mark to sleep would actually mean in this supposedly unique way that Bri would surely tell her all about, willingly or not.

And then she thought of Sam, and the concepts of doing that as she’d offered him in his Succubus fantasy and wondered if there might just be a way to have her alternate persona of Anonymistress visit him and actually do it: be the Succubus of his dreams, be Anonymistress at the same time, and fuck him so deeply asleep that he’d dream about it every night till his last breath.

“Bri, go get that sleepy boy, and bring him to breakfast, please,” Theresa said as she gathered the plates and stepped to the island.

“Yes, Mistress,” Bri responded, with a gleaming smile as she took off in a sprint to get Mark.

“So much energy, my Goddess. I wish sometimes I had a cock so I could know how it felt to fuck that girl the way you intended,” Theresa whispered to herself silently as she softly stroked her very wet slit standing there in the safety of her own home.

Mark came around the corner being tugged by Bri and the first thing that Theresa noted was that young man’s delicious bouncing hard cock. Suddenly the bacon seemed to just not be that interesting anymore.

She snapped her fingers and offered a word, and both of them stopped in place, chin to chest. Theresa had Mark hop up on the island and lay back carefully after she moved a few of the items on the top of it. He lay back gently, eyes open, staring into hers. Theresa whispered some commands in Bri’s ear and Bri began to service Mark’s rosebud because she loved the way he tasted and she loved giving him pleasure.

Theresa took up a place just to her left side, leaned in, and began stroking Mark’s tummy as she palmed his balls. As her lips pursed on the head of his cock, she sucked in the head precisely as she’d conditioned herself to do for every good boy that trusted her and sucked in her cheeks. She’d done this for Mark dozens of times, and for Sam maybe three times so far; perhaps Ray had done it once or twice, she didn’t know.

What she did know was that because Mark was so much more thoroughly conditioned to her touch, to her lips sucking on his head in just that specific way, and her eyes holding him in that perfect trance unblinking, Mark surrendered everything he was to her in a matter of seconds.

Bri adored him, Theresa sucked him softly as she stroked him slowly, and Mark’s head slowly lowered as his eyes closed and he drifted off.

“Bri, stand and suck.”

Bri stood and wrapped her lips around the head of Mark’s cock as Theresa let it go and there was just the slightest spurt of his remaining cream into her mouth directly on her tongue. Bri made the sexiest “MMMmmm...” that Theresa had heard in some time as she enjoyed his cream.

“Thank you for obeying me, my sleepy friends.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Bri and Mark made their way into the kitchen laughing as they did. Theresa, always amazed at the power of the human mind, loved knowing these two incredibly capable hypnotic subjects were absolutely perfect subjects at obeying her commands, instructions, and suggestions.

Especially ones like those she offered for them to remember to forget and forget to remember the trance and the session they’d just both been a part of.

She licked her lips and enjoyed the last small taste of Mark’s cream even if he had no memory of feeding both of them a small snack already.

“Breakfast is ready, let’s eat,” she said as they hopped onto the stools at the island.

Without skipping a beat, Theresa just asked:

“Bri, tell me how you fucked Mark to sleep.”

Bri, almost about to take a bite of toast, stopped with it hanging halfway out of her mouth.

Mark, with a fork full of eggs in his mouth, didn’t consciously make a single move.

bounce bounce bounce

* * *

Sam opened his eyes.

That’s it, he just opened his eyes.

He didn’t move. He didn’t look around. He just opened his eyes and stayed as perfectly still as he possibly could.

Kess was on top of him and he did not want to move for fear of disturbing her in any way at all.

With a really serious effort, he was able to shift his eyes far enough to the right side of the socket that he could just barely make out Janine’s form under the comforter, and that was as far as he wanted to go.

Of course, with Sam being the rather healthy young male he was, just a few days shy of twenty-one years solid, his cock decided it was time to wake up. Considering everything he’d been through in the past few days, just a day and a half shy of a week he guessed accurately, he realized if that cock of his caused Kess to wake up he would more than likely find himself being fucked right back to sleep.

Thinking about it made him want to laugh for the strangest reasons: he was in heaven, literally, and had been for days now. He’d met Kess, she tranced him, then enjoyed him, even bathed him. Then Janine had tranced him and had fun with him. Then Kess again, then Janine again, and then DJ, and then Theresa sucked out a piece of his soul, and then Bri, and then Theresa and Ray, then Bri and Sandy, and Bri and Anna, and he couldn’t stop himself from laughing at just how insane the past near-week had been.

He giggled, and Kess woke up.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“So, you cum around here very often?” she asked, in that particularly interesting way.

“Apparently, yes.”

“Sam, can I f—

He put his hand on her mouth to stop it before she had him. She started laughing under his hand and then he laughed.

Janine woke up but kept herself perfectly still just so she could listen to them having that little back and forth.

“No, don’t, please. I love it, you know I love it, every time, but you, and Bri, wow, I’m pretty much putty for either one of you now. Once Janine,” and he looked over at her believing her to be sleeping peacefully, “and geezus, once Theresa figures that out and what those words do to me, I’m done, that’s it, that’s the ballgame, I am going to be comatose every damned day and night.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing, Sam.”

She was licking and softly biting his nipples as she teased him, and his cock just bounced against her pussy over and over again, arousing her as expected.

“It’s not, and I am very grateful for it, grateful that D helped me understand it for what it is, for you and Sandy for making it happen, and Bri and Anna basically conditioning me to it quite thoroughly.”

“Anna, eh?”

“Oh, yeah, Anna, yeah, Anna, her. I think you wondered at some point if that part of Bri might have a bit of a dominant streak.“

“And?”

“Oh, yeah, Anna, yeah, Anna, her, yes.”

Kess started laughing and sat upright on Sam’s lower torso and did a fist pump and smiled.

“Yeah, she’s, well she’s going to have fun with you at some point, probably Janine as well.”

“She already did, I suppose, with that girl’s night we had. I can’t say I ever saw her go dominant, however, so maybe Anna just hung back. I’ll find out soon enough, for sure.”

“Shouldn’t we maybe wake her up,” as he nodded towards Janine and then nodded at the clock which read 08:29 AM.

“It’s Thursday, if I’m even close to being accurate, there’s no class today I think, something about Professor Michaels being away for a conference at another campus, not quite 100% sure on that. The alarm is off, so either one of us turned it off or she’s been up and did it herself.”

“OK, if you think she’s good then, well, what do we do? Don’t you have class today?”

“One class, well after 3 PM, and I honestly don’t even give a fuck. I don’t give a fuck about anything but you, and her, and Theresa, and Bri, and Mark I suppose. Right now, and for the next few days until your birthday, I would be happy to do nothing but lay here with you in this bed and fuck you to—

He muffled her mouth again by pulling her into a kiss, hard.

“Well, that’s one way to distract me, sure. I have to pee, so I’m gonna go do my thing in there, and you do your thing out here, and since you’re the designated breakfast maker, when you’re ready, go make us something magical to eat, deal?”

Sam nodded. She kissed him, then slid off his body pulling the sheet and comforter back off with her.

He lay there, watching her step into the bathroom and the door closed.

Sam took in a really deep breath, raised his arms to brush his hands and fingers through his hair, and then sighed.

Looking down at his still bouncing cock, he replied:

“Yes, I know, soon, someone will be happily draining you once again. You’re killing me, you know that, right?”

bounce bounce bounce

“Sam?”

It was so soft he almost didn’t hear it. He turned to look at Janine and her eyes captured him instantly without any conscious awareness on his part at all.

“Let me fuck you to sleep.”

His head softly lowered back into the pillows as Janine slid slowly over to him, then on top of him. She hadn’t felt his body in several days and his warmth against her spiked her arousal quite high quite fast.

“That’s right, just lay there, helpless, and let me fuck you to sleep. You want this, you want me to fuck you to sleep. Bri fucked you to sleep, and Kess fucked you to sleep, and now it’s my turn to fuck you to sleep. Say yes.”

“yes.”

He wasn’t there yet because she hadn’t actually completed the act, and she knew based on what Kess said what would happen once she took his cock inside her. She wanted to build that arousal as high as she possibly could so that two things would happen:

One, she would take him inside her and that would set off a powerful orgasm for her.

And two, when she finally did take him inside, she would utter that phrase as she leaned into his face, eye-to-eye, whispering it to his sleepy mind, and his instant surrender of his sleepy self would make her orgasm a few magnitudes of order over just the penetration.

She held him with her eyes, her touch, her soft whispers as she repeated that phrase in dozens of variations: how much he loved it, how much he wanted it, how much the girls loved doing it for him, how much he loved them doing it for him, how much he truly needed it, how happy it made him when they did it for him, over and over, variation upon variation, in every way she could come up with.

After maybe eight minutes of it, knowing he’d been on that edge of sleep the entire time, she finally rose up and said it one last time as she dropped on him, hard, forcing his cock into her as far as it would physically so:

“Let me fuck you to sleep.”

She came, of course, so hard she blanked out instantly and collapsed on him, but the body-known-as-Sam, being so conditioned to it, had already surrendered in those fractions of a second before her body lay on his.

Kess had been watching it for several minutes, with neither of them aware of her presence for various reasons. She’d been fingering herself silently and finally reached the point of no return when Janine dropped on Sam’s cock. Her knees buckled and she ended up toppling to the floor, but she just kept stroking herself because she simply didn’t want to stop.

After maybe forty-seconds of her deep fingering, she finally had a moment where she could look up and she saw Sam, long since surrendered to dreamland, eyes still wide open. She stopped what she was doing, crawled over to the side of the bed, and gently reached forward to close his eyes for him.

“Sleep well, sleepy boy. Mistress, deep sleep, deep, deep sleep, obey.”

Janine offered a sigh as confirmation and acceptance of the command.

Kess sat back, amazed at what had just happened, and softly stroked herself to one more orgasm before she finally drifted off to sleep sitting there against the bathroom door, her body wedged against the chest-of-drawers.

* * *

“So, that’s it? Theresa asked.

“Pretty much, Mistress, yes,” Bri responded.

“Just, mount him, look into his eyes, and say ‘Let me fuck you to sleep’. That’s it? Seriously?”

“I can explain it again if you wish, but honestly, there’s so much more to it than just the step-by-step instructions would have you believe. That I can’t explain, sadly.“

Bri actually looked down at her plate as she twirled her fork in her fingertips. Theresa noted it, noted the disappointment and reached over to lift her chin with a finger:

“You have not disappointed me, Bri, you couldn’t, don’t worry about it.”

Bri’s eyes fluttered for several seconds and then she picked up some eggs and hash browns on her fork and happily chomped it.

Mark, of course, had spent most of the discussion up to that point just sitting there, his cock bouncing every now and again. He felt almost like a fly on a wall someplace as the discussion was about him to various degrees but not once was there ever anything directed his way: no questions, no direct comments, no asking for feedback or what he thought about the idea of him being fucked to sleep.

But he did find the entire talk quite illuminating even so. Considering the work he’d done with Theresa over the past eleven months or so since they first met, he couldn’t recall a single time where she had literally mounted him and said anything even remotely similar to that phrase, or words that even came close.

He rarely remembered having sex with Theresa, to be perfectly honest, because she tranced him so frequently. He didn’t want to complain about it because he figured he was living a life of dreams because of it, so he kept his opinions to himself almost always. He had a fear that he might ruin things and lose the life he was having so much fun being a part of.

“Mark?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Do you have an opinion on what’s been discussed here this morning?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Something tells me you do, Mark. Tell me what’s on your mind, please?”

She was actually asking, and as he turned and looked at her, seeing her with her head held against one of her arms leaning on the table, he sensed that, for a change, she was completely seriously interested in his opinion.

“Mistress, I’m not sure what to say, honestly. One thing I can say for certain: I’m not Sam, and while the idea of being fucked so deeply that I end up drifting off to sleep in her arms, or yours, or... well, it does seem to have a draw for me, yes. But, what Bri did earlier, I’m not sure what happened exactly, or if I responded how I was supposed to, how would I even know?”

Bri choked a bit on the OJ she was sipping, and Theresa turned and looked at her like she truly was disappointed.

“I’m sorry, Mistress, I didn’t mean to do that, it wasn’t intentional. It’s just that what Mark said, I mean, Mark,” and she looked right into his eyes as he turned to look into hers.

“Mark, do you remember what I did to you earlier, I mean do you really remember the experience, how it felt to have me on top of you, how it felt when I took your cock inside my pussy, and just held it there as I sat down on you? Do you remember the things I said to you, over and over again?”

Mark, recalling the experience, drifted off just a bit and a slight glaze formed on his eyes. He focused on a point just above and to the left of Bri, just a random spot on the wall, but Theresa knew he was pulling those memories back with a pretty serious intensity.

“You... asked me to let you fuck me to sleep. Then you squeezed my cock... you asked again, then another squeeze, another question, squeeze, over and over again...”

“Yes, I did, and what happened to you, Mark, as I did those things for you, as I sat there with your cock deep inside my hot wet pussy, and I stroked your chest with my fingers, and my eyes, my eyes held you so well, did they not?” Bri asked, intentionally slipping into hypnotist mode herself.

Theresa sat back and just let the scene play out before her as she sipped her coffee.

“You... your eyes... something about your eyes... and the words, I just got... I got so sleepy, you were just there sitting on me, and I felt you squeezing me, but you... you weren’t really moving, and then everything just shifted, something changed and... then nothing, that’s the last thing I remember, your eyes, then nothing at all.”

“Do you remember the orgasm, Mark?”

“Orgasm? I came? I don’t remember that, did I? Really?”

“Oh, yes, you did, and it was wonderful, for you and for me, thank you for your sleepy surrender.”

Mark smiled, happy to know he’d pleased her but still unsure of why the fact that he just lay there and did nothing till he went totally blank was something that made her very happy. Theresa noted it and commented:

“Mark, you gave yourself to her, that sleepy side of yourself, you offered it up willingly, even if you weren’t consciously aware of doing it, and she accepted it. Your surrender pushed you over into the blankness you mentioned. In other words, she literally, and it’s amazing that I’ve never even considered this possibility before, fucked you to sleep. She fucked you so well and so softly that she induced you into a state of deep natural sleep, apparently.”

“Oh, Mistress, there’s one last thing to this experience that I’ve learned, I don’t understand it and neither does Kess or Sandy apparently, but it’s somewhat important.”

“And that would be?” Theresa asked.

Bri stood up and walked around to Mark and stood in front of him.

“Mark, will you do me a favor?”

“Yes.”

She looked into his eyes, reached up with her left hand and squeezed the back of his neck:

“Remember the moment of your sleepy surrender, remember it, right here, right now, and be there again, the exact moment of your sleepy surrender when I fucked you to sleep, now.“

His face blanked, his jaw went slack, his mouth opened, and his eyes glazed instantly.

Theresa, having seen people drop into trance thousands of times, both from her own talents and those of many, many others, had a pretty serious arousal spike because seeing people drop in that manner was seriously fucking hot.

But this was different, even Theresa could tell there was something quite different about this form of surrender, and Bri finally made it clear for her after about thirty seconds.

She held up the thumb and middle finger of her right hand, winked at Theresa, and then gently stroked Mark’s eyelids shut as his body collapsed into her warm arms.

“Kess told me Sandy noticed it with Sam the first time. For some reason, there’s a transition that takes place, from trance when that phrase kicks in and captured him, to the point where that part of him lets go and he shifts from trance to natural sleep. It happened so smoothly in his mind his eyelids never got the signal that it’s time to close, so we have to do it for him, or them I suppose. This is crazy stuff but it’s fun, right?”

“OK, I’m sold, that’s something I need to get some practice in on, quite soon. I presume, Bri, that you’d like to spend some time with Mark, maybe practicing things yourself?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. I’m so glad you allowed us to know you’d been working with both of us. Last night was wonderful, even if we don’t remember most of it. We trust you, don’t we, sleepy boy?”

No response from Mark at all.

“Oh, yeah, duh, he’s actually asleep. Hand me that piece of bacon, will you?” Bri asked.

Theresa suddenly cocked her head to one side and raised one eyebrow high.

“Seriously, Kess, it was her idea and it worked for Sam.”

Theresa handed Bri a slice of bacon and she promptly placed it under Mark’s nose and whispered one word:

“Breathe.”

With a deep breath in, suddenly Mark came back to find a piece of bacon practically being crammed up his nose.

Bri laughed, then Theresa, and Mark just sat there unsure of exactly what the hell was going on.

bounce bounce bounce

As he looked down, that part of him was apparently quite happy so Mark laughed right along with them.

* * *

Janine returned, and upon realizing she was on top of Sam, still apparently sound asleep, she turned her head softly to the right to see the alarm clock—10:41 AM. From the very corner of her vision, she noted Kess, slumped there against the bathroom door and whispered:

“Kess?”

Snapping back, Kess had that jerk so common to people as they return from a level of dreaming to full conscious awareness.

“What... what? Mistress?” she asked as she attempted to get a grip on her surroundings.

“How did you end up on the floor?”

“I... I was watching you, Mistress. You took him, so softly, it was rather intense and, well, dammit, I’m a young horny girl and when I see happy people fucking, dammit, I gotta get off on it.”

They both giggled softly and it caused a stirring in Sam, notably his cock, once more awake. Kess noted it from her position and Janine felt it.

“Geezus, doesn’t that thing ever get enough?”

“Apparently Sam is a very healthy young specimen, not that we’re complaining, right?”

“Nope.”

Kess scooted over to the side of the best, reached out for Sam’s cock, and just stroked it against the flat part of her hand.

“Good boy, you are a very good boy. And so is Sam, but you, you are a very good boy.“

bounce bounce bounce

Sam was actually still asleep, and probably wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon. Janine nibbled on one of his nipples, got no response at all. She pushed up off his shoulders to a straight-up position on top of him and still nothing.

She gradually shifted off his left side and stood beside the bed as Kess stood there beside her and just couldn’t resist:

“Well, it’s official: we fucked him into a coma.”

She held up her hand for a high-five and Janine giggled but gave it to her and the sound of their hands clapping didn’t wake him up either.

“I could get a piece of bacon, I suppose,” Kess added.

“No, he really really does need the rest, and while I know this isn’t going to change anything,” she said as she leaned down and whispered some instructions to him to stay deeply asleep for as long as his body needed the rest. There was no hurry, no rush, and that he would sleep deeply for as long as he truly needed to sleep.

No reaction at all, not even the typical sigh, absolutely nothing was offered as acceptance.

“How delightfully odd. Well, let’s find something to do, girl. How about we go out for breakfast so as not to disturb sleeping beauty here?”

“Breakfast, it’s almost 11, let’s just get some lunch. Panda Express, I want some damned orange chicken, and I’m buying.”

“Deal. I’ll leave a note in the kitchen for Sam, maybe he’ll be up in time to let us know if he wants anything before we head back.”

They got dressed, Janine left the note, and they were out of the apartment just at about 11 AM sharp.

* * *

As they cleaned up the kitchen, Theresa kept sneaking glances at Mark every now and again. She really enjoyed playing with him, maybe even a bit more than she did with Sam. Mark was very special to her, and the time they’d spent together, with him almost always under her spell, made her feel appreciated because he truly was a good boy.

He’d always been there if she needed help with anything, always arrived precisely on time for their work sessions, always been a perfect gentleman in every respect, and now she was beginning to look at him in a slightly different light, so to speak.

As he happily attended to the duties in the kitchen, his cock bounced proudly, a side effect of his conditioning with her: he was always to be erect in her presence unless it was an issue for him. That “an erection lasting more than four-hour” thing was actually quite true, and for that reason, there were times when she’d make sure he ramped down his arousal.

It wasn’t just about sex for her and Mark, not in the slightest. He truly was a phenomenal hypnotic subject and she treasured such individuals when they crossed her path. Bri, being almost as capable because of her amazing imagination, was a pretty good match for him, at least Theresa thought. Bringing them together in the way she did, it had worked out better than expected so far, but it remained to be seen if they would find each other compatible for a longer stretch.

Theresa hoped for it, and would do whatever she could to help them along.

She knew, as she always knew, that she had a rather tremendous amount of influence over them, absolutely, but as she’d made perfectly clear with Sam earlier in the day, she had never made any of the people she chose to work with do a single thing.

She had never made anyone do anything they didn’t consciously or unconsciously want to do. She merely discovered the desire, either on that conscious or unconscious level, and then facilitated a situation where they could bring it to a reality with her assistance.

But the choice, the decision, was always on them, even if it did eventually end up being from an unconscious origin they were never consciously aware of.

Humans are strange and fickle creatures, she understood, because a person can see or hear something, and they can consciously be aware of it, and at the same instant on the conscious level, they can willingly dismiss it. But the unconscious, once it’s got something, once it’s seen something or heard something, touched or tasted or smelled something, it’ll never truly be gone unless there’s some kind of traumatic injury to the brain itself or some serious chemical imbalance happens.

No memories are ever truly lost, and it still remained to be seen if there was a chance that her sleepy subjects, even with their minds switched off, were actually recording some residual memories that could later be recalled on some level. The EEG study, while not being perfectly controlled and definitely not something one could ever dare call pure science, not by a long shot, still held a lot of promise for the results she expected and actually got.

There was still so much to learn about the mind, and even the most sensitive EEG could never capture everything that was going on inside the mind of a person, even if their mind was “switched off” to such a high degree that the amount of activity remaining could be adequately monitored.

She glanced at Mark one time as he bagged the trash and he caught her looking. For a moment he looked directly at her, then he shied away from it and smiled.

“Truly a good boy, but perhaps something more awaits under the surface,” she wondered.

“Bri, come with me. Mark, when you’re done, go lay on the couch and sleep, as soon as you get comfortable on the couch, you will sleep until I call for you, you will obey.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Bri took Theresa’s hand and they went to her bedroom. Theresa closed the door behind her and told Bri to sit on the bed and make herself comfortable, then went to her bathroom for a few moments.

Bri, unsure of what might happen, allowed her mind to imagine something wonderful: maybe she’d be switched off again for a while, perhaps she’d get the chance to serve Theresa willingly and wide awake as she had been able to do for Janine even in spite of Janine being dropped by Kess. Either way, either experience was something she would happily partake in.

Theresa came back into the room and climbed on the bed. She situated herself back into the pillows and motioned for Bri to come to her but directed her to sit between her legs and lie back against Theresa which she did.

She found herself snuggled in warmly and comfortably, with the back of her head resting right above Theresa’s heart; Theresa had removed the ruby red crystal in the bathroom but Bri hadn’t noticed it.

“Lay back for me, Bri, I want to talk to you for a bit. Just you, and me, us girls, having a nice chat, is that OK with you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Yes, sometimes I just like to lay back, and let go, it’s just so easy to lay back and let go, sometimes, like now for example, as you and I just... lay back... and let go... so easy.”

Bri, so thoroughly conditioned to Theresa’s voice, unable to resist that tone she’d just shifted into, was already there and dropping deeper with every single word.

“Just so easy to let go... our minds are amazing things, so very amazing, but sometimes we really do need to just... let... go... and surrender.”

Bri had been dropping pretty quickly, but the moment Theresa’s fingertips touched her temples, she blanked out because that’s what such a good girl does for her hypnotic Mistress.

With a wonderful deep sigh, Bri melted into the bed, and into her Mistress, safe in that room.

“Deeper, my sleepy angel, go deeper for me, as deep as you’ve ever been, my perfectly sleepy angel. Drift and float, swim, swim deep for me, angel, swim deep.”

That phrase, “Swim deep for me,” was Bri’s deepest and most profound trigger that Theresa had created for her. Upon its being used, Bri sank down to her special place, swimming in that pool in her imagination, under those perfect conditions, always.

“Good girl, very good girl. As you drift and float and swim so deep for me, I want to speak to that other part of you that I know is there listening to every word I say even now. That part of you hasn’t introduced herself to me just yet, and I’d like to make her acquaintance, now please.”

As she continued to stroke Bri’s temples, there was a slight shifting of the body, a tremble, then a gasp was heard that caused even Theresa to wonder about.

Finally:

“You are really very good at this, Theresa.”

The voice was deeper and more sultry, downright sexy as far as Theresa was concerned. Perhaps a touch of dominance as well, and she absolutely noted that quality.

“Thank you, dear, I appreciate you saying that, it means a great deal. I presume you’ve had a chance to be out recently, as it seems all of us in our happy little group are discovering there’s more to each of us than has ever met the eye.“

“Yes, Sam found me, so to speak. Boy oh boy did he find me, in many ways.”

Theresa continued stroking the temples of the body-known-as-Bri as the body took in a few deep breaths and sighed, and melted a bit further back into her.

“If you keep this up, I’m going to sleep for you and I think you’re wanting to have a chat, so, either whisper me down or we chat, deal?”

Her fingers pulled back from the temples, and Theresa rested them on the soft shoulders before her.

“How may I address you?”

“We’ll go with Anna, as that’s how Sam and Kess know me.”

Theresa leaned forward a bit and Anna sat up and turned.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Anna, welcome to my home.”

“Thank you. Should I address you as Mistress?”

“I do appreciate the gesture, but until I’ve had a chance to get to know you a bit better, and perhaps gain your trust, let’s just be you and me, agreed?“

“Agreed, Theresa.”

They both smiled.

“You really do love playing with Bri and Mark, don’t you?” Anna asked.

“Oh, yes, indeed. I, like the rest of and you too I’m fairly certain, we do love hypnosis, and we do love those people willing to surrender and learn new things about themselves, correct?”

“Absolutely.”

“Tell me something about you, Anna, that’s what this is all about, I want to get to know you, if you’ll allow it.“

Anna turned and faced Theresa, legs crossed, and adopted an almost yoga-like posture.

“I know that Bri adores you, head to toe and every centimeter in-between, we both do. I know that she obeys you in ways she never truly believed were possible. I, of course, have known it the whole time, and while I do love to watch her obey you, for me, it’s a different experience, as I’m sure it’s different for you and your inner self. I believe she goes by Ray, yes?”

“Yes, Ray is that other part of me, would you like to meet her? I’m sure she’d love to say hi,” Theresa offered.

“Would that be OK?”

“Of course, dear, we are all friends here, between those of us that are part of this little group. I really want us to have no secrets whatsoever, understand?“

“Yes, but we all do have secrets, Theresa, and there’s no sense denying that aspect of some of us.“

Theresa detected something in the way Anna said what she’d just said.

“Yes, you’ve got a little piece of it, that much I can tell. If you want us to have no secrets, then we’ll have no secrets, but that can only happen if we are all truly honest with each other, yes?“

“Yes,” Theresa answered. “Is there something you want to say to me, Anna?”

“You’ve worked with Mark on the brainwashing thing, the mind-switch-off aspects, for many months now, yes?”

“Yes.”

“If you had to say one way or the other, would you say that Mark is not only a more capable deep trance hypnotic subject than Bri is, and me by implication? You’ve only worked with Bri on this project for six weeks, whenever you had some time to spare. But Mark, Mark’s apparently worked with you multiple times each week, and probably there have been phone sessions, and maybe more, I don’t know. But what I do seem to know is that you have not worked with Bri nearly as much, yes or no?”

“The answer would be yes, I have not worked with Bri nearly as much as I have with Mark, that is true. I’m not sure what you’re getting at, Anna.”

“I know what happened between Mark and Sam last night. I saw it happen, even if Bri didn’t. I presume after you left this morning that you went and had a talk with Sam, most likely about what happened, and I’ll bet that because you only did a small session of your brainwashing as you call it, part of him remembered the experience too. Right?”

She wasn’t quite mortified that this part of Bri apparently had knowledge of what happened, but Theresa wasn’t far away from that emotion. The look on her face betrayed her and before she could even respond, Anna was waiting:

“Yes, I’m right, thank you. I know you care about Sam and I know you care about all of us; that I have zero doubt about, zero, nada, nothing, zip, zilch, null and void, understand?”

“Yes.”

“I know in my heart and soul that you care deeply about all of us and you just want the best for us, but knowing what I do know about Sam, and that’s still pretty limited, and D, of whom I’m confident you know intimately, that what happened last night was not something Sam was prepared for and it absolutely caused some problems for him. Again, am I right?“

“Yes, you’re right. That’s why he called me this morning early and asked, well, he practically demanded I meet him to talk about it. He didn’t have full awareness of what did actually occur, but he woke up from deep dreams as he slept with Janine and Kess, and something happened in his dream, that deep part of him provided him something and it caused the problem.”

“I can only imagine.”

“But we discussed it for almost an hour and a half, and he’s OK with it, he really is. I know that much; I trust that because he told me himself that he’s OK with it. Yes, it’s somewhat of an issue, but he’s well aware—and without influence—that he was asked every step along the way and he agreed to it. D wasn’t part of it, and even after we talked this morning Sam mentioned D hadn’t responded to him at all and I’m not sure why.”

“He’s fucking pissed, that’s why. I guarantee you that when D has a chance to discuss what happened with you, you’re going to understand it because he’s got his own way of living, just as I’ve got my own way, and Ray has hers, and Sandy, and DJ, and probably Mark has something going on down deep too.”

“I have no idea about that, meaning Mark,” Theresa commented. That’s why you and I are chatting right now. Mark’s a good boy, and with what’s happening between the rest of us, I think it’s time I attempt to have a chat with his inner self and see if there’s anything going on.”

“You’re hoping he’s got some deep side dark dominant qualities, I’ll bet. He’s a good boy, yes, even Bri gets that from the experience earlier. Yes, it was quite enjoyable for her to be mindless and fucking him, she does so love the way that boy tastes, and so do I. Not that different from Sam, actually, maybe a bit saltier but still so very creamy and delicious.”

Theresa, unable to stop herself, giggled.

“What?” Anna asked.

“Sam made a point of attempting to explain something to me the other morning, he was so sweet and adorable and just tripped over his words so many times. He got to a point where he couldn’t say what he wanted to say so he decided to make it clearer with a demonstration of sorts.“

“Oh? Dare I ask?”

“He tranced me, then commanded me to suck his cock, which of course I happily did.”

“Well, yes, he’s delicious, but he commanded you? When did this happen?“

“Oh, dear, Sam owns me, heart, mind, body, soul, and Ray too, anytime he wants us. He, well, he was able to do something rather magical for me and we can discuss that in a bit, but for now, after a minute or so of sucking on him, he commanded me to lick his balls, and again, I was happily and dreamily licking away without a care in the world.”

“Yum yum.”

“And then after another minute or so of that, he commanded me to lick his ass.”

That prompted a wide-eyed reaction from Anna. She’d picked up on Sam’s reactions when Bri had done that for him, realized it was a very sensitive aspect of his anatomy but felt him not quite surrendering to the pleasure Bri offered willingly, almost a tension of sorts at letting that part of him go. She decided to ask:

“Would you agree that for Sam, that act, maybe more than anything else, is causing him to hold back whenever someone does it for him, a kind of withdrawal of sorts because he’s got an inhibition buried deep somewhere?”

“Yes, exactly, and he did, well, I hope he’s been able to get past it to some degrees. When he asked me to do that for him, my sleepy self was of course instantly obedient and I slipped my tongue right down his balls and the moment the tip of my tongue touched his rosebud he barked out a command to wake up.”

“And then...?”

Theresa laughed hard and Anna knew why so they both laughed for about thirty seconds or so.

“That movie, that line, my God,” Theresa offered as the laughter calmed down, “it seems like it’s everywhere anymore and that movie was what, about twenty years ago. Sam loves it, Kess cracks up every single time one of us says that, so does Janine.”

“I’m sure I’ll get to know all of them better as time passes. But yes, Sam, he apparently spits out movie references like candy sometimes, it’s odd.

“I think it’s adorable, I even told him that this morning. He considers it a problem that irritates people, I think it’s a sign of his amazing ability to make those connections so fast that most of us just can’t grasp. He’s quite the intelligent man, really, a very special one.”

“On that, we both agree, and he is insanely talented with that tongue. Oh, and, in the shower, unf, he was so good with Bri and me, we’ll be remembering that experience forever.“

“Wait, Bri, and you, and Sam? In the shower? Hrmmm, let me guess: deep stroking your ass, a squeeze, sleep, wake up, over and over and over again until you didn’t know which one of you was awake and which was asleep between you and Bri, right?”

“YES!!!”

They laughed again for another minute or so.

“Serious question time: did you truly enjoy being taken that way, both you and Bri?” Theresa asked.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Shivers and goosebumps as Theresa smiled about as bright and wide as she possibly could, then held her arms out to hug Anna just as she leaned forward and hugged her right back.

After a minute:

“Wonder where he learned that from,” Anna asked, “because it was a lot of fun, and I can’t wait for the chance to do that again. Funny story aspect: yesterday, on the second trip to the shower, because Bri can’t get enough of that boy, neither can I really, but she tranced him the moment they got there because she loves to do that, I’ll bet all of us do.”

“Yes, it’s quite enjoyable, and so far it hasn’t been a problem when one of us reaches out,” as Theresa reached out, holding her eyes solid on Anna—Anna was captured already in that moment and she knew it, “and takes another one of us right here,” as her soft warm hand slid behind Anna’s neck, “and then softly squeezes which induces the obedience because of all the conditioning that all of us have become so accustomed to.“

Anna merely floated as Theresa nodded and squeezed, nodded and squeezed, over and over again.

“So obedient, so helpless, so relaxed, docile, submissive, sleepy, such a good girl you are, Anna, thank you for trusting me, come back now, all the way back, as our chat continues.”

Theresa softly released her and Anna shook off the trance.

“You are so very good at this hypnosis stuff, it’s truly scary how easily any of us surrender to you. But you already know all this, obviously.”

“Yes, comes with the territory and that ‘most hypnotic woman ever’ title, I suppose. Hey, I gotta be something, right?”

They laughed and hugged again softly and then Anna continued:

“You’ll love this. So, she drops Sam, strokes and arouses him with her hand and suggestions, a minute or so later he’s ready to go, she turns, offers our rosebud, and Sam being the good sleepy boy he was, and I think D had a little to do with it, just pushed in deep to the balls on the first stroke.”

“Let me guess: Bri dropped as soon as he deeply fucked her, and then D presented himself, and at that point, it was more than likely you now at the forefront.”

“Exactly, yes, that’s exactly what happened. With Sam and Bri both tranced, it was up to us so, D and I just got our deep primal fuck on for a while. He wasn’t expecting me to be vocal so when I started telling him ‘Fuck me, boy, gimme that cock, fuck that asshole, boy’ and things of that nature, that’s when he really went to work on me.”

“Really, I hadn’t thought to be vocal with Sam or D in such situations, he seemed to be quite content to just keep fucking me back into trance, and of course I was only too happy to let him and D do it, a few hundred times.”

“A few hundred?” Holy shit, and you can still walk?“

More laughter and giggling.

“So anyway, the best part of all,” Anna started. “So we’re really getting it on, and I mean D, and Sam, that body, those boys, they can fuck, no doubt about it, hypnosis or not, they can fuck quite well. I got really vocal at one point and turned away from D because, well, he was hitting my sweet spot perfectly and I just kinda lost it. Next thing I know he grabbed the back of my head, a fistful of wet hair, tightly, and twisted my head to face him and—

“He said sleep, right?”

“Oh, no, that was the first session earlier, he did that dozens of times. Now that you said hundreds, I almost wish he’d done it longer. Anyway, he twisted my head and as soon as I looked into his eyes, he slapped me.”

Now it was Theresa’s turn to have that wide-eyed look which promptly turned to a smile.

“REALLY?!?!?!”

“Yes, really. So what did I do? I told him to fuck me harder, so he slapped me again. God, it turned me on so fucking much, I thought I was going to pass out. After like twelve cycles of this, he growled at me loudly and screamed ‘Fuck me, bitch’ and I lost it.”

“I can imagine.”

“So I told him to do it again. And he did. So I said do it again, and he did.”

“Oh... my.”

“Finally I screamed at him and he screamed right back ordering me with ‘Fucking bitch, fuck me’ and at that moment, that exact moment, for whatever reason it happened, he squeezed my neck on a deep stroke all the way in and I squeezed his neck to make him obey.”

“No, you didn’t?”

“Yes, we did. We tranced each other, quite deeply, at the same instant. I have no recollection of what happened but something tells me our bodies just said the hell with it and kept right on fucking for a while even though I have no proof of it at all.”

Theresa laughed and then Anna joined her and they fell over sideways on the bed laughing for a good long while.

“So, yeah, that happened. That was a lot of fun, and I hope I get to play with Sam again soon. I can imagine that kind of thing has been happening for him the past few days quite a bit. When he actually told me he was too tired to have sex, that really threw Bri and I for several loops—I mean, what healthy young man could possibly resist this?”

Anna opened her arms and legs to some degrees and expressed her visual attributes.

“I know your body very well, Anna, but there’s someone else that wants to get to know it quite well too.”

“Mark, I presume.”

“Yes, he is a very good boy. I was thinking earlier about having a chat with his inner self if it’s willing to come out and talk. But I have another idea, are you interested? This will be just for you, for now, and Bri will, of course, enjoy him in a similar manner very soon.”

“I’m game, Mistress, I will sleep and obey.”

Theresa winked and smiled:

“Thank you, dear. Now, here’s what I do for good sleepy boys that trust me with their minds and obey.”

Theresa spent about ten minutes instructing Anna on how to capture Mark, all of him. How to talk to him, what to say, how to stare into his eyes and trance him and not let him go. How to stroke his tummy, and she demonstrated it on Anna there laying on the bed and Anna practically had three orgasms from the experience of having her tummy rubbed, surprising Theresa in the process.

She was taught how to palm his balls very softly, and then most importantly she was taught precisely how to take his cock, purse her lips on the head, all the while keeping that eye contact and that trance going, that was so critical, and then gently take just the head into her lips, then suck softly for a few moments. After that, she was instructed to basically become a Hoover and suck as tightly as she could just on the head without moving her lips again.

Just suck, and make sure with the eye contact that he could plainly see her cheeks get sucked in deeply, that was the visual that set most men off more than anything else. Men being the visually stimulated creatures they are, while the feeling of the lips on the cock head was one thing, to be captured by those eyes and see those lips and then see those cheeks instantly go into deep suction mode, to so speak, that’s what set off that long drawn out slow dreamy orgasm for them.

Couple that with the soft upward motion on the balls to milk them of every last drop and that soft stroking on the tummy, Theresa had yet to find a man in her lifetime, of hundreds, that could resist. Not one male that had ever found themselves under her spell that was worthy of her time was able to resist her when she decided to take their surrender in her own special way.

“Sam, oh, yes, Sam was the one, Anna. Sam held out longer than any other man I’ve ever done that for, but there was a reason for it. Ask him someday and he may tell you, but that’s up to him because it was very personal for him when it happened. But no man, no male, ever held out so long as Sam did. I almost thought I wouldn’t be able to break him, sweet boy that he is, but he gave in so gently after I just wouldn’t stop. His balls were quite sore after, for a day or so, that’s why he’s been saying those things about not being able to feed you girls.”

“I figured it had to be something like that, but I didn’t want to pressure him into telling me.”

“Oh, don’t worry, Sam has his desires, and one of them is quite simple since he’s a man with a hypnosis fetish: he loves to make girls mindless cocksuckers.”

“Yes, I know that one personally, but I believe it was D that captured Bri in the shower. One moment she was tongue deep in him, next moment as he spurt off she caught the last of it in her mouth, she figured he was done, then suddenly that hand on the back of her neck and either D or Sam said suck and, well, she’s a good girl, we are a good girl, and that cock is delicious so, he fucked our mouth for a while and we loved every second of it.

“Good girl,” Theresa said.

Anna, now that she’d gotten to know Theresa and had willingly called her Mistress, was more than happy to surrender to the orgasm that washed over her, a very soft one but it felt so damned good.

“Tha... thank you, Mistress,” she offered when she was able to form words once more.

“You’re very welcome, dear, thank you for trusting me.”

“Your secret is safe with me, Mistress. I won’t bring it up with Sam, or Mark, and Bri won’t discover it, I’ll pack it away someplace safe in the back of our mind and keep a watchful eye on it, OK?”

“Thank you, Anna. Now, shall we go get Mark and bring him back here so you can accept his surrender?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Anna exclaimed.

They made their way the living room, whispered to Mark to wake up, and led him back to the bedroom. The one different aspect of this experience between Sam and Mark is that Mark had the pleasure, not once but now twice in the same day, to surrender in that very unique and very special way with two wonderful creative and utterly spectacular hypnotic ladies working him over to pull his surrender from him completely.

The second time, he wasn’t aware that it wasn’t Bri at the forefront, and he responded to Anna perfectly even so. As she softly whispered to him, telling him exactly what he needed to hear, as she stroked his tummy and softly fondled and pressed up on his balls and then pursed her lips precisely as instructed as she sucked in the head perfectly, Theresa deeply tongued his rosebud the entire time.

As Anna held him there, tranced, eyes unblinking, Mark found himself on that edge of bliss as he’d done so many times for Theresa, but this was of course quite different because of the two ladies bringing him such insane pleasure.

Held by her eyes and stroked by her hands, deeply licked by Theresa in the most sensitive spot of his entire body, when Anna finally sucked in her cheeks, Mark surrendered without any physical or mental ability to resist.

The first spurt of his cream into Anna’s mouth almost made her want to suck him all the way to his balls, but she’d been instructed well by her Mistress and she was a good girl, she would obey. As she kept that constant perfect consistent suction in place, Mark just fed her a steady stream of cream for about twenty seconds.

Anna stared through Mark’s eyes while she continued to suck softly on the head of his cock and stroked him. Theresa licked him so very deeply, and Mark, just as D had done, offered this new level of surrender to them both with tears of bliss streaming down the sides of his face even as he drifted off to dreamland.